Doodle Ratings

Overall

About Doodle

Doodle enables busy professionals to focus on their real work by making time-consuming tasks like scheduling and organizing meetings fast and easy. The worlds leader in online scheduling, doodle.com is used by over 30 million people each month. Doodle AG is headquartered in Zurich. Learn more about Doodle

Anvita S.
Tutor
Education Management, Self-employed
September 15, 2019

“Doodle is Convenient”

OverallOverall my experience with Doodle has been positive, fast, and convenient. I was a part of many organizations that used Doodle in the past and we were able to quickly find dates that worked best for big groups of people in order to meet. I really liked that once more people started answering, others were more inclined to find their best fit within the dates people were already choosing. As an organizer of events and meetings as well, this is a big plus that made me like Doodle a lot because it helps steer people to consolidate their answers with others rather than pick one that no one else has picked and already makes people "work together" in a way.
ProsWhat I like most about Doodle is that it is a quick and convenient way to take polls for a group of people, for example to pick a date that works best for everyone or to figure out when or what works for the most people. I like that I am emailed the link directly to the poll from the creator, and I can simply click on it, see the question, and submit my answer. I also like that I can see the answers everyone else has submitted, so that way, if for example it is in regards to the best time for a meeting, I can try to pick what is best between what others have already chosen so that way the options don't spread out too much. This keeps keeping dates or taking polls in order to figure out what is best for everyone simple because seeing what others have already chosen makes me more inclined to pick something they already in order to make a decision faster. Other polling services often times do not show what others have chosen until after I submit my answer, so all of our choices can be spread out and that makes narrowing down options harder. That is why I like Doodle.
ConsHonestly what I like least about Doodle is the name of the software... I don't feel professional using a software called "Doodle" and I can't imagine telling my employees or anyone in a workplace that I am sending out a "Doodle" for them to please respond to. I would rather just say I am sending out a poll than use the actual name. It might be a silly thing to like least about it, but it does not feel professional and a word people may not take seriously. I also do not like the layout of the Doodle once I open the page, but again that is a personal preference, because it was plain white and the entire format of the poll was spread out across the entire page and looked messy. I suppose users on not answering the question(s) for that long most of the time so it's not really a huge issue.
September 15, 2019
Russell S P.
Teacher, Consultant
E-Learning, Self-employed
January 25, 2019

“Powerful, yet simple!”

OverallQuickly deciding meeting times with groups of people - highly satisfied!
ProsIt can be extremely difficult to arrange/schedule meetings, appointments, and events when multiple people are involved. But the brilliant thing about Doodle is that it does the hard work for you! Here's what I love the best: - In a matter of a few moments, you can create a poll of options or available meeting times. I can quickly send a link to teammates, who can quickly and easily access the poll and begin to select times that work. What's more is that they can also see other times that have been selected, so I feel like they are more willing to cooperate (if that makes sense). - This removes text or email chains that go on, and on, and on without end... until we finally come to the conclusion that there's never a good time for everyone to meet up. (After wasting a day.) - It's absolutely free. I can't believe it. I would think they could be making money with user fees off of this fantastic idea/platform, but no - it's free! - It's quite simple and intuitive. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles, but that's great. There doesn't need to be advanced features. - It's easy to use for the first time. It's not overly complex. - You are notified when responses come in, and you ultimately get to control the meeting time. - This is somewhat random, but you can be very specific with meeting points. Want to meet at 12:02? Perfect. Want a meeting to end at 9:07... Doodle will do that, too. - Can link or access your Gmail contacts - fabulous feature!
ConsThere's really nothing to complain about in my opinion. It's a simple designed platform that accomplishes it's goal. Some potential updates to consider would be adding "most commonly used emails," though, that would be helpful. Another idea is build in some sort of Skype, Hangouts, or FaceTime feature if an individual is unable to attend at the appointed time. I realize that gets complicated, though, and is not Doodle's problem to solve!
January 25, 2019
Biotechnology, 501-1000 employees
August 20, 2019

“An intuitive way to set up meetings”

OverallWe love using Doodle for setting up many cross-departmental meetings, especially since it is so intuitive to use and works for basically everything from small get-togethers of a few people all the way to large meetings. It can be accessed from anywhere, so participants can be traveling/on-the-go when the answer polls. We have had a few issues with people losing the link and being unable to participate, but it is simple to get them another one. It's easy to organize large events with Doodle!
ProsEver since starting to use this a few years, it has now become to go-to application for scheduling everything from future meetings where we need a lot of participants all the way to more casual events like dinner and happy hour. It is easy to use and offers a high level of control to the event organizer, from the obvious (i.e. what dates to choose from, how many time slots per day, who is invited to participate) all the way to the not-so-obvious but still highly convenient feature such as allowing for tentative times and comments. It is really easy to invite attendees, as they can be directly emailed a link to participate. The best part is that the software will let you know what time works best for the most people, so no calculation needed.
ConsIt can be rather hard to keep track of who has participated, especially when organizing huge events. Additionally, it would be great to be able to set priorities, such as finding a time when certain crucial team members must all be present, whereas more participants that are more auxiliary to the meeting don't have to be present.
August 20, 2019
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“Essential for choosing the best dates & times to meet as a group”

