Arlo - for Training Providers Ratings

Overall

About Arlo - for Training Providers

Arlo is the training management software of choice for commercial training providers who want to save time and crush sales targets. It manages your training business from end-to-end. Promote, sell and deliver your courses and events in one easy to use training management system. Arlo saves you time by automating manual processes helps you grow with slick ecommerce and marketing tools. Streamline, grow and transform your training business today. Learn more about Arlo - for Training Providers

Vivian B.
Training Coordinator
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“Great value for money & a versatile tool”

OverallArlo really makes our life easier, we use it to manage all our paid training courses and also track attendance of participants of other events. Arlo is quite easy to understand, it doesn't take long to explain it to new staff members and has intuitive handling. The articles on the support page are great, I find it very easy to follow the instructions and discover new features of the software. Their customer service is also great, the support team is very quick and so far could solve all our problems.
ProsI like most that the build-up and functions are really thought through. They try to accommodate different types of training and mostly find a good balance between pre-set processes and possibilities for customisation. Compared to other LMS (which I haven't used but checked their functions and pricing..) Arlo offers less functions in one but you can add various integrations, e.g. your own accounting software. That makes it easy also for smaller training providers to get started with software and making life easier without having to commit to a full-service LMS.
ConsFor many functions (e.g. newsletter tool, online training) you need to buy third party software and use integrations. As described in the pros, it is great to start with Arlo without major committment but after a while you want to use more and more features, like newsletters or webinars but you have to use different provider for every single funtion. It is okay because many are probably using Mailchimp or somethinga nyway which integrates with Arlo but it would be great if Arlo could offer it, I get annoyed by having so many different logins and having to get used to all the different softwares.
August 29, 2019
Allison W.
Office Administrator
September 11, 2019

“Arlo Review”

OverallOur office loves it and our presenters enjoy the ability to see what their courses look like leading up to the event date. Arlo has become the staple and all encompassing resource for our course management.
ProsOne of the biggest positives when it comes to the Arlo software is the automated features. Our office used to spend a lot of extra time communicating small details and follow through just to make sure information was shared with our registrants at the proper moments. Thankfully with things like a wait list with a programmed process we do not have to keep track of those details manually.
ConsPerhaps it's just a beginning phase, and not even a negative "least" explanation but my least favorite aspect about Arlo is in regards to all of the features we have yet to utilize and set up. It provides excitement but when the start up is in the process and even a few months later, we are still constantly figure out new (awesome) things to implement.
September 11, 2019
Fiona Q.
Communications Manager
Events Services, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Seamless integration”

ProsArlo is intuitive and user-friendly. I have no hesitation in recommending this product having spent almost two years enjoying this system. The support that Arlo provides is second to none.
ConsI have no gripes, therefore unable to think of anything that I liked least about the software.

By Arlo on August 29, 2019
Thank you Fiona - We really appreciate the review and it's a pleasure having you onboard! Our team work hard to make Arlo as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. It, therefore, means a lot to hear our work makes a difference to you. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do.
July 29, 2019
Eve W.
First Aid & Health Administrator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2017

“Easy to learn, fast help when needed & efficient for clients”

OverallI save a lot of time with this product, it looks professional for our clients and shows information and data clearly.
ProsHow easy it is to use as an administrator, if I have a more technologically challenged client it is easy to walk them through the process of booking, and if they do not want to it is super fast for me to book for them! I find the send payment link option really helpful and saves me admin time.
ConsI wish there was more flexibility in the automated email system and being able to alter what goes to the client. Not so much the content of the email but the ability to automatically stop the email from sending once the client has taken the steps the email asks them to do.

By Arlo on September 9, 2019
It's fantastic to hear that Arlo is saving you so much time, that is what we are all about! More control and flexibility around the automated emails is something we have on our product road map. If you have any suggestions or questions regarding this, please reach out to our support team and they will be happy to help.
Bentley B.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Arlo Event Management Software”

OverallDaily administration of our training sessions. We can add and remove instructors from sessions base on availability or "Best Suited" for a course. Transfer students from one class to another and be able to track such movement.
ProsThe ease with which all employees started to use the software with minimum distraction or inability to find features. I believe that from the time I started using this software, my productivity and daily time management of classes, students and my resources have significantly been improved. I also like the features that are from time to time implemented, but you are always given the chance to review these changes before they are implemented. Most important for me, the quick turn around from Customer Support Team in resolving any issues (very few) that pop up once in a while.
ConsThere are absolutely nothing I can put here to say I don't like.
September 10, 2019
Lennie C.
Business Development Consultant
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 30, 2019

“Couldn't do without it!”

