Asset Panda Ratings

Overall

About Asset Panda

Asset Panda is a powerful Cloud/Mobile App asset tracking platform. We help people track, manage and support their assets throughout their life cycle. Our software is configured to the way our clients work, secure and leverages the mobile devices your employees carry. Features: Check In/Out, Barcode scan, parent/child, robust reporting, support ticketing workflow, full life cycle management, depreciation, API, role based security and much more. Get a free guided demo today! Learn more about Asset Panda

Emily S.
Digital Imaging Unit Supervisor
Research, 51-200 employees
October 9, 2019

“Refreshingly easy to implement and use”

OverallWe are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.
ProsEase of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.
ConsThe app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

By Asset Panda on October 11, 2019
Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
October 9, 2019
Kerri B.
Technology Assistant
Libraries, 51-200 employees
July 24, 2019

“One of the most User Friendly applications around.”

OverallThe best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.
ProsI love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.
ConsThe only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

By Asset Panda on July 26, 2019
Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
July 24, 2019
lloyd b.
Director Quality Engineering
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
June 11, 2019

“Save some time and money and get this software”

OverallI've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.
ProsPrice point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick
ConsThe things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

By Asset Panda on June 12, 2019
Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
June 11, 2019
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 11-50 employees
April 28, 2019

“Suitable for diverse inventories!”

OverallI helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing. However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware. Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time. Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!
Pros1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is. 2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move. 3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets. 4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware. 5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.
Cons1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing! 2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

By Asset Panda on May 1, 2019
Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
April 28, 2019
James G.
Tech III - School of the Arts
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
September 17, 2018

“Asset Panda solved the impossible.”

OverallWe had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!
ProsWe had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.
ConsSome of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

By Asset Panda on September 19, 2018
Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
September 17, 2018
Paul H.
Logistics and Supply Chain, 10,001+ employees
August 30, 2019

“A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner”

OverallOur experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.
ProsThe software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.
ConsGreat software at a great price with flexibility.

By Asset Panda on September 3, 2019
Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)
August 30, 2019
Lee S.
Director, Technical Services and Support
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 28, 2017

“Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)”

Overall1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way) 2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone 3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization 4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter 5) Saves time
ProsDefinitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.
ConsSometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

By Asset Panda on November 29, 2017
Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
November 28, 2017
Keith A.
IT director
Religious Institutions, 501-1000 employees
October 12, 2019

“Review”

OverallAsset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.
ProsMy Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!
ConsMy least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

By Asset Panda on October 14, 2019
Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
October 12, 2019
JUNE B.
Office Admin.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
August 7, 2019

“Overall Glad We Made the Change”

OverallVery happy with the product, the first thing I think of is the option to set and send reminders to our field staff that a product need to be returned, that is truly the best.
ProsWhat I like most is that all of our data is stored in one place, once the system was setup it was easy to move things around and make changes.
ConsWhat I like the least is the D.I.Y. aspect when setting up the system or making changes. I feel an extended setup time was needed, 3-4 weeks is not enough to work out the kinks. When I finally found the time to sit and understand how to setup additional actions, make changes, and contact the help desk we got it done. It's still not working at 100% but it is better than where we started.

By Asset Panda on August 8, 2019
Hi June, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
August 7, 2019
Adam W.
Asset Management and Procurement Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
September 13, 2018

“So many uses!”

OverallGDPR compliance has been made easier with the system being rolled out to everyone we can use it as an image store with added contracts that people sign to allow us to use those images. its great. The overall experience is a good one, its helped me further my career in the field and has got my name on the map and thats partly down to this system and its capibility
ProsOnce you learn the configuration of the system you can use it for so many things. It can replace electronic signing for assets or compliance... if there is a change in your asset management process its very easy to map in your mind what you would need to change on the system and what links will be affected. I cant say in my years of dealing with asset management that I have seenanything better or easier to use. The Mobile App is an absolute life saver. If your resource is stretched like mine, with the right processes in place you can mould the system to allow employee's to manage their own assets and take responsibility themselves which is a powerful thing.
ConsSome great features like Gallary or audits are not quite as customisable as I would like.. minor but can sometimes be a pain considering my first point

By Asset Panda on September 14, 2018
Hi Adam, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your review really hits at the core of what we hope our clients experience. The idea that you can configure the platform to solve a large number of business problems is what we are going for! Allowing the users to take responsibility is also at the core of how we help the world work smarter. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
September 13, 2018
Chris E.
Technology Manager

“Solid Product”

OverallVery happy with this. There are now some products available that were not available when we chose AP. Pricing on those is quite lower. I would be interested how they would compare with eachother.
ProsIt is super simple to use for storing basic Asset information Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management
ConsI wish the label printing had more flexibility I wish it would auto assign asset numbers when adding new devices Perhaps some quick reports

By Asset Panda on June 4, 2019
Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just completed the design process on a updated label maker inside the platform. We are submitting it to our dev team. We think you will be delighted with the new functionality and look and feel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Michelle D.
Procurement Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
May 30, 2019

“New to Asset Panda”

OverallThe Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.
ProsThis product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.
ConsThe app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

By Asset Panda on June 2, 2019
Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
May 30, 2019
Patrick C.
Digital Content Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
June 20, 2018

“Asset Panda is an exceptional tool for our company!”

