Oolyo Ratings

Overall
4.9/5

About Oolyo

OOLYO is a smart and simple timetracker. Free for 1 month trial, OOLYO has Android and Apple iOS mobile version so you can track your hours away from the office. OOLYO has tiered user security so only managers can run reports for all users. Reports are in excel/csv and html format for quick viewing. Users can track hours against clients, projects, tasks, tags, and has a timer function for granular time tracking. Learn more about Oolyo

Jamie M.
Systems Administrator
201-500 employees
September 26, 2016

“Simple and effective - and the best customer support out there”

OverallI introduced my team to Oolyo shortly after they were informed that they would now be required to track their time. They were not pleased about the new requirement, but after using Oolyo for a day, their concerns vanished. The user-friendly interface and intuitive functionalities resulted in 100% adoption by the end of the week. As an administrator, managing the platform could not be easier. Granting access rights is simple and fast; and training users takes less than 5 minutes. Data is easy to extract instantly into a CSV file and can even be viewed online as a beautiful report with graphs to call out time spent on projects and tasks. The ability to select report criteria and generate an online snapshot has been more helpful than I would have ever guessed, particularly in meetings to quickly illustrate the exact amount of time spent on something. The data we have gathered from Oolyo has resulted in significant procedure changes to eradicate inefficient uses of time. Best of all, the Oolyo support team is the best I have ever worked with. These guys are personable, and they respond to my inquiries within hours, if not minutes. I have worked with the same two people from my very first inquiry, made when I was trying out Oolyo as an option for my team. They have helped me move large amounts of data and have fixed reports for me (even though the problem was user error on my part). I can't say enough about this team; the phenomenal quality of support is reason enough to use Oolyo.
Bangalore P.
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“Oolyo Timesheet”

OverallWe had a hard time keeping track of time sheets for all our employees. Each employee used to fill their time in individual spread sheets and submit them by email. It used to be a cumbersome process to track time and create any sort of meaningful report. Oolyo customer service is excellent. We had a huge database of active projects and it would have taken weeks to manually reenter this data to Oolyo. But an executive from Oolyo volunteered to export this excel data to Oolyo. Rep has been extremely helpful in adding some new features to the program and make it more useful for us. Overall we are extremely happy with Oolyo product and their customer service.
Pros1) Ease of use 2) Option to export data to excel and create any customized reports 3) Cloud based / mobile app capability 4) Quick on screen reports 5) Reminders to staff
ConsLack of some features like: 1) Automated message to the manager when a staff completes and submits their weekly time sheet 2) No option to approve employee time sheet 3) No automated option to lock data for prior weeks 4) No direct option to assign and track Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal etc).
March 12, 2019
Brenda N.
Consultant
Government Relations, Self-employed
September 26, 2016

“Review of Oolyo - Private Consultant”

OverallSetting up Oolyo is fast and easy which is important when you have a lot of projects on the go. The program allows me to record time, to the minute, for each project. Employees can track their hours online, and I can download their progress from anywhere I find an internet connection. I use the excel reports to download the pre-filtered data for billing. Oolyo is an indispensable part of my business for time tracking and billing.
ProsIt tracks my time, by project, to the minute.
ConsThe copy and edit buttons are too similar and sometimes I mix them up.
Marcelo S.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2016

“We really found using OOLYO a great tool to help us to track working hours in our company.”

ProsEasy to use. It is very useful. We fully recommend using OOLYO to our friends and family to use it for their business.

By Innosphere on August 22, 2017
Thanks for the review.
Jonathan W.
March 5, 2015

“Better than Toggl!”

OverallI've used many time tracking apps and this is bay far the simplest. Toggl is super easy to use but it doesn't make each user track time the same way so it makes the reporting kind of useless. Oolyo totally solves this problem.

By Innosphere on September 26, 2016
Thank you for the review. The tool is used by managers who need formatted details for each user for billing purposes. Glad you appreciate that feature.
March 5, 2015
Erin P.
August 18, 2015

“Used daily for my IT company”

OverallUse the software daily for my company of 7users. Reporting is simple and I can download the data right into excel. I really like the home page calendar, where I can see all my hours for the month at once.

By Innosphere on September 26, 2016
Thank you for the review.
August 18, 2015
Greg P.

“RedRick Technologies”

OverallBegan using for time-tracking for a SRED project. Oolyo is now used for our entire company and has replace our paper time sheets