Appdator Ratings

Overall

About Appdator

Convert one-time users to repeat customers using Appdator, your business loyalty app. Send push notifications, schedule appointments and set up a loyalty punch cards, all through your mobile device. Designed for small retail businesses, looking to save time and money creating an app without opening a developers account at Apple or Google. Get started today for only $29/month. Learn more about Appdator

Latonia B.
February 17, 2015

“Great for advertising”

OverallThis is great to use for announcements about specials and rewards programs. It's easy to use, both for me and my clients, and it has a lot of features. I got everything set up quickly and I haven't had any problems at all. I've noticed an increase in business since I started using it since I can share coupons and deals with customers! The revenue I'm getting in more than pays for the cost of Appdator each month. Wonderful thing for small business owners to utilize!
February 17, 2015
Latonia B.
February 14, 2015

“Great for advertising”

February 14, 2015
Jana H.
February 11, 2015

“Love it”

OverallMy store is just starting to get more popular since I added a wider range of products, so I wanted to set up a rewards program. I'm not very familiar with the process but a friend told me to try this because it's what he uses in his business. It was very simple and I was able to start using it the next day without even having to ask him for help first. It's very handy in giving a more interactive experience to customers as well as spreading the word about your business.
February 11, 2015
Taylor R.
February 7, 2015

“Super easy to use”

OverallThis is a wonderful software for any small business owner (or business owner in general!). The interface is very intuitive and easy to use so it didn't take me long to get it all set up. I've been handing out cards with the information on it to customers, and all the feedback I've gotten has been great. They love the rewards program I set up with the help of this software, and it's easy for them to operate, too. This is very useful to have and I definitely recommend it!
February 7, 2015
Jason E.
February 19, 2015

“Appdator”

OverallEasy to use and customers love it. It's simple to create a loyalty program and make customers want to keep coming back. The cost is more than made up for by how much business this app brings in. Plus, it helps our business seem more professional, which is crucial for small businesses, and it adds a degree of interactiveness to it as well. I would definitely recommend for any small business owner.
February 19, 2015
Robert W.
January 22, 2015

“Best loyalty tool”

OverallBuilt my loyalty program in 10 minutes. What a great tool! And my customers are loving it
January 22, 2015