appointlet Ratings

Overall

About appointlet

Appointlet allows you to turn more prospects into customers by letting them connect with you straight from your landing pages, emails & sales funnels. Bookings are then seamlessly added to your Google or Office 365 calendar so you can focus on selling! Customers have reported up to a 300% increase in sales and up to 80% time savings from eliminating the back-and-forth, manual reminders and appointment administrative tasks. Start your free 15 days trial and see the results for yourself! Learn more about appointlet

Larry M.
Financial Services, Self-employed
October 15, 2019

“Exactly What An Appointment App Should Be”

OverallI've utilized a few different appointment scheduling apps. I (happily) stumbled upon this app just over a year ago and haven't looked back. The app itself is highly functional and does everything I want an appointment app to do. Additionally, developer does a great job responding to feedback and making adjustments where needed. Support is top-notch as well. Bang for the buck, this is one of the best applications in the sector. Take the trial so that you can see how it works. You won't be disappointed.
ProsHighly Customizable Multiple Member Availability Multiple Meeting Type Availability Integrations (GoToMeeting, Join.Me, Zoom, Mailchimp, Zapier and more) Stand-alone site or Easily Embedded into Your Site Price
ConsName Recognition Only One Calendar per User (easily remedied by importing into Google)
October 15, 2019
Catherine R.
Therapist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
February 26, 2017

“Easy for clients! Great value.”

OverallI've been using appointlet for years and love it! My clients can sign up in one click. It sends them and me confirmation emails. They are updated before their appointment--so they show up for first time appointments. I have the choice of charging them or not. I like first timers to sign up without being charged so it's an easy process, low commitment with good results. I've had loads of people say they chose me because they could sign up for an appointment without the back and forth of phone calls. Appointlet also works with my google calendar which means when I make an appointment the app won't book during that time.
Proshow easy it is for clients to use it when they find me online. I've had lots of bookings where people loved being able to set up an appointment on the fly.
Consit would be nice to have a phone app for in office appointments that uploaded to appointlet
February 26, 2017
Ashlee B.
Special Project Coordinator
11-50 employees
January 20, 2018

“Call scheduling via Appointlet is awesome”

ProsAs an account specialist, people often want to call to discuss billing, which means the phone can ring unpredictably preventing me from completing my work. With Appointlet, that has changed. Now, if someone wants to have a conversation with me they can schedule it through my Appointlet link, meaning my calendar stays protected. Appointlet also lets you set up different links for different types and duration of calls, giving me more control over my bandwidth. But perhaps the coolest thing is pooled availability- meaning that anyone on my team offering the same type of call can chip in and grab appointments as needed. Oh, and everything gets copies to my Google calendar. I couldn't be happier. :-)
ConsOnly that the phone number or zoom room used to book the appointment isn't always copied into my Google calendar, so I have to go back into Appointlet to find the contact information.
January 20, 2018
Paige G.
Company Manager
October 10, 2015

“Great customer service!”

OverallI work for a theater company and was looking for a new scheduler app that synced with my Google Calendar to book auditions. Appointlet is one of the first ones that I came across, I decided to give it a try. At first, I couldn't understand how to set up the booking page, so I decided to move onto to the next option and asked Appointlet's customer service to delete my account. Rami was the tech who responded to my request. He was certainly willing to delete my account, but first he asked if he could help with any issues I was having. He walked me through the settings, and eventually I set up my account to my preferences. Being a former customer service rep myself, I was very impressed by how Rami and Jared (co-founder of Apppointlet) were able to turn that experience around. They corresponded with me via email and the instant chat on the Appointlet website throughout my setup process and once I released the link to the public. Any feedback or questions that I had were quickly responded to; they were also able to help adjust settings on my account whenever I had issues. Appointlet allows you to control your bookings entirely from your Google Calendar, so you can click on the appointment event and cancel or reschedule a customer's appointment. I can also see information from the booking page on the Google Calendar event. I set my Appointlet page to redirect to a Google Form so that I can have more customer information sent to me in a spreadsheet, which is ideal for my purposes. I only used the Appointlet website to set up the booking page; all responses I handled through Google. The booking page is also incredibly easy and user-friendly for customers. Overall, I found a product that does exactly what I need, but more importantly, I had constant support from a great team!
October 10, 2015
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
April 7, 2019

“manage scheduling entirely from Google calendar!”

