PostScan Mail Ratings

Overall

About PostScan Mail

PostScan Mail gives you the ability to offer virtual mailbox services to your customers, our software can be used to scan and upload mail, packages, magazines and postcards to the cloud! There are no upfront capital investments and we offer simple flat-rate pricing, training and automated mailbox renter billing. Learn more about PostScan Mail

Heather A.
CloudTech Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 5001-10,000 employees
May 16, 2017

“Best virtual mailbox service there is.”

OverallThe ability to not need to be tied to one location to receive postal mail, and to do so at a reasonable cost.
ProsI like that it's easy to access my mail from anywhere, the interface is clean and easy to use, and they are reasonably priced. They also have never lost a piece of my mail and have helped me out with some things related to my mail a number of times.
ConsSometimes their customer service team can be slow to scan in documents, or they are unavailable and hard to reach, and the platform can seem a little clunky, but everything always works out, so I don't see those cons as any big deal or a constant problem.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hello Heather, Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate the time you took to leave us such great feedback. We have been working with customer service to improve our rapidness and efficiency.
Jacki H.
May 14, 2017

“Well Worth It”

ProsIt's a very fast and useful mailbox. It works great, and I can easily access all of my mails from here. The pricing is more than fair, and I really love that they give you a free 30-day trial to make sure it will work decently for you! As a small business owner, I can't give it enough stars! It is the best virtual mailbox I've ever seen and I made sure I really did my research before signing up. Even better, communication is much easier. The features are awesome too! I can't recommend enough to this great service. Try it, you will definitely love it..
ConsIt's a very fast and useful mailbox. It works great, and I can easily access all of my mails from here. The pricing is more than fair, and I really love that they give you a free 30-day trial to make sure it will work decently for you! As a small business owner, I can't give it enough stars! It is the best virtual mailbox I've ever seen and I made sure I really did my research before signing up. Even better, communication is much easier. The features are awesome too! I can't recommend enough to this great service. Try it, you will definitely love it..

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Jacki, We love your great review. Our company is always happy to provide the best services to our customers.
May 14, 2017
Michelle A.
Office Administrator
Government Relations, 11-50 employees
December 22, 2015

“Post Scan Mail's "Virtual Mailbox" is the BEST!”

OverallI can't say enough about how much I love PostScan Mail and the convenience of having all my mail delivered to my virtual mailbox. PostScan Mail weeds out all the junk mail and lets me see my mail usually within 24 hours of delivery from the USPS and any other carrier I get packages from. I then decide if I want it opened and the contents scanned or if I want it shredded or even just stored in my mailbox. I researched a few virtual mail forwarding companies before I chose Post Scan Mail and what I found in my research that makes Post Scan Mail stand out from the rest is not only their pricing, but they also provide excellent customer service. The few times I've called, I actually get a live person and not a recording. Once I had a minor discrepancy on my account so I called and explained this to the customer service rep who was very courteous and immediately processed my refund request. It was credited back to my card within 24 hours. Other companies nickle and dime and charge you outrageous fees for scanning and storage. Post Scan Mail is by far the best value and service available for virtual mail forwarding. I highly recommend Post Scan Mail to both individuals and to companies for all their mail receiving/forwarding as well as fully functional mail room needs.
ProsInexpensive, excellent customer service, user friendly and they have premium P.O. boxes available in all the major cities (i.e. Los Angles, Miami, New York, Dallas, etc) nationwide throughout the US.
ConsThey're closed on weekends, so no customer support is available on weekends.
December 22, 2015
Mark G.
Firefighter/Paramedic
Public Safety, 51-200 employees

“My PostScan Review”

OverallGreat service for those who travel and need a service to hold mail. Very discreet and professional. Highly recommended.
ProsThus far I have been very pleased using PostScan Mail. It is a great option for me when I am out-of-town to have my mail and parcels collected and then shipped at my convenience to my residence when I return. I don't have to worry about mail piling up or having to ask a friend, relative or neighbor to collect my mail when I am gone. It also is a very discreet service and your privacy is kept confidential. When I have had concerns or questions I have emailed the Customer service department and they have always promptly returned my emails and issues have always been resolved. I would highly recommend PostScan mail for anyone who frequently goes out-of-town and needs their mail collected. It is a very professional service and I will continuing using them for my needs.
ConsThe only complaint that I would have with PostScan Mail is that at times when I track a package or parcel the time of them receiving the package and the time I get notified is sometimes delayed.
Ferenc H.
Internet, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2017

“To use this service is just as easy as an email box! Amazing! Best mailbox service I have found !”

