SimplyBook.me Ratings

Overall

About SimplyBook.me

SimplyBook.me offers the most extensive scheduling software on the market, one that makes you look professional and saves you a lot of time and effort. You get a beautiful booking website where you can present your business and accept online appointments, sell products, membership, packs and service add-ons. Sync appointments with popular online calendars, and get detailed statistics about your business. Check out the SimplyBook.me online booking system to see all our features! Learn more about SimplyBook.me

Becky D.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2019

“Great features but the recent price increases have stung a bit!”

OverallOverall, Simplybookit has helped us streamline our appointment booking and monitoring systems. Despite it being a little difficult to set up initially, if you can afford the standard package (or can make do with the basic package) it's worth the time and the customer service is great.
ProsIt has some really great features that we needed - multiple locations, the ability to take appointment deposits, customise notification emails and having a questionnaire for clients to fill in at the point of booking. The ability to download our daily appointments as a CSV file is really useful - generally speaking, the amount of data we're able to extract from it for our monitoring is fantastic. The customer service is fast and helpful.
ConsThe interface took a bit of getting used to (but once you're used to it, it's fine! We have some single appointments for one person and some workshops with multiple spaces, but they have to be set up in the same way so the workshop booking interface is quite clunky from the customer's perspective. Some of the info (for example the service description) isn't viewable on mobile devices which is a shame. The recent price rises were a bit of a shock when it came to renew our subscription and unfortunately it has now become unaffordable for us to keep using.

By SimplyBook.me on September 24, 2019
Dear Becky Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Regarding your comment on some of the service description not showing on your mobile, can you please send me from what kind of mobile you are checking? I checked your page with iphone and I can read all service descriptions. We are very sorry to hear that you guys have stopped using our system due to cost. I can see that you are a non profit organization, please contact me directly so that we can see what we can do for you guys. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
September 20, 2019
Mel L.
Subconscious Behaviorist
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2019

“Health Practice Perspective ”

OverallOverall is grt. Quick responses from customer services. For us, the extensive ability to customize, operate video sessions, book a variety of services, products, packages, classes, and a membership makes this an all-in-one solution.
ProsIncredible amount of features for the $. HIPAA compliance / encryption SOAP notes Versatility Complete customization of confirmation emails to both service providers & Services Very easy for clients to navigate Clients can track their own packages Ability to force pre-pay Intake form option Seriously, I could list a ton more amazing features plus the fact that they continue to add more.
ConsRealizing this was initially designed to serve salons, not health care providers, I hope to see improvements in the following areas: SOAP notes are the only therapy note option. Woud be nice to have a simple progress notes option. Ability to tender in person payments directly thru the platform would be a really big deal for us. Right now, a transaction is only tendered if they pay when they book thru the website. In person, we can create invoices and mark them as paid, but need to use a separate platform to capture cc payment. It would be nice if we didn't have to go thru a 3rd party for video calls. Gruveo has been good so far, but it's still extra steps to move from appt to video. Ideally, the ability for the practitioner to enter the video call directly thru their appointment calendar would be grt. A mobile app for clients to manage appts & take video calls would be excellent. I think these r the biggest things that affect us, but even with these, the simplybook platform has been grt.

By SimplyBook.me on July 22, 2019
Dear Mel Thank you so much for your constructive feedback, we appreciate it enormously! First of all I can say that we are working on developing an admin app and maybe a client app in next round. With regards to the videos then it is relatively simple to use jumpch.at and mixing it with our booking code to give direct contact, please check that out. With regards to the Progress note option, then yes that is something that we have considered, but is not yet on our to do list. However I know that some health centers have been using the Medical History tab for that. The automatic cc payment at place, will also be implemented later, but can not promise any date on that. Thanks again for your valuable feedback All the best The SimplyBook.me team
June 20, 2019
Robert T.
Owner/Operator
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“"Years ahead of it's time thanks to an ingenious underlying database design."”

OverallWithout SimplyBook.me, we wouldn't be able to offer "same day book & play" along side our counter "walk-in" ticketing system. Based on customer support feedback: I believe (and am very optimistic) about a future update addressing the "default value of 1" setting which can potentially lead to user booking errors as noted above. Nothing is perfect, but honestly: SimplyBook.me comes close. It's "the best of the best."
ProsSimplyBook.me is the ONLY "booking engine" which had the capability to integrate "same day book & play" online booking with our in-house "walk-in's" ticketing system. Not only does it "work", but it's a "near perfect fit!" (Largely due to the custom feature "add-ins.") I had done extensive research & tried them all.... Simplybook.me is in a class of it's own. Surprisingly, customer support is also truly "world-class!" Having a fair amount of coding & web design experience, I dug in a lot deeper than the average user. In doing so I uncovered several bugs. Not only was the support phenomenal, but most of the fixes came FAST! Booking is fast, easy & designed to work well with smart phones. (Really well for the most part with proper setup, selecting the right "timeline" & adding the CSS custom feature add-in.)
Cons"Power comes at a price": Monthly fees are based on "custom feature add-ins." IMO, their tiered pricing needs more flexibility. Pricing model is also based on # of bookings & # of SMS messages (if you use them.) This is not a big deal and actually favors "low volume users." (There is even a 100% free plan that comes with 1 custom feature of your choice.) BUT: If you need more than 3 custom features, monthly fees triple to get to the next tier which is 8 features. (So for a business that only does a few bookings a month but need more than 3 features, SimplyBook.me may be too expensive to use.) ~ However: If you do enough volume", your bringing in enough sales to "more than justify" using the best booking system on the planet! "Custom CSS" custom feature: Had to use the "Weekly Classes" timeline ALONG with this custom feature ("CSS custom feature) to avoid/minimize potential user mistakes in booking. The combination of these two work OK. With a few "simple" modifications to the other timelines, those should work well too. Hopefully the engineers will make two (2) very slight "navigational" & "display" modifications to correct these issues when using the other timelines. "Group Bookings" custom feature: When using "group billing custom feature" (one booking for a group of participants): A default quantity of 1 always displays. (Making it too easy for user to forget to select the correct quantity. And on the review screen, this quantity does not appear.)

By SimplyBook.me on May 23, 2019
Dear Robert, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good to hear that you suggested those changes to our Live Chat which will then discuss it with the developers and hopefully that will be taken forward. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Patrick P.
Sports Coach/bike fitter
January 3, 2018

“Software is really good and makes booking appointments easy. I rarely encounter problems with it.”

OverallEliminates me having to spend time booking appointments manually.
ProsEasy to use, almost trouble free (works almost every time). Interface is appealing, and customers can access site very easily.
Cons1. My customers frequently complain that they cannot book an appointment. This is because it is not very clear that a time slot has already been booked and they need to try and search for another one that is not. I think to overcome this, a pop-up message should appear at the booking site every time someone tries to book a time slot that is taken already. The message could read "This session is already booked or there is insufficient time available to book this time slot. Please try another time slot". The little red sentence that currently appears on your system is rarely seen by my customers nor is the dimmed grey lettering of the time slots evident enough for customers to realize the slot is taken already. In addition, you can provide a week or month-at-a-glance view of the time days/time slots already booked and those available so customers can easily see which ones to select. 2. It would be great if I could add a link from my Simplebookme webpage so customers can click on to view more information about a service or product than what is allowed from your site.

