ReviewTrackers Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

About ReviewTrackers

ReviewTrackers is the award-winning reputation and review management software trusted by over 40,000 businesses. Track reviews on Facebook, Google, TripAdvisor, and 100+ review sites. Centralize all your review data in one app. Respond to customers faster. Request reviews via hassle-free SMS and email campaigns. Harness machine-learning technology to find insights from your reviews. Get award-winning customer support, API access and automation, and instant review alerts from ReviewTrackers. Learn more about ReviewTrackers

Maria K.
Director, Marketing
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
October 11, 2019

“A good simple & basic product for people looking for easy reputation management”

OverallI've had a positive experience. My team uses this tool regularly and we don't plan on switching any time soon.
ProsThis product is very user friendly. It was everything that you need for tracking your brands reputation online, but presents it in a simple and user friendly way. You are able to select the different sites that you want to monitor reviews, set up alerts based on certain specifications and respond to all reviews in a log format. For someone that owns multiple different brands/businesses, this is a quality & scalable solution to monitoring reviews.
ConsThe customer service could be better and the analytics platform could be a bit more sophisticated. But overall, I think the bag for your buck is good with this product.

By ReviewTrackers on October 14, 2019
Hi Maria, thank you for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We appreciate your thoughts on our software, specifically: how it helps you effectively monitor reviews and manage your brand's reputation online. Thank you too for your helpful suggestions. Your review makes a difference to us and it helps motivate us even more to do our best. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again!
Carli B.
Marketing
July 18, 2019

“Review Trackers Feedback”

OverallReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.
ProsReviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.
ConsReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

By ReviewTrackers on October 14, 2019
Hi Carli, thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with the Capterra community. We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience so far with ReviewTrackers, and that you've been using the platform to centralize your reviews (and review responses), share customer feedback with your team, and measure your restaurants against the competition. Thank you also for the helpful suggestions about Smart Responses. We have already shared your review with our Product and Engineering teams. If there is anything else that you'd like to suggest, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Again, thank you for taking the time to review ReviewTrackers!
July 18, 2019
Hospitality, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2018

“Great Software for Monitoring Reviews”

OverallI love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.
ProsThis software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.
ConsWhile this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

By ReviewTrackers on November 26, 2018
Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too! In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well. We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.
November 20, 2018
Dawn A.
Administrative Coordinator
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 3, 2019

“Review Trackers - great platform, great tool, great customer service professionals”

OverallOverall experience for the past 2-3 years has been fabulous! Whenever I've had an issues with the platform, my customer experience manager was always available and problems solved within 24-48hr period, some times shorter. But, I always given a time frame of when issue would be resolved, which was great because they managed my expectations. Overall, great platform, great team, great service.
ProsWhat I like most about Review Trackers is that it is incredibly user-friendly. We have new associates using it all the time, and it's always so easy for them to figure out the platform. Ease of use, indeed, color friendly as well. The platform pages are easy to navigate. And to state the obvious, the best thing is that we no longer have to visit each source site to read reviews. Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond. Best feature to date!!
ConsNothing really. This is really all we need...for now.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing your detailed review with the Capterra community! We're so happy to hear that you love ReviewTrackers' ease of use; our Product team was delighted to read your comments. We're also glad that the Google integration is working out for you and your team. We realize it's critical for businesses to respond to Google reviews in a timely manner, and we developed the integration in order to introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks so much for your very valuable feedback!
September 28, 2018

“Managing and tracking customer contacts with ease”

OverallHaving researched a few other platforms, I have come to the conclusion that it would take me a lot to switch. This site gives me more tools than its competition and at a lower price. It is without question a great value for what you get.
ProsThe two things I appreciate most about review tracker are one, a single place that collects the reviews I need to respond to and share with my team and two, easy to produce metrics that I can share with my team so we can discuss areas of opportunity and successes.
ConsWhile Google reviews tend to populate very fast, reviews from other sites, especially Yelp take longer. When a review is one that I feel needs immediate attention, I tend to address it via my email alert as I have missed responding in a timely manner waiting on review tracker to update with the information.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the great five star review! We really apprechiate taking the time to review your experience with ReviewTrackers from the past two years. In terms of speed, we are working on way to improve our technology to detect reviews faster but sometimes we are limited by our review site partners. Finally, we have a saying internally - we want to deliver "crazy" value. It sounds like we do that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing ways to add value to you and your business. - ReviewTrackers Team
Ernie C.
General manager
Restaurants, 51-200 employees
October 11, 2019

