Bookerlooker Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5

About Bookerlooker

An appointment management software for businesses of all sorts. Easy to use customer appointments, online booking and text reminders. This is a system that provides many possibilities to choose services of beauty salons and other companies, that makes easier processes of rezervation, organization of visits, storage of data base and appointment history of Your clients. Learn more about Bookerlooker

Zehra K.
1-10 employees
September 10, 2016

“Our team is very happy about this software ”

OverallFound bookerlooker on the internet, also tried other 3 softwares, but bookerlooker was the most attractive software for me. I started to use boookerlooker and noticed better situation with no show ups of the clients, as they are used to get reminders now , so less no show ups. Easy and efficient tool.
September 10, 2016
Emma A.
11-50 employees
August 8, 2016

“Great software”

OverallIt is a great software. I love customer service, all problems solved fast. Much simpler from other software I have tried. Customers just love ability to book online.
August 8, 2016
Olivia M.
February 7, 2016

“Helped my buiness a lot!”

OverallI used some free softwares before bookerlooer, but they never worked. Then I found bookerlooker. This software has many great feature that helps in my business. I am using it for couple of years now. It has great and fast support. But the most importsnt thing is that now clients can easily book when it is convenience for them and they get reminders, so less no show ups. Another feature that I like that each worker has his own login and he can set up his working hours and to see all his appoitments.
February 7, 2016
GG .
August 22, 2013

“Nice product”

OverallI've been using it for a month and it's great
Prosgreat UX
Constoo expensive

By BookerLooker on August 23, 2013
Hi, Thanks for feedback! I our pricing starts from $15, in many cases we are offering few months for free instead of one. Please contact me at irmantas@bookerlooker.com so that we could talk more about pricing and I believe we will find a solution for you and you will enjoy using our product Thanks! Irmantas
August 22, 2013
Evelin H.
September 27, 2016

“Bookerlooker makes business easier”

OverallGreat software, all info about cleints in one place. Helps to track all employees , what appointements they have, if they have cancelled appoiments. Text reminders helps clients not to miss appointments.
ProsAll info in one place, helps to manage spa
ConsNothing
September 27, 2016
Asta A.
May 24, 2016

“Helped us a lot”

OverallWe needed very complex booking system but could adapt Bookerlooker to our needs. Most requests are answered within one day so we are pleased with the service.
May 24, 2016
Laura L.
October 6, 2015

“good software”

OverallI like this software, there I can see a monthly overturn, workers receive an emails or sms about new appointment. Customers can easily book online and receive an emails and sms reminders.
October 6, 2015
August 20, 2013

“Easy to use”

OverallBookerLooker.com is easy to use appointment management system and most important it saves a lot of time for us. It is valuable tool for our clients and our specialists. I'm sure, I will never chage BookerLooker to other tool!
August 20, 2013
Amir A.
Administrator
September 14, 2015

“Great software”

OverallGreat software, helps to organize information about clients. Easy to use, fast support. Clients love sms reminders and that they can book online for services.
September 14, 2015
Laura B.
hairdressing
February 16, 2016

“The best product. Very helpfull”

OverallGreat for work organization and very comfortable for the clients.
February 16, 2016
Valdemaras N.
PA manager
May 26, 2016

“Very good”

OverallGood software, easy to use and setup
May 26, 2016