AuctionMethod Ratings

Overall

About AuctionMethod

AuctionMethod is a software development company founded by auctioneers. We offer a service that provides companies with complete control over their own online auction websites without having to worry about the software or infrastructure. We optimize technology to increase efficiency, lower costs, and enhance the experience of online bidders. If you are looking for a reliable system that will scale with the growth of your company, then this is the right choice for you. Learn more about AuctionMethod

Jennifer D.
January 9, 2017

“Christies web site on an EBay buget! ”

OverallI love my website! They hand built my auction site last year to suit my company's needs which anywhere else would have cost me thousands. We are consistently evolving the site to keep market relevant which helps me grow and keep my edge in a very competitive market! Easy to use, incredible service, low prices! Best there is out there, hands down! Auctionbridge .bid!
ProsPRO: Ease of use for my company, my bidders and for my Affiliates. PRO: The fact that the company treats me like I am there only customer. I know the owners by name because They care enough to know your name too. PRO: They saved me so much money upfront and after. I was a startup online auction company with little to no money to invest in a 200k website. I hit the jackpot with Auction Method. PRO: Terminate at will contract! If I ever don't like them I can simply say I am out. PRO: They thought enough about the future of my company to have a contingency plan in case of a catastrophe. That means my site can keep going, even if they are all suddenly struck by lighting! (God Forbid!) Can your software maker/management company say that??? Mine can!! PRO: This software program saved me so much money! $$$ It's all in one package from easy automated accounting to billing to affiliate & bidder invoicing to Intuitive consignor tools, Integrated Cc payment management solutions. PRO: One on one developmental support & server management. If I have a problem they are always there for support almost immediately.
ConsThere are NO CONS, it's perfect because the owners worked with me from start to finish customizing the software and the website to suit our company's short and long-term goals to maximize our ability to grow.
Recommendations to other buyersAt first you will be tempted to try to rewrite the software yourself to every little tweak that pops in your head! Trust me, just use it for a few weeks and then start to talk to them about how you want it customized because you can not anticipate how you will need the program to work for you until you have it working for you for a couple weeks. It will save you so much time trying to get the program to do something that isn't really as efficient as you first thought it would be!!

By AuctionMethod on January 10, 2017
Thank you so much - we love working with you too Jennifer! :)
January 9, 2017
Cody C.
Co Owner
June 14, 2018

“The best product and most of all great people to work with and have on our side!!!”

OverallBigger costumer base. More people in and out the door who have fun experience using software we have gotten for auction method
ProsThis team works super hard to make usage easy. Work super hard to help you with your needs. Even late at night will be there to answer a phone call to help your company with any needs. There great people, friends, and people to work with. Would recommend anyone!!! They have helped us become a bigger company. Yet we might be a small company to us. There team has made us feel like a important costumer to them. Just great people and pleasure to deal with. The best product and most of all great people to work with and have on our side!!!
ConsOnly cons we have with auction method we did find them sooner. We have yet to have flaw or complaint using thru past few years

By AuctionMethod on June 18, 2018
It is our privilege to work with you and the whole team of consummate professionals at Basic Equipment. You rock! Thank you for the kind words and for being such an awesome group of people. :)
June 14, 2018
Spencer C.
Wholesale, 11-50 employees
March 24, 2017

“Online auction site through AuctionMethod”

OverallIt has been a great experience working with all the people at AuctionMethod. Their staff has always been extremely responsive to the needs of our business from the initial setup of the website to furthered customization and features. Their staff is smart. They have in depth knowledge of the auction industry and that creates an easy channel of communication when designing and building add ons to the website. They are always reachable and quickly resolve software issues. AuctionMethod is an asset partner to any online auctioneer.
ProsONLINE timed auction functionality, ease of use, scalability, appearance, easy backend administration. good managerial controls over positions and reporting.
ConsHybrid auctions functionality.