ProsArlo collates all of the information we need to run our events in the most efficient manner. It's customisable and easy to use. Reporting is a breeze too.
ConsNot being able to upload documents has been something that has caused extra work. Also, being able to duplicate a template would be super-helpful when you need to incorporate a lot of existing information for a new course.

By Arlo on September 9, 2019
Thank you for the review Lennie, we really appreciate it! It's great to hear Arlo is helping you streamline your event administration and reporting tasks. Arlo includes the ability to upload documents to contacts, courses and the automated registration emails. We also use an event template system that makes running repeating or similar events easy. If you would like some help on how to best use these features please get in touch with our support team - support@arlo.co
July 30, 2019
Bridget K.
March 30, 2017

“Great Software for Short Course Provider”

OverallFor the past five years, I have used Arlo to help me organize an Adult Community Education Programme which attracted 1100 enrolments and delivered around 110 courses each year. I found the Arlo software was brilliant it reduced administration time significantly. Features I especially liked were the facility for students to pay for courses by credit card and automated receipts, course directions and course reminders. I found it easy to insert text and photos onto my website which was fantastic. A very important plus was that the help desk responded quickly when I needed to ask a question. My business is closing now - this is the only reason I am ceasing to use Arlo. I highly recommend Arlo to other education providers.
ProsIt reduced my administration time significantly.
ConsIt would have been good if I could have inserted videos. I was on the "Basic" plan. Not sure if other plans have this functionality.
Recommendations to other buyersNo
March 30, 2017
Alice H.
Projects Coordinator
October 2, 2017

“My non-profit uses Arlo for event management for our camps and training events. It is great!”

ProsI really like the way they are always adding new features to the software. I love the integration with Xero and the simple processes for managing your events. As we do lots of different types of events, the flexibility to create your own fields & and reports is so helpful. The customer support is amazing, we have the email support package - which usually means someone from Asia emails you back a week later. No - at Arlo, New Zealand based staff answer the same day. They are really helpful with 'how to do this' queries - not just bug support.
ConsThe price - but I think that it does save on lots of admin time. It would be nice if it connected to Flo2Cash.
October 2, 2017
Tania M.
Associate Director
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
August 21, 2019

“Course management made easy”

OverallOverall this software meets our needs to manage over 400 courses and 8000 customers annually.
ProsArlo is so easy to use. The dashboard is always open to see what we are doing at all times. The mobile app is super handy for checking on things from off site. The automated communication feature save time and improve the professionalism.
ConsI would like to see more functionally and customization around reporting on the Dashboard eg year on year comparisons. Also graphing options in the reporting. Reports into Excel do not also facilitate working with the data because of merge cells and extra co
Jade B.
Implementation Manager
Accounting, Unspecified
October 8, 2017

“The best event management software”

OverallUsing arlo has meant that we've consolidated all of our payment methods into one platform, eliminated multiple spreadsheets recording attendees and also eliminated the possibility for human error at our end - if someone isn't registered for an event, they didn't register, it's not that they emailed us and didn't make it to the spreadsheet!
ProsThe best things are the payment platform, the app for my mobile when I am at an event - so easy to record attendance or grab an attendees number to check in on them if they haven't arrived. Arlo has eliminated human error at our end - now we know if a registration is wrong that it was entered incorrectly by the client, not someone at our end!
ConsWe used to use quite a complicated discount structure for multiple attendees, this has been hard to translate into arlo, but we have identified a work around - it just took a bit of time to implement.
October 8, 2017
Mandy C.
Marketing Manager
March 21, 2017

“Outstanding Service from Arlo”

OverallWe have been integrated various websites with Arlo lately and the support team are very helpful whenever I contact them. Get things Done! Mandy Curtis - IVS Marketing Manager
ProsEasy to integrate with various website platforms. The support staff (Arlo Developer who we have been dealing with) looks outside the box to come up with solutions. Dashboard is great for a quick overview, things are easy to find. Reports provide valuable information and are easy to use. Love how it integrates easily with Survey Monkey and Mailchimp which we use regularly.
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersFantastic Training Platform. Covers most bases. Great value for money.
March 21, 2017
Education Management, Unspecified

“Easy, helpful, fast”

