Itemize Ratings

Overall

About Itemize

Transforming receipts into intelligent data Itemize is an Artificial Intelligence platform that extracts data from receipts, invoices, and other commerce documents. The engine delivers intelligence that automates expense management, enhances accounts payable workflows, and improves compliance functions. Learn more about Itemize

Paul B.
1-10 employees

“Itemize is pretty good”

OverallHad some customer support issues when they were transitioning me from the original version to the new one and they weren't as responsive initially. It got better and the people I did talk to to get my account fixed were friendly and helpful. App itself is pretty good though it does have the capability to freeze up on occasion when trying to save a receipt. Don't love the subscription model, but it is what it is. I wish that Itemize would do better at automatically categorizing charges that are processed through Square, PayPal, etc when I forward the email to them. They don't track it back to the vendor, but instead it gets listed as Square/PayPal/other payment processor. It's funny because I forward my Itemize invoice that comes via email, and Itemize doesn't even recognize that it is an Itemize bill. Anyways, I think there is room for improvement, but it mostly serves my purposes pretty well which is saving my receipts for my business and categorizing them.
ProsQuick, much better reading capability (OCR), pretty simple.
ConsRecognize the emailed payment processing better -- so we see the actual vendor and not "Square". Wish there was a little more reporting/summarizing capabilities.
Recommendations to other buyersPlease see my initial review for more info

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Thanks for the great review. Unfortunately with the automatic processing on digital receipts, we have to use the email address and logo from the original e-mail forwarded, this is something we hope to change in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com if you ever run into any issues!
Henry H.
Financial services professional
Financial Services, 10,001+ employees
October 26, 2016

“Set your Business straight for year in taxes”

OverallYour HELP HAS ARRIVED! Every year business owners scramble to put together year end summaries for taxes. Using the Itemize App. as a tool for preparing year end taxes is just like having a CPA year round. Itemize will record file every transaction from a credit card or checking account and file away in your personal account for year end taxes. As a Financial Professional client meetings, meals and entertainment, car mileage, and fuel oil are all dedications and I need all the help possible keeping this organized! Thank you Itemized! Hank Alaska
ProsOrganization of you business affairs
ConsNot having ability to access all credit cards makes, like Cabela's VISA, Sears Citibank
Recommendations to other buyersAdditional credit cards and Northern Skies Federal Credit Union

By Itemize on October 28, 2016
Thanks so much for the great review, we have noted the additional requested credit cards and check in about adding them! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com.
Sonu B.
Business Systems Analyst
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees

“Excellent financial tracker”

OverallLove the ease of use and functionality that this app offers. Keeps all of my information in one place and makes it quite easy for access when needed. Will recommend to all. Worth the money.
ProsEasy to use and access.
ConsCrashing at times.
Recommendations to other buyersMake it possible to capture panoramic pics of the receipts when they are too long. Also allow multiple images to be captured for the same line item.

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Thanks for the great review! We have recently released our most stable build to date so we hope that you do not experience any future crashing issues. We have noted your suggestions on the receipts and will add them in for future development. Please feel free to contact Support@itemize.com for any questions or suggestions you have in the future!
Arshard A.
Chief Accountant
Accounting, 11-50 employees
March 28, 2019

“The best finance manager”

OverallWhen trying to handle year end taxes Itemize can come in handy. every transaction is stored in your personal folder, which comes in handy use when generating reports. Also, you can store all your receipts hereafter, there is no fear of losing any or hoarding a 100s of papers anymore. This makes finance managing very easy.
ProsI need not save a bunch of receipts anymore for any unpredictable situations. I can just save it in the app, and if ever needed I can show use the pictures to show in stores and exchange my orders etc. Managing the expenses have become easier as I can enter the pictures easily into the expenses log.
ConsThe app sometimes crashes, which though is not a major drawback sometimes can be frustrating especially when you are in a hurry. And the categories are preset, sometimes we the users might prefer adding in their own categories.
March 28, 2019
C Lynn M.
IT Tech
March 8, 2018

“This app has saved me so much time!”

