Rain Point of Sale Ratings

Overall
4.1/5
4.1/5

About Rain Point of Sale

Rain is a cloud-based retail point-of-sale and website system. With Rain, your inventory is always up-to-date with what is sold online and in your store. The easy-to-use interface allows you to manage customers, loyalty, classes, equipment repairs, purchase orders, reports, calendar events, Quickbooks integration and more. Rain's marketing suite will keep you in close contact with your customers through email marketing and text message marketing. All customers get unlimited support. Learn more about Rain Point of Sale

Reeze H.
CEO/Designer
May 29, 2018

“Like-Sew websites have helped me build my online presence and streamline my business. ”

OverallIt was easy to use
ProsIt is easy to use and update, so I can create and modify my own products, and add products from the integrated industry catalogs. It provides me with useful information about my customers and sales transactions, data which really helps me keep and attract new customers. I especially like the batch product update feature so I can change a group of products at a time without having to individually update each product record. I have had good customer service, especially when there was a problem with the software. I have seen my sales grow and my professional online image enhanced. The cost is reasonable for my business so far. The video training is great and absolutely necessary to understand how to use the software efficiently. I also attended training at Fall Quilt Market which was excellent and highly informative.
ConsI am disappointed that I am unable to integrate my email marketing with the website. In my opinion, The Marketing package is not as useful to online-only stores as it is to POS customers. The newsletter module is clunky and hard to work with. The email feature is useful, but since my email list is on a different service and not integrated, it is not as useful as it could be. It took awhile for my site to get up and running well, and to work out all the bugs. I had to be persistent in following up to get problems fixed and clear in my communication to be sure they understood what I was asking for.
James D.
July 29, 2018

“Really awesome features with some minor bugs”

OverallTech support has helped us so many times. First, they helped us figure out some of the features that we were not completely certain how to use. Then, when we encountered bugs, another quick call to Support and they had us back up and running within no time. I just wish that the program was not dependent on the internet. We've had a few times where the internet went out and we were not able to conduct business. This is not good, but it hasn't happened too often, just enough to be mildly irritating.
ProsThis program is so easy to use, even for those who are not technologically literate. While we do not use all of the features, such as the rental option, we are really happy with the program. The fact that everything is stored in the cloud helps us when we are not in the store, such as with trunk shows. The tech support has been so helpful when we experienced bugs in the software, and they were very knowledgeable of the product. I have also found the SEO option of Rain, and we intend to utilize it to its fullest extent to promote our business and get our name out there.
ConsThere have been a few bugs in the software, but nothing that a quick call to support couldn't fix. One thing that I did not like was when the internet went out. The fact that everything was based on the internet meant that we couldn't use the cash register. This led to a loss of sales. Nothing too major, but it's still significant. There should be a backup or a way to use the register when there is no internet connection. More traditional POS systems allow for use without internet, but for inventory reasons, something like Rain is required. Hopefully, they'll release a version that stores a temporary backup on your system that updates the inventory once the internet is back up and running.
July 29, 2018
Jeremy C.
Owner, COO
February 15, 2017

“The POS system that I was looking for.”

OverallI'm the owner of the NAMM 2015 & 2016 Top 100 Dealer, The Acoustic Shoppe in Springfield, MO. We tried the "big guy" of our industry, and found it to be outdated and not user friendly. After a year of attempting to get it up and running, we started looking for an alternative when we ran across RAIN POS. It feels like navigating a website through your browser so it was easy to learn. Within a little over one month we had our website built, products in our system, and were live with running transactions. I love that everything in in the cloud, so I can run sales in my parking lot, at festivals, trade shows, etc., or just access reports anywhere from my phone. Putting items on our website is just a button clicked, and inventory is shared online and locally so if I sell online, it's taken out of stock in my local system, and vise versa. So far customer support has been great to work with. We have run across a few minor bugs in the day to day use, but they are pretty quick at getting it straightened out. I'm sure it doesn't have all the depth of that other system, but I'm able to use it and they are adding features very quickly. We don't do rentals right now, so I can't say how well that part works. We do a lot of repairs, some sent off site, and the work order module works great for keeping up to date with the repair status. We're waiting on the Lessons module that we here is in the works, and a better way to handle consignments and trades. So far we are very happy with RAIN POS and our interactions with customer support. I highly recommend.
ProsEase of use, and integration with our e-commerce site.
ConsThere are a few features that I'm waiting on that will tailor the system more for the music industry.
Andrea E.
Sales Associate
June 27, 2018

“Tons of features packed into one POS system, great customer support.”

