Qwilr Ratings

Overall

About Qwilr

Qwilr is reimagining the way you communicate with your clients. We help you make beautiful, intuitive sales and marketing documents that look impressive and integrate seamlessly with your business. Enjoy the following features to create proposals, quotes, reports and much more; interactive pricing tools, team collaboration, brand rules, in-built accept, e-sign and payments, rich analytics, advanced security, powerful integrations, and APIs for the mass automation of proposals. Learn more about Qwilr

Wendy P.
Senior Event Designer
Events Services, 11-50 employees

“Excellent Proposal Software”

OverallWe have been able to significantly cut down on man-hours creating contracts for clients as everything is now built into one program. We have less room for human error and our clients love being able to sign off on things digitally.
ProsThe ease of use, customizability and professional look has been a huge asset to our company. Being able to set up templates has cut down on man-hours for producing custom proposals for both our corporate and wedding clients.
ConsI do wish there was a way to keyword the images uploaded to cut down on searching for images we have used in the past.
Tommy S.
Head Director
Media Production, Self-employed
September 14, 2019

“Qwilr has been a great program to streamline my business operations!”

OverallMy overall experience with Qwilr has been amazing. The support team and staff have been super helpful and always happy to help and assist me with any questions, problems, or needs. I love the energy and patience given each and every time. I have overall loved my experience with Qwilr.
ProsQwilr has been an amazing software that's boosted my business proposal presentation and overall operations workflow. I love being able to "wow" clients with my amazing proposals that allow me to really show off my work as a photographer and cinematographer. Qwilr has amazing features that really make proposals something fun, exciting, and easy! I love that Qwilr offers so many integrations with other applications and softwares I use, so my business process is completely streamlined. My favorite feature is that it syncs perfectly with Quickbooks Online
ConsQwilr offers so many great features, benefits, and components. My only feedback is the pricing model is a bit on the expensive end, and can be tough to commit to especially for a small business. I also would love if they allowed a bit more customization to fonts, colors, and overall branding within the custom blocks system.
September 14, 2019
Meg W.
July 25, 2019

“A lead conversion game changer!”

OverallWe had a massive issue with having to send out a large quantity of small quotes to small businesses. It was taking us so much time to create quotes, and then also having to create an invoice with basically the same information, that we were re-thinking even offering our services to small businesses! Now it's super easy to send impressive quotes and Qwilr automatically syncs with our accounting software, so no double-handling!
ProsThere are so many things I love about this software, but the biggest thing is just how visually impressive it is to send to our clients. It's also a huge time saver for us when it comes to integrating with our accounting software, so that we're not having to double handle our quotes which become invoices.
ConsEvery now and then it would be nice to "just move this bit there", but we understand every software will have limitations. An example of this is being able to have an image next to some words, instead of always above or below it.
Candi L.
Creative Brand Architect
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
July 11, 2019

“Qwilr is a Brand Differentiator”

OverallOverall, the support team has provided a level of customer experience I have not had with other tech products. I give them a 10! Being part of the beta test group, it was rewarding to see the product evolve based on the insights our team provided.
ProsI love that I was able to create brand templates and train our entire team to use this tool so all our candidates and clients have a consistent and delightful experience.
ConsIt is a love-hate on its limitations on updating the look and feel. I love that it limits users from messing up the overall branded look but sometimes I'm challenged as a creative when I do want to push the layout boundaries.
May 10, 2016

“Professional and funky”

OverallWe've used QWILR for our business proposals and for our not-for-profit activities as requests for sponsorship for more than a year. I enjoy how the proposal looks once I finished writing it - it's so much better than a Word document - and we receive comments all the time about how our proposal was very different to any others our potential client received. I've recommended it to many friends and colleagues.
ProsIT looks fantastic! I am not any type of designer yet QWILR makes my proposals look brilliant. Clients don't need to download software to use it. It's Australian, just like us.
ConsCan't be accessed via mobile - this was a big problem for me one day as I was on my way to the presentation and desperately needed to change something in the proposal. I understand that it may be easy to make unintended changes via mobile but Instapage has the same risk but I can amend that. I think it should be user choice. It's just changed to a paid model and begins at a pretty expensive price point of $29 per month which is what we pay. I think they need to review the pricing structure as the minimum is too high and the next price point is too much of a difference. I've just now seen that under the new pricing structure, I'm unable to time limit a proposal. I can have this feature only if I pay the next level, $89 USD per month. This is unfair as it's a huge jump from $29 to $89 per month and because I would have thought time limiting was a basic, not advanced option. This should change. Proposals can't be archived or grouped so over time you end up with a really, really long list!
May 10, 2016
Jeff N.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
July 11, 2019

“Best of breed for online documents, which is broader than proposals.”