Pros1. Never have to look for a receipt again 2. Stores accept pictures of the receipts for returns 3. End of the year report for tax purposes - The is has saved me HOURS of year end time when doing my taxes
Cons1. Categories - wish I could just make my own and delete the other ones 2. Sometimes it's slow to connect to server so it takes a while to update my database. 3. Wish I could set up auto reports - where it would send them to my email monthly, yearly.
Ike P.
May 18, 2016

“How did i live without Itemize? ”

OverallI am using the Itemize App to capture any and all my expenses. i take a picture of the receipt and ...bingo it creates a record for me and translates the image into the data record in seconds. Amazing. sometimes i may enter the project that it is related to. for me it saves many hours of organizing my expenses. at the end of the month I print a detailed report for my CPA. and i am done. no limitation on the number of items i capture. i also log my mileage for tax/exp reporting. in addition credit card receipts are automatically added to the Itemize App. all of this for about $100 ANNUALLY. it saves me ten times in hours and mistakes and frustration.
Proseasy to instal, a pleasure to use, reliable, AI technology, responsive customer service. flexible for multiple levels and variations of reporting. no limitation on quantity and size for one flat fee. most advance features of it kind. Reporting function may be done also from the PC.
Consunlimited reports but reporting function initiation should be more uniformed.

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for future any suggestions or questions you may have!
May 18, 2016
Gregory M.
Finishing Process Engineer
Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2018

“A descent app.”

OverallGenerally, I never have time to fill out a form and/standard expenses report. This is the only stand alone app that effectively allows me to log, organize and generate reports in a short time.
ProsThe easy way to photo record my receipts. The ease of creating and emailing my reports
Cons1st, the application lacks in finding certain types of vendors. Not a lot of info in the provided lists to easily pic out the correct vendor. Especially with gas stations that have multiple locations in one community. 2nd, you don't allow for enough Tag entries. I'm a road sales guy and usually see more that 4 clients in one trip.
November 20, 2018
John C.
Evangelist
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
October 26, 2016

“Awesome program for those self employed”

OverallAs a traveling evangelist, I cannot keep files with me at all times. Itemize has helped my expense tracking majorly. I can take a photo of my receipt, categorize it and move on. And, come tax season I can quickly and easily run reports for my deductions. I highly recommend it for anyone who constantly finds themselves spending hours tracking paper copies of receipts and then spending countless hours at tax season calculating. The price you pay for it is way less than you'd pay an accountant and the savings in deductions make the program pay for itself.

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Thanks for the great review and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the Itemize product! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com if you ever run into any issues!
Lauren K.
Sales Manager
Education Management, Self-employed
November 17, 2016

“Easy to get organized”

OverallLove the ease of uploading receipts. Wish the interface for tagging was a little easier. I have multiple businesses. I haven't yet figured out how to categorize per business. I also haven't figured out yet how to create categories to track spending. That would be a cool addition! (Maybe that capability is already there and I just haven't found it yet.)
ProsIt is really simple and easy to upload receipts.
ConsI want more flexibility in usage. I would like to be able to designate receipts to more than one business. I would also like to utilize this app simply as a way to track spending in categories.
Recommendations to other buyersGreat app. Keep deepening and widening it! Go team go!!

By Itemize on December 12, 2016
Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and will send them to our development team! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!
November 17, 2016
Ryan G.
Entertainment, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2016

“Great for teams and business owners”

OverallI can't save a receipt to save my life and I keep getting scolded by my accountant. Even more difficult is getting the rest of my team to save theirs since they use company credit cards. With Itemize, it's easy for us to remember and actually save the receipts. I also love that my accountant can pull up everyone's in one place. Great product, we'll continue to use.
ProsEase of use, makes not saving receipts inexcusable.
ConsInitial setup required a scanned agreement, felt outdated for an app. I'm sure that's been resolved.

By Itemize on October 5, 2016
Great to hear you are pleased with your Itemize experience! If you ever have any problems, please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com and we will be happy to help you!
Lai P R.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“General Receipt Records”

OverallUse program solely for recording receipts at time & convenience of recording to expense categories is adequate for the needs. Anymore complicated than that have not explored.
ProsConvenient at time to quickly take copy of receipts log into expense category
ConsThe system shuts down often
Recommendations to other buyersNeeds to be more advance in picking up more categories off sales receipts

By Itemize on December 12, 2016
Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and would love additional input as to what you mean on "picking up categories off sales receipts" as our system should be identifying categories of all known merchants in our system. Please contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with additional information!
Robyn P.