OverallQuick and reliable way to check my mail without the need for a physical PO Box. Nevertheless, I can forward my mail to any address.
ProsWhat I like the most is the user interface of this app. Looks and feels like just as an email service. Just click on the incomings and you can read them as an email. You can ask for secure delete (shredding) or forwarding to any address. In my experience I have never had an issue with my Account. When I had questions I just called or emailed support and I got my answers. This system is easy quick and reliable, what else you need? I picked an address where I can receive parcels, too. Just compare it to competitors and you will see the price is reasonable. Love it!
ConsI do not have any dislikes with this service, really. Service is good and reliable. During my 2+ years I had no issues.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Ferenc, Thank you for your awesome feedback on our service. We hope to keep this system reliable and secure for many, many years. We work hard to have our customers satisfied.
Lucy S.
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
April 24, 2019

“Post Scan Mail is awesome”

OverallSince my business was moving and eventually closing, it was so great not have that mail forwarded to my personal address. I really appreciated that.
ProsI hate paper. Honestly. I love being able to see everything online, and choose what to do with the mail- recycle and delete from my sight or recycle and have access to the scanned copy anytime. with no paper.
ConsThe only thing that was confusing to me was the whole recycle VS recycle/delete. I did not understand that if I didn't recycle the hard copies and just keep the online copy, I would be charged for going over the limit of hard copies they keep. This was not clear to me at all, and I didn't understand why my monthly charges would go up.
April 24, 2019
Kevin G.
Head of Partnerships
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
May 16, 2017

“The best solution to an expats US mail situation. ”

OverallIt helps me to stay up to date and organised with my life back in the states while living abroad. I no longer have to rely on others receiving my mail and collecting it from a po box, opening it and reading it to me over the phone. Your system is brilliant.
ProsThe ease of use. The program is very user friendly and allows me stay organised while my family and I are living abroad for extended period of time. I haven't missed a beat with my mail, and that helps to eliminate any stress I have about my affairs at home.
ConsI wish the mobile site worked better from my phone or that you had a specific IOS app to make it easier to check my mail from my iPhone when I'm on the go. At this time, I check from my laptop because it's much easier to use and navigate.

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi Kevin, We really appreciate your review! Thank you for letting us know what you love about PostScan Mail. We're very happy to announce that our IOS app is readily available in the app store. We hope the app will let you navigate your mailbox much more easily. Please let us know what you think. Sincerely, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Josh R.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Perfect if you don't like being tied down to your mailbox”

Overall My overall experience has been positive. I enjoy the convenience of being able to accept packages and letters virtually with the ability to forward them to the physical address I am located at that particular time.
Pros I really enjoy how innovative this product is! It is so easy to access my mail from anywhere in the world. I am frequently changing locations for my job and PostScan Mail allows me to never miss out those important documents that clients send me. With the ability to have multiple addresses and locations throughout the United States, PostScan Mail allows me to operate more efficiently than even before. I can access my mail just as easily as email!
Cons There have been a few occasions where I will receive the incorrect mail scanned and sometimes when I request to recycle a piece of mail it takes months.
May 4, 2019

“Generally Love PostScan - just one big flaw”

OverallPostScan has allowed me to live abroad for the last 7 months and still be able to maintain personal and professional correspondence. I have a lot of freedom today because of PostScan, that I am eternally grateful for.
Pros* Super easy and convenient * Love being able to delete mail I know will be junk * Love that I can forward on mail I know i need to have checked * Love the high quality scans of the documents, reading them is no problem, as is even using them for followup correspondence.
ConsOne time (admittedly it has only happened once) when I asked to have an important envelope scanned (from the CA state franchise board, correspondence for my business) someone else's mail was scanned instead. My mail was recovered - due to very responsive customer support - but that mail contained PPI ... and I'm hoping - rather than confirm that no one else saw it .... but can't really say for certain. I love your service - but that incident really reminded me what the risk is of having someone else scan and process my mail. If the scanners aren't careful other customers may see my PPI or I might inadvertently see theirs.
May 4, 2019
Tevya W.
VP of Finance
Accounting, 11-50 employees

“Absolutely wonderful! ”

OverallI get my mail
ProsThe software is easy to use...but the best part about PostScanMail is the staff. I have a great relationship with them. I will have unique requests and they are always very quick to help me out. They really have the best customer service around!

