Salesbox Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About Salesbox

We believe CRM should be easy & mobile So weve designed a CRM with minimal data input and high value output to accelerate your sales. The system is also integrated with Google and Office365 for calendar sync, email sync, document management and contact syncs. You can also work with Salesbox directly within your Outlook or Gmail client. Salesbox has a plugin for LinkedIn that makes your prospecting much more efficient, import companies, people or leads with a cl Learn more about Salesbox

Magnus W.
Technical Sales Representative
Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees
July 7, 2017

“Has made my day much more efficient and focused.”

OverallI have improved my daily focus and efficiency. The number of calls and meetings and consequently deals have increased significantly since I started using Salesbox CRM. I love the fact that I have updated customer information on my telephone, and that I can do all my CRM work from the phone as well. All my prospecting is now done from LinkedIn with the simple add-in to Salesbox. Prospects are now literally a click away. I can easily see my activities and all my lates communication with my customers. Easily share and create tasks within the team or yourself. And the list can go on... there are so many things to improve a sales person work day in the system. I am totally hooked and always use it. And I will continue using it since I am so much more efficient thanks to this tool.
ProsMy top 3 things with this software are: * Moblitiy - I always have all information on the phone, if you haven't experienced it, it is a huge difference from having the CRM only on a computer * Simplicity - The ease of use is outstanding. *Efficiency - It has improved my work day enormously by making me more efficient A short story from my real work life: We had a CRM that worked only on the computer, which is not uncommon. I normally had around 10 meetings per week and I had to prepare before each meeting with directions, who to meet and their contact information, and do this from my office. It was very time consuming to say the least. We then tried Salesbox to see if there would be a difference in efficiency, and let me tell you, the difference was big, very big. We could now do our prospecting from LinkedIn and get all the information into the CRM with a simple click. The contact, company and picture(!) is automatically imported to the CRM. We could now call more people in less time (you just swipe the contact on you phone :-)). But most of all, I didnt have to prepare my routes and contact info. It was all there, on my phone. I just click the meeting, press GPS and my phone shows me the way. All the relevant information is right there in my hand. The CRM has the same look and feel on the phone as on the computer and is very easy to navigate. There are so many awsome features so I think you just have to go out and test it yourself. I truly recommend it.

By Salesbox on July 7, 2017
Thanks for the great review.
Jenny M.
Sales Manager
July 6, 2017

“Above expectations, innovative, easy to use and delivers exciting results ”

ProsIt's so much more than your average sales tool. It's like comparing a new IPhone 7+ with MS DOS, they are just not in the same league. It tells me as a user what to do in my salesprocess, who to call, when to do it (planned in my calendar) and it lets me handle my admin without any unnecessary time spent on boring steps. On top of that, my manager can watch my progress in real time and can build reports without me having to prepare any info

By Salesbox on July 6, 2017
Thanks for the great review, it makes us happy you get great results from using Salesbox.
Robert B.
VP Sales Europe
International Affairs, 1-10 employees
July 7, 2017

“Really interesting as our sales people for the first time use CRM because they want. ”

OverallQuick, easy and knowledge
Pros- It was easy to convert from earlier CRM - Tutorial to get going in the beginning was good - Service from support is amazing - Most important is that sales went up already in second month as more focus on sales and less on administration etc for our salespeople
Cons- Always a hassel to get salespeople to start use a new system and Salesbox is very different from other CRM, which make it a challenge. - Would like to have more integrations to other services.

By Salesbox on July 7, 2017
Thanks for the good review. We are happy to hear you get great results out of using Salesbox. Regarding integrations, please check out our 45+ integrations to other relevant Saas-softwares on our website.
Linda A.
Director of Sales
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
January 24, 2017

“Missing the Training -aka missing the boat”

OverallAlthough they have the right idea about capturing information in an easy manner, their training is substandard. Most CRM companies offer details of each component with video and audio demonstrating each aspect. Salesbox does not. It offers the soundtrack of a child's piano minus the audible instruction of exactly how each aspect of their software operates. In addition, their customer service and company are headquartered in Sweden, so expect a response on any question you may submit by email to be 24 hours later. Number of U.S. customers-- under 10. All training is on Utube so you can see for yourself. Enjoy the Utube interview of the owner as to why he started this company... Absolutely pointless.
ProsIt can capture information by I phone, I pad using audio function.
ConsPoor training, poor immediate response to questions- due to their company headquarters in Sweden. Unable to link mail program.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you can understand their Utube training videos, can deal with a delayed response to questions by 12-24 hours, be ok with having difficultly to access information easily, by all means, get the software. Someday they'll get it together to be competitive.

