Dispatch Ratings

Overall

About Dispatch

Manage jobs from start-to-finish and strengthen your team's communication throughout the life-cycle of a job. Dispatch is designed to work for every person involved in a field service business. From your office computer to a smart phone in the field, Dispatch is there for you wherever the job requires. Learn more about Dispatch

March 21, 2017

“Price per month excessive for 'subscription features-Customer Set Up Quirky”

ProsIt could be a useful tool if not for the cost. Gives ability to enter notes for each customer/address. Gives mapping ability to see where calls already scheduled are located and where new ones are in vicinity. En Route feature is nice to advise customers you are on the way BUT it is way too aggressive in giving frequent updates to the customer on your every move while on the way. Keeps status of appointments separated nicely from new to parts on order to completion. Customers get to respond with review at the completion of each call with a text.
Cons-Pricing is excessive - very excessive by comparison -New customer entry is not user friendly. Quirky and sometimes have to try to do it multiple times. -We are forced to use this app for a home warranty company we do work for free. However, in order to 'upgrade' - to access features we currently have in our other dispatching software app we already had and pay $60 per month for - this one wants $199 per month. So option is to run 2 dispatching software and do double work or pay over 3 times the price for a product we don't find as user friendly as our current one -EnRoute feature is invasive to privacy and gives too many updates to customers while along the route. Can't use it until you pull up in the driveway to avoid the aggressive following. . -
March 21, 2017
Paige M.
March 7, 2018

“This software has DRAMATICALLY transformed our business operations!!”

OverallAll our customer info is harbored for easy access and to reference back when we run into issues or questions!
ProsThe ease of use and overall organization. Also how there is a way to label jobs and add notes and pictures. Also the fact that is has partnered w/ some of our partnering warranty companies to save us the time of manually entering the job info or ahving to update the warranty portals!
ConsIT WILL MERGE JOBS THAT ARENT SUPPOSE TO MERGE!! It also does not allow you to search for an invoice by invoice # - you must look up the address or customer, (which can be a huge pain when you have done several jobs for that same client) and then open up everysingle job, check the invoices displayed, then go back and search again, click the 2nd search result.. and so forth. Takes quite a while when you have someone waiting on the phone for an answer to what is suppose to be a quick question.
March 7, 2018
Becky T.
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Dispatch review”

OverallHow much easier it is to keep track of our jobs and what it happening with them. We switched to Dispatch because we are working for American Home Shield and they use this software and it just made our work for them more streamlined.
ProsI like how easy it is to use, how quick you can learn how to use it.
ConsThe limited amount of reports that you can print. I can't delete duplicate customers on my own without contacting support to do it for me.
Stella C.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“Over all use”

ProsI like the convenience of knowing where my team members are, how they are doing through out their day. The ability to view pictures and notes that are sent to us in office. As well as closing out the records before they come back at the end of the day. The convenience of our clients knowing when their team members are on their way, when they start, when they finish. And a review scoring their service is given immediately.
ConsMany times through out our day we will get calls from clients expressing they didn't get their notice that their team member was on their way. Delayed notices:
Ashley C.
Front Office Manager
January 10, 2018

“I work with this software daily to schedule clients. ”

ProsI like that it's compatible with AHS and the clients come across easily. I also like that they have apps because i travel a lot out of the office.
ConsI don't like that the software can be extremely glitchy. While it does allow you schedule it changes the name of clients if it feels they are similar creating a lot of work if you have to enter them individually. We recently have also had scheduled clients not show up on the scheduled dates. This creates issues when your workers rely heavily on this software to keep them on track and on time.
January 10, 2018
Kim S.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“Merry Maids Tempe”

OverallCommunication with customers is a lot faster. Most customers are at work and can't talk on the phone but they can reply to a text or email.
ProsQuick and easy to use. Makes communication with customers and teams fast and easy
Conshouses are not always in order. They do have a number next to them now but sometimes duplicated if moved a house from another team, so we have to hand write a note to the team to correct the order.
Brandice P.

“Very easy to use”

OverallBeing a able to schedule work and personal apt and being able to text the customer their apt time throught the software and make notes and just the overall set up is easy to navigate! we work with a different company and they make us use a different software and it is extremely difficult to navigate and communicate to that company through. sometimes less is more. i love this software.
ProsIt covers ALL the bases a company needs to function. We are more than pleased with this software. Keep up the great work. They have thought of everything and even made some new features on it to make it even better!!! love it
Angela S.
December 18, 2017

“I am very satisfied with the software.”