By SimplyBook.me on January 16, 2018
Dear Patrick, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to your comment then I strongly recommend you to update the template as we have got new templates where it is more obvious if all slots are full and that you need to find another day with available time. Best of regards The SimplyBook.me team
Angie G.
December 2, 2017

“The site is simple to set up and you can instantly take bookings and love the Book Now link ”

Prosyou can easily modify schedules and specific days and make modifications to services. If you're running a one day promo it is so easy to set up and customize to a specific technician and day. Having reminders for both the service provider and clients is a great feature and setting the time of the reminder also helps as it eliminates those last minute cancellations. Sending an automated link to clients after their service to complete a review is one of the better features ! It eliminates having to remember to follow up when your schedule is busy and it completes the service. These reviews can also be used to further promote your business. Seeing the calendar in different views whether by tech per week day or month allows you to see company performance easily and also compare to other months and previous year I am one of the Franchises and we have over 40 now locates across Canada and now overseas. Many of our other Franchises were looking for a simple online booking system and I've told them about your site. It would be nice to see all of Tan on the Run use this site to streamline our bookings.
Consthere is not much negative to say about the software. initially when you set up you get to try all features but when it's new and you're not getting a lot of traffic at first it's hard to try them all so i would only suggest that maybe after 6 months when a client sets up and has really understood and had time to really try out the software to offer this later as well. I understand as a business it might not be possible but I think I would have been more inclined to get a couple extra features to see what works. I did try the promotion feature and found it really difficult to manoeuvre and after several failed attempts and trials gave up. It was very limiting for the discount unless you've changed this. I liked that you could select specific clients to send to but other than that it didn't work for me. Also trying to add a service from mobile doesn't work. I couldn't get the whole screen to hit `save.

By SimplyBook.me on December 4, 2017
Dear Angie I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your well constructed feedback, we appreciate in enormously! We think it is actually a very good idea to introduce all the features later on as well when people really know what kind of features they would benefit by using for their business. Hopefully we can introduce that soon. With regards to setting up a service from your mobile, then please let me know if that still doesn´t work, it works out for me when I do it on iphone. We aim to have all our site fully mobile responsive, so we are very thankful to get tips if something is not working. At last the promotion system is already on the task list for some fine-tuning, so hopefully we can introduce an improved version soon. Thanks again for input and have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
December 2, 2017
Marsha K.
Program Coordinator
Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees
December 20, 2016

“Great program with amazing customer service!”

OverallWe have been using Simplybook.me for almost 2 years now. The best part about this booking program for us is how user friendly it is. We have a large number of volunteers using the program to book their clients and even those who struggle with technology find Simplybook.me simple and easy to use. As an administrator of the program, I appreciate how easy it is to make changes to anything from our organization's hours to adjusting individual user's days and hours. The plugins available allow for an astounding number of ways to adjust this program to fit whatever you need. The customer service and technical support that come with this program are second to none. They have live chat support and when live support isn't available they respond very quickly to an email request. I have never waited more than 24 hours for a response. I would recommend Simplybook.me to any company or organization without any hesitation.
ProsThe ease of use is the best part for us. With so many people needing to use it to book their clients it is important that they can learn to use it quickly. Even those who are unfamiliar with computer technology are able to book their clients with this program! It is also great for me as an administrator that it is so easy to use because with so many people using it I often am changing their hours or days of work. With this program, it only takes a minute so I don't ever feel I am wasting time managing our booking program.
ConsI would love if there was a way to combine two calendar views. For example, it would be really great for us if we could view the calendar by day and service provider.

By SimplyBook.me on December 21, 2016
Dear Marsha, Thank you so much for giving yourself the time to write this review. We appreciate it immensely and are so pleased that you are happy with our solution and customer service...that is after all our goal :) Happy Holidays! The SimplyBook.me team
December 20, 2016
John P.
January 8, 2018

“Although not everything works as we would like it to work for our business is it still a great tool”

ProsPossibility that clients book themselves. Connection to our google calendar. The ease with wich you can add a service.
ConsNot possible to book for groups, as we use it for planning our guides for farm tours etc. People can book a tour for their group, and pay per head. We really miss this functionality. Also we have different locations people can book (instead of performers, but we use the performer tool), and it is a lot of work to plan the opening hours per location/performer (we close most locations for 5 months in winter) We cannot send a reminder more than 3 days before the appointment. For us 7 or even 14 days would be better.

By SimplyBook.me on January 9, 2018
Dear John Thank you so much for the feedback, we really appreciate it! With regards to the comments, then I would like to inform you that you can accept bookings for tours/groups with our Group Booking Custom Feature and accept payments as well for the whole group. If you however want each to pay for themselves then as a workaround they can choose "Pay later" for example or not receive payments online but instead send bank account details in confirmation email so that the clients will make bank transfer. Admin can then use approve bookings feature to approve them when transfer is received. We also have Multiple Location custom feature, which enables you to create multiple service locations at different addresses, and connect them with different service providers (staff members). Last but not least you can contact our Live Chat and ask them to add the functionality to send reminders with more than 3 days before the appointment. I hope this helps:) SimplyBook.me
January 8, 2018
Clarisse C.
Owner/Tutor
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2017

“It would have been the best if only it allowed me to log back in after loging out.”

OverallI cant tell since I cannot log in after logging out.
ProsAccepts online payments even on a free account 30 days Free Trial which is long enough to try all of the costum features. It actually helped me decide to upgrade when my free trial is over.
ConsPoor customer support. I signed up for the Free account. After logging out, I couldnt log in. Tried "forgert password/forget company login" but no email has been sent to my inbox. Tried chatting with their live chat, but it wasnt so "live" after all. I left a message but I didnt get any message in my inbox from them. Tried sending a message via their Facebook page which says "typically replies within a few hours" but until now there was no response. So I signed up again using a different email. This time, I screen shot my login details. I set up Simplybook according to my company's needs etc. When I tried logging in again after a few hours, I couldn't login using the login details I used (which I have screen shot earlier).Went through the same steps mentioned above to retrieve my login details (just in case I have the password wrong) and to no avail. I didnt get any email to reset password nor to find my company login. How can I use the system if it wont let me log in.

