Pure Chat Ratings

Overall

About Pure Chat

Pure Chat helps small and mid-sized organizations engage their website visitors with our powerful, easy-to-use live chat software. Use Pure Chat throughout the entire customer journey to share information with visitors, nurture leads and deliver exceptional customer service to increase sales and improve satisfaction. We now have a 100% Free plan that includes unlimited users and unlimited chats for up to 3 websites! What are you waiting for? Sign up and start chatting today! Learn more about Pure Chat

Stefany D.
Co-Founder
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
October 19, 2017

“One of the best out there!”

OverallHigher client response rates and better retention. Waiting for them to find eh email link isn't enough anymore. Pure Chat means my "about us" page is on every page.
ProsSo Easy! I use it on a Wordpress site. The plug-in takes a second and you are up and running. I was able to match it to my company color and feel to keep the flow of my homepage. I found we gained much higher engagement with our clients than with email or even texting. The back end is well tailored for control freaks like myself who wants to keep an eye on the team activity and responses. The list of respondents makes it easy to add to email campaigns and keep up with newly interested clients. An Android phone app! Icing on the cake for us. From PC to mobile, it's seamless. I am always connected to a customer in need. It's security that I am on top of my business and I won't miss a question that could result in a sale. Did I mention this is free? You can upgrade for even more functionality but once you start using it, you will wonder what more they have to give. Reports. That's what. Get granular on the amount of traffic on your site, and see it live, you and your teams response rate, and team activity. I cannot say enough good things about this software. I do test other options from time to time but I tend to come back to Pure Chat.
ConsI wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing in inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.
October 19, 2017
Jan S.
Health Coach
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified

“Invaluable!”

OverallPure Chat is a great tool for myriad reasons: People can "talk" with us and still be at work. People can "talk" to us when they have laryngitis. People can "talk" to us when their speech is unclear, when the baby's crying, when the spouse is yelling...Words come through with speed and clarity. We can contact them with their email if there's a bad connection, or they must ring off. It is easy to save statements or descriptions that we use often so we can call them up at will and not retype them repeatedly. Customer support is outstanding, quick, clear, concise...and Robert doesn't make non-tech-y types (like me) feel like a fool. Excellent product, excellent service. I am a Health Coach for Kare's Purple Rice. Thank you!
ProsPure Chat is a great tool for myriad reasons: People can "talk" with us and still be at work. People can "talk" to us when they have laryngitis. People can "talk" to us when their speech is unclear, when the baby's crying, when the spouse is yelling...Words come through with speed and clarity. We can contact them with their email if there's a bad connection, or they must ring off. It is easy to save statements or descriptions that we use often so we can call them up at will and not retype them repeatedly. Customer support is outstanding, quick, clear, concise...and Robert doesn't make non-tech-y types (like me) feel like a fool. Excellent product, excellent service. I am a Health Coach for Kare's Purple Rice. Thank you!
ConsI wish it could read my mind so I didn't have to type.
Recommendations to other buyersI also wish if I am researching the answer for a chatter, that after a short period of non-use, it would say different things like, "I haven't left, just finding answer", and "Thanks for continuing to hold" or "It won't be long, I'll be be back to you" and "Thank you for your patience. " and "I haven't forgotten about you..." etc.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thank you for the fantastic review Jan! And no guarantees, but we'll try to work on that mind reading thing for you ;)
Anvita S.
Tutor
Education Management, Self-employed
September 11, 2019

“Pure Chat is User Friendly”

OverallOverall my experience with Pure Chat has been positive and convenient, minus the inconveniences or annoyances of having to remember to stay on the current page so as not to lose the chat and have to start over. I really wish more businesses with online sites implemented Pure Chat because I really appreciate the convenience and ease of directly chatting with an agent while I am already on their website. Every time I have used Pure Chat the agents have been able to provide answers or solutions to my inquiries and they have always been extremely friendly!
ProsWhat I like most about Pure Chat is that I have the option to speak directly with customer service agents from many websites I am already browsing on. If I have any questions or concerns, I can easily get in touch with someone who can help me and that is very convenient as I do not have to make a call to customer service and press through many different menu options, or send an email and wait an unknown amount of time before getting a reply. I have had many of my questions and concerns solved via Pure Chat with friendly agents and I love this service and wish more businesses used it!
ConsWhat I like least about this software is that sometimes it does not load properly depending upon which internet browser I am using, and I have to switch browsers. Sometimes the Pure Chat option pops up, and at other times it is impossible to find it and I have to exit out or refresh a few times before the icon or option shows up again, and that can be frustrating when I am in a rush to speak to an agent. One other frustrating thing about Pure Chat (and with other live chat softwares as well) is that I cannot go back to any other tab, or click away from the page because the entire chat box will disappear, and I have to start over. This can be annoying when I accidentally click away or accidentally go back a page when I am waiting on a response from the agent and am distracted looking around the website, because then I have to go back and start the Pure Chat over again and then hope they connect me with my previous agent. Otherwise I have to explain the entire question or issue again.
September 11, 2019
Miguel G.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
June 11, 2018