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Teyva, We are grateful that you love our service. We will keep working together to make our customers satisfied.
Alethea E.
business owner
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“GOOD”

Overallaccessibility to my mail from anywhere
ProsEase of use, friendly customer service. People respond quickly if there is an issue. The turn around time for scans is one day which isn't too bad
ConsA phone app would be good, the 3 cents a day charging for storage seems a little excessive. I would hope that this may change in the future or offer an option for a flat monthly storage fee

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi Alethea, Thanks for your review! We love to hear customer feedback. We understand that storage charges can be a burden, but our operations team is always available to help. We offer tips and suggestions to avoid storage fees and will work with you to ensure that you're not paying for more than you need. If there's any way we can make your experience a better one, please let us know! Respectfully, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Sharon G.
COO
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
May 16, 2017

“I have only had a positive experience with this software provider. It is easy to use. ”

OverallCentral place for my mail and the management of our mail.
ProsI am impressed with the ease of use. It is very intuitive. It is always reliable. Follow through has been prompt (forwarding hard copy mail when requested)

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Sharon, Ease of use, reliability, and simplicity are some of the many great features of this service. We are glad you are taking advantage of these features with us.
Jesse J.
Internet, Self-employed
May 16, 2017

“Easy to use mail forwarding!”

OverallMassive time saver when sifting through bulk mail, and I can just click a button to send it to the recycle bin instead of having to sort the mail into piles and then haul all the junk off.
ProsPostScanMail serves as a great filter for domain junk mail, their service and interface are easy to use, and they save me a lot of time sifting through garbage!
ConsSetup is a bit of a pain, with the postal form you have to fill out, but I don't think there's really any way around it. They also recently increased their prices; for a low-volume user like myself (maybe 1-2 letters a month TOPS show up) I'd rather see a "by the piece" pricing option.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Jesse, Thank you for the great feedback. We love the feature of getting rid of junk mail too! This way you only view the "important" mail that you receive.
Matthew M.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Post Scan Mail”

OverallGreat I love it but add quicker processing time to other states and add a option to automatically recycle mail so I can avoid superfluous charges.
ProsThis software in indispensable to me, I used it for all my mail and wouldn't switch back to using a traditional mailbox, but theres improvements to be made.
ConsThe main con is the processing facility is in california, so my main address is california, meaning I pay california tax which is the highest in the country. I would much prefer to move my address to another lower tax state, but using the service and adding an address in another state adds days to the processing time and it's slow enough already, I have to use california. I don't want my address to be in California, I'm only there so I can see my mail faster. Also there's no option to automatically recycle physical mail, Post Scan Mail adds charges for mail you don't recycle, so you have sign in every couple weeks and click 'recycle' on all the mail. Its pointless cause I do it to every piece anyway and if I forget the bill is 10x higher.
April 25, 2019
Luca P.
Senior Business Analyst
Banking, 1001-5000 employees
May 16, 2017

“Nice service, old app and price increase unreasonable ”

OverallUseful to maintain a us address
ProsIt does not lose mail, keeps record of everything. The list of email is ok easy to use once you are familiar with it
ConsVery old, slow and cumbersome interface. Takes a long time to scan and recycle the mail. Last year price increase was unreasonable but got no other alternative once abroad

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi Luca, Thanks for your review. We're sad to hear that you're not as satisfied with your subscription as we know you could be. We guarantee that the change in price has helped us provide better service all around. Our developers are working to update the interface, and our IOS app is available now! Please let us know what we can do to make your experience a better one. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
October 18, 2018

“This is so convenient for on the go”

OverallWhile out the country, on vacation or just not home is so easy to access all your important stuff, you are in control
ProsPostScan Mail gave me step-by-step guidance on how to use the software and make sure I would use with out any issues.
ConsSo far it's been working great for me, I have no complaints
October 18, 2018
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1000 employees
June 17, 2018

“Effective remote postmail management.”

