FireDrum Email Marketing Ratings

Overall

About FireDrum Email Marketing

FireDrum is the best value in the industry, providing affordable yet powerful email marketing solutions for businesses & organizations of any size, from do-it-yourself to white label or fully managed services. Our platform combines our easy-to-use drag and drop Email Studio, intuitive campaign automation tools and industry best customer support. Learn more about FireDrum Email Marketing

Alexander P.
IT Manager
Publishing, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2017

“Firedrum's Email Product, Customer Service and Personal Experience”

OverallFiredrum has a great interface. You can bulk import with duplicate detection. You can either use the drag and drop interface (which is easy for an absolute beginner), use a WYSIWYG editor, or upload traditional HTML upload for email gurus. They have Email on Acid to help work out email client compatibility issues. (Not every emails show the same depending upon the code.) They do a preliminary spam check with Spam Assassin with notes on how to lower your spam score. One can send test emails. Once you have your email ready, you can schedule an email, automatically resend and integrate into social media like Faceook. You do have the option to setup RSS to send email and use Google Analytics to track engagement. Regarding customer support, they have a chat service and phone service. I have found chat service faster and easier since I am already in the Firedrum portal when I have a question. I have used the phone service about 3 times during the our company's use. No problems. They do listen to their customers. They had Email on Acid and then stopped. I requested the feature back. During their revamp of the product, they brought it back. Overall, I am happy with the product. We use it for a white-label for our various magazines and newspapers. I am on the technical side and find it easy to use. We do have sales reps, who are not and don't have a problem with the drag and drop. They used to charge per account and now charge per email address block. It looks like everyone is now using that convention. It is a small company in comparison to Constant Contact and MailChimp, so you get to actual know people on a first name basis. They have been around a while and don't foresee them going anywhere. Both Firedrum and our company are in Phoenix, so it is good to know that we are helping local businesses (If you care about that sort of thing.)
ProsI like Email Acid and the Spam Assassin filter.
ConsIf the RSS feed was easier to use. Right now it requires someone to code something. While Firedrum does offer a service to do it for you for a fee, it should be easier to use. Even if you do something just for WordPress, it would be progress.
Recommendations to other buyersI don't think this is under your control, but it would be nice if Email Acid gave more suggestions on how to fix email compatibility issues.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Alexander, It's a pleasure to work with the team at Times Media Group. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketin
Betty W.
Education Management, Self-employed
September 25, 2018

“FireDrum Took My Marketing to the Next Level”

OverallI use Outlook and you can't send out to over 50 contacts at a time. I have grown to nearly 600 contacts and need to be able to do my marketing effortlessly and FireDrum does that for me. Also, I own a real estate licensing school and tell all my students about FireDrum... hope you are getting a lot of business.
ProsI like that my campaigns are always available to change for the next class I am offering. I very seldom have to create a new one. However, now that I know how to create them, I can do so in very little time.
ConsIt is not the software... it is the lack of customer service on the weekends. A a sole proprietor I often set my marketing up on the weekends and if things go a wry I have to wait for help. Maybe that has changed because, frankly I haven't have any issues for some time now. On the upside of that, once issues are discovered they are correctly quickly.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Betty, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I am sorry to hear about the lack of service on the weekend and I wanted to let you know that I will mention this to the support team. I also wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Peter O.
Senior Graphic Designer
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
February 3, 2017

“Firedrum is a brilliant marketing tool!”

OverallOut business sends hundreds of email campaigns each month, and with Firedrum it's a breeze. The uncomplicated system, and the support start always ready to go and aid with any issues, there's nothing we can't overcome. I'd definitely recommend Firedrum. It's a great marketing tool, and it always feels good to know you're supporting a local company. Thanks Firedrum!
ProsFast and easy. Staff are always there to help with any issues. Just a quality product!
ConsWith the number of eBlasts that we have, it can take a while for all the campaigns to load. Also, the new updates have had some kinks that are being ironed out.
Recommendations to other buyersDon't be afraid to reach out to the support staff if you have any troubles! They're lovely and always happy to help!