OverallI reviewed quite a few calendar services for my organization, and used several of them for a period of time. This was ultimately not one of the top contenders, as we value a level of customization that will allow us to tailor the service to our business rather than vice versa. However, if you want a ready-made scheduling service, this is a great choice.
ProsReally love that my clients can book, cancel, and reschedule online, and I never have to leave Google calendar to manage all of it. Very intuitive. Good integrations (e.g. with Zapier). The customer support is excellent. Very affordable compared to some of the industry leaders such as Acuity.
ConsPlenty of flexibility in settings, but definitely not as customizable as comparably priced services. Occasionally some data do not make it into Google calendar (such as phone number) and I have to go into appointlet to retrieve it.
April 7, 2019
Beth M.
V.P./co-founder
July 6, 2015

“appointments for counseling center”

Overalllike the upgrade. and general functionality is good. appreciate your service and how well it works with google calendar, and how quickly the changes appear. Needs: 1. I no longer receive an email that tells me the appointment is confirmed. would like to know client has been sent a confirmation. 2. the new email confirmation I receive cannot be fully read on iPhone screen- name/info are cut off on the right side. 3. client and I receive an email that does not have their name, but has their email address as if it is their name. looks impersonal and as if it is a mistake. 4. clients report they do not find the directions link in our confirmation email, although it is there. may be because the email format is cluttered with symbols like the letter 'u' before names; is probably confusing to them. 5. I need to be able to change from one counselor to another after request is submitted. can reschedule within the calendar of the person requested, but cannot change to a different counselor without cancelling.

By appointlet on July 6, 2015
Hi Beth, Thank you for your review and feedback! We'll be getting in touch with you today to find out more about your needs and solve some of the issues you're having. Rami
Karyn V.
June 11, 2015

“Integral to our company”

OverallWe are a SaaS company that offers one-on-one training to our customers. Before appointlet, our customer success team spent significant amounts of time coordinating schedules back and forth before finally putting something on the calendar. I did a lot of research before choosing an online scheduling tool for our business. What appealed to us about appointlet was the flexibility in packages and the ability to assign appointments round robin. We also liked the integration with Zapier. Since beginning with appointlet, our bookings have increased 20%, but our time spent coordinating them has basically dropped to zero. We just send out the link with our automated emails and let the bookings come in. Another great thing is that if we are ever talking to a customer who wants to schedule a training, we just direct them to the link. It's easily accessible, and everyone in the company has the link to share. Our customer success team saw such improvement with appointlet that our sales team decided to start using it too. The staff at appointlet are always very helpful and responsive. They've been great.
June 11, 2015
Hendrik B.
Hypnotherapist
July 3, 2015

“A useful tool to make appointments for my hypnosis practice.”

OverallAppointlet is a really handy tool to help make appointments for a one man business like myself. While I see clients, Appointlet takes care of making new appointments through my website and most of the process from there onward is automated so it happens without much effort from my side. Even if a client were to phone me for an appointment, I still use Appointlet to make the appointment on behalf of the client. With the recent upgrade you can now tailor make responses to different services and send automatic reminders. I still control the process from Google Calendar while take bookings online while I am in session with a client. My only gripe is that you can no longer send an automated email as a response to the initial provisional booking of a client. The first email goes out when you confirm the appointment. I reported the issue and was advised to use another associated app which has integrated nicely, even though I may have to pay for it in future :-( I recommend Appointlet to anybody who wants help automating bookings at a very reasonable fee.
Fiona C.
Life Balance Coach

“Appointlet.com”

OverallI'm a life balance coach and needed an online booking system to take my 20min coaching enquiry calls. I signed up for appointlet.com about 2 weeks ago. They offer a 30 day trial. I've been absolutely over the moon with the service and how easy the dashboard is to use. I tried three booking systems and this one seems to be the most easy and efficient. After the web developer added the button to my website I got an error that was putting off enquiries. I contacted my hoster and they said conflicting info to my developer. I decided to send a screen shot to Appointlet and got the answer and support I needed in just a few hours and they fixed the redirect problem. Fantastic as I'm on the other side of the world. I highly recommend Appointlet to any start up or small business owner.
Tracie Z.
October 29, 2015

“Great user experience AND amazing customer service! ”

OverallI am a small business owner and I've found the appointlet software to be amazing. It handles all of my scheduling needs and my clients have found it extremely easy to use. It offers lots of flexibility in terms of scheduling preferences, length of services, types of services and locations. You can even set the preference for certain services to occur only on certain days. They have multiple fee options for plans which is great AND the free trial does not require that you provide payment information. So there is no concern of automatic billing during your trial period. Their customer service has been amazing since day one. They always respond promptly to my questions and offer quick solutions. I highly recommend this software and company.
October 29, 2015
Ebi T.
Director of Studies for ESOL

“The one and only!”

