Groove Ratings

Overall

About Groove

A better way to support your customers. Groove helps you turn your customer interactions into meaningful conversations and stronger relationships. Comprised of a simple yet powerful multi-channel shared Inbox, Knowledge Base, and Reports, Groove is a perfect alternative to overly complicated and overpriced help desk solutions on the market. Learn more about Groove

Mayra P.
Head of Marketing + Public Relations
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
February 26, 2019

“Groove Email Software + Knowledge Base ”

OverallThe ability to add notes, tags, snooze conversations, and create rules and folders has made my emails more organized than ever before. Managing 9 accounts used to be daunting and virtually impossible - and it had a negative impact on our customers because I would be too overwhelmed to respond and sort through my emails. Conversations would be forgotten, lost, or delayed. Now, I can power through emails with significantly less frustration and time, which has allowed me to focus my time and attention on other projects. This is further aided by our Knowledge Base, which has helped so many customers be more self-sufficient and find detailed answers to their questions without having to email staff and cut in to our already jam-packed schedules. Groove has helped us turn one of our most tedious and time consuming major project into a streamlined, easy to manage task.
ProsIn terms of the Email Software: You can have multiple inboxes in one single account, which is just absolutely amazing. You have the option of viewing emails as separate inboxes/categories (within the same homepage), or listing them as one streamlined inbox. The latter has boosted my email productivity significantly across multiple work emails, freelance emails, and personal emails. In terms of the Knowledge Base: It is so simple to add an article and organize it accordingly! It's super user-friendly and easy to navigate. Set up is easy. If you don't have coding experience, there's nothing to worry about! The software is intuitive and you won't need any coding at all. For those of us that have dabbled with coding-well, it's incredibly refreshing to not worry about fumbling with the bells and whistles to create something easy to navigate, sleek, and stylish. Less time focusing on the "busy" work, more time focusing on what's important: the content.
ConsThe ability to log phone calls through Groove has be revolutionary to me. It's changed the way I work. However, the functionality of logging phone calls is a bit behind all other features of Groove; it still needs some work. But, considering that's the only downside (and, admittedly, not a huge deal), it's definitely not something to worry about or a deciding factor.

By Groove Networks on March 6, 2019
Hi Mayra, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review on Capterra. Your feedback is very valuable and I was wondering if you would be potentially interested in publishing a customer story with Groove on our website?
Lo M.
Customer Happiness
11-50 employees
January 5, 2017

“Great look, needs some work on search and reporting”

OverallWe initially chose Groove because we found it really easy to use, it didn't feel robotic and clunky from to our customers, you guys offered simple and easy tagging, and the promise of the added snooze feature. Those things have been great for us and I think has made our move to Groove a step above email. There is a lot of room for improvement in a couple of areas I can see. First would be search - I find Groove's search functionality slow and clunky. Almost every time I need to search for something, I find myself going back to Gmail and since this is something I do daily, I always need to have the account open in Groove and in Gmail. Our hope in this switch was to completely get out of email and the search functionality has made that impossible. I love being able to use the search operators Google has and if they're available in Groove as well I have not figured out how to get them to work. Additionally, the time frames I can search are very limiting. I have also found the reporting to be lackluster. We want to use this to help make our product better and we use tags on our messages to help keep track of what our customers are writing in about. It is helpful to see how many times each tag has been added to a message but that doesn't really give me the whole picture. I need to be able to see the messages themselves, which leads me back to the search function, and because the tags don't translate back into Gmail I'm stuck with the search available. If all I wanted to do was answer customer emails quickly in a pretty environment, Groove will get the job done without an issue. Because we're trying to use customer support to make our product better, I think there is a bit of a disconnect. There are a couple smaller bugs I see regularly but haven't been bothersome enough to write into support. For example, if I make a typo when I'm typing a tag in and backspace, then I am no longer able to use my arrow keys to navigate up and down the auto-complete list.
ProsPretty, easy to get new people on and teach them how to use the basic functions, tagging is super easy
ConsSearch, snooze options are limiting and need to be available when I'm composing a message, reporting
January 5, 2017
Eric G.
Chief Clever Officer
Accounting, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2019

“Groove Works, It's Easy to Use, and I LOVE IT!”

