Maxemail Ratings

Overall

About Maxemail

Maxemail's main purpose is to provide a quick, effective and innovative solution to the modern marketers needs. We believe that good email marketers should engage with their subscribers via automated, relevant and highly targeted email campaigns. Advanced email marketing should be simple to setup, straightforward to monitor and easy to edit. Learn more about Maxemail

Simon B.
Head of Email Marketing
Media Production, 51-200 employees
July 9, 2019

“Maxemail Platform”

OverallDisclaimer: I used to work for Maxemail so I know the platyform inside out. That being said, the fact that I have taken Maxemail to my new role, and have continued to use it for many years, is a pretty good endorsment.
ProsMaxemail has a very simply and customisable interface. It's easy to set up your environment to suit your own needs. It feels like you're using a desktop application rather than a web page, there's no "click & wait" like you have with other ESPs. Maxemail has so many technical advantages over other systems so you can create really customized campaigns. Not only can you customise the content for each user, you can specify when different individuals should receive various emails. This allows us to create complex strategies for each individual on our database.
ConsWhilst there are some amazing features, it's not the most intuitive platform so it's best to get some support when setting up more complex campaigns.
July 9, 2019
Louise L.
Email Marketing Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
March 17, 2017

“Great platform and amazing support ”

OverallI have been using Maxemail now for about 5 years. The interface has changed over the years and I like that it is continuously being updated and improved with the user in mind. I am used to it so I find it easy to use, although some parts did take some getting used to (like any software!) It is a highly powerful tool and has enabled us to create some complex email campaigns that were not possible with other email platforms. The representatives who we deal with on a weekly basis are a pleasure to work with, very knowledgeable and always very helpful. We always receive a fast response to support tickets too and any we value the fact that any feedback is listened to. Thank you!
ProsEasy to use on day to day campaigns, good reporting tools, fantastic support from the team
ConsCan be a bit complex setting up email workflows and automated campaigns
March 17, 2017
Gemma B.
Senior CRM Executive
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees
March 1, 2017

“Excellent value and fantastic support”

OverallBoth the Maxemail platform and the Emailcenter team maybe small in comparison to other enterprises; but they pack a lot of power, expertise and enthusiasm for their field into that package. As a CRM team with a tight budget and big ambitions, the Maxemail team have worked closely with us to achieve projects that have been in the pipeline for years prior to our ESP migration. The impact, value and flexibility that Maxemail provides has been acknowledged throughout the business. As the primary client contact with Maxemail I especially value the straightforwardness of their account and support team. When working in a fast paced environment, it's reassuring to have their quick response times and willingness to jump on a call to help out. Maxemail is a refreshing alternative to the industry norms within the ESP sector.
Adrian I.
March 1, 2017

“Maxemail from Emailcenter ”

OverallMaxemail offers all the functionality we need for our campaigns but is simple and logical to use, a real plus for new users of the system. I have to admit I have struggled in the past when first using some email platforms but I quickly got up to speed using Maxemail and whenever I encountered any problem, the support team were quick to advise and resolve any issues (they care about the customer and explain issues in plain, clear language, unlike other support teams/services where you are made to feel you are just a case number) . More importantly they gave me the tools and skills to act independently with confidence thereafter. The styles/components structure within Maxemail gives you the flexibility to create/build new emails quickly and efficiently, whilst setting up triggered and automated campaigns is straightforward. The testing components are comprehensive and, as with all aspects of Maxemail, simple to apply. I can't recommend Emailcenter highly enough - they are an excellent company who work hard to understand our needs and collaborate with us in true partnership to improve our efficiency and RoI. They are always there when we need them.
Kim S.
Sales & Customer Service Coordinator
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2018

“Increased our productivity and marketing”

ProsThe advanced segmentation has been a game changer in allowing us to increase the relevancy and automate the communication we offer to both existing and prospective customers. The flexibility with the Email Builder in particular has enabled us to increase our brand identity and saved us a huge amount of time we would previously spend trying to edit the design and manually resize images. Overall Maxemail has enabled us to work much more efficiently as a team.
ConsThe ability to visualise our more complex user journeys would be an excellent improvement.
October 16, 2018
Jessica H.
Leisure Services Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees
February 14, 2017

“Nothing has been too much trouble! ”

OverallUsing Maxemail has made our e-marketing significantly more consistent and professional. Once set up, it is easy to maintain and promises to be of huge benefit to our organisation, making process more streamlined and saving many hours of manual data entry. We have worked with Amy, who has been very helpful throughout our project, solving problems and providing great customer service - thank you!
ProsAdaptable, easy drag and drop functionality
ConsCan be a bit complex to get your head around at first if you are not used to using emarketing software.
February 14, 2017
Alexandria W.
February 10, 2017

“The easiest system I have used!”

OverallSince using Maxemail we have noticed a huge difference in the quality of HTML's we send out, the simple drop and drag process speeds up the amount of time it takes to put together a mailer. The reporting is also a strong feature of the system, providing you with clear concise figures that can be used to understand the success rate of every campaign in detail. We would highly recommend this system to other users who are looking to upgrade from their current provider, the support you receive is excellent.
February 10, 2017
Mark S.
November 15, 2016

“Absolutely first class”

OverallWhat can I say... I have used many email platforms, but Maxemail is by far the best platform that we have used. Clean and simple interface and full of features. Also very well documented, and if you cant find the help you can use the support centre which is excellent - absolutely first-class support, all of my questions (even silly ones)/issues are answered within the hr and less. Full credit deserved to all of you, and keep up the good work.
November 15, 2016
Caroline E.
Chief Marketing Officer
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
July 21, 2017

“The promises given were delivered and then some!”

OverallA professional, easy-to-use template which I feel confident using. I also feel confident that I can always contact the Maxemail team if I need help and they will be there for me!
ProsEasy to use, easy to adapt. Perfect partner for a small company with virtually no time/budget to spend on e-marketing! The Maxemail staff were ALL really service minded and able to 'translate' my wishes into a professional looking template. The fact that you answer the phone within a few rings is an absolute bonus. There were no nasty extra cost surprises: The price I was first quoted (which was extremely competitive) ended up being the price I paid - THAT doens't happen very often!!!
ConsI have not found anything that disappoints so far. For once I actually feel confident designing my enewsletters!
July 21, 2017
Joe W.
March 28, 2017

“Maxemail - excellent, progressive platform”

OverallMaxemail is a great platform that has been consistently evolving throughout our use of it. Customer support from the Emailcenter team is top class and the email builder capabilities within the tool are as good as any I've personally used. The ability to use advanced functionality means that you can execute campaigns in the way you desire.
March 28, 2017
Maria V.
November 1, 2016

“Christian is a star!”

OverallWe use Maxemail and we're happy with the service provided. Manager we deal with, Christian Williams, has been a real star! Always helpful and ready to find appropriate solutions when needed! We were very happy with the service and Christian always offered a great support!
November 1, 2016
Claire F.
March 1, 2017

“Great system and support”

OverallI have been working with the support staff at Maxemail for the past six months and have found her help and support fantastic. She is always at the other end of the phone and more than happy to help. Thanks.
Sharon C.
February 9, 2017

“Good product, great support.”

OverallExcellent training when first purchased the software. It is easy to use once you have got used to the interface. Support is on hand whenever you need it. Would recommend.
February 9, 2017