RealtyAPX Ratings

Overall

About RealtyAPX

Do away with paying for multiple software and wasting time with logins. RealtyAPX is the all-in-one management solution for Brokers and Agents, including: Transaction Management, Email/Print and Social Media Marketing and Campaigns, Document Management, Lead Management and Acquisition, Customer Relationship Management, Calendering System, and Digital Signature. All of these features are available to Brokers and Agents to simplify their technology needs into one login and one low price. Learn more about RealtyAPX

Jim L.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
June 10, 2016

“has been working great for us”

OverallWe originally tried them early last year because they had so many features! But we ended up not using them because we kept experiencing little bugs that kept it from running smoothly. They contacted us this year and said they had an updated product that they wanted us to try and so we did. As it turns out, the new update works great! We had even played around with the idea of building our own backend, but the cost is prohibitive for that, and this platform has way more than we would have been able to build anyway. All in all we are happy to finally have a system that can connect our agents. It has also been a good recruitment tool for us.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it out, they give a 2week demo.
June 10, 2016
Boston W.
September 28, 2016

“Great for the Price - Customer service is great and for the price, I am happy”

OverallWe started looking for something we could provide our office with one system. We looked around and there wasn't a lot to choose from that did the entire office. The customer support has been great and for the price it is great for my office. They could be better in some areas but the price outweighs any issues I have.
ProsI like that RealtyAPX does so much functionality for my office.
ConsIt is hard to get everything I want from any provider. However, there are a couple of other features that would make them have almost everything
September 28, 2016
Brian M.
Broker
February 11, 2016

“The platform has helped”

OverallI am a new broker and as we started growing I wanted to get a management platform that had all of the tools already built in. That was not easy to find, but RealtyAPX certainly fits the bill. The interface is nice and works on my phone, and within the first week they had trained me on how to use the system and I was ready to go. We have encountered a couple bugs, but they addressed them very quickly. Overall great customer service and great product.
February 11, 2016
Dillon M.
Agent
March 10, 2016

“There is a lot of features”

OverallThe platform has a lot of different features which is good from a value side and bad from an ease of use side. It took me a little while to get into the swing of things. Overall I like what they are doing, and it gave me a lot of bang for my buck. My only complaint is that they are so young that there are still a lot of features that are not there yet. But there is a lot of potential.
March 10, 2016
Jimmy H.
Broker
January 6, 2016

“I have had a great experience with them and would recommend RealtyAPX to anyone.”

OverallI really enjoy how engaged they are with me. I feel like they really care about me being successful with their software and I am not just a number to them. They have great people who work there. It is difficult offering as many things as they do but all in all they do everything they say they are going to do and they add new stuff all the time. It is nice to see that out of a company.
January 6, 2016
Dal M.
Agent

“Easy to use”

OverallThe broker I work with got this software for the office and agents to use and at first I didn't want to change to a new software. However, I love this software because it is so easy to use. I have difficulty with managing my clients, properties and paperwork but APX has made it simple for me.
Carolyn M.
Broker owner
April 14, 2016

“Looked great BUT”

OverallEverything looked AWESOME, we wee REALLY impressed and ready to go BUT... They were in the middle of a system update, so we signed up and told our agents and the nit didn't work. We got everal complaints a day and my admin staff spent HOURS online troubleshooting. We worked with this for the better part of a month and in the end even when they told us it was launched and running we had TERRIBLE lag time, every click was painful. I think this can be an awesome product, the customer service was also incredible. We had to back away and move on .... I hope they ge things resolved and that i can use them in the future.
April 14, 2016
Ben W.
January 20, 2015

“Finally a software that does what it says. ”

OverallRealtyAPX actually does what they say it does. I've been able to grow my business and increase my leads thanks to the tools in this software. My favorite is the CRM with the email marketing feature, that thing is awesome.