OverallI use Groove integrated with Wordpress on several sites, live chat with Olark, Slack and my favorite is capturing social media all in one place. The tight integration between the knowledge base feature and the ticketing system is also a favorite of mine. They've taken the complexity of other systems out and left in all the features. I have tried them all, and as a consultant at 74 Systems helping accounting and other professional services companies with marketing, technology, workflow and automation, I've recommended and implemented the other "big industry names" in many different circumstances. Not anymore! Since I've been a Groove user, I've never had to look elsewhere and my time to delivery is a fraction of what it once was and my clients LOVE the simplicity and power of the product. Win, win, win.
ProsGroove is really easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, better. It really makes the process of building and managing a ticketing system and a knowledge base easy. The integrations with Wordpress are really slick and the add on integrations with Slack and live chat support are just awesome. It's the ideal blend of performance, capability, integration, and function. It just works and it's a pleasure to use.
ConsMobile can be a bit challenging but it's gotten better over time.
Ling Ling L.
Distribution Associate
Publishing, 11-50 employees
April 19, 2017

“Groove keeps both the customer and the employee in mind”

OverallGroove is an excellent customer service support platform because it makes sharing and discussing cases much easier in a convenient manner. Groove allows for internal notes, auto-fills in emails if you've emailed that specific individual before, allows for merging cases, alarms, different statuses, different mailboxes within the same interface, and much more. Groove also makes use of color coding for the different features available, such as yellow for internal notes. Groove also allows for multiple users to be logged on Groove at the same time, which allows multiple users to view the same ticket -- a feature that was missing from a different support platform I've tried previously. Groove's own customer support is also extremely friendly and responsive, and they're great at keeping you updated. I especially enjoy reading the articles from their blog!
Pros* Multiple users able to be logged in at the same time * Notes feature * Merging ability * Customizable settings by user * Multiple mailboxes * Tracker * App integration * Friendly and very responsive support team (quick to fix bugs)
Cons* It'd be nice if the Notes feature also had the rich text formatting options available (you can use them if you copy/paste though). * It'd be nice if we could minimize past emails in a thread so we don't have to scroll through them all each time.
Recommendations to other buyersExplore what they have to offer, there's a lot that is very beneficial, especially for statistics.
April 19, 2017
Kirsten P.
Support Specialist
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
February 28, 2019

“Fueled by Happiness Rating”

ProsWhat I like most about Groove is the ability to integrate so many things into it. For instance, when a customer reaches out to us I am able to see all of their account information right in groove.
ConsThe thing I like the least about Groove is being unable to set tickets to pending. This is a functionality that was replaced by a "Snooze" feature in Groove 2.0. I think it says a lot about a product that the thing I like the least was replaced by a potentially better feature that I just need to get used to and determine how to make work for my needs.

By Groove Networks on March 1, 2019
Hi Kirsten, we really appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for sharing it! Regarding replacement of "pending" with "snooze", we know that it's not easy to get used to a change especially if you were using specific feature on a daily basis. We hope that, in a long-term, you will see the benefit of snooze which gives you more flexibility than pending. Did you get a chance to try the new "indefinite snooze" feature? When you snooze a conversation indefinitely, no re-open time is set, and it will stay snoozed until a user ¿unsnoozes¿ manually or changes the status back to open/close. It serves the same purpose as the "pending" status.
February 28, 2019
Nathan M.
Retail, 11-50 employees
January 4, 2017

“Merchline.com - Nate Murray review”

OverallHey guys, really enjoy the product. Keep up the great work. Here is some feedback from using the app for over a year now: The search function has become better than what it used to be, but it still has a long way to go. We have all of our tickets synched to a webhook we set up in our Slack account, and we find ourselves searching within Slack to find details/tickets/customers within that channel with far greater effect than searching natively within Groove. The relevancy of searches doesn't make sense most of the time, and searching for the details that we need just takes too much time sifting through when searching within Groove. There needs to be a way to effectively view/sort Labels. I can see the list of Labels we've created by going to Settings > Ticketing > Labels, but I have no way to view the tickets that have been assigned those Labels. Doing a search for the text string of the Label within the Search field doesn't always produce results. The ability to label tickets and then be able to categorize them and efficiently reference them is a bit imperative. Overall, pleased with the ease of use of the app, and overall interface. These features above will only enhance and make it better from our opinion.
Pros(see my review on previous page)
Cons(see my review on previous page)
Recommendations to other buyers(see my review on previous page)
Mark M.
Developer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
February 27, 2019