OverallTry all the apps in this space from the perspective of your prospects: Evaluate them by looking at their templates first because that'll give you the best idea of many of your prospects' first impressions of your company that each app can provide. If an app has a boatload of features and integrations but the proposals your prospects see look like old-fashioned paper documents that don't exploit the richness of the web, then what value are all the features and integrations?
ProsQwilr is a great Apple-like product with great customer service. It just works and works very well, like a clean, elegant Apple app. It reminds me of Apple's iWeb: WYSIWYG, intuitive, and it just works the way it's supposed to. It's very stable. It has some great native integrations with the best apps in a number of functional categories, except for PayPal, as well as integration with the Zapier network for further integrations, making it an almost ideal hub for web content creation, storage, and publishing for your online documents. Qwilr has native integrations with Google Adwords, Google Maps, Google Sheets, Google Forms, Typeform, Calendly, Crisp, Pipedrive, Xero, and several others, as well as third-party integrations with the Zapier network of the most popular web apps.
ConsGrammarly doesn't work inside the text boxes, so there's some cutting and pasting between the apps that slows workflow. If they enable Grammarly integration Qwilr would be the content creation hub of my whole workflow. Lack of PayPal integration.
Graham V.
Creative Director
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
November 15, 2016

“The best tool for creating proposals that convert.”

OverallI've used Qwilr in a number of different businesses and I'll continue to take it with me as I move from place to place. I haven't come across another saas platform that allows for sales teams to create a proposal that is easily controlled by marketing for brand integrity, but flexible enough that the sales team can truly personalise each customer output. We spent the time creating a number of templates that made for easy adjusting and sped the process of getting proposals out much faster. The conversion rate is crazy good - each customer being delivered a proposal that functions as a micro-site means they're getting an experience second to none and also allows us to track the time spent on each page of the proposal. When we follow up with calls, they become far more intelligent because we have a sense of what potential questions they may have. Having the ability for people to accept and pay for the proposal without leaving the micro-site also creates a seamless experience that we've become very accustomed too.
ProsEase of use Flexibility Time it takes to roll out is virtually zero
ConsAt the moment, taking people off and adding new people to the account can be a pain
Recommendations to other buyersIf you're considering it at all, take the step and implement Qwilr - You won't be sorry you did.
aaron r.
principal consultant
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Great tool!”

OverallQwilr has helped us standardize our proposal process and saves us a lot of man hours in finding, tweaking, and inserting blocks of content into new documents. The tracking features are nice, and having options to provide weblinks to responsive online proposals is really nice.
ProsKeeps our proposals clean, standardized, and saves us tons of time.
ConsCan't think of anything we don't like, it works great.
Dominique H.
Visual Brand Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 15, 2016

“QWILR! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!! :D”

OverallAs a visual brand strategist, I have many clients that require a proposal for larger projects and websites that my team and I create for my clients. Creating the proposal, although a creative process I enjoy, was INSANELY frustrating with creating pdf, emailing them and editing them all over again. I'm really thankful to have been introduced to Qwilr based on the webpage capabilities that it offers. And because it's web-based, the integrations of using video and other embeddable capabilities lends itself to a more creative and "DYNAMIK" proposal for us. THAT is GOLD for us! The automations and integrations make the whole platform that much more amazing and time efficient. With a few tweaks to the Quickbooks integration, it will make Qwilr PERFECT for me (and maybe some other quickbooks users as well). NONETHELESS, Qwilr is still a prime choice for my company. Even much so that I've integrated it into the proposal portion of our sales process. Amazing job guys and I can't wait to see how Qwilr will help execute many client proposals for our clients moving forward.
ProsLove the automation aspect of when prospects have accepted a project. Love the analytics to let us know what parts they have focused on the most. Love the integration possibilities and the dynamic qualities of having a web-based proposal instead of a pdf/paper style of communication via email.
ConsThe only thing that I don't like, at the moment, is the aspect of how Qwilr communicated with Quickbooks with the line items and product/service categories. Currently Qwilr inserts each line item into Qwilr as one default product/service and everyone has their own setup, based on their particular company, in quickbooks. So the one size fits all communication doesn't work in this case. Furthermore, once that data has been setup in the Quickbooks invoice, you cannot change any product/service details without the WHOLE LINE being erased. Even if you wanted to create a grouped service offering, you can't without just creating the invoice manually from scratch to achieve what you need. This then erases the benefit of the integration in the 1st place. So if this can be worked on in more detail for Quickbooks (maybe Xero customers might have this problem as well), that would be SO AMAZING and make my Qwilr experience complete! :D
Recommendations to other buyersNOPE! :)
Connor W.