ProsRain has tons of features, and for a music store that sells, rents, and repairs instruments, and also does lessons, there are a lot of things we need software for. With Rain, we can do most of it in one place, whereas in the past, we've had to have a system for this, something different for this, and something different for that also. It's a huge time saver and much less confusing to be able to do everything we need to do in one place. And the website is clean and easy to customize. Customer service is super easy to get in touch with and great to work with.
ConsThere are still a few bugs in this software. While the customer support guys are good about listening and working on fixes, there are still some small annoying things. For instance, when you delete a product from the Categories page, it does not direct you back to the Categories page, but rather the Products page. There's also not an easy way to move products into different categories in bulk. You either have to open each product manually, or you have to export the info to a spreadsheet.
June 27, 2018
Miles S.
manager
February 9, 2018

“The future of how small businesses survive”

OverallUsing this system allows you to provide a customer experience on par with, or even better than, what is expected from a successful business in the 21st.
ProsFeature laden! and they are still developing more music store specific features! One customer data base, one inventory database. Integrated POS system, integrated Wed Store, integrated repairs system. Then add on: integrated short term rentals, rent to own with auto pay, layaway, email marketing abilities, gift card ability, coupon ability, push products to Reverb ability, create and save quotes under a customer name, track store account balances and apply to transactions, purchasing lists by vendor populated with qty triggered items and with and easy receiving and item costs updating. Outstandingly responsive customer service!
ConsStill waiting on the private lesson feature =( But it is in development and it sounds like it will be finished Spring of 2018. Would be great to see invoicing against a quote so I could do school business with schools requiring a PO number on an invoice for payment.
February 9, 2018
Todd K.
February 15, 2017

“User friendly POS/Website for a small business.”

Overall Rain POS has allowed me to present the entire inventory of my retail shop available online. When photos for my items are not available from vendors, I snap a few with my iphone and they are uploaded in seconds. I am not a computer tech by any means, but have found making changes to my site an easy task. When in doubt I find one of the helpful webinars and by he end of the viewing I am comfortable tackling the next task. Customer service has been prompt and thorough. I have not had to call often, but when I do the matter is resolved within minutes. This is a plus as I typically operate my shop alone. Recently I realized that I was not utilizing the SEO portion of Rain to it's fullest potential. My google placement was lagging back on pages 4 to 7. I spent 3 hours watching a webinar provided by Rain and spent a few weeks plucking away at my site. I am happy to say that 60 days later I am appearing on the first page of searches I deem important. One again I was able to accomplish this utilizing tools provided by Rain, not by paying an outside SEO company for this service. Overall I am extremely happy with Rain and have recommended it to several other business in my area.
ProsEase of use even for a person not formally trained in computer technology.
ConsJust a few small glitches here and there, but they continue to make improvements and they are quickly resolved.
Recommendations to other buyersNot at this time
Allen B.
Webmaster/Manager
February 15, 2017

“A small business solution that is a head of the curve”

OverallWe searched for over 3 years for an new point of sale that would fit our needs and allow us to expand in the future. It was important to have a seamless integration of our brick and mortar location and our online store. Rain really shines above all the other options with more functionality at an affordable price. This has allowed us to grow our online presence tremendously to help keep up with the ever growing online sales market. The continued software updates and helpful customer support makes for a personal and dedicated feel to helping our business thrive. We have recommend it to several other businesses and they have been thrilled as well. Thanks Rain!
ProsOnline and Brick and Mortar integration, extensive customer tracking, easy to customize website, efficient product ordering/receiving system
ConsUpdates can be slow to release, lacks a little in the reporting functionality
Recommendations to other buyersWhile we have had a couple growing pains with the software, overall any issues have been promptly resolved and they have taken care to help customers through updates.
Miles S.
manager
February 15, 2017

“Powerful, complete lifestyle upgrade for our business”

