eFlyerMaker Ratings

Overall

About eFlyerMaker

- Design Beautiful Emails, Manage your subscribers list and create highly targeted content. - Reach your subscriber's inbox every time with one of the most secure and powerful email marketing platform in the industry. - Track your campaign performance in real time with our comprehensive set of reports and dashboards. - Be one step ahead of your subscribers and anticipate their needs with eFlyerMaker's unique predictive analytics functionality. Learn more about eFlyerMaker

Adam Z.
Graphic Designer
Design, 5001-10,000 employees
August 21, 2018

“Quality product with excellent support”

OverallEffective system. Powerful layout tools. Helpful staff. Room for improvement, but always improving.
ProsThe timely and friendly responsiveness of their support team is excellent. Even if there are limitations to how the system processes your layout/design, they will help you fix it until they update their own system. Updates happen a few times a year and the system becomes better and better.
ConsDealing with all the moving parts, dynamic data, etc it could be a little more straightforward. There's room for improvement in the UI paradigm here. The menus can be confusing at first, but I believe they can easily remedy that if they invest the time. The layout tools can sometimes be finicky, but are quite powerful, especially considering this is all web based.
Marc-André B.
Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Industrial Automation, 51-200 employees
June 7, 2019

“Easy to use software, beautiful templates are available.”

OverallAmazing experience, easy to use and foolproof for the legal basis of communication with the new anti-spam legislation.
ProsEasy to use, drag and drop feature, templates are available but you can start from scratch if you are more experienced with these kinds of software. Possible to create amazing layouts in no time, also most of them are responsive, which is great for mobile and tablet users.
ConsSometimes if you want to edit the source code (HTML) and you clone an element the customized source code will not follow so you have to start again or copy/paste your code from a snippet tool.
Internet, 201-500 employees
August 21, 2018

“A competitive product for a competitive industry. ”

OverallEvery year it's harder and harder for me to not prefer Mailchimp or mass email tools built into other software (Intercom, Hubspot, Totango, yada yada). The standard for mass email content is so high in 2018, and the ability to hit that bar is more and more accessible every day. eFlyer is great, if you think it might help you then go for it, but the learning curve makes it hard to hop in for a newbie.
ProsEflyer Maker is a very flexible and dynamic tool. You can create segments, campaigns, create templates to share with you team, and I'm sure much much more. In the content heavy world that we live in, eFlyer Maker has all the tools that you with EVER need to get the job done and stay ahead of the curve.
ConsThe number one killer, steep learning curve. Be prepared with a solid understanding of HTML and CSS under your belt. And I mean real understanding, not just familiarity. I often find myself using templates from other websites and importing them into eFlyer just to do basic campaigns (which is a PRO that this is possible). I find it nearly impossible to build something pretty with just the internal tools. This causes managerial problems if you employee people with different amounts of design ability.
Ian B.
Graphic Designer
Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees

“COLORI review”

ProsExcellent technical support and the plateform is user-friendly
ConsIt's hard to access our personal templates
Zella S.
Administrative Assistant
Retail, 51-200 employees

“Tenant Communications”

OverallWe have eliminated the need to use "paper" when delivering messages to our tenants - saves time, saves on printing costs, saves trees and especially labour that can be used elsewhere instead of printing memos and hand delivering to tenants.
ProsThe ease in sending communications out to all our tenants instantly or scheduled for future delivery.
ConsUnfortunately symbols, characters and punctuations are not permitted in subject line.
James T.
Partner and Principal

“Seems easy enough”

OverallExcellent. I have recommended it to several collegues and clients.
ProsWas easy to do layout and has some cool analytics features that were easy to access and understand. Seems very strong for creating visually attractive e-mails such as flyers and allows professional results with no technical skills.
ConsI had a small glitch importing some e-mails but it was easily handled and never reoccured.
Mathieu B.
Vice-Président Technologie Innovation
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2018

“Nice product with nice feature”

OverallMy experience with eFlyerMaker is very good. We use there service for 3 years now and I can't complain.
ProsSimple to use Scallable Multi List manager Multi User
ConsThe product is evolving over time and for now it miss some key feature.
Construction, 51-200 employees
December 18, 2018

“Easy content for online business”

OverallEasy use and great content
ProsE flyer maker is easy access for we digital marketer to create easy flyer online and send mails online instead of stressing with logistic company or post office
ConsNeed to be updated every 3 years, the software is user friendly and easy to create online logo for customers
December 18, 2018
Mohit G.
Managing Director
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
March 29, 2019

“Truly an awe inspiring digital product, much to my rescue.”

