eSign Genie Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5

About eSign Genie

eSign Genie is the easiest and most affordable legally binding eSignature solution! Create documents/reusable templates and obtain secure digital signatures from single/multiple/bulk parties. If you need a robust and reliable website/application integration using APIs or need the best bulk eSignature solution, eSign Genie is the best choice. Send contracts, waivers, NDAs and other common forms quickly and securely via URL, embedded on a site, or integrated to your application with our APIs. Learn more about eSign Genie

BERNARD W.
EVP Information Systems
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“Excellent Electronic Document Management Software”

OverallThe eSign Cloud allows us to use it in the field with low bandwidth. Our users cannot function without eSign Genie.
ProsThis software is very easy to use, the help is plain and simple. The help desk people know their product. We asked for customizations that came back in a few weeks. No other software vendors were willing to customize. The cost per document soon pays for the cost of the software. We can move documents directly into our imaging system.
ConsThe mobile apps took some time to complete. We had both Androids and Apple products. We wanted both apps completed before we started to use each.
September 17, 2019
Chris T.
Managing Director
August 28, 2015

“service above and beyond!”

OverallI have used different e-signature sites for the past couple of years. Not a big user, dozen or so times a year. I have a small real estate business so I need to have leases signed etc. There are 3 areas that distinguish one e-signature provider from another in my experience: price, customer service quality and availability, and site security. In these three elements, eSign Genie is superb and superior to all others I have tried. For site security, they have more built-in layers of protection and precautionary measures than their competitors (this does make their software slightly more complex to work with, but it's not hard to pick it up) For price, they offer paid packages, as all others do, but they also provide a free option. I'm sure it doesn't have the bells and whistles of the paid packages, but it does the trick just fine for simple documents signings ' and free is a great price. For that alone they deserve to be applauded. But what really sets these guys apart, is their standard of customer service. Truly impressive. Quick example of this. I sent out a document. Notifications came in as the tenants signed. Then a notification saying the document is executed available for download. I open my account and the document is there, along with a separate security certificate, which I opened first. I then opened the executed document. Only to find it was blank of any signatures! So I either have to re-send the document to my 4 tenants and tell them to sign again. Or I can try to reach out to customer service and ask what happened here and can you pull my document out of cyberspace? Now this is happening on a Saturday morning mind you. As I hope not bother my tenants, I decide give their customer service a try. Sent an email, thinking I might hear back from someone on Monday with what can be done. Couple hours later I get a reply from eSign Genie. Mahender Bist writes to say our technicians are checking into this, give some time please before you re-send your document. The next day, Sunday now!, I get another email from Mahender. Our technicians have recovered your document and discovered what caused your glitch. Please check your account and thanks for your business. First time user, free user, writing customer service on a Saturday, problem resolved on Sunday. So no Mahender, it's me that wishes to say thanks - to you and your team for your astounding service standards and fabulous software service provisions.
August 28, 2015
Lisa M.
Sales Representative
Automotive, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2019

“Great software, highly recommend”

OverallI'm amazed at how quickly I get my documents signed. It went from taking days to get documents signed to seconds. I work on commission and the quicker i get paperwork completed, the faster I get paid.
ProsThe software is user friendly both on desktop and mobile device. It has made my process more efficient. Clients are required to sign a sales order and credit card auth form. Now they don't have to print it out, sign, scan and return to me. It literally takes them 30 seconds to sign the documents now and I get an email alert once they have signed.
ConsI have not had a negative experience thus far using the software.
September 19, 2019
Panagiotis K.
Founder & Managing Director
Media Production, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2019

“Superb product for small to medium companies”

OverallI discovered eSign Genie while I was searching for alternatives in our document workflow, in relevance with contracts and digital signage. The experience was smooth and I was able to setup, test and use eSign Genie, within minutes. That for me was a winning feature and I took the decision to go with that platform for my digitally signed documents. A big plus is that they do not spam at all, so setting up a test account and see for yourself, will not cost you time or mess with your mailbox zen.
ProsI generally like any modern SaaS that offers not only subscription based payments, but also pay-as-you-go options. From my point of view, if a company doesn't has a steady need each month, then a pay-as-you-go model is the perfect deal. the eSign Genie platform and service is easy to setup and fast to use. It gets the NDA to the hands of new collaborators fast and easy, allowing me to focus on the real business.
ConsI don't have anything to add as a dislike. The product works fine and as advertised. The options are well organized and the platform works fast over the internet.
August 13, 2019
Tom C.
Managing Director