By SimplyBook.me on October 26, 2017
Dear Clarisse, I am sorry to hear that your experience was not good. It is strange to hear about this login problem as we have thousands of users logging in every single day, and hundreds of new users being able to login as well. As for the FaceBook answer, you sent your question in on a Sunday, which is day off, and should have been answered on Monday but you were answered on the Tuesday. Our Live support would however have responded to you live, right away during workdays as they are on 24 hours per day, answering hundreds of clients. We are however not using FB for support issues as we have live support on our site all workdays and therefore we rarely get questions sent there. We would be happy to get you going and resolve your issues, if you just contact our live help on a workday :) All the best The SimplyBook.me team
October 16, 2017
Binyamin K.
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
May 8, 2019

“Basic, Straightforward, but Comprehensive Enough”

OverallEasy to use. Limited learning curve. I started out with another scheduling service but I'm in the process of switching over to SimplyBook.me.
ProsSimplyBook.me allows users to accept payments through Stripe and apply membership scheduling and payments (two major pluses for me). Furthermore, SimplyBook.me allows me to customize (within significant limits) the look and feel of the platform to more-or-less conform with the look and feel of my website. It has an easy to use and intuitive user interface (not being very tech savvy, for me this is a very important feature). Within twenty to thirty minutes you can have a subscription, a customized interface, and have the platform embedded (or otherwise set up) on your website. Additionally, for those who need it, SimplyBook.me is HIPPA compliant. For most people (myself included) the free subscription will be all you need.
ConsI like this platform and can see very few cons with it. But I'll do my best to come up with a few (or at least one). Here it is, and although it might seem insignificant, success is in the details: SimplyBook.me does not have a "look busy" feature. Meaning, it doesn't automatically allow for a certain percentage of time slots to appear full. The result is if you are just beginning your business and have a lot of "empty time" you (in this case me) end up looking rather pathetic. But with a "look busy" feature a certain percentage of time slots are automatically filled allowing the service providing (in my case as a mental heath therapist) to appear busy and in high demand. The higher the demand appears to be the more willing the potential client is to book. The lack of this feature is the difference between a B+/A- and a solid A+.

By SimplyBook.me on May 23, 2019
Dear Binyamin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your con, then we totally agree that it would be a useful features. In fact we have it on our current to-do list so hopefully it will see the light later this year. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
May 8, 2019
Higher Education, Unspecified
December 12, 2017

“Reliable system for trouble-free bookings”

OverallSimplyBook.me allows me to manage my client appointments with ease. I keep regular 'visiting hours' open for clients, and as long as they book 24 hours in advance, I can plan my day around the times booked.
ProsI love the fact I get a custom URL to send my clients to. The tight integration with Google calendar is a huge time saver. The reviews tool is awesome because they encourage reviews after a meeting and give me a dedicated page for reviews SimplyBook.me also maintains an exportable database of client contact info (which has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion).
ConsThe software has so many features, it can be a little daunting to find what you need in the admin panel. For the most part, I've figured it out. I look forward seeing new themes made available. I would love to see integration with a reliable and cost-effective (or free) web conferencing tool or screen sharing client support tool.

By SimplyBook.me on December 15, 2017
Hi there and thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! I just wanted to say that you can use Gruveo for your video meetings or to share screens. It works like that we create a random link for each appointment so that clients can only contact you after booking an appointment. You can also create an account with Gruveo and then you can send a fixed link where clients can "meet" you. If you have any questions, just contact our Live Chat and they can help you all the way Thanks again and have a great weekend!
December 12, 2017
Kelly R.
Program Coorindator
Program Development, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2017

“Simple, Reader friendly, Cheap, and Staff courtesy and efficient with any problems or questions”

OverallPrinting out or having the opportunity to do so Graphs and scales color coded Simpy to use and cheaper, the text messages/emails are sent to remind the person of their lesson Cost Effective, I have searched other software and yours is the cheapest and the most reliable
ProsWhat I like about the software is that you can print to an excel document/or PDF A requirement of my program is to show graphs and attendance, your software does that automatically and the graphs are clear, color coded and easy to read. This software is improving every year, with add ons and custom features, Always seeking ways to simplify the software to accommodate clients like myself. The software is not time consuming and has been benefit towards my own program
ConsOne least con: is payment method. I use this software for my program as stated, I have to ask my boss to use his credit card for the business . Suggest if possible to be directly invoiced each time wanting to make a payment. like a subscription or text messages added on.

By SimplyBook.me on December 15, 2017
Dear Kelly Thank you so much for taking the time to give us thorough your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! With regards to the payments then you can have the payments recurring monthly and then you don´t have to worry about asking your boss for credit card every month. You can always then cancel it at any time and we will never charge it again. Have a great weekend! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
December 5, 2017
Alison B.
Photographer
Photography, 1-10 employees
June 7, 2019

“SimplyBookme”

OverallOnline booking that our clients can do themselves.
ProsThe cost for now, more affordable for what we need at the moment.
ConsVery, very overwhelming and somewhat messy organization. Sometimes too much information/options aren't a good thing. The fact that is keeps and displays cancelled bookings is super confusing and not necessary. I don't want to see all 4 attempts from one client to book - I should only see the confirmed bookings. I realize you can filter these out, but it should be by default that you only see what is confirmed/paid for rather than having 13 filter options just to only see what you need. So far, the overall program seems very busy, overwhelming, and complicated. Possibly just need to find ways to simply everything and make it more user-friendly.

By SimplyBook.me on July 22, 2019
Dear Alison Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly. Regarding the calendar then you can filter which view you have, so you can both choose whether you see the cancelled bookings or not. If you dont find that option, how to see it without the cancelled bookings, then please contact our Live Chat and they will help you out with that. We are constantly working on simplifying the look and later this month we will have a much better user interface for our custom features which will hopefully be helpful as well. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
June 7, 2019
Dani F.
Coach, Clinical Hypnotherapist
January 3, 2018

“SimplyBookMe is Simply The Best”

ProsI have used this software for close to 5 years and it's still simply the best in the industry for my needs. There are plenty of scheduling solutions out there but this platform is easy and flexible and consistent. I have never had a problem with implimentation and the developers are SO accessible that even if I did, they would be right on a solution. They are constantly adding value for the user and this value translates into satisfaction in our client's experience. Value for the cost is the best perk. You would be hard pressed to find another product that does as much for as little.
ConsOne limitation is the lack of a merge feature. Because users input their data anew, there is the potential to have multiple entries for the same client in the client database.

By SimplyBook.me on January 16, 2018
Dear Dani, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your very positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! In terms of merging the clients then what you can do is to define in settings what makes a client unique, an email address or phone number. Then if you define it´s an e mail address, you can change the email address to the same address of the same clients and then in fact they merge. I agree it would be great to have a simpler solution for that, but this workaround should work though. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Amy S.
Instructional Designer
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
October 25, 2018

“Simplybook Review ”

OverallOverall I'm happy with the platform's functionality, but the customer service you advertise is nonexistent.
ProsThe unlimited number of service providers and services.
Cons1) The limitation of a single company time zone. This does not work for decentralized teams working out of multiple locations. Some of us use the calendar integration as a work-around, but having to localize our availability is a huge headache. 2) I have used the pop up box on the Simplybook website to engage the "almost 24/7 support" a number of times. There is never anyone on chat, so I end up sending an email message. To date, I have not gotten a single response.

By SimplyBook.me on November 1, 2018
Dear Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, we appreciate it. Regarding the time zone,bigger companies are using separate sub systems for each location making the time zone issue manageable. For those using one system only, this can be problematic, you are right about that. We take our customer support service very seriously and would really like it if you could send me the email that you sent to our chat, or your login name so that we can find your communication with our support. Our customer support is online 21 hours during the working days and always respond asap and if not on duty then they do reply to emails asap as well. We have never heard about anyone not getting a prompt reply. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
October 25, 2018
Jacob W.
Photography, Self-employed
August 30, 2018

“Timezone Confusions!”

