InnoSoft Fusion Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.3/5

About InnoSoft Fusion

Our flagship product Fusion, helps facility operators and front-line staff manage their recreation facilities and also supports a wide range of online services. From membership management through to checking out equipment and controlling access to various facilities. Fusion is an all-in-one solution that includes a full suite of point-of-sale, reporting and communication tools. InnoSoft's latest creations are FusionGO, mobile app and FusionIM league management software. Learn more about InnoSoft Fusion

Nina F.
Coordinator, Membership Services
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“I <3 Innosoft Fusion”

OverallInnosoft Fusion has helped our department to achieve a level of excellence than any other software solution could. I have full confidence that this software will continue to be the top-of-the-line solution for years to come. Innosoft has helped me to create a system for measuring impact/reach of marketing campaigns, provide regular communication to members, provide an excellent service experience (Sales, Facility Access, Registrations), and has continued to inspire us to keep pushing boundaries as we evolve with the field of Recreation. I love this company, I value the Innosoft team and I would recommend Innosoft Fusion to everyone (And I do!).
ProsI love that this software is dedicated to the success of recreation programs. The Development team, Client Success specialists, Education team and Executive Team are consistently working towards providing a solution which meets the needs of and continues to grow with the ever-evolving field of collegiate recreation. Innosoft Fusion is the BEST software on the market, bar none! It's user friendly, versatile and has helped us further our mission with ease.
ConsI have worked with Innosoft Fusion very closely for the past two years. During that time, I have developed a phenomenal working relationship with the team. They work diligently to ensure all users and clients are heard, creating new features and functionalities to help better their solution. I would love to see a quicker turnaround on new features. However, both development and Client Success Specialists have always been transparent about what is feasible given their release schedule.
Ben S.
Assistant Director - Membership
January 4, 2019

“Best Membership Management Software”

OverallOverall, the innosoft staff are unbelievably nice, competent, and passionate about what they do. They get back to me quickly within minor or major issue which is always comforting. Fusion has made our operations so much better than they have ever have been at WashU and is worth the investment. We have really enjoyed incorporating Fusion into our daily operations.
ProsThis is by far the most user friendly software for membership management for collegiate recreation. The interface is very appealing which makes educating student/part-time staff easier than other products I've used in the past. I've also found that the staff are extremely helpful and patient in helping work out just about any issue I've encountered. Compared to the other options, Fusion is much greater.
ConsWhile I understand each individual school has different needs from the Fusion software, I wish it was a little more customizable on some very minor things within the sales page. When there are buttons that we don't use (like Parking permits for example) I would like to be able to take off this button so our staff doesn't get confused. I would also like to be able to provide prompts for my sales team during certain transactions without having those prompts be public on the website. This could also be something that is fixable, but I'm not sure how to make that happen just yet.
Kristen B.
Technology Support Technician
April 11, 2019

“Fusion ECU”

OverallFusion has been great to work with. They are always very helpful and eager to help find a solution to problems we run in to. Can't wait for the new release to come out and for us to launch the FusionGO app next month.
ProsFusion is a very easy software to learn for both customers and staff. Their customer support is top-notch and always super quick to respond and resolve issues. They also have an Ideas Portal where customers can submit ideas and vote on ones for future implementation. I like that they actually take these ideas into consideration because they have already planned to implement several of the ideas that received the most votes from customers. They also have a very informative online manual that shows screenshots and step-by-step instructions on most aspects of the software.
ConsFusion lacks a few features we wish it had such as a Charge to Account payment option, deposit for summer camps, ability to check in participants for programs by offering (not just schedule), and ability to attach waivers to multi-visit passes and lockers. I will say that they are working on the deposit feature, however it won't be ready until this summer after camp registrations have already started. I also wish there was a way to do discounts on line for things like a member registering their child for a certain number of weeks without us having to do it on the back-end manually.
April 11, 2019
Rebecca C.
Associate Director; Facilities and Operations
Recreational Facilities and Services, 501-1000 employees
January 15, 2019