“Get Personal With Your Website Visitors... Chat With Them”

OverallI came across Pure Chat through a series of online searches to locate a viable solution for one of my clients operating from their WordPress website. I located various solutions, but liked the ease of use and integration with their website much more than the others. If you operate multiple websites, Pure Chat's Pro subscription allows you manage multiple websites from one acount.
ProsPure Chat offers an amazing list of features and functionality that serves, literally, any industry. After reviewing this product for a client to use on their website, I adopted it for my own. Pure Chat is a complete chatting application that even offers an entry level free version to let you try it out. And even at this level, despite its branding and some restrictions in features, it offers a full view of their functionality. Pure Chat is easy to use, configure and setup. It has a simple interface for obtaining code snippets for your website. Integration with WordPress websites are an absolute breeze. Pure Chat lets you customize the chat box, setup canned responses for online and offline modes, add and manage teams, obtain reports, and even transcripts of the conversations. The Pro version adds even more with real-time analytics, visitor tracking, unlimited contacts, removal of their branding, use of Pure Chat in unlimited number of websites, setup of trigger alerts and actions, SMS notifications, export and support. They even offer an affiliate program you can benefit from as well. Pure Chat offers an amazing list of third party integrations through Zapier. 500+ to be precise. Need one that is not on their list? Try their guidelines to build your own. The possibilities are endless. If you want to take advantage of the added Pro features, you can even get to try it for 7 days before committing to the subscription.
ConsI have been using Pure Chat for a few months now and cannot find any cons I can speak of. The features in my account allow me to perform the exact features I need.
June 11, 2018
George Rex A.
Co-Founder & CAO
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2019

“Its a wonderful solution comparable to tawk”

OverallOur clients needed a way to allow users communicate with them from their websites in real-time to help these leads make quicker buyer decisions. And while we used tawk earlier, we needed something modern and all-inclusive; and we believe PureChat gave us that.
ProsThe service has a WordPress plugin we could integrate with our website, and the set up was really easy and straightforward. I even love the function where you can add an address and phone number to the chat widget that appears on your website.
ConsThe fact that an agent has to be on a third-party website (i.e. PureChat website), outside your WordPress admin dashboard to respond to chats from clients' website was really an irregular procedure for a WordPress user.
September 25, 2019
Olayinka A.
Customer Support Specialist
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees
August 23, 2018

“Covered meets all our primary expectations.”

OverallPurechat makes it easier for our customers to talk to us and get an instantaneous response.Unlike when they send us an email or call support over the phone : it is free to use for them and they get a response in seconds provided an agent is available online.
Pros Pure chat has covered all of our basic Livechat needs since we began using from April the past year. We are provided with the most important features which assist us better address customer needs and complaints.I like that we get chat alerts for all incoming chats on the Pure chat dashboard,the canned responses has enabled everyone at the help desk department communicate faster with customers by allowing us presave responses to the most popular questions by our customers,likewise the pre -chat information form has allowed us gather some extra information about a web visitor before they are connected to an agent and lastly customization has been pretty impressive.
ConsNew chat notification have sometime come minutes late,in which case the website visitor has already left the website. I have only experienced this bug during weekends when I work from home ,with the aid of the Pure chat smartphone app.
August 23, 2018
Adelaynes C.
Analista de Acompañamiento y Gestion Comunitaria
June 28, 2018

“Purechat is an excellent chat software for citizen attention in our office”

OverallPurechat is a very interesting software, with a warm interface, and moldable according to the user's requirements. Personalization of chats, availability schedules, can be used in blogs and web pages, are many of the options that make Purechat an excellent option for communication with other people.
ProsSince using the PureChat application in my work space, we have been able to perceive immediate benefits, which have facilitated contact between the communities and our work team, receiving in real time all the recommendations, suggestions and requests from these communities. Through Purechat we have been able to systematize the ideas expressed in our chat session and turn them into work plans and community approaches. This attention by chat is enriched with tools such as personalization of chats to be able to track person to person of each of the ideas, availability schedules to serve the largest number of people and can be used in tablets, adroids and IOS
ConsI have no outstanding complaints about this software. Since we used it in the office and in my wordpress, we have exploited all its potential and it seems to us to be quite functional software.
June 28, 2018
Think Tanks, 1-10 employees
November 19, 2018

“Great so far”