OverallAsset management that keeps our operations streamlined and saves us money.
ProsExcellent design, capability, and flexibility! After vetting many other vendors, Asset Panda far surpasses its competition. Its configuration flexibility, included features, and user interface are unmatched by all. Asset Panda makes it easy to configure a setup that aligns with your company's workflow and processes allowing you to create a powerful configurations that go beyond basic asset tracking giving you the tools you need to succeed. It includes many valuable features at no additional cost where competitors want to charge significant amounts for over their base product. Want to scan assets in and out with your smartphone? Asset Panda has you covered. Their competitors want to know how many users will you have, how many devices do you need, etc, all to charge you just to have the functionality whether you use it or not. Lastly, the user interface is excellent and highly configurable so that you can configure your setup to best meet your needs and the needs of end users not be stuck paying for a system that you need to adapt your business to to make it work.
ConsThe only con of Asset Panda is that some may find it lacks intuitiveness. When setting up advanced configurations, a good understanding of how things are linked and how certain fields behave and/or react to changes is required to ensure you achieve your desired result. However, do not let that be a deterrent as Asset Panda will handle the initial implementation of your configuration, and should you want to make changes in the future and may not be sure how or are not comfortable making them yourself, Asset Panda is a quick click or call away to help.

By Asset Panda on June 21, 2018
Hi Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the description you give on our platform. It is an awesome summary of what we set out to provide for our clients. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
June 20, 2018
Vanessa K.
IT Asset
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1001-5000 employees
November 29, 2018

“IT Asset Management”

OverallOur company has over 60 offices spread throughout the country, and before Asset Panda, we had no easy way to see where our equipment was assigned. We had to go through several different applications to see what assets even an individual employee had. Now, we can quickly see all equipment at an entire location. Asset Panda has greatly improved device accountability as well as equipment life cycle planning.
ProsAsset Panda is easy to use with an intuitive interface and customizable asset fields. The ability to import existing asset lists and scan in new assets is a huge time saver. Even manually entering new asset records is easy since Asset Panda has the ability to copy and then modify existing records, saving me from entering the same fields over and over, such as model numbers. If I do have trouble or questions, Asset Panda support is always prompt and friendly.
ConsIt can be slow to pull asset information at times. Reports are also slow to generate. It normally takes 30 minutes to an hour for me to receive requested reports, and sometimes I need faster access to that data.

By Asset Panda on December 4, 2018
Hi Vanessa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have made significant changes to our reporting module. You will see significantly faster response times in the very soon. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
November 29, 2018
Brittney T.
Marketing Events Coordinator
Wireless, 11-50 employees
January 11, 2017

“Tailored to my company”

OverallWe were looking for a photo catalog of all the items we had in stock. We do weekly events in multiple locations and we were looking for a way to keep track of what was being sent out to the events and track what was returned. Considering that we were going to hand out little giveaway items we would send out 100 items but we might not give away all of it. Some of it would be returned and have to be added back into inventory. That simple task was just not possible with other inventory systems we tried. We also were looking for something that included a photo. Our promotional inventory has multiple items that can be labeled the same but are different. ie, Pens vs Stylus pens or Plastic cups vs tumbler cups. It was very nice to be able to see a photo of what the item was. Again, this was a feature that other inventory systems were not capable of doing. I love that once the initial set up is in place that we are trained how to alter any aspect of the way our program is displayed and operates. We decide how our program functions. It is completely customizable. I am super impressed how much freedom this program gives us and is well worth the money to invest in. I was able to take care of 6 different monthly or weekly tasks with this 1 program. Now what use to take me nearly a week to complete I can complete in a day. This program is incredible! My only hang up is that it does take some poking around and a lot of trials and error to get the hang of. If you are not computer literate it may take you quite a while to understand how this works. It's very technical on the back end although when the back end is set up it is very user friendly.
ProsCompletely customizable pulls customized reports has the option of a photo displayed The calendar feature is extremely helpful
ConsNot necessarily a con but it is very technical on the back end. Building the program is the most difficult part. Although, it did get me well acquainted with how the entire system works. I'm glad you start us off with people who can walk us through.
Recommendations to other buyersFeature I would include: -The prevention of 1 action being done IF a status as a certain label. -Linking assets so others know they go hand in hand.

By Asset Panda on January 11, 2017
Hi Brittney, we appreciate you taking the time to review Asset Panda. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Also, keep the product feedback coming. We love it! Our clients suggestions drive our product. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
January 11, 2017
Joey B.
IT Assurance Coordinator
Utilities, 51-200 employees
August 15, 2019

“New Life with Asset Panda”

OverallTracks all our IT Assets with ease. The mobility options have been a lifesaver and has saved us countless hours tracking and entering new assets.
ProsCustomization, Functionality, Dependable ( no interruptions in service), and just overall quality of the software has been hard to beat.
ConsOn the Administration Side, It can be a little overwhelming creating new groups, actions, configurations simply because there are so many options within the software for customization.

By Asset Panda on August 19, 2019
Hi Joey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
August 15, 2019
Eric N.
Director of Logistics
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“Asset Panda Review”

OverallOverall the customer support (Account Manager and Sales Rep) was excellent. Overall experience with the software was good - especially if you're just using the AP interface. Only thing that was difficult was using AP as our "backend" asset management tool / integrating with our own DB.
ProsVery flexible / ability to add and change fields at any moment. Can customize to any business needs.
ConsThe tech seems a little outdated especially with API integrations - a lot of new Saas companies can easily create webhooks and Asset Panda does not have that feature. Was a bit frustrating / ended up being a big issue when trying to integrate with our DB.

By Asset Panda on August 5, 2019
Hi Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
July 31, 2019
Ryan V.
Operations Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2019

“Asset Panda and our experinces thus far.”