OverallI love Doodle. Choosing the best dates and times to meet has never been easier. Next time you need to schedule a meeting or a group dinner, Doodle it.
ProsWe've all been in a group text or email chain trying to figure out what date and times work best for everyone. It's impossible to keep track of who can meet when! That's where doodle comes in as your group's best option. Doodle allows you to create a poll with dates and/or times of your choosing. You then send that Doodle link via email or text message to your group of friends. They simply click the link, type in their name, and click on all the dates/times they can meet. Once everyone has voted, it is easy to see what dates/times work for the most amount of people. The best thing about Doodle is that it is free for everyone. There's nothing to download. You simply click a link. After doing so, the instructions are crystal clear. There is basically no learning curve. And no one has to keep track of who said what date and what time because Doodle will present that information for you in a very simple way. Also, you can choose whether everyone can see what dates others chose or not. You can even choose to limit the # of votes each person has if you wish to.
ConsOne of the cons is that if you want to put a deadline on your poll, you're going to have to pay for it by being a premium doodle user. This is not such a big deal because you can just tell your friends to vote by a certain date... but we all have those slackers in our groups who decide not to vote until it is already too late. Another con is that Doodle's homepage has become increasingly cluttered as it attempts to add features to its premium users (for organizers and for businesses over 1,000 people). It's simple enough to filter through to create your poll though.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
August 13, 2018

“So much better than confusing and never ending e-mail chains”

OverallMy Ph.D. dissertation meetings are required every 6-12 months and it is really hard to get my entire dissertation committee together on a whim. Since professors are extremely busy people and don't really have time for a bunch of e-mails, Doodle software makes my and their lives so much easier.
ProsHave you ever tried to get a bunch of science professors to meet in the same room at the same time for a few hours? It's like herding cats, but luckily there is Doodle. The best part about Doodle is that I don't have to e-mail people back and forth to try to coordinate an event from multiple perspectives. Doodle eliminates ambiguity and allows everyone to see everyone else's exact availability for multiple weeks at a time which saves time and effort. It is so interesting to me that meetings can be scheduled really without any words from any of the participants, and I think that is beautiful. Bonus points for not having to try to sound really smart in multiple e-mails to people who are way smarter than you.
ConsThe calendar syncing function seems like it could be a really good idea, but I have had some trouble syncing up all of my calendars in the past and I usually can't see any of my events on there. I'm not quite sure what the function is supposed to do but there is no explanation and I felt like it was not super intuitive.
August 13, 2018
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2018

“Scheduling Made Easier!”

OverallDoodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"
ProsDoodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.
ConsIf you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.
October 5, 2018
Internet, 51-200 employees
January 22, 2019

“Easy and Organized”

OverallOverall it is a simple tool that serves one purpose, to make it easier for everyone involved to find a convenient date for parties, meetings, appointments, trips etc. Instead of going back and forth in an endless email thread we simply need to simply fill the time that works for best for us. It saves time, it is less hassle and improves communication. Also great to sync schedules with people you do not see very often but need to work with.
ProsI enjoy how easy it is to use the tool to collaborate with others in order to find their availability for example. We are a lot of young people in the company I work at and Doodle is always the first step when it comes to organizing events and out of the office parties. Considering we are all busy with friends, exams and nights out Doodle makes it super easy and fast to find out a time and day that best works for all of us. The tool is very user friends and simple, there is almost no way to get confused about what you need to do even if you are not tech savvy.
ConsMy main dislike is that there is no option to change the dates with text, it would be great if I can select if we want to vote for date or venue or activity. Also, it would be better if dates on the checklist were shown at once. Of course there is the expand button, but I think it should be expanded by default when there are lot of options to choose from. Would be nice if the calendar view is improved as well, similar UI to the monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view would be a great improvement and will also make it easier to use, and it will make the tool look less messy and unorganized.
January 22, 2019
Education Management, 11-50 employees
March 11, 2019

“Basic meeting scheduler for free”

OverallI would recommend Doodle to small business offices or student organizations. Especially if you are in a statewide organization.
ProsDoodle is easy and quick to use. I have used many times in a statewide leadership organization where many of the members were spread across the state. I have also used it on a local level for the college student leadership organization I was with. I was able to choose the date and time slots after which I could send the information in a link to the people I invited to the meeting. From there the invitee was able to choose the time and date in which they could meet with me. Others who are sent the link can see the options and see the time and date that are in the majority. After the selections are made the schedule can be added to your calendar as a way a reminder of the event or meeting.
ConsThere isn't really anything that I like least about the software and have never came across any issues while using the software. The set up is easy to do and to share with those who need to respond. However I have always used Doodle for small groups, generally under 35 users. I am not sure how well it works with more people,
March 11, 2019
India O.
Adjunct Professor
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
December 16, 2018