OverallSo far Pure Chat has been great. It's simple and easy to use. There are a few questions I would like to get answered and customer service is hit and miss at the moment but I will keep trying.
ProsWe love that to start this software it is completely free. It allows us to test it out on our website to know if this is a tool that is valuable to our company or unnecessary. It is easy to use, very user friendly and super easy to install. We were able to customize it easily to fit the look and feel of our website. The features have been great and I can easily collect email addresses of my visitors to follow up with them in the future.
ConsI wish that I would receive an email notification as soon as a chat came on that we were unable to respond to it. Just to let us know we missed a chat. I have to go into transcripts to see if we missed a chat. The only way we get an email notification is if they actually wrote us or emailed us the question. I also wish I knew more about the integration with programs like infusionsoft and google analytics. I have found that customer service doesn't always respond to my requests. Luckily, it's pretty simple to use but some of my questions really determine if we are going to be paying a monthly fee. If they don't respond to my questions I'm much more likely to not purchase the software.
November 19, 2018
Marylyn G.
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
January 25, 2017

“Pure chat review”

OverallWe use pure chat as a means for prospective students to contact us with questions. We love the product and hope that more offices will utilize the same system. The only problem we'd like to see fixed is that students leave the chat before we can answer a question. We believe many students move to another page before we have time to type a response. Could that be fixed, that once a student is on the chat they may continue to chat with us if they change pages?
ProsThis provides students with another avenue for asking questions. We see a lot of activity after hours. This provides us with additional information to return the students inquiry.
ConsIf I forget to log out of the chat it doesn't log me out after so much time of inactivity. Please see previous comment about students leaving the chat before we can answer the question.

By Pure Chat on January 25, 2017
Thanks for the great review Marylyn! Yes, there is a way to fix that. Just go to your chat box editor (Account > Websites > Customize), click on the "Chat Open" tab, then scroll to the bottom and check the "Popout Automatically" box. That should solve your problem!
January 25, 2017
Jose R.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2018

“Real time interaction with customers was a game changer”

ProsVery easy to set-up, the interface is intuitive and allows assignment of chat representatives in no-time. For small companies providing multiple services, the same rep can assist in more than one website with no complications. The mobile app is a life-saver to optimize costs, as anyone in your organization can become a chat rep at anytime/anywhere. This tool has all the options you may expect from a chat software, including the ability to integrate with other platforms as in my case, the CRM.
ConsPricing-wise this tool is comparable to all other solutions in the market (and none is cheap). I don't have any complain as it changed the way customer service was provided in my company.
August 20, 2018
Heiry B.
Loan Officer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

“Satisfied User!”

OverallI have been using pure chat for about a year and a half and its has been a great tool to communicate with our online visitors! I love how easy it is to get started and how easy it is to view transcripts and pull up data on our chat history. I also like the ability to use templates for responses specially for the frequently asked questions. The daily reports have been great for our organization to keep track of areas for improvement, the way our pure chat schedules are created and visitor satisfaction. I am not an administrator so I am unaware of the costs for keeping pure chat up an running, but we are still using it, so I believe there is no problem there! Pure chat has been down before, but our systems team and communications team have always been able to get us answers and time estimates of how long it will be down for and have not had trouble getting answers. Pure chat is super easy to use and reliable. It has become a very important tool for communication with our applicants and clients. Pure chat is part of our every day!
ProsI like how easy it is to navigate through the software and how easy it is to view reports based on activity history.
ConsI do not like that sometimes if you log out without editing your availability, sometime you still receive missed chats.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the great review Heiry!
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees
January 21, 2019

“Cheap, Efficient Chat Software!”

OverallPureChat helps us keep in contact with our customers and any potential buyers that come across our website. Because we sell very technical and specific products, we often have customers reach out to us to find out product specification sheets or other data relevant to what they're trying to accomplish. Purechat helps us guide them to the best product.
ProsFor the price, Purechat is a great user support service for any website. It allows representatives to help customers decide on products as well as help them with their orders or any issues they are presented. Purechat is easy to install by just dropping a snippet of code.
ConsThis might not be the case for all websites but sometimes the Purechat widget might need custom coding to style it in place. It for the most part is easy to install but with some help with one of their representatives we were able to add a few lines of code to make the widget appear correctly (it was lined a few pixels off).
January 21, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 13, 2018

“Helpful Communication Tool”

ProsI like how easy this program is to use and allows potential clients to email me if I'm not available or Active on the website. I also like that it saves the transcripts and client contact info. Also shows where the client is located and how many times they have visited the site.
ConsI don't like that I have to have the page open on my browser. I don't always remember to open it and put that I'm available. If there was a computer app that opened automatically and sent me notifications it would be really help.
December 13, 2018
Scott M. W.
Lawyer
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2018

“Artibot is awesome!”