“Easy and adaptable with excellent support. ”

OverallIt truly is an enterprise system, a one stop shop for not only us as administrators for memberships, programs, services, and data but also a single log in for our members to engage with our department. From implementation and updates, to meeting our ever changing needs Innosoft has been responsive every step of the way.
ProsThe ease of use for both administrators and customers. We call this our enterprise system as it does almost everything for us. This makes locker clean out a breeze. But most importantly the quick response time provided by the support staff when there is an issue is fantastic. Even as the company grows they have not compromised on this area and it is greatly appreciated.
ConsThe areas for us that still need work are Group Fitness, Scheduling, and Reports. They are working on all of these. One size fits all reporting works for some reports but each user has different requirements in regards to data. Group Fitness bulk class scheduling with individual class sign ups, and tracking no shows is highly desirable. Different methods for scheduling bulk scheduling one type of class for multiple days throughout the semester at different times with editing.
Peter R.
IT Support
January 4, 2019

“Campus Recreation software that checks all the boxes”

OverallWe have been a customer of Innosoft Fusion since 2013, and have been extremely happy with the Suite of Software for Campus Recreation, having watched it develop and improve with each release. As a tier 1 University with 40000 students, we have about 6000 daily access events at 4 separate facilities. In addition we have up to 500 unique Program Registrations, 700 Equipment Issue transactions and dozens of in-person or online membership renewals. We have an average of 100 daily visits to our web portal viewing program offerings, and during the late Spring this increases to 1000 unique visits for Swim Lesson registration. Innosoft Fusion handles the traffic seamlessly, and the user experience is such that there is little need for Rec Center IT support. During this time we have also developed a close relationship with Innosoft, such that we consider ourselves a partner in each other's success.
ProsThis software centralized a number of legacy and one-off applications, such as Memberships, Locker Sales, Facility Access and Equipment Issue into a single suite that is easy to maintain and update.
ConsI have some outstanding support issues that still have not been fully addressed.
Evan R.
Project Assistant
April 5, 2019

“University of New Brunswick | Recreation Services”

OverallFusion, in my opinion, is the engine that runs our services drives our services here at URec. Through my time in a management role, I've been able to work with each of our department heads to find a way in which we can use Fusion to improve their efficiency and provide an excellent quality of service to our members.
Pros- POS system is great to use - Program registration functionality is huge for our sport clubs, sport camps, fee-based programs, etc. - Member portal is a great feature to use for online member sales. - love the new app we're going to be launching this fall!
Cons- Would love if Fusion IM was more integrated with Fusion financially. (i.e. Member could register for intramurals in-person rather than having to go online and pay later through invoice in person). This also throws off our financial daily deposit reporting. - Have had an issue with Students not able to sign into the member portal.
Joy P.
Director, Campus Recreation
April 2, 2019

“Penguin Feedback”

ProsThe software is easy to use by all stakeholders.. student staff as well as the diverse group of professional staff on our CR team. I appreciate that the company is listening to it's users and takes our suggestions and needs in to consideration when rolling out new features. They own up to mistakes and try to correct as soon as possible. They have a great team and are willing to work with the users.
ConsAs they experienced some growing pains and staff changes, customer service was impacted but the company owned up to it and worked through the challenges. I am still not clear on how or when the update of the Portal ( CR store) takes place at each school. I wish there was a better system for this .
April 2, 2019
Konya L K.
Assistant Director - Business Operations - Campus Recreation

“User Friendly Fusion!”