“Great for multiple projects”

ProsThe ability to support multiple projects within the same subscriptions is great. Since the recent revamp, the only thing that didn't support multiple projects, the knowledge base, now supports this. We manage a few completely different projects so its great that they are all supported under the same account.
ConsSince the revamp, not much... I wish the small side navigation menu had a pull out version that actually had text for the navigation... on a large monitor i don't need to save the screen real estate and the icons are not the most intuitive. Not sure if there are hover over tool tips but if there are they don't seem to work for me so I find myself clicking through a few icons until I find what I want. If I was being really picky, a mobile app for the inbox would be useful so I can respond to questions even if Im out and about, but it isn't a deal-breaker for us.

By Groove Networks on February 28, 2019
Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback! We are happy that Groove helps you to work with multiple projects. Regarding the icons, we have recently added a tooltip text. If you mouse over any of the icons now, you should be able to see it. We hope that it will help to resolve some of the confusion. For the mobile app, this is already on our roadmap and will be coming later this year. Cheers, Agata from Groove
February 27, 2019
Luca S.
Full-Stack developer
Computer Software, Self-employed
March 1, 2019

“The best customer helpdesk”

OverallI like the simple, beautiful dashboard. There are many features such as tagging, folders, and all that kind of stuff, but I rarely use them. They also have a knowledge base which looks good and can be set up in less than a minute.
ProsEspecially after Groove published their new, intuitive dashboard, Groove is the most simple and beautiful solution, while also affordable especially for small to medium teams.
ConsThere are a few minor bugs, but you almost never notice them. Plus, their support team is super helpful with those, and they let you know as soon as it's fixed. Also, invoices can't be sent per email which is cumbersome for tax purposes.

By Groove Networks on March 6, 2019
Thank you for your review, Luca! We really appreciate your feedback and are glad that you like the new Groove 2.0!
Tomasz M.
Telecommunications, Self-employed

“Could be better”

OverallI use groove for support requests for my software.
ProsI like emails organized as tasks/support requests. This was major feature why I moved from emails.
ConsEmails are always expanded. If there is long discussion emails are getting longer and longer and then they are unreadable. Another very missing feature is ability to split emails into new ticket - users very often send new email using "Reply" on very old email and removing original content, event replying to email half year old, so this reopens old ticket instead of creating new one . Maybe there should be time limit when email reopens old ticket or creates new one.

By Groove Networks on March 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback and suggestions, Tomasz!
Events Services, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“Great for customer support”

OverallGroove helps us keep on top of our customers' needs and gives us lots of options as a support team.
ProsGroove works really well for our ticketing system. We can assign customer support tickets to various groups and people and we can track how they have moved throughout the system. Groove offers helpful stats and integrations and even has the option to house multiple knowledge bases through the same place.
ConsThe only thing I haven't liked is that the auto-refresh function didn't seem consistent so there were times when multiple people responded to the same ticket because they didn't see that it had been closed. This has probably been updated with their new Beta.
December 5, 2018
Ronald P.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
February 26, 2019

“Love the company and the product”

OverallGreat blog and support from Groove. I've learned a lot about providing great customer service to my clients.
ProsIt is easy to use and fits my need as a small company. It just fits that we can use email for support and use Groove as a way to manage that interaction. The knowledgeable is very helpful for us.
ConsThere are features I don't use but no complaints.

By Groove Networks on March 6, 2019
Thanks for your Capterra review, Ronald! We are happy to hear that you found not only the product helpful but also the blog :)
Josh T.
Web Developer
April 30, 2018

“Useful and easy to use!”