“Happy When Colleagues use Doodle”

ProsDoodle is a great tool to easily evaluate availability and schedule meetings for large, busy groups. The ability to customize times and the intuition built into Doodle-if I schedule a request for three hours then three hours translates to every subsequent date I select, makes this a great tool. Each invitee can see the response of others which can lend to being more flexible in your choices, and enhances getting a group to consensus on a date and time to meet. You can be proficient at using Doodle in a matter or minutes, both as a user and as an administrator. I love this product so much that I use it in business and also in setting up family events. There are three plans available, and if you are a casual user the free version should serve you well.
ConsPlans are priced well, and the ability to remove ads and enhance communication with the premier version is very nice. A con of the free version is the weird ads you see running in the back ground as you are using the tool. However, not bothersome enough to change my favorable opinion of this great scheduling tool.
December 16, 2018
Andrew P.
Higher Education, 201-500 employees
August 12, 2019

“Quick polling and easy to intepret results”

OverallI was introduced to Doodle when I needed to schedule people from multiple organizations for a project and I have used it ever since. I will say that there could be a more advanced tool out there but I have yet to find one that could convince me to stop using Doodle. I think if you are looking for something that all users can understand it is hard to find a better alternative to Doodle. Most people need little to no assistance to use and that can be a life saver on complicated projects and varied schedules.
ProsDoodle Poll is exceedingly easy to use, I have on multiple occasions opened the site and had my poll ready to go in under 2 minutes, and that is not an exaggeration. You can poll just about anyone with an email address and I have never had an end-user complain about the product or how to use it. Fields are intuitive and you have the ability to make the polls more dynamic than a simple yes/no vote. We mostly use the product to schedule meetings with external stakeholders who do not have access to the University scheduling system. Although other services provide similar features, Doodle seems to be the easiest one for all parties to grasp.
ConsI now have an full account but before I did I was limited to simpler polls. Preferences and conditions are useful for finding the best time, and I was only able to access those features after joining. That being said, joining is easy. Our mail client can provide some polling as well so we do not necessarily need Doodle, however I have found it more useful.
August 12, 2019
Shelby W.
Student
Higher Education, 51-200 employees
December 14, 2018

“Doodle is the best way to arrange meetings!”

ProsDoodle recently received a new feature that allows users to not just select the hourly times that work in their schedule to meet, but they can also double click a time, which says that they could make it work in their schedule if they had to. I think this is great because before this feature, I would have a really hard time finding a time to hold meetings because my co-workers had very conflicting schedules and we would just create a group message trying to figure it out, which defeated the purpose of filling out a Doodle. I love that feature! I also love Doodle 1:1 where you can link your Google Calendar to a Doodle so you don't double book yourself.
ConsThe website isn't always the most user friendly, and I often find myself clicking around aimlessly just to open up a new Doodle invite. I also wish Doodle would offer features to college students for free or really really discounted because I was the president of many student organizations and used Doodle all the time and would have appreciated being able to send reminders from Doodle.
Justin G.
Senior Director of Member Engagement & Wellness
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees
January 15, 2019

“The software that makes life & scheduling easy!”

OverallDoodle is a game-changer. In our busy lives and days, Doodle allows for us to schedule accurately and fairly. It eliminates the guesswork and time it would otherwise take to determine times that work best for all. Best of all, it's accessible via the palm of our hands and takes seconds to create. I can't imagine my day-to-day without Doodle and where I'd be if it wasn't for this amazing solution-solving software.
ProsThe absolute best thing about using Doodle is that our entire organization and stakeholders love participating in it! We all use Doodle and most importantly, it makes our lives easy and guarantees buy-in and participation in order to pick the optimal meeting and scheduling times.
ConsThere is nothing to dislike about Doodle. It is easy, efficient, and well-like by all!
January 15, 2019
Juni L.
Special Field Agent
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
February 20, 2019

“Oodles of Doodle”

ProsIt's such a simple concept and interface, but the most useful and common sense product out there. At a time when everyone is busy with multiple projects in their lives, it's hard to keep track of everyone's conflicts and carve out a time where the majority of the people are available to meet. Back over 10 years ago I would have to email everyone to send me in their availability and I would have to Tetris everything. Now everything is so simplified with Doodle. You send a link with the available dates and times available and everyone can enter in all the times they are available. The program highlights the days/times that the most people can attend. It's so easy to see on one page without much effort.
ConsI don't think there's anything I dislike about this except there was one incident when all the dates and times were wrong. We don't even know what happened but it somehow got changed to a different time zone so you do have to make sure that's set properly. Other than that I've never had any issues with this program.
February 20, 2019
Shana T.
Content Strategist
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
October 7, 2019

“Why?”

