Events.com Ratings

Overall

About Events.com

Events.com connects people with the experiences they love. Its mobile-first event management and registration platform helps event makers manage, market, and monetize everything from low-key fundraisers to massive festivals and marathons. With its end-to-end event management solutions, including sponsorship and marketing tools, Events.com gives organizers access to a suite of tools at every step of planning. Learn more about Events.com

Tom D.
1st Vice President
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees
August 21, 2019

“Hands down the easiest way to manage event registration”

OverallEvents.com has allowed us to better organize the "behind the scenes" of the event registration process. Other sites did not have accessible help features and we would spend time on YouTube looking up how to videos. We have saved countless man hours being able to email in needed changes and thoughts about how we wanted to change things and the events.com team would walk us through options.
ProsThe staff at events.com are extremely knowledgeable and were able to ask me my goals for the event registrations and they walked me through how to do it (although they do all the setup) so I was aware of how to do it. They are able to make the registration site function in the way that works best for the end user and us as the organizer. The people on the events.com team, are some of the best people I have worked with and genuinely care about our organization and what these events allow us to do beyond the event. They care about their customers.
ConsI cant think of anything that I want changed about events.com. Everything from the site (desktop and mobile) to the people behind the site I have been extremely happy.
Jarrod G.
Events Services, Self-employed
September 3, 2019

“Events.com makes all our event ticketing simple and easy!”

OverallOnline ticketing is made easier with Events.com. (Took a bit of time getting used to the functionalities, but worth it).
ProsThe extra 'add-on's' (such as swag, drink, t-shirts, socks etc) are a really nice touch. The sharing feature to allow others to invite friends for a discount is great!
ConsCopying past events to use for future events is not that easy. Some of the features do no 'port-over' well. e.g. the customized messages when people pursue a ticket need to manually be done again (and the cut and past URL's each need to be manually inserted). Would be nice to be able to cut and past hyperlinks for ease of reference. But most of all would be great if copying an event could also include this. Not sure how much Events.com promotes our events to other local people who may be interested in attending similar events. (This was one of the greatest assets of Eventbrite)
Tim O.
Chief Lounger
Events Services, Self-employed
September 7, 2019

“Best event booking platform”

OverallAlways been awesome experience!
ProsEasy to use, love how you can duplicate events during set up and best part is choice of payment platform- as an event organizer getting paid within days of ticket sales is great. It allows organizers to pay vendors as sales come in.
ConsNot much - maybe if it integrated with more email programs other than mail chimp
September 7, 2019
Mariah D.
Owner, Designer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
August 20, 2019

“Best Customer Support Ever! ”

OverallWe are able to host all of our events through events.com and that is a game changer for us. Payment plans, different ticket pricing - it's all wonderful to have in one place!
ProsEvents.com has the best customer support. They checked in on us multiple times to make sure we didn't have any questions and to wish our event well. Amazing people at events.com!
ConsThere are a few features that would be wonderful to have that are not currently offered, like an email notification each time a new sign up comes through. The daily summaries were sufficient for us though!
Daryn H.

“Put Foot Rally”

OverallCould not speak more highly of the team and service.
ProsClean, simple, easy to use. It is the best platform for ticketing by far. Fair pricing.
ConsNo webpage integration. - click-out leads to a huge drop-off - which means less ability to track conversions. *Showclix have a simple, but very effective integration) No app - app like eventbrite to check in participants / track sales would be amazing. Logging into events.com every time to check sales wasn't great.
Adam F.
CEO & Co-Founder
August 26, 2019

“A fantastic and highly personalized ticket management system”

OverallEvents.com made our conference ticket purchasing process simple for our attendees and streamlined our check-in process with the use of tablets for ticket scanning. Their prices were better for us than the competing system we had previously used and the personalized service made working with them extremely simple and pleasing.
ProsOur local sales rep was AMAZING. She made our transition from a different service provider seamless, provided fast and friendly support, and personalized our event page herself. I had never even received a call from the previous service we used, but Events.com made us feel like our company and event mattered to them.
ConsThere was very little not to like. I recall having a couple of very minor requests that could not be fulfilled by their system, but they said that they would look into the ideas for the future.
Errin M.
Event Manager

“Why we use Events. ”

ProsI love the ease of the platform. It is very user friendly and what isn't easy the customer service is top-notch. We get taken care of.
ConsMy only con is that this software does not work with iPads. Every device we have is an iPad. Our timing company also only uses iPads. It's very difficult to use this without it being used across all platforms. I don't know anyone that uses tablets. I really hope the IOS version is coming sooner rather than later. It's hard to tell other companies about needing to use this when they also can't use certain aspects.
Michelle S.
CWO
August 20, 2019

“Events.com is user friendly and customer service is top notch!”

