ReliaBills Ratings

Overall

About ReliaBills

ReliaBills is a cloud-based platform proven to help small businesses get paid faster. 100% FREE to use. Upload customers, create and electronically send invoices and track payment activity all for FREE! Unlimited customers, unlimited invoices, unlimited emails for an unlimited amount of time! Get paid even faster by adding ReliaBills Plus! Add online credit card/ACH processing, a customizable customer portal and a variety of tools, including automated past due reminders. Learn more about ReliaBills

Mike M.
Vice President, Business Development
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2018

“Reliabills goes the extra mile”

OverallWe have a small company and had struggled with an old version of Quick Books that was totally inflexible for our company's unique requirements and business model. I tried one other "highly rated" billing software for a week and could not get comfortable with it and the support was not good either. I started over and signed up with ReliaBills and used their introductory video to get started. I set up my accounts and then had a few questions so I reached out to customer support and IMMEDIATELY received responses and even personally generated videos to deal with my specific area of concern. For the first several months there were growing pains, to be expected, but the support was unbelievable and they always got to the heart of my issues with solutions and helped me grow in my understanding of the software. They are, in my experience, utterly without peer when it comes to customer support and HAVE told many friends and associates about them. On top of all that, in less than one year the number of delinquent invoices has been dramatically reduced to the point where it's rare to have any unpaid invoice that is older than 45 days. THEY ARE THE BEST VENDOR I'VE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH!
ProsIntuitive, for the most part, flexible, dependable
ConsHonestly, I can't think of anything and I've been with Reliabills for a year now.
Rick G.
President & Chief Mobile Officer
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
July 28, 2018

“Set it and Forget it - Easy Invoicing and Follow up”

OverallI deal with a lot of clients most of whom pay small monthly fees. Using Reliabills to handle the details has been a real savings of time, energy and concern. And this added service doesn't push their price out of bounds. It's still a very reasonable and reliable platform.
ProsThe automated email communications that come with the platform makes following up with clients on the whole accounting piece very easy. I would also say that the support is among the best I've experienced. Quick responses, hand-holding when needed and they don't make you feel like you're a burden.
ConsI would like to be able to have multiple variations on Welcome letters, etc. because I have different types of clients for different products or services and rather than customizing it each time, it would be nice if you could do it once and have the option to save it with a different name and then when you create a new client record you choose what type of client they are.
Ben T.
Google Marketing Specialist | Web Developer | Search Engine Optimization | Google Trainer
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2018

“ReliaBills Has Helped Me Get Paid and Streamline Invoicing”

OverallI absolutely LOVE ReliaBills and highly recommend it all my clients and colleagues. The ease of use of the system and automation to remind clients to pay, not to mention making it easy to pay, really helps me run my business while not getting bogged down with chasing open invoices.
ProsThe customer portal for all clients Customization in invoice reminders and invoice setup/design Invoice reminders Accepts all credit cards Very easy to use
ConsA basic ReliaBills mobile app would be great
Kerri J.
Accounting Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees

“Great AR Solution!”

OverallReliabills has helped us transform our AR process into something that was very time consuming and manual to something that merely requires monitoring and has supplied us with reports and support that we never had. The support team is extremely helpful and thorough.
ProsUser friendly and the support staff is top notch, available all the time and quick to respond. The email communicator schedule makes it easy to keep in contact with accounts with very little maintenance. Software is easy to navigate and allows users to get to places different ways without having to go back.
ConsThe invoice format that contains the statement info seems to be a little confusing to customers. We have seen some over payments or duplicate payments.
Stacia R.
Finance & HR Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2018

“Reliabills is a great tool.”

OverallAmazing!
ProsEasy to set up and manage. Professional delivery. Once a customer is set up there is very little I need to remember to do because it is all automated.
ConsThe fact that when issues are refunded they are not reflected in the invoice. This can be confusing for clients and make reconciling and year end statements challenging.
Tom B.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2018

“ReliaBills always has our back!!”

OverallTheir crew is awesome to work for. They take care of any issue that arises in most cases same day!
ProsMakes our invoicing for our company quick and easy!
ConsHaving to create a different platform for multiple companies to accommodate the late fee structure and accepting credit cards for only certain invoices.
August 13, 2018
Nate S.
Construction, 11-50 employees

“Product Review”

ProsThe ease of use of the online platform. It is super easy to navigate through the menus and accept payment.
ConsI would like the ability to accept payments from a parent company for multiple accounts at the same time.
Laura W.
Computer Networking, 11-50 employees

“Review for ReliaBills”

OverallWONDERFUL, EXCELLENT, HAS MADE MY JOB SO MUCH EASIER!!!
ProsCapability to meet our business needs. Invoices, Reports, Client log in
ConsRecurring Templates take a long time to load
Noah G.
Owner, Head Coach
Sports, Self-employed
July 24, 2018

“Reliabills to the rescue”