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Peter, It's a pleasure to work with the team at Lee & Associates. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketin
Eric B.
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

“Ease of Use”

OverallSimple to send out newsletters whether you have 100 subscribers or 25,000. Their stats dashboard makes it easy to keep up with things, especially what subscribers are most interested in. We have had an excellent experience with this company.
ProsI have been using Firedrum Email Marketing for quite awhile. The online software used to be somewhat difficult to work with but the people at Firedrum have made it mush easier to use and more simplistic. They have cut my time sending out our newsletters substantially by consistently upgrading their software. I am very pleased with their ability to keep their service on the cutting edge. I would highly recommend them.
ConsHow difficult the software used to be but it is not any longer. I have absolutely no cons to list for their service.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Eric, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Timarie M.
Chief Strategist
September 25, 2018

“Been using FireDrum for over 10 years and they are best practices!”

OverallWhat a fantastic team! the entire support staff, FireDrum goes above and beyond to make sure my team and I are satisfied and that any problems we face are addressed and rectified within 24 hours. We really couldn't ask for a better partner.
ProsOur agency uses FireDrum as a solution for many of our in-house clients and we do so with complete confidence. We like that we have the choice of a DIY method or a fully managed, customized service and we can adapt for each of our clients based upon their respective needs/wishes. Additionally, the fact that FireDrum continues to add functionality and value to its software just allows us to pass that value onto our clients. It's not just another email marketing platform...it is so much more. As an example, we now have the ability to implement automated drip campaigns! FireDrum does not disappoint, and the affordability makes it an even smarter choice for us all.
ConsI think some parts of it aren't labeled logically, but I also feel that is a personal preference.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Timarie! We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with us! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. I'd love to help your clients succeed. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Jamison D.
August 18, 2017

“I have used this email solution over the years and have watched it get better and better!”

OverallIncrease in all our email campaigns resulting in +350% increase in sales coming in through this channel. We use this product internally and as well for our clients. Our business has grown because we use this email marketing solution.
ProsI love the new email editor that allows me to create my own custom email templates to use with my campaigns. I'm not restricted and can be as creative as I want to be. I can make my templates match my brand easily. I also love the easy to understand reporting and the open boost feature which re-sends my campaign automatically back out to my list members that didn't open the initial send. This feature has greatly improved our open rates and click thru's. With this solution, I feel like I'm in control. Best of all the cost when compared to other email tools in hands down way more affordable. I would recommend to anyone to try out this solution and see for yourself how much of an impact that Firedrum can have on your email marketing goals.
August 18, 2017
Broadcast Media, 1001-5000 employees
September 25, 2018

“Good system for email marketing and management”

Overallcommunication is key with so many options for subscribers and FireDrum provides the tools needed to engage my audience on a regular basis while managing my list to its maximum efficiency and ROI.
ProsEasy to get started and fairly easy to use. Really good for a beginner and/or a scaling company whose revenue is growing month over month.
ConsNothing outstanding about Fire Drum. Pricey compared to some competitors for 10,000 contacts.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Kate T.
Retail, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“Love looking like a Pro!”

OverallThey answer the phone. They may have to research but problem solving is no big thing to FireDrum. They keep our business looking fab - online - with emails - mobile app is great.
ProsIt lets me customize my emails to match what's happening for this week. Different size blocks allow products to be showcased in just the right way. Being a small business owner, FireDrum makes my emails look (as my employees say) legit, not cookie cutter emails like the other email companies.
ConsNot holding different customized statement for that week so that you can't copy and paste into another section.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Kate, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Brain T.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1000 employees
September 25, 2018

“Best email marketing solution i've used.”

OverallNon-Profit Discount, Volume Discount, Drip Automation, Mobile Friendly Editor are all great!
ProsWe've used other email marketing tools for various reasons over the years, but still always come back to FireDrum's email marketing tools and advice about best practices. We, finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. The email editor and template manager is so easy to use. The contact management is also advanced but easy to use.
ConsLimited automation options nad no transactional options. Although they said these will be avaiable soon.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Brian, We are so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with us! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Kate M.
Owner, Educator
Education Management, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2017

“Easy to use, great customer support!”

OverallI have been working with FireDrum for over three years now and absolutely love it. The support team is always there to answer my questions! They recently switched to a new drag and drop editor which (truthfully), has been a bit confusing, but my customers seem to love the new layout. I recommend this to any business looking to send out quality campaigns with a return on investment.... Especially small businesses! My monthly priced was practically cut in half when I switched from Constant Contact.
ProsGreat price, great support team and great looking campaigns!
ConsAt first it was confusing to learn and remember how to access the different features.
Recommendations to other buyersSubscribe to to their blog. They always post email marketing tips and tips about how to work their editor!

