vCita Ratings

Overall

About vCita

Let clients schedule a free consultation, book and pay for services, and register for events online - 24/7 from any device. Ideal for small businesses, local service providers and consultants, vCita comes with a customizable scheduling page where clients can view your services and up-to-date availability, as well as a personal client portal. It easily connects to your website, local listing, email and social media, driving you more leads and sales. Learn more about vCita

Ann C.
Owner Annies Walk and Talk
Self-employed
October 24, 2017

“Vcita has grown along with my dog walking business”

OverallAutomation, ease of use, runs my business life efficiently
ProsVcita has "grown" along with my dog walking/pet care business that I started 3 years ago. I use it everyday. The facebook page for improvement suggestions has been a great way to listen to customer needs. I'm impressed by all of the positive changes so far
ConsThe accounting aspect. I wanted to clear out my data so I could start the calendar year with a zero balance and use it to track my earnings/ cash flow. I am not able to use vCita for this so I have to pay a book keeper to do it. Cant archive old clients. I have about 70 customers over the last 3 years. I only have about 20 "active" at any one time so I'd like there to be a data file/storage for the in-actives that I can access/reactivate when they want my services. Not able to be able to color code my appointments so I use Google calendar. Server shuts down or times out so when I'm on the road when that happens I have to rely on my backup google calendar to make sure I'm on time for appointments or don't miss one.
October 24, 2017
Dario O.
Funding Specialist
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“Unique Appointment Management Solution”

OverallFor me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.
ProsThis is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.
ConsI didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.
October 3, 2018
October 31, 2017

“Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners”

OverallLove having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.
Pros1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it 2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments 3. People can schedule with other team members 4. Syncs with Google Calendar 5. Works well on mobile
Cons1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule. 2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot 3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)
John S.
May 1, 2017

“No-brainer for appointment based business”

OverallI provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.
ProsVery simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.
ConsThe invoicing/billing system is not as robust as some other programs out there. Specifically I would like the program to send out regular monthly retainer billing.
Recommendations to other buyersYou get out of it what you put into it. Take your time setting up your calendar so vCita knows when you are actually available.
May 1, 2017
Stephanie M.
January 13, 2017

“My Business Runs on vCita”

OverallScheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.
ProsThe vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.
ConsI'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.
Recommendations to other buyersAs a vCita Partner, I highly recommend vCita to any business who needs an interactive CRM solution. They offer a free trial--take it for a test drive!
January 13, 2017
Gabrielle L.
Program Development, Unspecified
December 9, 2015

“Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management ”

OverallI have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't. Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.
ProsEasy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer. The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.
ConsThe only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker. There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side. There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.
December 9, 2015
Nadir S.
College House Dean
Higher Education, Unspecified
October 30, 2017

“My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time! ”

OverallI save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita.
Pros+ Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use. + HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes. + Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders + Overall cost + Customization + Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students
Cons- Cost of SMS packages - I stopped sending reminders because it was not a great cost-benefit ratio. - Lack of group-scheduling feature.
Matthew H.
Mental Health Care, Unspecified
October 29, 2017

“Money Making Machine!”

OverallBetter return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!
ProsThe floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.
ConsThe app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.
October 29, 2017
Brenda S.
Alternative Medicine, Self-employed
October 30, 2017

“I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.”

OverallA complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.
ProsIt's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.
ConsI can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .
DeRea B.
Travel Agent
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
October 23, 2017

“Cost effective, user friendly”

OverallScheduling appointments and staying well organized.
ProsI am able to keep up with my schedule and all appointments, and keep everything well organize. In my line of business I need to keep up with appointments, time line for sending out ads, promotions. As a travel agent we must keep up with who is traveling and their time frame of traveling. This software helps in this area.
ConsIt doesn't capture my clients interest enough to want to use it in scheduling their appointments. I would like them to click and schedule their own appointments at their earliest convenience.
Bradford C.
Automotive, Self-employed
April 7, 2019

“Makes my small business look and feel bigger than it is to my clients and potential clients”

OverallI really like the calendar management which allows me to send appointment invitations that once accepted automatically puts it in my calendar. I also like the client portal which is separate from my regular email and I get a text notification if someone communicates through the portal. It also sends text reminders automatically. Like I mentioned earlier, if there was a pipeline management feature it would be unbeatable. I am currently looking for pipeline management that will intergrate throughZapier.
ProsI really like the calendar management features
ConsWish it had pipe line management feature
Chris W.
Chief Executive Officer
Management Consulting, Unspecified
November 20, 2017