“Great Software”

OverallGreat product, can't wait to see future improvements, just some minor tweaks I would make.
ProsReally great for our teams uses, the customizations are great, and it is super quick to setup, create a doc and get it sent off. The tracking features are SUPER helpful.
ConsThe price gap is way to large between the basic and the plus. Some of the features in the higher priced version would be amazing to have but the gap in prices is just too much for our young scrappy company. I also wish it was easier to break the branding on documents, to really fit the doc to match to branding of our clients on a case by case basis. We have found that in our industry they react very well to seeing that their branding has been adopted in our proposals. If there was also an app for creating documents on mobile on the go that would be fantastic.
Kelly S.
Associate Consultant and Communication Coordinator
July 16, 2019

“Qwilr for Business”

OverallGood, I enjoy creating bespoke presentations for our clients to impress them and give them an easy way to read our information and sign off on contracts.
ProsHaving an option to sign contracts online that is simple and easy to use and being able to create appealing presentations using images, videos and other features to make the presentation unique. The block library is very handy also.
ConsIn draft mode there is no option to track changes and leave comments if you got another team member to proof read your presentation. I also do not like that if you edit a template it changes the order which they are listed - I would prefer to be able to manually determine the order of our templates so they don't get jumbled.
July 16, 2019
Laurel G.
Organisational Analyst
Information Services, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2016

“Use Qwilr when you really want to wow your customers”

OverallI have tried a load of different Xero add-ons for creating proposals for customers. Finally I found Qwilr, which allows me to embed my terms and conditions, brand my business appropriately (using the exact colours) and even upload my own branding images to pepper throughout the proposal. Because I do LOADS of video work, I also am able to include video summaries about the service or product my customers are buying directly into the proposal. I also use images to diagram processes or other bits and pieces throughout the proposal. I like the structure of Qwilr, as it allows me to use different formatting for sections and include ALL of the relevant information (I used to direct people back to the website or have to take them away from the proposal to do this before). You could include frequently asked questions or outline your process and inclusions/exclusions very clearly. The quote module still needs work to suit the vast variety of needs business owners have when they are quoting. However I think there are enough workarounds to make it applicable to any business owner providing a service or product.
November 16, 2016
Alessandro I.
Business Development Manager
Market Research, 11-50 employees

“Shocking the customer ”

OverallWe began using Qwilr already some months ago. Before then we were use to have simple (or less simple) excel file to share our prices with our customers. They were use to them. One day we decided to change direction and buy Qwilr. First of all it was fun, fun to set, to decide the layout, to study how it would fit to our business (market research) then we push te pedal down to the max and started to send all our quotation with Qwilr. All our client after a first moment of shock and disorientantion really started to like the modern look. After a while everybody understood that apart of being beautiful, our quotes are just easier to read and to modify if necessary. Well done guys, keep up the good work!
ProsAstonishing look and remarkebl ease of use. You just need to be ready to make a change to your usual habits and have fun with Qwilr. Everybody will love it
ConsMaybe the sections should be a bit more editable. Thou the customization it is quite good already
Recommendations to other buyersNot really, I would like to thank you for the good customer support
Billy M.
Media Strategist
Media Production, 501-1000 employees
August 2, 2019

“Beautiful, Modern Presentation With Plenty Of Functionality”

OverallI've enjoyed QWILR so much I brought it with me to my new company. It makes for ease and elegance in proposal writing and communicating with prospects.
ProsI love the look and the feel, but most of all QWILR functions in every way I need. From quickly building from one of my own templates to getting a simple signature for my terms and conditions, QWILR makes proposal building fun and easy.
ConsThe price was a challenge at first. I had to sell the program on colleagues before I could use it myself to minimize the expense. I would like to see a feature wherein documented chat/negotiations could be stored for the back in forth. Perhaps a block that allows for feedback when it's necessary.
August 2, 2019
Oscar T.
Engineer
Internet, 501-1000 employees
June 28, 2018

“We show what we can offer ,in the best light with Qwilr.”