OverallI recently started using Artibot on my website because I wanted to have a chat option for customers exploring the website. Unfortunately, as a small business, I cannot dedicate someone to be online at all times to handle these sorts of chats. After doing some research, I came across Pure Chat's artibot and decided to give it a try. After an hour or two of tinkering with the program, I launched it on my website. Then I asked some friends to give it a whirl to see how they liked the conversation flow. Almost all of them said the loved it and asked whether I would add additional options and decisions to help the conversation flow. I absolutely intend to do so. However, this would be the only area I would mark down artibot. The program gets a bit bulky in the editing side when you have multiple conversation paths to travel down and it can be hard to keep track of the conversation tree. At the same time, I feel like I can't complain since the program is free and super easy to use otherwise. I think this is a great program if you don't make your chats "too" in-depth and are simply trying to capture contact information.
ProsAI chat bot on my website, easy to use, cost (free), and ability to integrate with other systems through Zapier
ConsIt can become rather "bulky" when you have multiple decision trees set up in the AI chat dialogue. It would be a nice feature if the programers could make new screens or subsections for the decision trees.
November 28, 2018
Doriangel M.
Analista de la Unidad Casos de Salud
July 2, 2018

“Another great software approach to citizenship, making the difficult very easy.”

OverallPure Chat is an excellent software for the attention of citizens in real time. His rapport with the daily tasks of our management has made Pure Chat vital to serve the general public, as well as allowing us to systematize the experiences explained by citizens.
ProsComplemented by other software we increase the range of attention to citizens suffering from health diseases. With a real-time attention, having schedules and a qualified staff, we serve people according to their doubts and complaints. We also find it very important the solutions that Pure Chat offers us to personalize the different sessions, making the attention personalized and with case knowledge.
ConsThanks to the permanent use of this software, and the tests we have done in relation to the number of people served, the time and the quality of the service, we have no contra in relation to this software.
July 2, 2018
Warren B.
Digital Marketing Lead
Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees
January 17, 2017

“Pure Chat has helped us connect with our website visitors”

OverallWe switched to Pure Chat in May 2016 and have been thrilled with the results. Our operators have found it easy to use for the most part - and new features we requested have been responded to by the support team. Our admins find the reporting section helpful without being overly busy and confusing. The pricing has allowed us to add operators to the plan without blowing up the budget. Overall great software that has given us a way to connect with our current customers and new visitors alike.
ProsThe admin interface is simple, clear and easy to navigate. Very easy to understand and make quick changes to the chat tab and window. We love that the tab switches to 'Email Us' form when all of the operators are offline. The price is right.
ConsWould like to see some improvements on the reporting i.e. a way to bulk export chat transcripts to csv or excel format, or filter transcripts by a custom date range.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the review Warren! We'll keep your comments about transcript exports in mind!
Greg F.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2017

“Switched from another company and very satisfied with the Change”

OverallWe are a retail and wholesales performance parts distributor and retailer. But we also do Automotive service and performance work. Pure Chat has sped up our efficiency in online chatting allowing us to answer customer faster, on the go if we need to, and track analytically where out customers are coming from and when the height of the day is for viewers. This has become more of a tool than just an online chat. We save all of our transcripts too which we weren't able to do before so we can look back and refer to prior conversations. For the money we are very satisfied with the amount of capabilities PureChat gives us to help our customers faster an easier.
ProsEasy of Function, layout, user experience is easy to figure out, allows multiple users
ConsHave not found a dislike yet!

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
We're so glad to hear Pure Chat is helping you reach customers even faster, Greg!
Anais B.
Quality Auditor
July 27, 2018

“The interaction with the public is simply fascinating with this software”

ProsAttention to the public is one of our most important premises when working in the consortium. Pure Chat has been an excellent ally for us since it has brought us closer to customers who for one reason or another want to share their concerns, observations, complaints and compliments with us. This interaction gives us inputs to improve our service from many points of view, either from the quality of the flights, the sale of tickets, the schedules arranged for the flights, the quality control in the handling of the luggage, among many other things , which, make me recommend this software.
ConsI do not have any type of complaint about this software since, since we used it in our consortium, we have only obtained benefits, praise from the users and optimization in the work
July 27, 2018
Belinda S.
Creative Director
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
July 10, 2018

“PureChat | Powerful Professional Live Chat ”