“eSign Genie”

OverallLike many family owned eCommerce businesses, we have a large reach. The internet allows us to contract with clients all over the globe, but paperwork is a massive draw-back. Having looked at several 'big name' services which were riddled with bloatware and priced accordingly, I was happy to finally discover eSign Genie - with it's straightforward, no-nonsense pricing and simplified tool-kit The software allows us to send our License out for signature with no hassles to us or our clients and does not force them to download an app ...or trial ...or subscription - they simply sign it I wish more companies would understand the benefits of switching to paperless contracts
ProseSign Genie helped me to quickly and easily transition from the hassles of using paper-based contracts and licenses for our growing audience of international customers At MemberGate.com, we license our software to clients all around the world and using paper was no longer an option because the hassle it caused was a barrier to sales I wished more people would use it, instead of expecting people to print (?) their multi-page documents, sign them and then use scanners (!) or more typically smartphones to photo each of the pages so they can be emailed back...or worse, use the post!
ConsGetting the first License into the eSign Genie Template system was challenging, but once I had set all the parameters for signing, it has since saved a ton of time
Brian S.
Managing Partner
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
August 5, 2019

“Great for people who only need the occasional document”

ProsI love that I can pay for documents a la carte. I only have to send and sign contracts for my business once every few months. eSign Genie was the only company I found that allowed me to pay per document. With other companies, I would have had to waste hundreds of dollars on monthly subscriptions I barely used.
ConsThe aesthetics of the platform aren't as "slick" or "pretty" as some other software companies. But it doesn't matter to me, because it has the features that count!

By eSign Genie on August 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review our cost effective, easy-to-use and powerful eSignature software=) Our great prices are available for businesses sending out any number of Documents. The more you buy, the more you save :-) Also, we will be releasing a complete redesign of our platform in December, so look forward to a more "pretty" eSign Genie soon! --eSign Genie Customer Success Team
Doug O.
Health and Safety Manager
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

“Review of eSign Genie”

OverallWe are a multi-location business with some services (HR, Health and Safety, Fleet Management, Accounting) based out of one location. E-Sign Genie lets us eliminate a lot of paper flowing between our various branches. We use E-Sign Genie to have employees sign Offers of Employment, new hire documents (tax documents, policy sign off's etc.) and health and safety orientation documents.
ProsSoftware has an intuitive interface, is very easy to learn and when there were features that I did not understand immediately customer support was always available immediately to assist and answered every question I had clearly and without relying on jargon.
ConsEditing an existing template requires a user to upload the entire template again. If substantial changes to base document have been made the various eSign fields that "overlay" the document no longer align and it means the user has to start from scratch and layout a whole new series of fields. Some of our templates utilized over 100 fields so it is a time consuming project if we decide to change a template.
Oil & Energy, 51-200 employees
January 15, 2019

“Excellent”

OverallVery good indeed. Being able to have our customers sign legally binding contracts easily, digitally, on any device under the sun and have copies of the finalised contracts be delivered to the emails of the signees upon execution has really been a game changer for our business.
ProsIt is exceptionally well designed and thought out. You can really tell that eSign Genie has been written with the requirements of the users in mind, not your typical, big company "here's what we can do irrespective of what you actually need" mind set. All of our requirements were already integrated into the software, which is clearly the result of listening to users and implementing their requests. The end product is extremely easy to use and our customers have commented on the improvement to our whole business process that it represents.
ConsNothing, it's great! Can't really say anything bad, just need to fill characters...
January 15, 2019
Lacey N.
Marketing Director
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees
April 14, 2017

“Great Software That Simplified the Signing Process”

OverallI am in the landscaping industry and getting signed proposals always slowed down our process. Once we found Esign Genie that changed. Now, we have all clients sign their contracts digitally. This allows us to have a very fast turnaround, a definitive record of signing, and a streamlined process. Clients love it and we haven't had a single problem with returning documents. Regardless of the age of the client, all have had a seamless process when signing. The only thing I'd like to see is the ability to add a standard text from me to our outgoing email. As is, I have to paste it in each time if I don't want to use the pre-programmed one by eSign Genie.
ProsEasy to use Great record keeping Streamlined process Easy for clients to understand

By eSign Genie on April 22, 2017
Hi Lacey, Thank you for being a customer and for the review. To response to your comment about ability to add a standard text from me to our outgoing email, eSign Genie always had a functionality called Notification Templates/Email Templates. You can easily create customized email templates (Navigation: Setting> Notification Templates - Create New). You can watch a video, check out our knowledge base, join our daily 12 Noon PST webinar or simply call us to understand this or any other functionality. Thank You, Product Team, eSign Genie
April 14, 2017
Jason A.
Performing Arts, 11-50 employees
August 22, 2019

“Excellent software we use daily!”

