Goxee Dealer Ratings

Overall

About Goxee Dealer

Goxee Dealer Software provides independent and fanchise dealers with a comprehensive cloud-based suite of products to attract buyers, manage inventory, connect with prospects and convert them into sales. FREE-TRIAL for new customers. Inventory Management - Craigslist Posting Software - LeadSync Platform - #1 Website Designer - Integrated VOIP Phone System - Comprehensive CRM - Mail/Contacts/Calendar/Cloud Suite - Window Stickers - Dashboard & Reporting - Industry Wide Integrations Learn more about Goxee Dealer

Alex T.
Mgr
Automotive, Self-employed

“Stellar company”

Prosthe support team is amazing. Goxee listens to its' customers requests and implements solutions asap. Easy to use software with lots of professional options.
Consthere are no cons, however there is always room for improvement, and it shows that Goxee works on that task daily.
Maxym P.
Dealer Principal
Automotive, 1-10 employees
September 4, 2019

“Easiest and most Powerful dealer software!”

OverallWe realized that advertising to different marketing channels like cars.com, autotrader, cargurus and craigslist - we had no idea how many leads we were getting from where - now we know exactly what's working and what is not. Most definitely better than the other three companies we used in the past.
ProsVery user friendly so our entire staff was able to quickly pick it up and put it to work. The recent CRM Pro they launched is just what we needed. Use the software every day and still get excited when they launch something new. Our recent FB marketing with Goxee has been a game changer for our dealership. The support team is on point, every time! Thanks!
ConsReally no notable cons. Only minor issue we ever ran into was getting all our users on-boarded and have their emails in the Goxee suite but later realized it was an issue from a previous provider.
September 4, 2019
Idan T.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2019

“Helps us manage my dealership, inventory and marketing. ”

OverallIt's really all we need as an all in one dealership software. It has a lot of advanced features that we are just starting to use now.
ProsThe Inventory Manager is one of my favorite parts of the software. It makes it very easy to see the information I need, which cars are doing well, if there is any information I am missing on a specific vehicle, I can even keep track of how many leads I'm getting on a specific car. That always comes in handy since I know what car to market the most to get the most out of it. I feel it helps sell cars faster the way my inventory sends everywhere to the software.
ConsHaven't really found any problems with the software. There are always updates which is cool.
September 10, 2019
Avi T.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“Support and product delivers more sales.”

OverallOur experience is on-going and kudos to their support team and software features! It was not just "here's a software, use it" like we had from the other software companies we used before...
ProsWhat I was most surprised by was the involvement of the staff. I was first introduced to rep and she helped me set up everything with ease. The software is really easy to use so I was handling it all by myself within two days. Their support reaches out to us often with ideas on what can be made better, we did not expect this but absolutely love it!
ConsAbsolutely no complaints. Any time we had any issues they were resolved very quickly.
September 11, 2019
Sonny T.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
February 3, 2019

“By far the best Dealer Software we've used.”

ProsWe've been using this software for almost two years now and our favorite part is there are new things coming out all the time. Their Craigslist, inventory and integration manager is amazing and phone system is a huge boost to our closing rates.
ConsAny issue we had in the past was resolved quickly, so no complaints :)
February 3, 2019
Sadollah E.
Automotive, Self-employed
October 8, 2019

“Great customer service ”

OverallFast and easy
ProsEasy to use, great customer service. Fair price
ConsI like everything they offer. Amazing..,
Avi P.
April 7, 2015

“Our sales have increased by 65% from the day we switched to Goxee Dealer.”

OverallOur customers say they trusted us immediately since our website looks so professional and was so informative.

By Goxee Dealer on April 7, 2015
Thank you Avi for the great review.
April 7, 2015