ProsPostscan mail eliminates the need to manage our US mailbox physically . Without being physically present in the united states ,we have been able to receive mails sent to our postbox digitally ,and pass instructions on what to with them via the Postscan mail team.
ConsWe have been able to manage our US mailbox remotely. I have no complaints whatsoever as this service makes perfect sense.
June 17, 2018
Christopher M.
Owner/Manager
Entertainment, Self-employed
May 25, 2017

“Has been easy to use. Very simple. ”

OverallAllows me to have a mobile business.
ProsIt's simple to use. The lay out is clear and easy to understand. I like that I receive emails once mail is received. Recycling is a cool option.
ConsI would like to see mail opend and scanned instead of waiting a day to see the contents of the mail.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Christopher, we thank you for your time taken to leave a great review. We appreciate your feedback and will take your suggestions into consideration.
Debra T.
retired
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
May 16, 2017

“I had many issues in the beginning without adequate support. Finally, Facebook message to owner. ”

OverallConvenience
ProsEasy to use, set up similar to Yahoo mail. Many options available, price, autoscan,folders etc. I live in Mexico so this works well
ConsWorks best on my laptop. Not easy to use on mobile devices. I have no more cons to list.... oh one more...this minimum characters.

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi Debra, We're thankful for your review. We're sorry to hear you did not receive adequate support, but would like to mention that our support team is available through phone, chat, and email and we strive to help all our customers in a timely and efficient manner. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your PostScan Mail experience. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Internet, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“All the features expected for a virtual mail box, plus fantastic Customer Service”

OverallPostScan Mail provides peace of mind for my mail. I know that they're reliable and trustworthy. In fact I'm more comfortable with them receiving my mail than receiving it myself! They have all the features I need from a virtual mailbox, specifically scanning and forwarding. Customer service has also been great to work with when I have the odd special request or technical question. I've tried a few other virtual mailbox providers, but none have been as good.
ProsThe ability to receive scanned copies of my snail mail, sent via email and downloadable in PDF format is really the core piece. Mail forwarding for things I need physically is also excellent. Finally, the customer service is really fantastic. They're responsive, and extremely helpful. Every time I contact support I'm impressed with the outcome.
ConsThe overall interface is a little dated and takes a bit to learn all the features. Not a showstopper, more a nice to have.
Marketing and Advertising, Unspecified
February 18, 2015

“Worked fantastic for me”

OverallI used Post scan mail while I was moving from California to Texas and I never lost a single item. This was so helpful especially that I have moved places several times until I finally settled in Houston. The little time I spent to register and fill in the needed forms online was well invested as I never had to visit the post office and waste my time in long queues. The fact that I could read my mail online and have it forwarded to a different address of recycled just made my life way easier. I visited their Anaheim facility a couple of times and the folks working there were real cool. The monthly fees are nothing to compare to having my postal mail accessible without having to waste time and I don't have to pay for a mailbox rental.
ProsTheir online mailbox is just incredible. Never expected to find a similar thing.
ConsThey should add an option to ship several mail items as one.

By Certifix on February 18, 2015
Hi, Thanks so much for the exceptional review. We¿re delighted that you¿re pleased with our services and we truly value you as a customer. We have good news to share with you. We recently updated our offerings and are now able to send multiple mail items in one shipment. So, the next time you request to receive multiple postal items, they will arrive all enclosed in one packet. Please don¿t hesitate to reach out with any questions. Thanks again! Kate Roman
February 18, 2015
Steen O.
Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

“A service that works”

OverallEffective handling of my mail as well as scanning of all sources
ProsI have been happy with the product and the services provided over several years now. It is very reliable and it is easy to get special service when needed. For instance cashing checks has been essential for me and very easy to manage with Postscan mail
ConsI would like a better billing system where I would get invoices for instance monthly or quarterly instead of a large number of small transactions which are had to manage in the bookkeeping system
joe m.
Expat
Education Management, Self-employed

“Satisfied Customer !”

ProsVery simple and easy way for Expats to quickly receive, view , read and forward their mail while living abroad. A very reasonably priced service with great customer support ! I'd be lost without them !
ConsThere are none. This service is 100% FANTASTIC ! I have no complaints whatsoever !
David L.
retired
May 16, 2017

“Using Postscan Mail for 4 years, never had a problem.”