OverallWe had been paying more for another service. There, the credit card on file expired. Instead of reaching out for a different form of payment the other company cancelled our subscription and required a 300% raise in our subscription to re-join. That was insane, so we found eSign Genie and now I can't even remember the name of the other folks. The team here actually mention often how glad they are to have the software.
ProsIt's incredibly easy to use eSign Genie. We use the software to send contracts to performers, designers and countless contractors throughout our season.
ConsI can't say that there is anything specific I do not like about the software. It's pretty intuitive but customer support is always happy to help with questions.
August 22, 2019
Jimmy C.
IT Helpdesk Technician
Real Estate, 201-500 employees
September 6, 2018

“E-Sign for RXR Realty”

OverallE-Sign was very receptive to our requests and found a workable solution to our issues and concerns. We even considered them for other projects and ideas
ProsIt provides lots of features as is, an can be custom tailored to fit our needs. We made a request for special features within the form that we could not find elsewhere. We did pay a little extra for their programmers to code the custom features for us but the price was very fair and well worth the money. We wanted the ability to send out a notification to certain individuals depending on what was checked on a form. Many other similar services did not even offer the option for such customization. E-Sign did not have this feature at first but after we made the request, they got to work on making it a reality.
ConsIt's can a little confusing for a non technical person to locate all the functions and features within the portal, but after a little getting used to and some note taking, the benefits of its functionality outweigh the cons. The reps at e-sign are always ready to help point you in the right direction if you have trouble locating something.
September 6, 2018
Dr Lee K.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
February 3, 2017

“eSignGenie® Best of Class Electronic Signature”

OveralleAgent's interest in the application of Electronic Signatures dates back to 2000 when President Clinton signed the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act in 2000. Over the last 16+ years we have worked with such early develops as Yozons and have tested in excess of twenty different sSign&Secure platforms, for use in our global real estate activities. With this as background we finally discovered the one platform that allowed ease of use; reduced cost and extraordinary workflow design. That platform is eSignGenie® and we remain convinced of its paramount position in this sector. In real estate practice, electronic signatures have become widely used, however, the application of multi-signature; review capable and complex workflow routines, have restricted the progress and increased the costs. Only, eSignGenie® has given us a workable and affordable platform and one that non-experts can easily use. eSignGenie® is a Five Star+ system.
Nezza B.
Assistant
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 20, 2019

“Love eSign Genie”

OverallExcellent except for the blank contract glitch.
ProsIt's very user friendly, straightforward, easy, and reasonably priced
ConsI don't like having to chat online to get customer service. Also there are 4 times when I've spent 1 hour putting together a contract, client signs, then the contract is blank (contents I inputted aren't showing) and eSign Genie hasn't been able to recover and that's very embarassing for me to tell the client to resign.
August 20, 2019
Blair W.
Human Resources Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 15, 2019

“Great way to go digital!”

OveralleSign Genie is incredibly affordable compared with other options - this is a big deal for a public library with limited budget. We have gone fully digital and eSign Genie was a big part of that process and its success.
ProseSign Genie allows me to upload my own custom PDF documents for signature and create templates for specified recipients or as an online form that anyone with the link can access. I love the notifications when a doc has been signed and the ability to send out reminders if they haven't. We have locations across a wide area and being able to get signatures from employees by email is such a time-saver.
ConsThe site can be a little slow and glitchy sometimes. It doesn't like it if you try to delete templates.
February 15, 2019
mike d.
Insurance, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2019

“eSign Genie works great! ”

OverallGreat product for the money, and it's easy to use.
ProsSimple to use. Training employees took about 10 minutes!
ConsWould like to drag initials or signature spots and not have to go back up top to get another spot. Would be nice to just keep clicking where signatures go, or where initials go.