OverallI like it in theory, but we've found better results with traditional pen and paper. Personally, I'm above average when it comes to understanding technology, so to me, this site seems pretty easy to use. However I've found older folks who really struggle with online registration, especially compared to traditional pen & paper signup.
ProsI like that I can mostly do what I want. The software doesn't exactly line up with my business model, but I have found enough ways modify my setup to get the results I need. However, I have found that traditional pen and paper results in better results in regards to scheduling.
ConsThe timezones are confusing. My company travels to locations in many different timezones for photoshoot appointments. We've found in some trips where the location is in a different timezone than our headquarters, clients will book with the wrong timezone. When we set up the appointment schedule, we have also found the timezones confusing because we always have to adjust in our heads the time. If we live in Central time and our clients/location are in Eastern Time, we shouldn't have to set up the Eastern Time Zone by using Central Time Zone as the base. When clients get reminders, they should get reminders in the proper timezone. To make it easier, we should have the option to turn timezones off. If we set up an open calendar from 3:00pm-9:00pm, it shouldn't matter what timezone we are in since both our people and the clients are experiencing the same time. There is never a time when it would matter what the timezones are.

By SimplyBook.me on September 12, 2018
Dear Jacob Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it. Regarding the timezones then the system automatically suggests the correcting timezone and then the client is asked to verify that. If they verify correctly then there should not be any problem, however if they change it to your timezone or any other for that matter then there will be a confusion. All the best The SimplyBook.me team All the best The SimplyBook.me team
August 30, 2018
François F.
Project manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Great software for booking”

OverallWe run a fablab where user can book timeslots to work on specific machines (lasercutter, 3d-printer, etc.), subscribe to some training or classes. We will soon implement the membership and payment option, so the system will have the control over who has a valid membership.
ProsIt has a great level of scalabibility: we started with a free plan to give it a try and turned out very efficient. The technical support is incredibly responsive via chatting, efficient and friendly. They always solutionned my issue almost instantantly. It has a lot of nice integrations (Google Calendars, facebook, etc). You can embed the booking widget in your own webistem, or use the simplybook .me website fro your company.
ConsThe old widget is the only widget which has a look and feel which fits with our own website. I am afraid it will be soon discontinuied. Please develop some more theme, sober and neutral!

By SimplyBook.me on April 10, 2019
Dear Francois Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly! In terms of the widgets, then we are just finalizing testing of a new beautiful theme which will also be available in the form of a widget. It will be called "Minimal theme" so hopefully you will be able to use that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
March 5, 2019
Elizabeth T.
September 23, 2016

“Perfect solution to book interviews with Busy Artists!”

OverallI needed some way to 'book' interviews with an online calendar. I found Sinply Book It, and even though this system can be used for an organization for many employees and is almost too much for my needs, - It is also SIMPLE! It works the best of anything i have tried to use in the past. It makes my and business the 'professional edge'. I would NOT have been able to put together a website or page that gives me what I should have to look professional! It was easy to setup and now all i have to do is send a link inviting someone to be interviewed and they can book the time time at their convenience! No back and forth phone calls and confusion! To my surprise once an apptmnt is booked the software sends out a confirmation to the client and it also lets me know there is a booking! And it sends out a reminder to both of us the day before! Support has been quick and they have been wonderful! What is amazing is that at this time I have the free version since there is only me and the interviews are by invitation only! However, I realize that I can use this same software for 'other' type of bookings, perhaps business consultations. I can breakdown my 'service' into different Products and the built in system will let me charge and collect! I love using this program, and i love the confidence it gives me when i send the link out to folks to book a time for their interview. I cannot speak highly enough about using this program and how clever it is, reasonably priced, and how awesome the ease of use and the flexibility to be used by an organization of 1 to organizations with multiple products and multiple employess who each need their own calendar to book their services! I am so thankful to have found this program, and I highly recommend it to anyone who books appointments! It is incredibly professional and even more than that - it is Practical and Time Saving ... takes one bit of ongoing chaos Out of my life! I have a video blog called 'Behind the Groove Interviews' with Elizabeth Tubbs ... i invite wonderful indie artists, - singers, musicians, artists to be interviewed by me> Ha ha ha - their constantly changing bookings, schedules, and touring - is like trying to book a mirage. It is a relief to them and time saving for me to send a link they can refer to when convenient! It also reaffirms what i am all about to them when they get to my Simply book it website! So wonderfully professional.

By SimplyBook.me on September 23, 2016
Dear Elizabeth, Thank you so much for taking the time to review SimplyBook.me we truly appreciate it! Best regards The SimplyBook team
September 23, 2016
Phil N.
Musician and educator
Machinery, Self-employed
October 3, 2018

“Nice booking system”

OverallSimplyBook.me has given my clients one more way to contact me, especially those who know what service they want and want it booked quickly without having to ring or wait for mail correspondance. Customers seem to want to solve their problems and meet their needs more and more quickly and will move on to another provider if the current one is too slow to answer. In my line of business, which is rather traditional and old-fashioned, I seem to be ahead of my competitors simply by having quick, online solutions, of which SimplyBook.me is a good one.
ProsThe booking calendar allows my clients to book my services directly via the calendar, linked from my site. This is a handy feature and a selling point in my business, where people want easy ways to make appointments at times of their choosing. I can customise the forms to suit my own specific needs.
ConsThe features are not always intuitively set out, so it has taken a while to find out what can be done. When I get a mail infpoming me of a booking, it would be good to get either, 1. a direct link to the new booking or the day of the booking, or 2. all the details of the booking in a mail. I would also like to be able to synchronise the booking calendar with the offline calendar in my mail client, but I have not found out how, if it even is possible.

By SimplyBook.me on October 9, 2018
Dear Phil Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding the e mail notifications, then under settings/email&sms settings you can adjust exactly what information are sent in that notification e mail to the service provider. So if you want all relevant details regarding the booking sent to you, then you can do that within that settings. Please contact our Live Chat if you can not find where to set that up. With respect to the calendar integration then we have Google and Office 365 two way calendar synchronization but it is impossible to sync with offline calendars as technically that is just not possible, at least not two-way. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
October 3, 2018
Juan Pablo M.
CEO Havos Suits
February 19, 2018

“Very useful, it help me a lot for my business. ”

Overallorganize my team better.
Prosits easy to setup. and i find it very useful for my business. i would make some improvements do. thanks
Consa few things..... 1) The mobile view is not very friendly and the look and feel for mobile is not responsive i would optimize all the templates for mobile, since 90%+ of all my customer book their appointments on mobile. 2) The calendar sync with google does not work very well, when a customer cancels or reschedule an appointment the google calendar doesn't updates and you cant see all the customer info (name, phone, mail, etc) in the google calendar 3) you cant book half hours. 4) There is no simplybook app for apple so i can manage my business in an app.

By SimplyBook.me on March 13, 2018
Dear Juan Firstly I would like to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your detailed feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Secondly I have to say that the suits you are offering look fantastic! I truly encourage you to play around with the booking templates that we have, all the latest ones should work and look great on mobile devices, I personally prefer the template called "Emeri", have you tried that out? The Google sync should be working, we have thousands of clients using it, please let our Live Chat know if it is not and describe the error for them. Regarding the bookings then your clients should be able to book every half hour if you set your time frames right, please discuss with Live Help as well. But no we do not have an app anymore as the page should be fully mobile responsive and you can do everything on your phone via the browser. Thanks again for the good feedback. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
February 19, 2018
Crystal T.
Student Massage Therapist
Consumer Services, Self-employed
November 27, 2017

“I have been using simplybook.me for my student practical hours and I LOVE it!”