OverallGoing from shopkeep (easy to use, not sophisticated enough for us as a music store) to RAIN was a challenge at first (uploading photos and product data, designing new site content, more product data entry, training staff in new roles) but, now that we are a few months in, we are seeing customers benefit from our work and we know we are going in the right direction. RAIN is on the way to becoming the One Ring That Rules Them All of software that helps small retailers play on the same field as national chains. Actual seamless pulling in of repair data to the transaction screen, one product data base for your stores and your website store, actual seamless pulling in of layaway payments and special orders to the transaction screen, easily see who is selling what and where. Actual real effective help with re-order purchasing has helped us control spending in a very noticeable way. Time is saved because we only have to go through product order line items one time , then when it arrives, ONE click updates the cost for that instance and the count received. Transfer tracking that takes almost no time to use.
Prosintegration
Consstill developing some features
Recommendations to other buyersyou will be able to stop using aimsi later in 2017 when RAIN finalizes lessons, and rentals
Mark B.
February 21, 2017

“Great user friendly POS”

OverallWe had a nightmare with our old POS system and had to pretty much start all over with Rain. We are a local business but with tons of inventory. Over 5000 different piece of merchandise. So we were not looking forward to adding all those items again. But Rains interface makes it very easy, anyone can do it. The interface is laid out very simply and everything is right there without having to scroll through pages and pages to find an option you want. Features like repairs and rentals are also a big plus. Really the only negative thing I can say is the since it's cloud based you better have good internet or you will lose your register if you lose internet. But that's not Rains fault. Just make sure you have a reliable internet connection or a backup 4G method since you can run the POS from any phone or tablet. We have had the software for a little less than a year and although we are still adding products from our previous software crash with another company, we are enjoying the new fresh look and feature packed software provided by Rain.
ProsTons of features and easy to use.
ConsTo print a receipt there are too many steps. Wish it was easier or less time consuming.
February 21, 2017
Daniel P.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
February 16, 2017

“Pinewski's Ski & Board Shop”

OverallWe have been with rain for several years now and have been very happy with the ease of use of our POS system. The professional handling of all our questions and needs, and their customer service, has been second to none. We are continually learning as Rain continues to improve the functionality of their program. We would rate Rain as a top notch program.
Prossimple to use, but yet has the ability to fulfill all our POS needs.
Consthe inability to make corrections to mistakes without contacting Rain i.e. reversing voids, having voided sales show up on my daily sales reports, and the customer history shot;ld show open sales and or on account sales as a different color or as an open sale rather than completed sale.
February 16, 2017
Kathi M.
June 17, 2018

“Great POS platform - even for beginners! Not intimidating.”

OverallInventory reporting, mainly. I just began using the Marketing module and so far, it seems like it will be a real winner and time saver for me!
ProsI like the data capture feature and the real time aspect of the online merging with the B&M shop. Knowing that what my customer is seeing online is what is actually available is fabulous.
ConsThe sad lack of report query options, particularly in regards to my inventory. I can put notes in if I make an adjustment but can't ever see those notes again. That's a feature I've been asking for for years.
June 17, 2018
Peter V.
May 21, 2018

“Seamless Migration from Older POS System”

ProsWe went with RAIN for a number of reasons. Integration with our website, and in turn, Reverb.com was very important to us. We also liked RAIN's ability to migrate from our antiquated POS so that we had a relatively easy transition. Lastly, being a cloud based system allows our entire staff to work on the system from anywhere.
ConsAt first (about 12 months ago) RAIN was a bit clunky. Navigating was slow, they didn't allow enough pictures for our website, and the search function was not always effective. Also the Reverb integration had growing pains. The thing about RAIN is that they are constantly improving and correcting issues based on their customer's (ours) feedback. At this point the Reverb integration and search functions work perfectly and they now allow unlimited pics on each listing.
May 21, 2018
Steven C.
Vice President

“Great POS”

OverallWe have been with Rain POS from the beginning and the improvements have been great. Customer service is very good. Very pleased overall.
ProsVery easy to use and get employees up to speed quickly. Lots of features to improve sales and inventory control.
ConsAll the features can be a bit overwhelming at first but if you start with the basics, its easy to add additional features as you go along.
Nate C.
April 17, 2018

“Getting better all the time”

ProsI love the website/pos integration. Having your inventory line up is priceless. Also, the recent Reverb.com integration is going to be nice. There's some bugs to work out but it's getting there.
ConsI understand the developers update/fix issues in order of Priority but it does take a long time to get support tickets cleared up.
April 17, 2018
Sissy H.
July 18, 2019

“Disappointing compared to the hype of what you are getting. ”

