ArbiMed Inventory Ratings

Overall

About ArbiMed Inventory

ArbiMed is a cloud-based inventory management software, designed by doctors, to help healthcare practices increase overall profit by analyzing meaningful data from inventory transactions. With Arbimed, you can create, receive and track purchase orders, tag critical information when removing supplies and interpret your reports to make crucial practice decisions very easily. Please get in touch with us to get a free demo or a trial account. Learn more about ArbiMed Inventory

Beth Y.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2019

“Great software for attacking the inventory monster”

OverallOverall I really like the software. It has helped me understand the inventory in my office immensely.
ProsI like how easy the software is to use and how it gives me the information I want. For me, the most important features were 1. ease of use for my staff because if it's not easy, they're not going to use it, and 2. giving me the information I need to make purchasing decisions quickly and accurately. This meets those criteria.
ConsThere's one spot in my business where we have a set of different items that can be used and purchased as a set or as individual items and so far there's no way to easily keep track of this inventory because the software can only identify a quantity of the same item as a set, not different items. This is the biggest thing I wish they would fix.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Warm Greetings Beth, Thank you for taking the time to provide a great review. We are happy to hear that overall, you are pleased with the software. Our goal is to meet all of customers inventory management needs. With that said, thank you kindly for the improvement suggestion. "set of different items that can be used and purchased as a set or as individual items and so far there's no way to easily keep track of this inventory because the software can only identify a quantity of the same item as a set, not different items." I've submitted the opportunity to our development team. Someone will be in touch with you as soon as we identify a resolution. Thank you for your business and we look forward to meeting all of your businesses inventory needs.
Carole K.
Accounting Supervisor
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 15, 2019

“Easy to use inventory system”

OverallWe were looking for a simple to use inventory system with an easy interface that any of our staff members could use. ArbiMed fitted all our needs. That fact that it is flexible and does not have a steep learning curve has meant that even the least computer savvy staff member can easily scan items out. Entering new items and adjusting the count is also quick and simple to do. The support team have always quickly replied to emails and been very helpful. They are always pleasant and willing to answer any questions that we have had.
ProsThe software is used by multiple people in our clinic. The system is easy to navigate and does not take long to learn. It is flexible and we have been able to create our own custom items with no difficulty. As we are out of the USA we do not use all the features that are offered, so being able to tweak it to fit our needs has been invaluable.
ConsI have no complaints, the system works very well for us.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Carole, We are thrilled you are enjoying our inventory management software. We appreciate your business and value your opinion. Thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, we appreciate it ! We look forward to a long business relationship and helping your business stay efficient and your inventory accurate.
Julie M.
operations director
Events Services, 11-50 employees
February 22, 2019

“Very satisfied customer! ”

OverallSolving the guessing work of how much of everything we use and when to restock.
ProsUser friendly, simple to set up, practical, can be easily customized to a specific location or employee.
Constough one, but I think having the scanner attached to the computer is my least favorite especially when you have a lot of items to scan. So maybe having a wireless one would be much more sufficient.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Hi Julie, Thank you kindly for the wonderful review. We appreciate your feedback. In regards to the scanner, our system is compatible with several different units. I spoke with the developers and they were confident that the scanner provided at no-charge should be wireless with bluetooth capabilities. Please try to activate the bluetooth capability on your computer and unplug the scanner from the charging cord, it should work. If that doesn't work, you are able to purchase any compatible scanner to make your operation more efficient. We don't sell them but there are several options available online. Feel free to give our customer service number a call if you have any issues. Toll Free @ 1-855-662-5252 Thank you kindly for using Arbimed!
Kelsey P.
Retinal Technician/photographer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
February 16, 2019

“Arbimed review Scranton PA”

OverallI find arbimed pretty easy to figure out all around but I feel like there is more than I know regarding the Inventory website and also little tweaks that could be fixed along the way !
ProsI like that it is similar to the software that we have worked with before and that it helps keep our office drug inventory in order.
ConsI don't like that with new patients we have to type in so much information because we are not yet linked. Also if any of our techs forget to scan a drug in and we don't realize until later we have to then transfer that drug to the satellite office, scan the drug, and then go back to change the date.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Kelsey, Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide a review and valuable feed back. We appreciate your business and strive to provide you with the best inventory management experience. Your improvement suggestions have been sent over to our development team and as soon as we have a resolution someone will be in touch. Thank you again for the opportunity to improve your experience with Arbimed.
February 16, 2019
Lynn H.
Care Coorinator
May 29, 2018

“The program is ok once you figure out how to upload everything but difficult to use.”