ProsSimplybook.me offers a free monthly option if you have 50 bookings or less per month. I have been using this option to try out the program while I'm a student in a Massage Therapy program. This has been a great tool to book clients for my practical hours and I have had many clients tell me how easy it was to book their appointment online, or that they love the option of booking appointments at their convenience. It's been a great way to start building my clientele and I will definitely upgrade to the full paid version once I am finished my schooling and open up my own practice. There are so many additional features that simplybook.me offers that I'm excited to add to my online website when I upgrade. The website is very user friendly and I have recommended it to many of my colleagues already.
ConsI would prefer if the free version would offer the text message confirmation and reminder instead of the email alerts because not nearly all my clients check their emails on a daily basis, but they do check their phones. I recognize that this is an upgrade option, but as a student, my funds are currently limited.

By SimplyBook.me on December 1, 2017
Dear Crystal, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Have a great weekend All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Jennifer J.
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
April 12, 2019

“Great for Small Businesses who are growing ”

OverallWith simplybook.me I can move appointments around easily and not have a paper schedule that looks a mess. I can easily see if I've reached my maximum clients for that day with one quick glace, so I don't over book myself. And I color code my clients if they showed up or not and I can just look for "no show" or "late cancel" or "inclement weather" patterns.
ProsI found it super easy to learn how to use. I love the e-mail reminders. That was one of my main draws to it. Not only does it e-mail my clients, but it e-mails me too so I can remember to leave the house on time. Because of the emails as well, my "No Shows", or "late cancels" have reduced. There is a less chance of "oops I forgot!". I also like that I can access my clients info in case of a snow storm and I need to call to check in on them or tell them I can't get into the office.
ConsThere isn't a lot I don't like about the program. If I accidentally hit the "back" button, it'll take me out of the program, but that's user error really.

By SimplyBook.me on May 23, 2019
Dear Jennifer, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Corinna S.
Singer and Vocalcoach from Cologne
Music, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2019

“I really like it ”

OverallIt is a perfect system to let my customers look into my schedule and that they can be very autonomous about booking and looking into possible dates to book. I actually almost use simplybook.it every day and really like it! Thank you very much :)
Prosthe easy design, that you can change dates quickly, the features,
Consit is a little complicated, as you can change 3 different time schedules, I always need some time to understand the system again, when I want to change something. I would love to have a feature, where my customers could see the dates that have been booked already (for example in a grey colour, so that they can see, what would have been possible to book on that very day). Things that could also be improved: The german translation could be better An app would be nice

By SimplyBook.me on April 10, 2019
Dear Corinna, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Regarding your comment on how we show the unavailable dates, then you are right that we do not differentiate between booked slots and slots which are not available if the business is closed. We will put that idea into the suggestion box. I can happily say that we have an admin app in production now which will enable you to manage the most used functions in the app. Thanks for the comment on the German translations, we will look into that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
March 12, 2019
Keith B.
Cliarvoyant
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
March 28, 2019

“First Class”

OverallThe main benefit is worldwide access to the diary, notifications are great and Income has grown substantially.
ProsI have been a client of Simplybook for over 10 years, first in my role as a Golf Coach, and now I run my wife's online diary via Simplybook. The system has grown and grown, expanding its features and make the system more and more user friendly. What I like about Simplybook is, if you have a question they are very quick to respond. The software is pretty simple to use, I can control my own diary online and reach out to clients from many countries. I offer telephone readings and simply book has allowed my business to flourish. Thank you Simplybook.
ConsThere's not a lot I don't like about the system, the have been issues, that always get resolved. I personally would say there are too many features, but you don't have to use them.

By SimplyBook.me on April 10, 2019
Dear Keith, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are super proud to hear that you have been a customer of ours for 10 years:) All the best The SimplyBook.me team
March 28, 2019
Amanda I.
Psychotherapist
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2018

“Helpful and Easy to USE”

ProsEase of use and the quick customer service response. I am truly grateful to Simplybook for existing cause they have helped me manage my business and my time efficiently. It has everything that I need to help my business grow. My clients are pleased with how simple booking. Rhymes with the name. I am pleased. Thank you to all the staff members of SimplyBook.
ConsI guess that as I expand my business having my own website will become important for my brand. That is the only reason why I will leave Simplybook.

By SimplyBook.me on October 9, 2018
Dear Amanda, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Good luck with your business going forward, I hope it does expand! Just to let you know that if your business does pick up, then we do have custom pages feature (so you can add more pages to your booking web where you can present your services) and also a Custom Domain name feature where you can define exactly which URL you want to have on your booking page. If you would still want to create another website then you can always use our widget within your new website, so that even though you would have a different website, you could still use our booking tool within that website to allow your clients to book your services. Just to point out all the options:) Have a great day! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
September 20, 2018
Katherine B.
Business Owner
January 3, 2018

“an easy to use system to take online bookings”

ProsThe system has a lot of functions that can enhance the online booking options, customer support is fast and any problems in my experience have bee quickly dealt with. As a start into online bookings it is a good system. Customer service is excellent.
Consthe cost of adding some basic 'custom features' which I feel should be part of a basic package, I don't need the amount of bookings that are offered but could do with more features, but to add them is now getting expensive compered to other software systems out there. Also it has very very poor reporting features, and no way to know best customer ect. I feel that they could offer a better value package of more costumer features and less bookings.

By SimplyBook.me on January 16, 2018
Hi Katherine, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! It is a good comment about the reporting and we are about to start working on an update. If you want to send us an input on what you would like to see in the reports, then please send an e mail to rut@simplybook.me, that would be greatly appreciated. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Kevin M.
Media Production, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“Honest review”

OverallLove it!
ProsLoved the simplicity of it. Very user friendly and easy to manoeuvre through. Plus hey have loads of features other softwares don't.
ConsMy only suggestion would be to to allow individuals to bring in their own website templates as opposed to just using stock. More options in that area would be nice but even then, everything else is decent enough to do the job.

By SimplyBook.me on July 25, 2019
Dear Kevin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly. Regarding your comment then you know that you can also use our widgets...which means that you just embed our booking module on to your current website, that is if you have one. Have a great day All the best The SimplyBook.me team
July 23, 2019
Rochelle S.
Stylist
Cosmetics, Self-employed
November 4, 2018

“My absolute Favorite Appointment Software”

OverallYou get what you pay for! If you want to have a hassle free appointment scheduler, this is the software you should choose. You will have to pay your monies worth for this program! I had to switch to another software in the last year, and I can say it doesn't even compare to SimplyBook.me. I have used this software since I have been on my own (almost 5 years) and switching was a hard thing to do, but once my children came into the world, some budgets were cut and unfortunately this was one of them. If you do choose this software for your appointment needs, you will not regret it.
ProsSimplyBook.me was the best software I have used for booking appointments!! It has so many great features, for example, my new clients are able to book consults with me online. They can book their appointments right through the calendar. They can schedule recurring appointments, as well. The UI is also very user friendly, I have a lot of elder clients who always tell me they have no patience for a computer but booking their appointments online is never an issue for them!
ConsYou have to pay for great products, and this is the reason I no longer have this software. I had to choose a software that was more in my budget. Other than the price, I really cannot complain!