By eSign Genie on October 18, 2019
Hi Mike! You can Right Click on any field and select "Copy". Now you can Right Click anywhere on the Document to place a copy of the field. This will help you put the initial fields on the form more quickly. Please ask chat for more details or to schedule a live training with one of our experts. -- eSign Genie Customer Success Team
Jim G.
President/CEO
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
December 10, 2018

“eSign Genie Product”

OverallI really enjoy working with the management team at eSign Genie. We are a reseller and have their product integrated with our solutions. I definitely recommend eSign Genie.
ProsThe product is fully integrated with our solutions, and the team at eSign Genie has been great. The members like the ease of use, and timeliness of the electronic signatures. eSign Genie is also very affordable, which really helps with some of our smaller clients.
ConsNothing, the software works great. No Cons with eSign Genie.
December 10, 2018
Monica D.
Owner/founder
Publishing, Self-employed
June 8, 2019

“Good Fit for My Company”

ProsI don't need this service daily, but enough that it mattered that I be able to easily upload and get only what I need. I am able to pay for just the contracts I need to implement and uploading and sending is super easy. Their customer service is great too.
ConsI'm on the fence with the template used to send out the contract. I always alter it anyway, but something about it always seemed like it could look better. This is not really a con. It's a nitpick because this site asked for a con. It's like asking my worst trait in a job interview and I say that I work too hard. I love eSign.
June 8, 2019
Melissa C.
Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
August 6, 2019

“Saves me so much time and money! ”

OverallI've also saved tons of printer paper and ink because far too many times my clients ended up losing the contract and needing another copy, and its saved me from having to store all those sheets of paper! It's just a huge time and money saver for me. I've also tried a few other electronic signing websites and stopped using them when they got too costly or were just plain not easy for myself or clients. I'm at least 2 years in with using e-sign genie with nothing but great experiences. I highly recommend!
ProsEase of use and very low cost is what's kept me a happy customer for years. My clients easily read and sign my contract and we both get a copy immediately. It's very user friendly for anyone.
ConsIf I had to pick a "con", and this is seriously nitpicking here, it would be the automated message it starts off the emails with. I think it could be a little more personable and not so 'professional'.
Sarah S.
Admissions & Enrollment Coordinator
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2019

“Easy and Efficient!”

OverallWe have been using this program to have our new student enrollments complete their agreement paperwork. It takes a fraction of the time away from our old way!
ProsUser-friendly for staff and clients alike
ConsThe formatting options aren't the most user-friendly.
October 9, 2019
Frank E.
Software Developer
51-200 employees
July 16, 2018

“The best electronic signature solution and with incredibly great support! ”

OverallIn my company, esign genie is our primary electronic signature software. We use it to sign and track documents. Using this software has greatly improved efficiency and productivity
ProsTechnical support is awesome, fast and reliable. I love the drag and drop feature as it makes using the software fast and easy.
ConsMaybe the interface could use some updating. Other than that, there's absolutely nothing to complain about this product
July 16, 2018
Kristin L.
Vice President
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“Couldn't Live Without It!”

OverallIn the past, our training company would create, print, scan, email a contract for the client to then print, sign scan, email back. We'd then print, sign, scan AGAIN and email the fully executed copy to the client. Often, we'd end up losing the saved file (poor organization on our part). eSign Genie solved ALL of that by taking us fully online! I love it!
ProsI absolutely love that I can pay-as-I-go. I appreciate that all of my files save on the site, that if I make a mistake or the client requests a change I can edit and upload a new document, that clients can delegate signees.
ConsAnything I haven't liked, I figured out. So, really, the more I've used it, the more I've understood it and conquered my frustrations. Typically it was just a learning curve issue!
October 15, 2019
Ryan S.
ACB Facilities Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Good features and I love the pay as you go pricing”

OverallI use eSign Genie to execute residential leases. Being able to sign electronically is great. It saves the tenant time because they don't have to print and scan the lease. It saves me time because I can reuse templates instead of doing each lease separate. I don't have to drive to get contracts signed. It is awesome.
ProsWhat I find the most useful about eSign Genie is that I can pay for their services as needed. The other companies we looked at all want a monthly fee whether we use the service or not. In my case, I only need the service two times a year. eSign Genie gives me the flexibility I want!
ConsI suppose the interface could be a little more intuitive. The software is very powerful and because it has lots of capabilities, the interface can be a little confusing if you just jump right in.
Greg S.
Partner
Investment Management, 1-10 employees
January 1, 2019

“Great Product for Our Needs”

OverallOur partnership is scattered around a large metro area and we only meet monthly at best so this product allows us to notify members of a document to be signed and all can sign electronically at the central site location.
ProsMy partnership has occasional needs for document signing and eSign Genie provides a pay as you go option that fits our needs well. The document creation and publishing for signing is mostly drag and drop and the company provides step by step instructional videos for the processes.
ConsMore of an improvement request - I would like to see notifications be sent via text in addition to email. My personal email is always full and it's easy to miss a notification. A text option would make it quicker to respond.

