Salonized Ratings

Overall

About Salonized

Run your business and grow with Salonized. Whenever and wherever you want, complete access to your schedule and customer base. With automatic appointment reminders to prevent no-shows and save money. Lift your customer relations to the next level with detailed customer profiles. The online booking widget is your personal assistant: online scheduling is 24/7 available so customers can easily schedule an appointment. Try Salonized free for 14 days. No contracts and no commitments Learn more about Salonized

Wietske D.
Sportmasseur
Sports, Self-employed
January 15, 2019

“'I'm super happy with Salonized!'”

ProsI'm really happy with Salonized, I can definitely recommend it to everyone! I use it for my sport massage practice. I have gotten a quick response on any questions I ask via the chat. If it's a bit too complicated they will schedule in a call with you to take some extra time to explain things. I even got sent a bouquet of flowers when my mother suddenly passed away on the day that my practice was supposed to open... This came really unexpected and I appreciated it a lot, thank you for that, it meant a lot to me!'
ConsNothing , I like Everything on this program salonized
January 15, 2019
Valentina v.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
July 4, 2017

“The Ferrari of salon software”

OverallOnline booking system, online payments, super happy customers, no hassle
ProsI have tried just about all the salon software packages; Salonized remains the best. It is the perfect online booking system, with Mailchimp and Mollie user-friendly integrations and good management information. The guidance and service is also very good. You can chat with them, get questions answered quickly, and the application has been actively developed by an enthusiastic team.
Ann Marie S.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2017

“The system works fantastically well for me I'm very pleased.”

OverallMakes my business run smoothly. The booking system runs perfectly for me . I've now linked my personal google calendar to salonized that's makes my life so organised being a small business . Customer service have been fantastic always answer your enquirys promptly.
ProsThe system saves me time which I love. I wouldnt be with out it now . Before I used a dairy & pencil . I can be away from my salon and still check and take bookings.
Consyou can't see your deleted booking if you've made a mistake . Your feed back can't be tranfered to your face book or website . I think your text messages should be free or run from your own net work .
Debbie K.
August 3, 2017

“Extremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything. ”

ProsI was able to work more efficient with Salonized, and gained customers through the low-threshold online plan system. There has been less no-shows, if any, because of the easy-to-set reminders and much less administration due to automatic rapports. There could still be features added to make it even easier for me, but Salonized is ongoing in development, so I expect this will happen soon!
ConsThere could still be features added to make it even easier for me, but Salonized is ongoing in development, so I expect this will happen soon!
Inge V.
pedicure
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
August 3, 2017

“Should have done it much sooner! Should have done it much sooner! Great product!”

OverallI have more time to do other things. People easily make appointments online.
ProsShould have done it much sooner! Switched from another online calendar. I should have done that sooner! My clients never have problems with booking appointments. It's always carefully organized. I can see a clear overview of everything and it saves me a lot of time! Great support team, too. If I have any questions, they respond quickly :)
ConsThere could be introduced a kind of picture of feet so that we can draw into these pictures and sign the problems on feet.
Belinda d.
Pharmaceuticals, Self-employed

“Excellent sytem!”

ProsThis professional system perfectly fulfills my needs. For myself and my customers, it is very pleasant to use. Customers can even schedule their own appointments. The ability to pay in advance has received excellent feedback from my customers as well. Nice, smooth service from the Salonized employees. They take good care of the wishes of the customer. I am very satisfied and definitely recommend this system.
ConsI'll wish that I could send the reviews to my website. I have no other things that I like least about Salonized.
Michaëla S.
Owner massage salon
August 2, 2017

“super! Since October 2016, I have worked with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly”

OverallSince October 2016, I have woeker with Salonized and I think the system is very user-friendly and that it becomes more and more convenient with use. I have been very satisfied since I started with this system.
ProsNow the appointments are neatly confirmed and reminders are sent out and I am able to produce attractive invoices. Everything is being kept in good standing within the reports. It works very efficiently. The Salonized customer service is extremely helpful and friendly! I can definitely recommend it to any practice/salon.
Nyk S.
Barber
July 26, 2017

“Affordable, Reliable and Supportive.”