“The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita”

OverallContacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.
ProsThis tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com
ConsI wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.
November 20, 2017
Tyrone w.
Construction, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2017

“really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized ”

Overalla Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7
Proscustomers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments
Conswhen using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )
November 16, 2017
Kimse LaMeel W.
Manifesting Coach
11-50 employees
October 30, 2017

“Love it and I love that it keeps getting better”

ProsI like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website
ConsI would like more payment processing options I would like to schedule my campaigns I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted
Brian N.
September 28, 2018

“Hypnotherapy Business”

ProsGood website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.
ConsPlans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.
September 28, 2018
Dion T.
Graduate Enrollment Advisor
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
October 30, 2017

“I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day. ”

OverallThe fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.
ProsVcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!
Daniel P.
Associate Professor of Leadership Studies & Life Coach
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
October 23, 2017

“Hands down, the best CRM service available! ”

OverallEase of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.
ProsThe software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.
ConsSometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.
Alex P.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 30, 2017

“WAS CHARGED TO TRY THE SOFTWARE”

ConsIn order to test the product's capabilities that were needed for my business, I had to sign up for a monthly membership and upgrade my membership 3 separate times. Once I saw how mediocre the software is, I ruled it out, emailed customer service to cancel my trial, and continued shopping for a better software. A few days later, I again reached out to customer service about canceling my trail, and again for a 3rd time. Finally, I reached out for the 4th time and got ahold of someone who told me that the membership and upgrade fees weren't refundable. Also, when I started adding clients, during my trial, all of my clients received some bizarre message from VCita to join their client porthole. It is such an aggressive feature to automatically turn on. I wish I had never even messed with VCita.

By vCita on December 14, 2017
Hi Alex, We're sorry that your experience using vCita wasn't positive. You're perfectly right in saying that we could have responded to you sooner and we apologize that we couldn't reach out to you just when you needed us most. However, some claims that you make here are inaccurate. We have two subscription plans - yearly and monthly - and we clearly state on our pricing page and checkout process that our monthly plan doesn't come with a free trial period. However, following the call we've had with you on Thursday, we had fully refunded your account. We tried to get in touch with you several times but unfortunately, you weren't available to take our calls. We did leave you a VM, updating you on the refund. Finally, the message you refer to as "bizarre and aggressive" is a welcoming message that invites your clients to your clients portal, where they can book appointments, pay online, share documents, ask a question or view past interactions and transactions that they've had with your business. Sending this welcome message to clients is completely optional - you may choose not send it out. Again, we're sorry that vCita and our team didn't leave up to your expectations. We try our very best to deliver great service and experience to our users and I personally regret every failed communication with a client. Inevitably, not every communication is successful. We will, however, use your feedback to learn and improve our services to ensure that we are continually aligned with our clients' needs. Wishing you all the best, Carl Scheit US Customer Success Team Manager vCita
November 30, 2017
Media Production, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2019

“Very Good ”

ProsThe software is very user friendly. It's good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.
ConsIt would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That's good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.
June 26, 2019
51-200 employees
November 1, 2017

“All docs and invoicing in on platform”

OverallEase of taking payments and invoicing for services
ProsInvoicing and doc library and the website widget for scheduling and taking payments. Ease of use and cost effective when considering the payment platform build in with Stripe
ConsCan attach more than one doc from the library to the same recipient. Not a lot to mention here over all the program is a good investment.
November 1, 2017
Loresha L.
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees
September 13, 2018

“Great app”

ProsEasily connects to stripe for payments. It has a great CRM With a lot of features and easily accessible for customers to make payments
ConsMobile campaign does not work properly. I really like the idea of being able to create campaigns from my cell phone but I am unable to navigate because the texting freezes when trying to type
September 13, 2018
Sue P.
Educational Consultant
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees
April 1, 2019

“Poor Customer Service and Unreliable”

OverallAny benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.
ProsI did like that you can put all of your comunication and documentation into the system.
ConsUnrlieable: On 3 seperate occations, I have lost all of my appointments and payment records! Unhelpful: Customer service is slow to repond with any response that keeps them blameless. I have never had any of my issues resolved.

