Eventboost Ratings

Overall

About Eventboost

Eventboost provides event professionals a unique-on-the-market event management software and online registration platform. Email invitation, event registration, confirmation, reminder and followup, social network sharing, check-in app, event badges, ticketing. All in one click. Learn more about Eventboost

Stijn D.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 16, 2016

“An easy to use qualitative product with a great support team”

OverallAfter a long search for a suitable product for our needs, we found Eventboost. It is a really nice product that helps you set-up events in no time. We really like how we were able to use it for our unique needs. We had a few questions and they where quickly answered by their support team. Overall it is a great product. There are some smaller features that would be nice if they were added (such as separate forms for invitees and registered people), but I am sure they will follow soon.
Pros- Easy to learn, not complex at all - Gave us possibilities that other products couldn't offer - Affordable - Reliable - Great support team
Cons- Some extra features could be added - The admin section lay-out is fine but could a bit slicker
Recommendations to other buyersLooking for an easy to use event product with a lot of flexibility for an affordable price, Eventboost is your product
September 16, 2016
Shannon L.
October 17, 2016

“Eventboost”

OverallOverall, our experience went well. Customer support was very great and always readily available to answer questions or implement changes on our event page. We had several training calls to better understand how to use the platform and to go over the design with customer service. Also got a lot of help with uploading and managing our guest list, which was very helpful since we had such a large list. We do wish the event page was a bit more customizable on our end with the basic layout like background color and font size, without having to pay an extra cost. This would have also saved time without having to go back and forth. It was nice though to have features added to cater to our needs. During the event, the check-in process went pretty smoothly and it was easy to check in the plus-one guests and know who they were attending with. However, it would be nice to be able to add more details when adding a guest through the app other than name and email. Our biggest complaint would be that we had a few problems with the deliver-ability of emails getting sent to some guests' junk mail or not being received and not getting an error message on our end.
Proscustomer service was great and extremely helpful and got quick responses with quick fixes
Conswish it the event page was more customizable for basic design and had some problems with email deliver ability

By Eventboost on October 27, 2016
Thank you Shannon! Following your advice, we are working to allow our users to customize in a terrific way the event page ! Soon online.
October 17, 2016
Andrea S.
Ceo
Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2017

“The system is great! Easy to use, very flexible, we could adapt it for different purposes ”

OverallMuch faster and easier registrations to the press conferences and one to one appointments between journalists and my clients.
ProsIt is really handling and intuitive. Anybody in my studio can use it and also my clients appreciated a lot. The redemption of my press conferences was much higher since I have used Eventboost. What I really like it is the fact that we could manage to use the software also for other purposes, such us to schedule the appointments for one to one interviews and meetings during some specific events. Also, the technical assistance is very good.
ConsI do not really seen any problem with this system. If I have to find something I can say that the check in process can be faster.
September 19, 2017
Luca B.
Web graphic designer
April 25, 2018

“Easy, fast and professional”

Pros- Easy to use - Great support team (a fantastic help from Sabrina Mastalli) - Ipad interface simple and very intuitive.
ConsSome smaller features that could be added (such as multiple selection to delete some users in a list or add a filter in form registretion for email domains not permitted)
April 25, 2018
Alessandra P.
Journalist and Press Office Director
Media Production, 1-10 employees
November 9, 2016

“The feeling of having 100 people working for you! ”

OverallEvenboost help our company in 24 hours set up and send 400 emails and get immediately positively answers. the staff is available around the world 24/24. I am very grateful for the help of the Head Sabrina Mastalli in Italy and Stefano Rocca in the USA support.
Proseasy to use
Conssome missing writing characters although it was explained, the system uses the best one compatible with the net and spam filters.
November 9, 2016
Nicola H.
PA to IT Director
November 18, 2015

“Brilliant! Very user friendly and 1st class customer service.”

OverallI found the tool extremely easy to use considering I had no tutorial whatsoever - compared to other products I tried out, but didnt find them very straightforward at all. I did have some questions and need assistance, and Sabrina Mastalli was very helpful and explained clearly how it worked, she was a fantastic help. I will definitely be recommending this tool and more than likely will be using again in the future. Thank you! I needed to find something at very short notice and this was the perfect solution.
November 18, 2015
Media Production, Unspecified
May 29, 2018

“an all in one even organization solution”

ProsEventboost helps you organize an event in every capacity from inception to completion which is quite valuable.
ConsThere is a bit of a learning curve and your customization will become quite limited. If this is your style, great. However, some will not find Eventboost style attractive.

By Eventboost on June 1, 2018
Hi ? (you opted to keep your data hidden...) We are so sorry you¿re not finding our service useful! we will be more than happy to see how we can help out. It is the first time in 4 years that someone rated our customer support 2 stars, we are always extremely responsive and supportive as other reviews show, and it would be nice for us to discover what happened. If you want to contact us we are at your disposal and happy to organize a free training webinar and to offer you a free event to try to make your experience more pleasant. All the best.
May 29, 2018
Stefano R.
Marketing and Communication Assistant
March 19, 2015

“The most customizable and user-friendly event's platform on the market”

OverallThe first time I have heard of Eventboost, I was skeptical about a platform managing all the event's processes. Once I tested it for a company's exhibition, I realized how extremely user-friendly and customizable it is compared to other cloud based solutions. In addition, the Customer Service is efficient and well prepared.
March 19, 2015
Roberta T.
Marketing Specialist
March 16, 2015

“A surprise!”

