Workpop Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

About Workpop

Workpop is the world's first Applicant Hiring System that doesn't just track applicants, but delivers the best candidate experience required to win in today's competitive talent market. While other hiring software focuses on tools that help you screen candidates, we know that top candidates are evaluating YOU on your application and hiring process. Through modern design and intuitive software that encourages candidate interaction, Workpop helps you attract and hire the best. Learn more about Workpop

Sarah G.
Human Resources Manager - Recruitment
January 4, 2018

“WorkPop is easy to use and has helped bring in great candidates”

OverallWe have found numerous qualified candidates for both our field staff and office staff. Thanks!
ProsI can contact the candidates using a messenger app that is easy to use, great for scheduling interviews, and there is a great pool of people to choose from.
ConsYou have to copy and paste the email address when contacting a candidate, it would be easier if it was a link that set up the email. Also, there is no standard formatting for the phone number and sometimes it is hard to read with all the numbers together.

By Workpop on January 8, 2018
Hi Sarah, We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop and that you've noticed how easy it is to use. Regarding contacting candidates, there is no need to copy and paste an email address since you can message candidates directly from the platform with one click, and they'll receive the message simultaneously via email, text message and a notification on Workpop. It's a much more effective way of communicating than finding their email address and sending them an email outside of the platform, plus it keeps all the messages and communication in one place. Hope that helps!
David M.
CFO
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
July 14, 2017

“Great value for your money”

ProsThe software is easy-to-use and makes it simple to source candidates, decline or favorite applications, set up interviews, and even handle all the onboarding and HR paperwork electronically on Workpop Dash so we don't have to do everything on paper anymore. It's greatly simplified our hiring and HR process and saved us tons of wasted time when dealing with employee turnover. They also have a transparent and tiered pricing system so that you know what you pay every month and you can always pay more for additional exposure when you need it and without having to post on multiple sites yourself and track applications across platforms. Plus, by having everything go through Workpop, it integrates easily into their HR system and our payroll system. Finally, they have a mobile app that allows me keep track of my candidates in real-time so that candidates don't have to wait for a quick/simple response like a confirmation. Their customer support is also top-notch.
ConsThe software is still developing so occasionally there are changes to the interface and certain functionality moves around or changes. For the most part, they are good at letting us know about changes ahead of time and the updates are generally to make improvements or add functionality. The other issue we've noticed is that it is somewhat confusing having multiple hiring managers manage applications. Conversations thread and application updates are not always clear to everyone.
Hailley F.
Implementation Manager
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
July 12, 2017

“Easy way to review a high volume of applicants!”

OverallCandidates that were only interested in our position, location, and salary range.
ProsI love the interface and how easy it is to sort and review candidates. I also like how you can see the relevant details including current contact information for each applicant. I also like how the salary is specified so that the applicants have that information upfront and don't waste their time.
ConsIt seems as though the way the job postings are put into the world is a little secretive. I was never quite sure what we were paying for or what the sparks/features were actually doing. This may have been because I did not handle billing on our account but it really isn't clear.

By Workpop on July 13, 2017
Thanks for your review, Hailley. We're glad to hear that you like how easy it is to use the Workpop platform. Regarding sourcing, we use artificial intelligence to select the ideal combination of job boards for your budget to maximize qualified applications -- based on your job title, industry, geography, and many other relevant signals. Then we monitor and adjust bids for you, using real-time traffic and application data, so you get the best possible return on your sourcing investment. Since things are always changing, you don't always see which job boards your post is on at a given time, but we know we are maximizing your budget to get you the best possible ROI.
Michelle N.
Human Resources Manager
Supermarkets, Unspecified
January 10, 2018

“Brought in more applicants than more expensive web sites.”