By vCita on April 11, 2019
Hi Sue, We apologize if we failed to meet your expectations and will be happy to schedule a call to address any concerns to see if we can help correct your impression. In your review, you bring up two serious concerns: 1- Essential information such as appointments and payments that was deleted 2- Poor customer service from our team We'd like to address each of these issues separately. 1. vCita is essentially a tool for managing all your client information and communication. Since client data is the most sensitive information businesses can collect, vCita takes the highest measures of security to safeguard that information. The only way on-record data can go missing is if the business has actively chosen to remove or delete it. 2. After reviewing your communication with our support team to see whether there was any wrongdoing on our end we found that the response time was reasonable, and our team did their best to provide you with the support you needed, when you needed it.
April 1, 2019
Orly K.
November 9, 2017

“Support is hard to reach , takes hours to get a response. Was put on hold with VERY annoying music.”

OverallScheduling feature is good.
ProsThe scheduling feature. With some adjustments it will be much better, like color code appointments and such.
ConsAs I said before, customer support is hard to reach, almost as if there is no one there. When I finally got someone on the line she lacked the knowledge to help me and seemed eager to finish the call. I am moving to a new website very soon and need someone with knowledge to answer a few questions.
November 9, 2017
Alberto B.
Certified Mental Trainer
Sports, 11-50 employees

“A working collaborator”

ProsVcita allows me to organize and keep me updated on my appointments. And there are other features that I want to implement in my daily use. Hold me on the piece!
ConsVcita does all I need and much more. I want to explore the potential that I just do a look. She doesn't speak.......
Gail T.
CEO & Founder

“Great system ”

ProsThe branding especially so far the different offers like coupons etc is fantastic. Ease of system. Group support and customer service
ConsI really wish I could itemize how many times a client comes to me for a individual service especially since I offer several it is out dated in this sense
Amer M.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
July 28, 2019

“Best platform in the market”

ProsVery attention grabber call to actions buttons. Very easy to use platform and interface. Simple process to implement on Wordpress website
ConsNot have the Ability to link with other softwares like Limo Anywhere software
July 28, 2019
Susan M S.
President - Owner
March 6, 2018

“Vcita is a reliable contact performing software”

OverallI enjoy the convenience of using Vcita to obtain leads for appointments and document services. Vcita is easy to use and inexpensive.
ProsI've used Vcita for over 4 years and all my contact and appointment requests were received immediately. In my business niche, a prolonged notification means loss of business. Several leads and contact requests have been performed by Vcita. I can easily log into Vcita, use the dashboard to review contacts, respond, and grab the lead.
ConsVcita works great, but I think they are no longer connected with Wix. I'm utilizing Vcita for FREE at this time, but at some point, I'll have to pay.
March 6, 2018
Luis B.
Consultant / Advisor / Speaker in Digital Marketing
October 30, 2017

“In 5 words: I can't live without vcita”

OverallI don't need a personal assistant thanks to vcita ;)
ProsVcita is my personal assistant, it manages my agenda and payment requests, i only need to keep my calendar updated and get meeting requests and Paypal payment notifications ;)
ConsWould love to have my local currency (COP) included on the list. I've had some issues with conversion attribution in Google Analytics with one of my clients (That I recommended vcita to)
Vincent Tan S.
dr
January 4, 2018

“happy with the product”

Prosease of use. works smoothly. reliable.integrates well with website. many functions. works over windows and smartphone apps
Cons the price. If only there can be price discounts for developing countries. yet discover others as of now
January 4, 2018
Julie W.
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
October 30, 2017

“I love the fact that it is a "set it and forget it" type of program. ”

OverallNo need for an assistant to schedule appointments and take payments.
ProsIntegration with my website, sync to my calendars, accepting of payments, customization of services, scheduling, clean and professional interface, notifications, reminders, and follow ups
ConsI am not able to go into all of my settings with the mobile version. If I need to go into my settings, I would need to log in via my desktop
Shana P.
Professional Training & Coaching, Unspecified
November 9, 2015

“This app is the core of our business”

OverallvCita truly allows us the freedom to teach and not be on the phone all the time. The online booking portal allows our students to set up, change, and cancel appointments 24/7, without our needing to answer the phone endlessly. This gives us time with our families and more time teaching. In addition, it's easy to use. And we love the reminders that we get, our students get and the ease of doing all of it online. We have used it for almost a year-- and it has never let us down. In addition, when we recently moved and needed to fix one last place for the address- the customer service person helped us in less than 10 minutes. And that small change saved our students and us-- all the hassle of a student going to the wrong location.
ProsIt's affordable, easy for anyone to use and works seamlessly with our website. You can turn off the automatic pop ups or use them depending on what will work best with your customers.
ConsYou do have to enter a lot of information. Which is not really a con, because it's customizable. However, if you have to change an address, there are multiple places you'll need to do it.
November 9, 2015
WINSTON T.
Management Consulting, Self-employed
November 23, 2017

“AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME”

Overall
ProsI just want to thank you for Vcita and commend you on the company you've built and sustained. I've been an entrepreneur for 10 years and I know it's not easy. I admire what you've accomplished. I've been using Vcita for many years, I have seen it grow, and I'm excited for where you guys are headed. I also want to thank you for the grace you've extended to me during times of trouble. You didn't have to, but God's given you and your team great hearts. I look forward to many more years together.
November 23, 2017
Connie K.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Unspecified
January 6, 2015

“So happy!”

OverallI am SO happy after discovering vCita! As a small business owner, this handy, simple software is PERFECT for me! I've tried various systems to help me get organized, including Infusionsoft (too hard to understand and too expensive!); 1ShoppingCart (better, but still expensive and didn't meet all my needs); Appointment-plus, pricier and is not as simple and does not allow the ease that I have with vCita, Constant Contact, etc. vCita answers ALL my needs for MUCH less money and MUCH less headaches! Did I mention SIMPLE to use?!! For those of us who aren't tech-y, and who actually want to make a living at what we do best, this system is great! Too much of the other software out there is difficult to understand, time-consuming, and needs tons of additional plug-ins (that all cost extra money). If you are a self-employed practitioner of any sort that needs to set up appointments, have your database all in one place, gather people from your website, have clients make appointments from your website or even Facebook, then this is the software for you!
ProsSimple to use and understand, great support staff, affordable, and fits my business model.
ConsThe email campaign section is in beta stage, but great things are coming down the pike! So I can still send campaigns which is fine for me at this point.
January 6, 2015
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 1, 2019

“Better Lead Conversion with vCita”

OverallI have a complex sales process and vCita lets me offer my Free Consultation without being pushy. The booking form lets prospects schedule themselves for my free offer, an interview article that gives them free PR. Your categories features lets me offer them a Free Consultation for my content marketing services, too. This is useful because the way I generate leads doesn't promote my services at all. I can add copy the booking page to sell the benefits of my Free Consultation. At the end of my lead generation interview I create curiosity by telling a prospect I noticed ways they could improve their content. If they want to learn more they can book a Free Consultation anytime on my booking portal. I'm still testing this approach, but if it works out then vCita may become a key part of my lead conversion process.
ProsI really like the vCita booking system. The tools for customizing the booking portal make it easy to use and the interface is simple and uncluttered.
ConsI thought I was going to get a free 14-say trial. But I ended up paying. Would be great to still get the free trial added to my account. Other than that I can complain.
January 1, 2019
Shamil N.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, Self-employed
July 26, 2019

“Makes Life Easier”

OverallLove it just wish it would sync to my phone calendar immediately.
ProsYou can set up as many schedules as you want to make life easier and organize yourself easier.
ConsNot able to link to my phone calendar. Customer Service is pretty useless.

By vCita on July 29, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! I am sorry to hear that your experience so far regarding our customer service has been less than stellar. It does sound like there was a miscommunication regarding the Onboarding options available to you versus the customer support options available to you. Sorry for the confusion! Please know you can always reach out to our Support Team if you run into any issues. Just click the "Contact Us" button found in your vCita. We noticed you were able to get your sync working, but our Support Team will reach out to double-check if you need any further assistance. If you do need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!
July 26, 2019
cynthia f.
president

“good”

Proseasy to use and my clients like the notifications, but it has not been able to block out an hour when something else is scheduled.
Constoo expensive, I just received your bill for continuing the services and it seems quite high..can you bring down the price?
Judith E.
CEO/Bus Dev
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2017

“vCita Software is Great for Coaches, Therapists, Attys, All Other One on One Service Providers”