OverallI've been using Appointlet ever since Google stopped offering the booking and appointments service on its calendar. As a private teacher, I desperately needed a service that allowed my students from around the world to easily access my schedule, find out about my free time slots and book the ones they needed. Appointlet has given me all of that and more! Its great website integration means that a single button opens its app page for the users to view the free times on my schedule (without any privacy issues: It only shows the free times and not the rest of the appointments) and book their appointment. So basically there's no impact on the layout of my website. All in all, great service and great app!
Kevin P.
Business Strategy Specialist
June 22, 2015

“Excellent and Easy to Use Appointment Setting!”

OverallAppointlet has been a huge help in relieving our appointment setting pain points. We have a ever growing sales team, and at first had only a team of appointment setters to try and schedule appointments manually using our backend and sales rep google calendars. Now Appointlet allows people to schedule their own appointments through our conversion funnels and emails. Appointments are seamlessly scheduled on our reps calendars, and we're noticing a better conversion rate due to warmer leads, as users who schedule their own appointments are likely more ready to purchase. The Appointlet team is very friendly and has been super helpful in making sure all of our business needs are met. Awesome product, highly recommended!
June 22, 2015
Pamela W.
June 8, 2015

“Best Customer Service, Hands Down”

OverallSo far, my use of Appointlet has been fairly limited due to a delay in site launch. However, when Rami (the CEO and co-founder) noticed that I hadn't had many appointments booked about 20 days into my month-long free trial, he reached out to see how he could help. When I mentioned that my site had yet to go live, he happily offered to extend my trial to get a good feel for how Appointlet really worked for my business. This all happened over the course of about 20 minutes in an email exchange. It was such a generous and good-natured act, and from what I've seen already the program is easy to use and understand - I really can't imagine not continuing to use Appointlet after my (extended) trial is complete!
June 8, 2015
Esa H.

“About appointlet”

OverallI'm a manual therapist and about one and half year ago I decided to get online booking for my services. After searching some time and trying out a couple of booking apps, I came across appointlet. Since then my business phone has been almost quiet. During over a year I've received maybe ten phone calls about time reservation. This has really made my customers much happier since they can check available time whenever and where-ever. I truly recommend appointlet to every business that needs a simple and easy to use online booking system.
Rick C.
July 10, 2015

“Excellent tool bring simply scheduling to your customers”

OverallThis tool has literally transformed my business by taking ALL of the headaches of coordinating my schedule, returning calls, negotiating times, manually adding to my calendar and hoping my customer remembers the appointment and putting it all online and automated this task for me and my customers. Offers a clean, simple, affordable and customizable tool for you and a 24 hour "scheduling assistant" for your customers. And the customer service has been stellar. Responsive and clear communication when any questions come up.
Gary D.
Owner/Director
July 9, 2015

“I love Appointlet but pleeeeaaaase add past midnight bookings!!!!!!”

OverallPlease make it so my clients can book latenight sessions past midnight.....i find it an inconvenience that my appointlet schedule cuts off at 11:45pm but my business is open until 1:00am.....my clients are always texting and calling me to manually book their latenight rehearsals since appointlet cannot accommodate it. I am losing money on this!!! PLEASE work on this and let me know.

By appointlet on July 9, 2015
Hi Gary, Thank you for your review and feedback! You'll be receiving an email shortly with a solution for this. Rami
July 9, 2015
Amy W.
Owner/operator
June 9, 2015

“I recently opened a one chair salon. I love this program, easy and dependable.”

OverallI wanted something that would be easy for my clientele to use and dependable. Being a single chair I did not want to be taking calls when I am with a client. This is a must for anyone who is I business for themselves. I cannot come up with any cons, getting it set up was easy enough. I hit a small glitch when I set it up but the support was fabulous and we figured it out right away. My clients love it and as a result I feel that I manage my time better and have actually increased my volume. For me it's a win win all the way.
June 9, 2015
Bailey K.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
September 20, 2018

“It's not bad, but...”