OverallPureChat was a nice surprise when I was looking for an easy chat service for clients who only have a few customer questions each day. PureChat offered unlimited users and unlimited chats for free, so it was an easy decision to try it out. It was simple to set up. I found it pretty powerful and intuitive and you can't beat the price.
ProsWe liked how easy it was to set up an account and install the widget on a website. There is also a mobile app so we never have to miss a call. It integrates with Hubspot and Zapier so we can work with the sales team or for customer relationship management (CRM). The dashboard is really easy to navigate and the form options let you create a chat box that is consistent with your branding. There are a lot of features such as setting it to only popup during open hours and several choices for location on your website. We haven't tried it yet, but there's a feature to create canned responses that can be launched for questions that are frequently asked. We like the consistency it provides to customers for answering important questions. You can also upgrade to Pro to have an unbranded version without the PureChat link on the chat box. Pro subscription also includes a lot of analytics related to your chats, which would be great for businesses with a lot of customer service requests.
ConsHonestly, we haven't found anything we view as a Con at this point. Even the Pro version is affordable and for freelancers and small businesses, budgets can be the deciding factor for whether they adopt new technology or not.
July 10, 2018
Amy B.
Customer Service Rep

“Pure Chat is Amazing!”

OverallI use Pure Chat daily at work to assist customers. Not only do I really enjoy using the Chat service, but it is really easy to use. I like that you can go back and look up past conversations as well as see how many current website visitors the site has. I am able to also see where customers are from which can be very interesting at the time. Pure Chat makes my day easier when it comes to dealing with customers.
ProsI like that I can see where customers are from as well as pull up past chats if needed. I like that chat allows me to multi-task while doing my job. I enjoy being able to keep up with how many website visitors the website has at any given time of the day.
ConsIt occasionally logs me out on its own or looses connection, but it has gotten a lot better with glitches over the past year.
Recommendations to other buyersNot at the current time. I believe you all are on the right track and headed in the right direction with your service.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the great review, Amy!
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“Love Love Love This Product”

OverallMy experience has been excellent. I have no plans to stop using this product.
ProsThere is a free version for those of us that don't have to have a lot of stats. It does not go by volume and was easy to set up. It allows for time on and time off, its easy to add to your website, and support has been great. Just in case I am unable to review artibot.ai This auto attendant (bot) by the same company is invaluable and I would not be without it.
ConsThe notifications on my mobile phone are sometimes missed so I miss the chat on the mobile app. Granted, the notification happens but I cannot get the sound to be loud enough for me to hear. I have to change this but no luck yet. The good thing is the person does have to leave an email so I am able to make contact on missed chats.
July 19, 2019
Serjio S.
Call Center Supervisor
January 17, 2017

“Enjoying Working with Pure Chat”

OverallEverything is great. It's easy to use and very effective. I would like Pure Chat to have profile picture that is visible to the customer. That way there is more of a connection.
ProsEasy to use, fast, effective. Great reporting system.
ConsWould like to have the customer see the picture of the agent that is assisting them.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the review, Serjio! And we actually do have a way for the agent's picture to show up. Just follow the directions here to have your operators upload an avatar (https://www.purechat.com/dashboard#customize) and it will appear to visitors who chat with you.
Kevin L.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
October 9, 2018

“Purechat is 100% Free Live Chat for Startups”

OverallPurechat is in my bag of tools for setting up shop. If you're in the market for a solid live-chat tool, take a look at Purechat. It comes with Zapier integrations so it's pretty useful across the board. What's really nice is it also has transcript history, this is super useful to check back on what operators have said in terms of sales quoting if you're a sales or SaSS company and quote often on live chat. Supports Wordpress.
ProsIf you're looking for a solid, FREE live chat software for your blog or website, take a look at Pure Chat. Other than the awesomeness of being free, Purechat's actually a really solid contender to something like tawk.to or Olark. First, I really like the UI. It's very slack-esque and super sleek. If you work with your team, you can have 3 operators on the Free plan, and that's sort of plenty for startups. The best thing about Purechat is the Mobile apps (currently supports iOS and Android), you never miss a beat when it comes to chatting with your website vistors.
ConsThere's nothing to really dislike. It's a solid app and works fine on both Wordpress and HTML sites. The free plan is free...so there's no reason not to try this out.
October 9, 2018
Ben O.
IT Director
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“Easy to Use & Support is Great”

ProsIt's inexpensive and allows customer's to chat with our customer service team when they have a question about a product. It's easy to use and support is very helpful when an issue comes up.
ConsIt uses a snippet code to be installed on your site. There have been times when an update to the snippet code was required, we weren't notified and images on our sites would not display. Support was very helpful in resolving the issue within an hour or so.
October 3, 2018
Jose G.
Project Manager & Estimator
Printing, 11-50 employees
January 24, 2017

“Prima Atlanta Pure Chat ”

OverallIt's super easy to use. Our customers show their appreciation to our prompt response time, and their ratings (whether good or bad) help us improve our customer service experience. Pure Chat is a great tool that helps us connect with our clients.
ProsI like the accessibility to the client on our site Being able to see incoming traffic on the website makes it easier to track where people spend most of their time knowing how our team is being rated, and how much time is being spent on chats helps us improve our customer service experience
ConsI do not like that it times out an individual and turns off their online status without notification, this makes it hard to keep CSRs who have retail duties on chat during high traffic hours on our site. A notice should be prompted on screen to remind them that they have been logged off
David A.
Systems Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2017

“Pure Chat is a great, low-cost option for interactive chat with your customer base.”