ProsQwirl simplifies the process of creating beautiful and professional looking marketing/sales documents ,pitches and proposals which our clients love and convinces them to want to do business with us. Leveraging on Qwirl templates has been helpful for my organization and has assisted us in building and maintaining a fast , efficient document process ,which pleases our clients ,gives us a professional, innovative look and enable our sales people close deals faster.
ConsIt is very expensive and I will think only large teams and organizations are able to enjoy the luxury of this. I doubt a small ,bootstrapping team can afford Qwirl.
June 28, 2018
EBIN E.
Founder & CEO
April 7, 2019

“A great tool to get proposals ready and get it signed”

OverallWe can now manage all our clients on one place and then regularly update them on the proposal changes, also the chance of getting the proposals signed is high as compared to the conventional method.
ProsThe major advantage of using Qwilr over the traditional method is that we can do all the other steps like presentation, review of proposal and signing it in automatic manner. No other action is required on this stage. Also we can maintain a strong relationship with the client using Qwilr. The best feature we have seen is the ease of adding the previous template to Qwilr and then working on it. It is very easy to add and update the proposals and it will get updated in real time on the client side.
ConsThe only issue we have seen is the lack of mobile app, please release the app asap.
April 7, 2019
John R.
December 4, 2018

“Best proposal software for agencies on the web”

OverallIf you're an agency or a business that provides template-based proposals where you can customize most content, prices, and line items, this is the perfect solution for you. If you want a fully customized solution, there may be a few limitations, but it works for 99% of our proposals.
Pros- Super easy to use - Beautiful templates to get you started - White labeling solution - Webhook integration
Cons- Better, more visible options to the end-user for optional line items (labels over checkbox rows or something).
December 4, 2018
Amanda F.
Online Media, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2017

“Great proposals, have had some issues with saving and investment models. ”

OverallEasy cloning of proposals, easy for any level employee to see how a project plan was created, it's easy to drop the link of the project into our project management software as well as send along with invoices. These proposals also look extremely nice and professional. The cloning features as well as the saving content blocks has been an advantage as well.
ProsLooks great, easy to use. It's easy to have other team members access it afterwards, it allows for easy integration to invoicing system.
ConsSaving and collaboration. A few times, we've had issues with the pricing reverting back to an old version, or if we need more than one person working on a proposal at a given time.
Pedro L.
New business development analyst
November 15, 2016

“Great, but with room for improvements”

OverallIt's a great platform! I acknowledge that it's been improved (a lot) lately, but why don't do it even better? Some nice stuff like accessing an historic of versions (cause I don't know if someone already pointed it out, but it's quite common to loose some changes or having saving issues, so I think it would help a lot something like this) and uploading our own videos (like we do with images already) would be great. Probably there are many features needed by other users, so sharing a backlog of improvements, asking for the community what would be nice, or somethings like this review shall keep you guys improving qwilr. Thanks for hearing your customers. You're great
ProsEase of use and great design.
ConsLack of flexibility in text and design editing. Saving issues too frequent.
Amy G.
Design, Self-employed
July 25, 2019

“Always rolling out new features ”

OverallOverall, I have been a loyal customer to Qwilr; they do make my proposal process quicker and more efficient.
ProsEase of use, templates, and my clients love the presentation of our proposals.
ConsExport to pdf is still clumsy. I did experience some significant bugs in the last major feature rollout which did affect two client proposals and their deadlines.
Danielle M.
Design, 1-10 employees

“Easy for Everyone”

OverallQwilr is by far the best system we've used for estimates. It's live-flexibility allows quick changes that have resulted in quicker response times. It's template and cloning features have also saved lots of time in development. We're getting estimates out in 24 hours versus a week.
Pros I really appreciate that Qwilr has a built-in approval and payment system. I've eliminated two other systems with the addition of Qwilr, and saved our small studio thousands of dollars. I also appreciate the ability to track estimate views. It really helps with client management.
ConsThe greatest challenge we continue to have is formatting. There are limitations to the actual estimate portion, and we've had to create separate sections for timelines, which can be redundant and inconvenient.
Paul S.
Education Management, 11-50 employees
July 22, 2019

“Qwilr helps to set us apart”

OverallValue it highly for proposals and also for program summaries.
ProsViewer experience mixing strong visuals inc video. Sending a link rather than a huge file
ConsIt is still developing some of its functionality. Getting images sized right and mixing some text fonts or sizes still not easy.
Stefan M.
Senior Sales Coordinator
July 22, 2019

“It helped us streamline our sales process!”