OverallIt was an immense pleasure for me to use this software and would recommend this to all netizens.
ProsIt was Truly an awe inspiring digital product, much to my rescue for my day to day usage of online digital product creation.
ConsFew more extra features could be added to make life even easier.
March 29, 2019
March 15, 2019

“Good product”

ProsGood email marketing tool that supports Services like the Signup form, Bounce Management, Tracking links and unsubscribe process remain active.
ConsThe dashboard looks like outdated old, you must improve the UI of the Dashboard.
March 15, 2019
Research, 51-200 employees
December 4, 2018

“Review from a research company”

OverallWe are very happy with eFlyerMaker and the amount of time it saves just because of how easy it is to pull a report. In the past it took so long to pull a report and it only told us if the email was received or undelivered.
ProsI LOVE that we can now pull a simple report and see who received our emails, who opened the email and how many times they have opened the email. I also like how easy it is to design and layout the look of the emails. If we need a different email we just duplicate the "master" email and make the necessary changes .
ConsI don't like that we now have to have all the emails come from one person. We can no longer code in the CSR names. I know we can include all the Customer Service Reps in the CSV file and then split the CSV file in multiplt files, but that is a lot of extra work and would take hours to finish.
Kshitij T.
Software Developer
Information Services, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Tremendously Awesome”

OverallI like there drag and drop emailer and there support team helps on every steps.
ProsTrustworthy application for Email Marketing, Now-a-days there are many application which provides false statement. But with eFlyerMaker it is not like that they will provide a full support for every customer even they worth their trial customers alot. I know the pricing may feel expensive but your emails will reach towards the Inbox and by that means it will be converted to Customers.
ConsDashboard may feel outdated should recreate the same as it is very much powerful tool everyone can get benefit from the software.
November 27, 2018
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
March 26, 2019

“Awesome tool”

ProsUsing eflymaker you can create multiple templates by drag and drop and you can also copy the template and make necessary changes. Other thing which like the most is that they provide detail insights like who opened email , how many time did they opened etc Last thing which I love is theme and plugins
Conscan add more integrations and then it would be perfect solution
March 26, 2019
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2018

“eFlyerMaker best price you can buy”

OverallI use it.it is a great product.you can make flyer any occasion you need.anyone can use it.no need coding knowledge.
Proseasy to use this software.most likly everyone can use.
Consbest software i ever use.easy to creat flyer.

“Superb”

ProsSoftware have unique template, theme's and plugins. And it is easy to use.
ConsThe software is very user friendly and easy to use in laptop and mobile.
Vijay K.
June 30, 2019

“Marketing Platform”

OverallGreat experience.
ProsEmail Marketing is crucial now a days and for every Business end email promotion should be done to engage eflyermaker. Loves drag and drop email builder which help designer to create a beautiful email newsletters. Delivery is awesome as it is sending 99.99% towards inbox. Support is good because the onboarding is the best and you will required less support but they will help to fix.
ConsPricing should be reduce. and eFlyer maker Website design should be improved.
June 30, 2019
Rodrigo Iván C.
Director General
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 7, 2018

“Amazing App For Non-Designers”

OverallI created flyers for a client I'm advertising for, it took me some time to figure it out but the result was great
ProsEasy to use, reliable when you need a flyer done and you do not have skills on Photoshop or designer software.
ConsLimited in terms of functions and integrations. A few more integrations will make this app amazing.
Angel P.
Content Creator
Civic & Social Organization, 201-500 employees
August 21, 2018

“A Game Changer That Exceeded Our Expectations”

ProsIt's really helped us in our campaigns. The ease of use and all of the options helped us to come up with even more ideas that were going to work for us! It really helped us to express our vision.
ConsI wish we had gotten it sooner than what we did. We spent too much time with others that weren't meeting our needs.
Laure P.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Retail, 5001-10,000 employees

“GReat tool!”

OverallThe team at Intema is also very resourful. They were always there to help. I had issues with legal and they helped me figure out the right way to ask for Opt-in.
ProsIt's very easy to use. The options are great (emoji, .gif gabarit builder). I have trained my colleagues who are not specialized in digital marketing and they found it easy to use.
ConsWhat I don't like is the fact that I pay for a database of 25k but I can only send to 14k because of the double opt-in of invalid emails. I believe it would be more efficient to be billed for the real users.
Ganesh P.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 23, 2018

“Nice App for Email Marketing”

ProsEmail marketing made easy with eflyermaker. Simple to use drag and drop email template builder. I love it.
ConsLittle bit support is lack as we need to email and wait for revert as we need instant solution, so request eflyermaker to add a live chat support.