By SimplyBook.me on November 20, 2018
Dear Rochelle, Thank you so much for leaving us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We are sad to see you leave, but family comes first and that we understand:) Good luck with your business going forward, we hope to see you again! Kind regards Rut
November 4, 2018
Breno V.
Music, 1-10 employees
January 3, 2018

“So far very good, nothing to complain about.”

ProsConfigurability, I´m in Brazil so was very important to be able to translate all the text and notifications to portuguese. Is the most complete software in its category so far, and I searched for a long time before choosing.
ConsNo support for local credit cards or payment methods. Lack of a user level that can create and remove bookins but is not a administrator. Add-ons and plugins are too expensive.

By SimplyBook.me on January 16, 2018
Dear Breno, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! With regards to your comments then we are constantly adding payments providers and now we have 6 in Brazil, PayPal, Skrill, BlockChain, 2CheckOut, GoCoin and Paymentwall, I hope some of them can work for you. And concerning the different access levels then you can let "Senior employees" create and remove bookings (so not only administrator). Our Customer Support put this up in a great table which you can see here: https://help.simplybook.me/index.php/Adding_other_users_to_the_system#User_Roles There you can see what all levels can do. I hope this helps All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Allison P.
Assistant Director
Libraries, 11-50 employees
January 8, 2019

“Started using in my last job, adds huge value in my new position as well”

OverallAs a public library, we need a low-cost, but super flexible option for booking librarians offering tech help appointments, notary services, research help, etc. SBM fits the bill perfectly.
ProsI like the ease of use and that I don't pay for features that I don't use, since I can pick a plan that fits my needs. The chat support is always available when I need it and the reps are always helpful.
ConsThe only thing that bugs me is that I was unable to completely delete my user when leaving my old job- I had to change the name and contact info to shift it to another user (I was the main account). It was easily fixed, but just deleting the account would have saved me a few minutes. Support was helpful when I contact them about this and said they would suggest this enhancement.

By SimplyBook.me on January 20, 2019
Dear Allison, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we truly appreciate it! Yes we have gotten that on our to-do list, thanks for the suggestion. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
January 8, 2019
Michelle K.
Company Director
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 13, 2018

“Fantastic service and value for money”

Pros- Easy to use - Multi-functional - Offers versatility with different sites/users/services - Has started offering services associated with note taking - Allows reports on various details - Fantastic online booking service
Cons- Would be good if an invoicing function could be added to allow a completely seamless service - In time an improved notes system would be fantastic - With regards to client details, it would be great if the functions could be more seamlessly linked. Eg saving clients insurance details, they recognise directly to appointments, rather than saving as a timeline SOAP function. - In the 'setup' list of all files/folders of the whole system. It would be great if these were listed aphabectically or grouped as per their function, as searching through them all to changes the names of them, eg SOAP fields, is very time consuming and confusing. - Be able to have locations set up but choose for them to NOT show on booking page.

By SimplyBook.me on March 13, 2018
Dear Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your excellent and informative feedback, we appreciate it greatly. We totally agree with you that an invoice function is important and I am happy to say that we are just about to start working on that. Thanks for the other points, we will discuss them in house. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
February 13, 2018
Rachel B.
Teacher
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
February 7, 2017

“Good and still getting better”

OverallI started using Simplybook.me some years ago, initially as a beginner and now fully committed. I haven't looked back. For a small business owner it is perfect and new things are coming on board all the time. The best thing is the customer service, if you do have a query they are very responsive and the outcome is positive. You feel like you are working together to get things right.
ProsEase of use and the customer service.
ConsDoesn't translate according to the language of the client (as I have international customers), and cannot show your calendar as an availability overview without going through the whole booking process (which, since I have been unable to find any of any good in general for that on the web they should think about doing as it's a niche that needs filling!)
Recommendations to other buyersKeep at it and we'll keep with you.

By SimplyBook.me on February 7, 2017
Dear Rachel, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! Thanks also for the idea about the availability overview, we will discuss it here in house and see if it can be put on our task list. Kind regards The SimplyBook.me team
February 7, 2017
Nicole T.
Legal assistant
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2018

“Simply book me is awesome”

OverallOverall I'm really impressed with simply book me as I had said it's a very user-friendly program and I'm able to reserve multiple consultations with ease
ProsSimply book me is very user-friendly I work for a law firm in this is the scheduling system that we use to schedule an initial consultation with our attorneys simply allows you to enter and any questions you want to use to screen your potential leaves I can edit the attorneys that we are currently scheduling for with ease and it is just a very simple program for scheduling I really enjoy using it
ConsI haven't run into anything that I don't like about simply sometimes it times out in the middle of filling out the form to schedule a consultation that can be a little frustrating but that doesn't happen often

By SimplyBook.me on August 21, 2018
Dear Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly! Best regards from the SimplyBook.me team
August 14, 2018
Rob O.
Online Counsellor / Business Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
January 3, 2018

“I really like SimplyBook.me as it allows me to automate my client booking system, saving me time”

OverallVery easy to use
ProsI think the feature I like the most about SimplyBook.me is that clients can browse my website, look through the services on offer and then book an initial consultation with me with no hassle at all. I get notified, they automatically receive instructions on how they're going to connect when their appointment comes, and the whole process is painless. Having the system send out reminder emails to my clients is very handy too, and has cut down my 'did not attend' rate.
ConsThe software has so many features which add really useful functionality, my only gripe would be not having enough hours in my day to try them all out and see how they could improve the service I run! I have been using SimplyBook.me for over a year, and I'm still learning about all there is to offer.

By SimplyBook.me on January 16, 2018
Dear Rob, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! We will shortly be making short intro videos for each of the features, that should help you to decide if some of them can boozt your business further:) All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Jeff S.
Sports, 1-10 employees
April 8, 2019

“Perfect for small business!”

OverallThis system has been great for us. It has allowed us to simplify our booking processes and has made it so that all of our staff can easily see and update the bookings. We love the system.
ProsThe ease of use. This scheduling system offers great functionality for small business teams. It is very flexible and allows full control over staff schedules and services. We replaced a different system with this system and have been VERY happy that we did. The website integration has worked perfectly also with our website. The customers have commented about how easy this system is to use and like that there are multiple payment options available.
ConsThe pricing has changed this year. I feel that there should be a level in between Standard and Premium or at least go back to a per feature pricing model for businesses that don't make very many bookings with the system but need the added features.

By SimplyBook.me on April 9, 2019
Dear Jeff, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic review, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
April 8, 2019
Bruno B.
Senior Scientist
Research, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“Scheduling appointments with research participants”

OverallMajor upgrade compared to traditional means of scheduling appointments. Will never switch back to phone calls and voice messages! My staff and research participants are thrilled to use it, so am I!
ProsI conduct digital research with psychiatric populations and I am the principal investigator of a NIH funded study that is evaluating the feasibility of delivering group therapy using mobile platforms. SimplyBook.me is an amazing solution to schedule visits with research participants. Our research participants can now book sessions with different members of our team (program coordinators, assessors, therapists). This has greatly accelerated the operationalization of our study procedures.
ConsHonestly I cannot think of any flaws. Maybe the admin portal can be initially intimidating, but one easily learns how to navigate it and customize the experience.

