Routific Ratings

Overall

About Routific

Routific is trusted by hundreds of the world's most efficient delivery businesses. Our software can help you manage your delivery operations whether you're transporting parcels, fresh produce, or delicious meals. Routific helps you deliver faster and on schedule, reduce food waste, track your drivers, and lower your cost-per-delivery. Learn more about Routific

Rissa M.
Volunteer Co-ordinator
May 8, 2018

“No words to describe how helpful and easy to use Routific is!!!”

ProsOur church has a large scale fundraiser two to three times per year where we make and distribute approx 1000 chicken salad lunches across our community (~25 mile radius). All deliveries must be completed in about 2.5-3 hours and everyone participating is a volunteer (no previous professional delivery experience). Traditionally we were having problems getting enough volunteers to manage the delivery due to inefficiency in travel, lack of knowledgeable directions to delivery sites, frustration faced when deliveries were not made in timely fashion. I decided we had to make a change if we wanted to continue our fundraiser. I chose Routific because of its integration with turn by turn directions, its stellar routing algorithm, the ability to publish route to phone with navigation, and ease of managing routing/driver assignments. I absolutely could not be more impressed with the way Routific allowed me to send drivers out with easy to understand routes that made sense to them and easily allowed us to deliver meals at the proper time. Every driver returned with nothing but positive comments from the experience and promised to serve as delivery driver again next time! As the coordinator and admin of the project (with no routing or delivery experience) the software was quite intuitive and easy to use. The online help docs are top notch. Use of the software was very simple to learn and implement. Thank you Routific for developing a solution that fits so well for our needs!!
ConsReally have nothing negative about the software at all to share. It is expensive for our situation where we have two to three one day events per year but have 10 or more drivers on those three days. If your business is delivery this produce would be an absolutely cost effective investment just on the fuel and time it saves alone. Highly recommend Routific!
May 8, 2018
Davonna L.
July 7, 2017

“We love using this software! Great service!!!”

ProsThe many things I love about this program include the fact that I am able to see approximately where my drivers are and know when they will make it to their next stop. I also love the signature capture feature included in the program. It helps me to prove who signed for the delivery. Being able to route many drivers at a time and not have them overlap is truly an asset. The customer service that this company provides is excellent! When I have an issue they are on it immediately. I love that my representative knows who I am and wants to deal with me. I would appreciate a photo capture feature enabled into the program to prove when something has to be left on a porch, but I feel it will be rolled out eventually.
ConsI would say the only thing that I would like to change about this program is the cost. When I first started I felt the value for the money was great, but since the new features have been added I feel it is just a little out of the good value price range. I would like to have a flat fee to run unlimited vehicles, also.
July 7, 2017
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 21, 2018

“Great software”

OverallOverall it is a great product.
ProsThe ability to change which driver was taking each delivery. We make changes right up until the trucks are leaving based on weight, traffic, backorders, etc. so being able to drag and drop stops from one driver to another allows us to balance the routes.
ConsWe are looking for a system that also GPS tracks the drivers so we can confirm that they have completed the stops, along with e-signatures for our deliveries.

By Routific on September 26, 2018
Hey there! Thanks for the review. Just wanted to let you know that while we do not track the live GPS location of your drivers, we do have a delivery status tracking feature that allows you to see when drivers have completed stops. It also allows you to collect e-signatures. If you want to take a look at these features and give Routific another try, let us know. We're happy to walk you through it.
August 21, 2018
Furniture, 51-200 employees
December 11, 2018

“Essential tool for SMEs with delivery fleet”

OverallIt's the best routing solution out there. It is the best at what it does. If you are wasting time doing routes automatically, and you have pressure to minimize gasoline cost and manhours, this is a great solution.
ProsEase of use. It is extremely intuitive and simple to set up.
ConsThe solution is missing analytics of your routes
December 11, 2018
Peter L.
General Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2016

“Cracks an impossible code on a daily basis - lightning fast”

OverallI own a document destruction business. Every day I put two drivers out into the field, each servicing between 15 and 20 clients a day. No two days are the same. And these stops are within 120 miles radius of my office. There is just no way to do this manually. With Routific, I export a CSV file from my CRM of the day's work, upload it into Routific and within 2 minutes, the software plots the optimal solution for me. Better yet, I can manually override the plot and then the software will optimize the route base upon my manual "tweaking." The software also allows me to customize on a "per stop basis" the duration of each stop (they can range from 5 minutes to 4 hours), which truck services which client (the small truck in New York City, the big truck for larger jobs). Very handy. Truly impressive optimization software.
ProsFast Flexible Easy to use UI Powerful
ConsThe colors of the plots are hard to reach (colors are too similar).