ProsReally easy to use and clean system for getting a basic appointment scheduling.
ConsFor the price, there are far more customizable features with other similar softwares.
September 20, 2018
Noah H.
Head of Client Experience
July 17, 2015

“Flawless”

OverallFrom the very start, and to this day, Appointlet has been a seamless, intuitive, easy-to-use and easy-to-adapt system that has literally removed hours upon hours of wasted back-and-forth scheduling. In addition to allowing me to reallocate time to far more beneficial matters, I have literally been able to pack my schedule with calls and meetings, increasing our time efficiency by multiple orders of magnitude. Truly a gem of a product. Noah
July 17, 2015
Catherine R.
July 18, 2015

“Great Experience”

OverallSo far I've really enjoyed using Appointlet for my scheduling software. It's easy for my clients. They don't need a login. Very straightforward. It syncs up with google calendar so I can reserve time slots I don't want to give up. The only thing I'd advise for the future is that I'd love to have a phone app so I could book clients when they are sitting with me so I don't have to get on my computer.
July 18, 2015
Phil D.
Event Manager
July 15, 2015

“Great tool, and we use it for scheduling auditions”

OverallAfter a year of use with this great tool, we are still very happy with it. In the latest update there was one minor browser-support issue, which has been quickly resolved by the helpful staff at Appointlet. The amount of time Appointlet has saved our staff as well as the greatly improved-upon interface with students (scheduling their audition appointments) has been supremely helpful to us.
July 15, 2015
Ella F.
Recruiter EMEA
July 23, 2015

“Great tool which saves a lot of time in scheduling and stops your inbox from overflowing! ”

OverallI use appointlet to schedule first round interviews with candidates. By sending one email the candidate can then see my availability and work around their schedule to set up a suitable time for a call. I have had very positive feedback from candidates about this tool and it saves me at least 2 emails per appointment which gives me more time to be doing my core job.
July 23, 2015
Toby U.
Solutions Architect
July 10, 2015

“Love it and use it every day!”

OverallI'm using Appointlet every day to let customers pick a date and time for calls and training sessions. Using their Zapier / API integration allows me to automatically create a GoToMeeting session and send out calendar invites as well, so my call scheduling is fully automated not. Appointlet has easily saved me one hour of time I used to spend on scheduling back-and-forth every week.
Marymargaret P.

“INDISPENSABLE”

OverallAppointlet is essential to my business success. Clients love it. Because I see couples and families, they essentially do a lot of coordinating between themselves regarding appointment times. It's better for them to not be waiting for me to get back to them with options - that could take hours. Since they can see my calendar, they can book themselves and be done. Everybody's happy.
Calvin W.
July 3, 2015

“Great Software, Helps to Keep My Life Organized”

OverallI run and work in a number of organizations from two companies, a number of non profit boards and mentoring a number of individuals. I have different calendars for each of my endeavors and appointlet allows one source for people to come and schedule with me. It has allowed individuals to quickly get on my calendar and removed me from the whole process. I love it.
Nate K.
June 29, 2015

“Outstanding”

OverallI love appointlet, I have my email signature as my personal booking address and with one click they can book a time for an appointment, it even translates my availability into local time for my international contacts. Easy to set up around your schedule, instantly marks as unavailable to others once a spot is booked, easy to adjust to new times/time zones. Even easier to use once set up.
June 29, 2015
Jay S.
Clinical Psychologist
June 20, 2015

“Utterly dependable”

OverallI've been using this software for coming up to two years. In that entire time there has only been one issue with a booking. I have around 25 patients a week who manage all their own bookings. I've tried other software and there isn't anything as reliable as this software. If you need something you can count on then Appointlet is worth your time and your client's.
June 20, 2015
Dean T.
Account Manager

“Love Appointlet!”

OverallAppointlet has made it easy for our clients and potential clients to book a meeting with an Account Manager. The process used to be done over email and would take 4-5 emails at least to negotiate a time that worked for everyone. Now they can book in a couple of clicks and there's never any issues with timezones. Couldn't really ask for more
Alex E.
Founder & CEO
February 24, 2016

“Big Fan”

OverallPros: Allows me to let each team member set their own schedule Allows me to pool team members' schedules for different types of appointments Allows customers to schedule themselves Entirely automates appointment scheduling Cons: Doesn't allow for recurring appointments
February 24, 2016
Santiago N.
July 27, 2015

“Unbeatable Customer Support!”

OverallI've been using this Appointlet for nearly a year now and I love it! Any issues I've needed to addressed were handled by Rami and his staff almost immediately. I recommend any business owner searching for an online appointment-making solution to look no further. Appointlet is your answer :-).
July 27, 2015
Dragana M.
Skin Care Therapist
July 4, 2015

“Best scheduling software I have tried!”

