Clarity Wave Ratings

Overall

About Clarity Wave

Measure & improve workplace climate with weekly 360-degree mini-surveys. Increase engagement with our gamified system (bilingual). Team members can award their peers points and stickers on a wide variety of traits and activities. They can also share public and private suggestions. Points can be exchanged in our custom-made, easy to manage EPIC prize store. Clarity Wave's EPIC system measures over 60 points of data in real-time and provides your company with unparalleled insights. Learn more about Clarity Wave

Sharon E.
Liaison to VP fo HR & Risk Management
51-200 employees
September 23, 2016

“Epic Turn of Events”

OverallWhen we first started looking for an "employee engagement" program, we knew we wanted a program that was easy to use, give the employees a voice, and provide value in cost and results. After much research, we chose Clarity Wave with their Epic platform. From the first call to learn more about the program and every call, email since that time, we discovered a great company eager to assist, answer questions, and teach us how to better understand the results. The first month we used Epic, we had a 48% engagement rate, we are now at an 80% engagement rate! Robert Moutal, CEO & Co-Founder has been instrumental in coaching us to get to that level. Over half of our employees make completing the survey part of their Monday morning checklist. When a holiday fell on a Monday, I discovered 25% of the employees completed the survey from home. We have 18 employees that have completed every survey since we started and almost the same number that have only missed one survey! The program has become a part of the corporate meeting to review the areas we do well in and to have conversations about the areas we need to work on. Once the "store" opened and request for prizes came in, we tried to make it special and exciting for them. We print out the prize coupon and bring the selected prize to their desk. The supervisors utilize the "stickers" from the different categories to express their appreciation to their team members. We have had several "public suggestions" that have been posted, voted on, implemented, and a few that are in the works. One employee found a stuffed animal wearing a t-shirt with "#EPIC" written on it at a local restaurant with games. Her family played the games and won enough coupons to purchase the toy. She called me to her area and presented it to me! I use the toy to deliver prizes and bring balloons to employees celebrating a birthday. He has become an EPIC mascot. We introduce Epic as part of our on-boarding process for new employees. The supervisor then assists the employee in setting up the relationships. The initial setting up of the relationships may be the most challenging part of the program. Once that has been completed, it is smooth sailing. As our employees grow and change work areas, they know how to change the relationships as needed. The program is easy to use, easy to administer thanks to the great staff guiding us through the process. At last company meeting I was asked for an Epic update, I said we are at 80%, I think we are engaged!
ProsEasy to use, great support staff, colorful display, downloadable reports, pdfs and videos explaining the dimensions
ConsWould like to see customized questions available
Recommendations to other buyersThe success will depend upon educating staff and informing them of the benefits, utilizing the tools Clarity Wave provides and reaching out to them when you have any questions--they are very helpful and can provide additional assistance
September 23, 2016
Cathy V.
Admin & HR Manager
51-200 employees
September 27, 2017

“Excellent, comprehensive system - met & exceeded requirements!”

ProsFun, colourful, quick and simple but smart system. Clarity Wave is excellent from many aspects. For myself, as I put on my HR/ Management Team hat, it provides real time employee engagement feedback and stats about the company, but also about the teams, departments etc. through a range of filters. This helps me to easily summarise and give actionable and real data to the Management team. As an individual, being able to know how I am perceived by my team/ peers etc. is hugely powerful. It is a safe environment and allows you to see areas you're doing well in, and the areas in which you could improve. Above and beyond, earning points to use in the Store is an awesome incentive for the team and achieves a win-win for the company and the individual. The ability to recognise the team through stickers is also a really great feature which creates an excellent hum of thankfulness and teamwork around the company there's nothing like giving or getting a personalized thank you. These are just a few of my favourite things about Clarity Wave! Clarity Wave also gives us important insights on the way the team are interacting and engaging on a company level, but also on a team to team and then individual to individual level. It highlights things (both good and constructive) that you may not have known, but also helps to articulate other things that you may not have put into words or actions before. Business is really about people first and foremost and if you spend time and so called 'get
September 27, 2017
David G.
Legal Services, 51-200 employees
September 16, 2016

“Truly Amazing Results After Adding Clarity Wave”

OverallWe were looking for a solution to an age old problem for companies, how do we track our employee satisfaction and provide them with peer feedback that doesn't look like favoritism or isn't very constructive. When we found Clarity Wave we were a little skeptical. How could they really tell what was going on within the company based on a survey once a week? Would anyone actually use the tool? If people weren't going to use it, it likely wouldn't provide the data we needed. However, the day we rolled it out we had 80% - 90% participation of our staff on a daily basis. The key was the awards they could give each other (badges) and the ability to earn points for providing feedback and filling out the surveys. The points are used to buy things we come up with (gift cards, days off, etc.)
ProsOur employees are engaged and love the ability to share feedback and get points to win gift cards. As a manager I love the fact that we can see how decisions we make for a department or the entire company changes people's attitudes and perceptions based on the results of the surveys each week.
ConsAlthough we love everything about the software, no software provides 100% of what you are looking for. It would be nice to have the ability to track a little more detail on each employee (hire dates, length of time with the company etc, so we can see if some of the negative feedback we get is from people who were just hired, or those who have been around awhile. ) That being said, every time we've provided suggestions for the software they've been implemented in a short period of time. Which is amazing.
September 16, 2016
Edward M.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
May 23, 2019

