Renderforest Ratings

Overall

About Renderforest

Renderforest helps you create various videos in minutes. Just browse our large video template catalog and choose your preferred one from dozens of categories and start editing online. All the editing process is done online, using our tools and cloud storage. You can upload images and videos, play with color pallet and text. A large Gallery of Video Production and Animation Templates and stories is at your disposal. Learn more about Renderforest

Likhwa M.
Software Engineer
Information Services, Self-employed
August 13, 2019

“Redefining video making with Renderforest”

OverallRenderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.
ProsRenderforest helps me make professional looking videos to showcase my products and it is easy to use. It comes with numerous options to customize the videos and make them suit my needs. Each template has numerous slides which can be pieced together to create any type of presentation. Renderforest also allows you to customize text to highlight your own message and branding. I have used it to make presentations and explainer videos. I have also used it to showcase my apps on the various app stores. It also comes with a free version so I can try out ideas and use Renderforest without having to pay a dime. Renderforest also stores your videos online so I do not need to worry about securing online storage.
ConsDespite being easy to use, Renderforest has quite numerous options and templates. Sifting through these can be time consuming. I call it the curse of abundance. Some of the templates are only limited to a number of slides and so this limits what one can do with certain presentations. The free version also comes with a Renderforest watermark and the quality is rather poor. This is however understandable, considering that it is the free version.
August 13, 2019
Tukan e.
Informatics
Computer & Network Security, 1001-5000 employees
June 24, 2018

“Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of ART ! ”

OverallRenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.
ProsThe most obvious and unique perspective of RenderForest is its purely dynamic and flexible media-holder orientation. For this reason, you have uncountable design permutations. That makes RenderForest special.
ConsFor future projects, I recommend RenderForest to develop a desktop-model to be active when the connection is off.

By Renderforest on July 20, 2018
Hello Tukan. Thanks a lot for your review!
June 24, 2018
Elnara K.
Sales And Marketing Specialist
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
May 30, 2019

“Create high resolution videos just from your browser”

ProsIntro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.
ConsThe only weak side of Renderforest is the offline editing feature which is unavailable in Renderforest right now. Sometimes we could be in a place where there is no internet connection. My suggestion is that all editing tools would be stored in the browser cache and we could make any changes even connection was lost.
May 30, 2019
Ben B.
April 30, 2018

“Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use”

OverallFast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.
ProsRenderForest is a video template platform that lets users make flashy animations and graphics for video content and presentations, and honestly, it does a pretty great job. It focuses on drag and drop customization, and offers thousands of templates to chose from. No matter the style or tone you need, there is something for you. The platform is also enhanced by a pretty good selection of music to put under and synchronize animation. This aspect of the templates is really quite nice, and saves a lot of time to focus on the other creative steps. Perhaps the best part of RenderForest is the blog and support. For novice users, video and animation is daunting, but the site has tons of information to get up and running. Tutorials and project ideas are put out on a regular basis, so there is always something new to learn. Overall, RenderForest is a good first step for users who want to make creative video, or add some pizazz to content they are already making.
ConsRenderforest seems expensive given the use case and template selection. the cost for a short intro or outro animation is a bit much, especially considering how many other users are likely using the same template. For infrequent content creators, the subscription is certainly expensive, but if you need frequent, flexible animations, the price is probably fine.
April 30, 2018
Rick B.
Senior Engineer: Rocket Motors and Warheads
Defense & Space, 1001-5000 employees
December 5, 2018

“Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography”

OverallRenderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.
ProsI absolutely loved how easy it was to get right what I wanted out of Renderforest. The sheer amount of template available to do anything from a logo reveal to an explainer video are mind boggling. One of my favourite features of the software is the ability to keep tweaking the end result online before having to commit to use a credit to download the rendered final result. This goes a long way to making sure you are happy with your purchase!
ConsI don't like the subscription based model because I don't use the software everyday. I would prefer to pay for each video individually when I need it. This would make the platform a lot more accessible to me.