By Salesbox on January 25, 2017
Salesbox offers one-on-one personal training for free. This is a highly appreciated service by many of our customers, both US based and elsewhere. As a complement Salesbox will release video tutorials during January 2017. Regarding email connections an MS Outlook add-in is being launched in January 2017 and a Gmail plugin during February 2017. Since the support is free there are no SLAs, however we offer both phone and mail support for free. We also have many more than 10 customers in the US. US and Sweden are the two biggest markets for Salesbox.
January 24, 2017
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
January 17, 2018

“Incredible software that transformed the way we did sales.”

OverallAutomation of my sales process I never thought possible
ProsThe ease of use is key with this software. In addition, I really enjoy the "priority" feature so I can measure how much of a lead will be priority. Now all of my larger quotes always come first. While my smaller quotes are handled later in the day.
ConsThe only thing I don't like about this software is their pipeline. In my last CRM, AmoCRM, it was very easy to create a pipeline and rag your leads across. I hope they can improve the pipeline so you cna just drag leads.

By Salesbox on September 7, 2018
Thanks for the great review Conrad, please check out our new Pipeline that was released in August 2018. https://salesbox.com/sales-pipeline/ It is probably the most flexible pipeline on the market.
January 17, 2018
Mikael B.
IT Support & Frontend developer
May 12, 2017

“Easy to use and understand. Good support. However, still some bugs that would be nice to fix.”

ProsThe good overview it provides for different projects. Ability to create tasks and upload contacts, with image! It's super good!
ConsThat all contacts manually has to "share" with colleagues. Could be an overall setting "share all contacts automatically". For example, every time we get a new Colleague, we have to share the contact. The import from excel-function dose not work with Å, Ä or Ö, witch many Swedish names contains. And sometimes when adding a new contact and sharing in, the contact dose not appear in the Contact list... But these are all small, but still really nice to have fix. No biggies.
May 12, 2017
Iryna Z.
Lead Front End Developer
July 7, 2017

“Fast and easy CRM solution”

ProsThis is a great CRM solution and the pricing is unbelievable! Customer service is very responsive and really really helpful. It is very user friendly and UX is amazing, everything is intuitive and nicely visualized. It has a lots of useful features, and it is smart enough to give you forecasts based on your previous activity.
ConsI haven't found any major flaws in the system. There are some very minor bugs but they update very frequently.

By Salesbox on July 7, 2017
Thanks for the great review and that you appreciate the user friendliness.
Rosendo Z.
consultant
July 6, 2017

“Finally a CRM that helps sales reps and sales managers to work more efficient.”

ProsIntuitive and works on mobile devices. The ability to manage your accounts in the field easily with your IPhone and not have to wait to update your sales information at the end of the day in the office. I like you can track every stage of the sales process. Ease of use management tools for directing the team, Integration for all applications in your organisation.

By Salesbox on July 6, 2017
Thanks for the great review
Jonas K.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
March 27, 2017

“Very good product!”

OverallI've been using Salesbox for a couple of months now, the interface is intuitive and where the solution stands out is when you are on the road where you can performs tasks easily from mobile devices. No need to touch multiple menus, features are available with a single click from different devices.
ProsEasy access via mobiel devices
ConsThe accounts and contacts section could load faster. Some UI limitations under the opportunities tab should be fixed.
March 27, 2017
Yordan T.
Digital Marketing Professional
July 11, 2017

“Omni-channel, end-to-end solution, which is easy to use and integrate”

OverallThe software is very focused on helping you close the deal and has a lot of useful features.
Pros- mobile-friendly - easy to use - pushes our sales team to focus on sales - reasonable price for what it offers
Consit took some time to teach everyone to use it (although this would have been the same for any other CRM)

By Salesbox on July 11, 2017
Thanks for the great review Yordan, we are happy you appreciate the end-to-end thinking.
July 11, 2017
David M.
CRO
August 8, 2015

“Something completely new”

OverallMy first impression of using it for one week is simply that the solution aim to turn a new page in this field. Most of the crm's i've tried is very much like excels with a gui put on top and also priced very high in comparison to what they offer. With the webb version released I think this product is a major player since it is designed to tell me what I actually need to spend time on. Looking forward to see what lies ahead with this product!! Nicely done:)

By Salesbox on August 9, 2015
Thank you Mr. Martinsson! We truly appreciate your support and hope you will enjoy the brand new Web version and all the updates that's coming in the nearest month and during autumn. Kind regards, The Salesbox team
August 8, 2015
Carl W.
Sales representative
February 5, 2015

“Finally a system that helps me”

OverallI work as a sales representative and spend most of my time on the field. I have longed for a system that is totally complete on my mobile phone, up until now I have always been disappointed. With Salesbox I can truly do all of my CRM updating and handling on the mobile. One thing I didn't expect to be so useful is the collaboration part. We all get relevant information about each others progress in a way I had never thought of before this. I am hooked and if you are a sales rep or a sales director or a ceo, I can guarantee you will be too. 5 star rating from me.