OverallI have tried many different scheduling softwares and appointlet is far beyond what the others offer. It has everything I need and the best thing is that it syncs with my google calendar so I will never be double booked and my customers can not book if I have some other appointment at the time.
July 4, 2015
Todd T.
June 24, 2015

“Works great, great service, can't beat it.”

OverallI couldn't be happier as a user. I'm on the free plan and it does everything I need to manage my coaching service and scheduling podcast interviews with people around the globe. Everything works great, it is totally intuitive to use, and the customer service has been excellent. I would totally recommend it.
Danielle M.
Private Practice Social Worker

“Managing my clients”

OverallI no longer double-book clients or have clients forget as many appointments since using Appointlet. The software automatically sends reminder emails and allows clients to book appointments anonymously without needing another freaking login or password.
Joshua R.
March 19, 2017

“Light and mobile-friendly! ”

OverallI've been using appointlet for a few years now, and it is still my scheduler of choice. I've tried them all, too, but this one is the most reliable, and the easiest for clients to use. Thank you!
March 19, 2017
Carol D.
July 10, 2015

“Simplicity of Appointment Scheduling”

OverallToday's client prefers to schedule their own appointments with out having to call in. I no longer have to be tied to my phone to set appointments. Appointlet does it for me. The recent upgrades to the software make it even more impressive.
Morgan M.
Implementation and Customer Support Manager
July 10, 2015

“Great Product and Support! ”

OverallWe have been using Appointlet for only a year to allow prospects to schedule demos online. The product has been working great for us and it has saved us a lot of time. Anytime I've had a question the support was instant and extremely helpful.
Aaron C.

“Best Scheduling Software”

OverallThis software is simply the best thing we've found to help us automate our appointments with our clients. The staff is super friendly and available for support, and the app is nearly murphy-proof. We're a fan-favorite.
Tim T.
June 14, 2015

“This software has saved my life... No more time on the phone and I love it..”

OverallThis company is the BEST!! If you ever have any suggestions the customer service is there promptly.. I really can't tell you how this service has changed my life... I just let Appointlet handle it all for me...
June 14, 2015
Robert P.

“It is awesome ”

OverallI looked at several before I settled on Appointlet what I like is my clients go directly to my site and don't have to search also it connects to my apple calendar. I love it
11-50 employees
March 18, 2018

“Great appointment scheduled tool ”

ProsI love the fact that meetings are automatically set to the schedulers time zone. Takes the confusion out things.
ConsUnfortunately the booking confirmation does not creating a calendar invite like other tools out there which I find very handy.
March 18, 2018
Vic G.
January 14, 2016

“Great customer service”

OverallGreat customer service and the only I only need them to create an app for easier scheduling. Great product highly recommend!
January 14, 2016
Andre T.
July 6, 2015

“Excellent products and services”

OverallUse-friendly interface, easy to setup and maintain, synchronize well with Google calendar. Looking forward to upgrading to the multi-user version.
Lucien R.
Owner / Therapist

“Simple and super!”

OverallWhat a great service! Does what I need, and does it simply and robustly. And the customer service is fast and responsive. Love it!
Abe C.
co-founder
July 3, 2015

“Painless scheduling with your Google Calendar”

OverallIf you organize your work and life around Google Calendar, Appointlet will delight you. Well-designed for both individuals and small teams.
Shellie S.
Sales
July 2, 2015

“It has been great”

Overallit is super easy to add a link to my email and have prospect book the best time for them to find out more about our services. it is FREE
July 2, 2015
Barry A.
Managing Member
July 3, 2015

“We use this application to schedule legal appointments for new clients”

OverallWe are very impressed with the Google integrations. This application has streamlined our process.
Johanna B.
Instructor
July 3, 2015

“It's an easy and fast process. If/when having issues they are quick to respond and help. ”

OverallGreat program! I do wish it wasn't such a big difference in price to have 1 versus 2 or more employees.
Emily M.
Massage Therapist

“Awesome!!!”

OverallAppointlet is just GREAT! Clients can book by themselves at anytime of the day. My phone doesn't ring anymore and I love it! :-D
Mark L.
Instructor
July 1, 2015

“Works well to be honest. Im a fan since putting it in use.”

OverallPros. works well, simple to set up. Works well with google cal. Good value. I spend less time on the phone etc.
July 1, 2015
Gary M.
Hypnotherapist
June 26, 2015

“The most amazing service I use daily.”

OverallAppointlet has managed my calendar for over two years, never failing and always providing top notch support.