“A must have for any restaurant”

OverallReview Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.
ProsThe ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.
ConsI have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

By ReviewTrackers on October 14, 2019
Hi Ernie, Thank you so much for giving ReviewTrackers a wonderful review, and for sharing your thoughts here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that your restaurants are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. It's great to see that you're also using our platform as a tool to praise employees for a job well done. We'll look into how we deliver a better experience for you on the mobile app. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 501-1000 employees
July 3, 2019

“Review Monitoring Made Easy”

ProsThis software allows for easy integration of all review sites to provide a clear overview of your brand image. All stored in one, simple interface, this software cuts down on time to respond and monitor.
ConsWhile using this software, I have encountered very little I dislike. It would be nice if there was a feature that showed the correlation or connections between reviews, be it a reviewer who multiple reviews on sites or a cohesive theme that appears. Preventative action advice would be helpful! Or a feature that allows you to gather all reviews and send to appropriate to team members with desired fields.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you monitor online reviews easily. You can also reach out to your Customer Success manager and ask about how to discover trends, patterns, and themes within your review data - as well as how you can share this with stakeholders in your organization. Again, thanks for your extremely valuable feedback!
Chris H.
Vice President, Communication
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
December 25, 2018

“Great way to keep track of your reviews”

OverallWe like review trackers, but we have also recently started using some other tools that also include review tracking. We plan to evaluate those before renewing our ReviewTrackers contract.
ProsWe can easily keep tabs on the reviews that are submitted for our various company locations. It track more than just Facebook and Google, too. And the custom reporting alerts are really helpful too.
ConsIt is pretty pricey but is still a helpful tool for us.

By ReviewTrackers on December 28, 2018
Hi Chris, Thank you for sharing your review with the Capterra community. I am glad that ReviewTrackers is bringing value to your company as you look to track and manage your online reviews. You may already know this, but next year we're rolling out new tools and feature enhancements designed to help you further strengthen your business reputation and make your workflow even more efficient than ever. I think you'll love trying those out. Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have suggestions or ideas on how ReviewTrackers can bring even more value to your business.
December 25, 2018
Kelcie S.
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
September 28, 2018

“Review from a Restaurant Org”

OverallI do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!
ProsI love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.
ConsI wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this! Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback. I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.
Brett M.
Regional Operations Educator
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
December 12, 2018

“Simplicity is key”

OverallTeam is incredibly responsive. As platforms such as Facebook, Google and Yelp continue to make changes to their policies (which feels like every day) their ability to clearly explain and flexibility of their own platform is very helpful to continue to grow our brand online.
Pros-Ease of use encourages buy-in -Support is there -Trending keywords and platforms, a snapshot of performances, current month performance vs. previous, etc.
ConsCustom reporting and additional competitors that match our industry. However, they are constantly rolling out new reporting and engaging the customer on what WE want to increase company-specific benchmarks. Also, they haven't yet overpromised and underdelivered.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi Brett, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad to hear about the ways our platform is helping you grow the Wood Partners brand. And thanks for your feedback about the Trending Keywords feature and performance snapshots. We're taking your comments about custom reporting onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.
December 12, 2018
Lindsey B.
Review Specialist
October 1, 2018

“Review Trackers Keeps Us on Track!”

OverallWe love Review Trackers!! Our customer service rep and her team have been so accommodating to our needs and have helped us with any question or concerns that have arisen. We love the new updates to the interface and look forward to a long relationship with their company.
ProsWe really appreciate the way Review Trackers organizes all of our online reviews into one easy-to-access location. It allows us to free up our time to focus on caring for our guests instead of hunting down our reviews.
ConsWhen we first started using the software, it took a bit of time to learn the interface. Yet they have made many updates and have online training videos to get the most use from Review Trackers.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
We look forward to a long relationship with you as well Lindsey! Very happy to hear how easy it is for you to use, that is one of our goals we work hard to deliver on. Thanks for being a customer. - ReviewTrackers
Russ J.
Office Admin and Implimentation
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
July 3, 2019

“Great tool for amalgamating all your reviews in one place”

