CivicCore MentorCore Youth Ratings

Overall

About CivicCore MentorCore Youth

We worked with MENTOR: The National Mentoring Partnership to create MentorCore Youth, a client and case management system for youth mentoring organizations that streamlines daily operations and saves you time. With MentorCore Youth, you can create custom reports, track matches, and support both 1:1 and group mentoring. Learn more about CivicCore MentorCore Youth

Tina B.
Youth Program Director
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2017

“This software is very intuitive and easy to use. ”

OverallAbility to track referrals and mentor matches in a systematic fashion.
ProsDashboard gives one page view on pre-match youth & mentors able to house all casefile information & upload documents
ConsWould like to have one area where mentees are listed with application date/match date/close date so it can be seen at a glance. Same for mentors.
December 14, 2017
Timothy F.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2017

“Great webinars to assist clients.”

Overall We get to view prospective grant that could benefit our program. As a grassroots organization we need all the assistance we can get to help us provide quality implementation of our curriculum to the youths in our community.
ProsWe really like the information provided from past awarded grants. Also, the updated emails to let organizations know which grants are up for submission.
ConsMost of the times we received the grant information there is not enough time to write certain grants.
October 14, 2017
Kunle F.
Revenue Auditor
Government Administration, Unspecified
October 9, 2017

“Easy to Use Product, Great Value for the Organizatgion”

ProsEase of Use Great Value Comments Section to use during application vetting process Supervisor follow up comments.
ConsNo Email Notifications on new applications, No Tracking of Mentor Sign In Frequencies No Auto Email for mentors or Mentee upon application completion.
October 9, 2017
Maree S.
Development
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2017

“Great data base used for tracking our students, mentors, and volunteers”

OverallWe have found this is the most efficient means to track our students grades and capture volunteer data.
ProsEase of use - the system is relatively easy to learn. Within in two weeks I was able to successfully create reports and run my own data pulls.
ConsThere are some limitations in how the data is reported. While, I do not fully understand this, I have been able to find some work arounds.
September 26, 2017
Shamika W.
Executive Director
December 15, 2017

“Very useful however I need a hands on training ”

OverallManagement and accessibility
ProsThe ability for multiple matches and cost of the software. I also like the storage for documents in one location. I like the photo feature and uploading of documents.
ConsNo way to enter volunteers who aren't mentors for the organization. I would like to have a volunteer area. I also don't like the do it your self training. I would like a formal training or video conference.
Linda C.
CEO/Executive Director

“Easy Access/easy input”

OverallThe Mentoring staff is able to name and match Mentors and Mentee as well as contain personal information and secure in the MentaCore file. The access to MentoCore makes it easy to make adjustments when necessary and review, update and change our records. The system for us is great because we can update and record services as often as possible.
ProsNever had difficulty problems. Instructions for use are user friendly and I was able to teach or instruct new personnel if necessary how to log on and input data.