By Intema Solutions on September 24, 2018
Thanks for your review. Support is not included with the free account however you can subscribe to our lowest cost of $8.98/month and get full support via email or phone. Plus you get access to all features. Also, noted that a live chat box would be appreciated. Thanks
September 23, 2018
Shashank C.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2018

“eFlyerMaker- E-way To Communicate with Your Customers ”

OverallI generated a good number of quality leads.
ProsI like it's User Interface. It's very easy to operate.
ConsI didn't find it's delivery up to my expectations.
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
August 21, 2018

“Best Digital Flyer Maker”

ProsI like the variety of flyers that the software allows us to make. From club promotions to pee wee football camps you are able to create eyecatching flyers to get your message across.
ConsI wish there was a better editing system when your upload your personal pictures to the software. That's the only weakness that I had.
Shannon M.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
June 7, 2019

“Used when looking for new email templates”

OverallI signed up when looking for other templates for email blasts. I saw that eflyermaker has the drag and drop feature but I couldn't export the emails to Mailchimp. Since all my subscribers and website was already set up to Mailchimp I didn't want to switch over so I stopped using eflyermaker. Now that Mailchimp has changed their terms, I may look into this again.
ProsDrag and drop email creator. Easy to use. Can make each email look different and exciting.
ConsNo cons since I didn't use it long. I still have my Mailchimp subscription.
Arun P.
Promotional Head
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
October 21, 2018

“Email Designer and Marketer”

ProseFlyerMaker is complete tool with a responsive email Builder and the successful stage to design your html email Templates. Also preloaded with professional and attractive templates which is easy way to communicate with customers. Also Provide Heat Maps to know where the customer has clicked on the mail.
ConsMissing Pay as you go pricing as i am not an frequent user but want to avail premium plans so i dont want to go with monthly plans.
October 21, 2018
Vijendra W.
Insurance Advisor
Insurance, 1-10 employees
June 12, 2019

“An effective email marketing tool with premium interface.”

OverallThis software is very much beneficial for my products promotions.
ProsIts user interface looks very premium. It is very intuitive too. It helps users to create beautiful email templates for their marketing campaigns.
ConsIt lacks on pre loaded email templates. There should be more categories of pre loaded templates. These templates can help users who are not very good in templates designing.
June 12, 2019
Jonathan B.
e-Commerce expert
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“An excellent tool for mass mailing!”

ProsWorking with eFlyermaker since almost 3 years now. The tool is very visual and easy to user, fair priced and in conformity with anti-spam legislation.
ConsCan be considered complex to configure, but necessary to use the full potential of the functionalities.
Anum R.
Customer Desk
December 4, 2018

“best for creating quick mailers or invitation”

OverallThe best part about eflyer maker is its endless customisation options. This makes it easy to use for advanced users.
ProsThe program is very simple and the prices are simple and amazing
ConsThe interface could be enhanced. It needs a bit of a learning curve to get used to
edegba i.
Web Developer
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

“great software ”

ProsLove their customer support, very friendly and fast Product is still more preferable in price Not a waste of money. really seeing the value more than the cost, thanks
ConsFor now, no complain still my second month
Mamta K.
October 10, 2018

“Super Fast Email Marketing tool”

ProsEflyermaker has an incredible feature that you can design your own beautiful html email templates. They have a high rate of delivery to inbox. Also all email templates are highly responsive so that your receipts will see in any devices I like the Heat view maps.
ConsNothing but should provide an free trial for atleast 5k subscribers for initial 5-6 months.
October 10, 2018
Public Relations and Communications, 11-50 employees

“On the Fly(er)”

ProsQuick, easy, stable, attractive, fun to use. Produces amazing flyers for bulk sending in minutes.
ConsNot very much! Rarely positioning an item didn't quite go my way.
Computer Networking, 10,001+ employees

“The best E-flyerMaker”

OverallCapterra E-FlyerMaker is the best product in the market
ProsIt was really dream came true, from Long time I wanted to make a E-Flyer and I came across the Capterra E-Flyer-Maker and Trust me they did amazing job and i am stiesfied with the product
ConsI can say proudly there is no bug on the product
Kapil V.
Sales Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
August 28, 2018

“A very useful tool to reach out to our clients.”

OverallIt helped me to build continuous communication with my clients.
ProsIt has a very wide pool of templates which gives user ease of making newsletters or e-mailers.
ConsIt's customer support is not up to the mark. They should improve it.

By Intema Solutions on September 3, 2018
Customer support is not provided to free accounts. We have a low cost account at $8.89 that includes customer support and all features.
August 28, 2018
Wireless, 201-500 employees

“Awesome flyer maker!”

ProsIt was simple, even came with a neat trial. I really like the software
ConsNothing..there was nothing that I didn't like about the software.
Aparna P.
Executive
Banking, 51-200 employees
June 23, 2019

“Right Solution for Email”

ProsMarketing now-a-days is the right option to stay connected with customers. eFlyerMaker makes it easy.
ConsShould provide an Free plan to start with.