OverallMail is handled very quickly without having to forward it.
ProsMail is scanned and made available for reading on the internet. Rarely need it forwarded because of this.
ConsWould be nice if there were and app for my Android phone. Also the website is not friendly to the phone.

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi David, Thanks for leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to announce our IOS app now available! Our developers are currently working on an android version, and we're constantly looking to improve the features of PSM. Sincerely, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Carolina P.
May 26, 2016

“Great service and benefits!”

OverallNothing to complain only to thank for! I'm very satisfied with PostScan Mail!'s service! I found them online after some researches. They have a amazing customer support and the cost is pretty good comparing to the other providers of the market. I signed up and rent a mailbox box with them. They requested me to send a notarized postal consent form to them so I could be able to receive all of my mail and package deliveries at their facility, all very professional. I thought that the interface for PostScan Mail is pretty simple to navigate , easy to be able to open and scan, shred or recycle your mail. When you are traveling or away from your home office, it's possible to forward important mail and package deliveries to yourself. Every time you receive a new mail you also receive an email notification, once the contents of your mail are scanned the system automatically sends you a PDF document and you can also log into your account and organize everything into folders. It's totally convenient, safe and worth it! I feel that it has been so much easier for me and my small business as I'm more traveling around the world than staying in my home. I recommend to everyone!

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Carolina, We love the idea that you enjoy using our service as much as you do. We love to hear back from our customers and value their opinions.
May 26, 2016
Ravin K.
Business Specialist
May 16, 2017

“Excellent service for those abroad!”

ProsIt's all the benefits of a personal post office! Fast and easy processing of mail. Especially being overseas at the moment.
ConsThe cost of the monthly subscription could be a little lower to meet with other competitors

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi Ravin, We appreciate your feedback. We understand that our customers need a mail box solution that does not break the bank. That's why we strive to provide the best value with our subscription plans. Additionally, you can upgrade, downgrade, add or remove addresses at any time! Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
May 16, 2017
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 23, 2015

“Sluggish, clumsy and dishonest”

OverallPostScan Mail has been painfully slow for me from the start. Slip-ups happen regularly and their customer service can not be taken seriously. My delivered mail takes at least three days to show up in my account, and it takes the company another three days, minimum, for them to finally forward my mail. For two of my items, it took PostScan Mail over a week to acknowledge the receipt of my packages!! On one occasion, a mail item from another PostScan Mail client showed up in my account. On another occasion, one of my mail pieces never showed up in my account at all. To make matters worse, their customer service did nothing but lie to me about their processing times. A customer support agent had explained to me by phone that their upper time limit for mail items to be processed was 48 hours. Yet I have never had the fortune of having my mail processed within their stated time frame. Yesterday, AGAIN, I was assured over the phone that my mail would be forwarded on that same day, which was 48 hours after I had placed the forwarding order. It is now the following day and my mail is still stuck in my outbox and has not yet been forwarded. It takes the same amount of time, or longer, for PostScan Mail to get my mail out of their frickin' building as it takes the postal service to deliver my shipments to an address on the other side of the planet!! UNACCEPTABLE! My experience with PostScan Mail has been mostly NEGATIVE. I can not emphasize enough just how frustrating their slow processing times have been for me. The company's flat-out clumsiness and dishonesty were equally unacceptable.
ProsPostScan Mail is convenient 25% of the time.
ConsPostScan Mail is extremely inefficient, very slow and dishonest 75% of the time.

By Certifix on August 7, 2015
Customer service is of the utmost importance at PostScan Mail. Clearly, we did not achieve the proper level service given your dissatisfaction. We are making changes accordingly to ensure that your experience is not replicated and appreciate the candid feedback from all of our customers to ensure that we consistently improve our processes.
July 23, 2015
Courtney P.
Owner, Bird in Hand Coaching
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
August 5, 2019

“Great for Expats!”