ProsSoftware is a central place to keep inventory of medical supplies and equipment. Overall it is an ok program.
ConsUploading inventory is a pain There is no integration to Netsmart as promised Finding inventory after it has been uploaded using the search function is difficult and impossible at times. No Iphone scanning feature

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Greetings Lynn, I realize this response is several months after the review. I want to apologize to you if your concern has not been addressed and assist with a resolution. I'm new to Arbimed and I wanted to make certain that your review was addressed and thank you for the opportunity to improve our product and your experience with Arbimed. We value your business and your opinion. We are striving to accommodate all of our customers inventory business needs. As such, I sent your suggestion to our development team to improve the uploading experience, identify a solution for integration with Netsmart and fix the issues with the search function after the items are uploaded. Likewise, I included your suggestion to enable iphone or, rather, mobil scanning feature capabilities. As soon as they respond with a resolution,(or possibly sooner so they can gather some additional information) someone will contact you. Thank you again and I will strive to improve your experience with Arbimed.
Carolyn G.
Nurse manager
February 26, 2019

“Program needs a upgrade”

OverallGood afternoon, our office has been using your inventory program for a few months now and there are some pros and cons to the system. Let me start by saying I love the layout of the program it is very easy to read and maneuver around but there are a few things that could be a little more user friendly such as always having to refresh after every task and when you run a report you have to click on details for each patient in order to see what the patient purchased so I feel like it is defeating the purpose. When you print out a report you should be able to visualize every purchase the patient's made for the day not have to go in and out of each patient. I have also noticed that the system tends to go off line a lot which tends to slow you down because now you have to sign back in and then check to make sure the last patient information you were working on was actually put into their chart. I know that ArbiMed is a fairly new company so I understand that it takes some time to work out all the kinks so hopefully this feedback will help when you go to update the system. If you have any other questions please feel free to call me. Thank you. Carolyn Gruff RN Re-Vita' Life Nurse Manager An Axia Women's Health Care Center 239 Hurffville-Crosskeys Road Suite 250, Sewell NJ 08080 Phone: 856-262-4750 EXT: 1833 Fax: 856-262-1635 Email: Carolyn.gruff@axiawh.com Good afternoon, our office has been using your inventory program for a few months now and there are some pros
ProsThe program is visually appealing and very easy to maneuver around in.
ConsWhere to begin! please read the overall experience section that way I am not duplicating my answers.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Hello Carolyn, We realize how valuable time is in a medical environment. That said, we want to thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We strive for 5 stars but we are grateful for the opportunity to improve our software. We always use customer feedback to improve our service. As any business, our goal is to provide you with an exceptional experience. I'm sorry to hear that some of the functions were tedious. I have shared your improvement suggestions with our development team. We are continuously improving our capabilities so I'm certain your suggestions will be captured and improved upon. Thank you again for the opportunity to manage your inventory.
Jenna W.
Practice Manager

“Cosmetic Inventory”

ProsArbimed is a great platform to inventory our large supply of cosmetic inventory for multiple office locations and multiple providers. Adding and dispensing new inventory is easy and offers great tools and reporting to keep track of expiring product, sales and projections.
ConsAt times the program can be buggy and certain features will stop working such as being able to delete a transaction.

By ArbiMed on February 21, 2019
Jenna, Thank you for taking the time to review our product and thank you for the improvement feedback. To improve your experience, I sent your comment to the development team so they can take a look at the issue and make sure we address the opportunity to optimize your experience. Thank you for your business!
Carla F.
Nurse Manager

“Great Program!!”

ProsThis is our 4th Inventory Progam that we have used. I love that it is built for medical inventory. It is very accurate with keeping track of Lot# and Expiration dates and cost; even if the price changes. I can customize it for me and is very user friendly. The cost is so affordable! I would have to say that it is the best program I have used by far!
ConsThe server goes down frequently and can be in the middle of what you are trying to input or kicks you off.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Carla, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are striving to improve our customer experience and implementing several upgrades as the product is becoming more robust. We appreciate your feedback. Lately, our challenges have been with customer internet provider performance. To provide you with a better experience, I have submitted your concern directly to our development team. They are looking into what may be creating a disruption on your end. Thank you for allowing Arbimed to manage your inventory.
Kevin C.
Purchasing Manager
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees
April 18, 2017

“User Friendly, Inventory Management done easy!”