By SimplyBook.me on November 1, 2018
Dear Bruno, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your fantastic review about SimplyBook.me, we appreciate it a lot and are happy to hear that it has been beneficial for your business! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
October 9, 2018
Alyson M.
Signage Coordinator
Medical Practice, 5001-10,000 employees
January 22, 2019

“SimplyBook.me is Fantastic & Simple to Use!”

OverallBeing able to schedule clients, contact them via email, integrate with social media (Facebook), take payments, use your own logo and choose custom colors, upload photos, keep track of HIPPA forms and so much more all within the same software is absolutely amazing and makes my life (and my co-workers lives) so easy! I recommend this software all the time and will continue to do so. Definitely get your bang for your buck.. and then some!
ProsLove the integration with Facebook! It's great when you've got software that not only lets you make appointments and take payments, but also works with Social Media apps that are a top priority for generating business! SimplyBook.me is easy to use and learn as well. A couple of times sifting through the software and you'll see that it's truly "simple" as in the name.
ConsNothing at all! It's so simple to use and there are so many different features, everything you need to run a business.

By SimplyBook.me on February 27, 2019
Dear Alyson, We can´t thank you enough for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we appreciate it greatly. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
January 22, 2019
Al M.
January 5, 2018

“The product has excellent reliability and pricing for the micro business owner.”

Overallefficiency
ProsIt seems lightweight and not overbearing with 'in your face' features. The pricing model is very fair and cost effective my for micro business. These are the benefits on which to grow, prosper and keep me as a customer.
Cons**customer email template footer - Need to have a better set of choices for the fixed template footer. -- being a local business, that booking troll page is not very relevant to my local customers; and no 'promotions' appear to be there. -- some employers filter bookingtroll.com to their blacklist.

By SimplyBook.me on January 15, 2018
Dear Al, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! For premium clients there is no email footer but I would like to mention that there are some great updates coming up for BookingTroll which should make it even better to have the company listed there in order to get more business. Best regards The SimplyBook.me team
January 5, 2018
Lenny Y.
Administartor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
July 3, 2018

“It offers limitless possibilities for customization and keeps offering more.”

OverallWe were able to offer online schedule for the first time and grow the practice
ProsIts free standard version is so packed with features that I have found it sufficient for my office operation. Particularly useful are intake forms and scheduling button. Ability to set different schedules by service was extremely helpful This solution offers such easy booking interface that it became widely adopted by the patients in a very short time
ConsSome features require quite a bit of sophistication to set up (CSS rules - not standard). Integration with Google my business would be nice

By SimplyBook.me on July 13, 2018
Dear Lenny Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback about SimplyBook.me, we truly appreciate it! I am pleased to tell you that adding "Google My business" is on our task list and will hopefully make it to production soon! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
July 3, 2018
January 3, 2018

“I have been using this apt app for over 4 years now. Love this App!”

ProsI like the versatility and so many applications included with this appointment app. I feel their pricing is very reasonable. This scheduling app is so easy to integrate into your proprietary websites you will not need developers to add this app to your websites. My favorite part is this scheduling apps versatility you can choose and pick a myriad of options that work the best for your business needs. Awesome Customer Service top notch.
ConsMy dislikes with this scheduling app are few and far between I guess my only complaint is the modules pricing for choosing different components that will best fit my business can get pretty pricey.

By SimplyBook.me on January 16, 2018
Hi there We just wanted to say thank you so much for taking the time to give us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Claire H.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
June 27, 2017

“This has revolutionised my business and saves me time”

OverallIt saves me time and it makes it easier for customers to book an appointment with me.
ProsTHe software works really well for me as customers are able to book appointments when I am not able to take calls / when I am closed. That the software enables me to provide details of the services I offer, that I can make each service a different length of time (for a long time I thought I would not be able to use this software as some appointments need to be one hour and others one and a half hours. It is great that It syncs with my google diary automatically.
ConsI am unable to log in to the software though my android phone which is a real downpoint. Also when I log in via my face book page I seem to need to repeat the log in process. My customers have tried to download the app but have reported to me that it does not work - I have not tried it however.

By SimplyBook.me on June 27, 2017
Dear Claire, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! To address your comments, if you use Chrome or Firefox on your android device you should not have any problems logging into your system. Please contact our Live Chat support if you experience such problems. As for the facebook login, I have asked our tester to look into that, it should not need double login process, so if there is a problem there it will be fixed. With regards to the app then we have been updating a lot of features recently and it often takes a bit longer to update the apps. We actually recommend all clients to book directly through the web page as it is fully mobile responsive so in fact there is no need for the client booking app. Kind regards The SimplyBook.me team
June 27, 2017
Tasha S.
Office and IT Administrator
May 7, 2018

“Simply Book Me is a great appointment booking system with all the features I need.”

OverallWe get the ability to book appointments with cat adopters to the people giving appointments to sign adoption contracts
ProsI like that I can allow individual service providers to have their own logins so they can manage their own schedules. SBM allows us to set up a great variety of appointments and request all sorts of information from people booking appointments.
ConsThis is not the most intuitive system to figure out but because there isn't an endless amount of features it's not too difficult to figure out. I do not like that people who want to leave a review must be signed into facebook.

By SimplyBook.me on May 13, 2018
Dear Tasha Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we appreciate it greatly! The reason for the facebook login to be able to give reviews is that otherwise your review page would fill up with robot spam texts. This is the only way to avoid that, to make people some how verify who they are before giving reviews. Sorry about that, I understand the frustration, but it has to be like that. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
May 7, 2018
Bob B.
November 27, 2017

“Easy to use platform to get started with online bookings”

OverallFree online bookings with a professional look and feel.
ProsEasy to set up and get started. Ideal if you just start out with a small business or salon and want to get your online marketing off the grounds. With a limited amount of bookings per month you can keep using it for free by simply renewing your free subscription monthly. The interface is quite clear and intuitive, simple to adjust and add pictures, pricing, time slots etc. It's free to use and you get one month where you get to experiment with all the additional features. Be aware that you probably don't really have enough time to properly set up, test and evaluate all the features so be selective with the ones you need most and only test those.
ConsUnfortunately there is no option for customers to pay online through the 'ideal' system (used in the Netherlands for 90% of online purchases). Although there is a way to build it into your site itself it is a big hassle and not what you hope for when starting with a booking tool. Make sure your most prominent payment methods for your clients are supported. If they are, then this is a great platform with lots of free stuff and plenty of options to expand. If you're using the free system then make sure to renew you subscription in time or risk getting bookings at unavailable slots.

By SimplyBook.me on December 1, 2017
Dear Bob, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! We have been adding a lot of payment providers to the system, and Mollie was specifically added for the Netherlands, I hope you can use that. If not we are always open for adding more providers, given that there are a few customers asking for that. Have a great weekend All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Aune R.
General practitioner
November 27, 2017

“Overall I do recommend the free package if your needs are moderate - this works fine.”