OverallWe have utilized Pure Chat to keep in touch with our customer base, answer sales questions, and provide support. It is super simple to set up users, chat widgets, and run reports on usage, transcripts, etc. Also, includes chat feedback for the customer to use. All around, very simple to setup, easy to use.
ProsPureChat is easy to setup and easy to manage from an admin perspective.
ConsI would like a more verbose feedback form for the chat, other than just a rating system. This may be available at a higher price tier, not sure.
Recommendations to other buyersVery low-cost option to interact with your user or customer base.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the review David! We'll keep your feedback about chat ratings in mind.
Sydney P.
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

“Pure chat is 8/10”

OverallFor the most part, the chat always works great. Every now and then, the notification sound will not go off, which can lead to missed chats... but for the most part, it's great. The only thing I wish I could change is how I receive missed chats in my email inbox. Before the most recent update, I always had the customer's name and email address. Now after the update, everyone is a "visitor" and I can't make my replies as personal.
ProsBeing able to connect with my customers across the country.
ConsI receive missed chats from "visitors" now instead of giving me their first name.
Recommendations to other buyersIt's great besides the visitor thing!

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for your feedback Sydney! We'll look into the email change you mentioned.
Anne Marie L.
Northwest Regional Account Manager
Executive Office, 51-200 employees
January 17, 2017

“Kochek Co., LLC - Northwest Regional Account Manager ”

OverallI have had nothing but wonderful feedback on the Pure Chat features. If there were anything I could change it would be this: After chatting with someone and giving them the information they need - if I close out the chat before they have all the information copied down at their end - they lose it. They come back on and say the chat closed - could they have the info again. Other than that - it's been wonderful - fast program.
ProsQuick - no lagging in responses back and forth.
ConsI've had a few customers say they hit the "Frown" face by error - giving me a negative and even when I touch base with them and confirm that they were happy about the experience I can't change that negative off my report.
Recommendations to other buyersWhen I close chat - customers I've been chatting with say that it closed at their end and they lose info -

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback Anne Marie!
Laura W.
Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees
January 24, 2017

“Pure Chat for Rethunk Junk”

OverallWe love the ability to chat with our customers and the ease of use setting this up and getting rolling has been phenomenal. We also fee like it's very affordable. What we have NOT been as thrilled with is the way the system functions. At times, i will get an email for a missed chat - other times i won't. It will kick off other administrators without notice. It will ignore our time settings randomly. We like the option to Live Chat - we just aren't 100 percent thrilled with how it functions.....could possibly be an issue on our end....but have not gotten much response from customer service.
ProsThe ability to communicate with our customers who have questions in such an immediate way.
ConsUnreliable software/doesn't always function the way I'd like it to.
Recommendations to other buyersNeed an easier way to contact customer support....
Nick A.
Director of First Impressions
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
January 17, 2017

“Easy and Affordable Way to Engage Our Customers!”

OverallComing into a role where PureChat was already being used, I can honestly say that I can't think of a better way to reach our online customer base. With their Visitors pane to show a real-time display of our web traffic, we can see where our inquiries are coming from and target their needs specifically without having to ask. The Proactive Chat function is great because is gives us the opportunity to engage our potential customers and meet them where they are, letting us show just how much we care about their well-being. PureChat is a great service, and I plan to use for a long time!
ProsBasically everything.
ConsThe phantom availability of users who are not logged out.
Recommendations to other buyersLearn how to read and manipulate the reports, they're a great basic analytic tool.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
It's great to hear that you're loving Pure Chat, Nick! Let us know if there's anything we can ever do to help :)
Deb A.
Lead Instructor
Higher Education, 11-50 employees

“Very good product.”

OverallI use Pure Chat to assist students. It is very easy to use. I really love the function that allows us to invite other team members into a chat. There are times when a student needs to speak to a different department. We can invite a member of that department into the chat, and then leave the chat ourselves. I like to many different ring options. I can always tell the ring for Pure Chat. The only downside, is that at times there is a minor lag when trying to submit the text. This does not happen very often.
ProsEase of use.
ConsSometimes a bit of a lag when typing or submitting text.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the feedback, Deb! We'll look into your occasional lag issue.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 8, 2019

“Pure chat is just that...pure chat!”

