Pabau CRM Ratings

Overall

About Pabau CRM

Pabau is a complete practice management application used by hundreds of healthcare practitioners in the UK. Manage schedules, treatment notes, invoices, payments, marketing and lots more. It works great for all sizes form large teams, solo practitioners and anything in between. Learn more about Pabau CRM

Sue I.
August 10, 2017

“Best clinic software on the market”

OverallIt has made clinic management a lot easier
ProsThis software pulls together a lot of features from clinic management to physician notes and it is constantly updating and introducing more features making it the best clinic management software around.
ConsEvery year I have to produce an annual audit of my treatments. This is extremely time consuming as their are no reports that can help me with this. I would also like the option to bulk archive patients that have not visited the clinic for over three years.
August 10, 2017
Zoe S.
Personal Assistant
August 9, 2017

“Amazing upgrade from our last software ”

OverallAutomation and increased efficiency
ProsThe guys at Pabau are constantly updating the software and adding in features that they know their clients will love. This helps us deliver better customer service and streamline tasks that were previously taking us hours every single week. The fact that the automation also reduces errors is a god-send.
ConsThere are a few bugs with the app that has prevented us from being able to use it as much as we would like in clinic but support are looking into this and are quick to respond to other glitches that crop up along the way.
Sue I.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Problems, problems, problems”

OverallI have been using Pabau now for 8 months as I wanted a system that was mobile and would offer me a paper free environment. Pabau promised so much but has so far under-delivered. The main desktop version is fine for booking appointments and creating invoices but using the database for marketing within Pabau is not good. The mobile app is useless. I am constantly contact support because one thing or another fails to work. In the past 8 months I have had problems on a weekly basis. I am now unable to upload photographs onto patient notes and the app constantly freezes and crashes. I also wanted a reliable way of creating digital consent forms. This is currently working fine. The support guys are friendly but they are rarely able to sort out any problems. Instead they just report the problem to the developers. After 8 months of problems I am almost at the end of my tether. I often wish I had stayed with my old cloud based system. Clinic Office may not have offered all the fancy advantages, but it was a stable system and it was reliable. In 3 years I think I only had to report a problem once or twice and the problem was dealt with there and then. I will stick with Pabau a while longer because it is too stressful to change software again and if Pabau finally sort out these ongoing problems I will happily come back and update my review but at the moment, I only give it 2 stars.
ProsOffers a lot of functions
ConsIt is unstable and a lot of the functions either do not work or keep crashing the programme.
Recommendations to other buyersWait a year or so to see if they sort these problems out before going ahead.
Zoe J.
August 9, 2017

“Very happy with Pabau - efficient and patient ”

OverallHelped to organise and increase business
ProsOnline booking increases our sales - also it's great to be able to access schedule on phone, also all staff can update from anywhere
ConsFind adding courses difficult and sometimes it can be a little slow - also it always asks for password when logging in on phone - not sure how to resolve
Jeremy B.
Clinic Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2016

“An Excellent Product Offered A+Company! ”

OverallMy experience switching over to Pabau from our old system has been exceptionally smooth and easy! Training was very well conducted, and having an easy-to-understand product makes it even easier to get used to. I am really happy to be using the software and have already seen areas of my business grow! Staff at Pabau are extremely helpful, and were eager to answer my questions about custom-tailoring some modules to our medical clinic's small handful of unique service offerings. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! We will definitely recommend Pabau to others in the industry! Thank you so much! -Jeremy Bryant Clinic Manager Aesthetica Medical
ProsVery powerful, feature-loaded, easy to learn and use
ConsNo trial offer
November 20, 2016
Jhon C.
Painter / Printmaker
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
November 1, 2016

“amazing software, super easy to use and they got a great support team!”

Overallbig props to pabau! they literally saving so much precious time every day, i run a little business outlet using their software, their support team set me up within seconds, i've been using pabau for about 4 months now, everything is pretty easy to use had no problems so far. @swolfchan
Pros-Cheap -Reliable -Easy to use -Any hassle their only on the other end of a phone call
Cons-No cons -No hassle so far
Sigourney B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
August 19, 2017

“Excellent so far!!”

ProsWe are all absolutely in love with the product. Looking forward to the new features, highly recommend anyone considering a Change to modern software
ConsNothing just yet, could do with more assistance with the medical side but the videos are rather self explanatory
August 19, 2017
Luke D.
November 4, 2016

“Saves me time I don't have!”

OverallBeing a small business owner you don't have enough time in the day, so something that keeps you organised and frees up valuable time is a really useful asset, combine that with the ability to make sure our customers don't miss their appointments or remember us if they haven't visited in a while then you have something that is truly invaluable. Pabau is something we have been using for a around 6 months and like any new software it takes a while to train and fully understand the potential, I am now thriving on this platform and my business is growing because of it. Would definitely recommend.
November 4, 2016
Ed R.
January 28, 2017

“Not just for the larger clinics”

Overall I use Pabau for two different purposes. I use it it to schedule clients in my private practice, but I am also a fitness instructor and use it for that purpose as well. The great thing about Pabau is that it can be used for different purposes and can designed to serve the needs for different companies. It is great to schedule clients as it also syncs to google calendars. I use the iPad app for the before and after feature but haven't tried out the consent part yet.
Lisa L.
January 24, 2017

“2 years on”

OverallThe system has just been installed 2 years ago. Customer support did an amazing job of teaching us. He was very engaging with all our staff, very sincere and added an element of fun to the day. We are 2 years on and still happy. Give it a go, you won't regret it!
ProsExtensive range of industry specific features
ConsA lot to learn

By Pabau on January 26, 2017
Thank you for your kind words. Always a pleasure working with. - Jack
January 24, 2017
Ross C.

“Excellent!!”

Overall I was pitched this software over the phone and had to try it. I found installation very painless. Tech support was very friendly and helpful not to mention i barely needed any help. The programming is fairly simple and easy to use, even when your not a computer wizard. I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. I promise you'll enjoy it!
Dr Jayne W.
February 2, 2017

“The best on the market 2017.”

OverallI have tried a couple of different clinic softwares before but Pabau is the best! It does everything you need to have a successful clinic. Definitely worth the money you spend on it. There really isn't anything close on the market right now.
February 2, 2017
Jason T.
January 27, 2017

“AMAZING!!!!”

OverallEvery time i call I get amazing service and honestly have never had a bad experience. Every member of staff is so polite and that in itself is enough for me to recommend Phorest Softwere.
January 27, 2017
Lucy F.
November 21, 2016

“Everything you need to go paperless”

OverallI have been looking for a system or systems that can do everything under one roof. Pabau absolutely ticked all the boxes for us, and there support is excellent. Well done to Jack and his team.
November 21, 2016
Natalie D.
March 13, 2017

“Forward thinking CRM”

OverallRepresentative and the team are so helpful and responsive - the team listen and implement suggestions as the software is constantly being improved and updated.
March 13, 2017