Reputation Loop Ratings

Overall
4.800000190734863/5
4.599999904632568/5
4.800000190734863/5

About Reputation Loop

Reputation Loop is a complete Reputation Management and Monitoring Platform designed for local business owners. The Automated Customer Feedback Loop helps owners generate fresh feedback from recent customers, providing them with an instant snapshot of how the business is doing down to a granular level. Negative feedback is flagged and routed directly to a supervisor or owner, while customers who've left positive feedback are asked to share their experience online, creating 5-star reviews. Learn more about Reputation Loop

David M.
September 30, 2015

“There is NOTHING out there like Reputation Loop; Period!”

OverallWe have tried so many other software's & they all were limited to the point of no use or we had to use 3 different systems to accomplish what Reputation Loop would do. They have thought this out so much further than most businesses owners could understand. We use the software integrated into InfusionSoft & within a day or 2 we had reviews coming in. PROS: 1. There is a follow-up system ready to go; with a little amount of changes to start seeing reviews. 2. The system will do what our staff & most business fail to do & that is reach out & ASK! What a concept; asking how their visit was & if they could leave a review for us. Most employees don't care enough to ask & the owners to egotistical to ask so it never happens. Well now it does. Enter the customers info that came in for the day into Reputation Loop & the follow-up begins. 3. I was able to find an issue we were having with someone on the staff. This issue was going on for over a year & within 4 weeks of using it we found this out from customer feedback. There is so much more going on with this system then what most would truly understand. 4. If a client leaves a bad review it sends it to a different page allowing the business owner to find & solve it before it goes up for everyone to see. It also will ask the Positive feedback people if they don't mind leaving an additional one. This is BRILLIANT, IT WORKS & its very hand off. So no one had to feel uncomfortable about getting reviews. 5. Look I could go on & on because IT WORKS & I USE IT every day. I bet 80% of the software out there isn't being used because people have to do manual stuff consistently to get it to work & because of it they never use it. SIMPLICITY is key! CONS: 1. It does take a little bit to get set-up for most people that are not very computer savvy. Reason is because it integrates into social media accounts like Facebook & Twitter they have to go & find their information to log in. They have to update some listings so average people might feel like there is a lot to do to get it working but I'm willing to bet the same average people don't understand the alternatives; THERE ARE NONE! You do everything manually, check all your listings for bad reviews, actually start asking for reviews & then you email 1 at a time each day to ask for reviews. Point is that I LOVE this software & my advice to you is DON"T let the 30 to 60 minute set-up scare you because it's a beautiful thing once it's working & in motion!
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“I'd Recommend Reputation Loop on Customer Service Alone”

ProsI like this software a lot. It scans how your business appears online and fixes your business listings all in one dashboard which are extras I wasn't looking for. It's definitely helped me gather new reviews for local clients to help them improve thier online reputation and visibility in Google maps and near me searches. Integrates with all kinds of retail and medical CRM's so that is lovely too. Plus you can use SMS and MMS if that's part of your plan.
ConsSometime, rarely, it would just not work and that might be user (me) error but I really want this to be set it and forget it forever. But customer support is EXCELLENT and there was never a problem they didn't quickly fix with a friendly interaction.

By Reputation Loop on April 15, 2019
Thanks for the review we really appreciate it.
April 12, 2019
Online Media, Self-employed
August 31, 2019

“Good software that does what it states”

OverallReally good and easy way for my business to show and implement.
ProsReally food pricing when compared to other software out there, works really well, and new features have been added, good to see a product is continually improved upon.
ConsNothing really, it fit for what we were trying to achieve which was good. So check it out and compare it to see if it would work for you.
August 31, 2019
Chris S.
September 30, 2015

“5 Star Program with 5 Star Service”

OverallIf you're looking for a software platform that allows you to position yourself as a reputation management leader, look no further. Reputation Loop has the most comprehensive program available today that offers incredible value to the end-user clients. The program will help clients identify key problem areas that need immediate attention, it helps them generate new and relative reviews from their most recent customers, and most importantly it helps them market those reviews to their social media channels automatically. Furthermore, the customer service that Rep Loop offers is exceptional and second to none. Overall, these guys offer an incredible platform that has all the bells and whistles and they back it up with 5 star service.
Jim T.
April 19, 2018

“Great tool and very affordable for agencies.”