By Routific on November 1, 2016
Thanks so much, Peter. Really glad we're able to help your business soar! We're adjusting the color scheme in an upcoming release, so those pins will be more easily distinguishable. Cheers!
August 6, 2016
Rachel G.
Business Owner/Operator
April 22, 2018

“Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.”

ProsIt is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.
ConsIntegration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!
April 22, 2018
Kenneth J.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Routific really saves us time”

OverallGreat!
ProsThe ease of use. Everything is easy to find and user friendly
ConsMaybe the amount of features. I prefer it works well and just a little amount of features than the other way round. But I'm missing just a few important features.

By Routific on March 15, 2019
Thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, I'm happy to say that we're working on releasing some new features in the new year. Stay tuned!
December 4, 2018
Ray W.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 1-10 employees
October 18, 2016

“Got Laundry? Logistical nightmare, no more!”

OverallRoutific is magnificent! I had been spending time and money looking for a simple, easy to use and cost effective solution for our delivery business for nearly 7 years. Several months ago I found routific and all our needs have been met. User friendly! Precise, efficient, and cost effective. I would recommend routific for all small and medium size delivery fleet businesses.
ProsUser friendly, cost effective and simple to manipulate.
ConsNo GPS real time tracking. But it's said to be coming soon.
October 18, 2016
Heather F.
Director, Resource Development
April 19, 2018

“Our experience with Routific has been superior- amazing software and customer support!”

ProsThe Routific software has an incredible mapping function that is easy to use. The Routific team is always is professional, and provides excellent customer support. We have used this software for the last three years and we could not have implemented our complex routing projects without it!
Consn/a - There really was not a function that we did not like, all of the elements of the software were strong.
April 19, 2018
Brandon D.
April 9, 2018

“As our business grew, we need a routing solution and Routific worked perfectly for us.”

Pros- Online routing with previous route history - The ability to one more many stops around was very useful - Regular updates improves its utility and regularly adds features
Cons- Only handles 500 points, but we rarely needed more - Requires an email to cancel service, no online cancel button

By Routific on April 10, 2018
Hi Brandon, Thank you so much for the review! Just wanted to clarify that Routific can route more than 500 stops at a time without any issues. Sorry if there was a miscommunication along the way. Please let me know if you need someone from our team to help you in the future when you're routing again. Best wishes!
Cristina F.
Guest Services Specialist
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
December 13, 2017

“Good system, well designed, but too pricey if I only need for 1 driver.”

OverallThe faster routes for the job.
ProsHow quick it puts the routes together and that you can select different options. And the customer service.
ConsI was very disappointed to know that to retrieve my driver notes and places she stops, I had to pay an additional fee.

By Routific on December 14, 2017
Cristina, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so sorry you didn't think Routific was worth the money. It's true that in order to track your drivers and collect notes, you need to subscribe to our live tracking feature. I'm sorry if this wasn't clearly communicated to you before signing up.
December 13, 2017
Tracey L.
Partner
January 17, 2017

“This is the best routing software!”

OverallI have tried many and Routrific is the best. My partner and I have a small delivery based business and we typically only need routes planned once or twice per week. I reached out to Routrific to see if they had something for less frequent users, that would fit our tight budget. Suzanne responded right away and worked out a monthly program, just for us. It literally beats any other software I've tried in price and in ease. I love how easy the software is to use; multiple locations, multiple drivers, and multiple shifts. It has made my life so much easier and has made our business much more efficient. I highly recommend Routrific! I am continually impressed with their product and their customer service.
January 17, 2017
Walid P.
Coordinador de proyectos
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
December 17, 2018

“The best app to set up your routes”

OverallI use Routific in my company where i have to prepare and deliver meals. Everyday we have new customers with different address and this app organize it so the truck can deliver the meal within the best possible route.
ProsRoutific is a Route optimizer that helps you organize the best route possible to save time and fuel. What i like the most is that it has two interfaces: dispatcher mode and driver mode to make it easier to understand.
ConsI think the middle plan could be less expensive, considering the small companies like mine that are just beginning in the business.
December 17, 2018
Jason K.
Partner
Real Estate, Unspecified
February 13, 2018

“Best routing product available!”