OverallWe can't speak highly enough of Asset Panda and their team. We have become quite busy, quite quickly and the team are always chasing us to see how we are going and asking us for the details as to how we need the build to change. Brilliant customer service and brilliant technical minds!
ProsOur company has really benefited from selecting this software for our start up. Everything can be built to your needs and some of our needs have been a little difficult. But our Implementation specialist and our Customer Success Manager have been incredible. If you're reading this and are thinking about using Asset Panda, you really should. And on that note, you should REALLY ask for both of them to be the people that look after your account. There is some inside information for you.
ConsWe haven't really come across anything that has troubled us so far. Even being an Australian company and meeting with the team hasn't proven to be a problem, as we find a morning and a matching evening to have our discussions with the build team. They are always willing to help. This really shouldn't be in the "like least" section. But i guess it's something that might concern those of you that are outside the US, like we are.

By Asset Panda on June 26, 2019
Hi Ryan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. Your review made or day. We think Andi and Tabi are awesome!! You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Thomas S.
Application Systems Analyst
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
May 29, 2019

“Houston Zoo, Inc. (Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeding Project)”

OverallFrom our initial demo to our implementation with specialist representative, the Asset Panda team has been attentive, helpful, and very quick to respond. representative did a great job of understanding and fulfilling our team's process needs. She even got us to use the new embedded groups feature which solved one of our needs for multiple treatment logs. The program is very flexible in terms of application. With a few tweaks, I think it would be a model program for other organizations to use for endangered species breeding and medical treatment management. For standard office and technology asset management, I think that it already fills all the requirements.
ProsThe amount of customization is very useful, especially for us, as we are using this software in a rather unorthodox manner to track chickens as assets and their medical problems and treatments as support tickets. The ability to update fields on the support ticket side that update fields on the asset side is very useful in our setup.
ConsWe would like to see more connection between the asset and support ticket fields. Our current weight field sits on the asset side. Since we have a weight change action on the asset side and the medical ticket side, we cannot see a complete list of the weight changes in one action report. It would be very useful for a sorting function on the changes tab, so we could see all the current weight changes whether they originated from an action on the asset side or an action on the medical ticket side. The major complaint from our vet and animal staff is speed of data input. They are moving from chicken to chicken very quickly during their rounds of weighing and treating up to 400 chickens twice a day, so they feel every slight delay in responsiveness. They have also expressed a need for sorting reports by fields residing on the asset when the report is based on the ticket or embedded group side.

By Asset Panda on May 30, 2019
Hi Thomas, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love use cases like heloing the Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeeding Project. We sent you comments on app functionality to our product team for review. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
May 29, 2019
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
February 11, 2019

“Asset Panda was an unexpected surprise as a very powerful tool for business”

OverallMy customer was having trouble with a lot of IT assets that were not properly managed. They suffered big financial damage for stolen or "lost" assets, and also for purchasing some parts or equipment since they had none, only to find out days after that there was actually a proper stock. Now, the IT team can provide agile response to users' requests, they are anticipating waranty and licensing renewals, and they are doing a lot of reassignment of compute and mobile devices since now they can match device specifications to job descriptions and roles, thus optimizing the way assets are being used.
ProsThe customer was able to start getting value from AP in a few days, even when there wasn't enough information to feed into the system. Since they were previosuly doing no asset management at all, they were worried about having a very long adoption curve. The truth is they were able to put whatever basic information was available and the, day by day filling more as they were able to dedicate time to this task once they had no need for manual processes. The customer has already in place a lot of Zendesk integrations, so they felt AP was a very nice new member of their IT ecosystem. For me, the most value comes from the fact that they have not need any tech support for using the system, so consultancy time has been mostly focused on obtaining new information to put into the system. The mobile app's integrated barcode scanner was an unexpected benefit which made the customer really happy.
ConsThe lack of a current working integration with Salesforce was an stopper for a bigger project with a new customer. For some current customers that I'd like to offer AP as a new solution I have the problem with integration with GRC systems, mostly for compliance with ISO27000 and some other process oriented and cybersecurity frameworks. The API is currently not as friendly to use for this kind of integration.

By Asset Panda on February 13, 2019
We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code Platform. We constantly are working on new API integrations and supporting the existing. We love that you are using the integrations with your clients to help solve business issues. Since we are a platform you can co figure Asset Panda to handle a lot of use cases including PO Managmernt, facility management, inventory, help desk etc... basically any business issue with a unique workflow. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
February 11, 2019
Johnathan D.
IT Manager
Printing, 51-200 employees
June 19, 2019

“Short review”

OverallGreat
ProsThe customization abilities of the software in general - also love being able to export and import assets via Excel spreadsheets
ConsSome items can be tricky to find when you are trying to add, edit or remove certain things throughout the software.

By Asset Panda on June 20, 2019
Hi Johnathan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
June 19, 2019
Mark D.
Director of Technology and Innovation

“Great Inventory Tool”

OverallThe onboarding process was excellent and customer support has been very responsive so far. Pretty positive experience with Asset Panda as a company.
ProsWe love this tool for our asset management. We are a school with a 1:1 chromebook program and keeping track of loaner equipment and repairs is a tall task. Asset Panda has helped us streamline the system and keep tabs on where everything is and what state it's in. We use the report tool features daily to track students who have loaned equipment due to repairs or forgetting their own devices. This has reduced our overall repair rates and decreased the number of devices lost due to theft and student negligence. The interface is clean and reasonably intuitive. We also use the Google sync and Device Management tools and both of those are working well for us. For inventory purposes, it's a very solid tool.
ConsI wish some features were easier to do on the main screen. Since we have a high volume of daily loaners, it would be nice to check in and out equipment with one click from the main screen. We also tried the help desk module, but ended up going with Spiceworks instead. The help desk works as a way of tracking repair orders, but that functionality is also covered in the main inventory tool. We were looking for a help desk that would provide communication back and forth with our school stakeholders (staff and students). Also, I wish the Google Device Management tool had bidirectional syncing. As it stands that feature works very well; that is just more of a wish list feature.