OverallI get a lot of applications and they are a great fit for the retail industry. With other web based companies we would get plenty of applications, but would either not get phone calls back or they were looking for something different. I feel like we paid for services that were not really tailored to our industry.
ProsI like that it is so very easy to use. It is so nice to have the app on my phone so when I am not working I can reach out to an applicant quickly to confirm my interest and let them know I will be reaching out to them when I get back to work. I feel it keeps me from losing a qualified candidate that is looking for a response.
ConsMy only con is that the Web Site works a bit slow. I can not say for sure it is all the web site and not possibly my computer, but it takes a bit for things to load. The app is faster, but for typing purposes I prefer the web site. As I type on the web it takes a bit of time for my words to appear and I am not the fastest typist.
January 10, 2018
Robert B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2017

“Easy and customer friendly platform and reasonable quality leads”

OverallAble to find staff.
ProsIt is easy to use the software, I am able to track candidates, can easily repost a job posting. Overall the site has a good design.
ConsThere is no (or at least I am not aware) secondary access possibility for my manager, and I as an owner does not want to share login IDs.

By Workpop on June 30, 2017
Thanks for your review! We're glad to know that you've had a great experience with the platform. Actually we have always had the ability for users to collaborate with colleagues by inviting them (using their separate email address) to share access to individual jobs (and applicants for those jobs). And in the next week or two, we are going to be rolling out a more robust location-based permissions system that allows you to grant differing levels of access to your employees at one or more locations. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to reach out to support@workpop.com.
Pedro M.
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2017

“Wonderful to work with - makes the process of reviewing candidates nice and easy”

OverallAble to review and find candidates fairly easily. The job posting capabilities are extremely easy to use.
ProsVery easy to post jobs, extremely simple to review candidate profiles and resumes. Makes contact with potential candidates fast and easy via their messaging.
ConsThere is no resume search on the site, and it would be extremely helpful if this feature could be added to the site to make it a one-stop shop for candidates.

By Workpop on June 30, 2017
Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop. Regarding your request for resume search, you can currently search within the resumes you have received from applicants for your jobs. Our product team is always working on making sure our candidate network is as valuable as possible to our customers, and is considering for the future resume search of candidates who have not yet applied to your jobs.
Danielle R.
August 8, 2017

“The first thing that got me hooked on Workpop was their customer service. They are ALWAYS available!”

OverallEase of use; keeping candidates engaged throughout the hiring process, allowing my management team access to the recruitment process from the beginning.
ProsThe software is user friendly. You don't have to try to figure out what is going to happen when you click on a button. Its simple and to the point on both the applicants side as well as the employers'. The software has begun to bridge the gap between the corporate team and management at the store level.
ConsSometimes there are glitches, but nothing that has prevented something from being completed on time; a simple refresh usually does the trick.
August 8, 2017
Lynn M.
January 4, 2018

“Nice platform. Easier to use than most other portals. ”

ProsThe ease-of-use, user experience, casual and straight-forward process. The messenger is very helpful, as well.
ConsDifficult to differentiate between applicants when posting for more than one job. Would be better if it had a improved filter process

By Workpop on January 8, 2018
Hi Lynn, Thanks for hiring with Workpop - we are glad to hear that you like how easy it is to use and how our in-product messaging tools makes contacting applicants a breeze. Our filtering tools are quite useful - you can sort and filter by distance from workplace, shift availability, experience, education and more. However, you're correct that applicants are categorized by the position they applied to, not put into an overall pool. You can easily search for them within each job using the search bar at the top. Hope that helps. Whitney
Tracey W.
Employment Manager
Consumer Goods, 1001-5000 employees
January 5, 2018

“Receive candidates daily, way more than I used to!”

OverallMore candidates and great ease of use!
ProsModern and easy to use, love the chat feature with candidates as well as with customer service (whenever it's available) and that the candidate can choose their availability. I'm also glad you've added the Applicant Questionnaire feature which is very helpful!
ConsI used to not like that I didn't get emails for every applicant that applied like my last job board, but now I'm glad to not have my account flooded with emails! I wish you guys would add an applicant database where we can search for applicants, then also for when we have an applicant call for a status and they do not remember which job they applied for.
Karl B.
Vice President, Board of Directors
Music, 1-10 employees
July 6, 2017

“We used Workpop to hire an Exec. Dir. for our non-profit. It provided great features and support.”