ProsArlo is very easy to use and the team is always on hand to help should we have any questions or additional changes we would like to make to our personalised system. Some team members have taken the time to come and give us presentations on how to get the best out of the system which was really helpful. Arlo is a great way for us to upload and keep track of our events. The reporting section is especially helpful for running data analysis. The database is extremely helpful for storing details about centres - the full details of the school will populate from just a centre number. Overall, the system has been great and I would definitely recommend for anyone who is thinking of using it.
ConsYou cannot change the event code once the event has been approved - this means you have to cancel the event and create a new one if there are any changes.
Khumbudzo Amanda D.
Junior Project Manager

“Arlo review”

ProsIt is user friendly and has a lot of features
ConsIt does not send out calendar reminders automatically to presenters and administrators

By Arlo on August 22, 2019
Thanks for the review! You're correct, Arlo automatically sends reminder emails to registrants in the lead-up to a course. The same like-for-like feature isn't available for presenters and administrators, but you do have a few options. For example, the 'Event Registrants' report can automatically be sent to presenters X days before the course and the dedicated mobile app for presenters shows their upcoming training. Reach out to our team at support@arlo.co and we'll help define the best solution.
Jamuel E.
Marketing Manager
11-50 employees
September 28, 2017

“Great event management system”

Overall Integrating event registration with our website Producing event reports in the specific manner we need Easy and modern design needed for online registrations - especially as on of our goals was to transition to most of our event registrations being captured online An easy to use system for our event administrators but with advanced functionality needed to cover all the different types of events we do and the information we need to capture.
ProsGreat reporting Great way to manage events online Excellent support - really easy ticket system and very quick resopnse. Very impressed by this Ability to create custom registration forms - crucial to the wide range of events that we do
ConsNot much customisation available for visual design unless you are willing to pay more to do some custom work.
Frances P.
Coordinator
June 27, 2017

“Intuitive, easy to use software platform”

ProsEasy and intuitive to use - constantly being developed and upgraded Arlo is the best education management and student management software I have used and I've used quite a few packages!
ConsThere are still areas for development - but I've been in touch with Arlo and am told that they are developing these extra features - such as the ability to mark attendance by class and being able to change multiple sessions on an event at once, if a tutor changes - but we look forward to these updates making Arlo even better!
Linda Z.
Advanced Surgical Skills Traing Associate
July 23, 2018

“The software is customer friendly and quite powerful. ”

ProsWe use Arlo to organise the courses which run in our centre (registration, communication etc). I find out it is very easy to use Arlo once the courses have been setup. We have setup templates for all of our courses. We only need to make minor changes each year. Also, the customer services are efficient and professional.
ConsI don't have anything to complain with. The functions of this software meet our needs. I am not the person to worry about the cost.
Steph F.
Commercial Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2019

“Great system, easy to use and constantly being updated to suit users needs”

OverallAmazing, I was worried that because we were in the UK and it is a NZ company that we may struggle to communicate due to the time difference, but that hasn't been a problem and its even better now that Jerrod is over in the UK, not that I've needed to contact him regarding anything recently as Arlo has been working perfectly for us.
ProsIt is so easy to use and navigate around, it makes invoicing easier and saves so much time when it comes to sending joining instructions to our customers as Arlo does it for you!
ConsIt is a little pricey, but having said that if we hadn't chosen Arlo we would have potentially needed 2 systems to do what we can do on 1 now.

By Arlo on August 22, 2019
Thanks Steph! It's great that Arlo saves your team so much time. That's why we do what we do, and why training providers keep signing up. We're loving being able to offer our customers round-the-clock support from our NZ and UK teams.
April 18, 2019
Elaine B.
Co-ordinator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2017

“We have had ARLO since July 2014 and it meets all our needs to date with a few modifications. ”

OverallLess paperwork, more organising tools, and better tracking of events organised and held. Ease of use for the registrants for events. A great management tool for the whole process including reporting requirements
ProsLack of extra paperwork required to be done by administration, ease of use for the registrants who can now manage their own registrations and information
ConsThe CSV output file is messy and very limiting. I have to spend more time on tidying up to meet the requirements for accounts/reporting.
October 26, 2017
Sue K.
20/20 Trust Programme Manager
March 12, 2018

“I find the platform and service from the customer support team second to none.”