OverallI have been very happy with their services and appreciate having a business address in the US, even during our year in Central America. Now that I am back it is still convenient to have a mailing address for my biz -- so that I can protect my privacy, especially in more public spaces like online. I recommend it!
ProsI started using PostScan Mail when I was living abroad with my family and publishing my first book. I looked into various virtual mailboxes and this is the one I chose.
ConsThe one improvement is that I wish I could have a street address rather than a Personal Mailbox Number (so it wasn't obvious to other people that this is a PO Box).
August 5, 2019
David A.
Retail, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“Good service for a reasonable price”

OverallSo far after about 20 months, I really enjoy everything.
ProsTheir service is fast, reliable, and professional. Mail forwarding occurs very quickly and without delays. Scanning could be quicker, but is never too delayed, and the file quality is great.
ConsI dislike being billed for storage. The fact that I can't set a rule to automatically recycle mail after x amount of time is irritating, because it eventually results in me paying for storage of the the piece of mail. Their web-based interface is slightly dated and is a bit slow to load, and performing multiple operations with selected items can be buggy.
Eileen Moran C.
Marketing & Operations Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2019

“Not the best solution”

OverallWe needed a local mailbox that was accessible online since we have no central office and needed a virtual mailbox/address. They don't offer check deposit, they forward mail before scanning, they lose mail. It's cheap and the online dashboard is fairly easy to use - those are the good parts. Customer service is not very helpful and there is no one on site to talk to; just a centralized customer service. Since we had problems and have gotten credits in the past, the last time I had a big issue with the mailbox being closed for a week without notice, they told me that I couldn't get a credit since I had already had one in the past. So they can just screw up and there is no recourse. It's gotten slightly better lately which is why I gave them 3 stars instead of 2. As our company grows and we are getting more mail, we are going to change service providers. It's a pain to have to change your address on everything, and isn't at the top of our priority list now, but we will be switching companies.
ProsThe website is easy to use; price is low
ConsOur mal sent to Newark, NJ, gets routed by mail to California and then scanned. We were not told this when we opened our account. If we need to forward it, then it's another two or three days more. It can take days and sometimes weeks and mail seems to get lost frequently. I try not to have any checks sent there and have resorted to having customers send them to my home address if they can't do ACH payments.
April 15, 2019
Tyler W.
Franchise Advisory Council Board Member
Retail, 201-500 employees
August 10, 2018

“Review”

OverallPostScan Mail is a great revenue stream for all Postal/Mailing solution stores. Great customer service.
ProsThe software is relatively straight forward and easy to use.
ConsIt would be more intuitive and easier on the operator to assign mail to a mailbox immediately after uploading it. That way you do not have to upload all the pictures first, and then assign them to mailboxes. It would decrease errors in uploading mail.
August 10, 2018
Federico P.
Psychologist
May 25, 2017

“Simply radically awesome. ”

ProsWhen I travel abroad, PostScanMail makes me feel like I have a good friend taking care of my mail! The site works like a breeze, no bugs, no problems, no notting. Just your mail!

By Certifix on November 2, 2017
Hi Federico, Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear how much you appreciate PostScan Mail and strive to continue providing excellent service for you and all of our customers. Sincerely, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Sci C.
Engineer
Automotive, 501-1000 employees
May 16, 2017

“Perfect paperless mail system”

OverallTime
ProsEmail delivery is fast and secure, system had issues last year but upgrades resolved. Customer service is excellent
ConsI wish there was a phone app to manage mailbox. The phone app would prevent screen size scaling issues with the website on a mobile device. Im not always near a pc

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Sci, We value our customer feedback and yours is part of it. We are currently working on a mobile app to make our service more accessible.
Cherise A.
Business Manager
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“Quality service when combined with patience”

ProsEasy to view the envelope and contents, being emailed the completed scan is very helpful. Customer service is responsive. Request to have mail forwarded to me is completed quickly.
ConsTakes at least a week for mail to be scanned to me. Sometimes the login page does not load when using Chrome. Difficult to search mail by ID number.
Rohit J.
Information Services, Self-employed
April 13, 2019

“Great service for virtual management of snail mail”

OverallNice product, good customer service. Could do a bit better with request to send snail mail feature, check deposit, and faster truncating/recycling of mail.
ProsI like that I can access my mail from anywhere, even while I'm traveling. PostScan Mail also has nice and courteous customer service.
Cons* No service to automatically deposit checks. * Doesn't offer to send snail mail on your behalf even if you're willing to pay for it. For some mails, you need to respond back via snail mail/postal mail, so a feature where you could either type or upload mail and PostScan Mail would mail it for you would come in handy. * Takes a lot of time if you request recycling of mail, which clunks up your inbox.
April 13, 2019
David B.
Stuntman
May 16, 2017

“Everything works well and I'm very happy with the service”

ProsEase of use, quick response time, everything is done efficiently without the need to speak with customer support.
ConsIt seem s like it occasionally loads slowly and it takes a while for me to move thru my scans. Maybe this is my internet connection though??