ProsRelatively easy to use once you get the hang of it Beautiful docs with interactive functionality Tracking opens and other recipient actions directly Great customer support Constant improvement of the platform Very customizable
ConsSomewhat steep learning curve Needs more MS Word-like functions, tables need to be revised and upgraded Occasionally prone to visual and logical glitches
Vidya C.
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2017

“Awesome! But we need more templates”

OverallQuick turnaround on proposals and good version control
ProsEase of use and looks professional without using a designer. Easy to set up. Like clone feature. Share feature is good.
ConsAbility to move around line items of invoice. The invoicing software should be more flexible. Limited templates. Ability to add proposal options. when I try to create 2 payment option , it adds up both in a single total. Biggest problem is dashboard. I would like to who is seeing this document similar to doc send. So I am forced to download proposal in PDF and send via docsend.
Mark M.
Sales Director
November 29, 2016

“Changed the way we do business”

OverallWe went online to source an online Proposal Software package that provided us with templates and analytics. We reviewed a number of packages - but when we found QWILR, we soon realised that this was a game changer in the industry. We now have 15 licences and have rolled it out across the company.
ProsReally changes how we are portrayed as a solution provider. The image we portray is how we like to be viewed.
ConsThere are a few features that we would have liked to see and the QWILR team have taken them onboard.
Recommendations to other buyersCost can creep up when you roll it out across many users. You become totally reliant on it and it becomes the hub of the Proposal process.
November 29, 2016
Jenny Z.
July 11, 2019

“Qwilr has been a real business saver”

OverallQwilr's team is so great and responsive. Someone always emails me back within the day with a solution to my problem. This tool is really versatile and has really made a difference in overall outward facing marketing documents.
ProsEverything with do with Qwilr looks so professional and polished. It has really allow us to streamline our proposal and reporting process.
ConsThere are minor things that I would want changed, but they more specifically for our business. Qwilr has already taken into account many of my suggestions and incorporated them into updates.
Scott L.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 11, 2019

“Amazing Software for Quotes”

OverallAmazing overall experience and a critical part of our business.
ProsThis software helped me win a large amount of deals and I am constantly told that they are "the best proposals they have ever seen". Additionally, it saves us a ton of time on developing the proposals.
ConsThere are no major negatives about the Qwilr. Some recommendations for additional features would be the ability to include Gaant Charts and more formatting options. However, they continue to innovate and release new features frequently.
Internet, 1-10 employees
October 6, 2018

“A very impactful proposal creation software”

OverallOverall, I can't recommend Qwilr enough for anyone creating personalised proposals. It will pay for itself multiple times.
ProsCreating proposals in Qwilr is very easy and the result always leaves a very good impression with the clients. Because you are literally creating a website as a proposal for your client, it is guaranteed to set yourself apart from pretty much any other company - I can't tell you how many times people mentioned how impressed they were with our top-notch proposal quality (and how many projects we won because of that). It's very easy to create proposals both from scratch, as well as to clone old ones and edit them.
ConsWhile the templates look good and the colour and fonts can be customised, there are limitations in what you can do with Qwilr. They will be soon releasing a new editor that seems a lot more flexible than before.
October 6, 2018
Fouad M.
Design, 1-10 employees
November 20, 2016

“The next best thing since Sliced Bread !”

OverallYou know where I was the last 16 days ? In Hawaii ! You know why ? Because I made some extra cash ! You know what helped me make that extra cash ? Closing more sales ! And did you guess what helped with that ? Qwilr ! And if they add a little more custom options, do you know where my next vacation might be ? Down under Mates !
ProsEasy, beautiful, make me look like a super star (not that i am not, because we both know I am )
ConsIt could use more custom options, like 3 or 4 rows, custom video upload as splash, saving full custom templates, and such.
Recommendations to other buyersI think I share all of my ideas with you as I go along.
November 20, 2016
Michelle C.
Consultant
April 26, 2018

“Super adaptive platform for many uses and incredible customer support!”