OverallWe have been using this in our Hospital. Overall I have been extremely happy working with the folks from ArbiMed. They have been extremely helpful, their software is user friendly, adaptable and fits perfectly for my Inventory Management needs. I would recommend Arbimed to any medical profession to control their inventory.
ProsUser Friendly, Technical Support, Customer Service

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Kevin, We at Arbimed appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. We value your business and opinion. Thank you for being a great customer !
April 18, 2017

“User Friendly”

OverallEase of inventory control from the ordering, receiving and dispensing process!
ProsReceiving and Dispensing of inventory. I like that your entire order is on one line and you can receiving what came and hold on what didn't (if something was back ordered, which that happens alot!) I also appreciate being able to look up what was received and what is left in inventory at a glance!
ConsSo far everything is great. The customer support is also great. In the beginning I had a few questions, but my Sales Rep, was right there the entire time! (this isn't a con but I had to fill the spot :)

By ArbiMed on June 15, 2018
Hello, We appreciate the positive words about our software; we have worked hard to create a great inventory management system and it helps to hear that you find it easy to use. We continue to focus on improving ArbiMed based on user feedback since our customers are important to us. Thanks for your business and taking the time to share your user experience. ArbiMed Team
Logan T.
Inventory Coordinator
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

“Arbimed”

ProsEasy to use and display most of the necessary data. Responsive customer service
ConsMinor bugs and glitches when updates are released. Usually solved pretty quickly by rep and his team.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review our product and thank you for the improvement feedback. Our customers experience with our product is of the utmost importance to us., I sent your comment to the development team so they can take a look at the issue and make sure we address the opportunity to optimize your experience. Thank you for your business!
Karen F.
Field Services Manager
June 1, 2018

“We are not a Dr's office we are an EMS company so still trying to get the system to do as we need it”

OverallBeing able to see what is in stock at all times
Prosthe ease of keeping up with the product on the units and the checking in supplies and checking out supplies
ConsStill trying to figure out how to add supply room to the system and update all the data that is on each unit, Still need to add other rooms waiting on the rep to come out to help work out a few more kinks

By ArbiMed on June 15, 2018
Hello Karen, Thank you for your Capterra review and we hope that you are utilizing ArbiMed to help increase your daily productivity. We are focusing a significant amount of our energy on improving ArbiMed based on user feedback like yours. We continue to work hard to provide an easy-to-use system; we can schedule additional online training to show you other features you might not have incorporated yet and discuss any questions that might have come up. Thank you again for being an ArbiMed customer and sharing your thoughts with us. ArbiMed Team
June 1, 2018
Mela S.
January 31, 2018

“Great innovative software for Hospitals and Clinics”

ProsThis software is so complete. The ability to trace a product it's great. The way this software handle the inventory so you can create reports its very helpful to reorder the proper quantity of products and predict the demand based on your history. The software is very friendly, easy to use and adaptable. The use of RFID helps a lot to trace a product and to make sure that the patient is going to receive the right treatment. For issues with misplaced products RFID helps a lot too.
ConsI really like this software, it is so helpful, I can't think of any cons right now to be honest. It is definitely a great tool for hospitals and clinics that need to improve in their inventory management systems.

By ArbiMed on February 1, 2018
Thank you for the great review. We're very happy to help!
January 31, 2018
beth p.
Supervisor and Rvl billing
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“negative”

OverallI already filled all of these out and you sent me another request. don't have time to continue.
ProsNice to track what's purchased. Inventory list balances and transaction history are helpful.
ConsAll the refreshing needed, every time you make a change. Transaction history for the day would be extremely helpful if you could see the pt's name while seeing the history. I tried to print the Trans hx for the day and could not see the pt's name. I removed several columns to be able to print with pt's name and it ended up making columns stretch out rather than being able to view what I was trying to see

