Jackrabbit Care Ratings

Overall

About Jackrabbit Care

Jackrabbit childcare management software is a complete daycare and after school management system for your child care center, after school, and preschool programs. It includes a student check-in/out time clock, billing - including agency and split family billing, online registration, a parent portal, and immunization management all for one low, monthly price and no contract. There is no set-up fee and anyone can start a no obligation, 30 Day Free Trial with no credit card required. Learn more about Jackrabbit Care

Kathleen W.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
June 24, 2019

“A useful product at a reasonable price.”

OverallOverall this is a good program I would recommend to small centers.
ProsGood program for overall, administrative management of a childcare center. Useful for tracking student accounts & attendance, staff attendance-making payroll much easier than hand written time sheets. Family & staff email function is very useful, particularly when immediate communication is crucial such as for medical alerts and weather related information. Interface with website for registration is invaluable. Parent interface very useful to decrease time spent on the phone regarding administrative concerns. Wait list function very helpful.
ConsSchedule function is quite rigid and does not accommodate things such as field trips, special programs, etc. Can only input classes. Requirement to use World Pay for credit card processing very expensive. Would like to be able to shop for a better program to process credit card payments.
Jacob W.
After School Program Director
Education Management, 51-200 employees
October 30, 2017

“I've been working with JackRabbit for the past few months & both the setup and staff are phenomenal.”

OverallThis software allows me to run a nearly flawless after school program here at Riverview Charter School by making access to all of the information for the children and the school available and easy to manage.
ProsWhat I like most about the JackRabbit software is the ability to customize it to meet the needs of our school and our program here at Riverview Charter School. It makes creating classes seamless, makes scheduling easy, and billing is practically effortless. And that is just the software itself--my experience with the staff behind the software has been incredible, as well!
ConsThere are a few areas that I would love to see improve, namely with the billing areas. In the same way you copy classes, I would love to be able to copy the same billing information from the drop down lists to related siblings. For example, if Suzie attends the after school program on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, then (most of the time) her brother, Max, is attending those same days. When I go to do billing, I would love to be able to charge Suzie for those three days and then, with just another click or two, have the same thing for Max. In this way, there would be less typing and clicking and would shorten billing time!
October 30, 2017
Shannon E.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

“Jackrabbit Review”

OverallWe have had a great experience with the staff and customer support. Our client information has been safe and secure. And it has made programming easier from a payment perspective.
ProsJackrabbit is user friendly and easy for a novice computer user to pick up. Our staff has flexibility in their level of use, but are able to expand as needed.
ConsOverall, the software is great and we have been using it for three years. Ideally, we would love to have something that is mobile friendly for our parents on the go.
Kathleen W.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 26, 2017

“Overall this has been a very useful tool. ”

OverallA lot of information gathered and organized in an easily retrievable and usable format.
ProsGreat for tracking staff hours for payroll, great for check in and check out of children and ability to access information regarding attendance. Parent portal for payment and account information very useful.
ConsUse of the calendar and displaying staff schedules etc. not functional at all for us due to the rigidity of the format.
October 26, 2017
Gene O.
Meet Director
September 29, 2017

“Overall easy to use and intuitive program that has made record keeping easier”

ProsCustomer support is fantastic. Live help when needed. Quick to respond to customer needs with effective updates.
ConsWhile most of the program is intuitive and easy to work through, there are areas that are harder and more awkward to easily work through. Many of these have been effectively addressed by the company, and I look forward to improvements as we move forward.
September 29, 2017
Jessica J.
Assistant Director
Education Management, 11-50 employees

“childcare management ”

OverallWe have solved parent access to registration and online payments. We need a software that gives us all reporting ability.
ProsCustomer service is great. Always looking for the best resolution. The ease of clocking out failed sign outs. The financial dashboard. The ability to give parents online access for registration and payment. Email templates. Cloud-based software has been amazing for us.
ConsReports. We can not run a report to show monthly discounts. We can not run a report to show children with allergies school-wide. A report with just child's name, allergy and medication or process for allergy. We can not run a report showing FTE's (Full Time Equivalent) These are some of the crucial reports needed for the best management for our school's productivity.
Kyle G.
May 11, 2017

“Versatile and gives so much functionality ”

ProsOnline integration, customer account access, customer tracking and billing. It's nice to have things automated so I can perform batch operations quickly and easily.
May 11, 2017
Julia L.
September 20, 2017

“love this company”

ProsI love the excellent customer service the best. They really listen to what their customers want and they're always available to help. I've never experienced customer service like this before!
ConsThe interface isn't that pretty. It's very functional, but they could streamline the looks more. I'm okay with this because the features are great.
September 20, 2017
Kathryn S.
March 29, 2016