By AuctionMethod on March 24, 2017
It is our pleasure to serve your company Spencer. Our technology is rapidly evolving in response to the growing needs of our customers. Your feedback is deeply appreciated and taken into consideration by our software development team as we modify existing features (like hybrid auction functionality) and create new ones. Thank you so very much!
Conrad K.
Sales Representative
July 3, 2018

“This software has completely transformed how we handle online auctions. Fantastic service.”

OverallFantastic software that has changed the way we handle online bidding
ProsSince everything is web based it is so much easier to handle all aspects of our business. This software is easy to use and I'd reccomend it to anyone looking for something similar.
ConsIt would be a crime to say anything bad about this company! Their customer service team and product are so helpful to our business. You've got a long time customer here.

By AuctionMethod on July 6, 2018
Thank you for the kind words and positive review Conrad. We are happy to help! I'm also grateful for your introduction to Capzool. It is the social media management and content curation tool I didn't even know I was missing until you introduced me to it. I love businesses like yours that know how to leverage technology to make the world a better place! Rock on!
July 3, 2018
Maggie B.
May 3, 2019

“Our second auction platform is amazing”

OverallAuctionMethod went out of their way to help us out when our previous platform went out of business with 10 days notice. They sped up the process to get our website designed and running, and talked us through the problems we had adjusting to a similar but different system than we'd been using for 11 months. Everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful, and really gone above and beyond what I expected.
ProsThis software is super user friendly. We switched from another auction platform (not by choice), but Auction Method had been our first choice software in the first place, we just found a less expensive alternative to start out with. The transition was quick and easy, we were up and running with 2 weeks of first contacting Auction Method. The customer support is fantastic, and they're good about explaining things/fixing things, even when it's our fault and not theirs.
ConsOnce in a while we run into small problems, but there hasn't been anything major. Really no major cons with this software.

By AuctionMethod on May 10, 2019
Thank you Maggie. The whole team here at AuctionMethod is grateful for your kind review of our software service. We are so happy to be supporting the online auctions of Auction Surplus Tucson. You guys rock!
May 3, 2019
Traci L.
CFO
June 20, 2018

“Fast, Adaptive, Friendly, and Experienced”

ProsThe team rounds all their software around how you want to use it and the data you want to have. This created a fast transition from are precious software since it was practically the same data needed but with 100 times better interface. The team is friendly and willing to take on extra task to get you up and running as fast as possible. I was impressed when we told them that site needed to go live in less then a week and they did it with still fixing issues. They also took are data and entered it in. They didn't just make a site for us they went over and above and helped with data transfer and manipulation of the data.
ConsHonestly, There isn't much maybe a bit more control over some setting but that doesn't really affect are work flow since they have a fast response time.

By AuctionMethod on June 21, 2018
Your glowing review of our software service means the world to our team Traci. Thank you so much for choosing AuctionMethod to power your online auction platform. We look forward to many years of providing friendly and reliable service to you and your team!
June 20, 2018
Ted M.
Onwer / Auctioneer / Broker
Real Estate, Self-employed
May 25, 2017

“I have worked with Auction Method on 2 online projects. Platform & service are excellent!”

OverallA bundle of features that are at the top end of the online auction software platforms.
ProsLayout, features, countdown timer, options to have multiple items from multiple auctions into 1 account, accounting features...
ConsWhile the price is competitive with similar platforms, I would like to see a greater range of multiple pricing options available to auction companies. Something along the line of flat fee per auction, monthly fee regardless of traffic flow, a max cost per auction, etc. I would state this about any auction software as some auction companies starting out would love this platform but may need lower initial cost to get going and then increases based on increase in number of auctions. Auction Method is fantastic about working with auction companies but more pricing options would bring in a greater number auction companies just entering into the online area.

By AuctionMethod on May 25, 2017
Thank you so much for the feedback Ted. We really appreciate your support and value your insight. We're looking forward to working with you on many more projects in the future! :)
Will L.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 24, 2017

“Great Software & Service”

OverallRepresentative and his team have built a bidding engine that really incorporates what the auction industry needs. The service is great too! Anytime we have questions or even inquiries about specific development, our questions are answered almost immediately.