By Asset Panda on June 3, 2019
Hi Mark, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Eric H.
Fleet/Equipment/Procurement MGR
Wireless, 201-500 employees
January 9, 2019

“Asset Panda”

OverallI had the pleasure of working with the implementation of Panda for the company. Customer support has been more than helpful in every aspect of her responsibilities. Since the company I work with has never had an inventory management system this whole process is going to be a culture shock to them. simple processes that were poorly practiced are now replaced with the proper procedures to track and trace all assets. Support team's energy and enthusiastic approach to implementing this to my team was great. the thought did cross my mind that if I were to get a mundane implementation rep that it would make the employees think that this was another boring system that some young guy with a degree is trying to make an old dog do new tricks with...kind of a deal. There approach to implementation of the software was great. This also speaks volumes for her management to put her in a position that fits both her character and her work ethic. I give support team my highest recommendation for promotion. As a leader I would put her in a position where thry can emulate their personality throughout the company. thank you again for everything . Good luck and stay in touch.
ProsI have used this software in the past. Its been a few years, but to see how much the company has put into the program since then, and is a direct reflection of how the company as a whole operates. I am extremely excited to see what's to come.
Consthere is nothing that I can honestly say bad about the program or the Panda team.

By Asset Panda on January 10, 2019
Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We strive to give World Class Customer service. Your review made our day. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
January 9, 2019
Alex P.
Placement Ecologist
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
July 3, 2018

“The setup process was very painless. Asset Panda helped us to develop the functionality we needed”

OverallEasy cataloguing of all company assets and user friendly software that can be accessed by all staff. Allowed a live system of equipment availability to be developed. In future will allow us to perform rapid audits and maintenance of equipment and fleet.
ProsEasy to view all assets and their availability in an overview page. Group check out function very useful and time saving. Barcode scanner very responsive even using part of the barcode or when under a semi transparent surface. Addition of new assets and use of software very easy. Barcode generation very simple. When searching for a project it was very handy to only have to input part of the project name Addition of new projects and employees very easy. I've included a few cons but these are all minor. They don't mean to demean the software as it is very good, they are simply little observations that, with some minor tweaks could iron out a few issues I have had with the software personally.
ConsCreation of some forms/actions/calendars quite difficult and had to resort to technical support. It is hoped that, over time, competence will develop and so will ease of use. On the app, when scrolling through assets, unless you scroll very straight the side menu opens to reveal favourites, groups, tools etc. Filter function for assets is a little temperamental - filtering by category e.g. iPad required IPAD to be typed, this is a little frustrating and it would be helpful that by typing ipad, iPad or IPAD if you could obtain the same result that would be much easier. Similarly, when searching for an asset without using filters, if the item cannot be found due to minor discrepancies with the text, the system does not seem to allow a return to the list of assets.

By Asset Panda on July 5, 2018
Hi Alex, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the detailed feedback and have forwarded to our Product Team. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
July 3, 2018
Leonardo W.
Computer Software Engineering
Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees
May 14, 2019

“Asset Panda facilitates your virtual life.”

OverallIt was incredibly robust as if I had built the database myself, and quickly for a cloud solution. Now I do not need to spend an unimaginable amount of time in creating a LAMP solution from scratch, or pay someone to do it for us, and all that without the hardware worrying either. It is a costly solution, but it will guarantee a valuable ROI that you can create a solution as powerful as the one you have and also get the necessary applications.
ProsI like it because it is a powerful platform for tracking applications in the cloud and mobile that helps you work more intelligently. You also control your basic database schema from the beginning, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, the things became much easier and the user interfaces are used and can be integrated well in almost any environment, no matter how complex it is.
ConsWell I have a criterion under my opinion I think the barcode scanner on mobile devices can be improved a little more likewise If you could increase the waiting time on the website, it would be something incredible.

By Asset Panda on May 17, 2019
Hi Leonardo, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
May 14, 2019
Jeffrey D.
User Services Supervisor
Law Practice, 201-500 employees
May 1, 2019

“AP Review - Reinhart Law”

OverallAsset Panda has helped automate our loaner hardware process. We went from using a basic Smartsheet spreadsheet, to having a full check-out process using Asset Panda. Our customers now get check out receipts, reminders to return devices, and return receipts using AP. It makes our jobs easier, and saves attorney time.
ProsThe ease of use and simplicity. The mobile app saves valuable time.
ConsThe Zendesk integration is very basic. I would like the option to set a default field inside of the plugin, instead of only using the Zendesk primary default when listing assets. Our primary default is asset tags in Zendesk, so we only see serial numbers in the Zendesk plugin. This is not helpful when looking for specific assets by name. I would also like some type of ticket attachment feature. I want to list hardware issues inside of our notes field, but automating this somehow would be very helpful.

By Asset Panda on May 2, 2019
Hi Jeffrey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are sending your comments about the ZenDesk integration to our Product Team for review. Also, keep in mind you can configure your Asset Panda account to handle most Help Desk items centered around your assets. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
May 1, 2019
Brandon M.
Asset Manager
Construction, 51-200 employees
February 28, 2019

“Panda Panda Panda!!! ”

OverallWhen started at my company there was no visibility. Taking all of the spread sheets that were floating around and consolidating them into a solution that updates in real time has instantly impacted our business. My Solution Expert really took the time to trial and error scenarios for me to make sure this was a viable solution before moving forward. Rep on the implementation team is a Boss Panda for sure. She hit a home run with the set up of our solution. I recommend Asset Panda not only for the power of the solution itself, but because they really take the headache out of setting up a full fledged system for you. As long as you have a vision of what you want to achieve they will make it come to fruition. 10 out of 10 guys, well done!
ProsThis software has a customization for any of your needs. Once I got used to the configuration tool and how fields and status' can link together I realized the sky is the limit. This also is beneficial in the long run regarding how processes and practices can always change, but now I have a solution that can change with us! I am fully pleased with the set up process, it only took 10 days. It probably would have only taken rep 2 days to do everything for me, but I kept changing everything on her. Which is a testament to the benefits of utilizing the implementation team at Asset panda.
ConsThis is just personal preference, but I wish things that I had a color code setting for would show up on the mobile app. Example: Available status is set to highlight in green, on mobile app it does not. Not a big deal for me though.