By Renderforest on December 20, 2018
Hey dear Rick. Thanks for your positive review. We are always ready to work hard to make your experience better on our website. Hope you'll get more benefits using our platform.
December 5, 2018
Roger B.
Managing Directir
March 30, 2018

“Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience”

OverallBeautiful and sharp video for my business!
ProsWorking with the online software is easy even for first time users like me. I'm not a video editing expert but I was comfortably able to create a beautiful and sharp video for my business. The video templates and scenes really go a long way, you can create a professional publish-ready video in less than a day. I really don't know how I could have created a similar video without having this service from Render Forest. The subscription we made is worth all the magnificent results we received and more. While creating the video we got in touch with Render Forest customer care, the team was very helpful and that made our experience even better. They helped us with the app and answered our questions in a very timely manner. It easily shows the the team really cares about their customer experience, willing to go the extra mile to make sure they are happy.
ConsMore wonderful scenes please! There is a wide variety available already, but we can always use more and more scenes.
March 30, 2018
Valeh S.
Senior Software Developer
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
October 25, 2018

“Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares”

ProsBest feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.
ConsWhile creating promo video inside first scene, picture order was wrong in preview mode. Then I returned back and changed picture order. This time picture order was wrong in editing mode but in preview mode it gave right result. Although I got right result at the end, but I think it is little bit annoying and must be solved soon.

By Renderforest on November 19, 2018
Hey dear Valeh. Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it very much. Regarding to the issue you've talked in your review, can I ask you to send me some details about your problem? Would love to check out and solve that problem asap. Thanks again for your time. Have a nice day. Roman
October 25, 2018
Lili D.
Payroll Consultant
Human Resources, 501-1000 employees
October 10, 2018

“Greatest Experience Ever”

OverallOverall experience is full of fun, passionate and supportive.
ProsI have never made a video before. On Renderforest website I was so excited to explore high quality and creative templates and tailor them to form my own unique project. I have the greatest experience not only with the website or products, but also with the customer service they provide. The support team is prompt in reply, effective and patient in communication and a positive attitude ready to help. Thank you for your support of my first video project. I have enjoyed the experience so much that making video with Renderforest is my new hobby now.
ConsMaybe more ability to edit text, including language display other than English, font size and line spacing adjustments. More scenes reflecting people from other cultural background.

By Renderforest on October 23, 2018
Hi Lili. We are happy that you enjoy our platform. Also we want to say. that what you have mentioned in cons will be approved during the time. We are working on them.
October 10, 2018
Nathan P.
Dubsandtrebs
Program Development, 1-10 employees
February 24, 2019

“Best templates ”

OverallOther sites took me a long time to make a video I wanted, renderforest took me half the time. Their templates are slick & has a variety to suit anyone The simple drag and drop for pictures make it so much easy & the background music makes the video even better If your designing a video, don't look anywhere else.... just go here
ProsBest site for easy to use templates, the customer service team are always on hand to help tweak your video too. Like me I have no design skills, but when u look through their own templates, u can take one & then edit it to suit you
ConsThis site has everything u need Customer service are excellent Templates are mind blowing I haven't found anything that I don't like

By Renderforest on April 5, 2019
Dear Nathan, thank you very much for your super nice review. We are always there to help you create professional videos on your own.
February 24, 2019
Sumegha M.
CA
Accounting, 51-200 employees
November 26, 2018

“Easy, Simple, Quick and Best Video Creation Tool”

OverallIts immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates
ProsFor a beginner in Video Creation, Its simply best solution available in market, its easy, quick, simple and ready to use tool with no prior brainier knowledge of video editing is required and its templates are very effective in passing the message to consumers and its fast and no dependence on third party vendors now. Its our idea, our executive and our uploading to websites.
ConsIt only allows to use one template at a time, it should allow to use atleast 3 templates in one video so it will add dynamics to quality of video and pricing is based on number of downloads , instead it should be for each templates.