By eSign Genie on January 4, 2019
Hi Greg, Thank you for a great review. We do provide SMS feature where the signing email and SMS messages go concurrently. This helps the clients esign the document on their mobile devices directly from SMS link. We will reach out to you to discuss the feature.
January 1, 2019
Shana S.
Owner, Photographer
May 21, 2018

“GREAT E-Signature Platform”

OverallIt has made it easier to send out contracts for me and my clients.
ProsThis program has seriously made it easier for my business. Instead of having a client sign a physical document and mail it back and forth, which can take days, Now I can just send it to them via email and it's official. It's very easy to use and all my clients find it easy, and self explanatory. No one has had any issues signing a document. All of my documents are FINALLY stored in one place, and it works on any device, computer or mobile. Customer Service is great and they get back to you quickly. I really like their platform and have recommended it to other colleagues. E-Sign Genie has really helped my business move in the right direction with its easy platform!
ConsI have nothing bad to say about them, I've had nothing but good experiences with them and their software.
May 21, 2018
Maxime A.
Director Operations & Performance
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
July 30, 2019

“Cheaper than Docusign for more features”

OverallNothing but good things to say about my user journey. Very responsive customer support, onboarding emails and trial period follow up.
ProsFirst I was amazed with the quality of support from the team representative(the friendly real person behind the chat). She's been able to answer all my questions and guide me through the free trial session so I can test the specific features I was looking for. She made some time to liaise with their technical specialists when some of my requests needed additional technical expertise. They have an nice old fashion FAQ which covers pretty much every single question someone may have. Excellent client service and features. Pricing is VERY competitive
ConsThe look and feel is a bit outdated (emails to sign documents and FAQ). However this does not impact the overall experience.
July 30, 2019
Irv V.
Service Provider Manager
Facilities Services, 1001-5000 employees
March 3, 2017

“Amazing User Experience and Team Support”

OverallThis is a company I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking for a great electronic signature solution. The software itself is very simple to use and navigate, for both internal and external parties. Mahender has been a great partner and has provided exceptional technical support and training. The best part of eSign Genie overall is that the eSign team has been able to implement several enhancement requests (attachment requirements, bypassing optional fields, checkbox groups) which is something that you simply don't see from other companies these days.
ProsEnhancement Opportunities User Experience Easy of Navigation Customer Support
ConsBugs due to being a new software
Recommendations to other buyersI have used Adobe Document Cloud before and though that is a robust software, user support was lacking comparative to eSign Genie.
March 3, 2017
Tony C.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 18, 2017

“Best experience Electronic Signature System ever used”

OverallWe've set up an international consulting team, in which team members located in different countries and cities. We started by sending documents via fax and mail, managing the documents has also been headache for us. After evaluating many online electronic signature service provider, and comparing from different perspectives, like service plans, user experience, workflow, document legality and management, we eventually decided to go with eSign Genie. The more we use the system, the more we like it, especially we like the feature that we can import the documents from Google docs, which allow us to import previous contracts seamlessly. Besides the template feature also makes creating document process much simple and easy. Guys in eSign Genie are really doing an amazing work!
ProsWe like the feature that we can import the documents from Google docs, which allow us to import previous contracts seamlessly. Besides, the template feature is one of our favorite, it makes creating document process much simple and easy. Last but not least, the intuitive and flexible signing workflow are so easy to use, help different parties aware of the status of the documents.
ConsNot much, except the accessing eSign Genie from China is so miserable.
Recommendations to other buyersThe product is great. I hope eSign Genie can expand business to China, as freelancers and remote consultants in China are growing.
February 18, 2017
Maribel T.
Bollore
Logistics and Supply Chain, 501-1000 employees

“Excellent”

OverallExcellent service, team and platform.
ProsEasy to use and set up for any forms. It has made our work easier and faster, simplifying tasks all from beginning to end. The customer service representatives are fast and friendly when answering questions on regards of the software. I am very glad the company signed up with ESG.
ConsIt would be useful if we could save the templates in folders even when shared among coworkers.
Regina S.
Construction, 1-10 employees
February 21, 2019

“eSign is a win win!”