By Asset Panda on March 5, 2019
Hi Brandon, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love that you are using the configuration tool to map your exact business processes. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.
February 28, 2019
Construction, 201-500 employees
September 29, 2018

“Asset Panda is a great way to keep track of all your company's equipment. ”

ProsWe used Asset Panda in my previous company that we had quite a bit of equipment and inventory. Before we migrated to Asset Panda it was hard to keep up where all of our equipment was and on what job we needed it for. We first tried the trial with Asset Panda and it went really smoothly and we liked what we saw. We then went ahead and set up the full version. The representative was really friendly and helpful on customizing what we needing to track all of our equipment. I like this software because it has a lot of bells and whistles with it and you can really customize everything on it. It is a pretty quick transition to learn everything and it has a simple design to it as well. It is convenient because it has a mobile version as well that we gave to all of our technicians. It can send alerts and they can check something in on their phone. The price for this was fairly reasonable as well. I would try out the trial to see if it fits with your needs then decide from there.
ConsIt is nice they have so much customization of and functions but it can be a little overwhelming at first and takes a while to customize it to the best of your needs.

By Asset Panda on October 5, 2018
Thank you for writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
September 29, 2018
Information Services, 51-200 employees
August 1, 2018

“Very robust system that continues to improve as needs come up.”

OverallEasier tracking of equipment, ability to note damages to equipment, ability to report equipment as stolen, ect.
ProsWhat I've enjoyed the most about Asset Panda has been the experience of working with a system that didn't have nearly the capabilities that it did on launch that it does today. The asset panda team has been amazing in their willingness to continue to improve the system based on our needs. While we didn't have graphs and charts to show our equipment inventory at the beginning of our usage of Panda, due to requests, they've added it in. Any time I've had anything go wrong, they've been able to resolve the issue within a weeks' time, usually less.
ConsAs with any new company, there have been some growing pains. New features and features that probably should have existed before launch took a bit of time to get in. Some camera issues and inability to handle temporary wifi outages make updating in remote areas a bit complicated.

By Asset Panda on August 7, 2018
We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have worked hard to continually innovate our platform to meet the needs of our clients. We do not work in offline mode primarily for our clients security. If you have additional ideas on things you would like the platform do please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Alvaro M.
Account Manager
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
August 1, 2018

“Excellent app to keep your assets in check”

OverallAsset panda has helped us to see and manage the big picture of all our fixed assets in the company. It gave us a powerful report of what we have, what needs repair/replacement, what is lacking... etc. The barcode feature via the use of the mobile app makes life easy for the auditors, and the report and dashboard is intuitive and friendly enough even for the management team.
ProsWe moved from an internally (Intranet) developed Asset management tool to this full-featured, Cloud-based solution. And we love every bit of it! Easy cataloging of all our company assets with a user-friendly software that any of our staff can access. First, the use of the cloud makes it accessible from anywhere and anytime. We hardly noticed any downtimes that affected our operations. Accessible also via our mobile devices, we can easily create barcodes, and scan it for easy tracking and update of records. I am rarely impressed with the customer support, but hats off to Asset Panda team. Their training and on-call support has been fast, efficient, and polite. The reporting tool is powerful. It can churn out all our records into a well formatted and context relevant reporting format.
ConsMobile app works when connected to the cloud, but it does not offer offline mode (with sync function for a later time). This would have been nice for areas where we had to scan assets on the basement or in the field where we didn't have connectivity.

By Asset Panda on August 1, 2018
Hi Alvaro, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We do not work in offline mode due to security issues of having all data on a device. Your comments made our day!!! Thank you!! We appreciation the opportunity to serve you.
Tom C.
CIO
Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees
June 21, 2019

“Perfect for our needs!”

OverallWe needed a way to track all of our telecommunications assets across hundreds of locations across North America. We tried developing our own database applications, but could never get all the functionality that we needed to make it easy. Asset Panda was configured in a matter of hours and gives us all the notifications, reporting, look-ups, moves and linkages we need.
ProsWe were up and running in a matter of hours. The ability to import data from other sources. The notifications and reports are really simple to setup.
ConsIt makes us log in after 5 minutes. That is a real pain when you are in and out of the application all day long.

By Asset Panda on June 26, 2019
Hi Tim, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The amount of time it takes to log you out for security purposes are now a setting that you determine in the admin panel. We will have a support person teach out and show you how to do it. Our knowledge base also has some great information on the feature. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
June 21, 2019
Heather P.
Business Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
June 7, 2019

“Asset Panda A+ for asset tracking”

OverallWe have hundreds of assets and tracking repairs and disposals was becoming cumbersome and inefficient using traditional spreadsheets. Asset Panda has let us pull reports at the end of the year to see assets junked or purchased during the year for tax reporting. the ability to link pictures of the assets and pictures of the purchase invoices, allows us to quickly research repair history on some of our mission critical equipment.
ProsThe phone application. I can quickly open it and scan an asset and see how old it is and where we purchased. Also some repair history as well.
ConsI do not like the login through the PC browser- it never remembers my info (may be a browser issue), but it also won't update my dashboard to open to the asset page. It will for my users, but not for me as administrator. Also, we have never gotten the repair tickets to fully work with our flow. That is more a training issue as the software seems to work as designed.