ProsPure chat helps to manage my inventory of connections and allows for easy communication between myself and my customers. Not only do they have all of the standard features of a web-based chat service, but most of these features come included in the free version. The advance "pay-for-play" service has much more advanced features, so it's worth giving it a try.
ConsAs my database of customers grows, it has become a little difficult to manage this catalog of people using Pure Chat's mobile option. I think pure chat could use some more updating in terms of automation. Using a few simple triggers I think the service could become exactly what I need, but for now, my inventory of customers is simply to large to manage on pure chat. It would be very effective for small to midsize companies.
Internet, 51-200 employees
October 15, 2019

“Connect directly to your customer”

Overall Bridging the gap between user and server. Helping to constantly improve the customer experience through feedback and communication.
ProsPure chat is perfect for bridging the gap with your customer and massively improves the user experience. It's there for general questions and knowledge, but it's also perfect for troubleshooting and feedback. It's a very straightforward tool that puts you in direct connection with the very people you are hoping to reach.
ConsIt's a powerful tool all around. Outside of a few odd hiccups here and there with connection, there is nothing in particular I can think of that I dislike about the product.
October 15, 2019
Emily A.
Dispatcher
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 17, 2019

“PureChat Review”

OverallI am the primary user of PureChat at our company. It's an easy way for clients to get a quick answer to their questions.
ProsI like being able to see who is currently looking at our website, which page their on, how long they've been looking at it. Also being able to compare it to the previous week is cool.
ConsA better alert when new chats were coming in would help. Like a notification that would pop up on your screen and stay there until you acknowledge it.
September 17, 2019
Samim S.
Sr Marketing Manager
July 17, 2019

“Solved our online chat support”

OverallWe operate an ecommerce website to sale women ethnic apparels and chat support is a must so we zeroed on this platform which is very easy to implement on our site. We are using this for the last couple of years and we found it very good. We receive offline messages when agents are mot around and can reply them directly.
Pros- Easy to implement. - Has option for offline messages. - Easy to monitor chat agents. - Can see chat history easily and all the replies.
Cons- Not found any major cons till now but pricing can be lower.
July 17, 2019
William B.
Business Management Financial Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 1001-5000 employees
January 9, 2019

“Great for High Traffic Websites”

OverallThe overall experience of this software is good, as it is user and consumer friendly.
ProsWhat I liked most about the software is the ability to have customizable widgets which help align our company objectives with the use of Pure Chat.
ConsThe limit of SMS notifications that come with the pricing plan.
January 9, 2019
Brian B.
Stewardship Specialist
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Great product.”

OverallWork within this product on a daily basis. Extremely user friendly with valuable information provided with the locator and where they are currently on your website. The ability to insert canned responses is also a convenient tool. Overall I feel that this platform is a great tool in connecting with customers both current and future.
ProsThe ease of use with which I can communicate with both current and potential customers. Extremely effective tool.
ConsHonestly do not have any cons for this platform right now.
Recommendations to other buyersWould definitely recommend this platform to anyone.
Cody D.
Systems Support Tech
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
January 18, 2017

“Stay connected with your customers and end users with Pure Chat”

OverallUsing Pure Chat as a means of communication between the company I work for and our customers provides another, excellent, avenue of communication which offers those who wish not to reach out via the phone the ability to receive support and answers to any questions they may have.
ProsThe notification features that are available so that you never miss a new chat with a customer.
ConsWhen your browser refreshes or updates, Pure Chat may show you as 'unavailable' to chat once the window refreshes, so you have to keep an eye out for that and ensure that you are still listed as available.
Recommendations to other buyersRemember the monitor feature, which allows you to monitor fellow employee's chats without actually being involved in the chat itself.
January 18, 2017
Christina E.
Marketing Manager
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2017

“Jobscan loves Pure Chat (and so do our users!) ”

OverallWe have tons of customer feedback on our easy to use Live chat feature. As the rep who uses it, I like that my responses are customized and when I'm unavailable my team gets an email. The software is fast and clean- very easy to use.
ProsI like my customized responses
ConsI dislike that my slow internet connection sometimes makes Pure Chat fail and I lose a chat mid-customer
Recommendations to other buyersLove that I can use language that makes it seem like my responses aren't automatic.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the review Christina! We'll keep improving the performance of Pure Chat so your internet connection isn't as much of an issue.
Lucas P.
ECommerce Manager
Online Media, 11-50 employees

“Awesome Sauce!”

OverallThe people at PureChat are very knowledgeable with their service, are very prompt, and the overall experience I've had with them has been nothing short of spectacular. I use their program to so my customers have a way to communicate with me as fast as they can. Excellent software!
ProsThe ability to chat with my customers and see where they are located throughout the world.
ConsI can't really say there's anything I'd change; it's awesome.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it! This is the real deal Holyfield.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for the review, Lucas! I think we need to quote "Awesome Sauce!" on our customer feedback wall :D
Marybeth M.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Easy service”

OverallPureChat is an easy service to use for our customers to connect with us. We are able to quickly respond to their questions, especially with canned responses. On the phone software, the software needs to be changed for Android users. The chat box will pop up over the website. Several customers hit the chat button and all they want to do is check out, and "this chat box keeps coming up." Might be something to look at. Seems to be fine for iPhone users.
ProsEasy, quick, canned responses.
ConsNew version not working with current version of Safari.
Recommendations to other buyersSee previous notes on phone software for Android users.