By Renderforest on December 20, 2018
Hey dear Sumegha. We are thankful for your review. Our team is working hard to make your video and logo creation experience better and better. What about using many templates in the same video we will take it into account for sure.
November 26, 2018
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
July 21, 2019

“Great resource ”

ProsI find this website a great go-to place when you are just starting to build your branding and can't afford a dedicated designer, or when you need visuals for non-profit projects, like presentations, etc. It is very easy to use and has a wide selection of styles and visuals among which every user will surely find something fit for their taste. I have extensively used the logo-maker as well as have given the video function a try, and I must say it is a great tool that allows you to make intros and logo reveals without any knowledge in video editing or motion graphics. I've only used free version so I have dealt with watermarks and small logo sizes but if you're looking for a great tool to get started with your ideas, you can definitely upgrade and get clean and larger files.
ConsI'd like to be able to have a free trial option where I'd be able to create and download full-size files (with a limitation of, say, 3 downloads), but the current options are also fair enough.
July 21, 2019
Farid R.
Leading Finance Specialist
Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1000 employees
October 15, 2018

“Unique platform for creating advertisement and promo videos”

ProsRenderforest is a browser based platform and that is why I liked it most. It is revolutianary platform for creating amazing intro videos or presentations without any hardware requirement. If there is an internet connection Renderforest is reachable in anywhere without any installation. At work I mostly use Renderforest for creating promo videos or presentations for our customers. With rich variety of templates Renderforest makes my creativity limitless.
ConsWhile adding different scenes I also want to add different songs to each scene. But it seems impossible for now. Music can only be added to whole presentation. I hope developers will take that into consideration.

By Renderforest on November 19, 2018
Hi Farid. Thanks a lot for your review. It's really very important to us. We are improving our platform day by day and hope that you will like our new features.
October 15, 2018
Paola M.
Digital Media Manager
July 3, 2018

“Renderforest is a simple software that allows me to make videos with professional quality”

OverallRenderforest is undoubtedly one of the best programs to edit video that is at the same level of Adobe Premier or Final Cut. Thanks to this software I have been able to prepare audiovisual material both to immortalize family moments and to enrich my work as media manager. Renderforest is a great ally.
ProsIt is easy to use so anyone can easily edit a video. It has a variety of templates that makes work easier and helps us save time. It has high quality filters as well as effects, dissolvences and transitions to create the best videos. It has an acceptable audio quality.
ConsThe price is somewhat high to be able to create videos in quality higher than 1080. However, I think it is worth making the investment.

By Renderforest on July 20, 2018
Hey Paola. Thanks a lot!
July 3, 2018
Carmeli H.
Graphic Designer
Facilities Services, Unspecified
May 18, 2018

“Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media ”

OverallEverything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.
ProsUser friendly and easy to use. There are different templates you can use and lots of music choices to accompany the videos. I would recommend anyone working in the digital marketing world to use Renderforest. Renderforest can take your business to another level.
ConsRendering time lags and sometimes it doesn't show up that it is finished. I also am disappointed that I was able to get grandfathered into the first subscription price when it first launch.
May 18, 2018
Hasan H.
Finance Specialist
Banking, 201-500 employees
October 27, 2018

“Create amazing and creative promo videos for your business and increase sales”

ProsRenderforest is amazing tool for creating presentations and promo videos about product and services of our company. We don't need expensive video editing software packages anymore. Because Renderforest offers all of this features without any software installation. You can create amazing presentations right from your internet browser. With rich variety of presentation templates Renderforest provides unique ideas for any business type. My most liked and often used feature in Renderforest is whiteboard animation toolkit which gives extra visuality to videos and makes videos more understandable by audience.
ConsWhile creating audio react visualizer animation styles are very limited. Current styles are not bad but it would be great if new styles added regularly. Because with limited animation styles most created videos will look like same.

By Renderforest on November 19, 2018
Hi Hasan. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. We add new templates each week. We will try to add more music visualizer templates.
October 27, 2018
Alan D.
Co Founder at Maison Laura Jewelry
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees
June 27, 2018

“Fantastic ... A great experience for anyone looking for a quick and simple tool to build professional videos ...”