By Asset Panda on June 11, 2019
Hi Heather, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We asked our support team to reach out to help with the items you mention. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
June 7, 2019
Chemicals, 201-500 employees
March 7, 2019

“A decent asset system”

OverallOverall, when used for asset tracking, Asset Panda works fairly well. It just needs to continue to improve.
ProsI really like the onboarding process Asset Panda has. Their people are friendly and willing to work with you to make sure the system works the best that it can. Also, customization is pretty good, so you can make it work the way you want fairly easily.
ConsThe help desk needs work, though I realize that is not the main focus of Asset Panda. The client agent software is too expensive in my opinion, especially when you have several hundred or more assets. The "consumables" need to be easier to use, and allow for inventory tracking by attaching them to assets (E.G., a desktop also has 2 monitors and a scanner).

By Asset Panda on March 12, 2019
Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Pana No-Code Platform with mobile apps. We appreciate your comments are always looking to improve. Our latest release came our March 11. We will have our support team reach out and show you all the new improvements. We would welcome your thoughts on it. If anything comes up we can help with pelase reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
March 7, 2019
Kiearra M.
Automotive, 11-50 employees
March 6, 2019

“Overall Great ”

OverallAsset Panda has saved the back and forth between office and shop workers. The shop workers come in and log in, they are able to start their day quickly, without assistance.
ProsFrom the beginning the tech team has worked to satisfy all our needs. Any issues or concerns we have are addressed immediately. Office and shop staff find it very easy to use. The mobile app allows us to access things when we are not in the office. The software saves time and makes our company more efficient.
ConsBeing an internet based software, sometimes we find our content does not save properly

By Asset Panda on March 13, 2019
Hi Kiearra, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You should not have any issues saving content to the site unless you are not connected to the internet when you try to save. If this happens again please reach out to our support team. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, vendor management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
March 6, 2019
Melissa S.
Administrative Assistant
Government Administration, 10,001+ employees
July 23, 2019

“Awesome Product”

OverallOverall, I love the software. My whole team really likes it and we use it every day.
ProsI would say my favorite thing about AssetPanda is that you can have an unlimited amount of users. I also like how customizable the software is and how easy it is to use for inventory and tracking item locations.
ConsI do not like that you have to constantly sign in, even when selecting "Remember me". I also wish the reports were just a little bit easier to customize.

By Asset Panda on July 24, 2019
Hi Melissa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can set your own security logout times from the admin portal. We are updating our reports as a major project now. Be on the lookout for new updates soon. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
July 23, 2019
Codie H.
Administrator
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2018

“Great for basic use, the more complex features are still missing some automation functionality.”

ProsEasy to use. The web client has a clean appearance. The ability to create reports and customized actions is great.
ConsImages in attachments do not have a button to easily be re-downloaded. Document names cannot be renamed after being uploaded. Very difficult to set up assets and actions that work on assets which are part of "kits" i.e multiple assets are contained/carried in one case or box. More documentation should be provided on how this is implemented, if at all. When giving view-only rights to a field, the field appears grey and the text is grey, it's very hard to read due to the lack of contrast. It would be good if actions could be automated to update fields. i.e. Check if 'next service due date' has already past and then update status field to: "requires servicing". Then assets can be filtered so they cannot be "checked out" if the status field is "requires servicing". Also, reports come through as a link back to asset panda. I would prefer if the report is also provided in the email body or having the pdf document attached.

By Asset Panda on August 1, 2018
Hi Codie, we appreciate you writing a review o the Asset Panda platform. We love the specific feedback. We sent your comments to our product team for review. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
July 31, 2018
Robert B.
Lead Manufacturing Maintenance Techinician
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1000 employees
October 1, 2019

“Equipment Maintenance Application”

OverallWe were inventoried visually prior to Asset Panda, since implementing we have reduced downtime for manufacturing by having inventory and reorder points. We have parts stored by size instead of associated equipment which saves space allowing us to store more items without adding cabinets or floor space.
ProsOur number one feature about Asset Panda is how customizable it is, we have added a large list of dropdowns and entries that pertain to our needs. We have added expiration dates, equipment number, locations and quality inspections etc.. Having the ability for multiple users on the mobile application to use the product is one of the features that sold us on Asset Panda along with scanning items in and out without the need of special readers.
ConsThe recent update on the mobile application changed how an item is edited (images), once the image is uploaded the only option is to "cancel" which does save the image but can be confusing for a new user.

By Asset Panda on October 7, 2019
Hi Robert, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments on the mobile update to our product team for review. They will be reaching out to discuss this. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
October 1, 2019
Kellie H.
Customer Experience Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees
July 29, 2019

“Excellent inventory management”

OverallOverall experience is great. We utilize Asset Panda to manage our IT stock inventory. It's easy to use. Easy to train new Employee's on, and easy for our HR business partners to review when requesting for returned equipment.
ProsEase of use across the board. It's easy to add and remove equipment, easy to maintain, and easy to train users.
ConsReporting can be difficult to setup. It's not readily available, and requires you to wait for a report to generate in email. Occasionally, the email never comes through and have to set the report request up a second time.

By Asset Panda on July 31, 2019
Hi Kellie, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
July 29, 2019
Robert L.
Manager, Tech Ops Support
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201-500 employees
June 25, 2019

“Asset Panda review”

OverallOverall Asset Panda has been a great tool for keeping track of our assets. It's fairly easy to generate reports as needed for audits, counts, etc.
ProsThe best thing for us about Asset Panda is the ability to add/move/track assets with a phone app.
ConsThe only thing long term we've experienced with the tool is that it can tend to be slow sometimes on the PC. On the app it seems to go fairly well.