OverallOverall, Fusion has been excellent for Missouri State University. I attended their first Fusion Summit which was a wealth of information. It has been easy to learn, easy to train others and the user manuals are easy to get to for general questions. Did I mention the support staff was great?
ProsIt is user friendly, works great with our University Banner system and the support staff are excellent. Continual updates and new releases of modules are a great benefit too. Reports are easy to get and it is easy to request enhancements and regular support tickets too.
ConsCompared to the software we had before, not much to dislike. If there have been issues, the staff have worked with me and/or our Computer Services department to get everything resolved as quickly as possible.
Sara M.
Assistant Director
January 15, 2019

“Good for improving Access Management”

OverallWhat it does, it does well. It is one of the better options in the industry, particularly if you're looking to improve access management, membership sales, locker rentals, or pro-shop sales and inventory. There are real limitations to other functionality, especially for certain programs and generating reports. Their development timeline is really slow. Their customer service reps are nice and are quick to answer simple questions, but can be slow to handle more complex issues.
ProsThis software is great for access management, membership and pro-shop sales, and guest/alumni card printing. It is an improvement on any of our previous systems.
ConsWhile Fusion is great at certain functionalities, there are limitations and it is not all encompassing for recreation, as we had initially hoped. Some areas do not function well enough for us to change over from other systems, so it hasn't allowed us to fully streamline our processes.
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
January 7, 2019

“Helpful Software System for Fitness and Wellness!”

OverallI am able to easily access reports in a timely fashion. The software allows me to use more time on other job responsibility and less on crunching numbers to obtain reporting information.
ProsI appreciate the ability to capture reporting information for personal training and other FitWell services, like Massage and fitness events.
ConsI enjoy the software. It works well for my needs. I learned a lot of helpful tools to use at UC Riverside, like invoicing, and online purchasing options for personal training services. I look forward to adding services to our UC Riverside Fusion program.
Jason T.
Associate Director

“FUSION AT MSU”

OverallFUSION is a dedicated company that continues to grow but not out price university recreation budgets. With their current leadership, they should stay at the top of the ladder with the best rec software and campus solutions.
ProsIt is the BEST software for rec centers. It's always evolving and the staff are very receptive to new ideas and updates.
ConsIt sometimes doesn't offer exact solutions for our needs, however the company is very receptive to suggested growth and has grown and continues to grow its product to accommodate its clientele.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
April 9, 2019

“Can't provide a ringing endorsement....”

OverallUntil recently they have often been dismissive of issues that we have raised.... but not that they are starting to be able to replicate the issues on their side they are working more cooperatively. There are still many outstanding tickets, but I am hopeful that they will all be addressed in due time.
Prosweb based, and it was probably the best of the options we considered when looking to replace our software like that you can email from the system / program and that it keeps a record of what has been sent.
ConsMANY issues... crashing and weird bugs, especially with the calendar side of things. the system crashed on the first 3 large registrations we held. The reporting functions are terrible.... everything I want I have to do a "work around" by dumping into excel and / or using an additional software. The contracts for rentals are very difficult. There have also been some issues with court bookings.... people not able to cancel a court (and when they do they get no confirmation that it has been cancelled). The drop-in programs do not display well on the portal and so far we have not been able to display them on our screens by pulling the data from Fusion.
April 9, 2019
Mackenzie L.
Coordinator of Member Services
January 16, 2019

“Best im Collegiate Recreation”

OverallFusion has been beneficial to our operations. Overall, it allows us to complete day to day activities and is user friendly. My concern is with the long term functionality of Fusion. It seems that user future functionality requests are unable to be achieved in the near future.
ProsEasy to use, multiple functionalities, and the online training system is helpful.
ConsFuture requests do not have timelines, unable to make small edits with current system, there are usually errors (minor) after updates.
January 16, 2019
Felencia C.
Administrative Service Assistant
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 5001-10,000 employees
January 4, 2019

“Review of InnoSoft Fusion”

OverallIt has been a pretty good experience, some of the problems that occurred were due to our it department, but overall I would recommend this software to other companies.
ProsI like that we can do most of our companies business through the software. Not only can we control people coming into our facility, but all of the business stuff like accounting etc. are included in the software.
ConsIt is not the most user friendly. It can be quite difficult to navigate and tedious.