OverallIt was fine - easy to use and also easily integrated with 365 and Slack. That said, it wasn't the most useful software in the world - nothing a simple survey or sign up sheet in the break room can't handle.
ProsDoodle is easy to use, intuitive and has some fun features (paid). It's a freemium app, so you can go ahead and schedule your meetings (or softball games) without paying, but if you fork out a few bucks each month you can access logos and branding, integration with Slack and a few other features. Overall, it's a nice app to have if you need to create a poll to ask employees when they want to meet. It's user-friendly, actually has a pretty attractive interface and you can't beat free.
ConsWhile Doodle is easy to use and a good way to get everyone's opinion on when a meeting should be held, my question is, "why?" Maybe I'm old school, but one of the perks of being "the boss" is that you set a meeting time and your employees show up. Simple as that. If you absolutely must ask for your employees' feedback, there are quite a few options out there - SurveyMonkey comes to mind first - that will allow you to just shoot over an email, collect your poll data and that's that. None of this hand-holding stuff. That said, I can see how this application would be useful for more recreational purposes. For instance, "What day works best for you for the holiday party?" or "Which day and time works best for you for team softball practice?" Other than that, I didn't really find too much useful about this software.
October 7, 2019
Aquline S.
Tutor
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 6, 2019

“Best software out there for group projects”

OverallGreat experience.
ProsEasy to use, best software for group work, polls, projects etc. I used it most days when I was at university and I still use it for tutoring. It helps my students to choose the time they want, add anything or edit while I am having a look at it too. Easier to edit in real time when you are working with a large group that isn't in the same place.
ConsNothing. The software is amazing and doesnt have a limit of documents you can share or people who can access it. Makes projects very easy to do
August 6, 2019
Jovana V.
Writer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
July 20, 2019

“All present!”

OverallMost of my out-of-work activities are set up with Doodle. Both my friends and family are using it and we all find it the most convenient tool to agree upon the time and to get together.
ProsI enjoy the simplicity of Doodle and the fact that it is super easy to use. I never heard that anyone had any problem with it figuring their way around. Since I am not using it that often, the free version works for me perfectly.
ConsThere is nothing to dislike if you are looking for a simple, intuitive tool. Sure, there are not a great many features, but this is why it is so appealing.
July 20, 2019
Human Resources, 10,001+ employees
July 30, 2019

“Need to find a meeting time, just Doodle”

ProsDoodle allows us to find the best meeting times (for informal events). Simply select times that are available to meet and set it out to others to fill out their availability. Scheduling has never been easier.
ConsA tad bit dumbed down and the UI is not the most attractive. Not a huge con but it could use some work.
July 30, 2019
Zavud B.
Master Student
Environmental Services, 501-1000 employees
May 13, 2019

“My review for Doodle”

ProsDoodle is my favorite calendar tool and I use it very frequently. In my opinion, there is no simpler and easier app that does the similar job. Therefore, the best thing about Doodle is its user-friendliness. To create a meeting in this app (I personally use its app version) takes no longer than a minute for me. It saves significant amount of my time. I do not want to imagine how long it would take me if I had to send emails to my groupmates about our meetings. Another thing that I love about Doodle is it is even easier for the people in the group who are going to vote for the time they are available. I have created so many meetings/events with the help of Doodle and so far I have not had anyone tell me that they had trouble understanding how the app works.
ConsThere are couple of things that I do not like about this software. First, as a frequently user I get annoyed by too many ads on the website or in the app version. I understand it is a free app and I have to somehow "pay" for the features I am using. However, what I personally think is there should be less advertisements. What is the second thing I dislike about Doodle is sometimes I have some people who forget to participate in the vote before we make the final decision about our meetings. And in these cases, Doodle does not show me who are the missing people in the free version of the app. I personally think it is a simple feature and should be added to the free version of the app.
May 13, 2019
Wojciech S.
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
May 9, 2019

“Great tool for meeting scheduling”

ProsWe have all been there, right? Group of 4, or maybe 14 people, and you are trying to find the one perfect unicorn-time for all of them to be able to meet at once. It can be really hard! But doodle is just AWESOME at solving this issue. Insert dates, insert times, send invites over. Simple as that! I am using is just as often for professional purposes, scheduling meetings and calls between various people (sometimes cross-organisational), as for private meetings with friends and colleagues.
ConsIntegrated groups feature would be nice - I'd like to create several groups of emails to easily share them among those groups. It's not really a big issue anyway - I can do that by sharing link to groups via gmail, but nonetheless, it would be nice to have it built in.
May 9, 2019
Shavon F.
Adjunct Faculty
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
November 24, 2018

“Doodle”

ProsI have mainly used this for scheduling 1:1 sessions with students. Doodle has made that easy to do. I can provide multiple available times and send the link to my students and they can get in where they fit in. This takes the stress off of reaching and trying to schedule individual sessions with 15-17 students. There is also a mobile app and that have provided some convenience. I've also used the service when others are trying to plan meetings. I like ease of use of trying to find mutual available times for meetings. And it gives the option of allowing people to remain anonymous.
ConsThe functionality of this product can take some time to get comfortable with. I find that it takes me more time to put together my doodle than I anticipate, however, it's not something that has kept me from using it.
November 24, 2018
Hospital & Health Care, Unspecified
May 30, 2018

“Strongly recommend- it's free and more users, more functionality to come!”