By AuctionMethod on March 24, 2017
It really means a lot to us that you are satisfied with your experience with our software service. Thank you so much Will!
Molly P.
Receptionist/Data Entry
May 11, 2015

“Easy to Use for Data Entry”

OverallSince our auction management software is web-based and integrated with our online auction bidding platform, it is so easy to handle invoicing, user-communications, and especially data entry. I don't have to use a bunch of other software applications to do my job. AuctionMethod gives me all the tools I need, right there on our own website.

By AuctionMethod on May 11, 2015
We're so happy that the software works so well for you Molly. It may surprise you to learn that many companies juggle multiple applications to perform the tasks you mentioned. One of the downsides to this is that it results in redundant and unnecessary data-entry. Having a single holistic online auction system really cuts down on the amount of time it takes to do this work and reduces errors. Please let us know how else we can help you do your job even better!
Marta W.
May 11, 2015

“We built our business using AuctionMethod's hosted online auction platform & management software”

OverallOver the years, we have successfully transformed our traditional auction business into a thriving online auction enterprise. We specialize in bankruptcy auctions, business liquidations, sales on behalf of creditors and selling real estate by online auction at WestAuction.com. The software and support we receive from AuctionMethod has been instrumental to our success. It has everything we need and allows us to differentiate ourselves in terms of quality of service, marketing capabilities, and overall efficiency. There is no other solution like it!

By AuctionMethod on May 11, 2015
You are too kind Marta. It has been a pleasure working with your firm throughout the years. We look forward to continuing to expand the scope and quality of our service to better meet your needs as you grow into the future.
Jotham K.
Marketing Director
April 9, 2015

“Excellent Platform for Your Online Auction Website”

OverallI've been using the AuctionMethod platform for about 5 years and it is great. From managing auctions, uploading pictures, ease to use description manager, this platform has it all. Also features easy to manage emailing features such as reminder emails to potential bidder, email sales bulletin generator, and more. This auction platform has everything you need to start conducting your own online auctions.

By AuctionMethod on April 9, 2015
Thank you for the kind words Jotham. We love working with you too! The feedback and ideas we get from auction marketers like you helps us build better software. Your input has helped us build time-saving productivity tools into the platform, like the newsletter and classified ad generators. So, please - keep those ideas coming!
April 9, 2015
Benson B.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
February 5, 2019

“Auction Methods - reliable and all encompassing. ”

OverallThe service and support from these guys is absolutely amazing. I would recommend this service to any aspiring auctioneers.
ProsThis software has helped me set up some very good auctions and it has helped me to become a much better auctioneer.
ConsI would like to see more work put into the "look" or design to be updated to something cleaner and simpler.

By AuctionMethod on February 11, 2019
Thank you for all of the stars, positive feedback, and constructive advice! We are glad that you are benefiting so much from AuctionMethod's software service and we wish for the trend to continue a long time. :D Please note: Each auction platform is initially staged using the same basic website layout / design. Past this first step, there are many ways to customize the form of the website and function of the software platform. We encourage you to contact our support staff about updating the look of your website to better reflect your unique brand.
February 5, 2019
Rose T.
March 28, 2015

“Auction Method-Excellent Support, customers like the software”

OverallWe have had customers inform us that the Auction Method software is much better than other online auction sites that they have used. Great reports for us to be able to get data quickly and in working format. The ease of this software make my life easier and able to do more auctions without doing a lot of extra paperwork. We are located in CA and they are in MA,I know that they are always there for us at any time of day or night.

By AuctionMethod on April 1, 2015
Thank you Rose. You have been using our software service since its inception. It is always a pleasure to work with you. Plus, it's so much fun seeing all the fascinating items for sale at TheDiffChico.com. If variety is the spice of life, then these online auctions are hot hot hot!
March 28, 2015
Steve S.
May 25, 2017

“Outstanding Customer Service ”

ProsEasy to navigate, user friendly. The images are sharp. The uploading of auction info and pics are easy. The reports are full of great information.

