MoreApp Forms Ratings

Overall

About MoreApp Forms

MoreApp allows companies to become eco-conscious and replace the hassle of paper forms. Begin with digital surveys, audits,instructions, inspections, surveys, time tracking, work orders, reviews, inventories, test drives, leases, appraisals, damage reports, proof of delivery and more! Learn more about MoreApp Forms

Michael H.
IT Procurement & Management
Construction, 201-500 employees
September 8, 2016

“With MoreApp you can do it all in one app!”

OverallSince we have started using MoreApp at our company, we were able to increase the efficiency of our daily work processes. Gone are the days of retyping and mistyping important information. We use MoreApp for several different purposes; tracking worked hours, reserving meeting rooms, inspecting offices, handle customer orders & contracts, and many more. Our employees and customers really appreciate the extent to which MoreApp has simplified tedious tasks, giving everyone more time to focus on the most important activities. Once information is taken down in MoreApp it immediately ends up in the right places in our IT-Systems. This is only possible because MoreApp's API is completely free an can be integrated in any CRM, ERP, or other Software. MoreApp is a great tool for any company that is looking to take the next step towards digitalisation and i can only recommend it.
ProsAPI integration Perfect customer service Seamingly endless amounts of Widgets The ability to capture signatures Easy to use Flexible
ConsTo be honest i can't think of any aspect that i don't like.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you intend to use this app in your business or organisation i recommend leaving your phone number in the signup process or call their support directly. The people picking up the phone really know what they are talking about and can help you with any question you might have.
Hendrik v.
Product manager
Building Materials, 201-500 employees
October 13, 2016

“Amazing work order app”

OverallWe started using it a year ago and already in few weeks we saw improvements in our work processes. In the start, we used MoreApp forms for work orders only, but we are constantly trying to move all our forms to the cloud. It saves times and makes work definitely more efficient. I also see increasing demand in digital form solution from our customers. Good for any type of form, creating the forms is easy and filling them in and no need for retyping or delivering the forms, saves us about two hours per employee.
Pros- Easy to make and edit forms - Offline form filling - Work instructions - Customer support - Workshops - Improvement - Clean design
Recommendations to other buyersTake time to get to know what you can really accomplish with mobile form filling. Test it and you will see yourself. Also, I advise to use their customer service, they helped me a lot in the start.
October 13, 2016
Olivier S.
Innovation
1-10 employees

“Build my own forms”

OverallThe best thing is that you can build your own forms. I made my order forms exactly how I want them to be. The pay-per-use pricing is really fair. You can test it for free up to 100 forms a month!
ProsThe ease of use of the Form Builder. Once you want to change a form, the change is live in the app right away. The export possibilities are there too: PDF, Excel and Word!
ConsOnce you want to add a plug-in from the MoreApp Marketplace it get's a bit hard. But the video's on the Academy page helped me to install the Instruction plug-in to create a workflow with my digital forms.
Recommendations to other buyersMoreApp really appreciates your feedback. Tell them if you have any question. They like to think along and give you the best solution for your company!
Wanda T.
Secretary
Construction, 1-10 employees
September 7, 2016

“Great digital forms apps! ”

OverallBefore using MoreApp for all the forms; I had many drawers filled with forms that were most of the time not organized. After MoreApp I have access to all the forms right from my phone; there's no need to spend hours looking for 1 form in all your files. Also, the form builder is very easy to use; they provide you with instructional videos and if you still have any questions they are very friendly via the live chat. Since it is all digital, we spend no unnecessary money on paper which is a win/win for everyone.
ProsThe easy to use format alongside the accessibility to all my forms from any device. Also being able to contribute to the environment by not having to use paper forms.
ConsAt first, the features can be overwhelming if you don't know what you're doing, but the instructional videos show how easy it really is.
Recommendations to other buyersIf you have any question no matter if it's very simple, always contact MoreApp.
Fernando G.
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 7, 2016

“Flexible and Easy to use!”

OverallI have 10 technicians filling out work orders and inspection forms on the field with MoreApp. I chose MoreApp because I found very easy to build/manage my forms and it was perfect for our budget. Also, their support center is always ready to help me.
Prospricing model, flexible, support
Rainar V.
Sales manager
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
September 8, 2016

“Amazing digital forms app for daily use”

OverallExactly what I need! MoreApp offers an amazing product - I can build and design my own forms with Form builder, send instructions to my workers, use rules, signatures, photos, and pin my location. After filling in the form I can get an email notification and all the data is in excel.
ProsTheir Form Builder and the app. And of course their amazing customer support, who answered all my questions.
Recommendations to other buyersTake your time to try out the Form Builder and use all the features they offer, because it really makes the forms smart and easy to fill in.
Robin v.
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
September 7, 2016

“Perfect for our HR forms”

OverallWe use MoreApp for various HR related forms. Such as: new employee, expenses and such. Setting up the forms is really easy using the form builder. We've integrated MoreApp so that the PDF reports are automatically sent to our HR department.
11-50 employees
May 7, 2018

“Its just amazing how i am able to achieve quite a lot using this one app”

OverallI was able to do much using this one software.
ProsBesides being affordable, I am able to easily create and manage my forms by the help of this Application
ConsI am yet to capture any thing negative with the software. My experiences so far have been good, and it is worth recommending to a friend
May 7, 2018
Bas M.

“Great and useful app”

OverallI use this app for my declarations at work and I am really content with the usability and ease of use. It's really easy and hassle-free.