ProsIt's free!!! I probably use Doodle once a week. It's the easiest program I've found to quickly make and distribute scheduling polls to multiple people. The developers have done a great job at making the program very easy to use and with just the right functionality for what you're looking for. We've actually started using Doodle for shift schedules so that our part time staff can easily sign up for shifts. It has worked wonderfully so far, we are very pleased. They put out new functionality fairly frequently, which is nice.
ConsBiggest issue I have with this program is that you can edit an entry once you submit it. This makes things challenging when schedules or thoughts change. Other than that, the features aren't the most robust, but for a free program, you can't complain.
May 30, 2018
Andrea R.
Professor
Financial Services, Self-employed
September 30, 2019

“Simplicity does the job ”

OverallDoodle is there mostly to perform one single task (yet, a task that can drive you crazy unless you are equipped with a suitable piece of software): to schedule meetings by finding intersections across the schedules of a several attendees. Also, it provides the organizer with feedback about other people's replies, making it possible to have real-time updates.
ProsDoodle is easy to use, meaning that any contact of yours will find it intuitive to use it. This enables you to schedule meetings across a large audience, including people who are not IT-friendly and shy away from computer applications. Also, it is entirely web-based, meaning that nothing has to be installed on other people's PCs, and that any device (including smartphones) is enough to use it.
ConsIntegration with one's calendar is not as smooth as you may expect, but still it's more than manageable.
September 30, 2019
Michelle C.
Administrative Assistant
August 6, 2018

“I can't do my job without Doodle”

OverallWe have a very large campus with a so many different admins that handle calendars for their executives. Not everyone is on our campusAD yet and even with those that are, some choose not to share their calendars so people can see Free/Busy. This makes it easy for me to pull together dates/time and have one location where I can track responses for what works and what doesn't.
ProsThis software enables me to make it easy for admins and meeting attendees to mark out their availability for meetings or events without having to play that horrible email game. I use the free version so there is some functionality I can't speak to, but the free version is great.
ConsNothing - it's great. The new interface is a little wonky at times - you tab to get to a time, but then have to space again to enter the time if you're using just your keyboard.
August 6, 2018
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
April 26, 2019

“Schedule easily”

OverallFor me, it has revolutionized my work and personal method of achieving good meetings. Not only for large groups and professional reunions but also for long lost groups of friends.
ProsThis is such a simple idea and it works wonders. It's really amazing how such an easy concept can solve so many problems. It has stopped all the issues concerning scheduling meetings with different people. Now I just share the possibilities and wait the results. Also, we can see other people's choices which simplifies the process to achieve a consensus. It's very user-friendly and, as far as I'm concerned, totally necessary for today's busy lives.
ConsThe only thing I might point out are the ads in the free version which are unavoidable I guess and not so worrysome.
April 26, 2019
Moe R.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Does one thing soooooo well”

ProsI have used Doodle for years and to their credit, they have kept to their mission, which is to do one thing, and keep it simple. They add features, make it prettier, enhance the user interface but with great care and attention to the core value of simplicity. I never worry that some impatient manager or tech-averse person will balk. If you need schedule a meeting, this is THE way to do it, period. Also good if you need to quickly poll the team about a simple issue.
ConsI suppose that for enterprise, might be a security worry, since people are reaching outside the firewall but even for that, you don't have to log in to use it. So, nope, cannot think of any reason to think about any other tool.
December 4, 2018
Peter B.
Artist
Fine Art, Self-employed
November 28, 2018

“If you ever meet with people USE DOODLE!!!!”

OverallIt is just flat out transformational in terms of the time I am saving, compared to chasing people down individually. If you aren't using doodle to set up meetings you are losing time and money.
ProsI use doodle ALL THE TIME! It is the best tool to set meetings with a lot of attendees. It greatly minimizes the headaches of back and forth communications and streamlines the scheduling process. I appreciate that doodle let's you send the poll link through your own email or through other messaging applications. This allows a great deal of flexibility and allows me keep all my contacts informed in the way that best works for them.
ConsI really have nothing bad to say about doodle. It has greatly improved productivity. It is a wonderful product!
November 28, 2018
Lauren L.
Creative Coordinator
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
November 21, 2018

“Doodle fixes my major scheduling headaches”

OverallMy overall experience has been excellent. Even the people that I send scheduling requests to are so impressed by it that they start using it too. Doodle is definitely one of those apps that I'm always telling others about to make their lives easier.
ProsI'm still blown away by this software and so happy that I discovered it. My biggest headache when scheduling meetings, lunches, dinners, etc. is everyone's super busy schedule. With Doodle, all I have to do is send out date and time options and get everyone's availability. I love that it's a visual chart, so that I can easily see which date/time has the most people available, and then boom we have a meeting scheduled. No more, "Ok, Jan can make it Tuesday what about Thursday?" then another "Mike can't make it at 8:00am what about 7pm?" I just send out a Doodle calendar and I'm done!
ConsThere isn't anything that I don't like about Doodle. I think it's the best scheduling app out there.
November 21, 2018
Gaelle D.
Civic & Social Organization, Self-employed
September 4, 2019