By ArbiMed on March 7, 2019
Hello Beth, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulty with formatting the reports. I'd love to speak to you to see if I may assist with ease of use. If you have a moment, please give me a call directly 855-662-5252 ext 006 or you may reach me on email @ edyta@arbimed.com. I'd love to see if I can assist with any concerns so that we may earn a 5 star review from you next time. Thank you for using Arbimed Inventory Solutions.
March 1, 2019
Kristen W.
MA
February 19, 2019

“Hard to start, easy to use”

OverallOverall good experiences with the software. The executive is always available to help me which has made things much easier since I didn't get much information from the start at my office. It has been a wonderful learning experience and while I am not responsible for the numbers at th eoffice I'm sure the person in charge will enjoy using those benefits.
ProsIt's really great to be able to see the inventory from all my offices at the same time, whether just one product or all the products.
ConsTedious to set up, but had great help from the executive.

By ArbiMed on February 21, 2019
Kristen, Thank you for taking the time to write the review. We appreciate your feedback, we use this information to improve our customer's utilization process and we always welcome kind words and the opportunity to improve. Warm Regards, Your dedicated, ArbiMed Team!
February 19, 2019
Tia T.
CMA Lead

“Inventory”

OverallI still have not got the system up and running, currently having a problem with the scanner and my I-pad. I have called and e-mailed to get help and not received any help yet . If this software really does what I was told it would it will be a great fit, but I haven't seen great things yet.
ProsThe report options. I have not been able to use the system entirely yet.
ConsThe bar scanner doesn't have the capability of scanning all UPC codes. It doesn't always recognize the codes that are put in, but I find the item in the inventory list and the code is correct. I have a hard time reaching any customer support.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Tia, Thank you for taking the time to post a review and provide us with your valuable feedback. I'm sorry you are having a difficult time reaching our customer support team and experiencing issues with scanning. We strive to provide our customers with exceptional service, as such, I have escalated your issue to our development team and advised management of your challenges with support. Someone will be in touch to discuss a resolution. Thank you for your business and opportunity to improve your experience.
Kresta A.
Clinical Lab Scientist Lead
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
May 31, 2018

“The ArbiMed software is so easy to use. It is working very well.”

OverallInventory management with expiration date monitoring
ProsWe have employees who do not know computers very well, and they find the system easy and fun to use. That is so important! People want to use it.
ConsI would like to be able to re-name some of the fields such as 'UPC', however, it is not that big of a deal.

By ArbiMed on June 15, 2018
Hello Kresta, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and we are thrilled to hear that you find the software easy to use. We are focusing a significant amount of our energy on improving ArbiMed based on user feedback since our customers are important to us! Please let us know if you are still needing a possible solution for the UPC label. At this time the field cannot be renamed but there are options to work around it. We appreciate your business and the time you spent on completing the Capterra review, ArbiMed Team
May 31, 2018
Lisa K.
Financial Operatiions Coordinator
February 26, 2019

“Great tool for inventory management”

OverallArbimed has wonderful staff that work to make a transition to this software as streamlined as possible.
ProsThis software is relatively easy to use and well designed.
ConsThe reporting features are not as customizable as I wish it was for our business needs.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Hello Lisa, Thank you for investing your time to provide a review. We use customer feedback to improve our software and service. As any business, our goal is to provide you with an exceptional experience, reflective of a 5 star review. I'm sorry to hear the reporting functions weren't as customizable as expected. We are continuously improving our capabilities, if there is something specific you would like to see on the report please email us your request and we will do our best to assist. info@arbimed.com
Valerie B.
Administrative Admin
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2019

“Keeping track more efficiently”

OverallInventory has been much easier. and I love the fact that at the end of the day I can see how many of what products I have sold. So yes I am happy with the program it just needs to be alittle bit more user friendly.
ProsThat I can run reports more efficiently.
ConsThe most important for me is to NOT have to go out of the stock to add a new patient after you have entered all the info in, then come to find out the patient has not been added yet. You should be able to hit the add patient right from the stock/dispense screen right then and there. Instead we have to go to add the patient first, then go back and scan all the items again and dispense.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Hello Valerie, Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide a review. We value your business and your opinion of our product. We are consistently striving to improve our functionalities to better serve our customers. As such, we very much appreciate your improvement suggestion. "NOT have to go out of the stock to add a new patient after you have entered all the info in, then come to find out the patient has not been added yet. You should be able to hit the add patient right from the stock/dispense screen right then and there. Instead we have to go to add the patient first, then go back and scan all the items again and dispense." I have submitted your improvement suggestion to our development team and someone will be in touch as soon as we have a resolution. Thank you again !
Layne C.
Network Systems Senior Engineer