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Kate, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com
Cameron C.
Marketing Director
Automotive, 51-200 employees
January 30, 2017

“Customer Service is night/day better than Constant Contact”

OverallI used Firedrum at a previous job that was local to Firedrum in Arizona. After relocating to Seattle with a new company, I immediately transferred us off of Constant Contact and over to Firedrum. It was cheaper, more user-friendly and when you call, the guy that answers the phone is able to immediately help you! I can't tell you the headaches I had before and how relieving it is to get an answer in three rings of a phone and somebody that isn't clearly outsourced from a third world country. It's been two years at this job with them and I have nothing but good things to say.
ProsVery user Friendly
ConsWith there was a grid system that I could drag and drop pre-made photos in for the correct size and able to link from there.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Cameron, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing
moses k.
android app developer
May 20, 2018

“Signing up to FireDrum and setting up an email campaign is as seamless and painless as I hoped”

OverallEase of sending out emails without much hustle. It is very easy to manually add lists or to import from third party sites There are a number of customer care channels that really reduces time spent looking for solutions to problems FireDrum is generally a good and affordable service.
ProsI loved the fact that they offer email templates to ease the creation of email accounts. The delivery rate on our emails was quite satisfactory with the majority of them getting past spam filters. The tutorials that appeared when setting up campaigns were well timed, helpful and non-intrusive. The animated drag drop and preview features really helped the non technical members of the team create professional looking emails within a really short time. The last page where one has to confirm details before publication is a nice touch that I haven't seen in many competing services. It helped us make sure that all details were in order, a lot of mistakes were found and corrected in this final page
Consthe dashboard is quite cluttered making it hard for a new user to know what they should be focusing on. The bright red bars at the top and bottom of the page aren't exactly visually appealing. I feel that the messages being portrayed in these red bands could be done with a pop up on the site or sent as a form of notification email. While the functionality of the service is on point, the UI badly needs a makeover. I would have loved the free plan to have a higher sending limit. 100 is too low when you consider competitors in the space
May 20, 2018
Duke M.
President & Chief Marketing Officer
March 22, 2017

“The Best Kept Secret in Digital Marketing”

OverallFireDrum offers a powerful tool for email marketing with all the bells and whistles you need, in an easy-to-use platform. Their reports are very useful and tell you everything about your campaigns. However, their most awesome advantage is their support to their clients. Nobody, not even the big names in email marketing, come even close to the support FireDrum provides.
Pros- Easy to use - Detailed reports - Great features - Awesome support
Cons- Not well-known in the industry yet
March 22, 2017
sheryll d.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2018

“*****Serious Results******”

OverallIts a good software, that actually got me results, finally not just another online scam!
ProsThis software was pretty easy to use, and I got results, its definitely worth using especially if your like me and you have tried a billion other things, none of which worked, the anticipation is crazy! This one works!
ConsIt costs a little bit but it was well worth it!

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Sheryll, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
September 26, 2018
Grace C.
Founder/Professional Copywriter
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Great way to manage and analyze email lists ”

OverallThis made us streamline into one program, what we were using 3-4 to accomplish. It is much easier and simpler to do it all in one, including images!
ProsAs someone who owns a small business, we have many clients who utilize email lists. Firedrum is an easy way to simplify the lists, the analytics, and the process of sending and creating emails. It was intuitive and simple to learn, also. We were also able to import contact lists right into the program. It also allowed multi users which was necessary for us. I liked that you can also automate to create email funnels.
ConsThe AB feature is a bit clunky, and could use some smoothing out, but fairly minor.
December 18, 2018
Jay M.
Sales Executive
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Tucson Jay”

OverallAlways get answers and solutions. My internet skills are rudimentary but FireDrum personnel always are understanding.
ProsEasy to use.
ConsAttaching to email.
Recommendations to other buyersNothing.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Jay, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing
Shannon M.
Co-owner
Farming, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“Great way to keep our customers connected”

OverallFiredrum Email Marketing is very useful to our seasonal business, because it allows us to keep contact with our clients even in the off-season.
ProsRelatively easy to create professional looking emails and newsletters for our small business.
ConsA little cumbersome in the area of creating lists and groups.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on October 5, 2018
We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! As I'm sure your client's also know, It's a pleasure to be able to work with Miller's Bay Farm. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
October 3, 2018
Internet, 11-50 employees

“Highly Recommend ”

OverallOverall, the experience was excellent. Makes streamlining your email marketing incredibly easy and increases both open rates and engagement. Highly recommend!
ProsThe email studio was great for creating templates and the autosender was also super helpful!
ConsNothing comes to mind that I would consider a con to the software.