OverallWe send several contracts out a week. This is such a faster, simpler way to get those out! It keeps track of everything - if they've viewed it and when - if they signed it, etc. Also, the features available to the customers for assistance while filling it out are great! Each step is guided along the way, along with the initial guidance - the video and step by step. I'm certain that will cause the phone to slow down with questions. It helps us and them! Ultimately, I think our customers will be so glad for the simple process - that is our main goal. Thank you, eSign!!!!
ProsThe ease of the set up - however - the customer service is what made it so easy! They were so thorough in explaining and so helpful with every question! I am so pleased and am looking forward to the busy season knowing this part of my job has now become, not only easier, but much more efficient!
ConsThe only "frustration" I had was the saving during the set up of the templates because I'd forget. Then I had to start all over. Totally my fault though - not eSign's, lol!
February 21, 2019
Rupak T.
Chief Product Officer
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
February 20, 2019

“Great experience with eSign Genie!”

ProseSign Genie is convenient and easy to use. Really well priced and gives us the flexibility to use and simple to understand. E-sign Genie worked great for our needs at a much more affordable price with the best customer service! We have integrated eSign Genie with our application Vultus Connect to using their API which is working good for us and all our customers as well.
ConsNo Cons - I cannot think of anything.
February 20, 2019
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
September 19, 2018

“eSign Genie - Awesome Product”

OverallAs a reseller it's providing excellent returns on investment. We have very little problem selling this product. It basically sells itself. I truly recommend this product over the big boys, Adobe Sign and DocuSign.
ProsThe software developers were VERY FLEXIBLE with my needs. Their custom costs were very reasonable. It's the only Electronic Signature Software that allows In-Person Signing without an EMAIL ADDRESS.
ConsThey could add more formatting on the data fields.
September 19, 2018
Paul S.
Service Provider Manager
Management Consulting, 501-1000 employees
June 8, 2017

“Makes contracts and signatures easy. Great level customization.”

OverallNo more missed fields on our contracts! It really helps to speed up our workflow.
ProsThe best part is that we no longer have to worry about paperwork coming back modified, red lined, or with white out. The users we delegate can fill out and modify only fields we delegate. Also there are no more missed fields on our contract as if we make them required it wont allow the user to move forward and sign until they complete the required fields.
Cons
June 8, 2017
Dilraj S.
Sr. Software Developer
Computer & Network Security, 501-1000 employees
August 4, 2019

“Document signing made easy”

ProsReally easy to use developer APIs for signing the pdf documents using esign Genie. The APIs are well documented and the tech support is readily available for any issues in integration with the APIs. The templates can be created/ modified on esign Genie for filling up the data on the pdf and then user can be prompted to sign the documents at the required places.
ConsNot much to dislike except for some issues we faced in opening and signing documents within iFrame which was resolved with the help of tech support. Other than that, its really awesome software.

By eSign Genie on August 12, 2019
Thank you for your support! Our eSign API is easy-to-use, powerful and we specialize in White Labeling.We are happy that you have chosen eSign Genie for your electronic signatures. --eSign Genie Customer Success Team
August 4, 2019
Harish R.
August 5, 2019

“Great features, easy to use”

ProsAbility to create and save templates for repeated use is very helpful and saves a lot of time especially if you have standard verbiage on your documents. Also the feature to sequence the document signing workflow is great! Of-course it is always helpful to have all our legal contracts stored and available for instant retrieval anytime.
ConsA mobile version would be a great addition to the existing features.

By eSign Genie on August 12, 2019
Thank you for taking the time out to review our software. We have been hearing more and more customers ask for a mobile app and we are delivering!!! Look out for an announcement in September :-) --eSign Genie Customer Success Team
Brendan R.
Area Director
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
September 5, 2018

“eSign Genie and Marriott”

OverallOur experience has been amazing with eSign Genie. Any time I have had questions their support team is very quick and very responsive. That makes a huge difference.
ProsWe tried out eSign Genie last year when we sent out our 1400 contracts. The cost was perfect and the features of the system were very comparable to other systems.
ConsI have not been able to find out any cons as of yet with eSign Genie
September 5, 2018
Candice P.
Administrative Assistant
Education Management, 11-50 employees
September 29, 2017

“ Easy, Great Customer Service, Secure!”