OverallQwilr has been a great tool for our team in providing simple, clean and professional proposals to our clients. They did a great job onboarding us and helping us get started quickly. We were sending proposals within days of signing up. So many platforms take so much set up and the lag time between when you are actually getting use and benefit from them is long after sign-up. Qwilr is not that. It's been great!
ProsI love how adaptable the blocks are for creating professional proposals. The interface is intuitive and when I wanted to do more than what I could easily find on my own, the customer support team was absolutely incredible! They were so quick to jump right in and help me accomplish what I set out to do. They asked questions about our business and workflow to help create proposals that really worked for us and our clients.
ConsThe integrations with HubSpot took some getting used to. They don't work in the way I would anticipate them to work, but the team helped me create some best practices and workflows that would ensure they worked every time.
April 26, 2018
Kevin J.
Managing Partner // Digital Marketing + Growth Lead
October 17, 2017

“Great web-based Proposal Tool - Saves Us Time & Makes Us Money”

OverallSaves us time and money by scaling the proposal process. Client's like the overall UI/UX of the proposal compared to our old method of creating proposals via Google Docs.
ProsQwilr makes the proposal process much faster than our previous proposal process (i.e., Google Docs). The web-based proposal looks great on browsers and allows us the ability to quickly turnaround client proposals in hours rather than days. Additionally, the ability to clone frequently used sections allows us to maintain brand consistency and deliver the same level of service to all of our clients. Lastly, the ability to link with our QB accounts makes invoicing faster and easier. I'd recommend starting a free trial to see if it works with your organization's needs.
ConsThe versioning took some time to get used to but I understand the reasoning behind maintaining proper version control. I wish there was an easier way to revise the terms and conditions (e.g., replacing one client's name for another) by making a global change.
Alan T.
Chief Executive Officer

“A Game Changer”

OverallThey are a huge asset to our company.
ProsWe started using Qwilr a year and a half ago when we wanted to step up our sales and proposals game. It DOUBLED our closing rate IMMEDIATELY. It makes our proposals stand out in the crowd drastically and we are extremely proud to send them out. The analytics on the backend of it is also incredible.
ConsThey occasionally make updates to improve the capabilities that end up changing proposals we have already designed.
Devon G.
Marketing and sales manager

“Awesome product ”

OverallWould highly recommend for any business that sends out proposals!
ProsIt stands out the design and flow is elegant.
ConsIt can be a little difficult to style. And the updates will break any current / old contracts you've created.
Amy P.
Principal
October 24, 2017

“Excellent, convenient, targeted service”

ProsMy client was looking to build sales sites to use for pitches to new customers. We looked at many different options before finding Qwilr, and what a relief: it was exactly what they we looking for. The sites look so professional. As a designer, I was thrilled that I had enough customization options to ensure that my client's branding came through unequivocally in the sites. The ability to save templated blocks is an incredibly useful feature, as it allows sales reps to quickly piece together a pitch site that is tuned to the needs of that opportunity. I can recommend Qwilr without hesitation.
ConsThere have been some minor usability and feature issues, which I shared with the support time (and to which they responded promptly and personably.) As of summer 2017, there were minor issues with mobile views, and the PDF rendering. Given the responsiveness of the team, I suspect these issues have already been resolved, or on their way to being so.
October 24, 2017
Tim C.
Sales Consultant
November 15, 2016

“Make old formatted quotes look modern and professional using Qwilr”

OverallBasically our experience has been brilliant. We are a software company and used to produce our quotes in Word and send as PDFs. Now our professional looking quotes are sent from Qwilr and we get all the analysis we need from Qwilr. Once we had a bank of content any quote is quick and easy to produce and the feedback from our customers has been extremely positive. Would highly recommend Qwilr and their staff.
ProsSaved Blocks, ease of use, statistics and analysis tools, cloning quotes. The list is endless
ConsNothing, all positive
Tim P.
Business Development
Machinery, 201-500 employees
October 17, 2016

“Solid app with great potential”

OverallWe need a bidding/quoting tool that is classy and easy to use, with the intention of bidding construction projects to multiple contractors around the U.S.. This app is great for hitting singles, and occasional doubles, but it's missing some items that'll make it a consistent base-turning giant. The support has been phenomenal, and I am crossing my fingers they continue to invest into their app because it quite literally could be the future leader of all quoting software in the budget/minimal investment price range. Fantastic future for these boys!
ProsFunctionality is great, layouts are awesome, variety is excellent, simplicity is better than complexity, at least in the bid world, and Qwilr nails it in these areas.
ConsMissing some key flexible features surrounding the line items/pricing tables, font and text navigations, and the trial world shouldn't have to be so stingy...just ask Trello.
Recommendations to other buyersI'm not sure I qualify for advice, but my opinion is that the Qwilr team is on the brink of amazing discoveries of use for the common man in the world of quoting/bidding apps, and I look forward to seeing these updates that are expected soon!
October 17, 2016
Charlie L.
July 25, 2019

“The best proposal software!”

