Compliance 360 Ratings

Overall

About Compliance 360

Compliance 360 is a comprehensive solution that streamlines the GRC process across the enterprise. Compliance 360 is designed to make compliance, incident, audit and risk management easier, less costly, and much more manageable even for organizations in highly regulated industries. Learn more about Compliance 360

JeRon T.
Proposal Associate
Insurance, 5001-10,000 employees
November 30, 2018

“Only Used For Assessments”

ProsI've never had any real system issues. It's pretty useful for company-wide trainings.
ConsThe site can be a little confusing to navigate around. Luckily, I only need it for assessments and when I click on the link to the assessment, I can go to a page where I have to do minimal navigating.
November 30, 2018
Compliance O.
March 24, 2016

“Saved our GRC program”

OverallNew to my role, I didn't know how to wrap my hands around the different regulatory changes to determine which affected my company and identify the next steps...that is, until Compliance 360 who automated critical steps and helped me hold people accountable. Right now I use them for policy management, regulatory management (Compliance Workspace). It was initially tough to get ramped up, but we are in a very good place now.
March 24, 2016
Insurance, 1001-5000 employees
August 28, 2018

“Overall easy way to stay in compliance”

ProsCompliance 360 is an easy way to make sure employees are aware of current policies/procedures they need to review and acknowledge their understanding of.
ConsThe appearance and functionality could use some improvement. The policy/procedure hyperlink is difficult to see at times
August 28, 2018
C T.
April 7, 2016

“Great product, great staff!”

OverallI've been with Compliance 360 for many years. They have a great customizable product - I like to tell my users that there isn't anything we can't do in Compliance 360! The staff is always available to assist and if something isn't just quite right, they will go out of their way to meet and discuss and come up with something that works for everyone. Great product, great staff!
April 7, 2016
Danielle F.
November 10, 2016

“Contract Management”

OverallWe only use C360 for Third Party Risk Management - Contracting as we share the license with another organization that utilizes the other features. While developing our program our contact person was very knowledgeable and helpful.
November 10, 2016
Kegan T.
RACs Coordinator
April 5, 2016

“Very User Friendly”

OverallAny time I have a questions about how to do something I am not use to doing, contacting Customer Services is pleasure doing instead of hesitating about doing it.
April 5, 2016
Rick C.
February 1, 2017

“Have Used in Past”

OverallUsed this in the past and was happy with it. Functionality was adequate, relatively easy to navigate around.
February 1, 2017
Insurance, 501-1000 employees
July 23, 2019

“If there's new updates that need to be made, Compliance 360 is a good way to track that”

ProsIf there's new statues and regulations that need to be updated in our system, Compliance 360 allows a ticket to be submitted to address that. It gives accountability to the tasks.
ConsIt's not the easiest to navigate around.
July 23, 2019
Amy T.
Compliance Officer
April 15, 2016

“Arkansas Healthcare”

OverallThe Compliance Workspace/Assessments is very difficult to work with and needs improvement.
April 15, 2016