By AuctionMethod on May 25, 2017
Loved your review Steve! Thank you so much for the kind words. Your happiness as our customer means so much to our entire team!
Diana P.
March 25, 2017

“Great Company & Customer Service”

OverallWe have been working with Auction Method for several years and highly recommend them. We continually ask them to make changes to our website as our needs change and evolve and they are always quick to respond with a solution that can be implemented fairly quickly and very cost effectively.

By AuctionMethod on March 25, 2017
It has been and continues to be an honor and a privilege for us to support your website and serve your business. Your feedback is greatly appreciated - thank you Diana!
March 25, 2017
Michelle C.
Office Administrator
March 25, 2015

“It is very user friendly”

OverallI love the product and it helps tremendously to assist in my daily duties

By AuctionMethod on April 1, 2015
Thank you Michelle! You are absolutely right that life as an online auction manager doesn't have to be a life of repetitive data entry and drudgery. Efficiency is the name of the game when it comes to being successful at selling by online auction. All you need is a smart administrator like Michelle using the software and productivity tools built into the AuctionMethod website.
ryan b.
March 27, 2017

“RL Liquidators”

OverallIt has been a great 6 years with auction method. They provide great service and support. Our business is better today because of the support and software from auction method.

By AuctionMethod on March 27, 2017
Thank you so much for the kind words Ryan. It has been our pleasure to work with you and your entire team. We look forward to many more years of serving your needs.
March 27, 2017
Garrett D.
Senior Producer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2018

“Auction Platform Review”

OverallThe site development was smooth and well-executed, the platform ran like a dream, and the team's support/attention was top-notch.
ProsThe platform was robust and easy to use, with capabilities far beyond our needs.
ConsSome of the revisions we made to our custom site needed to be done by Auction Method, and totally self-service. Wasn't a big deal - the support was great.

By AuctionMethod on August 29, 2018
Thank you for the kind words Garrett. It has been our pleasure to work with you and your team.
August 27, 2018
Ed C.
March 24, 2017

“As advertised. Great people to work with. ”

OverallThis software is created by experienced auction professionals. The support staff and his team are very helpful and responsive. The software works as advertised.

By AuctionMethod on March 24, 2017
Thank you so much for your kind words Ed! Coming from a consummate professional such as yourself, this review is certainly a feather in our cap.
John Froelich C.
November 2, 2017

“Best Software EVER!”

ProsEven I could use this software from start to finish. The first auction - In 60 seconds, I nailed their cc's and sent out paid invoices to every single buyer. WOW!
ConsI wish it was free! That's the only improvement I can think of!

By AuctionMethod on November 3, 2017
Thank you so much John. We look forward to servicing your technology needs for many years to come!
November 2, 2017
Harvey B.
March 26, 2015

“Auction Method”

OverallAs good as this program is The support from Auctiom Method is outstanding The program being a 5 star Support is 10 star

By AuctionMethod on May 12, 2015
Your success in the world of online auctions is our number one goal. We are glad that you like the software and the support we provide.
March 26, 2015
Walter S.
March 25, 2015

“Excellent product! We have been using the auction software for three years and love it!”

OverallGreat product, all inclusive with fantastic customer service.

By AuctionMethod on March 26, 2015
Thank you for the glowing review Walter, and for being one of the earliest-adopters of AuctionMethod's software service for auction websites. You've been with us longer than we have even existed as a company!
Jennifer D.
January 7, 2016

“Fantastic and user friendly. ”

OverallNo cons only pros! This company will rule the market soon!

By AuctionMethod on January 8, 2016
Thank you for the enthusiastic endorsement. It makes us so happy that you are satisfied with our service. We really like working with you too!
January 7, 2016