“Love Love love this product”

OverallA solution for trying to find meeting dates for really busy people, this software has been a real time saver. It has removed the constant stream of emails and suggestions/refusals from the team and enables all the information to arrive in the one place and usually with a solution. If a solution is not evident from the first Doodle Poll then just start another Doodle Poll with new dates.
ProsDoddle makes it so easy to herd all the cats! Life can be a total nightmare when trying to organise meetings for really busy people, but send them a Doodle Poll and everything becomes much more simple, time is saved and an answer usually appears that solves the the dilemma of agreed meeting dates.
ConsHave not encountered any problems that have caused me to get frustrated or stop using, it has been relatively easy to use.
September 4, 2019
Giti Z.
Researcher/Student
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 27, 2019

“Best Scheduling App”

OverallFantastic! Highly recommended.
ProsIn my opinion, Doodle is the best scheduling App out there. It is very difficult to find a time that works for different people with conflicting schedules. Doodle simplifies a very difficult process and it is free to use. Redundant back and forth emailing and schedule juggling is thus reduced to one simple email. Its ease of use and multiple features in the free version make it one of the best productivity app. I personally use it to schedule my Ph.D. dissertation meetings. My professors have such conflicting schedules that there is no other way we could all find a time that works for all of us. What I like most about the app is that I can connect it to my calendar, which allows me to quickly oversee if there are scheduling conflicts. Doodle is highly intuitive and easy to use - even if you are new to the app. Further, I like the notification system, which means I can quickly think of contingencies as soon as the results are in.
ConsThe only thing I do not like about it is that if I want to place a deadline on the poll, I will have to upgrade to premium. Otherwise, I love it for its efficiency and the ease of use.
February 27, 2019
Thomas C.
Case Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 26, 2019

“I Became a Doodler for Good!”

OverallCollaboration. Scheduling.
ProsMy favorite of all the newer scheduling apps out there is Doodle. I work in the non profit world and I schedule a lot of meetings between agencies. The most hectic part of my job is scheduling by far. I'm typically bringing in 2 to 5 different agencies for a meeting. Sometimes, I'm not even going to be present for a meeting but I still have to make sure it happens. Doodle does the work for me. Doodle allows me to suggest times to meet on behalf of a particular client and get everybody on board. The interface is super easy to use and the whole group appreciates its efficiency. Participants let me know when they are available and when I have everybody on board we can pick a location and BAM...it's done. No endless emails with a ton of CC's. Real-time decisions are made quickly and efficiently. Give Doodle a try. You'll have plenty of time to spend on other things.
ConsNothing. Doodle is fantastic. It's the only scheduler you'll ever need!
February 26, 2019
Alli C.
Email Marketing Manager
Retail, 51-200 employees
December 7, 2018

“Limited Free Features”

ProsThis is a very convenient way to organize survey results. It's quick to set up, easy to visualize on the website, and can be exported as a .csv as well! With the paid version, you get a lot more feature and control, which is nice. The free version, however, will get the job doe for simple survey results. You can't ask for email address or set a deadline with the free version though!
ConsThere is no way to set unique limits for each options (e.g. you can limit each option to 30 available votes, but not 15 for some and 30 for others). The date option is also limited - we tried to offer 30 minute hourly increments and had to instead make these text options as the date functionality only had months or weeks available.
December 7, 2018
Research, 11-50 employees
November 22, 2018

“Using Doodle polls to arrange remote group meetings”

OverallI am the Principal Investigator of a NIH funded study that aims to test the efficacy of digital platforms in providing mental health services to people with serious mental illness. We use Doodle to engage participants in finding a time that works for all of them to deliver remote group therapy through videoconferencing. Participants are extremely responsive in terms of filling out Doodle pools, and they visibly prefer it over calls or emails. Doodle has made scheduling group meetings much easier for us! will continue to use it in our future studies!
Prosthe software is widely known, end-users are familiar with its interface, filling out polls is fast and efficient
ConsI'd like to see an integration with Google Calendar, in the future, as it would accelerate the translation from a shared plan to a scheduled event
November 22, 2018
Mayra R.
May 11, 2018

“Love it, use it daily!”