By Asset Panda on June 27, 2019
Hi Robert, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
June 25, 2019
Sam Z.
General Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees
June 20, 2019

“Asset Panda and my executive”

OverallWe give Asset Panda and my executive an eleven out of ten!
ProsIt's hard to say what it is that i like most about this software. To pinpoint one thing would suggest that the other features are of lesser value. It certainly is the ability for it to be built to our needs and to have an absolute bespoke platform is what sets this software apart from anything else we looked at. Outside of the program itself, we were lucky to have been allocated to our implementation specialist. What an absolute gorgeous human, she has always been willing to listen to our queries, always happy to help us, and even if we had major changes that we requested to our platform, she was always happy to assist. She has made this a wonderful experience for us.
ConsThere isn't anything that we haven't liked about the software. We do wish that we could incorporate a high functional label printing element to our build, but maybe in the future that will be possible.

By Asset Panda on June 26, 2019
Hi Sam, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
April 5, 2019

“Very configurable and the phone is great too”

OverallCustomer service is great and we really like the product. We will be renewing for another year.
ProsI like the ability to define our own custom fields. There are many field types and can link the field to other parts of the system. A basic example is can have a list of Locations and then that can be a drop-down on another form.
ConsI wish the main asset number could auto-increment based on the type of equipment. For example, for laptops and desktops, we use a different numbering scheme so I'd like auto-increment rules based on the type of equipment.

By Asset Panda on April 8, 2019
Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We agree with the auto increment feature request you mention. We have scoped the feature and have it on our development schedule. The functionality is called conditional fields that will allow you to do this and a wide variety of other use cases we thinking you will find very helpful. Be on the lookout for this by the end of the 2nd quarter. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
April 5, 2019
Joseric M.
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
March 28, 2019

“Easy Asset Management online”

ProsAssets lists ensure that the user (currently logged on) only gets to see assets tagged to him. The list can get really detailed (item, model number, status, etc.). It is easy to organize your assets (e.g., according to type, or date acquired) for you to keep track of it. Apart from the list, one can also add updated photos (or even videos) of your assets. I bet this is super useful for the Tech support teams. Doing an asset audit is only made easy via Group actions --- this is especially useful if you have a ton of assets tagged to you. Complete audit can be done with just a few clicks. We usually have a yearly audit (sometimes even a special audit out of season). Doing an asset report is easy as well, just a few clicks to generate and download asset reports for yourself, or even for the department. The other way around, i.e., Asset import is as easy as well. Coming from a different (home brewed asset mgt portal), migration into Asset Panda was done via a simple asset import. This is cloud-based and is supplemented by an accompanying mobile app (for easy update or upload of data/photos/etc). The barcode feature makes life super easy for the auditors.
ConsThe UX is very plain and the pages can sometimes load very slowly.

By Asset Panda on March 30, 2019
Hi Joseric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
March 28, 2019
Richard R.
IT Manager / Operations Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
March 27, 2019

“Asset Panda, is an asset it and of itself.”

OverallI haven't encountered a single issue with Asset Panda. While I am an IT Manager, and have many years of experience, I honestly believe Asset Panda to be fairly easy to setup and use. Should you need support, they are responsive and attentive.
ProsAsset Panda is extremely easy to use, and customize. Right out of the gate it is easy to configure and setup, support is excellent.
ConsHonestly? I don't really have any. I enjoy the software and all it's features. I DO, however wish Asset Panda also made a CMMS solution. Yes, I can mimic one with Asset Panda, however it would take a lot for me to put together. I'd LOVE if you guys make one. Take a look at UpKeep. Something like that? ;-)

By Asset Panda on March 28, 2019
Hi Richard, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
March 27, 2019
Michael I.
Management Analyst
Public Safety, 1001-5000 employees
August 8, 2018

“Asset Management for the Honolulu Fire Department”

ProsAsset Panda is extremely flexible, highly configurable, and easy to use. It is a great product for managing a wide assortment of products from fixed assets to consumables. One of Asset Panda's best features is its ability to record, manage, and maintain required specific information on specialty items. For example, annual testing information for fire hoses and maintenance, inspection, use, and repair information for different pieces of personal protective equipment such as turnouts, masks, SCBAs, etc.
ConsAsset Panda should strengthen the ease managing consumable on its application. As a agency that is in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we go through major quantities of consumables and handling those transactions (more like a point of sale (POS) system) would be a plus.

By Asset Panda on August 9, 2018
Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are happy to be able to help our EMS community. We are working on a variety of features that make managing consumables easier. The newsletters will have detailed descriptions of the features and we are releasing new features once a month. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via chat, email, or phone. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
August 8, 2018
David T.
Technical marketing engineering
Computer Software, 10,001+ employees
May 14, 2018

“Great for asset tracking, but the assignment and reservations functions are severely lacking”

OverallIt's a single database that tracked the current state of all assets with an easy to use interface that is accessable over the web.
ProsOnce you have the record structure, it becomes easy to replicate assets, without having to bill import. The report generation, while simple and limited, meets all of our needs.
ConsAsset reservation is completely disjointed and require manual assignment when reservation time occures. The only automated function to assign for a reservation overwrites current assignment. This is preventing us from using this feature entirley. Here is an example use case that fails: We wish to reserve a single or group of assetts starting when it's next free, 2 weeks from now. If we setup the reservation job to assign the assets, the current assignment will be overwritten, making me the current owners instead of the person who is using the equipment for the next 2 weeks. This is completely broken and not worth using.