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Thanks for your review Marybeth! If you send an email to support@purechat.com our team can help you investigate the issue with Safari.
Avais S.
Quality Manager
Education Management, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2017

“A Perfect Chat Solution for Small Businesses”

OverallOur company implemented the PureChat system after leaving another similar service for cost reasons. PureChat did everything we needed it to, and at the most reasonable price we found on the market. Have yet to experience any downtime with the service. Overall, very happy with our decision to switch over.
ProsEase of use, little to no downtime, extraordinarily simple yet powerful layout.
ConsVery simple to use on the customer end

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
We are so glad you've had an awesome experience with Pure Chat Avais! Thanks for the review :)
Angela Linda N.
Innovations Management Assistant
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1000 employees
September 15, 2018

“Great Software for communication”

ProsPure chat is really helpful for me as I reached to my customers quickly through a live chat. I can easily answer their queries.
ConsNone so far. It is really good for me.
September 15, 2018
Anton v.
Sales & Care
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2017

“Purechat Sales & Care user”

OverallPurechat is a very decent chat engine that allows you to view a lot of information on the visitors on your webpage besides just the chat applet. This helps us to get the most out out the sales channels. The only major downside is that the applet can not be opened in a popup. This means that every time a customer changes pages we lose the chat, this is a big problem.
ProsDetailed information about visitors on our webpage
ConsThe fact that chats can not open in popup screens so people can navigate our website freely without disconnecting from the chat.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you see someone on your page looking at your product, open a chat and ask if they need help. Proactive sales are the way to go here.
Micaela M.
Leasing/Office Assistant
Real Estate, Unspecified
January 17, 2017

“Great Platform to Communicate with Customers!”

OverallI have been using PureChat for about 6 months now and have really appreciated how easy it makes it to connect with customers. It cuts down on calls to the office and makes for quick, simple, and personal conversations.
ProsMakes it easier to have simple conversations over chat and get them done quicker. Eliminates calls to the office and lightens up inbox. Has a contacts system. Has information on where someone is contacting you from.
ConsWish there was a way to send documents/files/pictures to people via the chat system.
Recommendations to other buyersN/A

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
Glad you're liking Pure Chat, Micaela! And we'll keep your request for file transfers in mind :)
Roberta E.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
April 8, 2019

“I use Pure Chat to communicate with visitors on my online store. ”

Pros I thought Pure chat would take my customer service to the next level and it did just that. I'm available at all times to visitors to my site in real-time. It's user-friendly and it took only a few minutes to set-up. This app has assisted me in converting visitors into customers and has helped increase sales.
Cons I find that the mobile version of Pure Chat has some connectivity issues. It will disconnect during a live chat with a visitor. At the moment, the desktop application is the most reliable for me.
Ed S.
Web Designer/Developer/Small Business Tech Support
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 23, 2018

“Perfect for Start Ups to Improve Customer Service”

OverallOverall a great experience. I would highly recommend this for retail websites looking to improve their customer interaction and support.
ProsAdding the Pure chat to our website was very easy and straightforward. Pure has a simple and easy to use interface. Our office was using it in literally minutes.
ConsA few more customization options on the chat widget would be helpful.
November 23, 2018
Sus D.
Client Support Coordinator
Hospitality, 51-200 employees

“Fab facility”

OverallI use PureChat every day to liase with our clients and customers. The facility is easy to use and the dashboard is brilliant. Our customers love to use the chat facility and it keeps our relationships with them strong. A must have for any business!
ProsEase of use.
ConsSometimes freezes.
Matthew P.
Operations Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“Great Chat System!”

OverallThis has been one of the best systems we have used at our company to communicate with our customers. We began our interest in chat when we noticed our competitors offering a similar service. It only took a few minutes to get us up and running and we havent looked back!
ProsEasy to use for sure, but the support and the help we revived getting started made it a no brainer.
ConsNothing I dont like
Recommendations to other buyersGet it. It will drive sales in your business.

By Pure Chat on January 20, 2017
Thanks for the glowing review, Matt!
Bryan C.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“LOVE the Chat Software”

OverallI have been using the chat software since it was in Beta. I have loved every minute of it, and probably have close to 50 chats per day on it. I could not do my job as easy without Purechat! Thanks for Great Software!

By Pure Chat on January 17, 2017
It's great to hear you're getting a ton of value out of Pure Chat Bryan!