“Load Times”

OverallGreat when it works, frustrating when it doesn't which is too often for me to call it reliable.
ProsEase of use. When it is working it is quick and accurate.
ConsIt is too intermittent. When it works it's great but it only works 60-70% of the time.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Layne, Thank you for the opportunity to provide your business with an inventory solution. Likewise, thank you for taking the time to review our product. We appreciate your feedback, it helps us grow. We are consistently working to improve our customer experience, we found that some of the delays and disconnects are a result of challenging internet performance. As such, we are striving to find a 'work around' this improvement opportunity. We love our customers and take great pride in our product. As such, we will continue to do our best to provide a preeminent inventory management solution. Thank you again, we hope your current and future Arbimed experience will result in a 5 Star review. .
MELANIE T.

“ArbiMed Inventory Review”

ProsWe use ArbiMed for our vaccine inventory and it allows us to track which vaccines we are in need of ordering. It helps prevent us from running out of our stock.
ConsNo dislikes at this time. So far the system has been productive for the office.

By ArbiMed on February 25, 2019
Melanie , We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you! We're glad we can assist in making your processes more efficient and your inventory easier to manage and track.
Eugene M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Review”

OverallHave not had a chance to use the soft ware at this point and time.
ProsHave not had a chance to use the soft ware at this point and time.
ConsHave not had a chance to use the soft ware at this point and time.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Hi Eugene, Thank you for the review. We look forward to providing a robust solution to all of your inventory needs.
Kris Y.
Executive Assisstant
August 22, 2017

“Easy to use and just right!”

ProsI like that the software allows our company to keep track of what items we use most frequently and helps to order an appropriate amount based on our history of ordering.
ConsI like everything about it. I suppose the software could have better graphics and use of coloring. Some users may have a hard time understanding it at first, I think.

By ArbiMed on August 22, 2017
Thank you for the glowing review. We are currently working with an expert on user experience to offer an even better layout, that will address your concerns about graphics and coloring.
August 22, 2017
Jamie L.
LPN/Lab Manager
October 11, 2018

“Potential to decrease waste”

ProsThe feature to be able to set the par level and tell it when to reorder.
ConsThe limited options for assigning authorization, for example, not being able to allow a user to sign in and scan product back in if it did not end up getting used on the patient because allowing them access to scanning it in allowed them access to other areas such as changing quantities.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Jamie, Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Your opinion is highly valued by our team and we appreciate the opportunity to improve your inventory management experience. We strive for excellence and want to provide you with exceptional service. We are continually optimizing our software features. I sent your suggestion to our developers so they may implement a authorization hierarchy for users this way, the administrator may assign levels of authority to each user. As soon as we have a solution, someone will reach out to you. Thank you for your business.
October 11, 2018
Rod A.
November 7, 2015

“Completely open and scalable!”

OverallAfter a fairly exhaustive search for an online cloud inventory control solution, we happened upon a real hidden gem. Since contacting ArbiMed, we have had a great experience. We have an inventory solution that is both user friendly and complex enough to handle our unique and individualized requirements. The software development team is user focused and thus changes are always considered and in most instances implemented almost on demand. The customer service team is top notch and always available. Great value at any price.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Rod, Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review! We appreciate your business and value your opinion. We strive to provide our customers with an exceptional experience. If there is anything that we can do to better serve your inventory needs, please feel free to let us know. Thanks again !
November 7, 2015
Doug D.
COT
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
February 18, 2019

“Arbimed”

OverallVery easy to use and awesome customer support!!!
ProsVery intuitive and quick software. No delays or slowness in software
ConsSome items are mandatory entry that we would like to skip over

By ArbiMed on February 21, 2019
Warm Greetings Doug! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write the review. As we are continuously striving to improve our customers experience, we appreciate your feedback. I shared your 'Con' with our development team. Thank you again!
February 18, 2019
ERACLIO G.
MATERIALS MANAGER
March 31, 2016

“ARBIMED INVENTORY IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE”