ProsThe assembly quality is fantastic ... The ease of including images and texts makes it incredibly easy to create professional videos in a much shorter time than using professional software ... Very good!
ConsNot being able to interact a template with another template, in the same software to generate a single video ... In this case, it is possible, but it is necessary to treat the 2 videos separately and then use another software to join them ... That therefore exists beautiful intro templates with other plot templates that together get perfect ...
June 27, 2018
Oliver A.
Student
Civil Engineering, Self-employed
March 7, 2019

“Student Review”

OverallGreat, the best I've found in the market and very good customer service. Another major point to note is their student discount and how they strive to look after us!
ProsEasy to use, great quality of pre-made animations. Found it really easy for information presentations for my honors project, and evaluation presentations.
ConsLack of customization within the actual themes the info-graphic videos have. Quite a

By Renderforest on April 3, 2019
Dear Oliver, we are glad you loved our tool. We are working hard every day to make your experience better on our platform. We'll make count also your cons comment and we'll try to upgrade the customization.
March 7, 2019
Debjit B.
Freelancer
April 19, 2019

“Costly but powerfull online video creating tool.”

OverallRenderforest is a good online tool for you if you can afford it. Its editing capability is not that complex but they provide stock image and videos which is a good and time-saving option.
ProsI needed to create a whiteboard animation for my tutorial purpose but didn't found any tool that does that quickly. Renderforest helped me to get my work done quickly. It is so easy that took me almost an hour to produce this video. It has a template named whiteboard and lots of tutorials oh how to build one. Whiteboard animation tool kit is what I really need but I like the intro video. It is simple and royalty free with music, which is hard to found these days. Like the simplicity and their trail plan really workes.
ConsThe price point is really high for me as it is a DIY tool. And stock image/video quality is not that vast, you can use some video editing software for this purpose.

By Renderforest on May 15, 2019
Dear Debjit, thank you much for your super kind words. What concerns to the pricing terms, we'll take it count of course and will try to make our platform more affordable for you in the future. Thanks for using Renderforest. :)
April 19, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
October 31, 2018

“Great Program for Creating Marketing Videos”

ProsFor a very low price, this program is comprised of high quality animation and templates. We can use this video to upload on YouTube and broadcast on our social media venues. I like the fact that it also offers a 3D feature. You don't have to be a techie to create a powerful video because Renderforest is the way to go.
ConsI can't complain because haven't encountered any concerns with this program, plus it's a one-time price and offers so many templates and graphics to choose from.

By Renderforest on November 19, 2018
Thanks fr your review. ¿ It's very important to us.
October 31, 2018
Tony O.
Affiliate Marketer
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 31, 2019

“Renderforest Review”

ProsThe platform has been of great help to me individuals engaging in the affiliate marketing business as it enables us to create our own videos of high quality effortlessly for our clients and our marketing needs. The creation of the quality videos is facilitated by the high-quality graphics tools provided by the platform. The website is also defined by its simplicity and frequent release of new templates that makes operations easy, fresh and up to date.
ConsThe developers should also consider enabling offline editing which is currently not supported. This will assist a client who is in a place where there is no/limited internet connection.
August 31, 2019
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
March 30, 2019

“Fast and Easy Videos”

OverallI ended up just playing around with Renderforest as a free trial while I was looking for video creation software. In the end, I felt that my results were too bland and impersonal for the price I would be paying to use the application.
ProsEverything is very straightforward, drag and drop. You can genuinely produce a functional video or logo clip in just a matter of minutes. The results are modern and professional looking.
ConsThere is very little customization; everything is quite limited to the options of video types, scenes, effects, etc. that they have available. It is likely that your result will be very similar to someone else's video out there.

By Renderforest on April 5, 2019
Thank you much for your kind words. Our team works hard to make your experience better on Renderforest. As well as thanks for your suggestions, we'll consider it for sure. We try to turn our tool to more customizable one, to get a unique video as far it's possible you have the chance to choose your desired font and color.
March 30, 2019
Ville L.
People Development Specialist
Retail, 1001-5000 employees
August 17, 2018

“Excellent product, excellent service”

OverallSimply amazing. I have recommended Renderforest many times already and my whole team is buzzing about this.
ProsCreativity, freedom to create your kind of videos. I faced my first problem about creating videos and the service was amazing. Renderforest team responded quickly and they manually fixed the problem in my video.
ConsOnly bad thing is that I'd like to have Music Visualisations without the time mark on the video but I've contacted Renderforest and they said that they will look for the option to take the time mark away.