By Intema Solutions on June 25, 2019
there is a free account option with eflyermaker. Some options are not available with the free account but you can use it as you wish with less than 2500 subscribers.
June 23, 2019
Meenal C.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
January 25, 2019

“#1 Email Marketing solution.”

OverallMust try for every business simple easy and reliable service.
ProsSuperb Support and Easy to use Email template builder for marketing. I got a good Rate of conversion. Saved huge amount for creative works from Professionals for Email Template.
ConsDashboard is having an old school look need a revamp.
January 25, 2019
Mandar P.
Senior Manager
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 27, 2018

“Nice Tool for Marketing”

ProsEasy to use drag and drop email composer. Spam free sending campaigns
ConsNot credit based email pricing. Can be added in future.

By Intema Solutions on August 29, 2018
Please send me your needs for credit pricing. We do offer credit pricing which is based on the number of emails you send instead of monthly based on the number of subscribers.
Deepika B.
HR

“Good service ”

Prosbest to use, fast delivery, easy to use
ConsToo many items there, So it's confusing
Kendra C.
Marketing Coordinator
Photography, Self-employed
May 6, 2019

“Beautiful Eblast Simplified”

ProseFlyerMaker is a easy-to-use platforms that allows you to create and distrubute customized eblasts, newsletters, and more. You can even track your analytics with this software. Drag and drop images and texts to create the perfect designs for your business.
ConsI wish that symbols, characters and other punctuation were able to be seen in subject line.
May 6, 2019
Nivedita J.
Credit Analyst
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
August 30, 2018

“A nice tool share information with your people.”

ProsEven though I am not a very tech savvy I found this software quite user friendly. It gives me many options to show my creativity in my newsletters.
ConsThey really need to improve Customer service. It should be very quick.

By Intema Solutions on September 3, 2018
You need to subscribe to a paying account to get full customer support. Customer support is not provided to free accounts. Our paying accounts start at $8.98/month with customer support
August 30, 2018
Sagar N.
Social Media Executive
Media Production, 51-200 employees

“Overall Performance”

OverallI was lagging behind with e-mail marketing. And now with the help of eFlyer, I am having more upsell.
ProsI like email designing the most. I got lot of ideas and I groomed myself with lot of email marketing techniques and concepts. Thanks to eFlyer, now I am getting lots of leads.
ConsI think some of the texts are too small for us to understand. Would be better if texts there are optimized too.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
August 25, 2018

“Superb”

ProsThis software is very easy to use and can reach as many clients as possible within a finger tip
ConsCan't think of any as of now, custom care maybe. Their response is slow
August 25, 2018
Ganesh P.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2019

“Superb Email Marketing”

ProsFaster delivery of email with its Quality to reach Inbox. Creating great flyers / emailer is simple and fun. lots of tools to create with.
ConsUser interface is bit outdated looking like 90's era.
June 18, 2019
Marko P.
Internet, 1-10 employees
June 14, 2019

“Good bang for the buck”

OverallReally appreciated the quick response time from your support team, they've been very helpful.
ProsFairly easy to understand for a beginner.
ConsLimitations on a few objects forcing us to start some posts from scratch. Can't remember what exactly because its been a few months since our last post. Of course once the limitations are knowns, it becomes a non-issue, but wasting time is never fun.
Shriya C.
Account Manager
51-200 employees
March 9, 2018

“flyer Maker is great email marketing”

ProseFlyerMaker is fully equipped with a responsive email template builder and the effective platform to design your html templates with ease. You can have real-time reporting with this software.It is a user-friendly tool.
ConsTheir Pay-as-you-go plans are bit costly. Trial version should be more than 6 months. I would recommend everyone to use this software.
March 9, 2018
Saurabh S.
Business Development Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

“My experience”

OverallAwesome
ProsEmail template drag and drop features to design
ConsSyncing mailing list is sometimes giving error and template mostly going in spam
Sonia B.
Cos Admin.
March 19, 2016

“Very Productive and effective”

OverallFast and easy to use! The interface is very well designed. Convenient for professionals, safe for beginners. Excellent support for Responsive Design Email and mobile. The drag & drop template builder has something above others.
March 19, 2016
Khishigjargal D.

“Good software”

OverallCan target many customers easily
ProsEasy to use, good samples, worth for the price
ConsFunctions, easy to use, affordable price
Erin T.
VP
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“eFlyerMaker”

ProsThe ease and speed in which I could create a professional looking flyer.
ConsNothing really! It was pretty straightforward and easy to use.
Tejas P.
General Manager

“To experience once”

ProsUser friendly.. Me & my team loves it to use..
ConsNothing much.. hope you have more options in future..
Rachid b.
freelance
Management Consulting, Self-employed

“Great software”

Prospowerful and easy to use. The customer support is reactive
Consreally nothing. I did not have any problem.