Karen E.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2017

“I could not ask for more!”

OverallProfessional service, always looking for a way to improve my internet presence...which means I look better. Thanks Firedrum!
ProsAccessible
ConsDon't have any
Recommendations to other buyersAsk their advice and take it

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 2, 2017
HI Karen, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone
Jenifer G.
Media Production, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“Rosie on the House Review”

OverallFireDrum is a great marketing solution. We are able to communicate with our Homeowners with ease and when we need assistance, FireDrum's response time is very fast and helpful.
ProsIt is easy to use. Very simple control / plug and play software
ConsSome of the editing ability when you want to get very specific with design or want to save space can be limited. There are a couple more block styles that should be created and made as an option

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Jenifer, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Howard F.
Partner
Retail, 51-200 employees
February 13, 2017

“Never let us down”

OverallWe have used the Firedrum team for 10 plus years and they have always exceeded our expectations. Customer service and a product that works is a winning combination.
ProsIt is simple enough that I can use it. That's a much bigger statement than you may think.
ConsNo Cons from our side
Recommendations to other buyersDo not over think it.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 14, 2017
Hi Howard, Thank you taking some time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always a pleasure to work with the team at Community Tire Pros and Auto Repair. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com
February 13, 2017
Lisa S.
Director of Communications
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees
December 6, 2016

“Keep up the good work.”

OverallWe have been happy with FireDrum during the course of our partnership. While we have gone through a few different main points of contact, I know the work will always be complete and the team is responsive.
ProsEasy to use, good reporting.
Christina F.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Satisfied customer”

OverallI have been extremely satisfied and pleased with the ease of use and comprehensive functionality of the program. Since my company is multi-dimensional, there are several employees who use FireDrum for various aspects of our email marketing, and to date we have had no complaints and our open rate and click rate has increased by at least 20% across all campaigns.
ProsFunctionality and ease of use.
ConsIt's not cheap, but absolutely believe it is worth the investment.
Recommendations to other buyersIf an individual is considering trying a new system, this is where they should directed. They will not be disappointed.
Chuck S.
GM
January 30, 2017

“Best Email Marketing Company”

OverallUsing FireDrum has been a major marketing piece for all of our clients. Not only do they have the best prices but the editor itself is super easy to use and the resend to unopens (OpenBoost) is really awesome. I highly recommend FireDrum for anyone currently using email marketing.
ProsThe OpenBoost technology is awesome and the new drag and drop editor is really great.
ConsNo complaints :)

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Chuck, It's a pleasure to work with the team at Boostwave. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help, or feedback on your email marketing campaigns. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524 daniel@firedrum.com
September 25, 2018

“Great Email Builder to Make Professional Templates”

OverallGreat customer service and support. Very responsive and always able to talk to real people.
ProsThe drag and drop email builder, Template Options, High Sending Limits, Deliverability, Customer Service/Support, and Affordability.
ConsWould be ideal to have additional automation functionality.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! We hope to be adding more automation features in the future. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Kalin D.
Marketing Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
February 3, 2017

“Glad I made the Switch!”

OverallI recently switched from a large, nationally known email marketing provider. I initially made the decision based on the savings, but since making the switch, I could not be more satisfied with their all around products and services! From excellent customer service and attentive support staff to the impressive features and advanced reporting options--I can't say enough good things about FireDrum! I'm just getting my feet wet, but I can't wait to really dig in and get the most out of their services. Keep up the great work!
ProsThe features and functionality are second to none, and at half the price of competitors, it's a no-brainer!
ConsIt's not necessarily a con, but the interface for creating emails. I'm just not familiar with all the options and features yet (since I just switched to FireDrum), so for now, creating emails is a bit more time consuming. But I'm sure as I work with the software more, I'll get more comfortable with it. Honestly, the flexibility of the software is a plus . . . just maybe not when you're a "newbie"!