“Stop fiddling”

OverallI think the software has real potential. It's lighter than the others and has all the right ingredients. I feel that the user experience could be less 'windows' and more 'mac' like. The drop down boxes are clunky and one step too many. Why do they have to be hidden when they need engaging with ? The app should be reliable and not as far away from the computer as it is and I think that the changes you make behind the scenes should be made public rather than just doing them. I don't understand why it took so long to get the save tags function working again when we rely on this thing working and no one kept us informed. I like itemize very much and I want it to succeed but that tag issue was nearerly the end !
ProsEase of use
ConsUser interface could be so much slicker
Recommendations to other buyersSupport should keep the paying customers informed of repairs and updates and future 'improvements'

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Sorry to hear about the issue with the tagging and we are happy to tell you that tags are working now! Thanks for the review and as always feel free to reach out to Support@itemize.com if you have any questions or suggestions!
Brent B.
Regional Sales Manager
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2016

“Very easy to use and inexpensive!”

OverallFor the most part, Itemize is exactly what I need and also my company. We are pretty small right now and the expense reports that I generate from Itemize look neat and very professional. I would like to see a larger camera area because I always have to use widescreen function all the time to make sure I capture the entire image but it's definitely not a deal killer. I'd definitely recommend Itemize for your expense reporting. I've used other products that cost more in the past and you don't get what you pay for like you do with Itemize!
Pros1. Ease of use 2. Cost to features ratio 3. Professional looking 4. I like the fact it pulls receipts from my email and automatically inserts them. 5. Can complete my entire expense report on my I phone
Cons1. Would like to learn more about the camera feature. I've had to retake receipt photos because it didn't capture the whole image like it seemed.
Recommendations to other buyersNot really. It's a great tool and my company has standardized on it now because I downloaded the app and began sending in my expense reports with it. They love it too!

Christopher S.
Vice President
Construction, 11-50 employees
November 2, 2016

“Great way to save time and money”

OverallWe utilize itemize for our construction receipts and it has worked great to save time from getting the information easily from the field to the office. This was well worth the investment.
ProsThe easy user interface that accurately codes all of our receipts and POs.
ConsWe really wish that the software could export information directly into Quick books Contractor version.

By Itemize on December 12, 2016
Thanks for the great review! We will look at the Quickbooks Contractor version and see how we can better integrate with that software. Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!
Herbert B.
Retired Chief Information Officer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Been longing for you!”

OverallGreat tool! Had a few kinks in the beginning with totaling, but they were resolved. I would love to be able to add check deposits. I use it to keep track of expenses as well as deposits. It is my ACCOUNTING software. I see so much potential with this tool. Would be nice to add manual expenses as well. Perhaps that's available in an upgrade Version. I don't know. Anyway, I love it. It is much, much better than manual entries all the time. And pretty accurate. I''m impressed!
ProsIt's pretty accurate and easy to use.
ConsCan't capture check or money order deposits. Have to manually manipulate entry to appear as a deposit. My deposits are not factored into the totals.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen selecting date range, it would be nice to have a back arrow by Year, not just Month at a time. Also, perhaps it could default to the oldest receipt date as Start Date.

By Itemize on October 28, 2016
Thanks so much for the great review! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com.
Edward W.
Sales representive
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2016

“I enjoy the use of this app”

OverallI have used it for over a year there are things i like and things are a little chunky that could work better like reading the tip on the reciept If its clearly written in the right place.i do love i just take a picture and its there that part id great i would like a month review that i did bot havd to retrieve if it was email you print out keep the months then uou have the whole year. Instead of all the filters.
ProsPicture ability
ConsNeed less filters and more main stream Monthly account sent to email
Recommendations to other buyersReally a monthly account that is emailed to you

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Thanks for the great review! We are actually rolling out a monthly report mailing e-mail starting early November, keep an eye on your inbox! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for future any suggestions or questions you may have!
David L.
Sales
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees
November 27, 2018

“Itemize ”

OverallWith a full year experience overal it's pretty good way to keep track of receipts and spending. In the end for taxes you will need to roll up the sleeves a bit and dig through the overal spending info.
ProsI liked the ease of tracking my spending receipts. This helped with tax time and speeding up my return process. I liked the fact it saves the receipts so I didn't need to.
ConsIt didn't break it out in a spread form that was easy to read and is costly.
November 27, 2018
Cara D.
Property owner
March 15, 2018

“I am a basic user needing a place to store receipts and create reports for tax purposes.”