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi David, Thank you for the great review, we work hard to make the system works efficiently and conveniently for our customers.
May 1, 2019

“Goodbye piles of mail”

ProsI never have to deal with piles of mail laying around. More flexible than a PO Box, and cheaper. Searchable.
ConsOnly one editable field per item (the sender name). No way to download all PDFs at once, with names/descriptions (however they can be sent by email individually when they arrive, with random filenames.)
May 1, 2019
lucas i.
acct manager
Internet, 11-50 employees
May 17, 2017

“easy to sign up, easy to use.”

Overallease of use for my multiple companies
Prosonline scan function is useful. the value of this to my company is great since we have multiple business attached to multiple post scan accts
ConsThe notary part could be easier. I've used an online notary before and I thought that would be a helpful addition.

By Certifix on November 2, 2017
Hi Lucas, We appreciate your feedback! We're glad you enjoy the service. We're partnered with NotaryCam to provide online notarization for the required form. You can see that page here: https://www.notarycam.com/postscanmail/ Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Jerry E.
User

“Professional and Trustworthy”

OverallI'm away from home for extended periods for work. This service enables me to travel without disrupting my mail.
ProsFlexible and reliable. They have not "dropped the ball" even once. Nothing has gone missing or been mishandled.
ConsResponse can be slow - after one action "such as scan this item," it seems to reload everything instead of picking up where you left off.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Jerry, We value your feedback and hope to always be this reliable. One of the many perks of this service is that you can travel and still view your mail, and it seems like you love it as much as we do.
Joahana S.
1-10 employees
June 11, 2016

“Best Virtual Mail Service!”

OverallPost Scan Mail is seriously the best virtual mailbox service I have ever encountered!!! It allows me to manage mypostal mail whenever and wherever I want in seconds. There is no more messy tables with unnecessary mail at my house. I absolutely love it and the price is unbelievable!! Thank you Post Scan Mail for offering the best service possible!

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Joahana, We love to hear back from our customers, Thank you for the time and effort you put in to give us a great review.
June 11, 2016
Robert M.
COO
May 16, 2017

“I just really like having a main scanning service, but your software could be a lot better :-) ”

OverallI don't have to open mail and when I travel I get mail & packages to an address I can count on. The software gets the job done, it could be a lot better, but the real benefit of PostScan Mail is the mail scanning & handling for me. Saves me a lot of time!
ProsThe best thing is just getting the scanned contents inside a letter via email. The mail forwarding is great for the very few items. I like that you can select many transactions to perform an action (that's a must) since doing an action on one piece of mail at a time is slow.
ConsThe speed is slow, the way mail is moved into folders is slow & cumbersome. It's not the easiest to look at the mail in your platform, waiting for images to load & trying to scroll through a page. I have to remember to go in an delete mail I don't want for example too.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Robert, Thank you for leaving us a review. We really appreciate your detailed feedback and are glad to hear that our service is beneficial to you. We've heard your frustrations with our interface and would like you to know that our developers are currently working on a new, more up-to-date version of PostScan Mail. We hope that this new and improved version will be more inviting and user-friendly. Our team is working hard to bring these new features to our customers soon, so stay posted. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
Tee M.
Chief Time Traveler
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed
May 7, 2019

“Perfect for Digital Nomads / Fantastic Value for Your Money”

OverallI travel full time and needed a reliable, trustworthy & professional mail scanning & forwarding service. Post Scan Mail fits the bill. They chatted with me online and on the phone to answer all of my questions. And they made signing up very easy and straightforward. They've been a joy wot work with thus far.
ProsThere are several features that I like about Post Scan Mail: 1) I have a physical address. 2) I receive email notifications that include envelope scans so that I can process mail pieces more quickly. 3) Content scans are included in the monthly price.
ConsNo cons thus far - I love their mail service!
May 7, 2019
antonia p.