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Kalin, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketin
Accounting, 11-50 employees
September 25, 2018

“FireDrum Email Marketing Review”

OverallCommunication. we use it as a newsletter and reminder prompt. It works great to advise members quickly and without the added cost of paper and postage.
ProsGreat flexibility and tailoring of design in emails that you can send. I was able to get a very professional look on my own with little design experience.
ConsManaging members. I would like to delete members who are older and no longer relevant to email.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! You can deactivate members that you feel no longer use email to assure they wont get another send. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
pat f.
Dir. of First Impressions
Automotive, 51-200 employees
October 5, 2018

“End Results are GREAT!”

OverallWe are thrilled with the email addresses we have gathered thru the years and can push out anything, at any time. our monthly newsletters keep us connected with those clients with a variety of tips, industry and call to action to draw into the stores.
ProsThe simplest of programs to maneuver thru the site. Easy to customize for your company needs. The analytics bring it back to the real numbers & on the focus of the newsletters, etc To whom you are reaching, responses, call to actions, active clients & the ability for one to unsubscribe. We've never had a problem getting any question answers or assistance with an issue, that is lifesaving to us at the end of the phone.
Consnone at this time, we've not had any issue that hasn't been answered within the system of support.
October 5, 2018
Kathy G.
Farming, Self-employed
January 24, 2018

“Best customer service ever!”

OverallIt is a very inexpensive way to connect with my customers on a regular basis.
ProsFirst, the price is better than any other email list provider I've tried but the big reason I'll stay with Firedrum is the customer service. I had a problem creating an email sign up form for my website. I know just enough about web building to be dangerous. The whole IT crew came to my rescue. I even got personal emails and phone calls from customer service reps to help me. This never happens on other providers I've had in the past. I'll be a Firedrum customer for life!
ConsI did have issues trying to add a second business to my account but the service is so inexpensive that I just opened a second account for that other business.
January 24, 2018
Jeff H.
Managing Partner
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
February 3, 2017

“A solid email marketing platform for driving business”

OverallFireDrum says they are "easy to use, affordable and powerful" and I would agree. It's a tool easier to use then other services in the market and the results solid. Building your brand and getting you message out is key and FireDrum makes it fun to watch the results develop. You are in control.
ProsEasy to use templates to plug content into and a schedule for pin-pointing the message.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Jeff, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com
Sherry A.
International Marketing Manager
Medical Devices, 201-500 employees
January 30, 2017

“FireDrum ... Automation & Email Marketing that Works for You”

OverallI have worked with and recommended FireDrum marketing for more than a decade. They are professional, fast and experienced. From the top-down their level of service is amazing.
ProsScalability & Functionality

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 2, 2017
Hi Sherry, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone
Trevor M.
Architecture & Planning, Unspecified
January 30, 2017

“Amazing email marketing and customer service.”

OverallI worked with Firedrum for nearly 10 years sending out monthly campaigns and never had a single issue. After the easy setup of my profile I was quickly on my way sending out campaigns to a 3,000+ client list. The best part of Firedrum, by far, is the customer service. I was always on a first name basis with each of my account reps who were always eager and willing to help out. They were very candid and honest whenever I needed help finding something, or helping me complete the designs of my campaigns. I couldn't recommend this service enough to anyone who is looking to have a top notch team working along side them on their email marketing campaigns. Thanks for everything Firedrum!!
ProsEase of use and well laid out UI scheme
ConsNot 100% accurate in the reports, or what some of the numbers meant after campaigns were sent.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 2, 2017
Hi Trevor, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone
Niti M.
Graphic/Web Designer
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
January 30, 2017

“FireDrum Email Marketing is so much better than anything I've ever used! ”

OverallI love the software. It's easy to use. I love the fact that when I import several excel sheets with names and email addresses, the software knows which are duplicates, and will not use the duplicated email addresses. The reports are excellent and very detailed. It's easy to edit member names. I find that this software is so much more flexible than Constant Contact and the other ones I've used in the past. Though, since I'm more advance in HTML code, I wish there was a better way to edit HTML code and more user friendly like DreamWeaver. Also, would have been nice to have better email templates to choose from. Sometimes I'm in a hurry and a template is perfect! Overall, excellent customer service, support and excellent software! Thanks so much.
Pros1) The software recognizes duplicate names. 2) Detailed reports
Cons1) HTML editing needs work. Would be great if it was similar to Dreamweaver. 2) More variety of email templates. Some of the templates are not very attractive.
Recommendations to other buyersSee above.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 2, 2017
Hi Niti, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone
Debra L.
Executive Vice President

“Very happy client!”