ProsSuper easy to use and the best looking proposal software on the market! We always get compliments from clients when we present our services via Qwilr. I would recommend it to any service business.
ConsNone. There are no cons to this product.
October 23, 2017

“Stunning presentation help us land the majority of proposals we send out”

OverallTime savings, presentation that helps us stand out, streamlined process to get contracts signed and deposits paid
ProsI love how quickly and easily I can throw together a proposal. It used to take over an hour each time I'd put one together, now it only takes 20-30 minutes -- including bidding out costs. Huge time-saver and great presentation that most of our competition isn't doing. Definitely gives us an edge there as well.
ConsI've had some issues with formatting text or photos to get them perfect. I'm kind of picky with design-related stuff, especially when we're trying to earn new business, so I want to make sure it's perfect. The custom CSS helps, but they're globally applied. Last time I tried, there wasn't a way to add a custom CSS class to a specific element.
October 23, 2017
Robert W.
Business Development
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2019

“Wrong fit”

OverallThe Qwilr sales team pitched Qwilr to us as a contract management tool, when in fact it is designed for building proposals for digital services. There are many perceived issues with Qwilr that reflect our team's attempt to use Qwilr for a use case it was not built for. If you need to send digital/marketing services proposals, this could be a great fit for you.
ProsClean user interface. Conceptually, if you are building simple proposals they can come across as quite visually appealing.
ConsGenerally, the document editing component is pretty tough to utilize and quite rigid. Things like the price table have a one size fits all approach to presenting information. Document management is complicated, it's very easy to lose a specific document/template, especially if you have a handful of users all creating documents. Notifications were not reliable for views/signatures.
July 29, 2019
Oliver R.
Head of Sales
Events Services, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“A great tool to make basic quick and good looking proposals, and follow up on their status”

OverallWe have managed to save a great amount of time and harmonise our proposals across the team. Also this centralises proposals by status and signatures and information flow within the company. I would definitely recommend for startups such as ours to help on this.
ProsWe used to work on PPT and send PDF proposals to our clients, calculating elements by hand, some times making mistakes and not being able to offer various options for our proposals in an explicit way. It was time consuming and not aesthetic. Qwilr allows us to save 10 minutes by proposal, have a standardised presentation and avoid mistakes in calculating discounts etc. ... A great tool for making our lives easier.
ConsWe work in various languages and it can sometime be a little complicated to translate certain elements, or customise them to be understood based on the country we are addressing our proposals to, but I would consider this as a minor problem.
Gabriel B.
Co-Founder
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
July 27, 2017

“I am very happy with this service”

OverallI got a big increase in sales thanks to this software it really makes a difference in your business
ProsMy clients love the look and the convenience of having the proposal on there phone. We design websites and what a better way to showoff than with a great looking proposal.
ConsSometimes theres a glitch with the auto safe a you can loose some changes to your work but is not that common for it to happen.
July 27, 2017
Mikee H.
El Capitan of all things digital
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2016

“Making life better, one proposal at a time.”

OverallWe're in the private yacht charter business so every inquiry from a potential guest requires a proposal in return. The need to calculate a custom total, specialty information based on requests, and at a price point that looking professional with clean design will build a certain level of trust. My team loves Qwilr because Qwilr makes their lives that much easier. The built in estimate blocks make pricing out the estimate instant. The full-width design and minimalist look match our brand perfectly so the experience is seamless for our clients. With Qwilr, our clients notice how fast we respond with a custom proposal and how above-and-beyond it is to the typed email and spreadsheet estimate that our competition sends out.
ProsEase of use and overall functionality, appearance.
ConsHaven't found any yet. So far it's making our lives easier every day.
Fredric L.
Marketing Manager
Renewables & Environment, 51-200 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 9, 2019

“Good product on the way to be great”

OverallMy overall experience is the main thing that made us go for Qwilr. First of all we got a really good first impression from our contact who were very helpful, second is how willing Qwilr were to make adjustments to fit our needs.
ProsI like how easy Qwilr is to use and the graphic elements is really up to date.
ConsThere are som upgrades that needs to be done to make the overview better. Some features that I would like see that I know is on the way.
August 9, 2019
Katelyn H.
Leadership Search Specialist
July 22, 2019