ProsThe ease of use, routing capabilities, and the delivery of routes to our employees via text. Routing time and effort cut in half.
February 13, 2018
Tim D.
Director of Ops
Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees
August 9, 2017

“Great tool”

OverallTime saver.
ProsOrganization. It saves vehicles, projects, etc, so everything is easy to access and you can go back and edit them with changes. And the dispatching is great. Drivers love the ability to check off stops and write notes.
ConsBalancing between vehicles can be tough when you want them to finish around the same time, but adjusting capacity helped that. Also couldn't adjust a project after it's date. So if you put the wrong date, that can cause an issue.
August 9, 2017
Mike M.

“AMAZING SERVICE! ”

OverallFrogbox has been a customer of Routific for a while now, and we've reaped the benefits of using this service to organize our daily deliveries and pickups, and to optimize the time our drivers spend on the road. Prior to joining Routific, we did our planning manually, which wasn't the best use of our time. Since implementing Routific into our day to day operations, we've saved time and money, and for a small business like us, it is so important to our bottom line. The team at Routific are wonderful - they're always there to answer questions and to help with any issues. A+ all around!

By Routific on November 29, 2016
Thanks so much, Mike! We love aligning with smart companies like Frogbox. Your mission to be help reduce waste is what we at Routific strongly believe in, too!
Lorena B.
Redactor web
Food Production, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2018

“Excellent experience, fast and friendly ”

Pros*Reduce food waste *You can see where the drivers are and know when they will make to their next stop. *Easy to use.
Cons*You can't schedule a delivery for later. It would be a great help to be able to schedule deliveries for the next few days and it will give us a better organization *There is no option for real time traffic or messages
August 9, 2018
Vahid G.
VP of Operations
September 12, 2017

“Great Routing Service”

ProsReally well built & excellent quality. Having tested at least 10 different services, Routific was the only one which appeared bug-free and comes with a well-designed user interface.
ConsNo live text messages when delivering. That type of live tracking is super important these days. We are currently using a secondary service to provide this to our clients.
September 12, 2017
Brittany F.
September 11, 2017

“Simplified, clear, efficient”

Overallefficiency.
ProsIt takes the guesswork and time out of creating our delivery routes! leaving more time for us to sell or produce.
Consnothing I don't like so far! It makes everything incredibly easy and efficient. Being able to send the route real time to our drives is amazing

By Routific on October 24, 2017
Thanks so much for this review! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do to help you.
September 11, 2017
Rebecca H.
January 3, 2017

“Easy to use”

OverallI found the software very easy to use, lots of "drag and drop" features that allow you to manipulate your routes and drivers very easily. The one issue that I ran into was the conflict over named ranged in Excel conflicting with the pre-defined column names in the software. Once I deleted the named ranges in the software, this issue went away. The software only recognizes the first worksheet in your workbook, so make sure that the table is located first. I had quite a bit of contact with customer service before purchasing the software and found them to be very responsive (always within an hour or two during business hours) and helpful in answering my questions directly, not just sending me a link to an FAQ.
January 3, 2017
Mike G.
Logistics & customer service Manager
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2018

“Routific enabled me to plan my delivery routes and send a copy direct to the driver!”

OverallThey offered an affordable routing solution and i had the owner contact me directly when i decided to stop using the app
ProsThe feature that I liked the most about Routific was that I could send a copy to my driver directly.
ConsAt times it had trouble locating some of the newer suburbs and the delivery address. Other than that it works really well
April 25, 2018
Roger G.
Transportation Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
April 9, 2018

“Very Easy to use and very accurate”

OverallReduced downtown tremendously
Proseasy to use and retrieves excel data with a click of a button. can dispatch multiple drivers at the same time, and the driver app is simple.
ConsReal time traffic would be a great addition , as well as real time driver tracking. There is still more to be explored but overall this software is fantastic.
Joseph L.
Founder & CPO
Internet, Unspecified
February 1, 2018

“Intuitive product with great customer service ”

ProsDead simple to use. Had our partner drivers and companies using the software immediately.
ConsSome features are lacking - ex. distinguishing between pickups and dropoffs, auto creating pickups based on mapping with specific drops

By Routific on February 2, 2018
Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! And for the feedback. Much appreciated :)
February 1, 2018
Carlos V.
November 30, 2018

“honest review”

Proseasy to scale and implement for small businesses
Consstill some obvious features to implement like SMS

By Routific on December 3, 2018
Thanks for the great review Carlos. We always appreciate it when our customers take the time to let us know how we're doing. Also, we're currently working on releasing SMS soon. Stay tuned!
November 30, 2018
Will H.
Director of Sales and Marketing
February 14, 2018

“Incredible intuitive. I routed 45 deliveries across 5 drivers in minutes. Customer support great.”