OverallI am one the oldest customer of ArbiMed. I have successfully used it for over 5 years now. I even participated in a promotional video at one time. The cloud based software is easy to use, suits my clinic, and helps me to keep our supplies just in time. It saves us money. I highly recommend ArbiMed to any company in need of inventory software.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Eraclio, we wish there was a customer review option so we could give you the highest star count available. 100 stars to you !! Thank you for your loyalty to our product, we greatly value your partnership! Your business is of the utmost importance to us and we appreciate you taking the time to write the review. We look forward to many more years of serving all of your clinical inventory needs.
March 31, 2016
Anna Marie L.
COO
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
February 25, 2019

“New to ArbiMed Inventory”

Overallwe are hopeful that Arbimed will be able to help us track our inventory and forecast our needs.
ProsThe technical support. We like that even though at times we have some technical problems, representative is always available to answer via email or phone call.
Conswe are still navigating the system that we hope to be able to solve some of our issues and be on our way to fully integrate our inventory.

By ArbiMed on March 4, 2019
Warm Greetings Anna Marie! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write the review. We look forward to serving all your inventory management needs. We are always striving to improve our service. Please let Kyle know what more he can do to better assist with the software so we can earn a 5 star review.
February 25, 2019
Maggie P.
Purchasing Coordinator
June 4, 2018

“we have multiple locations and we have been used the software for few months.”

ProsThe layout is simple and easy to use. To change between locations is convenient. lot# and expiration can be added/edit.
Cons1. functions for inventory count/discrepancies report and invoice records. 2. not enough approval level

By ArbiMed on June 15, 2018
Hi Maggie, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are delighted to hear that you find the software easy to use. We are focusing a significant amount of our energy on improving ArbiMed based on user feedback since our customers are important to us! We appreciate your business and the time you spent on completing the Capterra review, ArbiMed Team
June 4, 2018
Jordan Z.
September 7, 2016

“Inventory Management done easy”

OverallSimply put amazing. We are a small not profit clinic located in Haines City, FL. Our clinic was on a paper and pen model and we were in the process of transitioning when we discovered ArbiMed. Let me say, it was the best decision we made. The product was very simple to use and it streamlined our inventory process tremendously. I just want to say thank you so much Greg.

By ArbiMed on December 5, 2016
Glad we could help. Thank you so much.
September 7, 2016
Dustin W.
Inventory Control Manager
October 30, 2015

“User friendly, excellent customer service, and top notch staff ”

OverallOverall I have been extremely happy working with the folks from ArbiMed. They have been extremely helpful, their software is user friendly, adaptable and fits perfectly for my Medical practice/hospital. I would recommend Arbimed to any medical profession to control their inventory.

By ArbiMed on February 19, 2019
Dustin, Thank you kindly for taking the time to write such a great review. We at Arbimed, appreciate you and value your business immensely! Thank you again!
October 30, 2015
Mary K.
April 17, 2017

“Office Manager”

OverallI like the software and the use of it. It seems to be a little buggy on i pads. but overall great product and great customer support!

By ArbiMed on April 17, 2017
We are going to release our iPhone, iPad and Android apps soon so you can have the same experience as you were using ArbiMed on a browser. Thank you for your review :)
April 17, 2017
Sue M.
Materials Manager
March 10, 2016

“Longest customer for ArbiMed- Total satisfaction!”

OverallWe have been using this software for over five years, and the team at ArbiMed are always standing by ready to create a special report or explain a new feature. ArbiMed is the easiest software I have ever used in any medical facility.

By ArbiMed on March 29, 2016
University Eye Associates is our oldest customer, and we stand by them.
March 10, 2016
Nathan G.
Cloud I.T. Architect
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 17, 2016

“Affordable Inventory Management for a small Non Profit Clinic”

OverallFrom the first phone call, Arbimed's attention to detail and personalization was second to none. When we had a question or an issue, we got an answer. Our client even had some unique scenarios that required customization to support, and that was no problem for the engineering team.
ProsWeb-based, fast, and easy to pick up.
ConsLack of documentation resources as well as user interface polish and consistency.
Recommendations to other buyersTake the time to speak with Arbimed to develop a process that works for you, test it, and document it to share with your team.

By ArbiMed on August 17, 2016
This was our first opportunity to support a non-profit organization. We at ArbiMed appreciate the kind words and the objective critique. It is duly noted and we will continue to improve our product utilizing our in-house, USA based Engineering team. We aim to please. ArbiMed Staff
August 17, 2016