“Fusion Review”

ProsFusion is a robust software with many different features. At our facility we do our best to utilize as much as possible. Currently we are using Access, Calendar/Reservations, Sales, and Equipment. We recently implemented the online portal. I think the Access, Sales and Membership portion of the software is the most intuitive and easy to use.
ConsThe Calendar/Reservation is not very user friendly.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 51-200 employees
January 21, 2019

“Fusion from my point of view”

ProsThis software allows us to put multiple program areas into one place. We use the it for class registration, communications, equipment issue, inventory, facility reservations, and more.
ConsWhen issues arise its often a out of your hands as a user. Most issues have to be corrected with the aid of product support.
January 21, 2019
Robin Y.

“Fusion”

OverallCustomer service is outstanding and always very helpful to at all levels with analyzing and fixing problems.
ProsEase of use, used by many student workers and they easily have figured out how to use various components.
ConsWish we could create our own reports, I believe that feature is coming.
Brittany B.
Member Services Coordinator
January 7, 2019

“Top of the Line for Recreation Software”

OverallMy experience with Fusion has been really great! They are great at teaching the software and troubleshooting with you. Their step-by-step instructions are constantly a great tool for students and professional staff members.
ProsFusion is constantly listening to customer feedback to add features that are needed for the growing industry.
ConsWhile the customer support work really hard, they are still a pretty small team and can't always run solutions or get custom reports quickly.
kristen h.
Director, Recreation Services

“Innosoft Fusion Review”

OverallThe customer service is wonderful.
ProsIt is customizable. We were able to build it specifically for our facilities, programs and services.
ConsThere are still some specific functions within what we currently use that can be created.
Paul J.
Technology Manager
Higher Education, 5001-10,000 employees
January 15, 2019

“A good program targeted at campus rec”

OverallThe online options allowed have been a great benefit. Their customer service has been fantastic and they follow up on issues new and old working to remedy them.
ProsThe client front end is very appealing. Aesthetically it is very clean. The online portal is likewise very straightforward allowing a good deal of customization. They have a rapid development cycle and actively work to remedy issues.
ConsNew releases seem to be a game of whack-a-mole where old bugs are quashed and sometimes new ones produced. Stability has been an ongoing issue that is getting better with subsequent releases.
Scott H.
Director for Campus Recreation
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
October 17, 2018

“Great Partner”

ProsThey are very receptive to our needs. They are always making their product adaptable for the needs of the industry.
ConsThe product and service they provide works very well for our needs. No real concerns
October 17, 2018
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees

“Innosoft Fusion Feedback”

OverallStill waiting on upgrades that we requested. Have a ticket in but no response on status.
ProsUser Friendly, easy to navigate, reports are easy to run.
ConsLack of information about specific requests
Stephanie P.
Customer Service Representative
Recreational Facilities and Services, 501-1000 employees
February 1, 2019

“Fusion for Athletic Facilities”

OverallOverall, Innosoft Fusion is a useful software for athletic facilities. It provides several useful functions and allows us to process sales efficiently.
ProsWhen selling items, this software takes into account the person's account status to ensure items (ie. memberships) are only sold to those who qualify and at the correct price.
ConsThe software freezes often when switching from one function to another (ie. from sales to calendar) due to the high volume of information it stores.
February 1, 2019
Felipe L.
IT Manager
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
January 11, 2019

“Fusion is the best Rec Sport solution currently on the market 2019”

OverallOur business processes fit most of the software solution, there are some minor issues that hopefully will be integrated in future releases, the development team seems to listen to what the customer base wants and needs to run our operations
ProsCustomer training, ease of use, adaptability to business processes
Consdefer payments, like creating installments
Deveraux W.
Info Tech/Training Manager in University Relations
August 22, 2019

“Great product for Campus Rec ”