OverallOverall we are quite satisfied
ProsLove that everything is in one place and easy to see as a bigger picture. Also love that some review sites can be responded to directly from RT. Its a great tool for our General Managers to be on top of the daily reviews and nip any issues in the bud.
ConsI'm disappointed that integration and direct response to Yelp and Tripadvisor doesn't exist, but this is likely a shortcoming of those two platforms and not RT.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our platform is helping you and your General Managers handle reviews in one place. It's definitely a great tool for identifying and resolving any high-impact issues with your customers, too. As for integrations with more review sites, we are always looking to create structured opportunities with these sites' developer teams. We're definitely taking your comments onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thanks for your very detailed review!
ALISON P.
Head of Customer Success
Restaurants, 11-50 employees

“Great review aggregation”

ProsIt saves us a lot of time! Instead of having to look at tons of different review sites for multiple locations, it all lives conveniently in the ReviewTrackers dashboard which is very easy to use.
ConsThey've recently made a change where you have to email them to update links, which is not very convenient as sometimes they add incorrect links to begin with. They respond quickly, but I prefer this functionality without the additional step.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Hey Alison - Thank you so much for the feedback on how we can improve. I have taken your feedback and shared it directly with our product team. I also want to say thank you so much for your support as a long term customer, we work hard to deliver a great product to your team. Your support and feedback, makes that possible. - ReviewTrackers
Shayna G.
Reputation Management Specialist
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
May 24, 2017

“Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU. ”

OverallWe heavily rely on this software to monitor reviews for our company. We are immediately notified via ReviewTrackers when something is posted online so we're able to jump right on it. We have all the information in one place for multiple office locations and brands - it's wonderfully convenient.
ProsReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.
ConsI can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Shayna, Thank you for the great review and for being a customer for over three years! We are happy that we continue to delight you as customer. It would not be possible without your feedback which helps improving our product and we thank you so much for that. - ReviewTrackers Team
May 24, 2017
Wes P.
Media Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 15, 2018

“A great way to stay up to date!”

OverallIt is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately.
ProsThe ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.
ConsSome of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Wes, First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review. We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.
August 15, 2018
Shayna C.
Reputation Management Specialist
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
September 22, 2017

“ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy. ”

ProsEasy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.
ConsA face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Shayna, Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team
September 22, 2017
Katie H.
Brand and Content Strategist
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
July 11, 2019

“Game Changer”

OverallMy overall experience with ReviewTrackers has been great. The user interface is extremely easy to use and the features that they offer are extremely valuable. The sales rep was extremely friendly and the ReviewTrackers team has been very helpful in solving any problems we have had.
ProsEase of use. This platform is one of the best out there. Their user interface is extremely easy to navigate the capabilities are incredible.
ConsThe rep that sold and trained us on the platform did not stay with us. Would like to have the same point of contact throughout the entire process.

By ReviewTrackers on October 14, 2019
Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing such a great review here on Capterra. We love the title of your review: "Game Changer"! We're also thrilled to hear your opinion on the simplicity and ease of use of our software platform. Thanks again for your review, and if you have more feedback to share, please do not hesitate to let us know.
July 11, 2019
Stewart M.
National Sales and Reservations Manager
Consumer Services, 1001-5000 employees
November 22, 2018

“Great easy system to use ”

OverallOverall very happy with Review Trackers.
ProsEasy of obtaining reviews in real time and the ease of replying. Always open to suggestions from a company point of view with suggested changes.
ConsNon Integration with some of our relevant platforms TripAdvisor // DIMMI

By ReviewTrackers on November 26, 2018
Stewart, Thank you so much for the review and being a ReviewTrackers customer. I am happy to hear you apprechiate how easy to use the tool is and our openness for feedback to improve the product. We are working with TripAdvisor to expand the functionality we have with them and hope to offer that in the future. Thanks again for your review. - ReviewTrackers Team
November 22, 2018
Caitlin K.
Head of Customer Success
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“Review Trackers”

OverallSupport is always quick to respond when needed.
ProsIt's very easy to use and covers all of the social sites we could think of wanting.
ConsThere's some functionality of editing URLs ourselves that is no longer available.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Caitlin, thank you so much for the great review and being a customer for the past few years. I have shared your feedback directly with our product team and we are working to find ways to make it easier for our customers to update data. Glad to hear it is easy to use and that we cover all the major review sites important to you. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to continue working with your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

“Great product”

OverallVery easy to use. Support has always been professional.
ProsReview Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.
ConsI'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team
Facilities Services, 201-500 employees
April 23, 2018

“We use review trackers to consolidate our online reviews and to keep everyone in the loop.”