By Asset Panda on May 22, 2018
Hi David, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We reviewed your configuration and determined there is a setting that is causing your issues regarding change field options. We will have an implementation specialist call you to help get your account setup properly. Thank you for the feedback and the opportunity to serve you.
May 14, 2018
Chris L.
Facilities Manager
January 29, 2018

“We've found a few bugs and a few limitations but it fits 95% of what we would like which is great”

OverallI think it could look a little better; be a little prettier. While the layout is logical, there are other systems have a nice look while still having a nice look and feel. (knit picking) Like I said, I've found a few bugs and a few limitations. I wish I could change the color of the fields in the app (I understand that's in the works.) And I wish that the panda could also generate actual work orders when routine maintenance needs to be preformed, not just a reminder to create a ticket. I can do that with my outlook calendar. As far as functionality, I have a hard time with notifications. I feel like what each action does could use a little more explanation. Perhaps some alt text when you roll over an action or an info button? (see the star ratings of this survey)
ProsI love the customization and that I can make the changes myself. it allows me to fine tune the different tools to meet my specific needs. I also love the app portion. Surprisingly, it was difficult for me to find a ticket/asset management tool that had a good app. I love the fact that I can forward an email to asset panda that I receive from a customer and it generates a ticket. Helps streamline the process and makes it so I don't forget to make one. It also makes it so the people who generally would create tickets, like my printer and mail guy, create tickets so they can keep track of how much time they're spending on tasks. I love that I can add any and all documents concerning assets to the asset. I even included a training video on how to use a task chair to the task chair asset. Brilliant. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the panda evolves in the future.

By Asset Panda on February 5, 2018
Hi Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We sent your comments on to the product team. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
January 29, 2018
Erin S.
Engineering Technician
Construction, 201-500 employees
November 13, 2018

“Five Stars for Asset Panda!”

OverallOverall I am impressed with the system. I am able to track the history of any asset, right down to exactly who has had access to it (useful for when items come back from the field without being cleaned properly)! Customer support has been open, friendly, and helpful. The system is easy to navigate and customize. Entering things in the system as I take inventory of our various labs has allowed me to figure out exactly what assets we currently have and which ones have been disposed of, and track all of the necessary information with ease and clarity.
ProsI like that the system is customizable to your specific needs. Most everything in the configuration side of the settings is self explanatory and easy to use (and if I wasn't catching onto how something worked on my own, the support tab is always there to help). I like that the app includes a barcode scanner so I didn't have to worry about the added expense of buying one. I also like that I can create my own barcodes within the system, completely customizable and in various sizes depending on the size of the asset I want to tag. The ability to add pictures and documents to an asset is fantastic - no more searching the Internet for a manual that may or may not exist anymore because an asset is too old!
ConsI would like to see in the future the Reallocate button on the app version.

By Asset Panda on November 15, 2018
Hi Erin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your comments are a perfect representation of the vision of how our clients can use our product. We are sending your comments about the reallocation funtion on the app to our Product Team. They will reach out to discuss. In the meantime, if anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
November 13, 2018
Liz M.
IT Systems Specialist
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
May 22, 2019

“Best asset management on the market! ”

OverallWe went from tracking assets via a spreadsheet to full asset management in Asset Panda. With the spreadsheet, it was impossible to keep track of asset location (i.e. if it's in transit, if it's in for repair, if it's being tested before re-entering circulation) and other relevant information (i.e. warranty upgrades, notes from IT team on assets, etc.). Now we can do all of that!
ProsI love the capability to host multiple different kinds of assets (for example we do both fixed assets and IT assets, and the information for both is very different) as well as all of the action capabilities. Asset Panda has made my life SO much easier because I can now keep a close eye on all of our assets!
ConsThe only thing that's been challenging is that there is no conditionality available for custom fields; for example, we would love to have the MAC address field only appear for assets in the category Mac or PC.

By Asset Panda on May 24, 2019
Hi Liz, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
May 22, 2019
Rodney H.
Dir Supply Chain and Operations
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
September 10, 2018

“Director of Supply Chain and Operations”

OverallAsset Panda drives the movement, planning and tracking of Catapult's medical equipment across the country. It provides a clear snapshot of where our assets are being utilized, which team members they are assigned to and any preventative maintenance that has taken place. The functionality is extremely user friendly and can handle the highly transactional business of Catapult. As business process continue to change and improve, Asset Panda can easily be configured to follow along. We are extremely happy with the product.
ProsOur asset Panda implementation was great. We are a highly transactional business and the configurability of the system fit us perfectly. In the call with the implementation coordinator, we were able to specifically walk though our requirements for the initial setup and they nailed it. We then took the reins and dialed things in with our team. I am very pleased with what the product provides to a business our size.
ConsWe would like to see additional APIs added

By Asset Panda on September 11, 2018
Hi Rodney, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
September 10, 2018
Harlin W.
Research Equipment Specialist
Biotechnology, 10,001+ employees
July 19, 2018

“We track or fleet and maintenance/repairs. It has centralized our info and synced our team.”

OverallThe main benefit is getting all of our fleet information centrally located and available to all team members.
ProsIt allows our team to stay informed as well as keep asset records up-to-date between us. With the mobile app we can document repairs in real time and keep everyone in the know. Reports helps us to understand what issues we are having and how to work to prevent or minimize them in the future.
ConsAt times some of the features/functions can seem a bit limited. Some parts are not as intuitive or have a clear A to B means of setting up (calculators and auto-fills). It can become a real puzzle to find a path that will consistently yield the desired results and not make it overly complicated for our end users.

By Asset Panda on July 23, 2018
Hi Harlin, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. Our platform does have the ability to solve complicated business issues and still remain simple for the end user. The idea is that most of the complicated work happens during the implementation so your user just sees the simple end result. If you would like additional help our knowledge base is available as well as chat and our client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
July 19, 2018