OverallvCita Software is great for anyone who has had clients look over his/ her website, send an email with a confused and confusing list of times they have available. Then after you get back to the client you find that their schedule has changed. The back and forth of appointment setting is eliminated with vCita as it is for other programs, but these features are embedded within a client portal that offers that authority aura. You can add the portal to your website, or if you don't want the portal, you can still use all the other vCita features. vCita allows you to bill and invoice and view everything from your mobile on the go very cool. Some of those vCita features don't work for me because I communicate with groups of people at once rather than one on one. Still I found vCita software to be flexible and I liked that fact that their forms integrated easily with my website. It is pretty easy to learn although some of the internal dashboards are a little confusing. vCita's support team is good and I was able to get everything up and running as I wanted.
ProsThis is the best software I have seen for one on one service providers and it is easy to set up and use.
ConsThe internal dashboards were confusing until I understood them. I had help from the support team. They do a good job.
Recommendations to other buyersCarefully look over their feature sets, it is richer than it looks at first.
April 15, 2017
Wilfred K.
Mental Health Care, Unspecified
February 18, 2015

“One of the Worst Customer Service Experiences I've Ever Had”

OverallI looked into this app for the scheduling feature and after being contacted by a representative I was offered a free trial of the premium account. After realizing that it was not what I needed I decided that I was not going to use the service. I went to cancel my trial on the day it ended and to my surprise I had already been charged for an ENTIRE YEAR!! I immediately canceled the service and contacted the representative. I was told that they would not refund my money and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted the CEO and have yet to hear back from him. The only recourse I have left apparently is to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I is without a doubt one of the worst customer service experiences I've had with a company. Save your money and refuse any free trials, just use the free version.
ProsFree Version, thats it
ConsPoor Customer Service

By vCita on August 14, 2015
You are correct that vCita did charge you for a year of Ultimate subscription. However, you omitted some important facts in your review: 1.You had a product demo with full walk through of vCita capabilities with your account manager before you were asked to provide a credit card for an upgrade. 2.You were given an extended 30-day free trial by your account manager, twice as long than our standard 14-day trial period. 3. As part of our service, we offer free installation and customization assistance for all Ultimate Annual subscribers. You received a full 30 minute training session with our customer success representative before your trial ended, and you installed our solution to your website. 4. As a courtesy reminder, we email all customers a few days before their trial ends. I personally verified that an email was sent to you notifying you that your trial was expiring. We wish to welcome you back anytime and will continue to work with you to leverage the power of vCita LiveSite. vCita is helping over 100,000 small businesses deliver amazing service to their clients and get more of their website. I¿m sure that we can do the same for you if you let us.
February 18, 2015
Chelsea K.
Client Services Manager
October 30, 2017

“Dependable, but not the easiest to tailor to my specific needs.”

ProsCalendar feature is easy to use and I like the overall format and the way it looks, and the reminders that are sent out prior to the meetings.
ConsI have had issues with time zones- it is supposed to automatically adjust to the client time zone when they book a meeting, but every few weeks something goes wrong and I call a client at the wrong time, which doesn't reflect very well on our business.
Brit M.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 8, 2016

“Great chat service! ”

OverallI use vcita daily to chat with our customers. It has been a really helpful tool because parents/students can see our pop-up chat on our site and shoot me a message anytime. Unlike live chat, it allows me to respond to the messages when I am available and doesn't show the customer that I am typing. Vcita is a life saver!
December 8, 2016
Claudia P.
Technical Writer
February 16, 2018

“Good messaging; scheduling is a little confusing and sometimes inflexible”

ProsHas a messaging feature to communicate with my doctor's staff. You can schedule an appointment; there are several types of appointments to choose from that indicate the length of time and purpose, as well as the price (I don't file insurance for these visits). You can see your appointment history.
ConsNavigation can be difficult when you try to do anything that doesn't conform exactly to the normal setup. Trying to cancel or reschedule does not always work. I was billed for an appointment that I canceled well in advance; staff didn't get additional details I added to another one.
February 16, 2018
Paul G.
October 30, 2017

“I have found Vcita to be a simple yet practical way to engage my clients on my website.”

ProsI believe the value for their free product is amazing and like that I am able to deploy a working CRM solution for free that I am able to easily scale up when I am ready to go for the premium product.
Market Research, Unspecified
October 30, 2017

“Great tool, allowing custom landing page with appointment scheduling”

OverallCaptured research participants that would not have responded to me directly -- landing page with my picture & credentials is very helpful in gaining their confidence.
ProsAllows customer/research participant to self-schedule, integrates my google calendar.
ConsMonth-to-month cost is high. I don't need it all the time, so yearly subscription doesn't work for me, but I feel I'm getting charged too much in comparison to annual fee for my monthly plan.
Joseph D.
Medical Physician
501-1000 employees
January 12, 2015

“The Evolution of Medical Care”