OverallHighly recommend, particularly for any business that relies heavily on recurring monthly invoices.
ProsEase of use. Set it and forget it. As a small business owner with way too many things to do, it's super helpful to be able to schedule recurring invoices and just get paid automatically. I used to cost myself money by forgetting to send things out, struggle to collect, or any other number of complications. Now, super easy.
ConsVery little to not like. As far as I know there's no point-of-service functionality (I confess I haven't looked all that hard). Not a huge deal for me, but it could be helpful.
Chad W.
Chief Executive Officer
11-50 employees
April 4, 2018

“This support changes everything for recurring invoices and collections in general”

OverallCleaned up collections, streamlined billing, and make recurring invoicing a breeze for our subscription based business.
ProsThe list goes on.... - The support for this software is unlike we have ever seen (ive been in the IT industry for a decade) - Its VERY clean, simple, and easy to get going fast - Extremely effective and good approach to collections and accounts receivable - Supports snail mailing along with emailing, critical in the collections processes.
April 4, 2018
Michael G.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2018

“Billing the easy way with ReliaBills”

OverallMy Accounts receivables are done with very little involvement from me. Thanks for making my life easier!
ProsEasy to use and can handle a multitude of different scenarios.
ConsThe login screen should not require your business name. If you have more than one business then you can present another screen that you can select which business you want to work with that session.
Tamara L.
April 6, 2015

“My experience with Reliabills has been fantastic! ”

OverallI am the secretary treasurer for a networking chapter. Reliabills was set up to help track dues, send email reminders and help our chapters members pay their dues online. Using Reliabills has been very beneficial for our chapter. On-line payments are easy to do, which our members appreciate. It helps me track & send email reminders, making my job easy & efficient since I have a full time job outside of the chapter work. Brant was extremely helpful with training & setting up the chapter account. The customer service I have experienced has been exceptional! I highly recommend Brant & Reliabills. Billing, invoice tracking, email reminders & on-line payments are extremely easy with Reliabills!
Karan U.
Student worker
March 10, 2018

“Easy to use application”

ProsThis software has really automated the way I manage my receivables and payables. It has saved a lot of my data entry time.
ConsThe application works well for me and I have faced no major issues since I first started using it. I recommend everyone to give it a try once.
March 10, 2018
Sonja T.
April 14, 2015

“The Best thing I ever did!!”

OverallWe signed up for Reliabills at the same time that we went to a cloud based Quickbooks. When we invoice Reliabills does all the work. Then when credit cards fail....Reliabills does all the work....no more hassles of failed cards...Reliabills sends them emails and within days the embarrassed or forgetful customer takes care of it themselves! Saves us so much phone time with follow ups and phone tag. Customer Service is awesome. Available on the phone, via email or in our office (we are local). Immediate call backs with people that speak the english language is much appreciated.
April 14, 2015
Ben T.
December 10, 2015

“If You Own a Small Business...You Need This!”

OverallI have been using ReliaBills and will never use anything else. The amount of time and money this system has saved me is unbelievable. The ease of use is crazy and makes it so easy on my customers to pay online for their invoices. I love that you have a CRM, Invoicing, and payment portal all in one. This system also has a recurring invoicing and automatic reminder system for clients of upcoming or late invoices. If you send invoices and/or collect payments online, you really should switch to ReliaBills.
December 10, 2015
Krista S.

“ReliaBills ”

OverallBrant started working with our owner after 3 months of having Reliabills, I was hired. Brant made a special trip to see me and show me how Reliabills work. If I have any questions I can call/email Brant at any time and he will help with every issue. He checks in every couple of weeks to make sure everything is going well and if we have any ideas for improvement to the website. All in all I don't think I would ever switch companies, you don't get this kind of help anywhere else.
Dan C.

“It get's me paid”

OverallThere is simply no way that some of my customers are going to automate their monthly mowing payments or even pay online. What I really like about ReliaBills is that I can tell when an automated payment reminder has gone out to customers. Because all of a sudden a bunch of checks will arrive in the mail. I don't care how I get paid. As long as I get paid.
Rocky O.
March 30, 2015

“Simplest and fastest way to get invoices paid!”

OverallReliabills is a invaluable partner of CustomCD. Using Reliabills has streamlined our invoicing process and "cleaned-up" our A/P! Reliabills and the email/communication manager functionality has allowed us to get invoices paid on-time within terms every month! Reliabills helps get invoices paid.
Julie D.
Founder and Lead Designer
April 13, 2015

“Wonderful tool to sell quickly and get paid efficiently”

OverallI sell rugs to interior designers who want easy, efficient payment options. As a price effective alternative to credit cards, Reliabills is a fantastic tool for a small business! Customer service is extremely responsive...I am telling all my entrepreneurial friends about Relibills!
April 13, 2015
Nikole H.
November 3, 2016

“So much easier to keep track of what we are owed!!”

OverallI like how the software keeps track of when my invoices are due, what has been and what has not been paid. Super easy to use!
November 3, 2016