OverallWe have been using Fire Drum for our email marketing for over 8 years and we are very pleased with the ease of which to use. The Fire Drum staff has always been very responsive to any of our questions.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 2, 2017
Hi Debra, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone
Rich B.
Sales manager
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 30, 2017

“Fire Drum is a great value for small business”

OverallWe contact our customers via email about every two weeks. FireDrum is an affordable solution for us. It is easy to learn and use, and any problems are easily fixed just by searching on their site. We have not yet had to contact them with any issues.
ProsEase of use, affordability.
ConsI really do not have any negative issues with this software

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Rich, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing
Roger B.
Legal Services, Unspecified

“Happy Customer ”

OverallBeen a long time customer. Very rare I have had a problem. Any issue at all... customer service is top notch.
ProsEasy to use
ConsNone

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Roger, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing
barry s.

“For our emails ”

OverallI would say out of a few ESP's Firedrum has been the best.
ProsEase of use and tracking info are about as good as any other esp I have used.
ConsI'd like it to be more detailed in the reporting. I would also like a few features improved so that I don't lose designs if I forget to save or the order.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Barry, We are so happy to hear that you feel we have an ease of use! We hope that you can use FireDrum for all of your marketing needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm currently scheduling account reviews to help with open rates, clicks, and deliverability. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Alex V.
SEM Analyst - Email Marketing
Media Production, 51-200 employees
June 20, 2017

“I like it over all but they need to work on the speed, sometimes it's too slow”

Overallsame benefits you can get with any other email marketing software
Prostemplates are pretty cool, you have many options with different styles, the price is not bad, easy to read
ConsSpeed, sometimes it takes a lot of time to load the templates, to edit the templates and so, the price is not the best
June 20, 2017
Perri C.
February 10, 2017

“Fantastic customer service”

OverallThere are a lot of email providers you could choose, but how many of them provide stellar support with a live person? Not many. Good product, but the great people are what makes FireDrum my choice.
ProsThe excellent customer service!
ConsIt's not very intuitive for people who are not tech savvy.
Recommendations to other buyersGood for mid-large teams that have a dedicated digital or email person.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on March 13, 2017
Hi Perri, Thank you for leaving us a review. It's been a pleasure working with the team at AZ Big Media. I wanted to let you know that we recently created a new set of templates that are mobile friendly along with an easier to use email editor. We did this in an effort to make our system more user friendly. If you would be interested, I would be happy to give you a free training session on the updates to make sure you are using the system to it's full potential. Let me know if you would be interested in scheduling that. Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing www.firedrum.com (480) 699- 1524
February 10, 2017
Lyle W.
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Great Product”

Overallgreat
ProsIt was Easy to use. The software was simple.
Consit was a little pricey for me. I would like to see some trial products.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you for the review, Lyle! We do hope that FireDrum is best suited to fit all of your email needs. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Brian D.
Printing, 1-10 employees
March 20, 2017

“Great Way to Reach My Customers”

OverallFiredrum is an easy, cost-effective way to reach customers and prospects via email. It is simple to use and the reporting tells me who is engaging, so I can custom-tailor my message. The only drawback is that I am unable to layer text and graphics.
ProsEasy to use, cost effective.
ConsCan't layer text and graphics.
Tyler H.
President/CEO
1-10 employees

“President/CEO”

OverallLove Firedrum! We've used other software in the past. We always appreciated the fact that Firedrum is local and that we can always get a human being on the phone. This makes things so much easier!
ProsEasy of use
ConsThe product is very PC in the layout. Would be nice to have a clean/intuitive mac feel to it.
Zac R.
Director of National Advertising
Publishing, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2018

“Firedrum Gets it Done”

ProsIn a world full of email marketing programs FireDrum is the easiest, its not without some quirks but all email programs are.
ConsSome minor deployment and formatting issues that exist in all email marketing systems.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on October 5, 2018
We appreciate your review! We hope that you're able to continue to use FireDrum for all of your email needs! It's a pleasure to work with Times Media Group. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
October 2, 2018
samantha f.
February 3, 2017

“Great company, easy to use with quick responses”

OverallI started using Firedrum about a year ago and it's been great so far. If I have any questions, they are quick to get back and assist. I wish there were more options, like more font choices and interactive media to use on the email templates but it's a great tool besides that. Adding members is swift and easy to find because of the categories.
ProsEase of use
ConsNeeds more options in the email template