OverallThe ability to train delivery partners quickly and efficiently.
ProsScheduling of courses is extremely quick due to using templates. It's an easy platform to train others how to use, I often Skype our partners and share my screen.
ConsThere's not much to not like, in fact I haven't any real issues at all. I occasionally find running reports a little frustrating but I'd say that's a 'user' issue rather than platform issue.
March 12, 2018
Jean B.
Operations Coordinator
September 5, 2017

“User friendly, very convenient and caters all the requirements of what a booking system should have.”

ProsAble to pull out all the registrant details in one excel sheet, no need for me to click one by one or going back and forth just to see the details i'm looking for. Everything are pretty straight forward.
Conswhen sending payment links, it only shows the email subject e.g. "Payment of ORD 123", the course name is not included on the subject heading that sometimes registrant has to come back at me and ask what is it for, esp for those who couldn't remember about it. Im not sure if there's an option to change/edit it, will appreciate if you could show me how to do that :)
September 5, 2017
Frank Q.
Programme Coordinator
August 21, 2019

“Good with some room to grow”

ProsThe ability to see every event coming up over the next year in a simple, searchable format makes planning ahead very easy. The online payment section makes enrolments relatively easy as well.
ConsCancelling or going back on things can be quite difficult. An administrator is required for relatively menial tasks that differ from everyday use of the software, and that can slow down my work.
Robyn H.
Deputy Director
Education Management, 201-500 employees
June 27, 2017

“Been using it since it started!”

ProsWe were one of the first providers to use Arlo and we have no regrets - it has gone from strength to strength and it just keeps on getting better! Keep up the amazing work Arlo people.
ConsHaving been using this package from the beginning it has had a few bugs and issues in its very early days. However, the team we quick to fix bugs and problems and have constantly evolved the package to be better and better.
James K.
General Manager
November 9, 2017

“Probably the world's best Training & Event Management solution ”

OverallOur website and Xero integration results in a seamless process that saves time and enables us to focus on our business
ProsImpeccable support with a huge knowledge portal and very helpful staff Simple and intuitive UI It does everything we need extremely well
ConsLooking forward to seeing more integration options in future releases so we can get even more value out of this great app
November 9, 2017
Laura H.
NCEA Revision Programme Coordinator
Education Management, 201-500 employees
January 25, 2017

“Arlo Training and Event Software”

OverallI find the Arlo software easy to use with great and reliable technical support. Software provides all the necessary reports to support the events.
ProsGreat technical support and adequate reports provided
ConsThe combination of training and event into one software has made the terms used not very clear. For example, you cannot register for an event. It is more a "buy your ticket now" and "register for a course".
Recommendations to other buyersNope
January 25, 2017
Helen L.
Business Analyst
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
September 28, 2017

“Great product. Easy to use. ”

OverallManaging events and operations.
ProsThe product is great. And there are always new improvements and new features made available. The best part is the support team, they are very helpful and provide good advises.
ConsThe product is very strong at managing events, but less so on managing individuals. We wish it comes with stronger CRM features.
Dorothy S.
Consultant
June 27, 2017

“The best training/teaching software I have used”

ProsI have used Blackboard, Wisenet, a custom built IBM mainframe and many others. Arlo is without a doubt the best software package I have had the opportunity to use.
ConsLike any software package there is room to improve and further develop things - but I find Arlo very responsive and engaged with their customers.
Jesse B.
Relationship Manager
May 28, 2017

“Really great system, still new but always re-creating and updating to attend to our individual needs”

OverallReporting functions are great, enrollment and ordering functions also! Very user friendly and easy to learn.
ProsThe enrollment side of things is so easy, the whole system and very user friendly. Its a great CRM for our business and more so in line with what we need our company CRM to do for us in comparison to other CRM's such as Salesforce
ConsStill a few low-priority items need to be worked on but still fabulous! Some of the reporting side of things need to be modified over time, we use this CRM as Account Managers so it would be great if we can utilize the reporting side of things in accordance to account manager more then what you can now.
May 28, 2017
Karen F.
Operations Manager
May 6, 2017

“The platform is very easy to use with great functionality. The support is exceptional too.”