“Qwilr replaced PowerPoints for our team & it's sublime”

ProsFunctionality - it allows for use as an internal and external presentation document. Easy link sharing. Easy to upload photos with minimal editing needed. Access to a stock image library. Easily aligned to showcase company branding and color scheme. Professional appearance. Option to password protect.
ConsViewability. Since it is a document, if you use it as a presentation, you will need to zoom in to make the text larger and easily readable across a meeting room.
Anthony S.
Proposal Department Manager
Furniture, 1001-5000 employees
July 22, 2019

“Qwilr is a great simple web-based proposal solution”

OverallQwilr has been so supportive, especially your super patient and helpful rep Sydney Youngblood. Her guidance and support has been vital to our selection of Qwilr as a solution.
ProsThe system is straightforward and simple, it can be taught fairly quickly and has a mostly intuitive interface. Even sales people can be trained to use it, despite being time crunched. This has made it a decent solution to create simple web-based proposal site to summarize and deliver sales proposals.
ConsI often find myself wishing there was a bit more granularity in the controls, and sometimes the controls can be touchy. Also, wish there was an option for custom domains in the Business plan.
Jordan E.
Operations Manager
October 17, 2017

“overall qwilr has been great at doing what we need”

Prosthe simple templates already enforced, putting something generic together is pretty easy. i believe you guys even customised a block for us which was much appreciated
Conssometimes difficult to customise things easily (when you dont know what you're doing) and when it gets buggy, bad look when sending onto clients
Maranda P.
Director of Engineering
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 9, 2016

“Fits What We've Been Looking For”

OverallWe thought about building our own interactive proposal software, but we found Qwilr and it meets 99% of our needs at a modest price. There are a few pieces that could use improvement but overall it's been a great resource for us.
ProsAuto-save is nice and I'm glad that it respects multiple editors by block access. Cloning is extremely helpful.
ConsI wish I could add a rate on the fly that doesn't need to be saved. Using the block styles is not super intuitive. Sometimes there are bugs with images showing over each other in edit mode then being fine when published. With rates, sometimes the unit says "hour" and sometimes "hours" and I'm not sure how to fix that. It doesn't seem to be tied to the actual number.
Recommendations to other buyersBecause the proposal name is not very prominent, I have sent a cloned proposal before without changing the name. I realize this is more of a training issue, but I could imagine others could have easily made the same mistake.
December 9, 2016
Kris H.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
July 24, 2019

“Great Tech For CPQ”

OverallGreat looking product - I've been tracking Qwilr for many years now and have been very impressed with the product they've built. For sales orgs looking for a CPQ solution, this gives sales reps a lot of freedom to be creative without losing control of the company brand guidelines.
ProsFairly easy to set up and build out something elegant to share with customers. Simplified our proposal writing substantially by adding an element of repeatability. Really like the widgeted approach to building components for a proposal that others on the team could use and the integrations with other platforms, most notably Stripe.
ConsA few parts of the product are too rigid - I wanted to insert a video into a section but was obliged to put a text box over it which didn't make sense for my use case. Some navigational challenges to find things as well.
July 24, 2019
Adam H.
Content Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“Beautiful and easy to use; could expand some options”

ProsIt can be hard for online tools to balance good looks (both in the graphic user interface and the actual results) with ease of use, but Qwilr does that nicely. The pages it turns out look great -- and they're not hard to figure out how to make.
ConsIt seems like it's on a slow trajectory towards becoming more customizable and flexible, but there have been places where I've thought, Why can't I edit text here to look exactly how I want it to look? or Wouldn't it be better if I could just click and drag to get something put just where I want it? That can be a little weird to adjust to after using programs that offer you many, many options, like PowerPoint.
Doug C.
July 22, 2019

“A notch above the rest ”

OverallConverting sales prospects to clients -- it has definitely helped me seal the deal.
ProsQwilr has the most visually stunning features compared to any proposal software I've seen on the market. Its flexibility allows me to match it to our brand, and customize each proposal to our specific clients and prospects. The embed option super-charges my proposals with inserted google docs, and airtables, which always garner rave reviews from clients.
ConsIt is at times a little buggy (but no more so than any other proposal software I've used), and I would like to see a bit more flexibility with differing fonts and formats within a specific block.