OverallSorry, I had to rate Customer Support and Features&Functionality with 4 stars - I never really needed them, so I have no idea how good they are. But the fact that a system works fine without the need to contact Customer Support is really a good thing :)
ProsIt is simple. The Emails to my practice and to patients remind the registration. The Special Days function keeps the open times management easy. I have 2 nurses and some temporary stuff from time to time - the instruction how to use SimplyBook has never taken more than 5 minutes.

By SimplyBook.me on December 1, 2017
Dear Aune Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we truly appreciate it! It´s good that you have not had to use the customer support yet which means that the system is easy to navigate, but I assure you that they are worth 10 stars if you ever need them:) Have a great weekend All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Juan C.
Co-Founder
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
October 24, 2018

“Simple & Functional , Great Customer Service”

OverallOverall the money has been worth it Having the ability to book online has really been a boon for our business and I love the fact that I dont have to try and figure anything out with the software I can just hit up their customer service team and get a quick answer to my questions.
ProsYou can always get hold of a live human being (via there chart software) to answer questions in real time and if you catch them when they are closed they are quick to get back to you once they are open for business. The software interface and dashboard is simple to use which I like. It comes with a very basic package that you build ontop of whatever features you would like so you just pay for the features that you want.
ConsIt's strength is also it weakness. You build it piecemeal which means you pay for each additional feature you want.

By SimplyBook.me on November 1, 2018
Dear Juan Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your fantastic feedback, we are so thankful! Kind regards The SimplyBook.me team
October 24, 2018
Tracey G.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2018

“Great Program but geared more toward salons I feel...”

OverallI did reach out to customer service to ask if there was any help for our company (who does deliveries) to schedule days versus a time. The gentleman who helped me was very courteous. He suggested using the all-day allotment, which would work ok, however, to keep customers from getting confused, was not what I was able to use.
ProsI was looking for a program that I could embed to our website and allow customers to schedule delivery appointments with us. This program was easy to use and very clean looking. I loved the look on our website, and that it would send confirmations to our customers.
ConsOur delivery business is based off appointment days and not specific times. Where instead of dedicating a specific time we set a certain time frame. This is app, being great for specific timed appointments, is limited to those who need customers to set a specific day. You have to set an appointment to an all day slot which can be confusing to the customers. Would be a great app for a hairstylist, nail salon, etc.

By SimplyBook.me on September 12, 2018
Dear Tracey, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly. You are right however that our system works better for hourly appointments compared to day based appointments, We hope you find a system better suited for your needs. Best regards The SimplyBook.me team
September 5, 2018
Benjamin L.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 1, 2018

“Practical but not for everyone”

ProsThe calendar is really easier to use than it is with all the similar appointement scheduling softwares. It provides a clear and modern page for your customer.
ConsIt lakes many features for my personal buisness: _Not compatible with french summer hour _Online help not very friendly _No differences between new and old patients which is a big issue for medical supplies (appointements could be restricted to particular patients ) _Cancellation for paid appointements is not automacally refunded by the customer _ No way to ask for paiements to clients when you give by yourself the appointement on simplybookme.

By SimplyBook.me on September 12, 2018
Dear Benjamin Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like the look of the booking website, and I have to say that you have customized it very nicely! Regarding your comments then I will try to answer each one here: 1. Time change: It should always work correctly, if you book at 14:00 on Saturday for Monday and time changes on Sunday, the booking will stay at 14:00 for Monday. 2. Online help: We usually get great feedback on our Live Chat and I looked at your chat and could not see that she was unfriendly, please send me an e mail and let me know if otherwise. 3. You can solve this by creating a specific service which only members could book (old patients) and not new patients. 4. You are right that would be great to have the refund automatic, but since our clients are using so many different payment providers this has not been done yet. 5. Very good point, we will discuss this with programmers. All the best The SB team
September 1, 2018
Ohad H.
Mental Health Care, Unspecified
January 3, 2018

“lots of features to add and customizations available, immediate chat support almost always”

Overallautomated my scheduling of first appointments including payment and saved me alot of money on having to do a phone call first. since i can charge at the time of scheduling i offer a discount and patients have incentive to schedule immediately instead of timely phone calls. also existing patients can self schedule instead of trying to reach me.
Proscompared to other solutions, there is lots of flexibility in adding options and also customizing to match your website, also i love the tech support which is usually immediately available via chat which is a big advantage
Consnot everything is intuitive, i've had to ask tech support for instructions several times, but at least i got immediate help.

By SimplyBook.me on January 16, 2018
Dear Ohad, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it! All the best The SimplyBook.me team
Lindsay L.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
April 6, 2019

“SimplyBook.me (Free Version)”

OverallMy overall experience has been great, its definitely suited to the one man studio type business. Something I would like to see is an easy way to update the SBM calendar with bookings that have been made not through the system (ie Direct) Perhaps its there and I have not discovered it yet. But other than that nicely done. Thanks to the SBM team for making great software.
ProsFor me it was easy to set up. Not only do you get your own SBM web presence, but it allows you a Book Now button which I installed easily into my weebly site. The software allows you set the times you are available and when not. I love the idea that people can book you at their convenience and dont need to get in direct contact with you. Very Happy.
ConsThe Free version has limitations, but this is to be expected. The Paid versions have tons of additional features. The Free version needs to be renewed on a monthly basis, a bit of a pain if you have decided to continue to use the free product. But I think a clever way to simplify purging unused free signups so am sympathetic to the idea.
April 6, 2019
Mavares P.
Docente Universitario
July 14, 2018

“ Excellent system to organize the appointments of our clients ”

ProsAlthough the current dynamic offers many and varied possibilities to reach more customers through virtual platforms, the same organizations must deal with another series of problems, in this case, how to meet the demands of all in record time, attend to all orderly, sicronizarlos so that both can benefit, but without losing the flexibility to meet the requirements of people who request our services. Platforms like SimplyBook.me are special to optimize our time, since it integrates easily with your social networks, establishing a series of reminders, either by your email, or if you prefer, your smart device, and all this with the security of a team that works for it. To make matters worse, you can process online payments through several systems, for example, PayPal, and others. Enter this wonderful tool to simplify time.
ConsYou must interact with the platform so that, from this mute you can manage to organize and synchronize your appointments, the invitation is for you to interact with the system, so that you can take advantage of all its advantages

By SimplyBook.me on July 18, 2018
Dear Mavares, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great feedback, we truly appreciate it. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
July 14, 2018
Amber W.
Master stylist
Consumer Services, Self-employed
June 30, 2018

“I love simply book.me it is easy to use and makes scheduling much easier ”

OverallEasy scheduling
ProsEasy to set up, you can choose how many services you want to have an categorize them. The link given makes it easy for clients to access booking.
ConsNot many features are able to be activated, a little confusing to understand which ones are enabled and disabled. Wish I could upgrade from the free package anytime without paying the upgrade difference.

By SimplyBook.me on July 13, 2018
Dear Amber Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, we appreciate it greatly. If you are on the free system then you can only activate 1 feature, but then you can activate more depending on which subscription package you choose. If you decide to upgrade there is no upgrade difference, you just pay for the subscription you choose. All the best The SimplyBook.me team
June 30, 2018