OverallI have used a number of registration platforms over the years. Since moving our events to Events.com 2+ years ago, I have never looked back and wished we hadn't made the change. In fact, when some clients choose other platforms and issues arise, it reminds me why I am so happy with this decision. The ease of setting up new events and copying past events in incomparable. Any time I have a support question, it is answered thoroughly and quickly! The team actually listens to user feedback and makes enhancements based on that feedback!
ProsI have used a number of registration platforms over the years. Since moving our events to Events.com 2+ years ago, I have never looked back and wished we hadn't made the change.
ConsI understand why there isn't a built -in email feature but it would be so amazing if there was one!
Kristin K.
Project manager
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Great platform”

OverallI am happy with the platform
ProsI like the UI, it is very clear and I am able to find what I am looking for easily.
ConsPromo codes: The selection of dates and choosing which event the code will work is a bit hard. Selecting the date and ticket type could appear somewhere before saving the promo code. otherwise, I forget about them
Marco A.
Club Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Review for Events ”

OverallI use events.com to host meetings, conferences, or race events for registration. I use it to collect registrant info and push out marketing information to my social network.
ProsSimple layout made it easy to setup and launch the events I was hosting.
ConsSometimes it was difficult to find certain features in the navigation homepage - the icons didn't necessarily match the category I was looking for (like tickets sold, promo codes, etc.)
Christine D.
Executive Director
September 3, 2019

“The Team At Events.com Are Amazing!”

OverallWe were processing ticket sales manually before events.com. They handle all of our ticket sales seamlessly now so I can spend my time doing other project items.
ProsIt is very easy to use, but more importantly, Julie and the team behind it is amazing.
ConsThere isn't anything that I would point out as being a "con" as the platform is very easy to use.
Joy H.
Executive Director
September 4, 2019

“Good platform that could be great.”

OverallBecause the customer service is excellent, any major issues we have with the software are immediately seen to by our customer service rep. As stated above, this software would get a 10/10 if we had access to reporting options and more customization.
ProsThe software is generally easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. It is much easier for our customers to use as well.
ConsCreating reports is very limited in what information you can pull together and I have to ask our customer service rep to do those for us. Would be much better if we could do them ourselves. There are some registration options that we wish we could customize as well.
Amanda T.
Volunteer
September 4, 2019

“Great product. Helpful for our entire team.”

OverallWith Events.com we are able to manage our events and customer interactions from a mobile phone really well - the previous one we used did not work well on a mobile phone.
ProsThe refer a friend tool helped sell our event out. We also used the data cards on each ticket buyer to manage the relationship with our ticket buyers, process refunds and update their information.
ConsNone that I can think of, it is the best platform we have used - and we had tried several.
Robert S.
Design, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2019

“Brainstorming at the Bunker”

OverallI have done 2 events now and will certainly be doing more. I would like to see improvements in the look and feel and the key document export options.
ProsThe help staff were awesome. Took an active role and helped me get things in the way they needed to be. Great advisors. The software easily loaded into my squarespace site, with the help of your staff.
ConsI think the look and feel of Eventbrite is nicer visually. Easier for customers/clients for purchasing tickets. There needs to be improvements in the ticket purchasers document export. The excel document required a lot of work at my end to clean it up and pull important information from. I found that experience didn't match your front end experience. It should be as simple and easy to use as building an event.
Nicole P.
co owner

“Difficult To USe”

OverallIf you can't tell we haven't enjoyed it. After the initial sales call everything was pretty downhill.
ProsIt sells tickets. You want me to type more but that is literally the only thing we like.
ConsEverything else. IF you skip something it won't process. Trying to retrieve customer info you have to click back and forth a million times. If you download the information it's useless and unreadable. Trying to make a list of who bought what is worthless and taking about 6 hours at this point. When there is an issue you don't fix it. You just tell me to fix it. We were told a machine would be sent to us this week to process tickets, that didn't happen. Overall a very disappointing experience that has required far more work on our part than we were expecting. I wish we had never sold tickets at all. We would have saved a ton of time.
Ralph S.
Race Director

“Overall great experience!”

OverallOverall, the experience was good, even with the limitations in regards to the endurance industry.
ProsSystem was easy to use, great customer support and the employees we dealt with would go out of their way to help us.
ConsThe system was not geared to endurance events and it limited us in what we could do in the endurance industry.
Katie M.
Graphic designer
August 20, 2019

“Events.com is the best!”