OverallBroad distribution of our job opening and excellent tools for communicating with applicants.
ProsWorkpop's best feature is that, after submitting your job opening, the opening is sent out to multiple other hiring sites to expand visibility of your opening. We received significantly more applicants than we anticipated and had an excellent pool of qualified people. The software is also designed to provide all the information about an applicant needed by a hiring organization. You also have the benefit of being able to communicate with applicants entirely within the software if desired so you only have to give out additional contact information to the candidates you want to.
ConsThe cost to post a single job opening was more than we had expected to pay. As a small non-profit the regular fee was all we could afford so we weren't able to use some of the advanced advertising features.

By Workpop on July 6, 2017
Thanks for your review. We're glad you've enjoyed our automated sourcing capabilities and found great quality candidates through the platform. Although we do charge to use the platform, you may pause or cancel your Hiring Essentials subscription anytime, so you can pay only when you need to hire, and pay nothing when you don't.
Michael T.
January 11, 2018

“workpop has been awesome so that we can go paperless as well as being able to onboard via email.”

Overallall good with me! At first I found it a little hard to navigate but now I find navigation good. I can't complain at this point and it is hard for me to think of a major improvement I could offer at this time.
Proseverything all in one place. I hate having paperwork taking up valuable space. This software takes care of that problem. I also love that we can onboard via email and have all this done without having the employee take up management's time with them being onsite.
Krista R.
Admin Assistant
July 12, 2017

“Workpop has a user friendly layout, making it really easy to navigate and recruit effectively. ”

ProsI like the user friendly layout. I'm able to look through lots of candidates quickly. I also like being able to mass message candidates.
ConsI wish there was a button that could mark a candidate as "reviewed." Additionally, I still have trouble recruiting people from high income areas.

By Workpop on July 12, 2017
Hi Krista, thanks for writing a review about Workpop. We're glad to hear that you've found our platform to be user friendly, and our messaging tools especially valuable. Right now, there are default buttons to mark candidates as Favorites, Declined or Hired. For those that you have reviewed that you have decided not to hire, you can put them in the Declined folder which will automatically send them a message letting them know. Additionally, we're currently building functionality that would allow you to create any folders that you want, so creating a "Reviewed" folder will soon be possible!
Melissa S.
Director of corporate operations
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2017

“Great experience with workpop overall!”

OverallCandidates for positions that are consistently good and abundant.
ProsThe software is easy to navigate, there are pictures of candidates, the number of applicants we get is impressive, the quality of the candidates is consistently good, and the company has great customer service.
ConsNot all candidate applications are fully complete and some don't have pdfs or other downloadable resumes attached.
Michael T.
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
June 28, 2017

“Workpop has made looking for new hires as well on the on boarding so much easier!”

OverallAll electronically done paperwork. All employee files paperless and in one location. Great customer support. Good candidates found for hiring.
ProsI love that all our paperwork is now electronic and that all employee files are kept neatly stored here as well.
ConsNot much! It's been a pleasure to work with. There are sometimes a few glitches and the customer service has been very good about getting them fixed!

By Workpop on June 30, 2017
Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you have had a great experience on the platform, and that our customer support team has been prompt and helpful in responding to any issues you've encountered.
Michelle R.
Human Resource Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
July 23, 2019

“Easy”

OverallOverall good but may get more bang for your buck elsewhere
ProsVery easy to use. Anyone could be introduced and immediately use the program.
ConsWe do not get a great response. Not sure if they limit advertising or what but very limited responses.
July 23, 2019
Jessica S.
July 13, 2017

“Workpop has been a fantastic help in sourcing high quality candidates. ”

ProsEasy to use, great sourcing tools, easy to find and hire someone fast. Before using Workpop, we were wasting time posting on tons of job boards and we didn't get the volume of candidates that we needed. After Workpop, we never had to worry about sourcing again. And Workpop makes looking at applications much easier. I like how you can filter applicants by distance and shift availability.
Shawn W.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
July 13, 2017

“Workpop transformed the time spent managing HR for our restaurant group!”

