Optimization Ratings

Overall

About Optimization

Aquicores solution offers the tools that teams need to monitor their buildings utilities in real time, compare important metrics against other buildings and previous years, reduce operational costs, and send simple, accurate bills to tenants. Learn more about Optimization

Thomas G.
Senior Operations Manager
August 6, 2015

“Easy to use, very intuitive.”

OverallI like the way that the Aquicore team will listen to suggestions regarding usability, and try to incorporate them into their product. This team approach has helped us to get a sort of customized product that I am extremely happy with. We can now use the tool to save dollars each month in electricity costs, and see our adjustment results in real time. The trending, scheduling and weather features are also excellent diagnostic tools. This product is constantly evolving for the better. All of their people are committed to customer satisfaction, excellent to work with and are very responsive.
August 6, 2015
Pat F.
Principal
August 4, 2015

“Great software to identify low hanging fruit”

OverallI love using Aquicore because it gives me a quick analysis and I am able to identify simple solutions to ways to reduce energy consumption. It gives me the monitoring capabilities so I can then move forward with control capabilities on the most important items. The customer service is second to none, they really care about the customer experience.
Ian R.
Chief Engineer

“Aquicore experience”

OverallThis is another tool I wish I had years ago! When you've been thru the process of buying then auditing a commercial property. The last thing you need to worry about is are you billing the tenants the correct amount. It is a great tool to be able to immediately track all energy savings you are doing during the year to highlight value added projects.
David L.
Energy Manager

“Aquicore Rates High”

OverallThe Aquicore product and team has met our every need. The dashboard program is user friendly and integrates well with our metering in the field. The automated reports make information gathering easy. The customer support has been top notch, and I would highly recommend their services to my fellow energy managers.
Michael C.
Chief Engineer
August 4, 2015

“Very user friendly. I love it. I have ”

OverallI have found the software to be very useful in our quest to better understand our energy use, peak demand and to use this information to curtail our demand and kWh use. At 1050 17th St. We have saved over 400,000 kWh this year.
Jim L.
Vp of engineering
August 4, 2015

“I have found the software is very easy use and understand.”

OverallI really don't have any cons , it's very user friendly.