ProsEasy to create poll, less work on my end coordinating with a large group and their busy schedules. I can set up poll and choose the best date and time to schedule my meetings.
ConsI sometimes miss or don't see new row that gets created when someone proposes another time/date for a meeting, i wish it was set up as an alert or at the beginning of the poll.
May 11, 2018
Steve H.
Director of Operations
October 16, 2017

“Easy to use, mobile friendly, free”

ProsI like Doodle's ease of use and practicability. I can easily put out multiple dates and times, and it's easy for users on the other end to respond. The user interface is clean and simple, and generally shows all input on one page. It can even be integrated with Google Calendars.
ConsThere are only two things that I don't like about Doodle, and both of these are quite minor. The first is that I have to scroll down to see the user inputs, as ads generally take over the top half of my screen. The second issue that I have is that when users change their availability, it often ends up getting created as a new entry, in a new row, which makes it difficult to track that particular person's overall availability easily.
October 16, 2017
51-200 employees
July 12, 2018

“A great way to coordinate schedules for meetings with external stakeholders”

OverallDoodle allows you to create and administer polls with ease! It streamlines my job and makes the process more efficient for respondents as well.
ProsDoodle allows you to create a poll that can be sent to pre-determined invitees, or you can send a weblink in a regular email. This is probably the very easiest way to schedule a meeting with multiple people, if you can't see their calendars using Outlook. Having time zones enabled makes webinar scheduling much simpler, and you can download results of the poll as an excel sheet, for analysis.
ConsI wish that the polls didn't expire over time, since i use the same polls annually. This is only a minor annoyance, and I believe the polls are saved if you make a paid account, though.
July 12, 2018
September 19, 2019

“Very Good Software”

Overallscheduling a meeting is never been easy. but doodle makes it very much easier as other peers also can set the times that are available for them and set that time to others.
ProsThis is really good when I needed to arrange meetings with my peers. They also can come online and arrange it so that they also can pick a time that is available for them. Not only with my peers it also helps me to arrange meetings with clients and even with friends. Thus it makes it more easily for me to have a single app that can do multiple works.
ConsI do not think that there is anything that I do not like about this app, this is the best scheduling app that I am having so far.
September 19, 2019
Tugce E.
Doctoral candidate / Sessional lecturer
Public Policy, 10,001+ employees
August 30, 2019

“Super convenient and time saving”

OverallIt provides efficiency in terms of time management, planning, and organization.
ProsDoodle is a great scheduling tool to make appointments and set up meetings for groups consisting of several people. It is very easy to set up the available slots/options, circulate them efficiently, and receive the results in an immediate manner. The fact that it is free, simple and very user friendly and does not require much tech knowledge is another plus for people/groups who are not necessarily specialized in online communication and/or Internet correspondences.
ConsIt is not always very easy to load events in personal calendar into doodle,but I don't see it as a major disadvantange myself.
August 30, 2019
Tamara O.
Project and Communications Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 29, 2019

“Nice tool for scheduling conference calls and meetings ”

OverallNice tool for finding the time that works for everyone (almost everyone).
ProsDoodle is a pretty easy software to master. They did go through several software upgrades since I've been using it and these have definitely been for the better, even though it does take you some time to get used to the interface after a new update. I use Doodle as a first step in my conference call scheduling. It allows you to create multiple time options and now it's linked directly to your time zone (vs. old version when it wasn't the case). Once your poll is created, the software generates a link that you can share with your audience. You get an email every time somebody enters their data in the poll.
ConsWhen you need to revise the existing poll the software can be tricky if your poll already has some answers. In the past, the easiest way to handle this was to create a new poll to avoid confusion among the participants. I haven't edited my polls recently so hopefully this feature has also been improved.
March 29, 2019
Greg C.
Engagement Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 15, 2018

“The best scheduling software”

ProsThe free version of this software is all you need. As a project manager that is constantly trying to schedule meetings with large teams this app cuts the need for constant email chains. I throw my dates and times, then pick the day/time that has the most votes easy. Gone are the days of endless emails and still not getting a good day.
ConsCons? What Cons? I've been using this for about a year and have yet to find something I didn't like about it.
October 15, 2018
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“I'm obsessed!”

OverallI love the free version and can see where is would be worth upgrading to the more advanced options depending on your business, needs and the number of groups and individuals your were working with.
ProsThere is a free basic version that has always covered my needs. It's so easy to use and distribute to others. This tool makes planning on event SOOO much easier. I have used this tool on more occasions than I came name - both personally and professionally. Whether it is trying to schedule a meeting or gathering with a group of people, it's incredibly helpful to see who and when folks are available to choose the best day possible.
ConsI don't think I can think of one possible drawback to this tool!
October 3, 2018
Ifeoma O.
Developer
1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 11, 2018

“Doodle has organized the scheduling process in my org.”

ProsDoodle simplifies the process of organizing meetings between my organization and our partners and clients. Since we began using Doodle , there has been less and less need to put a call across to our clients to try to fix a time for meetings. Rather , we simply send them a doodle web link , which contains available time schedules and our clients get to select a time schedule which works best for them. Overall it has saved us from the nightmare of meeting scheduling ,while also saving us vital time that would had been expended deliberating on the best times for meetings.
ConsI do not get the best of experiencing for the most times when I have tried accessing Doodle over my smartphone device.Therefore I always ensure I access Doodle via my Laptop.
July 11, 2018
Research, 11-50 employees
May 22, 2019

“Nice and simple scheduling tool”