OverallTIME. Quality Candidates who have to set up a profile of valuable information for our pre-screening process. Ease of use to update HR Docs for all current staff.
ProsWe love the ease of use for not only our executives but for our managers in the trenches. We also love the ability to find qualified candidates and not have to rely on Craigslist. Workpop allows us to have a streamlined efficient digital process for all thing HR.

By Workpop on July 13, 2017
Thanks for your review, Shawn! We're glad to hear you've found Workpop to be so easy to use and you've found our support team to be responsive and helpful. We're thrilled to be working with you!
Jennifer R.
HR Supervisor
January 4, 2018

“Awesome site, great results!”

ProsI love how you are able to communicate with applicants through the site, the ease of navigation and the platform is very user friendly. I have found some of my best employees through work pop

By Workpop on January 8, 2018
Hi Jennifer, We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed using our user-friendly messaging system. We're glad to help you continue to hire!
Madelyn A.
July 14, 2017

“the team at work pop are professional friendly and knowledgeable. ”

Overallyou only need to post in ONE PLACE it is a site that young energetic staff look for work and that is a big plus!
Proseasy to use. easy to post and respond and they reach a broad spectrum of people looking for work in our industry across the many platforms
Conssome of the modules tend to be pricey for a company of 450 employees. I realize that they have to be price fair to all small and large clients (which is a good business practice )but I wish there was a discounted module for larger restaurants.
Bernard D.
CRO
November 3, 2017

“Excellent Service, Great Platform, We couldn't done it without Workpop and customer support!”

OverallMany sharp on-call employees for our Event Staffing and recruitment business!
ProsChoice and amount of applicants we can handpick and potentially hire. Better than Craiglist, Zip Recruiter and others..
ConsNothing particular or bad to say or bothering to mention cause they are very helpfull and keep making it easier and user-friendly.

By Workpop on November 6, 2017
Thanks for your review, Bernard! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop, especially our stellar customer support team.
November 3, 2017
Yoya T.
Executive Chef
July 13, 2017

“Workpop is simple, easy to use, and is well polished . It makes finding candidates a breeze. ”

OverallMake hiring so much easier and it so stream lined. It's truly amazing and easy to use.
ProsThey have a large pool of candidates and they have found me many great employees. I love being able to post on one site and have the option to have it post on multiple job boards for difficult positions to fill. They have streamed line the hiring process for us which is one less thing I have to worry about. It's so user friendly and intuitive that any one can use it right away.
Tim H.
Director of Retail Training
Retail, 201-500 employees
June 28, 2017

“Love the ease of the Workpop software and highly recommend it!”

OverallAll pertinent information on all applicants. Our company has hired two dynamic applicants via Workpop!
ProsThe Workpop software is extremely reliable and very easy to navigate. The information the software provides is all encompassing on every candidate no matter how little (sad face) or how much (happy face).

By Workpop on June 30, 2017
Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you have had such a great experience with Workpop.
Jesse D.
Co Owner
July 13, 2017

“It makes sourcing candidates so easy and has completely streamlined our whole process. ”

OverallMakes finding candidates easier, I don't have to post on multiple sites. It's a one stop shop for me.
ProsIt's simple, easy to use, and it's well designed. Being able to message candidates and communicate with them on the fly is great. I like doing a quick interview through the messenger and screening candidates before having them come in. It helps weed out the weaker candidates and has saved me a lot of time. I also love how I can customize our companies page to attract better candidates.
ConsIf they had a scheduling aspect it would make my life so much easier.
Tina S.
Employee Services Manager / Administrative Assistant
January 11, 2018