ProsI love the constant new features being implemented by the customer demand. I love the ease of use of the system and the great reports that give me daily and monthly chart based visuals on my business.
ConsLack of social media links to reviews and I would like to see more business marketing tips or any tips to improve small business.
Jay S.
Salon owner
July 26, 2017

“I love how easy it is to use and how there is someone to answer questions fairly quickly ”

ProsThat it has made my life easier, with bookings and the running of accounts stock takes and being able to log in remotely from the salon
ConsThat you can double book a room, this idea I put forward and was told it would be done well over a year ago. Plus I don't like that we can't print ea h therapist day list only the whole week, or all therapist
Jolande R.
owner of the company
July 5, 2017

“Excellent customer care.I wish that I had changed a lot sooner as it gives me so much more joy”

Overallhappy clients
ProsThat customers can book their appointments online. That feedback can be given by customers and imprinted on your website
ConsSometimes it's hard to see if updates are actually being applied. For the rest, I am very pleased with the product. I have no negatives about the product.
Melanie D.

“All in one”

ProsA very good system that combines all my needs. It works very smoothly and easily. After having 4 systems running consecutively, now, finally, I have them all in one.
ConsNot possible to reserve a room or appliance when this one is always used in combination with a service
Suzy v.
Owner beautysalon

“Awesome!!”

ProsAwesome! Clear and simple software! Easy to use by multiple employees and even over the phone. Great service! Quick answers to questions through online chat, too. I will definitely recommend Salonized if someone asks me for an online agenda. Five stars!!
Cynthia B.
Salon owner

“Best Option”

Overallit just does everything i need to for my salon & i've recommended it already
ProsIt has preatty much all you need from appoitment to client database, history of sales & services, inventory... And the customer support is simply the best i've ever dealt with.
ConsThere is nothing i dont like i would just love some upgrades such as loyalty point and birthday reminder (instead of having to go check manually)
Marissa G.
Esthetician
Cosmetics, Self-employed

“Salonized = PERFECT!”

OverallProfessional to clients and easy to use.
ProsThe chat service is super fast and nothing is too much of a problem. If there is a problem, you will be helped quickly. Do not wait until your salon becomes more successful to get this program, use it immediately. This is what I did and my clients are very positive about the professional emails (confirmation + appointment reminders, feedback and online appointment system). In addition, this makes life a lot easier for the bookkeeper. It's an easy-to-use program that you'll master within a day.
ConsI like everything about the software. If you really want to say something negative about the software, it will be about the price. It is not for free ofcourse. But the software is defenitly worth it.
Anoeska d.
manager
July 4, 2017

“Very satisfied, especially as it is constantly developing!”

ProsI should have done this much sooner! It is a simple and easy system to work with. Quick chat service for questions. Not yet 5 stars because it is still improving and they are working on this, but I can definitely recommend it!
Monique D.
Eigenaar, masseuse
March 1, 2018

“Perfect support for my practice! Perfect support for my practice!”

OverallThis software gives me more time and rest because it works good. I usedLast to send my confirmations and my reminders by What'sApp daily. Now it is going automatically. I cannot make mistakes in this anymore. I can send an invoice easily. Clients have the possibility to pay forward. (iDEAL) I get compliments for the easy way they make a booking. I am online 24/7 so I am always available to be booked. And last but not least it gives me a very professional image.
Pros"I'm really happy with the support that Salonized gives me. It gives me peace of mind that matters are handled automatically, for example confirmations, reminders and payments. Clients give me compliments because of the professional appearance Salonized has. Needless to say, I can recommend it to anyone!".
Stefan K.
July 10, 2017

“Easy to use system that covers most of what we need as a beauty salon.”