ProsThe app is easy to use and I can put my receipt in as soon as I make a purchase for quick categorizing, Reports were simple once I figured out what I needed
ConsSometimes the app loses connectivity and I have to take a picture of the receipt again, screen for custom reporting is not that simple for a basic user, but I am a programmer so the wizard wasn't that difficult for me, however some people may not find it that easy
March 15, 2018
Lee F.
October 26, 2016

“Itemize does a good job of capturing all of the data ”

OverallI've been using sone sort of scanner for years to keep track of my exspenses. None have really worked very well. I spent a lot of time typing in info that wasn't captured. Itemize works most of the time. Taxes are going to be a breeze this year.
ProsIt captures data reliably. I like being able to use my iPhone to scan on the spot.
ConsIt's expensive.
Recommendations to other buyersTry it, you'lllike it.

Bill M.
Casting director
October 26, 2016

“Keeps my bookkeeper happy ! ”

OverallFantastic tool very resourceful so many categories to choose from and you can even customize categories based upon your business needs I work in the motion picture industry and this is absolutely the best tool I've had for on the road bookkeeping ever
ProsHaving it in my pocket on an app is the best way to take a picture of a receipt and throw it away
ConsIt takes a little longer than I expected to actually load pictures of the receipts
Recommendations to other buyersHaving it in my pocket on an app is the best way to take a picture of a receipt and throw it away

Kevin O.
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

“This is just awesome. ”

OverallI use this all the time on the go. It totally revolutionized my expenses and my client billing back for reimbursables..!
ProsIt's just so easy to navigate.

Joshua W.
Independent Claims Adjuster
Insurance, 10,001+ employees
November 2, 2016

“Love it, great app and value”

OverallWorks great my only recommendation is snap your receipt asap. Don't let them pile up. I've found if you let the receipt get worn it is hard to read.
ProsGood recognition

By Itemize on December 12, 2016
Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!
Dean M.
IT Director
Construction, Unspecified

“Good program”

OverallWe've been using this app for a while and upgraded to the full version. It's been a mostly solid app that is flexible. Tech support is good. It's helped us keep better track of spending.
ProsEasy to use and flexible.
ConsGet A bit buggy sometimes and doesn't always recognized vendors.

May 3, 2016

“Great app for personal & business receipt organization and expense management”

OverallThis is a great app for anyone needing anything from simple organization of expenses and budgeting up to team expense reimbursement and reporting. You can use the iOS/Android app or their website. A number of new features have been added over the past few months, including integrations with accounting tools, and I have not yet tried everything. And nothing beats their turnaround on processing paper receipts. I get mine back, fully processed, about 15 seconds after I snap a picture in the app!
ProsNear real-time digitizing of paper receipts snapped in the app -- instant gratification (& feedback). Great reports, with filters to allow specific selections/filters. Expense reports that show clean images along with tabular data layout. Reasonable cost. Fast.

May 3, 2016
courtney R.
Personal assistant
Human Resources, Self-employed
November 26, 2018

“Easy and straight forward”

OverallI like it enough to keep using it, but if a comparable company were to pop up with excellent customer service, I'd switch in a heart beat.
ProsI love how easy it is to take pictures of the receipts and have all the information pre-populate.
ConsIt is challenging to remove tags and categories after they have been added. The computer version is not easy to use. I had some challenges several months ago and could not reach a customer support agent. I also use this program for a few clients and it's not easy to log out/log in if you get the wrong information. For example, if I enter an incorrect email address the system will repeatedly ask me to sign up again. The repeated pop ups make it very challenging to enter a new email address.
Christopher T.
College and Career Counselor
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“Itemize Tank”

OverallPretty well thought out. Few bugs regarding interface but not terrible. Mostly in the way it works with Excel or Google Sheets.
ProsTracking of expenses helps a lot.
ConsInterface between programs.
Recommendations to other buyersKeep making this better without adding to much more of cost.