By Renderforest on August 20, 2018
Hey Ville. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will try do add your mentioned option in our music visualizer templates. :) It will be useful for the other users too.
Kasey B.
Adjunct Professor of Political Science
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
July 9, 2018

“Great video editing software - all online as well! ”

OverallAll online and very easy to use, has a great tutorial
ProsI needed some basic video editing software for intros and various little things like that. No download software needed, it's all online here which is great, their trial version offered really self explaining tools for logo creation and intro templates. It did the job I needed in a pinch and I can tell you can really go hog wild on the paid more extensive programs if you needed. I highly recommend you get on that free trial first and see if you like it because it saved me a huge some of money having a third party do this for me on a few of our video projects...
ConsI really did not experience any issues with this product, it did most of the work for you and did not take up any space on my computer to download it like most products out there.

By Renderforest on July 16, 2018
Kasey, thanks a lot for your review. We're happy that you've liked the platform :)
July 9, 2018
Benoit B.
Charges d'études
Civil Engineering, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2018

“A service pro and of quality”

OverallThe video promotion of our services and the communication on our new image
ProsA site proposing an exceptionally well conceived(designed) service(department) and with a very professional depiction allowing the development of the image of a small company(society) as ours. The service(department) takes easily in hand and the quality of the after-sales service is excellent. I recommend strongly this site
ConsI meet no problem of functioning concerning the services proposed by the site and thus I have no element which I do not like on RENDERFOREST. On the contrary I advice deeply this site for small companies wishing to communicate on their image for the occasion lesser but a quality depiction
April 4, 2018
Kim M.
Founding Partner: Recruiting Consultant and Field & Leadership Development Professional
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed
November 3, 2018

“Ease of use for Explainer Vids”

ProsSo easy! I don't have to time the video, mark the transitions...For quickie projects, you can use almost any template and the end product looks awesome. *I've yet to create one from scratch using this platform. Great platform in general because you have a lot more options without being forced to upgrade for silly things like ... less crappier music than the free version. Here, they give you high quality product, up front, without wrangling you. This should definitely be in your arsenal of marketing and creative resources.
ConsJust started, but noticed that you should be careful about the subscription tier. If you look closely, it is per export. If you don't preview your material, you could easily run out of exports for the month (or purchase more, ala carte).
November 3, 2018
Adam L.
Developer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“Create slick video intros in seconds.”

ProsYou can create your own video intro without needing any video editing skills or heavy duty computer hardware. The final product is a very professional looking video that takes no more than 20 minutes to create.
ConsThe library of templates is relatively small and they charge extra if you want your video export to be in HD.
July 8, 2019
bassim g.
Student
Telecommunications, Self-employed
February 3, 2019

“Easy, Simple and Quick”

OverallI have used Renderforest for 6 months in my Master studies, I have never made Videos before that but it really made that easier for me, and allow me to present a very good Seminars and deliver my idea in a very nice way.
ProsVery easy to use its tools even for beginners . It has thousands of templates even when you are using the free version. Very helpful for students which they have presentations and they want to present them in a very good way. Also it has good offers for the students, only you have to contact them from your educational email.
ConsThe Amateur plan is enough if you are a student but it will be better if you could be able to export more than 5 videos, cause sometimes you might export one and then discover that you make a small typo and you have to export it again and lose "one export".

By Renderforest on April 9, 2019
Dear Bassim, thank you very much for your super kind review. We are working hard every day to make your experience better on our site. What concerns to the limit of exports, we'll take it count as well and will try to update it in the future.
February 3, 2019
Omar M.
Marketing Officer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2018

“The best service I've ever dealt with ”

OverallAbsolutely loved it, and very recommended for all video makers who want professional videos and supportive team.
ProsI liked the majority of templates and the ease of use, also the UI and UX are just terrific and gives you an enjoyable experience, it's like you're playing with it rather than doing a tedious job. And the most important thing is the customer support, they are really supportive and. I accidentally made a mistype in the video I made, and once I discovered it I contacted them and they were kind enough to help with it and re-render it again after I edited it with no additional charges, and I'm very grateful for that.
ConsI think it would be great to have a little more tools to be able to do adjust the text and the illustrations separately, that can be done in the future versions of the service, However it still the best service of it's kind in my opinion.