OverallWe are helping to solve the issues that clients get when using their websites. It's been a great way to keep on top of problems that are being reported.
ProsIt is good to keep track of all the support requests that we get in. It's a great way to keep on top of issues reported by clients.
ConsThe user interface can be slow sometimes to use, but I think they are doing a refresh soon so hopefully that will solve it.
April 30, 2018
Laurens M.
Co-founder
Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

“Easy and affordable”

OverallTheir support is AMAZING. They always respond quickly and friendly. Problems are quickly fixed. Suggestions are always considered. I often receive updates on my feature requests.
ProsGroove is great value for money. Functionality is updated all the time. The new 2.0 software looks awesome and is easy to use.
ConsIt's still a bit limited in functionality, but that's nitpicking.
September 19, 2018

“Helps keep support and sales on track”

OverallWe have been using groove to ensure timely communication with new clients and that check-ins with clients are performed at the correct intervals. For sales we use it to ensure that no one gets missed in the follow up process after demos or leading up to a demo.
ProsI like the automatic reminders about what needs to be done each day. It takes the guess work out of what you should be doing first or next when you sit down to start your day. It is easy to use when setting up flows and integrates well with salesforce.
ConsThere are some things that would be great if you could automate, like adding people into flows when specific actions happen. I have tried to make some of this work but ended up being more trouble than it was worth.
September 19, 2018
Brendon B.
Ecommerce Director & Digital Marketing
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
July 16, 2018

“Simplified ticketing for small teams”

ProsGroove has some great features: Mailboxes (with assigned teams) with incoming email addresses for different topics, canned replies, tagging, assignment, email notifications. The interface is intuitive even for my veteran staff, and the Zapier integration is a bonus!
ConsGroove lacks customizable embeddable web forms, so you are stuck with their big green "?" or a workaround via email Zapier. Reporting could be better - more details helps managers make better-informed judgements about staff performance.
July 16, 2018
Eric S.
COO
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
January 10, 2017

“Best Customer Support Service for Startups”

OverallWe've been using Groove for 2 years, and it has never disappointed. From answering our very first customer support questions before our product launched, to a full team of 8 reps actively using, it has all of the features and simplicity to meet you wherever your organization is.
ProsThe company lives and breathes customer support. You can see it in their product, but the blog and product support are amazing extensions.
ConsNo mobile app yet..
January 10, 2017
Ashlie P.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 13, 2018

“Great Support Software - Especially if You Use Infusionsoft”

OverallThis is definitely a powerful and reliable helpdesk software!
ProsIt integrates with AccessAlly and Infusionsoft, is reliable, easy to set up and use, and has the ability to customize with your branding. It isn't very expensive and does what it is supposed to. It has the Knowledge Base and widget ability which is a huge plus. It doesn't make customers log in which makes it easier for them.
ConsI'd like to see even more of an ability to customize the appearance of the widget and knowledge base.
January 13, 2018
Jacki G.
May 17, 2018

“Best Tool I use!”

ProsEasy to navigate and organize messages, love the accuracy when dealing with customer and that it integrates to my Slack
ConsWish it was easier to toggle between assigned users, now it is difficult to respond then have to go back in to reassign.
May 17, 2018
Sarah B.
Marketing Photographer
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees
September 18, 2017

“We use this product to track incoming projects”

OverallThis product on a daily bases has helped me organize the request that come into our department, respond, and delegate them. I love this product.
ProsI love this software because the ease of use and how helpful it is. We wanted to gather some analytics on how many request we get. This is the perfect product to use. It also helps use keep organize and able to assign different tasks to different people. Live changer.
September 18, 2017
Daniel F.
Client Onboarding Specialist
Consumer Services, 1001-5000 employees
June 18, 2018

“Excellent Software Integrates with Salesforce”

OverallSaves loads of time
ProsI like that it automatically logs my gmail straight into salesforce quickly and easily. The calendar booking system is really useful for customers wanting to book a time to call.
ConsRarely doesn't find a record however is very easily fixed by manually searching and logging. Sometimes the logging bar gets in the way of the other gmail icons.
June 18, 2018
Michael Z.
VP
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2019

“Perfect Tool For CRM”

OverallGreat customer service and product.
ProsSimple and easy-to-use interface. Offers advanced rules to automate.
ConsNothing. Groove team has been constantly improving the system.
April 18, 2019
Ash K.
Community Manager
Computer Games, 11-50 employees
January 11, 2018

“Longing for more features and better metrics”