ProsI really like the user-friendliness to it. It's very simple to find stuff and to do things on it without even having much training or knowledge. The staff are also amazing!
ConsHonestly. there isn't really much I can think of that I don't like about events.com.
Cayra D.
Coordinator
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Would recommend ”

ProsSupport team was very receptive and responded quickly to our questions and suggestions as we attempted to customize our program
ConsWe run a unique program and unfortunately events.com wasn't able to customize our registration platform exactly as we like it.
Olivia B.
Coordinator
Museums and Institutions, 201-500 employees
August 26, 2019

“Science and Tech youth program ”

ProsThat I can have the same event in french and english That there are multiple options for the types of questions I can ask on a form
ConsThe gender question does not allow for gender non-conforming people to respond accurately. There should be options for non-binary and other. With the multi selection question, there's no option to add other with an if other question
Elser Lee A.
Race Director
September 9, 2019

“Very good”

OverallVery Good
ProsIt completes registration and provides fund raising options. Staff support is critical for us.
Consset up each year - is made so much easier with your staff support
September 9, 2019
Rhett B.
Consultant
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Great Service!”

OverallWorked awesomely for my event productions
ProsIt is VERY user-friendly and a great way to aggregate an audience.
ConsI can think of no "Cons" presently and have always had a memorable experience.

“Simple trustworthy”

OverallI really like it overall. Could use some UX/UI updates for the users.
ProsThe forward-facing UI for consumers. The simplicity of ticket purchasing and overall clean aesthetic of the design.
ConsThe back end UI can sometimes be tricky to navigate and I also trying to find the totals on each event isn't very clear
Pamela B.
Office Administrator

“Works for us!”

ProsSimple to use, very easy to duplicate events to save time and details.
ConsNot a huge fan of the fees we pay but we do understand why we pay them.
Cassandra R.
Executive director
August 21, 2019

“Events is a good tool for event management ”

ProsEvents.com is easy to use and provides data reports with relevant information.
ConsThe cost is a little high. I would prefer a lower cost for nonprofits.
Christine B.

“Love Events .com”

OverallOur overall experience with Events.com was great and very smooth!
ProsThe staff and ease of set up was so awesome! Get platform!
ConsSome of the program changes can't be done because of the way the program was designed.
Paul E.
Administrator
August 20, 2019

“Easy setup and functionality”

OverallMakes online registration for our events straight forward and easy for our attendees. More people are using it the more we use it.
ProsThe setup for events is easy and straight forward. there are lots of options for add ins. Easy to be creative to sort out the type of registration which is needed for various evens.
ConsIt would be nice to be able have a spot for documents to be downloaded by buyers. Changing the frequency of reports. Right now it is daily or not at all. Having a weekly summary or notification when someone registers would work better for us.
James F.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Super easy”

ProsEasy to use. Liked that I could easily make a list of the people that registered for easy check in
ConsWas a little difficult finding the spot to export fathers data.
Ellis C.
Marketing Director
August 20, 2019

“Amazing customer service makes it the best out there”

OverallAwesome. The customer service brings the product from good to great. Give rep a raise.
ProsEase of use, attractive registration pages.
ConsInability to design registration page exactly to my standards.
Lindsey H.
Business Development
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2019

“Great Product ”

ProsThis allows our organization to easily manager our professional clubs' events. It been a big help to get the information out, see who is interested, and manage appropriate follow up messages. We've been able to present a more professional look with this product.
ConsThe % it takes from sales, but some cost is to be expected.
August 27, 2019
February 28, 2018

“Seamless, intuitive registration platform”

ProsI love that when I went to register for the La Jolla Half Marathon, the entire process took less than 5 minutes. I registered on my iPhone and it was super easy and quick.
ConsI love running events, so I am looking forward to seeing more running events on the platform. I'd also like to see which of my friends are attending different events.
February 28, 2018
Daniel P.

“Great product!”

OverallOutstanding customer service!
ProsEase of use, customer support, value and features
ConsThe price could be a bit better but overall it's not bad
Lory R.
Administrator
September 8, 2019

“Neutral review ”

OverallIt was ok
ProsTallies and overview were clear and helpful
ConsNavigation thru site was confusing and sometimes frustrating
September 8, 2019
Robin B.
Media Specialist
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 10, 2019

“Excellent Event Registration Platform ”

ProsThe template that makes it easy to upload text and images.
ConsI was not able to resize the logo. It was not readily apparent how to export the contact information, too.
September 10, 2019