OverallSeeking help was difficult at times but got better as time went on. Overall, the solution was what was needed to move campus rec in a new direction
Prosgoing from nothing to something, Fusion was a definite plus. It may the dept work better when it comes to membership, emails, check in/out system, etc
ConsDocumentation could be better when it comes to setting up certain things. Also, the configuration portion could be made a lil bit easier
August 22, 2019
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

“Great product”

OverallGreat experience.
ProsFlexibility and user-friendly interface.
ConsSome of the reporting can get a little clunky at times but the CX team is always there to help.
Michelle S.
Assistant Director-FitWell
January 9, 2019

“A Great Tool”

OverallI love InnoSoft Fusion! I really enjoyed their first university conference. I learned a lot of new things I could do to improve my programs at this conference. The support staff is always so helpful and willing to spend time with you.
ProsI love how you can easily collect data/reports and manage programs.
ConsThere are no cons at this time for this software.
January 9, 2019
Carl D.
Youth Programs Coordinator / Camp Director

“Fusion Review”

OverallVery good.
ProsFusion is central to our organization and its practicality allows us to achieve goals and sustain our business model. Whilst I do not claim to understand all of Fusion's possibilities the systems we us function well.
ConsFusion let's itself down due to its lack of support for youth camps. Youth camps are a massive growing industry particularly on college campuses and we find ourselves going elsewhere for our software. This is somewhat inconvenient when we have Fusion already in place.
Erica F.
Assistant Director for Member Services
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees

“Fusion”

OverallOverall, Fusion meets the majority of our facility, program and service needs as a department.
ProsI appreciate the quick customer support and friendly education specialists. It is nice that the staff comes from campus recreation.
ConsWe have had several times where our website and client have been down for hours which has negatively affected our services and programs!
Bernardo T.
Associate Director, Marketing and Programs
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 12, 2019

“Depends on your needs”

OverallThe people that work for fusion are very nice and knowledgeable. The platform itself has been a nightmare because of its lack of functionality for our needs as well as the link the time it takes to make any adjustments.
ProsI really like the way it is very customer friendly
Cons No waitlist for Group fitness. Waitlist functionality is very limited
January 12, 2019
Rachel T.
Program Manager
Education Management, 10,001+ employees

“FUSION”

OverallAs a Recreation Management Software Fusion offer more than most competitors. The registration and portal are easy for members and staff alike. I would like to see the facility side of things flushed out to make the functionality more robust. The customer service side of things is great - quick responses to concerns to try to sort out the true problems.
Pros-easy to use -intuitive -training of staff quick and straightforward -customer facing - easy to set up accounts and register for programs
Cons-facility booking/rentals - not very robust, many areas lacking -rental agreements are cumbersome and difficult to adjust
Higher Education, Unspecified
February 1, 2018

“Very pleased with the capabilities and ease of this product”

ProsThe user-friendly dashboard and the extensive capabilities of the program RE marketing, membership, and customer service.
ConsThere were a few updates needed and the company indicated that they are waiting for enough people to request the changes rather than implementing them proactively.
February 1, 2018
Tiffany T.
FitWell Coordinator
Education Management, 10,001+ employees

“Useful”

OverallI use it for my group fitness programs, which is useful at times, but not all features can work with my own area of the recreation department. However, still useful in its abilities and having access to older data for easy transference and reflection.
ProsAllows me to access older data that can show trends and participant numbers. Easy to transfer information into new programming.
ConsSome features are hard to use, while some require additional software/technological tools.
Is S.
July 16, 2018

“Support is not the greatest”

ProsSoftware works well so long as you use a vanilla implementation and do not require any integration.
ConsTrying to get it to integrate with our door access system has been two years in the making, support said this was not a priority for them at this time. Trying to get them to integrate with our payment system has been a year in the making.
July 16, 2018
January 4, 2019

“Good enough but not great ”

ProsThe interface is easy and straightforward for front line staff to understand to use.
ConsA lot of bugs so it meant crashes were common.