“A great platform to boost culture and engagement”

OverallWe felt our corporate culture was not where we wanted it to be, and had to do something about it. While we instituted various initiatives and had open discussions about this matter, we knew that we needed to do something more. In came Clarity Wave. The platform has helped us engage our staff, recognize and reward, and build a happier work environment.
ProsThe software is easy to use, intuitive and takes very little time out of our schedule. The ability to recognize colleagues, give out badges, makes it fun and even a little competitive (in a good way). The anonymity aspect is so crucial, as it's allowed people to speak their mind or rate honestly, and that gives us raw feedback. The dashboard is fantastic, and gives you a good indication as to what's going on in the team
ConsSometimes on the landing page, clicking the Happy Face and "Weather" ratings doesn't take on the first try. It feels that the page was still loading when I try to select a rating.
May 23, 2019
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2019

“Great tool for organization awareness and culture shift”

OverallEver since we started using this software, our company culture gradually became more positive and team engagement is more prominent. I think everyone have become more aware on how they treat others and became more self-aware.
ProsQuestions on Surveys Ease of Use Climate Check Recognition & Rewards
ConsI think the only thing that needs improvement is the speed of the platform. Sometime when going through different pages it tends to buffer for a few seconds. Also when generating reports the page tends to get stuck/hangs. Need further improvement on generating different reports (more options).
May 22, 2019
Karen S.
People & Culture Coordinator
Construction, 51-200 employees
May 26, 2019

“EPIC”

OverallClarity Wave helped us form an organisational identity, and one which was overall, very positive. We became conditioned to 'say it with epic', whether that was an acknowledgement of a colleague or an idea or suggestion for improving or benefiting the workplace.
ProsVery good and fast personalised support. Very open to innovations, ideas and feedback. My favourite part of the software was the acknowledgements section via stickers in the Community section. I found this function became a habit for all users and helped make acknowledgements really meaningful and specific.
ConsI would like some of the developments to happen a little faster, specifically surrounding reporting on the tailored questions option.

By Clarity Wave on May 28, 2019
Thank you very much for your kind review, Karen. We are hiring more developers to make improvements happen a lot faster in the near future. Your comments and suggestions have been always super helpful!
May 26, 2019
Edith H.
Creative Director
June 20, 2018

“I was a bit skeptical but now I really believe in employee surveys”

OverallI'm using it to see where I can improve. In a few weeks I have found areas of opportunity where I can start making changes immediately. Also, I have noticed that I'm more aware of what my team is doing right and wrong. Being able to pin point the different dimensions that need work is really valuable to me.
ProsWhen I first saw this system I was a bit skeptical about how it could help our small team. We are a bunch of very creative and outgoing people and we didn't really give too much thought about our internal culture. Now I realize that, no matter how small or large a team is, they all have a unique culture. When we first started to answer surveys about our agency and, more importantly about the people that I work with every day, I started to see the power of employee surveys. I guess the most valuable aspect of this software is the feedback that I personally get. After a few weeks I started to see my own scores which are anonymously given by my team and other coworkers. Now I look forward to answering questions every week.
ConsSome of the questions might not necessarily apply to our company and they're harder to answer, but I guess that's just the way the software is created. On the other hand the software allows one to create custom questions. This is where we get to ask exactly what we need about our own particular culture.
Erika H.
Corporate Operations
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
May 28, 2019

“Great Employee Engagement Tool”

OverallWe have learned a lot about our organization from using the software. It's opened up a lot of good honest conversations for improving.
ProsEase of Use and the Customer Service is Great.
ConsThe monthly report is great for the whole organization, but to be able to build custom reports would be nice.
May 28, 2019
Victor B.
June 20, 2018

“Redesigning cultures and Improving performance”

ProsI'm a big fan of Clarity Wave's EPIC. People spend most of their life at work (at least 8 hours a day) and if they can be happier, people will be more productive and businesses will make more money. After all anything that helps the bottom line is welcome. My favorite aspect of the program is the ability to earn points and buy cool stuff at the store. Another thing I love about it is that I get to see my own scores. This helps me keep improving every single day. At first I was a little skeptical but now I can see the power of these regular surveys.
ConsQuite frankly we like everything so far. Whenever we've had any issues the support team gets back to us promptly and with a solution in mind.
Sharmila S.
Marketing / HR manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2017