“Great customer service, flexibility and customizes to your needs, results are immediate. ”

Overallhuge increase in applicant responses and no more paperwork for new hires,
ProsThe high quality of applicants, can customize to your business and needs. The level of customer service is outstanding.
ConsFiltering for employee database, keep having to reset it after viewing a record, would rather like to be able to set and retain setting
esther k.
manager

“made hiring easier”

Overallwe have hired some great employees through workpop, many of which are still working with us.
Prosi like the featured and function which allows more applicants to view our listing and apply. It is the easiest hiring software that i have used.
Consthe mobile app is a little glitchy. also, i wish there was a way to pay for the services only when we are using it, instead of a flat fee charge, even in the months we are not using the services.
Javier M.
HR Generalist and Talent Acquisiton Specialist
August 8, 2018

“Great Job Board!”

ProsSources from multiple outlets + diverse candidates.
ConsRepeat candidates show on other locations; which confuses us when screening.
August 8, 2018
Don C.
July 13, 2017

“Have been able to hire much more quickly and posting jobs on all boars easier and can review apps ”

ProsEase of use, lots of great candidates, ease of communicating w/candidates quickly since they get a text message and email notification
Liam B.
January 4, 2018

“We had an incredible amount of well-qualified applicants apply within a few hours!”

ProsWe enjoyed using the simple interface and the ability to message applicants within the software. I really enjoyed being able to look through candidates and label them as approved and denied. It allowed us to look through the candidates quickly. The software was such a huge help for us during the hiring process and we will use again.
ConsWe wish we could use it longer! The software was such a huge help for us during the hiring process and we will use again.

By Workpop on January 8, 2018
Hi Liam, We're glad to hear that you've found great applicants via Workpop, and we look forward to you continuing to work with us when you need to hire next!
Amanda L.
executive assistant to owner
January 8, 2018

“user friendly and draws many applicants of all backgrounds”

ProsWorkpop is very user friendly and a great program that out reaches to all people close to our location and with the best matches that we are looking to employee.
ConsWorkpop is a little expensive for posting each job. We also wish that it did not allow applicants to apply for more than two of our job positions. Many applicants seem to apply to all of them even though they are not qualified.
Kari R.
Office
January 11, 2018

“Work pop is an excellent way to find new employees! ”

ProsThis program has a very simple layout, and is also very easy to navigate through. I like that it emails you to notify you when you there are new applicants. I also like that you can download full resumes
ConsThe website is very slow and glitches at times making it very frustrating to use. I don't like when it does not direct me back to the page i would like.
Nicole B.
April 9, 2018

“Needs improvement”

ProsSuper easy for set up and to use. It took no time at all to get going and have all of us in the office on the same page
ConsThe website is sooooooooo slow. And when it does kick back in it never takes me back to the page I want
April 9, 2018
Judy M.
Operations Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 13, 2017

“Very easy to use and offers more than just a job posting board”

OverallHired a qualified candidate.
ProsIncludes pictures of candidates. You can post multiple jobs for one month. In the dashboard you can organize and tag your favorite candidates, tag the ones you declined, and tag the ones you interviewed and post your non-public comments. Customer service is prompt.
ConsThe cost is a bit high for a small business who may have only one job to post and they auto-bill you every month on your credit card. You have to remember to contact them to cancel before they auto-bill.
Erica V.
Store Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
July 6, 2017

“Workpop was an excellent tool for finding the right candidates for my up and coming boutique.”

ProsAll of the tools that are available for the hiring process are perfect for a start up or a corporate structured company. I love that there was an app I could easily access anywhere, anytime.
ConsI do not love that there is not a place to keep notes on candidates privately (that I saw). Also, I wish there was a separate place to put candidates that we had interviews with.