OverallAdditional value for clients.
ProsThe customer support is the very best that I have encountered ever. So responsive to any questions you may have! Very impressive!
ConsAs an agency, I wish we didn't have to buy in bundles of 25 seats...lhowever it is still affordable.
April 19, 2018
Scott M.
September 29, 2015

“Amazing Software - Fantastic Service”

OverallWhen I heard about Reputation Loop from some of my peers I was very anxious to check it out and see how it compared with some of the other reputation platforms out there. Well it didn't disappoint! What I love about it is the clean organized look, the email follow up, how easy it was to set up and of course that awesome customer support. These guys are serious about helping their clients and I was amazed at how quickly that they not only responded to questions, but how quickly they were able to fix any small issues I ran into. This is one of the best on the market. Very happy I heard about it.
Sean D.

“this thing is EPIC”

OverallI've been using RepLoop a long time, since beta, even before it was called RepLoop. We've used every possible reputation management system over the past 6 years of business doing local marketing and the features in RepLoop are a veritable "greatest hits" of all of the best features of other systems. The owners are extremely responsive to user input and have aggressively and quickly made improvements and changes to the products over the past 2 years to make and keep it cutting edge. We run all of our clients through RepLoop and they are thrilled with it and the results it provides.
Kyle B.
September 29, 2015

“we added 24 businesses in 5 months at $97/month which generates us an easy $2,328/month on autopilot”

OverallI signed on with Reputation Loop earlier this year to replace an inferior reputation software we are using and have been very happy with it. We are a Google AdWords PPC lead generation focused agency and just by offering Reputation Loop as an upsell to our existing clients we added 24 businesses in 5 months at $97/month which generates us an easy $2,328/month on autopilot. Not bad for offering it as an upsell to our existing clients. Its super easy to deliver, our clients love the software, and its incredibly profitable for us so we love it and highly recommend it.
Patrick M.
September 29, 2015

“Smooth Software. Aggressive Pricing Model. Happy Clients. ”

OverallWe've been using Reputation Loop for several months and are excited every time we get to show a client. As a web development and SEO company, we wanted to bundle, but we saw more potential in it, so we created a new business solely focused on helping small businesses earn more online reviews and Reputation Loops's software allows us to do that with ease. I recommend this product to any agency or web company looking to offer something unique to their existing client base. Our clients are happy. Thus, we are happy!
Grant W.
February 18, 2016

“straight forward easy to use SaaS platform with great results”

OverallGetting started with this software was very DIY and simple to follow and understand. When I needed support (which was very rare) the support team was responsive and solved my issues. The amount of quality reviews for my agency and and my own clients has exceeded my expectations whether its through the email engine or SMS feature. I would recommend Reputation Loop to anyone looking to boost their ranking on any review sites out there! Thank you Reputation Loop!
February 18, 2016
Steven L.
Vice President- Director of Corporate Services

“Fantastic product!”

OverallWe have been using the Reputation Loop platform at my organization for several months now and have generated more on-line reviews in these months than in all of our previous efforts combined over the past few years. Very simple to use from both the administrator and client perspective. Excellent dashboarding makes it easy to obtain the data you want at a glance. Superior customer service. Just an excellent product that I would recommend without hesitation to any organization.
Christopher B.
Co-Owner
September 29, 2015

“Easy to use and very effective for generating positive reviews.”

