AllProWebTools Ratings

Overall

About AllProWebTools

AllProWebTools is an all-in-one toolkit for small businesses. Enable the control, organization and management of core sales, marketing, and productivity operations in one software. AllProWebTools' ready-to-use bundle includes a core set of features including a workflow timeline, website creation, live chat between employees, marketing analytics, timecards, and tasking. Additional tools include a CRM, SSL certificate, email marketing, Google calendar integration, and much more. Learn more about AllProWebTools

Jade A.
May 4, 2018

“Best...Service...EVER!!!”

ProsMy favorite thing about All Pro Web Tools is that everything and I mean everything a small business owner could need is available all in one place. I don't have to pay for and manage my services from several providers. This not only saves me very valuable time, but so much money as well! The software is amazing, and so simple to use. My entire staff utilizes this service, and we are always on the same page. We don't have to chase down sticky notes, emails or text messages; everything we need to know about a client or project is always available and up to date. I can also assign tasks to my employees and receive notifications that they have completed the task. It will also automatically send them reminders as well. The internal chat boxes are amazing. Its like having a conversation with the person working next to you even if they work in a different part of the country! There is so much to say about this software that words really can't describe it, you have to try it and see for yourself. I couldn't have dreamed of a better service!
ConsIf I'm forced to say anything it would be that it does not have a mobile app yet. I can use this software on my laptop or tablet with no issues, I would like to have better access on my smart phone. This does make it more difficult for use in the field, however the website does work on a smart phone.
May 4, 2018
Deb D.
February 17, 2018

“Customer Service ROCKS!!”

ProsI had an emergency, and of course on a Saturday! As soon as I sent my request for help, I received an invite to start a support session, all in less than 5 minutes! The support staff is fantastic, answered my call personally, and we were fixed and back up and running in a matter of minutes! I've had other service providers and nothing comes close to the support you get with AllProWebTools! Love the product and service!! The product is easy to use, even for a novice, and if you aren't quite sure what to do, then refer to their incredible videos and support blogs. You'll usually find the answer there. But if you don't, they are just a phone call away to get immediate assistance! As a successful business owner, partly due to the power of AllProWebTools, i.e., CRM, Marketing integration, email campaigns and so much more, I would highly recommend this platform. I'll never go anywhere else!
February 17, 2018
Connie K.
CEO & Owner
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
August 2, 2018

“Great all us tool for business owners”

ProsI am an advocate for AllProWeb Tools because of the ease and customizable options to serve our needs! They have been great to work with and address every question we have! If you are looking for a "one stop tool" to aid in systems and automation- THIS IS IT!!
ConsI have not had any bad experiences. I have had all my questions answered in a timely manner. Thank you!
August 2, 2018
Trisha T.
June 19, 2016

“Manages my cooking business”

OverallI am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.
ProsI am benefiting by keeping track of my clients and their orders. I also use the tasking system to remind me to get things done on time. The time tracking system helps me track the time that I spend on each project. I am also using the email marketing system to keep in touch with past clients and ask for referrals.
ConsI would like to see a mobile app and have it integrate with Quickbooks
June 19, 2016
Bryant D.
Think Tanks, Self-employed
June 26, 2018

“Accomplish more with less”

ProsThe amount of time that you can save while being extremely efficient is my favorite aspect. In today's busy world, time is our most precious resource and can be our biggest enemy in the business world. With AllProWebTools I can get more done in less time and automate processes so I can even make money while I sleep. To have such a powerful a tool at a rate that is truly affordable is awesome. This really allows my business to compete at a higher level, stay organized and keep my clients engaged.
ConsThere's not much to dislike...there's a learning curve but they offer support videos, live support and much more to make it easy.
June 26, 2018
Elizabeth B.
VP Operations
Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees

“A great software!”

OverallSo many! It has made our invoicing process so much easier, it has saved us a lot of time on tracking customers, and it's very easy to use.
ProsEverything has been wonderful with this software for our small business. It's exactly what we've needed to tie everything together. We've been able to set it up to work really well for us. The customer service has been fantastic and Dave and the team have been so helpful for us! I have recommended this software to many people and will continue to do so. It's also extremely user friendly!
Cathy H.
broker
March 8, 2016

“Don't do it!!”

OverallIn this highly unregulated world of web design, there MUST be better service providers than Dave Kramer's company. I've been working with them through their disorganization, miscommunication and downright fraudulent sales pitches and finally gave up. I have no website. What I have his a hold in my checkbook and a note from Dave Kramer (who never would return my phone call) saying that there are no refunds. Please note that if you go with them for website design, you will NEVER own your website. You will pay for pricey SEO, assuming you ever get a website made. I was always being upsold and was never given a website.

By AllProWebTools on March 11, 2016
We're sorry that you had a bad experience and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. For websites built and hosted on the AllProWebTools platform, the business owner does have full control and ownership of the website. Once the site is built, you can work with any developer or SEO to have changes made to it in future. It is also very easy to make the changes yourself. We strongly believe in not holding you and your company hostage. We encourage you to read this article we wrote on that very topic: https://www.allprowebtools.com/Is-Your-Small-Business-Being-Held-Hostage/ We take your feedback very seriously, but we stand behind the site we did create for you. If you would like to review your website mockup again it is available to you here: http://cathyharris.myallprowebtools.com/ We would love to work through this with you and help get it resolved. Please contact our support team anytime at https://www.allprowebtools.com/Contact-Us/ or by calling us at 970-612-1515
March 8, 2016
Elizabeth B.

“Fantastic”

ProsThis software is exactly what we were looking for as a small business. It's the combination of exact features we need. It's extremely user friendly, the customer service is great, and we've had wonderful success in setting up the software to run for our business.