Samsride Dispatching System Ratings

Overall

About Samsride Dispatching System

Designed for on demand Companies, taxi and Limo companies. Flexible enough to be customized for your type of business involving drivers and service. Designed by a Transportation Operations Director and advanced programmers. One fully communicating system with app. Flexible pricing and excellent customer service. time-calls-promo codes-prepaid trips-meter rates-flat rates- detailed trips-driver tracking-driver messaging- mapping- gps-credit card and cash bucket. Learn more about Samsride Dispatching System

Frank F.
Managing Partner
January 3, 2016

“This software is the most intuitive in the industry. ”

OverallMy company Home Jeeves Drivers teamed up with Samsride for our driver for hire service. I am happy to say we made the correct choice for our management software. Sam and Nate of Samsride offer an amazing piece of software! It is flexible and intuitive. It is super easy to use and is customize-able beyond belief. More importantly they offer the best customer service in the industry. I have worked with all the major players in the livery app /management industry and found Samsride to be far and away the most accommodating to help my business grow. Sam's team customized the Samsride platform to my companies exact needs. They programmed extensive customizations for me in days at most, and in many cases in just a few hours. Samsride in my opinion has the very best guidance, solutions, and response time of all the major livery app builders. Samsride is much more that great software, its is a platform that really cares about their customers needs.
January 3, 2016
Maurice D.
Marketing Director
March 19, 2016

“Easy to Use”

OverallThe best thing about this software is the ability to launch in a timely manner. Sure there are a lot of options out there. But who really has time to wait months before being able to launch. If you are a company in full operation and were looking for something efficient, fast to setup, and extremely competitive features when compared to other apps on the market, this is the way to go. The personalized service just makes it that much better, no long hold, fast email response, and consistent updates in the app store. Stop waiting on developers trying to get it right. Samsride is already done. Dispatch yours TODAY!

By Samsride on March 20, 2016
Thank you Maurice! We are always working on improving our system. Samsride Team
March 19, 2016
Tim B.
May 28, 2015

“Solid platform”

OverallWe replaced our legacy dispatch system with Samsride white label dispatch software. The system is a life saver. Not only I can track my drivers more effectively, also my driver can get jobs done easier without the costly outdated hardware. My clients are happy too as they can see our drivers coming in real time. The tech support is outstanding, they are able to listen to our suggestions and make improvement to the platform.

By Samsride on May 28, 2015
thank you Tim!
May 28, 2015
TARIQ A.
July 31, 2015

“It is brilliant I think UBER and Lyft should hire this company ”

OverallWell the pros are that it is easy app with almost every feature a passenger can think is in there and the fact is that I was thinking to pick something in there app but I could not and the con is this company has no financial backing like UBER i really dont know why?
July 31, 2015
M. T.
February 19, 2016

“The Top Software”

OverallI have no words to express how grateful I am with this great team. Great product, many options, in other words .... the top of the top! Expecting something big coming

By Samsride on February 23, 2016