“Child Care's best Organizational friend”

OverallI really enjoy this program, it is easy to use, my clients love it because it makes them feel important and love the time saving program. They don't have to write out the information by hand. I love it because it tracks all physicals, immunizations, times in and times out. Also tracks birthdays. I wish I knew how to use the part of recording the transactions. But I find the whole program easy to use. Customer care people are amazing. I love the fact that when I do need to talk to someone, I talk to a human. Plus, they know the answers and respond very quickly to all problems. I know there are a lot of other programs that might do the same thing, but this tracks employee hours as well as my clients. This programs does to much, I have not had the time to put it to use. I highly recommend this program for Child Care Providers.
Tracy M.
E-Learning, Self-employed
July 9, 2019

“Daycare use ”

OverallI love the concept of the product and how parts are easy to use
Prosthe best thing about the product is loading families and keeping records overall I have enjoyed this product, I love the ability to track payments, shot records etc.
Conswish it was more user friendly for just a daycare use not a school use. I have parents that love the product but cant login/logout on the same payment screen
July 9, 2019
Dizzy F.
April 1, 2016

“Huge help for our program and excellent customer service!”

OverallI've tried so many different programs to manage my business. I have a part time preschool, camps, parties and weekly classes that we offer. We kindof had to force ourselves to use the program in the beginning, but now can't imagine being without it. It has virtually everything we need to manage our business and once you get used to working with the program it's so easy. It doesn't take a long time to get used to, it's just hard to break old habits of using our old program. The customer service is also phenomenal! Any time we have a question, they get back to us right away and have helped us figure it out.
April 1, 2016
Stephanie N.
January 9, 2018

“Too complex to use unless you're a computer genius”

OverallIt did allow me to organize all my billing and enrollment all in one place.
ProsThe software is built to hold a lot of the business information, which was helpful. We were able to track billing and enrollment and such. You are also able to bill parents through jackrabbit, which my customers really liked. Anything to make it easier on them, they really appreciate.
ConsCompared to other programs I have used, this one is very complex and difficult to learn how to use in the beginning. I did not find any helpful tools on how things worked so it took me awhile. And in this industry I am constantly training new people, so to be doing so on a complicated program was frustrating.
January 9, 2018
LeeAnne B.
Bookkeeper
March 31, 2016

“User friendly!!”

OverallI have used this software for about a year and a half and have had very few, if any, problems using it. it is very user friendly and simple. It is easy to figure out when trying to do something that I've never done before. I like that the email is connected to jackrabbit so that I can communicate with parents without having to get in and out of the system. Anytime I have had to call for a question, the customer service has been excellent and quick to respond. I would recommend this system!
March 31, 2016
Dwayne A.
Ceo
Education Management, 1-10 employees
June 24, 2019

“Best class management software ”

OverallEasy report system
ProsThe ease of use. The attendance records are easily accessible
ConsNot much I didnt like about software.. very easy to use
Angela G.
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees

“Jackrabbit Care Review”

OverallCustomer Service is available and great to work with.
ProsJackrabbit Care has allowed us to offer online enrollment for our programs which has provided an easy way for families to get us the information we need.
ConsIt's not the most intuitive software to use. I can usually figure out how to use most computer programs just by playing with them long enough but this one requires some training. I haven't yet had a chance to do my call with Jackrabbit Customer Service to help me get set-up and I expect that will help me a lot.
Connie M.
March 30, 2016

“im very pleased with jackrabbit. it has made my job much easier ”

OverallNow i dont have to hand write time in or out for daycare and figure hours with a calculator this makes it so much better and faster to let parents know hours and balances on their accounts Thank you so much
Ismet I.

“Zenith Learning Experience”

OverallIt is a great tool to keep up with 2400 students. It was not easy before to follow up with monthly fees. JackRabbitClass fixed our daily operation issue. Thank You
June P.
Early Education Director
March 30, 2016

“Easy to use and good customer service.”

OverallWe were looking for a database that would be web based for our daycare. We really like how Jack Rabbit is easy to use and allows us to communicate effectively with parents. It keeps a record of all e-mails sent to families including statements. The customer service is helpful and responds to requests promptly. I enjoy Jack Rabbit's home page and how it tracks revenue, aging accounts, and family enrollment. We do not use the parent portal but hope to do that soon since we are in the process of exploring credit card options.
Claudia M.
Office Clerk
April 13, 2016

“Very user friendly”

OverallSoftware has been very easy to use, and is user friendly. The two times I had to contact customer service, they were wonderful!
April 13, 2016
sofia v.
Site Director
March 29, 2016

“I like that the system keeps everything simple and easy to read”

OverallI really like the system and will recommend to all organizations to use for record keeping