By Workpop on July 6, 2017
Thanks for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our hiring tools. We do offer the ability for hiring managers to leave notes and ratings on applications in order to better align on feedback across the hiring managers, but they are purposely not private only to the person leaving them, so that the other collaborators can see them and respond. As for your request to add in a separate stage for interviews, we are working on a revamp of our process that would allow all hiring managers to customize the stages of the hiring process, so you will soon be able to place interviewed applicants in a separate folder. Stay tuned!
Billy W.
Sales Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 30, 2017

“very simple to use and well laid out.”

OverallI have been able to easily hire some really good candidates.
ProsI like being able to message the client right away. I also like that it alerts my email when ever i have a new applicant.

By Workpop on June 30, 2017
Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience with Workpop, especially with our unique messaging platform that gets candidates to respond right away.
June 30, 2017
Stefan E.
January 11, 2018

“Great software, very $$”

ProsFeatures and ease of use are great, the messaging and being able to download resumes. Software is great.
ConsThe cost is really high compared to other similar services, having to pay sparks and not seeing the results on the increased payment is disappointing as well.
Alice L.
July 14, 2017

“I love work pop it is a game changer for managing hiring and HR paperwork. ”

OverallMuch easy to organize and manage new hire process and employee's file. I also love how simple the resume is when I print out using work pop format. It works!
ProsBrowsing candidates resume and availability and instant message function. I also love the digital storage for all the HR documents.
ConsSometimes the upload document function would froze up so I had to try multiple times to load a HR document to employees profile
Katy Z.
General manager
June 28, 2017

“I get great candidates from workpop. Better than any other candidate database without a doubt! ”

OverallGreat candidates
ProsI like the way we can sort through applicants and have multiple users on each account. I also like how we can star and reject candidates easily.
ConsIt's difficult to renew a job posting. I wish it was a one or two step process versus the lengthy it is now. I also find the bonuses (extra charge) difficult to navigate.

By Workpop on July 5, 2017
Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you've gotten great candidates via Workpop. In response to your concern about "renewing" a job, actually, it's very easy to re-publish a job on Workpop. All you need to do is turn a previously published job back on with just one click, from your My Jobs page. You can also duplicate a job, and modify it from there if it's similar to a previous job. If you have any trouble, feel free to contact us at support@workpop.com.
Josh E.
Ops. Man
January 8, 2018

“Straightforward. The recent software update to the dashboard was nice”

ProsDashboard and functions are easy to use and straightforward. The additional of notes on the dashboard was a huge help. It allows us to take notes on applicants without forgetting who is who
ConsPrior to the update I felt that the dashboard could have been better. It was refined and cleaned up which makes using easier. Resources should be more apparent
Peter S.
Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees
July 6, 2017

“Received a number of good candidates”

OverallFound some good candidates
ProsEase of loading a job description Ease of reviewing description. Notifications of new applicants. Happy with the candidates. Most actually had many of the necessary qualifications
ConsThe cost of the service given I was looking to hire just a single minimum wage employee. Some trouble getting billing charge card in account but Customer Service helped me resolve it.

By Workpop on July 12, 2017
Thanks for your review, Peter. We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience getting qualified candidates. Regarding cost, our subscription is month-to-month, so the good thing is that you only need to pay when you need to hire, and you can pause your subscription when you don't. We're glad to hear that our customer support team was able to resolve your billing issue. Thanks for using Workpop!

“very good”

OverallNone yet.
ProsThe software is very easy to use and navigate around. Posting a job is very simple and keeping track is too. Customer service is very helpful.
ConsThe software is great. But it's too expensive, it used to be free and you can make donations and that was great. Our company works with low-income families and it almost for non-profit and it's not an easy choice to spend so much for hiring. I wish we could.

By Workpop on January 9, 2018
Hi there, Thanks for using Workpop and for the positive review! Workpop was built for businesses of all sizes and those smaller businesses with less frequent hiring needs have the ability to pause their subscriptions during the months that they are not hiring. That can be a great solution for those that are price-sensitive. Best, Whitney
yu z.

