LegalTrek Ratings

Overall

About LegalTrek

LegalTrek's comprehensive billing and project management solution is designed to fulfill the needs of the most sophisticated legal professionals. The software was developed with the expert advice of over 500 attorneys in eight countries. LegalTrek provides you with a solution for accurate time-tracking and value pricing your clients will love. Features like client portal and automatized billing processes will undoubtedly set you apart from competition. Learn more about LegalTrek

Nico H.
Managing Partner
Law Practice, 51-200 employees
March 8, 2017

“Excellent for a law firm network”

OverallLegalTrek really has excellent software for a network of law firms. Before we implemented it, it was hard to work between different offices on projects together. LegalTrek's Legal project management helped us achieve really smooth operations. Now the work between offices, with of-counsels and clients is easy. It automatically tracks budget and time. This means that almost 100% of our project now runs on budget which clients really love.
ProsWe like friendly stuff from LegalTrek that help us not only get the most out of software but also to upgrade some of the functionalities to work better for us.
ConsNo problems.
Recommendations to other buyersI would say that this level of expertise and guidance I have never received so my advice is to talk to the them and see for yourself.

By LegalTrek on March 8, 2017
Nico that is awesome. Thanks for the review!
Erika M.
Paralegal
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2018

“Excellent Product ”

ProsThe ability to budget using this software is very helpful in making sure expenses do not exceed the limit. Customer service and tech support is also wonderful.
ConsI did not encounter any problems while using this software, I would highly recommend it. No problems.
June 18, 2018
David L.
March 8, 2017

“Happy with the budget tracking!”

OverallAs a general counsel in a big energy company I had to optimize my legal spending and accommodate for a bigger in-house team. That's when I stumbled upon LegalTrek. Their legal project management includes budgeting so it's very easy for me to immediately know if we are going over estimates. Honestly, I did not know how much their software would help but now we cannot imagine our internal and external projects without LegalTrek.

By LegalTrek on March 8, 2017
Thanks David! We are proud of our LPM - Legal Project Management module, it's budget and time tracking and how much it improved lives of our customers!
Eva A.
Senior Associate

“Nice software overall”

OverallOur firm really needed a good software solution and tried some of them, but LegalTrek was by far the best. There are some quirks to fix, but overall it fulfills our needs perfectly. We achieved better organization and effectiveness when distributing the different tasks, as well as clear understanding of the progress of each of the tasks.
Christopher P.
July 17, 2015

“I wouldn't recommend any other solution”

OverallLegalTrek delivers by far the most outstanding and responsive customer service and technical support that I have ever experienced. EVER. On a scale of 1 to awesome, these guys set a new standard that I don't think has even been defined.
Yorick v.

“First and only choice”

OverallI have tried many platforms offering similar services, but LegalTrek has been the best by far. Their product is the best in terms dealing with many international clients and matters.
Miriam C.

“Great software”

OverallWe had no problems using this software and it helped us improve a lot of processes in our law firm. Tracking and billing now take me just a few minutes compared to hours before.
Richard T.

“Great and improving”

OverallI am saving significant amounts of time with regards to checking on status of client receivables, issued invoices, and time entries. Best customer service I have seen!
Sevde G.
July 17, 2015

“Valuable asset to our firm”

OverallWith Legaltrek's help we keep our overheads lower, thereby increasing our profitability and enabling us to deliver greater value propositions to our clients.
Jenny P.

“Improved my practice ”

OverallThe team was great with the onboarding and helped us getting our data inside the software in just a day.
Julio C.

“Very impressed”

OverallI started using the software recently. It is better than using Excel and makes many things easy.
Charlene C.