OverallMuch better than simply using e-mail for support. It allows us to track some basic metrics and keeps things orderly.
ProsGroove is easy to use and has a clean interface. It's quite simple to make additions to both canned responses and your knowledge base. You can make rules to send things to various folders, which is nice. It has integration with our NPS software (Delighted).
ConsGroove lacks a significant amount of features. You can only view metrics based on pre-determined periods of time and you cannot adjust on a custom range. You have no easy way to view how many tickets an agent answered in the prior day. You can't pull random tickets for QC. You can't add tags to your knowledge base articles. Agent collision happens regularly and there is no "play" button to automatically go from ticket to ticket. There isn't an easy way to prioritize customers by spend. You can't set "office hours" so that you'll automatically send a different auto-reply based on whether you're in the office or not.
January 11, 2018
Elissa B.
May 4, 2018

“Simple ticket management & knowledge base”

ProsAs a very small team that didn't need tons of bells and whistles, Groove is a great way to manage support tickets and a knowledge base. It's easy for team members to assign/collaborate on tickets, leave notes for other agents or for their own internal reference, merge multiple tickets, tag tickets, etc. Customer service is very good -- they're quick to respond and very friendly.
ConsThe reporting is not as robust as more expensive competitors, though this should be expected at the price range. This might have only been a minor use case issue for us, but we didn't like that we couldn't send internal emails from one Groove mailbox to another. Also, you need another email address or integration with something like Slack to be notified when you're tagged in a note.
May 4, 2018
Lana D.
Customer Service Manager
Photography, 1-10 employees

“Great Software!”

OverallLove Groove! It's made it much more simple to set up and operate our customer service emails! Love love love!
ProsIt's easy to use! Doesn't have hard to operate features and systems like Desk.com did.
ConsThere are still some features that could use some tweaking. (It would be nice to undo a merge.)
Recommendations to other buyersKeep it up!
Anna L.
Customer Support Lead
July 11, 2017

“Love using Groove to take care of customer support tickets”

OverallEfficient customer support platform
ProsThey have an awesome blog, it is very easy to use, you are able to merge tickets, has all features needed to provide efficient support.
ConsIt would be nice to hear of some new integration capabilities within Groove. I would like to see a customers shopify history while answering their ticket.
July 11, 2017
Fraser D.
Product Marketing Executive
Computer Software, 201-500 employees
August 17, 2018

“Groove is nice and simple, but lacks one key feature”

Pros- very easy to use, and makes resolving issues quick and painless - collaboration is simplified, and the ability to customize tickets is useful
Cons- reporting. Groove has it, but it is very limited in its functionality. there's no way of monitoring progress or tracking actions
August 17, 2018
Internet, 11-50 employees
March 31, 2018

“Great way to organize tickets and split them among a support team”

ProsI like how easy it is to apply and filter tickets by tags, and the built-in snooze function to bring back tickets you can't answer at the present but don't want to forget about.
ConsSeems to be laggy/buggy as email load increases to significant levels: the unread ticket count doesn't sync/can lag behind the actual unread ticket count.
March 31, 2018
Kate M.
Author Happiness Advocate
Publishing, 1-10 employees
November 21, 2017

“Groove is very intuitive and makes it easy to answer a lot of tickets in not a lot of time.”

ProsI love the canned responses, the integration with our help center, and the ability to merge tickets.
ConsThe "undo send" feature doesn't always work when I need it to. It also sometimes provides random names for our users, so I always have to double check that I'm addressing the right name.
November 21, 2017
Tyler J.
VP of Business Development
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2017

“Groove working well for us!”

OverallWe've been using Groove for just a month or two now, but it's been helping us big time. We were using Slack to communicate about support requests and project management, but it became difficult as more requests and projects were taking place. We started using Groove and it's been really helpful for not only managing support requests but communicating in App with our clients. Big fans so far!
ProsEase of use. We started using it for support issues and it instantly made everything more efficient, allowing multiple people to weigh in on multiple issues without confusion.
ConsTrying to figure out the best way to handle internal support issues without include clients.
Recommendations to other buyersGo through the onboarding videos before digging in, very helpful to see some navigating around before moving forward.
January 9, 2017
Jenna S.
Videographer
Media Production, 1-10 employees
April 22, 2019

“Takes custom support to the next level”

ProsHelped our team consolidate operations around helpdesk/customer service emails and assign issues to the appropriate team right away as opposed to forwarding a bunch of emails
ConsNeeds a better way to filter out mail that you don't want coming in to the queue
April 22, 2019
Robert L.
BD Manager
June 7, 2017