MARK F.
FINANCE DIRECTOR
Automotive, 11-50 employees
October 26, 2016

“GREAT TOTAL BUSINESS RECEIPTS ”

OverallSo far , this program works great, with easy functionality. I keep track of business expenses and know what I am spending. Thank you Itemize
ProsEASY TO USE AND KEEPING TRACK OF ITEMS IN CASE OF IRS AUDITS
Conshow TO RECEIVE EMAILS WITH COPIES OF RECEIPTS
Recommendations to other buyersNO

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for any problems or suggestions you may have!
Mario R.
controller
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees
October 11, 2016

“Excellent Application to Use”

OverallWhen I did not have itemize, i would spend countless hours reconciling receipts, scanning them, etc. Now it is as easy as 1-2-3. I recommend this application to any accounts payable department.
ProsThe ability to classify expenses, keep track of them by credit card user, credit card company, and departmental use.
ConsI would like to be able to import all of the receipts individually to Quick Books

Scott P.
Principle
November 16, 2018

“Best Expense Tracker I have found”

OverallThis has really helped me out tremendously keeping receipts straight / assigned to the correct job and printing professional looking expense reports.
ProsThe best thing is the camera capture and OCR, you take a photo, it automatically loads into the app and starts to extract the data. I would say that 8.5-9 times of 10 the data extraction is prefect, yes every once in a while you need to clarify some data points, but I think that's to be expected with these type of application.
ConsLogging into the website.. Sometimes its easier to work on the full website to modify / print large reports, but the login portal isn't the easiest to find.
Armin M.
Marketer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“I love the Itemize App”

OverallOverall, made my life much easier and would recommend to anyone who wants to personally use it.
ProsI use Itemize personally and it has made my life much easier.
ConsWhat I like the least is that sometimes the app is lagging, at least on my phone but I understand this can be normal with any app.
October 10, 2018
Johnny M.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Awesome app!!!”

OverallI wasn't to sure at first with so many apps out there now but for a guy who works from morning to night as a Entrepreneur and has a 1 year old with me all day talk about an easy way to track everything. Great job guys !!! Thank you , John mcnerney Owner and CEO of RuthlessCowboys.com
ProsEasy pics and keeps track of your receipts
ConsSlow to add pics of receipts
Recommendations to other buyersMake it as easy and quick to upload and track each month like the app mile IQ doesz

Chris W.
Sales Representative
Construction, 201-500 employees

“Expense Itemizer”

OverallSo far itemize has been a great tool for keeping a record of my tax write off expenses. After every expense I snap a photo, adjust price for tips if appropriate, save and whoala!!! I can go back and add notes if needed or simply review.
ProsHow quickly you can access, snap a photo, save and go!
ConsSometimes it doesn't gather the printed price and I need to manually input it.

Rafael M.
Electrician
Construction, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“ Very happy with this app ”

Overall I run an electrical business, so I have a lot of expenses throughout the year and itemize Able to keep track of everything. My tax guy loves it.
Pros The fact that I don't have to save receipts anymore the app does everything for me
Cons Everything is working good for me at this point
Thanh P.
Software engineer
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees

“Pretty good”

OverallIt's good and a conversation starter. I look forward to saving time on my taxes this year. Occasionally, I need to reinstall it and sometimes receipts do not get translated properly and the image isn't scanned. E.g. I lost signal. Would be a better feature to save the image as an option to cross check or fails.
ProsScan receipts
ConsNot always teliable
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure it uploads the receipt. May take some time.

STEPHEN F.
General Manager
Construction, Unspecified

“Itemize APP review”

OverallFound this app and thought it would assist me in organizing my daily expenses. For the most part, it fulfills by needs. Biggest problem for me is printing out reports - so far have had no luck with this aspect. Will continue using until end of year and if it assists my tax preparations, then I will continue to use into 2017.
ProsEase of use and convenience of having it on my phone
ConsDifficult to filter expenses and print reports

By Itemize on October 26, 2016
Thanks for the review! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for help with your reports!
Nate K.
Business Owner
October 13, 2016

“Awesome and Must Have!”

OverallCan't live without this app. Great for my business! I use this for all of my expenses. Recommend for everyone.
ProsEverything
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersCategorize options should be available on app.

By Itemize on October 13, 2016
October 13, 2016
Fayez K.
Financial Services, Unspecified

“Use it every day”

OverallI use this app every day. Business receipts. Personal. Dinner. The search of restaurant and gas stations. Sometimes crashes and lags but I use this app every day
ProsEasy to use. Organize your receipts and always be able to go back and see image of that receipt
ConsSometimes crashes

By Itemize on December 12, 2016
Thanks for the great review! I have noted your crashed and will send them to our development team! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!
Michelle C.
Developer
Broadcast Media, Self-employed
October 27, 2016

“Itemize is a great app”

OverallIt is making my business tracking so much simpler. I love that i reads all of the receipts i have sent by email and that taking photos of items converts so easily.