OverallI enjoy the benefit of working from the office or on the go. I am not tied down to the desk but can still help my customers when I am away from the office.
ProsThe thing I like most about the software is that they are always looking for ways to make the experience better for the contractor and customer.
ConsThe thing I like least about the software is that it can not be set up specific to the contractors desire.
Sanjay P.
MGRM

“User Friendly Software”

ProsEasy to train on thios software to new hire . Very user friendly.
ConsIt needs more options for HVAC industry. Like Maintenance Agreement Sales etc.
Saleena P.
Admininstrative Assistant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

“Reviews for Dispatch”

ProsEasy to use and navigate. Easy for my technicians to use as well.
ConsThere is not much i dont like about this software.
Marz M.
Business Owner
December 19, 2017

“We switched from another dispatch system to Dispatch Me and love it!”

OverallIt is easier to manage and everyone is able to use this system. We are now able to go paperless.
ProsTracking our technicians was a great feature for me and the office staff. I also like that we can submit reviews to popular social media sites.
ConsHaving the pages of the map and information or schedule all on the same page. Also the mobile app doesn't have the ability to edit.
December 19, 2017
David G.
Appliance Repair Technician
August 24, 2019

“Great app”

OverallGreat experience using dispatch
ProsEase of use notify customer of progress before and after service call
ConsHas connection issues from time to time.
August 24, 2019
TROY A.
July 9, 2019

“Great Service”

ProsVery easy and efficient to use. Great product
ConsI really cant say . I love it. its so much better than my other one.
July 9, 2019
Kent B.
December 18, 2017

“Ahead of the competition with their constant advancements and extremely simple to use!”

ProsConstant advancements. Easy to use. Great support team. Ahead of the leading competitors while maintaining great, affordable pricing.
Micah R.
Owner Operator
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
December 20, 2017

“Great platform ”

ProsKeeping up with my day to day appointments is an absolute must. Dispatch helps accomplish this for me.
ConsThere is some functionality that is not available for mobile. Screen rotation is not available at this time.
December 20, 2017
Marie D.
CSR
December 18, 2017

“Great customer support, easy to use, very happy with the product!”

OverallAll my home warranty jobs in one place, easy to use, fabulous customer service!
ProsStarted using dispatch Me a few months ago and it has streamlined my process with home warranty companies and made it easier for me to track all my jobs.
ConsI would like to complete billing with the home warranties through this software. I would also like to have all the home warranty companies I work with accessible through Dispatch Me.
Lacy H.
Retail, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2019

“Not a fan ”

Overallwe only used it for a year because it was not a good for us and was hard to use
ProsThe only think i like about the software was that is imported dispatched form our warranty company automatically
ConsI didn't feel that it was usually friendly it was hard to ad notes and navitage around it . not as easy to use as others
October 3, 2019
Mark F.
February 2, 2017

“Home Warranty Company”

OverallI am a HVAC Vendor for a home warranty company. They like for uss, vendors, to use this software for dispatching jobs to us. I have had no type of training, and have had to figure out most of it by trial and error. The more I learn the more I like it.
February 2, 2017
April 15, 2019

“Horrible! ”

OverallWe were happy to quit using Dispatch. It didn't suit our needs at all.
ProsIf it had worked properly, I might have something nice to say. But it just never worked properly.
ConsCrashing, no integration, customer service never helpful
April 15, 2019
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
January 15, 2019

“Needs improvement ”

OverallI used this software for a couple months and it needs a lot of help
ProsClean graphics, readable. The storage space seems very nice.
ConsRepetitive information, glitches with the chat. Missing history
January 15, 2019
Paul R.
July 17, 2015

“Excellent User Experience”

OverallDispatch is a growing company; every time I look in the app there is a great new feature that helps me manage my work. The customer service is excellent; I've never encountered such a responsive company!
July 17, 2015
Matthew H.
Pres
April 8, 2016

“Not as good as my service Force”

OverallThey not been able to correct any of my problems that I've had with them all I get is we are still working on it, and we're sorry
April 8, 2016