By Renderforest on August 21, 2018
Hello Omar. Thanks for your amazing review. We appreciate your time spent on it. Now we are working on your mentioned tools. Wait for good news soon.
August 14, 2018
Taylor C.
Marketing Analytics + Social Strategy
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
March 13, 2018

“Great video tool for marketers”

ProsVideo can be a challenge for marketing teams trying to move quickly. Finding Renderforest was a true gift! You can pay to export even one video at any quality level, or use a subscription that's reasonably priced and valued for a marketing team with a small budget. The templates and videos are beautiful when exported - true professional quality. I also had a great experience with customer support where they worked tirelessly to fix a technical issue on my video.
ConsWould love even more choices for templates and a bit more customization with scene length duration or small changes.
March 13, 2018
Patrick v.
pastor
Religious Institutions, Self-employed
April 20, 2019

“Making cool videos was never this easy”

OverallWe didn't have a reasonable budget for making videos and this software really helped us out big time. See link below with an example of what we were able to put off in one day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aPwojj7sCw
ProsI am not a video editing expert, even though for church every now and then I do need some nice videos. Renderforest does the heavy lifting for you and if you are an occassional user, this software will work just fine. We'll probably start using it more as the demand of videos for announcements, ministry updates etc become more needed. For small not for profit organizations that can't afford a professional video editor, this is really a very good solution
ConsOK. The free version does come with a watermark in your video, which is fine. It is their catch to get business going. But if you just need a few videos, you can pay per video and it will do the trick as well.

By Renderforest on May 15, 2019
Dear Patrick, thank you much for your detailed and kind review. We are happy seeing our users satisfied using our tool.
April 20, 2019
Christina C.
IT Support Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
December 6, 2018

“Perfect and a affordable tool”

ProsThe user interface is very intuitive and easy to comprehend. The thing i like the most is that It's a professional tool at a very affordable price. Editing large videos has never been this easy, and customer service is epic, its always there for help with instant responses.
ConsI have been using it for more than 6 months, and haven't found anything to complain about. Its simply great and gets all my work done.

By Renderforest on December 20, 2018
Hi dear Christina. We are really extremely happy helping you in your video creation process. Such positive review only encourages us to work even harder to make your experience only better and better on our platform.
December 6, 2018
Ali Osman Y.
MR
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2018

“Great video experience.”

ProsEasy of use, very big content. Very effective template videos. Thanks for Renderforest. Good job.
ConsPrices high. it is helpful to lower prices

By Renderforest on November 19, 2018
Hi Ali Osman. Thanks for your time spent on this review. We want you to know if the prices are high for you you can use our coupon code system. More info you can find here: https://www.renderforest.com/blog/how-to-get-a-coupon-code
October 14, 2018
Thabo M.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2018

“Very helpful for start ups”

Overallit helps my business with easy video marketing templates.
ProsThe Renderforest software is easy to use and the templates are very good for any start-up who want to create videos for their marketing.
Conscolours for edit are still not well implemented

By Renderforest on October 4, 2018
Hi Thabo. Thanks for this review. We are happy that you like our platform and we are working on fixing color issues.
September 18, 2018
Justin H.
Garden Director
Environmental Services, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2018

“Helps make incredible videos on a budget”

OverallWe receive compliments on our videos that we would never get without Renderforest.
ProsSo simple to use and makes you look like a pro without much knowledge.
ConsThe templates are limited. It is tough to find a template that perfectly matches what you're trying to do.

By Renderforest on September 3, 2018
Hey Justin. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. ¿ Also we want to say, that on our platform you can find more than 400 templates, and every week there are new templates released.
August 29, 2018
Natasha B.
Researcher
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
August 15, 2018

“What a great resource to have access to”

OverallTrying to raise awareness of some important research being conducted, and this is a really lovely way of achieving it :-)
ProsI love the fact that a tool is available for us to utilise. It has lots of functionality and different types of video that you can choose to use. After a bit of playing around it's nice and easy to use. I'm looking forward to sharing my video with others.
ConsI think that the cost of the higher quality videos could be reduced a little bit - the monthly subscription seems quite reasonable but the one of video cost is a little on the pricey side. It would also be nice if some of the pre-made video slides had a little bit of flexibility (e.g. have the ability to move a piece of text to a slightly different position on the screen if you choose to). Wonderful resource to have available :-)

By Renderforest on August 21, 2018
Hey Natasha. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We will discuss your suggestions and will do our best to bring them to life.
August 15, 2018
Toby K.
Secretary General
11-50 employees
May 23, 2018

“Love it!”