OverallEasy, secure document signing, eliminating the need for keeping up with paperwork and snail mail!
ProsEasy to use, private and secure, quick! This service is great for our organization that needs several signed forms per 500 people. eSign has an address book that makes sending multiple documents to the same person easy. I'm excited to use the bulk feature and send personalized documents to several clients at once
ConsI wish executed (signed) documents were a bit easier to organize, but there is an option to download all files to your computer or dropbox. I'd love to be able to edit the title of a document after sending. The search function isn't the best, but easily navigated around by zooming the screen out and clicking "show all". eSign seems like a small startup that doesn't have the manpower to accommodate larger companies. Great for small businesses that don't need bulk sending!

By eSign Genie on November 17, 2017
A Plus is one of our smallest customer. Since we are appreciative of all our customer big and small, our team has spent hours providing you support above and beyond our call of duty like organizing your signer data from your other systems into Excel. Just to clarify, our system will not be able to support bypassing of esignature laws which may be frustrating for you but eSign Genie software and team will simply NOT help any client bypass esignature governance and compliance policy. We also don't support clients extract data from your other systems or helping with personal computer programs. Again, we thank you for being a customer and please contact support if you have any issue that eSign Genie software does not handle. If you want more automation, you can use our API offered under Enterprise plan. We are always available to support via chat, help desk ticket and via phone.
September 29, 2017
Sam G.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2017

“Great Platform, Easy to use, ”

OverallStreamlined our client intake process by integrating this functionality into our dashboard using the API.
ProsCustomer service was EXCELLENT and personalized. We use the API to integrate into our dashboard, and it was easy to implement and works flawlessly. For the value and functionality eSign Genie provides, it is very affordable too. I researched about 20 different e-signing software platforms and eSign Genie was the only one who offered us what we needed at an affordable price-point. I would recommend it to anyone!
May 24, 2017
Mark D.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 7, 2016

“Compared Many. Chose eSign Genie.”

OverallWe required electronic signing of an online approval/waiver legal form for new prospects to our service. I compared 10 or so similar services and after a full weekend of trialling the others (and hours of trying to make things fit the way I wanted), eSign Genie came up the best option. I had a few peculiar requirements for nice blending to our front-end website. Mahender was amazingly attentive to everything we required. He made it his mission to make the sure this service would completely fit. And it does.
ProsNice online form integration capability without requiring API knowledge. Pricing is fair. A good reporting system in the backend of their site. My experience of customer service was second to none. Nice form layout and good options for the electronic signing and finished document.
ConsOnly con is at first, some of the backend arrangement for users, documents, templates, etc. can be a little confusing. But it doesn't take long to see exactly how it all works together.
August 7, 2016
Paul W.
Lender
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 24, 2019

“Just what I needed for new business.”

OverallVery good. Wish those signing my documents were as quick as they were.
ProsThe a la carte plan and ease-of-use is what sold me. I was just getting started with a business and didn't need or want a recurring fee plan for document signing like many competitors. Everything is so straightforward that I was able to figure it out how to use it the first time.
ConsWould prefer to get SMS reminders sent for the a la carte plan. That's only available with the monthly plans.
August 24, 2019
Busra A.
August 16, 2019

“Affordable for new and small businesses”

OverallA good option for a new business and businesses that don't need a regular subscription.
ProsPay as you go model. Since our company is pretty new and we can not figure out how many agreements we will need, pay as you go model fit our situation very well. Majority of the other software in the market had monthly subscriptions. Also, chat representatives are well informed. They won't keep transferring you to other departments. You can get immediate answers.
ConsThere is no automatic agreement cancellation option. You have to write a new agreement to terminate the previous. I would prefer having a short way to terminate the agreement where all parties will automatically receive the cancellation link to login and sign the cancellation. But not a game-changer feature.
Billy H.
Chief Operating Officer
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees

“Excellent business choice”

OverallWe are able to capture needed information in a customer-friendly way, quickly and securely. So far, the system has met all expectations.
ProsWhen you compare the features of this e-signing solution to others, you will see QUICKLY that eSign Genie is an excellent choice! When comparing features vs cost, eSign Genie also comes out on top by offering a majority of the same capabilities as other leading software options, but for FAR LESS money. The system is easy to setup, easy to use, and their support dept are right there for your every question. They will sign a BAA if your're in the medical field as well.
ConsThat I didn't find it months earlier. Seriously, this e-signing solution delivers!!
TaNoah M.
Agent for Life
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“Best bang for the buck”