OverallWe have a hard time getting on the same page. The communication is mostly by email and the timing is hard because we are so far apart. The support people are very kind and try to get things done but the day to day trying to muddle through this change was not worth it, if I could get my money back I would. I am currently paying Lightspeed just not to loose my past sales and lay-a-ways until someone can merge them, this is costly for a small business. I also wish they would talk to whoever answers the phone as I can't just sit on top of the phone all day waiting for a call, this could have been fixed if they would have just talked to the person answering the phone. There are only three people who work here and all three of us are capable of following direction.
ProsSo far the only Pro is that you can pull a some information from Vendors. Being able to have inventory taken out with sales from Reverb is really nice, it was the catch hook that brought me to RAIN.
ConsThe merge is really rough, I did not get all of my customers merged from my previous POS system, my lay-a-ways were lost or messed up, past sales are lost, pictures had to be taken again. All the upc numbers were mismatched with other products. When you try to put pictures of your product for the website, you never know what picture it may choose no matter how many times you choose the correct one. I have had a bass I have tried many times to add a picture and it refused to add it and puts up a picture of a gig bag. I was told if I used Chrome many of the issues would subside, sadly this is not true. If you are starting out fresh, this may be an okay system to use, if you are migrating from another system, I would NOT recommend using RAIN. I really had high hopes but this has been a disaster. Even the work orders, which I thought would be easier, are a huge pain.
July 18, 2019
Nic G.
Musician
October 9, 2018

“Brought new life to my store!”

OverallSince we opened, we have hand written all our checks and inventory, which has sometimes lead to discrepancies in what we have in stock and prices on items. It also takes longer to cash people out at the register, which has left some customers at an inconvenience when running late to a gig. Since moving to Rain, we are now able to easily see what is in stock and let customers know if we have extra in the back all from our phones. Recently we had a customer whos speaker blew while at a gig and he was able to order a new one online for us to have ready for him when he walked in the door! We love using Rain!
ProsRain POS was surprisingly easy to set up and integrate into my exsiting website, it really opened up a lot of doors to help sell things in my store that have been sitting a while. We do a lot of lawaway orders, so it was nice to be able to set up a lawaway option on our online store.
ConsThe only thing I wish I was able to do is have the option to add multiple products at a time to help streamline the inventory process. Other than that, I have had zero issues!
October 9, 2018
Jana A.
shop owner
August 8, 2018

“expanding, they listen to ideas and constantly make improvements”

Prosits comprehensive. online inventory and instore inventory combined...awesome. very intuitive, very good tutorials and help functions.
Consnone, I like the constant improvements. the only issue is the system randomly converts the default printer between the receipt printer and the label printer.
August 8, 2018
Brian M.
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2018

“Very functional adaptive website at a competitive price”

ProsEasy plug and play design allows for unlimited updates and edits. Add the file and picture storage for customer access and this all in one service is a great solution for small businesses.
ConsLimited blog post functionality with subscription options, some bugs in the system that have yet to be resolved.
July 16, 2018
Valerie S.

“Great!”

ProsEveryone is always very helpful with questions I have on the software. A great Company to be doing business with!
ConsIt is hard to get pictures the right sizes for site. I make them the size that I have been told and when putting them on the website they are huge.
Jonathan S.

“RAIN Review”

OverallGenerally Positive. Going into a year of use, we are running up against some feature and programming weaknesses, particularly on the accounting side.
ProsInterface, ease of use
ConsIt is not as strong on accounting as I would like. There are errors propagated through voided transactions which inaccurately influence the reports and sometimes even customer balances.
Recommendations to other buyersBeing able to create quotes and then linking invoices based on those quotes within the system would be a wonderful addition.
David B.
June 6, 2019

“Software with lots of dreams but lots of issues”

OverallRental, class, and automatically populating the website is a big help for us saving time. It hasn't really made us more money as advertised.
ProsOverall, this product has helped us get our products on the web and other selling sites quicker than in the past. The rental and class features have saved us a bunch of time
ConsToo many bugs in almost every feature. In addition, bugs are fixed and changes are made without communication to the user base. Rain keeps adding features but the basic features still are buggy especially in accounting for costs and inventory valuation. In addition, once a bug is submitted and sent to development, we are not sure of the timing of the fix or the actual fix.
June 6, 2019
Valerie S.
March 16, 2019

“Great Point of Sale Software”

OverallRain POS is a great company to work with. Great tech support.
ProsThe Point of Sale software is easy to use and you get alot of support if needed.
ConsAdjusting pictures sometimes is challenging to do to fit into areas.
March 16, 2019
Clinton B.
CX
March 23, 2018

“Great seamless system with Web and POS”