OverallAs long as I can reach my internet, I can create amazing logo and VDO from here. The web-based and easy-to-use logo creator and VDO presentation upgrade my job to another level. More and more new design every month and more stunning graphics. I compare to other tools I used but nothing seem to compare this in both term of quality and user-friendly. Thanks Renderforest you done a very good job on this!
ProsAs long as I can reach my internet, I can create amazing logo and VDO from here. The web-based and easy-to-use logo creator and VDO presentation upgrade my job to another level. More and more new design every month and more stunning graphics. I compare to other tools I used but nothing seem to compare this in both term of quality and user-friendly. Thanks Renderforest you done a very good job on this!
Consthe length of text is to short, sometime I would like to add a text in scene which no text, but I can't. The over all is great!
May 23, 2018
Internet, Unspecified
March 21, 2018

“Great product for slideshow videos!”

ProsThe product is easy to use, even for beginners. The voiceover and music options are nice to use as well.
ConsYou have to pay to download video again after edits. The cost is a bit high per download, especially if you don't subscribe to a monthly or annual plan.
March 21, 2018
Chris G.
MEDIA
March 10, 2018

“Wow, easy to use, and save my time. That's what I am looking for. ”

ProsVery fast, put logo or anything.. fits my needs....for my template. That what I used the Renderforest.com, and awesome service, highly recommend you. have varies of template, to match your needs, and quick edit, add your logo, or whatever u want to put. Stunned, and saved my time. Order easy.. w/ three different packages...low, middle, high Reso. ..... Check it out.
ConsCons ? I don't see anything wrong.... but just small is I wish I can add more extension of time..add a few seconds. Some temaple can do some not.
March 10, 2018
Peter H.
Digital Marketing Director
February 19, 2018

“Real Estate Use - Excellent”

ProsThe simplicity of the platform and in particular the vast range of stock templates and content makes Renderforest my first choice. I evaluated many other platforms and none come close to the ease of use aspect. For busy marketers the results are fast and impressive. The work from anywhere cloud feature is particularly impressive with this service. There are specific templates that vastly increase engagement on social media for Real Estate posting which is my area of work. 100% recommend.
February 19, 2018
Cooper D.
December 5, 2017

“It was great, and insanely easy to use.”

OverallIt helped me grow my business, and Youtube channel
ProsEverything! This company is great! Simple, and easy to use. Anyone can use their product... even if you dont have a technical background.
December 5, 2017
Antonio H.
Supply Chain Planner / Buyer
Machinery, 201-500 employees

“Customer Serivce ”

OverallOverall I like the easy to use site, template layouts and upload options. I also like the different high def choses of video you can buy as well. I would definitely recommend.
ProsThe user friendly interface allows creating videos and teasers easy. I like that they add new templates constantly. The process of uploading images and music is quick as well. They also provide per-loaded sounds to use as well which I like.
ConsSome of the templates are much shorter than others. There are some that allow about a 5 1/2 minute long video and than there are other that only allow up to 9 seconds. I would like to see more options between the two lengths.

By Renderforest on August 27, 2018
Hi Antonio. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's really important to us. We want to say, that we have different type of templates, and for some of them you can customize the scene duration. For more info you can contact our support team: support@renderforest.com
Ceyhun M.
Credit Specialist
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
December 22, 2018

“With Renderforest save time and create amazing presentations for your business need.”

ProsWhat I most like about Renderforest is amazing processing speed. I compared it with mobile and desktop video editors. But Renderforest was faster than any video editor. Another advantage of Renderforest is minimum system requirements compared to traditional video editing softwares. Renderforest is ideal tool for creating short promo videos or new product announcement presentations.
ConsI am totally satisfied with Renderforest but I have an important suggestion. It would be great if mobile version of Renderforest were available. I searched in playstore but could't find. Mobile version of Renderforest would be very handy when I am away from office.
December 22, 2018
November 14, 2018

“Quality, easy and above all useful!”