“Love this software, it really has helped our company. ”

OverallImprovement Employee retention Improvement Employee Enagement Improvement on corporate culture
ProsEPIC by clarity wave is easy of use and its fun. We have had a lot of adoption in our company. The price and model are pretty amazing. Its also really need to see how the company and peers evaluate each other.
September 18, 2017
Daniel L.
Marketing Director
June 20, 2018

“This is exactly what I was looking for, and then some”

OverallWe want to be able to get a good feel for our company culture and, more importantly, see in what areas we need to focus more. Also, we are using EPIC to incentivize our employees, thanks to the prize store. The system is super user-friendly and very easy to use. I highly recommend it.
ProsI was looking for a software solution that could help me learn more about my employees and how satisfied they are. We're a small team and sometimes getting a good feel for the culture can be challenging (you wouldn't think it would be so hard un a small team, but it is). We've been trying EPIC for a little over a month and right away I can see changes in the overall culture. The Claritywave team provided us with a whole bunch of printable materials that helped us create excitement among our team even before we launched.
ConsRight now we like everything so far. We're just trying it out at this point but we're definitely going to sign up as soon as the trial is over.
Abayomi O.
CEO / Senior Travel Consultant
June 29, 2018

“My experience dealing with the Clarity Wave team has been outstanding. Not only are they very friend”

ProsI like how easy it is to use and how much information I get from the surveys. I also love to see which of my employees are causing more tension among the rest of the team.
ConsI had a little trouble understanding how to set up our prize store but, again, the support team helped us get it going in no time. They even helped me write some of the prize descriptions.
Anitra J.
Human Resources Manager
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees

“Amazing ”

Pros Since using EPIC, we've seen a tremendous improvement in our company culture. Our turnover rate has also dropped because people are happier working in an organization that cares about them. Our staff works more harmoniously and we've seen a sense of gratitude in the company and most of all, everyone is more engaged.
ConsMaking sure all the relationships are initially set correctly requires a little extra work but the payoff is really worth it.
André M.
Retentions Advisor
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
June 29, 2018

“We started using this software a few months ago and, in short, I look forward to using it every week”

ProsEPIC is very easy to use. I didn't really need to get any help from their support team. Once I logged in and set up my relationship network I was able to start answering the surveys right away. It's great to be able to let the management of the company know how they're doing. And it's also very nice to give my co-workers feedback as well.
ConsNothing major. There are a few untranslated words in Spanish becuase the system is bilingual but that's a minor problem.
Wallen C.
Finance
July 3, 2018

“I have been using this software for a few months and so far my experience has been extremely positiv”

ProsI love the idea of evaluating our coworkers and being able to reward them for good actions. The prizes are also a great motivator for us and they keep me coming back every week.
ConsSo far I have not found any downside to using Epic. I think it's a great product overall and I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to improve their company.
July 3, 2018
Sarah C.
Commercial Property Broker
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
October 17, 2018

“Clarity Wave Review”

OverallThe weekly surveys are great and can be answered easily. It also gives me a platform to give management feedback.
ProsThe fact that I am able to contribute new ideas is a big positive
ConsMaybe questions could be adapted for each specific location. At the moment the questions seem a bit centred on America
October 17, 2018
Natasha C.
Creative Writer
Internet, 201-500 employees
July 2, 2018

“Every Monday I get an email with an interesting article and from there I can login to my page where ”

ProsI like to give virtual stickers and coins to my coworkers. It's a great way to give constructive feedback to everyone and recognize them at the same time.
ConsI don't have any cons. I would like to see a chat window so I could communicate with my coworkers from inside the application.
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 11, 2018

“I like to be able to give my opinions anonymously and being able to learn about how my fellow staff”

ProsThe stickers and public recognition is a good way to put a smile on people's faces. A quick service that answers all my inquiries.
ConsSome of the questions sound too American but I don't mind too terribly but this is also great way to learn a new words.
Kudakwashe Z.
Chief Information Technology Officer
Capital Markets, Unspecified
July 11, 2018

“I can answer the weekly surveys very easily and without too much problems. It is a very simple app.”

ProsI like it because it's very easy to use and it lets me give my ideas and opinions. I also like to be able to give my ideas to the bosses.
ConsI cannot think of anything bad about this software at this moment. So far it has been a good experience.
Alexandre C.
IT Admin Support
June 29, 2018

“Recently our employer told us that we would be filling out weekly surveys. At first I thought it wou”

ProsI like answering questions about my employer, the vision and future of the company. I also like answering about my fellow employees.
ConsI wish they had an app to make it easier to log in, but it's not a big deal because every week I receive a link to get into the software.
Patricia O.