OverallTo be honest, I approched Eventboost not so much convinced about the product, but as soon as I realized its huge potential I changed my mind immediately. Thanks to Eventboost I can manage brilliantly my events from the very beginning till the end. The platform on the web and the app for IPad are user friendly and the customer service is super.
March 16, 2015
Antonio S.
December 27, 2014

“Awesome”

OverallI suggest always to give a try Eventboost to who is swamped by paper checklists and wasted so much time with email, Docs, calendar, forms and other tools to organize events. Simple and powerful? I don't know anything better to start with a custom page in tone with the brand of his organization and have under control the entire event lifecycle. Up to applause.
December 27, 2014
Antonio A.
Italian market director, stickers and cards
December 19, 2014

“Eventboost: the best for organising our events”

OverallWe started to use Eventboost some weeks ago for managing the organisation of our events (typically, but not, only press conferences and conventions) and from the very beginning we find it very "easy" and user friendly. But it is also very powerful and flexible. Absolutery recommended! ;-)
December 19, 2014
leonardo B.
Account Director
Events Services, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2017

“Usefull, professional, witha a very, very fantastic customer support.”

OverallA really update situation of the event, easy sign-in of the guest at the event
ProsCustomization, possibility to extract a different list in order to have a realtime situation, possibility to send ticket with QRcode. Customer support always ready to answer..
ConsNot very user friendly at the first approach. A little bit diffcult to learn all the features of the software.
Micol P.
Account Executive
November 12, 2015

“ Excellent support!”

OverallEasy, fast and professional. I hardly recommend Eventboost The plus is definitely the support of the agency, always kind and patient. Unfortunately this software works only with Ipad, but we hope in the future that it can be available also for other device!
November 12, 2015
paolo m.
Interactive Marketing, CRM & Event Manager

“excellent tool”

OverallVery useful and flexible tool. We used it both in private events to manage invitations and confirmations and in public events to allow people booking their participation. Also very useful the communication area to send emails to participants (invitation, confirmation and follow up)
Chelsea M.
Marketing Freelancer
June 10, 2018

“Nothing but great experiences from EventBoost”

ProsThis software is extremely easy to use and user-friendly. I would recommend it to other event professionals.
ConsThere really aren't any cons to mention! This software has never led me astray and it seems to continue to improve based on consumer need.

By Eventboost on June 11, 2018
Chelsea, we are super happy, thank you so much for your review !
June 10, 2018
Lize G.
Project Administrator
October 22, 2015

“The software is great and I will use it for all further events.”

OverallThe only disadvantage is that you cannot see all the colomns in Excel at once. The software is very user friendly and easy to manage. Sabrina Mastalli has been a wonderful support and without her I would not have managed.
October 22, 2015
Francesco p.
December 11, 2014

“Great software”

OverallThis product is simply great at a reasonable price for a small business. pro: price, easy to use, good customization, great support . It is perfect for the average user. The ipad interface is simple and very intuitive. con: I cant find anything!
December 11, 2014
Lize G.
Project manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 14, 2017

“Eventboost bravo”

OverallI bought eventboost for a very good rate. I organised an event in Austria for 300 delegates throughout Europe. The software was easy to use and the customer support fantastic! If I had a question there was always an answer or solution. I like uncomplicated software.
ProsUncomplicated
Recommendations to other buyersGood value for money
February 14, 2017
matteo c.
January 5, 2017

“Great product at the right price”

OverallI've used the platform for a small event (500 people) and it works great, the invitation, the registration and the check in work very well!
January 5, 2017
Sophie G.
October 20, 2016

“Excellent Customer Support”

OverallAs I am learning how to navigate the tool, Sabrina has always been extremely reactive to solve any potentially arising issue.
October 20, 2016
Daniele F.

“Amazing!”

OverallWe used Eventboost for a 1000 people event and it has been perfect. The product is complete, very easy to learn with an excellent customer service. Great value!
sara g.
501-1000 employees
June 13, 2016

“Poltrona Frau Group North America”

Overalleasy to use program, excellent customer service. makes it easier to keep track of results and keep in touch with guests before, during and after events. The analytics is also very helpful to better evaluate the quality of mailing lists. Overall it is a quick way to be up to date with the evolving landscape of CRM and database development/maintenance.
Proseasy
June 13, 2016
Jared B.
Founder & President
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 3, 2018

“Great for events ”

ProsWorks great when planning events, does just about everything
Cons(Maybe there is) but I wish it had a digital event option
October 3, 2018
Ambra B.
Account manager
Events Services, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2016

“Great customer support”

OverallIs a very easy to use software, very quick and immediately to learn. The customer support (Sabrina Mastalli) did a great job, was very very helpful and available. Our event did very well also thanks to eventboost support!
Prosvery easy to use and very good customer support
ConsUnfortunately, I had not the opportunity to try or use all the functions of the software.
December 12, 2016
Marco M.
IT
Utilities, 51-200 employees
November 13, 2017

“When you try this experience, it's impossible came back!”

OverallAttendes were satisfied for both registration and chekin experience
ProsEasy to use, intuitive interface, customer support pre and post event is great, right price for events and accessories