October 27, 2016
Ellen E.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2016

“I can manage my receipts immediately”

OverallInstead of gathering my receipts from a business trip and taking the time when I arrive back to the office, I am able to click and save receipts as I get them. It is a great time management device for me.
ProsConvenience
ConsIt took me a while to figure out everything I can do with it and I am still learning.
Recommendations to other buyersNone

Paddy J.
Partner
Education Management, 1-10 employees
November 18, 2018

“Best expense management app around”

OverallIt does exactly what it needs to, it keeps track of my expenses in a simple manner that also allows me to easily make reports end of the month to ensure I bill clients and keep my administration in check. Love it!
ProsThe app is so easy to use, and interfaces easily with excel to easily create reports I need.
ConsThe app could use some small adjustments to make it a little more attractive.
November 18, 2018
Joyce F.
Retail, Self-employed
October 10, 2016

“Great to keep track of your expenses”

OverallThis is great to keep track of my expenses especially when I am traveling.. If I phototherapy my receipts as I get them then even if I lose them I still have them on Itemize.. Love it..
ProsIf I lose my paper receipt I still have it in Itemize..
ConsI can't think of any right now..
Recommendations to other buyersTake pictures right away in case you lose the paper ones..

October 10, 2016
Corey l.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, Unspecified
October 5, 2016

“Solid app...I recommend it ”

OverallI've been using it for a few years now. Solid product and easy to use on the go. It'll keep get track of your records with just a snapshot.
ProsThe ease of use. Being able to take a snapshot and have it captured is best because the more time I can save the better
ConsI don't have any problems with this app.

Chris C.
Administrative Support
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees
November 22, 2018

“Itemize review”

OverallOur accounting department has used this product extensively to save us time as we go through invoices. We no longer need to have an associate enter every invoice we have. We are able to significantly cut our time on this task.
ProsThis software helps parse data from receipts, invoices, and the like, and I love that there is a software that can do all of this automatically for me.
ConsThe API has caused some issues for our company, but we have been able to get great help from customer service, and our IT personnel have been able to quickly implement their assistance.
November 22, 2018
Alan M.
Owner/Operator
Consumer Services, Self-employed
November 21, 2018

“Perfect small business app accessory!”

OverallAll my receipts in one effective cloud space with seamless reports functionality!
ProsEasy to use and has all the functionality I need'
ConsThe inability to select default expense categories
November 21, 2018
Andrew W.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“Quick and Easy”

OverallNo more paper. I click photo my invoices and receipts, wait a few seconds, then mostly all the info is there. Usually all that's needed is a description of what the receipt or invoice was for.
ProsEase of use
ConsI can only take a photo of 1 page of and invoice or receipt.

Michael K.
Director, Legal Services
Legal Services, 1001-5000 employees
October 26, 2016

“Best expense app I've ever used!”

OverallItemize is simply the best expense app I've ever used. Not only are the interface and auto-recognition capabilities top notch, but their support team went above and beyond to help me regain access to my information after an unexpected work change. Needless to say, I highly reccommend their product!

Phillip C.
Retired
Architecture & Planning, 1001-5000 employees

“My most useful apps”

OverallThis app makes budgeting and record keeping so easy i just snap a picture of my receipts and it does all of the work and allows me to get rid of mountains of receipts Itemize saves time, space and work one snap all done
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersNothing i can think of

Angie U.
Brand Rep
Construction, 51-200 employees

“Itemize review”

OverallOkay other than it's not working right now.
ProsIt's convenient for use on the road & easy to categorize.
ConsThe category titles do not all fit in the
Mathy W.
Flying Giraffe Travel, Oasis/Palm Coast Travel, a member of Signature Travel Network
March 8, 2018

“Getting me organized with ease.”

ProsThe ease of use is wonderful and it has enough options for me to keep track of business, personal and charity spending.
Robert C.
Councilman
Government Administration, 201-500 employees

“Controlling expenses”

OverallVery key tool. I have normal family needs, plus those of an elected City Councilman. Lots of options you can customize easily for your circumstances
ProsFlexibility
ConsLearning options
Recommendations to other buyersUse it

By Itemize on December 12, 2016
Thanks for the great review! We are launching Webinars very soon to help with customer knowledge on the Itemize platform! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!