OverallI've been using Reputation loop for a little over 12 months and have nothing but positive things to say about it. The entire platform is built with the user in mind. It's simple to use and it actually works like it's supposed to. A rare thing to find with software these days. I'd say my favorite part of the whole software is the built in "review filter" technology that lets unhappy customers vent but do it in a private setting and not online for the world to see. Top notch platform!
Chris O.

“So Glad I found This!”

OverallI was looking for a reputation marketing system that is both simple to manage and powerful for my clients. This has been a perfect fit. It does some incredible things that I wouldn't expect at this price point. My customers are feeling much more secure having more control over their reputation. This is a great product and I'd recommend it to any business looking for a robust yet simple to manage system for their reputation.
Scott H.
September 29, 2015

“Generating Lots of Positive Feedback For Clients”

OverallThe software is easy to set up and easy for the client to use. If they can add an email and an name the software takes care of the rest by dripping a sequence of emails to the reviewer asking them to post their positive feedback online. Along with that, images of the positive reviews are auto generated and shared to social media sites like Google, Twitter and Facebook. Would highly recommend!
Jeanne K.
Owner/CEO
October 13, 2015

“The software is powerful with well written code. The customer support is unparalleled. ”

OverallI'm adding new clients on Reputation Loop every week. When I've had questions, I've received quick and personal support. I also am using the Yext integration available with good success. It's a relief to know I can count on this company to provide everything I need to offer reputation management for my customers. I highly recommend Reputation Loop.
October 13, 2015
Bud C.
Managing Partner
September 29, 2015

“Customer Feedback & Review Platform”

OverallWe have been using the Reputation Loop platform and cannot recommend it high enough. The platform has been seamlessly upgraded over the past several months to include many new features. Companies that want to drive a customer service culture within their organization and drive their happy customers to leave positive online reviews this is the only choice!
Gina A.
October 6, 2015

“Great software, awesome team”

OverallThis software is truly amazing, I have been using this since the beginning and I have seen all the improves and the hard work done to make this even better. Jeff and Andy truly care about their customer's happiness and they always work towards improvement. Thanks for your hard work guys!
Jessica H.
Owner/Event Planner
October 2, 2015

“I love how easy it is to use!”

OverallIt's so easy to use and I can do it all from my cell phone. As an Event Planner, I'm always on the go, meeting clients and I'm rarely in my office in front of my computer. With Rep Loop it allows me to enter in all my clients after each event, receive notifications and manage my reviews all from my cell phone.
October 2, 2015
Justin L.
September 29, 2015

“Game changer for local businesses”

OverallWe've used Reputation Loop to generate up to 100+ 5 star reviews within 24 hours for our clients. The system just works and is super simple to get setup and working. I can't say enough good things about the system and the guys that run the company. No-brained investment!
Matt H.
GM - Content Division
Internet, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2018

“Poor Support, not worth the time to setup :(”

Proscost - it was cheap. We had the demo and compared a couple of options and it appear these guys would fit.
ConsThe support was terrible! The interface was not great and needed an overhaul. Oh, and the support was poor.
February 13, 2018
Bill G.
February 15, 2016

“2nd To None”

OverallThis platform is top in class. Customize the way you want. Very user friendly and easy to use. Updates that continue to come out are industry firsts. Nothing else to say but best in class and second 2 none. Keep up the great work!
February 15, 2016
Tim J.
MGR

“Great Product”

OverallGreat for Tracking Reviews and Customer Feedback This is a great software platform for monitoring your online reputation across the web while creating fresh customer feedback every day. It's a complete all in one solution.
Paula K.
October 6, 2015

“Software platform is a technological forefront for local businesses”

OverallA true solutions for local business owners. The training and step-by-step guidance is outstanding! I'm very impressed with the level of professionalism of both the company and the software.
Jeffrey J.
Marketing Director
September 30, 2015

“Amazing software for Improving Your Reputation”

OverallWe use the software to follow up with our customers after they leave the office. It's a great tool for monitoring our reputation online and to create fresh new 5 star reviews.