ProsHow flexible it can be to work for a number of different events and still be so bespoke. It also handles the payments and refunds seamlessly
ConsIt can be a bit restrictive in us being able to amend the skin on the events page and cost us money if we need to amend any part of this, which can be frustrating
May 6, 2017
Bentley B.
May 3, 2017

“Very user friendly. Easy to use tools. Constant upgrades to improve product Up-time, 100% ”

OverallMore time to spend on the real work of managing our training products, people and other resources.
ProsHas reduced my time in scheduling and avoiding scheduling conflicts in resources (people, training rooms, etc.) I really like the import of Excel CSV to facilitate large group registrations and or multiple corporate registrations.
May 3, 2017
Nicole N.
Sales Support Specialist/Training Coordinator
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
July 23, 2018

“From the start, Arlo has been so easy to learn, understand, implement, and use. ”

ProsArlo's ease of use has really made my day-to-day job easier. From the get go, we've been supported and our support questions have been answered in a timely and supportive manner. Arlo is the best LMS system that I've used for external training. I wouldn't hesitate to suggest using Arlo for any company if they value their employees' time. Thanks, Arlo!
ConsThere are some limitations to Arlo, but none that are deal breakers. They are really just minor things, but I'm sure that if my company had a higher tiered contract/support, those limitations would not be an issue.
Karen T.
Financial and Enrolment Adminstrator

“Great software package”

ProsI like the fact that Arlo is a "one-stop-shop" for training management. Arlo are always providing updates and enhancements and this makes it a continually improving tool that has an increasing number of uses in our business. We would not be without it!
Kylie A.
Administrator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
September 1, 2019

“Great Product ”

ProsSo easy to use and customise to suit our business. Support is fantastic.
ConsI thinkthere has to be a easier way to do the certification, surely it can be included as part of the 'attended or not attended' function.
September 1, 2019
Eloise O.
Professional Development Advisor
Events Services, 51-200 employees
September 27, 2017

“Does everything we need!”

OverallAn easier workflow. Some features are not needed for our certain area so it can on occasion be over crowded. However these features are commonly used by other people.
ProsI like how easy it is to use and all the features are well suited for our needs. It really helps when you can set up a course in 5 minutes, especially if you have 250 a year! It is also extremely easy to pull reports for finance and stats.
Leo H.
Caretaker
June 27, 2017

“Totally helpful software package”

ProsArlo is ideal for all training and teaching needs. We use it to record all of our student and course information and it is an easy to use package with a very helpful team - who are quick to respond with clear answers.
Anna S.
Web Developer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
March 23, 2017

“Great product!”

OverallI have been integrating Arlo to our new website, it has been a great experience. As a developer I had multiple ways of doing it and it went quite well! Thank you Arlo team for support and all your hard work! The negative experience (insignificant though): 1. Have to push Arlo support team sometimes to get the response. 2. Some features that we wanted to have we couldn't have (Wordpress Arlo plugin) 3. CSS and html in Arlo plugin can act in a strange way (not saving the changes when added and saved).
Prosflexible - can always fine workaround to achieve what needed
ConsArlo plugin not developed as desired
March 23, 2017
Tiffany V.
Trainer/Team Lead
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
August 23, 2019

“Complete Lifesaver”

OverallWe needed something all-encompassing to organize our training webinars. This has proven effective in helping us hit our goals.
ProsArlo blew me away with its extensive capabilities surrounding scheduling, training portals, and training payments. I am able to create training webinars for my sales staff, send out invitations, set meeting details, and invoice for meeting seminars. This has been a complete lifesaver and a timesaving solution to our training needs.
ConsIt is a lot to take in initially. It has a lot of capabilities I probably still haven't touched. However, the possibilities with this software is endless, and can weed out other software you use that isn't helping to meet goals.

By Arlo on August 29, 2019
Hi Tiffany, We're delighted to hear that you're getting a lot out of Arlo and its extensive capabilities. If there's anything more we can do for you, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
August 23, 2019
Antje K.
Renewables & Environment, 1-10 employees

“Great Tool”

Prosdashboard and intervace with wordpress and Xero
ConsThat one cannot customize E-Mails Arlo is only available in English, not multilingually
Amanda C.
Director of Education
Banking, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Don't waste another day without ARLO!”

ProsUser-friendly, wonderful staff for support, Great software for our event management and it ended up being a mini CRM for our association. I can't say enough good things about how ARLO has changed my day to day tasks and made my job so much easier.
ConsThe time difference between countries, there is a bit of a lag when needing customer support but overall they are quick to get back with you. Instead of an immediate response, it takes a day.
August 20, 2019
Valerie L.
Training Advisor - International
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
July 19, 2018

“I use Arlo mainly for checking events set up by colleagues, obtaining information from reports”

OverallUseful event management system
ProsI find Arlo fairly straightforward and smooth to use and obtain information or add data to an event.
ConsWhen searching for a series of events, once you click on one and leave, you are taken back to the menu page and have to start the search again, which can be frustrating.
July 19, 2018
Kylie A.
October 5, 2017

“Great product and fantastic for managing our first aid courses.”