OverallThe ability to get a broad look at our online reviews in one spot.
ProsI like the ability to get reporting to our team on a daily or weekly basis, depending on what they prefer. I do not have to go to each social platform to assess how we are doing . I feel, that for what we are using it for, it really serves our purpose.
ConsI wish that it would track Angie's List. I also wish that you could respond from the review tracker platform and be able to see the communication from start to finish on particular reviews. When I go on review tracker and it says"respond on google" when I click that it takes me to Google maps. It is definitely not easy to respond to a review.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Hi, Thank you so much for your great review and your business. We really apprechiate your feedback and insights into how we can improve the experience for you. I would like to encourage you to reach out to your account manager, as you can take advantage of our integration with Google to respond within the dashboard as you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if we can do more to support you to hit your goals and objectives for your online reputation and reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team
April 23, 2018
Katie T.
Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2019

“Saves me time and makes me more effective”

OverallReview Trackers has helped me be more effective and see overall patterns in what our customers are thinking about our services and spend a lot less time doing it. Customer service has been great as well.
ProsConsolidating all of my reviews into one easy to analyze dashboard and the ability to use smart responses and respond directly to many channels within the tool.
ConsI wish that Yelp didn't require you to log in directly to reply. That is more a review of how Yelp is set up though.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
May 30, 2019

“Manage your review easily”

ProsThe most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.
ConsReviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi there, thanks for your review! We love hearing how our platform has helped you save time in managing your online reviews and responding to your customers. If you have any questions at all about the user interface, or about how you can maximize the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team. We're always here to help you get the most out of ReviewTrackers!
May 30, 2019
Turner A.
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
October 5, 2018

“Great option for review aggregation ”

OverallWe use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.
ProsReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.
ConsThe auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers
Hannah G.
Social Media Community Manager
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees

“Time Saver”

OverallHuge time saver, clean and easy to use.
ProsThe sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.
ConsWhich I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team
Anson L.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
July 3, 2019

“Keep doing what you're doing! ”

OverallIt's been great! Only a couple minor tech hiccups but overall I've been very satisfied with the product!
ProsThe ease to respond back to customers on various different platforms on this platform
ConsNo way to customize amplify widgets or review generation emails

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi Anson, thanks for reviewing our platform. We are excited to hear that ReviewTrackers is helping you efficiently manage and respond to your customers' online reviews. We're also taking your comments about customization onboard. In case you missed it: you can now customize your Ask landing and kiosk pages, too. Again, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience here on Capterra!
HERNAN M.
mkt
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2019

“Great tool, excellent team”

OverallStarted a long time ago in Latin America because I´m confident it will grow a lot here in the next few years
ProsIt´s really easy to see the pros about using the software. Every feature is tangible.
ConsI don´t really feel i have to dislike someting. Maybe some review sites in latin america should be added.
Susan B.
Marketing Manager
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees

“Review Trackers”

ProsAbility to keep track of our company's reviews. Ability to search for a guest
ConsNo cons at this time. Everything is to my satisfaction.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Susan, thank you so much for the great five star review! I am delighted to hear we help you to stay on top of your reviews and can drill into each review to make sure all your guests are followed up with. Thank you for being a customer the past few years, we would not be here without you. - ReviewTrackers Team
Austin M.
General Manager
April 15, 2015

“We love it. ”

OverallWe were spending a lot of time trying to manually track our online reviews through the myriad of individual review website, but found it to be exhausting and ultimately ineffective. We tried a number of review aggregation websites, but Review Trackers far exceeded the rest. Most made me manually link each review site one by one, but Review Tracker just took our name and two days later send me a link to our fully completed site. Instantly, and for the first time ever, we had a graph showing us our trends both in average reviews and total reviews per month. We had detailed monthly reports which I am now able to distribute to my team, and we now get alerts from any of dozens of review websites the minute they are submitted. For our purposes, this program was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be more pleased. I also want to say that there service has been spectacular.

