OneFitStop Ratings

Overall
4.2/5
4.2/5
4.1/5

About OneFitStop

OneFitStop is the clear software choice for Personal Trainers by automating business operations, increasing revenue and nurturing client relationships. Our software is trusted by business owners globally to manage, automate and grow their fitness businesses through Scheduling & Online Booking, Auto Billing & Payments, Client Member Management, Point of Sale, Reporting Tools, Resource Booking, Fitness Tracking & access to a Mobile Application Network of businesses. Learn more about OneFitStop

Terri T.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2017

“One Fit Stop is an affordable software that fits my yoga studio perfectly.”

OverallI get bookings, I get to advertise with links, I get an easy to use app.
ProsThe best.... maybe even amazing feature, is the personalised app. It is so easy for my clients to use, but more importantly, they use it without me even knowing. They purchase classes, packs, workshops, all on their device and more importantly, all on their own - via the link I have supplied either on email, facebook or website. The desktop system is just as easy once they follow the link. I will also mention, that even if they are not a client - they too can create their own account, and start their memberships all from the comfort of, wherever they are. So all this in a nutshell, is members, clients, new clients can pay for services without me having to chase them.
ConsInitially the customer support lacked, the support was awesome, but it was a matter of tracking down the support and waiting for it. They have since rectified this and have online real time support, which is heaven sent. Like any system it has it's glitches, but I actually think it's more me the user getting my head around the best way to set up memberships, workshops and classes. The biggest con I have is that you cannot use the same email address for clients. You also cannot have an employee as a client, would be good if they were automatically in the system as both. Family sharing would be another awesome feature as it's very time consuming setting up different accounts for a child and then having to tell the parent that you need their card details recorded in 2 places - that is an uncomfortable situation.
October 5, 2017
Gregg W.
Managing Director
Sports, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2016

“OneFitstop Leaves the other CRM's in their Wake”

OverallFrom coming off a system that was costing me $172/month just for use and then taking 5% of all my DD's was an expensive 3 year contract. OneFitStop has developed a system that is easy to use, evolving as they grow and are developing new services as we speak. When Jarron Aizen the Founder of this new system dealt directly with my problems and needs, this told me that they meant business. Having dealt with many companies who promise the wold but deliver +-*## it's refreshing to have honesty and integrity at the forefront of what they do.
ProsEasy to use. Setup and updating is straight forward. Price point is really a game changer in this industry. Customer service is second to none and turnaround response is excellent. New service add ons shows they hear what industry members want and require.
ConsNot as well known as other companies but that will change quickly once industry innovators get their hands on this system.
Recommendations to other buyersGet the word out. It's as if these guys have predicted what the fitness industry needs and forecast for future developments. Watch this space.
Katelynn P.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
April 18, 2019

“Do NOT use this for a busy group fitness facility.”

OverallThe set up was easy and clean. The schedule and everything looks great to me and my customers. The negative experiences come as soon as something goes wrong and their horrible customer service kicks in. If you do sign up... hope that you don't have any kinks as those kinks will NOT be resolved (and if they are it might take a week or two in which time you have pissed your clients off).
ProsIt keep track of client payments and use of credits. The schedule was nice and easy to make. The payment packages were easy to create and sell.
ConsThe customer service since I have been operational has been HORRENDOUS. I have had numerous issues that have been affecting the way my clients are able to sign up and receive notifications and I have asked OFS to help me resolve them numerous times. I get bounced around from person to person and no one has actually helped me with any of my problems. When someone does try and answer a question they completely miss the point and don't answer my question at all. I should also mention that getting an answer at all tales 2-7 days.
April 18, 2019
Blair R.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
August 13, 2018

“Worst Experience I have had”

OverallWhen I finally decided I could no longer use this service for my business, the CEO made it almost impossible for me to cancel. As a fellow business owner, I would have expected some understanding for a service that was no longer able to serve my business needs but that was not the case. It unfortunately ended poorly on all accounts. I would definitely recommend a different software that is located in the US over this one which is located over seas. They are not yet equipped to work with clients.
ProsThe initial look of the software seemed like it would work until we started using it and everything was problematic.
ConsThere is a lot to say here as this was the worst 3 months I have had in the over 5 years I have been in business. The functionality of the software failed shortly after deciding to switch over. To add on to this, the customer service, or lack of, made this problem even larger. Most of the time you were waiting to have your question answered, and when you did speak to someone they always had to send this out to someone else before the problem was solved.
August 13, 2018
Susanna c.
owner / director
May 1, 2017

“I transitioned from other software and OMG such an easy process and ticked all the boxes!”

ProsLooks great on my website with everything thought of down to the colour scheme. All the options around packages and online booking are very user friendly
ConsCan't wait for the mobile app version of everything! A few glitches when trying to use the mobile web page to book sessions from the dashboard
May 1, 2017
Tiffany V.
Personal Trainer/Owner
1-10 employees
July 18, 2016

“OneFitStop Fits my business needs! ”

OverallI was using another studio software system and found it was not quite the right fit for my business. OneFitStop was a perfect choice for my small personal training business because I can customize fitness plans for clients and keep track of scheduling, payments and goals. If I have a problem I can get help easily and Jarron is there to guide me comes up with solutions that works for my business.
ProsThe feature I love the most is the Facebook schedule interface, because I can post my class and training offerings right on my FB Business Page. The software is user friendly and easy to navigate.
ConsThere are some payments that were a little off when I converted from the other software and OneFitStop is helping me to resolve this issues.
501-1000 employees
May 4, 2018

“OneFitStop has allowed me to reduce my office time to train more clients”

ProsOneFitStop was easy to learn and is wonderful to use! The software is very customizable and keeps me organized.
ConsSo far I've had great success with every feature and tool within the software and have no complaints thus far.
May 4, 2018
Andrew K.
Managing Director
Sports, 1-10 employees
November 27, 2017

“Understanding, thorough & supportive”

OverallCustomer engagement and retention and a historical log of all activity with the client.
ProsEase of functionality with very little time spent on mastering the admin interface thus getting it up and running quickly.
November 27, 2017
Calvin B.
June 4, 2015

“Simple easy to use personal training software.”

OverallI recently moved my personal training business to the OneFitStop platform and I am really loving their systems and easy to use platform. I have significantly reduced my admin hours and the software combines scheduling, client management and payment collection in one platform. The best part of all is that my clients are able to receive and manage their schedule and view their progress as well.

By OneFitStop on June 4, 2015
Thanks for the great review Calvin. We hope that your business continues to thrive and you enjoy using our software!
June 4, 2015
51-200 employees
July 16, 2018

“OneFitStop, a good choice”

ProsIt is really easy to learn how to use it and the price is competitive if you compare it with another similar tools out in the market
ConsThey should have a mobile app for your cellphone, the only thing you can do is view the mobile version of the page.
July 16, 2018