ProsSo, so easy to use. Import a spreadsheet, match the columns you need, and route away. It's also easy to drag and drop deliveries between drivers.
ConsBarely any! I couldn't swap drivers and routes easily, but they sent me a workaround that worked great.
February 14, 2018
Internet, Unspecified
February 21, 2018

“It was a good experience that really enabled our truck fleet to be more efficient.”

OverallA tool that allows our trucks to be automatically routed via the orders we receive on our platform.
ProsThis is the kind of solution we need to reach higher levels of automation and thus gain a competitive edge on the logistics side of our business - ultimately reducing our need to employ operations staff. We believe that this software will be a huge advantage at scale.
ConsThe API isn't fully developed yet and the endpoint we use to designate pick ups and drops regularly requires manual adjustment of errors on the route after the API does it's work. We have the assumption that this will change over time.
February 21, 2018
Vikram H.
June 6, 2016

“Amazing, fast, easy and affordable!”

OverallI had a unconventional use for Routific where I needed to visit multiple destinations for a city-wide festival in which I had multiple volunteers go and visit various parts of the city throughout the day. Routific was the perfect solution that was very easy to use and to communicate with others their routes and what they needed to do. 100% will be using this again next year. I've used other online tools to route multiple destinations, but this is by far the best out there! You will not be disappointed.

By Routific on June 6, 2016
Thanks Vikram, we're happy we could help!
June 6, 2016
Nish M.
September 22, 2016

“A must for any business”

OverallWe have been using Routific for a few months now and couldn't be happier. We were originally planning our deliveries using excel and google maps for routing and it took hours to get things sorted. Routific's one click solution is easy to use and their interface is user friendly and we are now getting routes done in fraction of the time. I can't recommend them enough. Thanks for the support and a lovely product guys!
ProsEase of use, flexibility, user interface
ConsN/A
September 22, 2016
Veterinary, 201-500 employees
January 15, 2019

“Nice UI”

ProsEasy to plan, dragging routes around. Clean UI.
ConsMore filters to apply conidtions could be awesome.
January 15, 2019
Ronnie S.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2018

“Amazing product, great customer service :)”

OverallThe system has been easy to understand and I managed to get up and running with little help needed. When I did need help the team got back to me pretty quickly.
ProsIt's taken such a load off my shoulders. By routes are automatically scheduled and each truck is assigned to correct number of items. No more days trying to figure out the best route or overloaded trucks.
ConsCant think of any. Would be great if I could export the drivers schedules into my own format.
September 30, 2018
Janette W.
January 6, 2017

“Customer support”

OverallThe software is very easy to use! I love that addresses are easily imported from excel. When contacting customer service today I was treated great and my concern was easily resolved. Thank you!
ProsEasy to use. Can quickly import addresses from excel
January 6, 2017
Jonas C.
Executive Manager
March 9, 2018

“Its like having a smart phone for the first time. It simply changes the world”

ProsThe simplest, easiest and most functional platform I have ever used. I best of all, it truly works the way I need.
ConsThere is no con so far, but if you do, they have a support service that is amazing. I had some difficulty in making a few adjustments, but their support made all happen in less than 24 hours. Terrific support!
March 9, 2018
graeme t.
November 25, 2016

“Take the headache out of route planning!”

OverallRoutific has been a huge time saver for me when planning deliveries for our customers. Its intuitive upload function, and clean output documents have been a huge help in simplifying my internal processes, and reduced my time spent building spreadsheets!
Kyle B.
October 25, 2016

“Great route scheduling tool!”

OverallIt was a awesome tool. Worked great when addresses could be geolocated properly. They need the ability to drag a marker to a new location when geo addressing fails.

By Routific on November 1, 2016
Thanks Kyle! We've passed your comments onto our engineering team!
October 25, 2016
Alejandro G.
Supply Chain & Outsourced Manufacture Manager
April 18, 2018

“Great off the shelf tool for simple routing problems”

ProsEasy to use and great support from the team. It is a great match for simple daily routing. The SaaS is a great feature
ConsDoes not cater for multiple days routing.
April 18, 2018
Scott R.
November 8, 2016

“Amazing Software!”

OverallLoved using Routific - you could upload your route with ease, and received quick email responses from their team! Cheers!
November 8, 2016
Amy L.
August 6, 2015

“Easy to use”

OverallTried a lot of other services. This one is definitely the easiest to use.
August 6, 2015