By Salesbox on February 5, 2015
Thank you Carl, appreciate your feedback! / The Salesbox CRM Team
February 5, 2015
Roberto C.
March 20, 2015

“Exciting again to use a CRM....”

OverallAfter completing the two or three major configurations step, your start to discover some really simple ways for doing not only the typical steps of a sales rep but also campaigns, add prospects by searching criterias on different social networks and all this total transparently for the sales rep, without the need of being an IT guru..... So really, for our own use , it was a very nice surprise to still find innovation in the field of CRMs.

By Salesbox on June 10, 2015
Thank you Roberto, we appreciate you taking time off your busy day to write this review. Sincerely, The Salesbox CRM team
March 20, 2015
Arvind V.
March 16, 2015

“The next way of thinking in CRM is here: Salesbox CRM ”

OverallGreat product made for today's challenging sales environment. Easy to use, made for mobile users, integration with social media, and empowers the sales person. Also, many advanced features can be turned on for experienced users ( included in the license). For a low monthly fee, I don't see a better choice out there for small & medium sized enterprises.

By Salesbox on March 16, 2015
Thank you Arvind! We really appreciate your insights and comments! / The Salesbox CRM Team
Petter L.
June 10, 2015

“CRM as it always was meant to wirk”

OverallFantastic product which really gets the most out of our salespeople. Smart functions such as intelligent lead generation, proactive suggestions of tasks to reach sales targets, smart social functions which promotes team collaboration to name a few. The freemium pricing model also makes the product low-risk to implement.

By Salesbox on June 10, 2015
Thank you Petter, we genuinely appreciate your support! Sincerely, The Salesbox CRM team
Nataly V.
March 3, 2015

“Great CRM for business of the 21st century”

OverallHi there. I use Salesbox CRM and I find it absolutely amazing. It is very handy, always with me, integrates with everything, that can possibly be integrated and at the same time does such a smart and complex economic calculations, that sometimes some big desktop CRMs lack. Definitely worth the money and helps earn more.

By Salesbox on March 3, 2015
Thank you very much Nataly for your kind words! Well appreciated / The Salesbox CRM Team
March 3, 2015
Jason S.
February 1, 2015

“Truly Mobile CRM”

OverallI have found Salesbox CRM to be a refreshing change from Salesforce. I have tested many others, yet most were not user friendly for sales people and managers. I appreciate the easy iPhone/iPad menus which made training easy. The platform is intuitive, truly mobile, and has lots of bells and whistles built in, and you can't beat the price, a great value!

By Salesbox on February 2, 2015
Thank you Jason, we truly appreciate your review! / The Salesbox CRM Team
February 1, 2015
André M.
March 22, 2017

“André Monteiro's Salesbox review”

OverallThe ease-to-use of the functionalities of Salesbox makes it intuitive to use, confering sales processes a challenging and fun experience through gamification. The only issue I have experienced so far is when the left bar is expanded the right area is cut and it is not adapted to the new area.
March 22, 2017
Nadinne W.
June 10, 2015

“A CRM that you will like :)”

OverallFinally, a CRM system that is easy to use and navigate. Both me and my sellers use it daily and can really recommend you to download.

By Salesbox on June 10, 2015
Thank you Nadinne, we truly appreciate your support! Best of luck with Push La Kokett and thank you for using Salesbox CRM! Sincerely, The Salesbox CRM team
Mehdi F.

“Great CRM!”

OverallI was amazed by the ease of use combined with the powerfull collaborative features of Salesbox CRM. I would definitively recommand it to any sales person wanting to reduce administrative tasks to the minimum and to maximize the sales revenues.

By Salesbox on March 16, 2015
Thank you very much Mr. FILALI for your kind words / The Salesbox CRM Team
Alessandra C.
March 2, 2015

“Salesbox CRM”

OverallHello, if you are looking for a really mobile CRM that it's also very easy to use, stop searching! You have now Salesboox CRM, I recommend it!

By Salesbox on March 3, 2015
Thank you Alessandra, your kind words are truly appreciated! / The Salesbox CRM Team
March 2, 2015
Johnny B.
June 10, 2015

“Very impressive CRM that predicts what I need to do to reach my target”

OverallVery impressive CRM that predicts what I need to do to reach my target

Thank you Johnny, we truly appreciate your support! / The Salesbox CRM team
Andy L.
Key Account Manager
January 30, 2015

“Changes my behavior”

OverallAwesome, it literally takes seconds to update and also coaches me throughout the day.
January 30, 2015