Send Social Media Ratings

Overall
3.5/5
3.5/5

About Send Social Media

Send Social Media is the easiest way to manage, monitor, track and measure all of your marketing efforts. Post to over 30+ social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube, SlideShare and more! Manage your entire email marketing campaign as well as launch a mobile text messaging strategy. Monitor your brand across the web while measuring your results with in-depth reports. Import all of your contacts and use our tool for customer relationship management. Learn more about Send Social Media

Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 2, 2017

“Worst service and they're still charging me after cancelling my account”

ProsNone. Apart from the easy sign up process. But that brought the first hurdle, because the login details didn't work.
ConsUser experience was underwhelming - I found a better social media management tool that's been valuable and user friendly. I wanted to sign up for a 30-day free trial. The first box you need to fill out to proceed is your payment/credit card details. There was a check box with the option for SSM to remember the details. I left this unchecked. When I closed my account before the 30-day trial, they automatically charge that credit card. This was unauthorised. After asking for them to cancel my account from their end, because I was already locked out of the admin site, they asked for my Stripe and Paypal details to cancel the automatic billing. I don't have a Stripe or Paypal account so how will this work? I received no response on how to resolve it. A month later, I get charge AGAIN! I don't have an account with SSM anymore and they're still charging me. I asked again to delete my credit card details from their database, and again they gave me what looks like an automated response "Please cancel your account: http://sendsocialmedia.com/cancel-account/ All the best, Send Social Media Team Office: 888-329-4453 www.SendSocialMedia.com" Seriously? Where is the customer service? No one ever signs off on the emails so I can only assume it's a robot or automated one sentenced answers. Very poor customer service and they don't response to any questions unless it's related to new sales. I've disputed these transactions with the credit card provider and settled it that way because SSM is useless. But they still charged my credit card this month - TWO months after submitting my request to cancel my account! I highly recommend you DON'T subscribe to Send Social Media. It's a waste of time. You may get stuck losing money from their dodgy automatic billing system.
April 2, 2017
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
January 5, 2018

“Useful tool for businesses to build and grow their brand online”

ProsSend Social Media is a real time saver. It allows marketers to post to multiple services at one time. You can then track every single message you send across every service you have posted to. If you receive any responses, Send Social Media displays them in your Message Box. You won't have to comb through several different social media sites to find and reply to messages.
ConsMy team had difficulty getting in touch with their customer service department. It took several attempts to receive a response. We also had an issue with managing Instagram accounts. However, from what I understand Instagram is not very compatible with social media management platforms.
January 5, 2018
Matthew N.
Owner/Principle
October 12, 2017

“Waste of Money and Laughable Customer Service”

OverallZero
ConsHorrible Customer Service. Their system crashed, lost 5 months of content we scheduled, and they only offered to compensate us for 1 month of their faulty software service. Try again.... Combine this with the fact, that they never return messages, and you have the worst company I've ever trusted in my short time running a marketing agency. The software itself was confusing to navigate and their claim to manage instagram accounts is laughable.
October 12, 2017
Robin M.
February 9, 2015

“Great job”

OverallThis is exactly what we are looking for. Monitoring 200 profiles, creating unlimited custom reports (even setting up automatic report generation and email). My only con is that if you want to use it to post to FB, it shows that "Send Social Media" has posted the message. We will use this more for reporting since our current software limits the number of profiles to 20.
February 9, 2015
Jeff B.
July 1, 2015

“Best Social Media and CRM Dashboard!”

OverallSend Social Media has been such a time saver. Finally I can schedule my posts in advance and spend more time going out and selling my services! I love how you can also import all your contacts and use it as a fully functioning CRM.
Kyle B.
May 16, 2016

“"Excellent Social Media Marketing Tool"”

OverallGreat social media marketing tool and very useful.Social media has been such a time saver finally i can schedule my post.
May 16, 2016
Amanda M.
Marketing Manager
February 2, 2016

“Great Overall Social Media Marketing Tool!”

OverallSend Social Media has it all! I can manage my email newsletter, social media posts and create mobile messaging. What a great concept!
February 2, 2016
David H.
Marketing

“Easy to Use!”

OverallI love how intuitive Send Social Media is. I've used other dashboards and they were really hard to get started with but this was so easy, thanks!
Peg M.
Trainer
February 4, 2015

“Time Saver!!”

OverallSend Social Media has saved me so much time and money! I've been able to replace 5 other resources and now all my social networks are working together as one cohesive unit
February 4, 2015
Scott J.
Marketing Directory
January 27, 2015

“Excellent Social Media Dashboard”

OverallSend Social Media has saved me so much time and money! I've been able to replace 5 other resources and now all of my social networks are working together as one cohesive unit.
January 27, 2015
Jack T.
September 29, 2015

“Our Review of Send Social Media”

OverallWe are customers and have been for some time. When the software works it's great...but it often crashes when uploading items to be posted over and over again...we have contacted support dozens of times and they tell us to clear our cache as the solution, despite clearing the cache every day, switching between different browsers it still does the same thing. The software in concept is great but in execution it isn't that great.
September 29, 2015