By ReviewTrackers on April 15, 2015
Thanks for the wonderful feedback Austin! We strive to ensure our service meets all of our customer's expectations from day 1. We're glad that our review aggregation was the solution you were looking for, its exactly why we started ReviewTrackers from the beginning. We appreciate you taking the time give us a review!
April 15, 2015
Rico C.
Marketing Director
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
February 2, 2019

“Great tool for online reputation management”

ProsI love this web-based software that I can use to monitor all online channels reviews in one place. It provides great analytic reports and also a handy widget to display on my own website. It included everything I need for reputation management.
ConsI really don't have anything bad to say about ReviewTrackers.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi Rico, thank you for sharing your feedback with the Capterra community. We're thrilled to hear that ReviewTrackers has helped DYNA Marketing with online reputation management. We're also happy to see you using Amplify, our review widget suite. It's definitely a great tool for building the kind of social proof essential to driving conversions and attracting new customers. Again, thanks for taking the time to share such detailed feedback!
February 2, 2019
Jeff C.
Marketing Manager
March 21, 2018

“Great Product, Lots of Functionality”

ProsAllows our restaurant to easily track customer reviews from numerous online review sites. We're able to see a quick summary/overview of our current standings on all of the most important platforms as well.
ConsLittle pricy for us compared to some of the other similar services. However, Review Trackers integrate with quite a few more platforms than some of the other services I've used.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Jeff, Thanks for the 5 star review of ReviewTrackers. It looks like you tried us in 2015 as a trial. We would love an opportunity to show you how the platform has evolved and changed. We have a ton of new functionality and improvements we have made to better empower customers to manage their customer feedback. Thanks again. - ReviewTrackers Team
March 21, 2018
Wesley P.
11-50 employees
November 7, 2017

“I use this software to track multiple reviews for companies. ”

ProsThe ease of seeing all of my client's reviews by dates. I like being able to set up the timeline and being able to respond directly from within the software.
ConsSometimes it can be difficult to navigate through the pages. It just slows my process a little bit but I am not too worried about it.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Wesley, Thank you for being a customer for over two years, it is a delight to work with you and your team. It sounds like you would like an easier way to page through the reviews, we have added tabs on the page to make it a bit easier and we also added hot keys to make even easier when you are in the app. If you have any questions, your customer success manager would be happy to help. Thank you for your business and we are excited to keep growing with you and your team. - ReviewTrackers Team
November 7, 2017
Alex B.
Senior Marketing Analyst
Entertainment, 10,001+ employees
September 28, 2018

“Great all around service for operations, marketing, insights”

ProsEasy to use, great feature to respond to reviews, new addition of trends/dashboard is awesome
ConsWould love "text analysis" other than "word cloud"

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Alex- thank you so much for the great review. I am happy to hear that it is easy to use, respond to review and you are getting value from the new reporting. We are working on some new text analytics and reporting tools, so stay tuned. Thank you for being a customer the past few years and we will continue to find ways to add value and make the product better for you. - ReviewTrackers Team
sara m.
Regional Account Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

“ReviewTrackers Review”

ProsWhen using ReviewTrackers, it's easy to pull necessary data to ensure that we can look at reviews across the board from all of our properties.
ConsThere's nothing that I have found that I dislike or like the least about ReviewTrackers.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Sara thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great five star review. We are so happy to hear that we make it easy for you to pull all the necessary data and that you can see your locations in one place. Thank you for being a great customer the past few years. - ReviewTrackers Team
Keith T.
Software Application Developer
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
June 27, 2019

“Pretty Good”

ProsIt is farily easy to use, documentation could be better, the UI and UX are nice and easy to use.
Cons some things are not as intuitive as i would like, the documentation is hard and hard to find and hard to get through.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi Keith, thanks for taking the time to share your candid feedback here on Capterra. We're very glad to hear that you like our platform's usability and interface. We also appreciate your comments about documentation; if you have additional or more detailed feedback you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to your CS manager.
June 27, 2019
Ann P.
ORM Specialist
April 13, 2015

“Highly Recommend ”

OverallOur company has used Review Trackers to monitor the online reputations of about 100 of our clients. Overwhelmingly, our clients are happy with the monitoring and I have found Review Tracker's support on tech issues to be fast and accommodating in every way and their staff are friendly and excellent at following up to ensure resolution of any issues or concerns. They regularly request input from users and have implemented changes to their system based on our feedback on more than one occasion. I have been very pleased with their regular expansion of websites that they monitor as well as their commitment to make their system as user friendly and comprehensive in services as possible. Check them out - you will be impressed! :)

By ReviewTrackers on April 14, 2015
Ann- thank you so much for your review and continued feedback. It has helped us to continually deliver an awesome product to you and our other customers. We are proud to call you a customer. Thank you again for your support.
April 13, 2015
Brent M.
March 25, 2015

“User Friendly with Superior Customer Service - We Love Our ReviewTrackers!”