“Great way to handle day to day customer issues”

ProsThe email integration is perfect and it's fairly simple to get used to. The ability to create different templates to use is a huge time-saver.
ConsThe edit field for emails is pretty wonky and can get frustrating if you like to write and then go back to edit. Otherwise great.
June 7, 2017
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
March 23, 2018

“The simplest and most effective support software to keep track and communicate with customers”

ProsI like how easy it is to setup and get started. If you know how to use an email inbox then you know how to use Groove. It allows you to automate communication with your customers and keep up with any support questions they have. The add on's like Knowledge Base is great too so that you can add all the frequent questions and proactively provide answers.
ConsIt does need a lot better reports to understand how well support issues are being handles. I hear in the upcoming version this is a lot more powerful and has a lot more features.
March 23, 2018
Josh R.
Account Executive
June 1, 2018

“Excellent Product If You Love Gmail”

ProsGroove made life a whole lot easier with their functionality of staying inside of Gmail while being able to use and operate their tool. You don't have to jump from tab to tab, but can rather stay in one spot and get everything that you need to done.
ConsOutside of Gmail, it's a little tricky to navigate and still get what you need to done. If they could bring the ease of use that they have inside of Gmail, outside of Gmail, this would be the best tool ever. They are too Gmail specific.
June 1, 2018
David K.
Marketing Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
March 6, 2018

“Decent entry-level support system if you don't have much need for advanced features”

OverallGood support system at a reasonable price for teams looking just for basic support features. You could use more advanced systems, like Zendesk, but it may be overkill for many teams.
ProsCreated by an incredible company with a wonderful CEO who writes some great articles about business and entrepreneurship. It's the perfect support/ticketing tool for small businesses. Canned replies make it simple to send automatic replies to people. Also some features like filtering make the process easy too.
ConsIt's built for small businesses, so tools like Zendesk offer much more flexibility and advanced features as a business grows. The report is basic and sometimes inaccurate. The feature set is lacking when you grow to a 20+ person team.
March 6, 2018
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
November 1, 2017

“Nothing bad to say”

ProsTheir customer service is incredible (not surprising for a customer service software company), and made our integration very fast and easy.
ConsWe ended up leaving for a newer lower priced competitor based solely on price. Due to the difficulties however, I think it would have been better to stay with Groove despite the increased cost.
November 1, 2017
Martin B.
Computer Software, Unspecified
September 17, 2015

“The most easy to use and transparent support app”

OverallWe've been switching from our previous (free) support system over to a new one lately. After testing a dozen of different services in process, we instantly fell in love with Groove in just a few days of live usage - especially with the clean and modern interface and the knowledge base functionality. Even though Groove lacks a few minor features, we've been informed they are on the roadmap already. In addition to this, Groove's got the most responsive and friendly team we've ever encountered, which is great and makes a lot of sense for a company creating a support system. Definitely not going anywhere anytime soon!
Pros- Clean and modern interface - Awesome knowledge base functionality - Great support and development team - Overall ease of use - Lots of integration possibilities - Best value for money
ConsWe've missed a few features from our previous system, such as a possibility to split tickets and a more functional rich text editor. However, the guys at Groove promised us they're planning to get this into one of the next releases :)
September 17, 2015
Matthew T.
Operations Assosciate
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
February 1, 2017

“Groove HQ Online Help Desk”

OverallGroove is a powerful tool that any startup team should have. It's incredibly easy to learn. Don't be fooled by its ease of use and simple design though. I've used many similar products before, but Groove surpasses them all. It makes it seamless to communicate with my team and my company's clients. Groove eliminates cluttered inboxes and makes managing multiple tasks simultaneously a piece of cake.
ProsSimple design, and easy to learn.
ConsNo real cons, but when searching for tickets it could be easier to see what is open, and what is closed.
Recommendations to other buyersN/A
February 1, 2017
Tim B.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
April 4, 2016

“Pretty good, give it a try.”