ProsThe fact that we can look into and update our schedule anywhere we are, even on our phone. Besides that it has a lot of usefell features like reporting. And the support team does great work. Easy to access and will do anything to help you.
ConsAt some points input could be made better, like adding a service or product when entering an invoice.
July 10, 2017
Janna S.

“Good service!”

OverallA great overview at the end of the month and the digital agenda.
ProsWe are very pleased with our new system! The staff are getting familiar with it's use and we are receiving very good guidance. Salonized is open to improvement and is constantly being enhanced.
ConsThat not everything is possible yet. I would like to have the possibility to add a digital autograph to the invoice.
Daisy B.
Beautician
July 4, 2017

“Good service and quality”

ProsMy experience with Salonized is still too short to assess it in the long term. However, what I can see and have experienced is the service. For example, there is always a quick response to my questions. I think the programme needs some work but it is easy for those geniuses that have a little computer experience.
Cons
Lyonne T.
Mental Health Care, Self-employed

“Very good”

ProsVery good! Salonized is perfect for me. I only use the agenda function, but I should have done this much sooner. In case of problems, you get super support and it's quick. Definitely recommended it.
Stephanie V.
Esthetisian
1-10 employees
June 21, 2017

“Super nice program!!It's amazing and super easy for clients to use.”

ProsSuper nice program!! I've been using Salonized since the beginning of this year and I have to say, it's great! The support team is amazing and I'm always helped quickly. I used to use another calendar system but this is much easier for me and for my customers. . Do yourself a favor and get it now!
ConsI'm still struggling with a few things that can now no longer be done, such as arranging packages across different calendars or making reservations by customers, but Salonized is still under development so I expect that soon there will be a solution
Vanessa V.
Hairdresser

“Very satisfied.”

ProsThe calendar is very easy to use and the chat support is excellent.easy to works whit the kassasysteem. Regularly updated and quickly answered.
Nathalie D.
Beautician
July 5, 2017

“Very satisfied with Salonized. Super user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything.”

OverallIt takes less time to work. It's very easy
ProsExtremely user-friendly and it offers a solution for everything. Very satisfied with Salonized software .
Cons
NigelMacDonald Clinic C.
director
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
June 21, 2017

“The best salon software”

OverallBetter communication with clients because of customade standard email contact.
ProsEvery day, I'm impressed by Salonized's capabilities, especially when compared to our previous online booking system. Salonized is really your best ally when it comes to managing your bookings and communicating with your customers. Moreover, staff is always willing to help you. No question is too silly or complicated for them, amazing! I should have started using it years ago! Keep up the good work, guys!
Marcel K.

“Excellent”

ProsGreat program. Have not tried all the features due to time, but for what my business needs, it is perfect.
Helen V.
owner of company
March 1, 2018

“"Very practical program. A lot of explanation during the 'startup', via telephone but also via chat ”

Pros"Very practical program. A lot of explanation during the 'startup', via telephone but also via chat inside of the program. Fast response, even in the weekends sometimes. There is some trouble with the software every once in a while, but they' work on it immediately. I wouldn't want to work without it. They even uploaded my intire customer file into the program without any trouble.".
Mark H.
Shiatsu Therapist
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
June 23, 2017

“Exactly the way a programme should work. GOOD!!!”

OverallAdministration Client system Easy Billing en reporting
ProsExactly the way a programme should work. GOOD!!! I am very pleased with this programme. I use it in my practice and I find it easy to use. There are always things to be improved here and there, but you can always make recommendations using the suggestion box, which the team actually takes seriously. Customer service is very helpful. Fantastic.
June 23, 2017
Edyta Z.
Holistic Beauty Therapist

“Wonderfull!!”