OverallMy experience with eSign Genie has been stellar. When I contacted customer service they got back to me in a timely fashion and helped me with my issue. Very friendly and efficient. And the product is exactly what they say it is, at a very reasonable price, and flexible payment plans, understanding that every client isn't a super user, some, like me, only have occasional need.
ProsI found this to be an efficient and cost effective secure document signing software. It is in every way comparable to its competitors. In fact, it may offer more features. Signatures are secure, and it is totally user friendly to the recipient. I highly recommend e-sign Genie.
ConsWhat I like least may not even be fair. Document setup can probably tedious on every software. And it depends on each document, how much each person has to fill out. I sometimes wish there were more broad fields, such as address rather than text block.
December 17, 2018
Stephen S.
Attorney and Counselor at Law
Law Practice, Unspecified
March 19, 2018

“Easy-to-Use, Affordable Digital Document Signature Solution”

OveralleSign Genie benefits my business by saving it money most importantly while also giving my business a way for clients to conveniently e-sign and return documents.
ProsThe biggest pro about eSign Genie is its price point. You would be hard-pressed to find another reputable company that offers an e-signature solution with so many features at such an affordable price.
ConsReally the only con is that the interface could use some updating. Other than that, it is hard to say anything negative about eSign Genie.
March 19, 2018
Diane D.
Marketing Directon
August 25, 2017

“Very good software, good customer service”

ProsEasy to use, easy for customers to sign their documents. Love the pricing also. We use it to create templates and have customers sign the documents. Pretty easy to use. Customer service was really great. Can't think of any reason not to use this software. We recommend this to another GoMini's agent as well.
August 25, 2017
Paul W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
August 11, 2017

“Superb customer service and a great product.”

OverallExpedited client agreements and required documents from employees.
ProsEasy to use. Loading templates is easy and preparing documents for completion/ signature is simple.
August 11, 2017
Stephen S.
Principal Attorney
Law Practice, 1-10 employees
December 27, 2018

“Best and Most Affordable E-Signature Platfoform”

OverallMy overall experience with eSign Genie has been nothing short of absolutely excellent!
ProsThe extensive set of easy-to-use features combined with the competitively low price-point are what I like most about eSign Genie. Additionally, I like the great team of people who work at eSign Genie and provide support - they are available, quick to respond, friendly, and knowledgeable.
ConsThere is only one con that comes to my mind about eSign Genie: the name. I searched thoroughly for a better answer, but the name of the platform is my only con. Why? It simply doesn't sound right in light of how great a platform eSign Genie truly is!
Lori G.
Regional Service Program Coordinator
Government Relations, Unspecified
January 23, 2017

“Outstanding Customer Service”

OverallWe have a unique use of eSign Genie in that our Law Enforcement, Judges and District Attorneys offices utilizes the platform to electronically sign documents. Which can include warrants and complaints. Law enforcement is able to complete the process in their vehicles which has proven to keep the public safer as those officers are staying out in the field. We have requested a few tweaks to the system to make it easier for our users, eSign Genie has been absolutely wonderful in making things work for us. eSign Genie has been eager to assist us with our needs and continues to provide a great platform. The feedback I've received from officers and judges is that they are able to use the service with ease. We are hoping to expand the usage of the service to other areas of the criminal justice field as needed.
ProsUser friendly even with our unique use of the platform.
Recommendations to other buyersWonderful customer service! No question is too small! Support has been great to explain things as well as input additional functionality.
January 23, 2017
Elke S.
Controller
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Top Notch!”

OverallCustomer support was really wonderful. Setup and implementation was a breeze, and our ability to get up an running in a short time was super helpful for our new business!
ProsCost, ease of use, and what our clients see is the most important to us, and eSign Genie nailed all 3 components!
ConsIt is a bit too easy to accidentally save over your custom templates.
Dheeraj S.
Technical Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
February 3, 2017

“Excellent product and easy to integrate with APIs”

OverallWe were searching and exploring for online signature solution for our registration process and eSignGenie came to our rescue. Easy to use API's and excellent technical support to help us to integrate and go live in pressing timelines was awesome. We needed some customization which was provided by eSignGenie team with utmost priority. We are with eSignGenie for a long haul !!!
ProseSignGenie has an easy to integrate and extreamly user friendly interface
ConsNothing. It's a great service! I highly recommend it.
Judy H.
Operations Mgr
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallWe use eSign Genie for lease documents for temporary housing.
ProsI like the simplicity of the application - it was easy to implement. It is also fully incorporated into our reservation system, which makes our job much easier.
ConsMinor things like having to hide coding in the merge documents, but they've been open to suggestions and their replies to inquiries are prompt.