ProsCustomer Tracking Inventory Tracking Website Managment Integration with inventory for POS and Web
ConsHard to discuss timelines with customers Not a lot of development time to accommodate every enhancement request
March 23, 2018
Shawn Y.
Owner and designer
August 7, 2018

“Happy, but I need just a bit more”

OverallHappy, just keep the costs down. Remember we are not selling iPhones or over-priced clothes. The wholesale cost of fabric is inching up there with shipping.I have to sell a lot of fabric just to cover my costs to you.
ProsEasy to use for the most part, I can talk to an actual person on the phone and they don't have a made up English name.
ConsI need to put Categories on sale without the whole site on sale or going to each individual item in that category like I have to do now. I want to upload my own pretty newsletter and not have it get distorted. Using the newsletter feature on the site is boring.
Janice N.
June 1, 2018

“Since the initial set up very good.”

OverallWe just finished entering all of our stock so now it should make my life easier, the book work is done, customer base takes care of itself.
ProsThe multiple features from entering a person once. I love how everything meshes with the other parts when it comes to inventory and people. Makes my life so much easier.
ConsI was not really happy with my start up experience, the first person would say to watch this video, watch that video, I'm more of a hands on, show me once and I've got it, kind of person.
June 1, 2018
Tami C.
July 27, 2018

“Never worked, horribly inaccurate migration of sales history”

OverallUnfortunately, all I got was a whole lot of wasted time and a loss of money for absolutely nothing. I really wanted it to work, and it might have, had they been able to migrate my sales history.
Prosmy contact was really nice. I was very excited about the integration aspects of the software, unfortunately I was never able to use them.
ConsI was initially assured our sales history could be migrated. Later I received an email saying it could not. I responded that was unacceptable and I did not wish to continue with the software. It is useless to us without it. I was reassured if I exported the data in the correct formats, it would work. We spent three days checking the data to assure a high level of accuracy and sent it in the requested formats. I was told the migration team would take care of the rest. Untrue. We spent weeks, rechecking the data which was horrifically incorrect. We sent several punch lists. Some of the errors were fixed but often we were told "we don't know why this is happening". Even simple yes/no columns in our spreadsheets were randomly incorrect. Were we told we would just have to manually check all the data; over 3000 customers and 19000 sales receipts. We worked for three months, 100s of hours and have never been able to go live due to all of the errors. I couldn't enter employees in the system without them being an administrator, which they classified as a "glitch" and told me to use a different computer than the one at work. I have desperately tried to get these issues corrected. When I requested a refund they said the fees were non-refundable after the migration is complete. My migration was never complete and I requested not to continue with them if they were unable to migrate my sales history, before they started the migration. This system did not work as advertised and sold to me.
July 27, 2018
Jed S.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2018

“Worst POS ever?”

OverallI've been suffering through the Rainbow pOS for the past three years. Hands down the worst POS I've ever encountered. Only reason we haven't changed is the hassle of doing so. Once you become a Rain user you'll have access to a feature that helps to recommend what features you'd like to see. This is probably the best feature only because I can see how every other user of Rain is as frustrated as I am. They keep saying they are making improvements but nothing ever changes.
ProsRain is cloud based software. It's pretty inexpensive compared to others Works on any computer with internet.
ConsReporting is lacking Have to click three buttons to print a receipt Glitchy and buggy Inability to remove items from orders that don't ship complete Customer service is lacking
December 8, 2018
skye b.
marketing
July 13, 2017

“Hands down the worst customer service”

OverallMy last conversation with them included telling me that they have far too many customers to be able to look into every single error and that the only way they would look into an error is if I can replicate it for them. Let me repeat that: Only if their customer, generally non-I.T. trained people, can figure out what went wrong in their faulty system AND replicate it for them, will they take the time to see if I.T. errors need to be fixed. He literally told me that Rep is innocent until proven guilty. Customer service at its finest. Let that sink in.
ConsAs an advanced user of similar products, things as simple as field mapping is beyond their capabilities. For example, the receipts our customer's receive don't even break out the shipping and taxes, even though there are fields for it. Instead, they just see zeros. If this is too much for them to handle, imagine what else is. We've been waiting for them to fix that for close to a year now.
July 13, 2017
Jen R.