OverallI have been using the ReviewTrackers platform for over two years and I am happy to share that they are awesome. Their support team is literally called "customer happiness." Updates to the product on a regular basis. Yes it has had some bugs, but they are responsive to make sure it's fixed right away. Reviews has become HUGE part to marketing my business in the past few years. They have helped me manage the online reviews as they have grown from a dozen to now hundreds of reviews for my company. Online reviews drive almost all of our new customers and sales. I have been able to cut back on almost all my advertising and now focus all my efforts on getting new reviews on the ReviewTrackers platform. I can't recommend them enough.

By ReviewTrackers on March 25, 2015
Thank you Brent for your review, feedback and business. Awesome customers like you keep us motivated to keep delivering a great product!
Jamie W.
Manager of Recruiting & Digital Strategy
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
October 18, 2019

“Great Tool to Keep Track of Reviews”

OverallMy experience has been great. I used to have to log in to each account that we have to check reviews. This pulls them all together for me.
ProsI love that all of our reviews are in one platform. I like that we can invite people to give us feedback and 3rd party reviews.
ConsThe kiosk mode could use some improvement but otherwise, it's great software. It's still early in my experience using it but that's the only con I see so far.
October 18, 2019
Samira W.
Digital Marketing
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2019

“How ReviewTrackers Helps Me Manage Reviews!”

OverallSo far it's been great and I'm hoping to continue to use them.
ProsThe ease of managing, replying, and communicating with customers that review our company. It is easy to organize and delegate tasks that need to be handled.
ConsNot much, they are constantly making changes and they listen when you have ideas to make things better. One thing that could be worked on is some of the negative keywords are taken out of positive comments and calculated at a negative response when it's a positive one.

By ReviewTrackers on July 9, 2019
Hi Samira, thanks for taking the time to share your experience with using ReviewTrackers! We're glad to hear that our platform has helped you engage with customers more effectively. And thanks for your feedback on our Trending Keywords feature; our Product and Engineering teams will take this onboard and work on refining how this tool works for you.
Management Consulting, 51-200 employees
October 5, 2018

“Review Trackers on point”

ProsI love the quick look 'at a glance' and how you can dive right in and take action. Love the new updates
ConsI have been using the system since it's inception and don't have any cons.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Thanks so much for being a customer for the past few years. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers. Including the updated dashboard that you mentioned. We look forward to continuing to find ways to delight and take care of our customers like you. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers
Haley W.
Leasing Consultant
March 14, 2018

“No review goes unseen! Find out the honest truth about how your business is doing!”

OverallLet's be honest, the truth can hurt. Not everyone is always pleased with your business, because well some people can't be pleased. If you can handle receiving the negative reviews, you will be fine! It just shows what you may need to work on!
ProsI love ReviewTrackers because I no longer have to go to multiple sites to receive insight on how our business is doing. Being in marketing and property management, I am able to see first-hand what we need to improve on and what we need to keep doing! Without the software, you may miss multiple reviews that may be crucial to your business!

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Haley, Thanks for the 5 star review! We agree, reviews are important and it is a great opportunity to save a customer and change them into a life long customer. Glad you found our alerts, reporting and analytics powerful for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team
March 14, 2018
D Evelyn B.
Guest Service Manager
Automotive, 5001-10,000 employees

“Track Reviews”

OverallETA of review delivery and responses, support team proactive with submitting reviews that are in violation of major review posting sites, support team easy to work with and partner for the success of our business.
ProsDashboard visibility, custom dates and customization to our needs.
ConsNothing to add at this time.
Isolina P.
March 25, 2015

“Service is a time saver! ”

OverallThis service is a time saver. We have all of our reviews in one location which keeps us from scouring the internet's many review sites to find our good and negative reviews. Having the review alerts for our negative reviews gives our company the opportunity to reach out to our guests and make any negative experience into a positive one. I personally like it because it gives me the chance to create lasting impressions with our guests by really providing great customer service. Letting our guests know that their concerns matter and their feedback is valued.