ProsThe site updates almost daily! It has quality and creative templates to be used. It does not require any previous knowledge in order to create stunning videos from scratch. Customer service is extremely fast and solved any issues or questions I may had in a matter of hours.
ConsSlightly on the more expensive side, however what you get for what you pay is truly worth it. If you are looking for quality over price, this site is the perfect choice.
November 14, 2018
Truth E.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2018

“10 STAR”

OverallI have a taxi mobile application and with the help of render forest. I could use the explainer video to get to my target audience swiftly
ProsThe user interface is unique and easy to use
ConsWell, I would say the price but it's worth it

By Renderforest on August 20, 2018
Hey. Thanks for your review. We do our best to make the video creation process easy for you.
August 19, 2018
Said H.
Business Owner
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 16, 2018

“Quick and easy”

OverallLove it
ProsStupid simple fast video editing. I'd like to be be able to change fonts but can't
ConsCan't change fonts in video editing which is annoying.

By Renderforest on August 27, 2018
Hi Said. Thanks for your review. It's very important to us. According to the fonts, we want to say that we are improving our platform and you can edit the fonts very soon.
August 16, 2018
Kumar R.
Instructional Designer
June 10, 2018

“Huge Number of Templates/Easy to Use”

OverallAmazing animated explainer videos
ProsTemplates, templates, templates! You just can't get bored of the templates, and they keep adding more!
ConsThere's more to love than to hate, but the only thing that is tough to swallow is the price. There are plenty of pricing plans, and I think as soon as you try a pay per export or the free plan, you will realize you need to bite the bullet and just pay for the service. It is by far the most comprehensive out there, so the price is worth it.
June 10, 2018
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
May 31, 2018

“Good”

ProsGood, not used yet . But it's insisting I write a review to use it for my free trial. Which really makes no sense.
ConsGood. I have no idea because I have just signed up for it . I hope you can change this feature and ask for a review once some one uses the app.
May 31, 2018
Russell S.
Executive Manager
March 28, 2018

“Really Good”

OverallProfessional vidoes for our clients and the ability to add graphics we did not have before.
ProsEasy to use and very professional. The videos are flawless. The packages are really good value for money and the customer support has so far been excellent.
ConsThey could make buying and managing the subscription slightly easier. It can be hard to keep track of how many renders and which subscription you are on. I hope they fix this but the customer service always fixes the problems so makes up for it.
March 28, 2018
Isaac B.
YouTube Crazy Gamer 2.0
Online Media, Self-employed
January 22, 2017

“Best software there is ”

OverallI have recently done a lot of research on many view makers and never have seen such a good website. I make my own video intro with it and plan on using on a lot of videos. Renderforest has very fast customer support and cares about you when there is an issue. There are over 1000+ templates that people can choose from and they can be from 5seconds long to 30seconds long. There were prices are very affordable and not that pricey at all. From one-time payments to subscriptions. When render forests anything can be possible from HD to lower quality. You can pay for any quality that suits your needs. Also, you can get your video rendered within like 5 minutes. I recommend render forests to anyone that wants the best for there money.
ProsThe fast rendering and awesome templates
ConsNone
Recommendations to other buyersI have recently done a lot of research on many view makers and never have seen such a good website. I make my own video intro with it and plan on using on a lot of videos. Renderforest has very fast customer support and cares about you when there is an issue. There are over 1000+ templates that people can choose from and they can be from 5seconds long to 30seconds long. There were prices are very affordable and not that pricey at all. From one-time payments to subscriptions. When render forests anything can be possible from HD to lower quality. You can pay for any quality that suits your needs. Also, you can get your video rendered within like 5 minutes. I recommend render forests to anyone that wants the best for their money.
January 22, 2017
Shawn B.
Social Media Marketing Manager
February 6, 2019

“Renderforest is king”

OverallOverall, I've been extremely pleased with my results from using Renderforest. I will continue to use them in the future.
ProsThe use interface is extremely easy to use and the templates are visually striking and load quickly.
ConsIf I had to pick one thing, it's that the price is a little high in comparison to similar online video creation subscriptions.

By Renderforest on April 9, 2019
Dear Shawn, thanks for your kind words. We'll consider your pricing suggestion and will try to make our tool even more affordable.
February 6, 2019