“Captures the mood”

OverallThis tool is like no other I have ever seen. It is designed to capture the mood in our company at regular intervals or when something potential significant happens. It takes everyone seconds to tap a few thumbs up/down symbols or smiley faces and the tool reports the consolidated feelings of the team. It is gameified and anonymous so we are getting unprecedented engagement from the staff. Now I can find out how our employees REALLY feel about our company's future, their job, their supervisor, their team mates, our new strategy or various initiatives, even the quality of the food in the canteen. Try it - you will be amazed!
Rony Z.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
September 20, 2016

“Redesigning cultures and Improving performance ”

OverallWe help companies to Scale up, improving performance, attracting the right talent and redesigning the culture. Among the tools that we use, Clarity Wave is one of them, it's more than a tool its a must.
ProsClear, visible, great content, easy to use
Consthe Data take some time to gather and be able to analyse.
September 20, 2016
Jody R.
Operations Officer
May 4, 2015

“Great user interface and support”

OverallOverall this is the best user interface I have seen. I have been a part of organizational climate surveys and improvement efforts for over 18 years as both a participant and a manager. This is the first program I have used that encourages constant feedback, provides invaluable statistics, and helps mangers rapidly change course when issues are identified. Pros: A lot of data with continuous updates. It is possible to identify problems as they occur instead of waiting months to get the data you need. Employees love the points/reward system and the anonymity. The electronic suggestion box is great.
Stacy W.
November 19, 2015

“I'm learning new things about my own company”

Overall I thought I knew exactly how our employees felt about working at our company. I guess I was wrong. Clarity Wave showed me a number of areas where we thought we doing really well, but our employees felt differently. I'm not going to pivot how we do every little thing, but now I can look at our weekly results and come up with a plan to make significant improvements and boost employee moral. The small changes I've mad so far seem to be going over really well with our employees and I'm already seeing a productivity boost.
November 19, 2015
Kevin S.
February 2, 2015

“Amazing piece of software to keep up with the pulse of my employees”

OverallClarity Wave is definitely a must have in any human resource department's tool kit small or large. Even though I am a small business I definitely see the overall value and ROI in investing in a great software product as this to stay abreast of my employees morale and issues that they have. I was pleasantly surprised by receiving a phone call from one of the owners after sending an email about some additional feature I was looking for. Overall, a great piece of software with very impressive customer service.
February 2, 2015
Andres M.
January 20, 2015

“Best Tool to Improve Workplace Climate”

OverallClaritywave is a must have for any company with a HR department! Its very user friendly interface and embedded gamification makes it very special which encourage employees to fill out the polls in seconds! Providing a tool for the employees to express their thoughts and feelings with no fear of reprisals its a great benefit, hence they'll be happier and at the same time the employer will benefit from this insightful information that will help them to identify strengths and areas of improvement' it's a win-win.
Sandy C.
January 17, 2015

“I needed this 10 years ago!”

OverallHaving a pulse of your employees is crucial. But it's hard and horrible to do. Sometimes it's good feedback and sometimes it's bad. It's effort. I want to hear but I don't want to hear. Clarity Wave takes care of this process. It asks the questions, delivers me the answers at regular intervals. I feel so much more connected with the staff and I can react faster. What would my staffing situation look like if I had this 10 years ago. I think I would have avoided a lot of headaches.
Chris Y.
May 4, 2015

“Awesome for tracking employee satisfaction over time”

OverallI used to use spreadsheets and paper forms to do annual employee satisfaction surveys. It was a pain and only gave us a once a year snapshot of our employee feedback. Now with clarity wave, I'm able to actually keep my pulse on the culture on satisfaction of my team on an ongoing basis. It took a little time and effort to get all the employees on board, trained and using the system, but once we did the system became very easy and valuable to use.
Jason G.
Founder - CEO
May 8, 2015

“Stay connected with the pulse of your employees”

OverallVery cool service that allows you to easily poll your employees on job satisfaction. There's a ton of potential for this to allow us to impact turnover, identify strong leadership (and poor leadership) within the management team, and to recognize when our top-level initiatives are hitting home or missing the mark from a culture perspective.
May 8, 2015
Amy K.
January 16, 2015

“Maximize your greatest resource. People. ”

OverallI'm a big fan of Clarity Wave. People spend 40+ hours/week at their job and if those hours can be happier, people will be more productive and companies will add more to their bottom line. We try to track everything else in a company to maximize productivity and output, why wouldn't we do it with our greatest resource? People. Clarity Wave. Must have.
January 16, 2015
Cyrus R.
January 20, 2015

“Beautiful piece of software solving a big need for my team”

OverallClarityWave has been the perfect tool for helping to gauge my team's motivation on a regular, consistent basis. It was super easy to set up and get us all onboarded, and it's been a great way to keep a consistent data-driven (a very BIG plus for me) pulse on how my team is feeling from project to project