OverallBooking all of our first aid courses etc, makes it super easy.
ProsEase of use, dashboard that shows everything at a glimpse, fast for booking first aid attendees, great for capturing details.
ConsOnline support isn't great probably because of terminology, but we do love the live support, always helpful and answer any questions we have.
October 5, 2017
David P.
General Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
March 16, 2017

“Brilliant Product”

OverallWe stumbled across Arlo last year and haven't looked back. Easy to configure and it does everything we wanted plus lots more. The people are friendly and responsive - and knowledgeable. We have been able to automate a lot of our client contact and all of our trainers have embraced their app and like the functionality. Arlo are keen to listen to requests for system changes and have responded very positively. They are likely to be market leaders globally in a couple of years. I can highly recommend Arlo.
ProsIt is flexible and does exactly what we need
ConsIt is all good
Recommendations to other buyersStart using it soon to drive your business
March 16, 2017
Alton A.
Professional Development Advisor
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2019

“Arlo review”

ProsArlo is straight forward to use especially when creating new events to post on our website.
Consif you create a new contact or organisation and it already exists, there should be an option to select 'activate' so you don't have to leave where you are and then start again.
July 25, 2019
Juan R.
Training Advisor
August 1, 2018

“Easy to use software which enables you to manage a series of events which can be private or bookable”

ProsBeing able to build reports to suit specific customer needs/requirements and have these sent at a time and date which is convenient to them.
ConsNot being able to retrieve all data in one single report, it may be that 2 reports are needed to be able to view all of the data needed.
August 1, 2018
Toni P.
Centre Support Manager
Education Management, Unspecified
July 16, 2018

“A great tool to monitor events”

OverallThis software helps us add and track events
ProsEasy to use, when setting up events, we can add one event as a template and just change information for each following event
ConsAt the end of each event, you have to go in and add who attended, I'm not sure how this could be simplified though
Jade M.
Training events coordinator
July 25, 2018

“Arlo is pretty straight forward to use ”

ProsWhat I like most about Arlo is that it's a central place I can see all my events makes it easy to manage.
ConsThat you are not able to postpone events and you can bulk upload online events
July 25, 2018
SArah M.
September 30, 2017

“Great support with real people. User friendly software.”

OverallEase of use, no need to take manual bookings any longer. Prompt support/customer service.
ProsIntuitive to use. Can replicate courses rather than starting from scratch with entering details
ConsSearch options are limited (eg no postcode search option available). Users see how many spaces are still available in each course - which does not create a sense of urgency for them to book (eg it says '10 places remaining', rather than 'nearly full').
September 30, 2017
Patricia M.
Training Sales & Coordinator
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
April 4, 2017

“Powerful tools Get the job done!”

OverallI spend less time mentally managing the processes. ARLO makes it a breeze to schedule events and assigning our trainers, track courses and reschedule events. Quoting and invoicing is simpler and best communication tools. Free up time to focus on selling and doing what really matters- getting things done! Your experts always support with urgency and service delivery is your top priority!
ProsEase of use and flexible
ConsArchiving should hide old/ cancelled events and only view current or new events - templates
April 4, 2017
Nichole C.
Systems Trainer
June 12, 2017

“Really like ARLO! ”

ProsThe system is user friendly, and has been a great inclusion to our business. Our customers find it easy to use.
ConsWould like additional features, but the software is changing often, and new enhancements are often available.
June 12, 2017
Elton M.
Manager, Learning & Development
Biotechnology, Unspecified
July 16, 2018

“Amazing tool for getting your training into the hands of your customers.”

OverallLMS Integration and improved training/event registration management over what our LMS can do.
ProsThe seamless integration with our LMS (Moodle/Totara has been a massive resource to advance our training and development programs.
ConsWhile it has the ability to store many templates for design, and delivery of your programs, it could benefit from the addition of some more in the areas of invoicing and communications.
Vivienne O.
Admin Manager
Research, 11-50 employees
March 22, 2017

“AMAZING PLATFORM”

OverallFantastic Platform to use. Great customer service, always responds very quickly and are helpful. Love using Arlo...Made my job easier!!
ProsI like how easy it is to work with and how easy it is to do reports and registrations.
March 22, 2017