Lighthouse 360 Ratings

Overall

About Lighthouse 360

Lighthouse 360 provides automated patient communications that help dental practices save time and keep the schedule full. Designed specifically for dentistry, the award-winning software automates your most repetitive daily tasks including appointment confirmations, recall reminders, patient reviews and more. Lighthouse 360 is the winner of three consecutive Townie Choice Awards and is a Dental product Shopper "Best Product." Request a free demo at lh360.com Learn more about Lighthouse 360

Aubri J.
August 28, 2019

“Game Changer”

OverallOur office switched from a postcard based recall system to lighthouse 360. Our schedule is full and communication is a breeze
ProsSo easy to implement into our practice. Very easy to navigate... makes our jobs so much easier so we can focus on other tasks
ConsCan be slow or glitchy at times. In the last 2 years, have had the software go down about 5 times.
August 28, 2019
Julie T.
Dental Office Optimizer
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
August 15, 2017

“Great options not found with other companies!”

OverallHappy clients! I really like all aspects of the software! I have reviewed many software programs that are in the same category and this is by far the best I have seen. I like that it was designed by a dentist. I have been a fan since it was first created. The competitors can't hold a candle to this software. I recommend it to all the dental clients I work with. Their postcards are beautiful, bright and high quality glossy paper. You will not be disappointed, be sure to utilize it to it's fullest potential!
ProsLove how easy it is to customize their services to meet the needs of my dental offices, like having LH360 email the office on the day the patient is due, if they are not scheduled, so our office a personally call them. Patients really feel cared for and appreciated! They are impressed that we are not letting them slip through the cracks!
August 15, 2017
Katherin F.
September 19, 2019

“Great Product ”

ProsEasy to use and anytime I have a questions they are always quick to help get it resolved.
ConsI wish I could have my patients sign a consent to stay opted in to text messages. The whole purpose we pay for this service is to be able to use it to connect with patients and giving patients in 2019 the option to opt out is annoying when I cannot contact them.
September 19, 2019
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
December 3, 2018

“Overall Good Product”

OverallPrice is okay, they raised it this year, but didn't add any additional features to reflect price change.
ProsEase of text messages to patients, our practice has seen a higher rate of confirmations and response with texting, and with LH it makes it very easy
ConsIt can be very laggy, and it will have glitches where it won't send out confirmation messages, but they don't tell you, they just let it ride. That's annoying.
December 3, 2018
kristi t.
admin
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2018

“Amazing software ”

OverallWe use lighthouse 360 to confirm patient's appointments and also stay on top of who is due for recall appointments. It sends out letters to over due patient's. This software is so useful!
ProsI love that i do not have to confirm appointments anymore. The software is so simple and user friendly. My staff loves it! I love the communication tool also. I can text my patients right threw the software.
ConsThere is nothing that i would change about this software.
August 6, 2018
Jennifer R.
Practice manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 8, 2017

“Love LH360 and the online reviews it generates for our Dental Practice.”

OverallIncreased revenue from confirmed appointments and less No Shows. Instant reviews sent to the web about our practice.
ProsThey are always updating the software and the new options for sending messages for cancellations is just amazing. The reviews keep bringing in new patients.
August 8, 2017
Shantel E.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
July 25, 2018

“Awesome Software”

ProsLove so many things about this software! It is easy to use and it makes life easier for everyone. My favorite feature is the one that allows us to send out a mass text when we have an opening in our schedule. It's such a quick and easy way to fill openings!
ConsI wish we could do a little bit more with reviews. Would love to be able to post to places like Yelp. At this point I haven't figured out a way to do that though.
July 25, 2018
Sally B.
Practice Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
September 6, 2018

“Easy to Use”

OverallGreat price and no contract with the company like others -
ProsVery user friendly - sending out emails to patients for reminders on using benefits, or wanting to inform them that our hours are changing due to the weather.
ConsNothing so far, even the representatives are quick to get things changed for us or add items, direct me where to find something.
September 6, 2018
Olivia P.
Officer manager
March 24, 2018

“Basic, straightforward scheduling ”

ProsIt's very simple and user friendly, and I find it fairly intuitive. It's easy to lay out multiple peoples schedules, and transfer jobs between techs if necessary
ConsI feel like there are glitches ever so often where I change I make won't save, or notes that another tech adds somehow get deleted/don't save.
March 24, 2018
July 5, 2018

“Keeps patients coming to their appointments, but not as full featured as some”

ProsEasily set up text and email reminders for your patients, so that they know when their next appointment is coming. Lighthouse integrates with the practice management software to let you know a patient has confirmed their appointment.
ConsLighthouse has gone a little bit downhill over the past couple of years. Support isn't what it once was. Sometimes, patients will get reminders for the incorrect appointment time! Once you do get support onboard, they do a good job. It just takes a while sometimes to get in touch. See alternatives before jumping onto Lighthouse.
July 5, 2018
Tessa K.
December 10, 2017

“Easy to use - tends to glitch ”

ProsI really like that this software is easy to navigate. Things are pretty straight forward and self explanatory.
ConsThis software tends to glitch a lot. Sometimes it won't load & other times certain functions will freeze up. Things can also be very laggy.
December 10, 2017
Stephanie N.
Receptionist
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 11, 2018

“Free trial”

ProsAfter many persistent calls from a Lighthouse 360 rep we gave it a try, I really love many of the features they have that others don't have.
ConsI really loved the features but the price was too much for our office
September 11, 2018
Christina D.
April 10, 2017

“LightHouse 360 Is a rip Off”

OverallWe signed our Dental office up with lighthouse for about 1 yr. 1 month before we cancelled their service I found out they were charging my doctor's credit card and extra 34.00 a month for newsletters that we never even used or sent out I thought we were paying 299.00 a month they didn't even try to give a refund they clearly new we weren't using the service of news letters it's just a scam terrible how companies want to work these days. I will be telling all the Dentist in spokane now to use their service....
ProsNothing
ConsNothing
Recommendations to other buyersYes, Customer Service should be your priority.....
April 10, 2017
hodan r.
dentist
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 24, 2018

“horrible”

Prosnot good. they told us it does everything my other provider does plus these services. Little we know, they don't. if the pt is archived , there is no way to communicate with them with this software.
Consthe people are very pushy in signing you up, then do things without your permission. Beware of them.
July 24, 2018