Pros"I'm super happy that I could try Salonized for free for a month! It's the ideal way to see if the system fits to your needs. I've been really impressed with how the program works! It's so compatable with my branch! It's practical, easy to use and the customer service is wonderful! I'll definitely continue using Salonized after this month! LOVE IT!".
Claudia K.
Esthetican
September 1, 2017

“Super package and support”

OverallMore time for my clients and more attention for my clients without my time, salonized works for me.
Pros"Very nice and simple package with the most comprehensive possibilities. So glad I started selling Salonized. Super team as support, you always get a quick answer to your questions".
ConsThe time doesn't walk with you during the day. It would be nice if it does while you work in your salon.
September 1, 2017
Mandie D.
July 27, 2017

“Excellent But it is not flexible enough to capture very important information ”

ProsIt's a really good system, users find it very easy to book and the bookings are clear to the practitioner, the booking system is incredibly straight forward for the customer
ConsThe system should be more simple to customise by the user for example the booking page should have other options for the customer to complete which could be selected or not by the owner date of Birth or marketing information
July 27, 2017
karen s.
July 8, 2017

“The best program for my business”

ProsIts's dummy proof and quick! anyone can work with this program. You can upload anything from your client and you can make a lot automatic like feedback mail, reminder of appointment
Consthey do not work Costum yet, So If you need some extra's and you want to pay for it, They struggle a bit. But in time I think they will do because we want to pay for it.
July 8, 2017
Rachel B.
Zelfstandig ondernemer microblading, softap eyeliner, wimperextensions en lashlift
April 20, 2018

“Great program with a lot of possibilities ”

OverallEasier administration
ProsGreat program with a lot of possibilities. Excellenct customer service. I'm very pleased with it. A Salonized app would make it even better!"
ConsI would really appreciate it if we could plan customers ahead. So repeat every 2 weeks for example. Also a proper app.
April 20, 2018
Maaike D.
owner ToLiveFit

“Very happy!”

ProsVery happy with this program. It says enough that I could test it for free for a month :) For the time being I'm only using the billing system and my invoices have never been made so quick. I know where I need to order of and what my stock is. I wouldn't want to work without it!
Ine W.
beautician
August 9, 2017

“Easy, intuitively, quick”

ProsThis program works very swiftly This program works very swiftly, easily and intuitively. Also, the helpdesk is extremely helpful, quick to answer questions and easily accessible. I am very satisfied! :-)
August 9, 2017
Katie R.
April 21, 2015

“Great system have found it easy to use...”

OverallI think this sytem is fantastic, i am a small business who wanted to become more organised and keep track of my customers trends. I really love using the system, i has eliminated no shows and allow customers a reminder in this busy world we live in today. -it is good value for money -easy to use -they provide great customer service even though they are in a different country to me if i could ask for something it would be that they have a package which incorporated SMS reminders but that is so small it doesn't seem mentioning!
April 21, 2015
Tamara R.
Massage Therapist
Self-employed
November 11, 2016

“Love it”

OverallJust a great software instinly fell in love with it. Will recommend to anyone and value for money
ProsVery easy software I really love it
November 11, 2016
Kristy H.
Barber
November 19, 2015

“Super user friendly and great customer service”

OverallSuper user friendly Is easy to use, service is fast and friendly. new things get introduced all the time. I am very happy all around, I definitely recommend Salonized! keep up the good work !
Monique S.
March 17, 2015

“A very user-friendly program!”

OverallI recommend it to every salon, looking for a good billing and appointment system. You keep accounting records at the same time, so no additional time needs to be spent on this.
Lies M.
Beautician-Wellness
December 7, 2015

“If i could give them 6 stars, i would!”

Overalleasy, nice, perfect, up to date,.... If i could give them 6 stars, i would! Salonized makes my life a little easier.... thanks!
December 7, 2015
Elle E.
April 22, 2015

“Fantastic Software - Couldnt live without it ”

OverallAs a sole trader I previously struggled to keep up with Stock Takes, and booking clients in - Salonized has helped me utilize my time more efficiently :)
April 22, 2015
Mariëlle C.

“Salonized evaluation”

OverallSalonized fits my needs perfectly being an all in one POS system. Due to the automatic reminders there are a lot less no shows. Good value for money and great service!
Patricia P.

“Top Programm”

OverallVery good software program Easy software, good service