“Good”

ProsIt will be showed the candidates' photo. We can see the candidates' available time easily. and also we can communicate with them.
ConsThe payment just for monthly not for daily, and we can't cancel by our-self, but the service is good.

By Workpop on June 30, 2017
Thanks for your review. We are glad to hear that you've appreciated being able to see candidates' profile photos and shift availability, and that you've enjoyed our messaging system, which seamlessly syncs with SMS and email to notify candidates about new messages so they can respond right away. We do only offer monthly subscriptions, but you can pause or cancel your subscription anytime, which you can easily do by emailing support@workpop.com. We're also adding in-product cancel and pause buttons very soon to make doing that easier.
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
January 4, 2018

“A great way to find employees”

ProsEasy to navigate and use; intuitive. Set up templates were easy to follow. Follow up process was candidates flowed nicely.
ConsThe cost of the product or service. Not much use once we found the employees we needed. Keeping use of the software was not economical.

By Workpop on January 8, 2018
Hi there, Thanks for your review and for using Workpop! We're glad you found it easy to use. Regarding costs, we know that not all businesses need to hire frequently, which is why we offer one version of our product that allows you to pause your subscription anytime and resume when you need to hire. We hope you'll use Workpop again once your hiring needs change!
Hollis S.
January 8, 2018

“Workpop will take my business to the next level with their digital HR management and hiring tools”

ProsEasy for me to use, everything in one place. I received lots of applicants for the jobs I posted.
ConsMost of my team members found it not so easy to use, they had problems uploading pictures and documents. Most of them found it odd that their main home page when logging in to workpop is jobs and job searches, not their HR page. I have still not hired anyone through workpop, anyone I messaged through the site never responded back to me.
Elek R.
Recruiter
March 9, 2015

“Quality candidates”

OverallOur company has a position that requires someone to have food service industry experience and we had difficulty finding the right people through traditional job boards. Through Workpop we were able to get many candidates with relevant experience and hired someone within a few weeks.

By Workpop on March 9, 2015
Thanks Elek! We're glad we were able to help you find the right candidates and that you made a hire through our platform!
March 9, 2015
Chris D.
August 11, 2015

“So far I am impressed!”

OverallThe simple fact that made my job post even better by adding multiple pictures really blew me away. I never take the time to write reviews, but tip of the cap to you Workpop, you earned it.

By Workpop on August 12, 2015
Thanks Chris! Glad to have you on Workpop and excited that you enjoy the process so far. Thanks for taking the time to review us and good luck with your job postings!
August 11, 2015
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
January 5, 2018

“We have added this product to aid in finding and hiring great candidates”

ProsI like the advanced technology angle. This is easy to use similar to social media sites and it integrates well with other open API platforms
ConsIt is easy to work around which I had hoped wouldn't be the case. It is challenging to lock out some things and this allows hiring managers to not do their due diligence in hiring the best candidate
Kim S.
Medical Devices, 11-50 employees
February 13, 2019

“Empoyer Review”

OverallI am very pleased and am glad I was introduced to it. I would be open to use it again.
ProsI was able to give an employer review for an employee who had recently worked for me and had moved to another state. This is an easy way to give a reference review and help an employee get a job.
ConsI don't have any complaints. The software was easy to use.
February 13, 2019
Mike F.
Manager LLC
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
July 13, 2017

“Just completed a two month trial and so far everything is work as advertised. ”

OverallTime and money savings in recruitment and on-boarding.
ProsIt covers the whole personnel process. From job search, applicant selections, on boarding to employee management.
ConsNo real cons, but have put requests in for enhancements that with help manage employee documents and communication.
Deirdre R.
June 29, 2017

“I appreciate the details you're able to provide so it isn't just an anonymous resume”

OverallA few new employees
ProsThat we can see a picture, a cover letter if they have one, we can message them directly, overall it's great software.

By Workpop on June 30, 2017
Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear that you've had a great experience using Workpop!
June 29, 2017