Guard Center Ratings

Overall

About Guard Center

Guard Center is a cloud-based security management solution that helps security guarding companies to automate security operations and back office management to save time, reduce and be more competitive in the marketplace. Grow your business, retain existing contracts and get new clients more easily leveraging Guard Center leading software technology to manage and control your guards daily activities and duties in real time to ensure your client's sites are protected. Learn more about Guard Center

MARTIN P.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2019

“My experience”

OverallMy overall experience of Guard Center id a very positive one, I would recommend this software to anyone that is looking for such a program.
ProsThe software is very easy to use so user friendly. it assists in helping produce the time sheets and gives the client a transparent view of the daily activities.
Consthere are a few features I believe could be added, 1, being a notification per email to the client to inform them of a Incident report, the client can not be expected to monitor the portal constantly, this addition would help tremendously in keeping them up to date with things of imperative importance. 2. the app for Iphone, I understand this will be happening soon which I myself am looking forward to.
March 19, 2019
Leon H.
Vice President & Co-Founder
May 7, 2018

“This system only keeps the good and hard working employees and bad ones just quit.”

ProsGuard Center provide excellent customer service and support, received the quick response to my questions. Guard Center software design to automate security operations.
ConsAs a security team, we didn't have any issues that we have found yet. Everything we use in Guard Center works perfectly for our Security department.
May 7, 2018
Michael C.
Agency Owner
April 2, 2018

“The software really works good”

OverallMore proactive patrols from my officers.
ProsI like tha fact that my guards became more punctual and also a good presentation to the clientele. Most clients like the fact that they can see the actual area patrolled in real time.
ConsThat i always need internet access to use it. Here in British Columbia we have a lot of remote areas to patrol that do not get internet so this product cannot be use. If so possible to hit the tags to record to the cellphone then will transfer to system once internet is available.
April 2, 2018
Ricky B.
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 19, 2018

“Great service”

OverallIt help me keep track of my employee's, you can log in all of there information and at a great price.
ProsEverything it is so easy to use, for me and my employee's to understand.
ConsI can barely see it on my cell phone. If you guys can improve on that it would be great.
October 19, 2018
Robert P.
Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees
March 12, 2018

“We are very happy with our choice in guard management software from Guard Center”

OverallThe ease of real time management
ProsThe software has everything , we could have asked. As our clients are broad, hard to find what will work with various clients needs. With the features for our staff and clients , getting the real time information is impressed.
March 12, 2018
Clinton D.
director
March 9, 2018

“it serves our needs very well”

ProsGuard Center has been a great sales tool. it differentiates your company from others. it is cleaner and esier than paper and my guards can not cllock in from home.
March 9, 2018
Michael D.

“Very poweful Software ”

OverallThis Solution is a all in one system that works. It gives the operators and clients the power of information and also ensure all guards are doing their jobs. This is an extremely powerful Solution that gives the users real time reliable information. Beyond the actual product, the companies service is great. You really cannot ask for anything more.
Peter S.
May 13, 2015

“Nice software. I have experience with this software in my second job.”

OverallNice design. A lot of languages. Easy to use.