OverallI love the Groove blog. It's a must read for anyone making Saas. As a result I was trying to find a reason to use Groove. I signed up once we had enough customers and support requests to warrant having a KB. I have found the support ticketing system really quite good. Keeps things in order amongst our small team. I am frustrated by the KB though. In my opinion, it's not very user friendly...which has been a surprise given Grooves Blog. Overall, definitely worth a try and you can decide.
ProsSupport Tickets Easy to get started Good support response
ConsKB hard to customize Not seeing improvements lately to KB
April 4, 2016
Cody C.
Customer Service Administrator
Sports, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 15, 2018

“Pretty much feels like email with assignments to team members”

ProsIt's a simple interface that pretty much feels like email with the added benefit that you can assign tickets to team members and easily see who the ticket is assigned to; you can assign priority to tasks and add notes that only the team members can see. You can easily access within the screen the full support history of the customers.
ConsAgent collision on occasions, and the fact that you can't create a new ticket from one mailbox to another. Perhaps for some, keeping mailboxes seprated between agents is a welcome positive with the added benefit of customisable privacy settings.
August 15, 2018
Carlos M.
Director of Design & Development
Design, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2018

“The best support system out there for small businesses”

OverallIt has been a great benefit for our company. Now we have a way to track down tickets and get things resolved without losing emails. The interface is just great!
ProsI love the interface and how easy is to use. We were using the software with 30 min of configuration. We love how the system is so simple and intuitive. I cannot say enough!
ConsNone. Really, I like the software and what has to offer!
November 27, 2018
Piyush P.
Co-Founder
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
May 3, 2017

“The only helpdesk you need for your SaaS Business”

ProsEasy to setup. Multiple inboxes and ticket handling. Widget to include knowledge base into the web app.They have good decent integrations like facebook, twitter, slack.
ConsCan't show related articles when you open any article in the knowledgebase section. Layout customization could have been easier.
May 3, 2017
Mark F.
11-50 employees
January 4, 2017

“I so want this to be better!”

OverallI really like what Groove is all about as a company and what the product claims to be...Sadly, it falls well short of expectations.
Saminu E.
Customer Technical Support
Publishing, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2019

“I loved how Groove works/”

ProsI got to use Groove for some months before the company I work for decided to switch to another software. I've never had a single issue using Groove and I missed it.
ConsNone that I know of. Groove is a really cool software.
August 30, 2019
Michael C.
Associate Manager, Instructional Development
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2018

“A service-ticket platform with loads of features!”

OverallGroove lets us get feedback from our users when something isn't working and allows multiple people to work on a single issue with notes and actions tracked within the service.
ProsThe ability to track customer service tickets within our team, and get notified when a ticket is submitted via slack integration
ConsCurrently, Groove is meeting all of our needs as a ticketing platform,
October 3, 2018
Nadin C.
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
February 13, 2018

“Good product. user friendly.”

ProsThat it plays music when I need it to on occasion.
ConsI don't really have any cons. It works well and does what it's supposed to do. maybe a little slow sometimes.
February 13, 2018
Alexander K.
Business Developer
December 8, 2016

December 8, 2016
Eric D.
February 10, 2016

“Excellent product & excellent support”

OverallGroove HQ has been a great fit for our two-man web agency. The support experience is great for our customers, and it's easy for us to manage everything via the Groove dashboard. Every time we've needed a hand with something, Groove support has been super helpful. Highly recommend them.
February 10, 2016
Chris D.
Digital Marketing Executive
Used the software for: I used a free trial
January 14, 2019

“Decent helpdesk software”

OverallGreat tool overall. Improves our response time.
ProsGood UI - clean, simple East to use Value for money
ConsNothing negatvie I can think of currently. More integrations possibly needed.
January 14, 2019
David H.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
August 16, 2016

“Inexpensive FAQ platform”

Overallwe use groovehq purely for managing our FAQ. it's very inexpensive to have a single-user account and handle the FAQ. most of our cs issues happen within our facebook fan page so we haven't used the CS component much.
Prosticket-based cs management easy to setup, inexpensive faq platform
Consdoes not have bulk mailing with templates
Recommendations to other buyersif you're looking to have a inexpensive faq page on your site, this could help you save time & money
August 16, 2016
Elissa B.

“Great Value”

OverallGroove was the cleanest support desk we found -- it had all the basics we needed without tons of unnecessary features. It's easy to use and the customer support is really good.