OverallRegular scheduling of meetings, workshops and presentations at work.
ProsThis is a tool we use all the time to find the right time for our work meetings and workshops. It is very easy to use and the interface layout looks really nice. The user-friendly interface allows for an easy specification of time slots simply by using a mouse to draw rectangles that correspond to the time slots. It takes only 4 steps to create a Doodle survey.
ConsThere is nothing specific that is not to be liked about this tool. Probably the only issue is that when there are many time slots to select from they are not immediately displayed in the window, but you need to expand it by clicking on the table. There should be a way to nicely spread the whole table across the screen and show it all at once.
Walter J.
Education Management, 10,001+ employees
May 22, 2019

“Need to coordinate a time with people? You need Doodle”

OverallUse this as a regular part of scheduling when large groups of participants are involved.
ProsNothing that I have used makes coordinating a meeting time easier than Doodle. It takes the pain out of multiple e-mails, reply-alls, alternate suggestions, and puts just one simple interface in front of people and lets them sort it out. You just look at it when it's done and set the meeting. All that can be done for free as well. If you do meetings on a regular basis, they have extra addon features you can pay for to help automate keeping everything in order.
ConsThe UI is a little sloppy looking at times, especially with many dates/times available. You have to click to expand to see all the options. Not horrible, but I think it could be made to look a little better. This does NOT interfere with functionality though.
Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees
February 4, 2019

“Quick Tool for Finding Meeting Times”

OverallThis tool is especially useful for scheduling online meetings with people working remotely, as you are less likely to know their schedules, be in the same building, etc.
ProsI like that it allows me to figure out the best day/time for my colleagues/friends out of several possibilities. The yes/no/"if need be" option lets people indicate what would be ideal vs. technically doable for them. Ease of use is huge -- you just enter your info, send it out, and check back later to see the responses. It's much more efficient than email because it's designed for this exact purpose.
ConsThis isn't really Doodle's fault, but the software is only as good as the people you're sending it to. So if they won't take the time to respond, you don't get your info. Sometimes it's harder to get people to reply to a "speculative RSVP" that isn't firm yet.
February 4, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees
January 10, 2019

“Great scheduling program ”

OverallOverall, this is an easy program to use. It has a free portion that I use since my scheduling is not done often. However, I love the fact that invitees can see who can meet when and if there's a hard to reach/schedule person on the list, they can and do try to work their own schedule around that person.
ProsI can use this program to schedule meetings and get pretty good results. As invitees see everyone else's availability, it subconsciously helps to have them cooperate in scheduling an agreeable time.
ConsSomehow I've found that some people just don't get how to use this very simple program. It's really a no brained but I've had some older citizens just not get it. I chalk it up to not being savvy with ANY software.
January 10, 2019
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“doodle for every meeting”

Overallperfect for our citizen-participation meetings, when there are many people to inform and invite, which otherwise takes hours of our time.
Prosvery easy to use, also for those who are invited to participate-often that is the biggest issue. we always agreed on one date, there has never been the problem of not finding a date that matches everyone. the possibility to choose from many time-slots is the biggest feature.
Consthere is not really anything against the software. you need to be online and have internet access, which can be a problem when on the road in remoter areas of the country.
August 28, 2019
Jose V.
Personal Trainer
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 2, 2019

“Super effective and easy to use”

OverallI was looking for something to manage many different schedules and set up sessions and Doodle absolutely delivers.
ProsAs a personal trainer I'm in charge of my own schedule and my own clients. I gotta balance my office time with the schedules of over a dozen people, some of which vary week to week. Doodle has been the best way to get us all on the same page, whether I'm setting up a group class or a private session. It's easy to set up and easy to respond to, which my older clients appreciate.
ConsNothing - it's reliable and easy to use for all my clients.
August 2, 2019
Rebekah P.
Customer Success Manager
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
July 21, 2019

“ Amazing Tool! ”

ProsI love using doodle in my professional and personal life! It is so helpful for scheduling meetings and keeping everyone aligned.
ConsI have really nothing bad to say about this service other then I wish more people knew about it.
July 21, 2019
Meher M.
Development Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
July 18, 2019

“Super easy, fits all the criteria for scheduling tools”

OverallEXCELLENT tool for the person managing schedules for a whole bunch of people -- whether you're trying to schedule one giant meeting with conflicting schedules, or organize one-on-one meetings with a bunch of people as their manager, this tool is your saving grace. Just be ready to figure out a way to do engagement with the people you're trying to engage manually!
ProsLet's you send out options for scheduling meetings in intervals of 15 minutes
ConsNo auto follow up with the signer which means you need to manually do all the follow up
July 18, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 12, 2019

“Perfect for coordinating busy schedules”

OverallOverall great for simple tasks to do with scheduling but for something more complex you may want to consider a different tool.
ProsI used this all the time in graduate school to connect with my cohort and set up times for study groups, meetings, and project collaboration. Great for students looking to coordinate theirs schedules to work on projects in a timely manner.
ConsAlthough it was great for a simple schedule coordination, upon attempting to use it for my business to coordinate group calls, it became cumbersome and overwhelming for the user. Having a more streamlined look for multiple options per day and per month would be great.
April 12, 2019