“So Happy”

OverallI adore this system and tell everyone about it
ProsIt is super intuitive and easy to work with. I can start a new volunteer in the shop with very little training and they just get it.
ConsSometimes I wish I could enter new products easier when I'm filling out a PO. I feel like I have to save a draft and go back to products a lot
Rick G.
May 29, 2018

“Easy to work with, excellent customer service”

ProsWeb based software. My items are easily found on the internet. I love the ability to set re order points. I like the reports that we currently have.
Consdifficult to order from the vendors. needs to be easier. I wish that the link to Quickbooks were more detailed in the daily dump
Nate C.
February 15, 2017

“Getting better all the time”

OverallThis system has streamlined the way we do business. It has connected our pos with our website so everything remains current and accurate. Plus, they're consistently listening and updating the features for our industry (musical retail).
ProsWebsite/pos integration
ConsLack of a way to track consignments or process trades
Recommendations to other buyersJust keep bringing the updates like you have been.
Chris L.
May 29, 2018

“My initial experience was great. Now that I'm into year 2, not so great. No consistency in data. ”

OverallThe ability to link my inventory to my website.
ProsI like the link between my inventory and the website. The program is somewhat intuitive so the ease of training staff is great.
ConsEvery time there is an update less of my product is picked up by my scanner. Moda inventory is easy than not available; no consistency. There is no easy way other than a bulk download to scan through products and update or delete.
Kristen G.
CFO
June 6, 2018

“Very easy to set up but takes some time. The help we get from RAIN is awesome!”

OverallAn all-in-one solution for our travelling and online business.
ProsIt's integration into our inventory and reports. The ability to customized the interface for my team.
ConsIt doesn't work as easily for Canadian companies. I would definitely recommend it 100% if they become more Canadian focused.
June 6, 2018
Lawrence A.
Business Center Manager
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
January 29, 2019

“Awesome Features”

ProsI love most about Rain aside from it's features is how helpful and accommodating their customer service representatives are.
ConsI just experienced minor bugs on the system but their customer service resolves the issue quickly. It was a good experience overall.
January 29, 2019
Vince P.
June 25, 2015

“Best Cloud Based POS System”

OverallRain Retail's cloud based system is awesome. We used it for our water sport retail shop in Northern California. Easy to use, powerful, lots of good features to make life for us much easier than our previous 2 POS systems. We really love the website and inventory integration. Our website and on-line store is awesome and easy to manage. All of our staff loved the ease... Their customer support is incredible. You actually talk to a real person in Utah! They are customer driven and are adding and enhancing features constantly. Keep up the good work, Rain.

By Rain Retail Software on June 25, 2015
Thanks for the great review, Vince! It's a pleasure to work with you!
June 25, 2015
Annette B.
February 23, 2017

“Rain Point of Sale review from the Scuba Diving Industry”

OverallWe switched to Rain POS 2.5 years ago. Customer service has been wonderful. There are some unique parts to our industry that are addressed with this tool, such as a rental program. We specifically like that the POS and Website are all on the same platform and are easy to update by us. This allows us to easily make changes to our on line shopping tool as well as marketing tools. We would highly recommend this for small to medium size businesses.
February 23, 2017
rylan p.
April 19, 2018

“absolutely awful customer service that is slow and unresponsive ”

Proseverything promised about the software has turned out to not be true. they promised cataloging be done for the import of my inventory and they never delivered that.
Consit doesn't integrate with my credit card machine that was designed specifically for the software. of course rain isn't being helpful at all and we're losing money left and right.
April 19, 2018
Sherry C.
May 26, 2017

“Frustrating”

OverallMisrepresentation of features and merchant pricing.
ProsIntegrated web and store inventory. Adding items once due to integration of web and physical store.
ConsCannot create unique reports. No weekend support. Lack of urgency by support. No debit pin pad offered
May 26, 2017
Bill B.
September 7, 2016

“They promised me a rental solution at a discount since it wasn't done and i fell for it”

OverallDont touch these guys with a 1,000,000 ft pole. You might catch a money eating bug in my wallet. I closed my store making some money then wake up the following day to a bill for a system that didn't do except send me a bill for a service that wasn't completed and still isn't to this day. Don't fall for their sales pitch of the next great thing. Better to use Quickbooks than these guys.
ProsSalesguys sound genuine but aren't
September 7, 2016
Ken M.
February 14, 2017

“Cloud computing with Rain POS... measure the risk”

OverallIt would have been helpful to know all the risks of a POS cloud based system along with the ongoing costs. I believe Rain could do a better job at explaining the great inconvenience of a slower internet connection and no connection problems.
February 14, 2017