“excellent”

ProsI really like the software as it is very easy, straightforward, and simple to use. I would definitely recommend it to others.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Antonia, We are so glad that you like the simple and easy navigation system for PostScan Mail. Thank you for recommending this service to others.
Mel D.
Heath care worker
May 16, 2017

“I have been using Post Scan Mail for almost a year and it had been great.”

ProsMy not having not to worry about mail when I am traveling has been such a relief. The ease of scanning items and deciding electronically if I want to receive the mail, download it or recycle it is fantastic.
ConsThey is very little I have to say I dislike about the software. Occasionally, it logs me off and I have to log in again.

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi Mel, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing feedback from our customers and are always striving to do better. Let us know if there's anything we can do to keep your PostScan Mail experience a positive one. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
maxine d.
developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
March 23, 2017

“very good service”

OverallI have an account with . postscan mail I've used them twice without incident. From what I remember you can set up a pay-per-use account so you're not getting gouged a monthly subscription or anything.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Maxine, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We love to hear back from our customers and reviews for the service.
March 23, 2017
Bao N.
Planner
Gambling & Casinos, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2017

“Provides the service as intended.”

Overallease of doing business and protection.
ProsSimple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated. Simple to use and automated.
ConsI think the cost is a bit high especially since they increased prices. I think the cost is a bit high especially since they increased prices.

By Certifix on November 2, 2017
Hi Bao, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that our service is simple and intuitive. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service and support and would like to help you reduce the cost of your PostScan Mail experience. We've reached out to you and hope to hear from you soon! Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
June 13, 2017
Graziela C.
Design, Self-employed
May 16, 2017

“I often have problems downloading content. I often get an error message that the site is not avail.”

OverallIt automatically scans documents for me.
ProsIt automatically scans documents I need scanned. It automatically scans documents I need scanned. It automatically scans documents I need scanned.It automatically scans documents I need scanned.It automatically scans documents I need scanned.It automatically scans documents I need scanned.
ConsI often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message. I often have issues downloading content and get an error message.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi Graziela, Thank you for your feedback. We're sad to hear that your PostScan Mail experience is not as positive as we strive for it to be. Our software developers are working on implementing features that will make PostScan Mail's interface more efficient and user-friendly. We welcome you to reach out to our support team whenever you experience any technical issues, as we're always happy to help. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
James C.
May 16, 2017

“Overall good. Mobile website hard to use, not sure if there's an app. ”

ProsI have one or two basic functions Inuse this service for and I am able to complete those easily and consistently each time.
ConsMobile website is hard to navigate and select action item I want. After recent price hikes and cost structure change I would be very price sensitive to future price changes. I mainly use as a hub to receive mail and forward based on envelope. No opening needed.

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi James, We value your feedback and will take your suggestions into consideration when looking to improve our services. We are working on a mobile app, once it is done we will let our customers know.
Javier P.
Master
Writing and Editing, 10,001+ employees
May 16, 2017

“Wonderful. Enough said. ”

OverallSeeing my mail from overseas.
ProsThe ability to see, on-demand, the contents of my mail whilst being overseas... there! I surpassed the 100 characters!
ConsThe inability to tell whether it is junk mail or not, at first sight. Then again, nobody is perfect.

By Certifix on November 6, 2017
Hi Javier, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you're finding our service helpful. Our operators manually sort the mail in in order to separate junk mail from mail that gets assigned to our customers. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to provide better service. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com
David D.
Sales

“It's okay”

ProsGetting my mail from any where I like that I can keep my mailbox in one place, I also like the notifications whenever my mail comes in.
ConsNo mobile app and/or UI not easy to use. It takes way too long to get the mail and scan the contents sometimes it takes one to two weeks

By Certifix on November 1, 2017
Hi David, Thank you for your honest feedback. We're happy to announce that we've release our IOS app recently and our android app is coming soon! Our software experts are working hard on a new version of PostScan Mail that will be more efficient and user-friendly as well. Please contact us if you notice significant delays in getting your mail scanned, as we strive to complete these requests in 12 hours or less. Thank you, PostScan Mail (800) 624-5866 support@postscanmail.com