OverallI personally think vCita provides a product that is cutting edge, easy to use and ready to meet the demands of this generation of savvy mobile technology users. For my purposes, providing an scheduling system that both my office staff and patients can share from any location or device is crucial to meeting the needs of both sides of the equation. When staff and patients are happy using a system that is the link-pin to the success of my practice, it allows me to focus my efforts on what really matters - caring for the needs of my patients. I look forward to future enhancements in the service.
Pros1. Accessibility from anywhere. 2. Common sense interface for staff and patients. 3. Great responsiveness to mobile device interactions, i.e. messaging from within an e-mail to either cancel, confirm or reschedule appointments.
Cons1. Needs the ability to develop formatted responses from the "reply to" area when responding to a message. 2. Needs HIPAA compliance certification, despite the fact it is secure (https) and requires a patient to create an account.
January 12, 2015
Financial Services, Unspecified
December 4, 2015

“Save time, make more money”

OverallUsing Vcita cut down on my "no show" rate and it freed up time now that I don't have to take appointments over the phone. I just renewed my subscription for another year because it is one of the best business tools to make life easier, to save time, and to make more money.
ProsLove the app, love that it reminds my clients by text and email, love that it takes payments so that I don't have to. I also love the CRM.
ConsThe only thing I think it is missing is an email campaign option like Infusionsoft. I would love to schedule emails to remind clients of my other products, services, and events. That would be the last piece to allow me to increase my income.
December 4, 2015
Brian Møller J.
CEO & Mind trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
April 7, 2019

“CRM/Calendar and Event management in one!”

OverallTo have my customers in one database, where I can send out my campaigns directly adding the schedule talks and webinar links are great.
ProsI like to have all on one platform, easily accessible and ready to use. I like that all is organized for me, through a simple sign up forms and making it all look great through ease of design. The features of design and creating campaigns through email marketing was also easy to use and the looks where great.
ConsThere were some combinations when making events and planning the calendar that took some tweaking. Sometimes there was a problem with calendar integration to all other calendars, but it was fixable.
George W.
Co-host/Producer
October 31, 2017

“Responsive support, good integration, an (almost) complete solution for my needs”

ProsEasy to setup, somewhat flexible, comprehensive set of features, integration with Google, helpful support team. Approaching the all-in-one CRM, scheduling, and cart solution I've been wanting since I started in business over 10 years ago.
ConsA bit pricey /mo, but I paid up front and got a discount code so that shaved a lot off the bottom line. There are some missing features I need to make this a total solution for me, so I am still using some other tools on my website to fill the gaps, like ScheduleOnce and Paypal buttons. I'd love to eliminate the need to cobble bits together, as I've had to do since day 1. vCita is the closest I've come.
Aundrea D.
Life & Leadership Transformation Guide
July 30, 2018

“A pleasant tool to use for non technical people and creates ease for clients to self book sessions.”

OverallAbility to have clients set up appointments, collect payment, and share documents. Also ability to send emails from the same tool is extremely beneficial in keeping systems and processes simplified.
ProsI like the interface and easy to use set up features. I like the customer facing portal and how easy it is to customize for my business. The ability to set up schedules is decent and makes client booking simpler.
ConsWhat I don't like is the lack of flexibility in setting up packages of sessions and allowing clients to book their package sessions. Also the discount offerings are limited and ability to set up group class registration isn't convenient.
July 30, 2018
Christian M.
January 5, 2015

“Nearly Perfect”

OverallThe vCita team is really well organized and they know how to treat a customer right. From our first introduction to vCita for a demo to our most recent interaction where they set everything up for us, every interaction has been exemplary. The tools themselves are extremely useful and simple to implement, making it a no-brainer to add advanced scheduling and payment features to your website when most folks probably shy away from that level of complexity. The only thing I would love to see is more integrations with other tools - we currently use another CRM (OnePage) and since there is no option to integrate with it, Wufoo, or Zapier, we're left with the choice to either manually extract data or have two systems of record. Otherwise I think this is a fantastic solution that can help LOTS of folks get more business through their website.
ProsEasy to use; Knowledgeable and friendly staff; Very reasonable pricing; Flexible implementation
ConsLimited CRM integrations Inability to schedule with a team vs an individual
January 5, 2015
May 21, 2018

“Great software when starting my business. ”

ProsThe thing I like most about using vcita as my business appointment scheduling is he ease around the dashboard.
ConsOnly downside to using the vcita was the redirection page, moving customers away from my company website.
May 21, 2018