BookingRun Ratings

Overall

About BookingRun

Web-based system for healthcare businesses that helps with appointment scheduling and automated booking processes. Learn more about BookingRun

Lisa J.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
September 27, 2018

“Been using this for years”

OverallI do not use all the features. I use it predominantly for reminder messages. Not all of our clients are even privy to the fact they can book online (which works for us that they don't). I will start using the mailing features.
ProsSimple and easy to use as well as train others/staff to use
ConsI don't need help often, but it can be difficult to get answers on the occasion I need it. The "help" link does not always work. It has, however, been extremely easy in the past to get answers
September 27, 2018
Carmen G.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
June 23, 2016

“Used Clinicalendar before from same developer - DISASTER !”

OverallWorking well, until without notice one day I was charged for texts, but NONE were received by the customers , which created complete chaos in the clinic. I waited days on end for contact from support and was eventually told the 'telco companies ' in NZ were to blame - funny that was never a problem before !
ProsCheap, but you get what you pay for.
ConsTerrible customer service.
Recommendations to other buyersRespect your customers and don't just take their money.
June 23, 2016
Lisa C.
Medical Doctor
December 4, 2015

“Very useful and easy to use. ”

OverallThe software is functionally well designed, in particular it supports multiple locations and multiple users, and therefore is very useful for customer appointments. However, for use as an operational tool as intended, it lacks the necessary contingency fallback facilities in case of BookingRun server or network failures. Suggested contingency features include: 1. allow user printout of the weekly appointments to printer or PDF files in the user PC 2. include more information in the activity log such as service type and the optional Note Also suggest to include enhancement features: 3. allow disabling of public booking 4. add notification email for booking cancellation. Thank you
December 4, 2015
Marcella V.
Owner/Manager
June 17, 2015

“Overall it could be more user friendly”

OverallI like the idea of online booking system The available hours was easy to set up, as were some of the general settings. I have about 5 Services and when I created them the list seemed to go off the screen/Calender page. I tried to delete them but cant. It would be good if the format allowed for more services without the viewer having to scroll down the page, perhaps a smaller font size? Tried several times to log in without success, the system would not recognize my user name and/or password, finally it did. Could not figure out why?? Had an initial welcome but no replies to my emails. couldn't find the answers to questions in the help menu.
chani c.
August 26, 2015

“I thought it was easy to use, but my clients couldnt understand how to book a consult.”

OverallI like the emails asking how things are going - although i wrote back asking for some help regarding the calendar and i didn't get a response. My hour consults were divided into 15min blocks initially, now 30min blocks, and it was hard for my clients to understand through email they had to click on the first box of the hour block to book otherwise it wouldn't allow them enough time. i went back and forth with emails about it. I wish i could personalise the text messages my client received. Overall a good experience but it could be a little better.
August 26, 2015
Abby L.
Massage therapist
September 24, 2015

“Great to get started”

OverallThis has been great to get started. I love the booking feature and that you can send reminder emails and texts. I love that you can have multiple logins and ultimately open it to the public. The emails were great. The text messages that came through did not make scene to my clients. For whatever reason there were lots of symbols rather than a clear concise message. This is disappointing as a feature I would like to utilize however its not professional.
September 24, 2015
Hubert H.
Physiotherapist
July 9, 2015

“Summary of experience”

OverallEasy to set up and very easy to navigate and explore Software does what it says Cons: Didn't have a 45minute option for length of appointments

By Little Green Engine on July 9, 2015
Hello Hubert, Thank you for the review. If you would like 45 minute appointments, you just need to change your calendar interval to 15 minutes. Here is an article explaining how to do this. http://bookingrun.com/support/knowledge-base/how-do-i-create-45-minute-appointments/ Kind Regards, Reid
July 9, 2015
Carolyn W.
August 22, 2015

“Booking Run is an easy to use, elegant and very cost effective booking system”

OverallBooking Run is easy to use, has an elegant interface and is very cost effective - perfect for start ups or established businesses. I especially love that I can ask my clients to book themselves in at their convenience and they get an email/SMS confirmation of the booking and then a reminder SMS the day before their appointment - fantastic! The software is scalable so can grow as your business grows.
August 22, 2015
Anjelica C.
Owner/operator
June 18, 2015

“Easy to set up”

OverallMy customers cant book as ot says the date has past but they are trying to put in future dates. I cant add bookings as i cant add appointment types they are there just cant click on them for some reason... I have emailed a few times with my reply so i am currently looking for a new booking system unless you help in the next few days
June 18, 2015
Melissa B.
May 13, 2015

“Perfect for our Osteopathic Clinic”

OverallSo simple, our clients love it. We tried a number of services that tried to do everything. Either my staff or my clients found every one of them too difficult to use. BookingRun is simple. It does one or two things VERY well and our clients actually prefer to book in this way. Can't beat the price either.
Peter E.
August 7, 2015

“Easy to use trialing free sample”

OverallIntegrates well with my calendar, limited use with free version. Not sure if clients can save their details for use next time. Notifications were good but again not sure if format can be changed on paid version. I find this excellent to use compared to other programs.
August 7, 2015
Jacqui C.
Nutritionist
July 13, 2015

“Simple and great for small business. ”

OverallI am having trouble with booking clients in as the 'appointment type' with greyed out and you can not enter clients!! Very frustrating and have spent hours trying to work it out. I have sent an email over a week ago requesting help but I have heard no reply.
July 13, 2015
Alexandre P.
March 9, 2016

“Very easy to use. Saves my time as I don't need to reply emails or messages back and forward.”

OverallVery easy to use. Saves my time as I don't need to reply emails or messages back and forward to book appointments. Good price.
March 9, 2016
Klinton H.
June 8, 2015

“just learning and looking at utilising further”

Overallvery easy to use. Informative set up and like the ability to be able to send reminders etc and for clients to actual make the booking
June 8, 2015
Rachel D.
Massage

“Good”

OverallLittle bit fiddley to change settings some times Would be good if we could add our logo to the page
Stephanie B.
Virtual Assistant

“Having Trouble”

OverallHaving trouble not displaying Weekly and when entering appointment it says something has gone wrong
Crystal C.
August 20, 2015

“A great program”

OverallThe only thing i would change would be to have a reoccurring function
August 20, 2015
melany d.
massage therapist
June 30, 2015

“only just starting out but think its great ”

Overalli think its great that the clients get a txt and an email confirming their appt
June 30, 2015
Brendan S.
Market Research Manager
June 10, 2015

“Easy to use but customer support is non-existent”

OverallI was trying to add credits so I can send out reminders but cannot see where I can do this. I raised a ticket but there is no support so unless you want to send out your reminders manually I would not recommend this product. If they fixed up the customer service it would be a good product as it is ok to use.
June 10, 2015
Giedrius T.
October 1, 2015

“Can't reach customer service at all!!!!!!!”

OverallThe e-mail provided in your contacts section doesn't work. I tried to write the email multiple times and got it bounced back. If I try to reply to the e-mails that you send me - I get no response. Is your company still operational? If so, could you please contact me at giedrius@pixelneat.com
October 1, 2015