By ReviewTrackers on March 25, 2015
Proud to have you as a customer the past few years. I am very happy to hear the ReviewTrackers product has not only helped you saving a ton of time but also empowered you to deliver great customer service. Thank you for your feedback.
Mallisa M.
Health Educator
April 4, 2018

“Life for the studio just got so much easier!”

ProsI am not the owner, but I do a lot of social media management and website help (part time) for my Yoga Studio. Reviews are huge for a small, boutique business like this and feedback is highly valued. Being able to manage and analyze reviews from multiple different platforms has made my life so much easier.
ConsHaven't been using this software for long enough to have any cons. I have not had a reason to reach out to customer service at all.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Hi Mallisa, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so happy to hear we are empowering you to stay on top of the reviews at the yoga studio. Thank you for being a customer, and should anything ever come up know that the customer success team is standing by and ready to help support you to hit your goals! - ReviewTrackers Team
April 4, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Efficient Platform”

ProsReview Trackers makes monitoring, responding to, and reporting on reviews much easier. It saves me time!
ConsAdding review sites to track could be a little more intuitive - but once you know how to do it for each platform, it's easy.

By ReviewTrackers on October 15, 2018
Thank you so much for the great five star review! Very happy to hear you find it easy to use and that it saves you time. I shared your feedback with our product team as we work to find ways to make it easier for our customers to add new data to our platform. Thank you for your business and support over the past few years. - ReviewTrackers Team
Kristine W.
Insurance Agent

“More Business”

OverallI used this to try to get my clients to give me some reviews. The ease and convenience to the customer is what makes this really nice. The customer service and support at Review Trackers is super, as well. I called in a few times before I was 100% comfortable with the site and they were cheerful, helpful and sincerely cared about my success with review trackers.

By ReviewTrackers on May 12, 2015
Thanks Kristine! We're happy your customers had an easy time with our software, we strive to make it as user-friendly as possible. Thanks for the kind words, and good luck with your continued success!
Bev W.
customer service
April 20, 2018

“Gave This a Trial Run”

ProsIt was fairly easy to use and the customer service representatives were friendly. The process was fairly self-explanatory.
ConsAfter using this nothing really changed. We did not see an improvement in online reviews. For the money we did not see any return.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Bev, Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We searched our records as we wanted to reach out to you directly, but we can't find a record of you as a customer or as a free trial user. We want our product to deliver value and take this seriously, please reach out to our team if you will give us another shot. - ReviewTrackers Team
April 20, 2018
Jessica C.
Customer Service Represenative
May 8, 2015

“Review Trackers is extremely helpful in generating reviews!”

OverallReview Trackers is easy and helpful in retrieving reviews. Emily Carl is very supportive and helpful with the software and any questions we may have she's done an amazing job working with us. Overall Review Trackers is an excellent software to partner with. Very much recommended.

By ReviewTrackers on May 12, 2015
Thanks Jessica! We're happy you had an easy time with our software, we strive to make it as user-friendly as possible. We know how important online reviews are, so thanks for taking the time to write such a nice one for us!
Melissa R.
Office manager
March 16, 2018

“Great software ”

ProsThis software was really helpful and easy to use and we liked being able to have a tool to gauge our online presence.
ConsWe ultimately ended up going with another product because of price but felt that this software did meet our needs.

By ReviewTrackers on August 17, 2018
Melissa, Thanks for the 5 star review! It sounds like you took a look at our site and found us to be to expensive, as it looks like we never had the opportunity to demo or trial the product to you. We work hard to deliver value and we start at just $49 per month. We hope that you reconsider us in the future, thanks. - ReviewTrackers Team
March 16, 2018
Hailey E.
CSR

“Helpful”

OverallSending Emails was pretty easy and user friendly. I had some problems, but Emily was able fix the problem really quick for me to send out more reviews. Emily was extremely helpful and she was very quick to respond to me after I would email her.

By ReviewTrackers on May 8, 2015
Thanks for the review Hailey! We're happy to hear that you thought sending emails was easy, and Emily was helpful! We take great pride in helping businesses like yours improve their online reviews.