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Samantha, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Email fonts are more limited than web fonts because not all email clients have the same font sets. We have a selection of fonts we know will appear the same in all email clients. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing, and possible solutions to put in fonts you want to use. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing
Rob N.
Co-founder, Creative Director
1-10 employees
January 30, 2017

“A Great Alternative to "The Big Guys"”

OverallHaving used a more well known (and more complicated and more expensive) service for years, I was delighted with the simplicity of the FireDrum interface and surprised at the power of the controls. Of course, I wouldn't have dumped the higher-priced Email Marketers if FireDrum wasn't at least as usable (it was waaay more user friendly), but I haven't had to give up anything except higher prices and have gained in every way. FireDrum is great!
ProsEasy to use. Easy easy easy.
ConsI wish one could schedule more re-sends to unopened, each time refining in the send. One is great but four would be greater.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 3, 2017
Hi Rob, Thank you taking your time to leave a review! We appreciate the feedback. Let me know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send an email to daniel@firedrum.com or call (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone FireDrum Email Marketing
ORNELA CAROLINA A.
EJECUTIVA DE COBRANZAS
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 10, 2018

“Excellent soffware that allows you to create, program and configure the electronic mail completely”

OverallI make the most of my company using current tools. A quality product, long live marketing!
ProsIts editable templates, really a practical solution and the Spam filter, guarantees quality and security.
ConsIt is not easy to use, it requires practice and good handling, luckily technical support solves and pays attention in any doubt.
July 10, 2018
Lynne B.
March 23, 2017

“A good product but needs some solutions to problems”

OverallI like Firedrum over other similar systems I have used. It's been easy to learn and to use. But the one thing that continues to be a problem is delivery of the message. Way too many of our members do not get the emails at all and many others only get it in their junk box despite white listing and putting the email address in their contact list. I even get it in my junk box from time to time. We have worked with tech support and done everything we were were told to do but this continues to be a problem.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 5, 2017
Hi Lynne, Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. Deliverability is one of the things I focus on. There are a lot of factors to look at. if you would like me to take a closer look at your account to look for places we can improve on deliverability please email or call to schedule a review. Thanks, Daniel Anzalone | Account Manager FireDrum Email Marketing (480) 699-1524
March 23, 2017
Anna Mae W.
December 15, 2016

“Awesome support.”

OverallI use different servers for different companies I manage accounts for. They vary widely, so it is a learning curve for each site. This site has a good help system and the technical support is awesome. I feel it could be a little easier for a novice like me, especially in building my own templates. Their language is different from the other sites I use, but guess that is normal. All in all, it is a solid site.
ProsEasy to see progress on a project. A system does not get stuck when I switch screens.
ConsCan't set up my own templates per my client's specs. Also not able to schedule specific multiple times and dates for the same email to be recent.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 2, 2017
Hi Anna Mae, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing, and how we can better serve you. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524
December 15, 2016
Christopher T.
Writer
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Marketing”

ProsI think the best thing about this software is ease of use. Fire drum makes it easy to use their software's features which makes it easy to succeed as a person looking to use email marketing.
ConsI don't think there was a part of the email marketing software that I disliked. It was all very good.

By FireDrum Email Marketing on September 27, 2018
Thank you, Christopher, We appreciate your review! We hope that the free trial helped you learn how FireDrum could help you succeed. I wanted to let you know that I'm scheduling account reviews right now to help our clients with deliverability, open rates, and click rates. If you wanted to schedule one, please email me at Alex@firedrum.com or call 480.699.1524 Thank you, Alex Goerner Marketing Strategist
Jack H.
Chief Mad Scientist
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Email is a breeze ”

OverallAlways a good result from all that receive ,quick ,easy and simple to use and do. This process gets the word out to many quickly and right to people needing and wanting your services
Prosworks well and quickly to save time,effort and results are always what we needed.
Conssometimes boots up slowly
Recommendations to other buyersSeems good and ready to do it's job of getting to all involved

By FireDrum Email Marketing on February 2, 2017
Hi Jack, Thank you for leaving a review! Let us know if you would like to schedule a time to review your email marketing. Send me an email at daniel@firedrum.com or call me at (480) 699-1524 Best regards, Daniel Anzalone